ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Old 12th November 2009, 09:06 AM   #1
Harpo
Graduate Poster

David Icke: The Global Spiritual Awakening Of Humanity

"In an exclusive interview for Prison Planet.tv members filmed in Phoenix Arizona, lecturer and author David Icke explains how the panic-stricken elite are desperate to put the lid back on a global awakening that is stalling their agenda for world domination. Icke details how the irresistible force, the mass of humanity awakening to the global agenda, is coming face to face with what thinks it is the immovable object, the new world order.

Icke explains how drugs, toxic food and electromagnetic pollution are all being ramped up in a last ditch effort to dumb humanity down to a sheep-like mentality so they can be more easily controlled.

The biggest headache for the global elite is the fact that they are vastly outnumbered by humanity and thus are finding it more and more difficult to control populations, which is why they are pursuing genocidal measures of population reduction by attacking our immune systems via food, vaccines and other biochemical attacks, explains Icke, labeling “ludicrous” the fact that infants are being injected with no less than 25 different vaccines before they reach the age of two.

Icke also recalls his 1997 meeting with a CIA agent during which he was told that microchips had been developed that were so small, they could be injected through a hypodermic needle, and that this was planned to be implemented via mass vaccination programs.

Icke slams the swine flu scare as a complete scam, proven by the fact that patents for the vaccine were applied for even before the virus was discovered

Icke highlights how not only are large numbers of people waking up than ever before, but they are doing so at a staggeringly fast rate, expanding their horizons and realizing that they can rise above the confines of the prison planet and truly become spiritually free.

Icke predicts that 2016 marks the watershed date whereby the new world order will come crashing down, submerged under the wave of an empowered and enlightened humanity."

Source: http://www.prisonplanet.com/david-ic...-humanity.html

I'm glad he's finally nailed down a date for the big truther revolution, so mark down 2016 in your diaries folks.
Harpo is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th November 2009, 09:26 AM   #2
Ocelot
Illuminator

I see, so by 2016 everything he's previously predicted the global elite is going to secretly do to the world will no longer happen.

There's nothing like a falsifiable prediction. And this is nothing like a falsifiable prediction. When in 2016 nothing happens Icke can say - see, told you so.
Old 12th November 2009, 10:30 AM   #3
twinstead
Penultimate Amazing

Icke's icky
Old 12th November 2009, 10:45 AM   #4
Praktik
Philosopher

DISINFO DISINFO!!!

You know who else talked about a global awakening??

The right-hand of SATAN - Brezinski!!

http://www.nwotruth.com/zbigniew-brz...-obama-throne/
“ it has become my conviction that things mean pretty much what we want them to mean. We’ll pluck significance from the least consequential happenstance if it suits us and happily ignore the most flagrantly obvious symmetry between separate aspects of our lives if it threatens some cherished prejudice or cosily comforting belief"
-Iain Banks
Praktik is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th November 2009, 10:50 AM   #5
Joe588
New Blood

Originally Posted by Harpo View Post
Icke slams the swine flu scare as a complete scam, proven by the fact that patents for the vaccine were applied for even before the virus was discovered
Wasn't there a swine flu outbreak in the 70's? Has he accounted for that?
Joe588 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th November 2009, 10:57 AM   #6
Praktik
Philosopher

already debunked here: http://www.internationalskeptics.com...d.php?t=151515
“ it has become my conviction that things mean pretty much what we want them to mean. We’ll pluck significance from the least consequential happenstance if it suits us and happily ignore the most flagrantly obvious symmetry between separate aspects of our lives if it threatens some cherished prejudice or cosily comforting belief"
-Iain Banks
Praktik is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th November 2009, 11:02 AM   #7
Belgian thought
Graduate Poster

Then he was too busy at Hereford catching balls as goalkeeper, instead of talking balls now.
Belgian thought is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th November 2009, 11:53 AM   #8
Joe588
New Blood

Originally Posted by Praktik View Post
already debunked here: *link*
Cheers for that.

I had a friend spouting off this nonsense about the vaccine the other night. I'd done no research on it and wasn't in the mood for an argument (not debate, argument - it's always the same with the CTers), but that pretty much clears things up.
Joe588 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th November 2009, 08:15 AM   #9
bob_cadaver
Scholar

Ahhhh, David Icke and a constant stream of loony ******** regarding vaccines and sheeple--I wish I knew how to quit you, David.
bob_cadaver is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th November 2009, 07:53 PM   #10
Dubbi
Thinker

2016? Didn't Icke predict that 2012 was the year the "NWO" would come crashing down? I guess it's coming to close to being falsified.

I'll also make a prediction. The great awakening will happen in year "n+1" where n happens to be the current year.
Dubbi is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th November 2009, 08:03 PM   #11
Cl1mh4224rd
Philosopher

"In an exclusive interview for Prison Planet.tv members filmed in Phoenix Arizona, lecturer and author David Icke explains how the panic-stricken elite are desperate to put the lid back on a global awakening that is stalling their agenda for world domination. Icke details how the irresistible force, the mass of humanity awakening to the global agenda, is coming face to face with what thinks it is the immovable object, the new world order.

Icke explains how drugs, toxic food and electromagnetic pollution are all being ramped up in a last ditch effort to dumb humanity down to a sheep-like mentality so they can be more easily controlled.

The biggