ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » General Skepticism and The Paranormal

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags bigfoot , Sasquatch Museum

Old 11th January 2018, 05:26 AM   #81
Mike!
Official Ponylandistanian National Treasure. Respect it!

Location: Ponylandistan! Where the bacon grows on trees! Can it get any better than that? I submit it can not!
Originally Posted by Dr. Keith View Post
That's just stupid, you should be embarrassed. If you look at the clasper of a dragonfly you will see that they are perfectly shaped for this operation, assuming a very large dragonfly, of course.

Pogomofo face palm...

Last edited by Mike!; 11th January 2018 at 05:27 AM.
Mike! is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th January 2018, 03:16 AM   #82
Checkmite
Skepticifimisticalationist

Originally Posted by William Parcher View Post
Anyway, it takes some balls to drive that thing around.
Having belonged to Skywarn for a while, I can assure you it takes no such thing.
Checkmite is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th January 2018, 03:21 AM   #83
Checkmite

Originally Posted by Mike! View Post
ETA: How, would any earthly creature, Figboot, or anything else, lay such a log, in such a long straight line? Get up to a good run and just hork it out mid-stride? I mean, seriously, this is a more important question than what did it, it's HOW, how it did it???
Checkmite is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th January 2018, 12:05 PM   #84
herrdocjdm
Scholar

Has Matt Moneymaker seen this? If he did I am sure he would point out the dent in the rear quarter panel over the tire is first hand evidence of a squatch encounter. I can close my eyes and almost hear him saying, "It's a well known fact that squatches are very secretive. While no one has proven that Bigfoot knows how to read, no one has definately shown that the don't. My professional opinion is that some well read squatches saw the SUV and didn't take kindly to the publicity. I am convinced."
herrdocjdm is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th January 2018, 03:43 PM   #85
Dr. Keith
Not a doctor.

Thank you for the graphics support!

Suffering is not a punishment not a fruit of sin, it is a gift of God.
He allows us to share in His suffering and to make up for the sins of the world. -Mother Teresa
Dr. Keith is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th January 2018, 04:09 PM   #86
Mike!
Official Ponylandistanian National Treasure. Respect it!

Location: Ponylandistan! Where the bacon grows on trees! Can it get any better than that? I submit it can not!
Originally Posted by Dr. Keith View Post
Thank you for the graphics support!

Since Alan has, I believe, abandoned ship, I have to do whatever I can to keep the myth of Pogomofo alive.
Old 12th January 2018, 07:57 PM   #87
simonxlong
Thinker

Originally Posted by herrdocjdm View Post
https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4598/...ef37160a_z.jpg

Has Matt Moneymaker seen this? If he did I am sure he would point out the dent in the rear quarter panel over the tire is first hand evidence of a squatch encounter. I can close my eyes and almost hear him saying, "It's a well known fact that squatches are very secretive. While no one has proven that Bigfoot knows how to read, no one has definately shown that the don't. My professional opinion is that some well read squatches saw the SUV and didn't take kindly to the publicity. I am convinced."
This is so true.
simonxlong is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th January 2018, 08:07 PM   #88
Trebuchet
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by herrdocjdm View Post
https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4598/...ef37160a_z.jpg

Nitpick: The dent is in the door. Curiously square, too. Perhaps squatch opened the door to hard on getting out and hit it into something.
Old 13th January 2018, 02:14 AM   #89
Cosmic Yak
Graduate Poster

Location: Where there's never a road broader than the back of your hand.
Originally Posted by Trebuchet View Post
Nitpick: The dent is in the door. Curiously square, too. Perhaps squatch opened the door to hard on getting out and hit it into something.
Probably bumped it on the trail camera he was disabling.
Old 13th January 2018, 12:57 PM   #90
Checkmite

Since Alan has, I believe, abandoned ship, I have to do whatever I can to keep the myth of Pogomofo alive.
I'm still somewhat crestfallen that he never returned when I revived his thread.
Old 15th January 2018, 06:55 PM   #91
HarryHenderson
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by LTC8K6 View Post
I can't watch the guy anymore.

He's absolutely creepy, and deranged, imo.
Because Youtube® believes if you watch one video it means you'll dedicate your life to watching all 39 million other 'similar' videos, this guy keeps popping up in my list. Not four hours ago he came out with an 11 part (so far) series of videos of a "Bigfoot Interaction Retreat" held at his house/property in WA this last weekend.

If you thought his other videos were creepy (amongst other things), gotta watch Part 2 of this to get a real solid whiff again. If that's not a child molester then I don't know what one is. Part 3 isn't much better, but it's to show both those parts total less than 2 minutes and they're the only footage of anyone being outdoors looking like they're "interacting with Bigfoot" at the Bigfoot Interaction Retreat. There's no pictures, no video, no sounds, no turds, no campsites, nothing actually Bigfoot. All 11 parts total 256 minutes with 254 minutes of it the group sittin' around this guy's house talking and talking and talking and then finally talking about their supposed encounters at the Xanue Night Sit™ there on the property the night before.

So anyway she got a tingle in her spine and apparently that meant the beasts were nearby. Because Xanue (Bigfoot) = healers and she had had adrenal issues before.

Finally, ever heard of Gifting Bowls™? You have now. And this douche sure loves to point. I'd have totally missed these had he not pointed his finger at them.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg GiftBowls.jpg (43.4 KB, 11 views)
HarryHenderson is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th January 2018, 07:00 PM   #92
William Parcher
Show me the monkey!

Ever heard of Gifting Bowels?
Old 15th January 2018, 07:36 PM   #93
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

Sometimes known as crocks of ****.

Tom McGuane
Resume is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th January 2018, 07:57 PM   #94
Trebuchet
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by William Parcher View Post
Ever heard of Gifting Bowels?
They just keep on giving.
Old 16th January 2018, 01:57 PM   #95
Dr. Keith
Not a doctor.

Pogomofo lives!

Suffering is not a punishment not a fruit of sin, it is a gift of God.
He allows us to share in His suffering and to make up for the sins of the world. -Mother Teresa
Dr. Keith is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th January 2018, 06:29 PM   #96
Jodie
Philosopher

That looks like a hibernating bear's first bowel movement.
"When I was a child I caught a fleeting glimpse out of the corner of my eye. I turned to look but it was gone, I cannot put my finger on it now. The child is grown, the dream is gone. I have become comfortably numb. " Pink Floyd
Jodie is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th January 2018, 06:53 PM   #97
William Parcher
Show me the monkey!

Originally Posted by Jodie View Post
Can you provide a photo of that for comparison?
Old 16th January 2018, 07:12 PM   #98
Trebuchet
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Jodie View Post
About a 2.5 on the Bristol Scale, I'd guess.

I've been given to understand there's a photographic version of the scale. But I am NOT going to look for it.
Old 21st January 2018, 09:33 PM   #99
gigmaster
Scholar

" Genuine Bigfoot Artifacts"?????? LOL, LL, LOL.
People actually buy into this?

Originally Posted by simonxlong View Post
From their website: "Your mountain adventure starts here at North Georgia's BIGGEST family attraction where entertainment meets education. Expedition: BIGFOOT! Is a 4000sqft complex where you will see the countries largest permanent display of genuine Bigfoot artifacts, life sized exhibits, photos, sketches, large up to date sighting maps, and the World's only Bigfoot Research and Tech Vehicle on display.Enjoy The "Sasquatch Theater", browse the Gift shop, or relax in our Bigfoot Reference Library. Join us for a day you will never forget."

When I read this, I didn't know whether to laugh or cry. What exactly is a Bigfoot Research and Tech Vehicle? Because if it's the vehicle pictured above, it look's like they just slapped some stickers on their car door.
gigmaster is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th January 2018, 07:42 PM   #100
Checkmite

One wonders why the World's only Bigfoot Research and Tech Vehicle is sitting on display instead of out research-and-tech-ing.
Old 25th January 2018, 12:50 PM   #101
madurobob
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Checkmite View Post
One wonders why the World's only Bigfoot Research and Tech Vehicle is sitting on display instead of out research-and-tech-ing.
Don't you see? The entire museum concept is a trap to lure bigfoots. Then *bam* the R&T vehicle is on the scene researching and tech-ing the heck out of those foots!

Everyone knows foots are highly protective of their poops and will stop at nothing to retrieve it and dispose of it properly.

Its brilliant, really.
Old 27th January 2018, 01:28 AM   #102
Checkmite

Ah...clever indeed. These 'footers are obviously much more cunning than I've been giving them credit for.
Old 27th January 2018, 05:22 AM   #103
Fast Eddie B
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Checkmite View Post
Ah...clever indeed. These 'footers are obviously much more cunning than I've been giving them credit for.
I’ve heard rumors they’re developing speech-like communication skills...

...which would make them cunning linguists!
Old 28th January 2018, 08:11 AM   #104
Spektator
Dog Who Laughs

That doesn't make a lick of sense.
Spektator is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th January 2018, 12:48 PM   #105
The Man
Scourge, of the supernatural

Soup to Nutz last week

http://www.gocomics.com/soup-to-nutz/2018/01/23

I too hope he's doing OK
Old 4th February 2018, 01:37 PM   #106
Fast Eddie B
Illuminator

Don’t miss it!

Old 4th February 2018, 03:52 PM   #107
Trebuchet
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Fast Eddie B View Post
From the scientifically minded folks who brought you a mermaid documentary. Twice.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » General Skepticism and The Paranormal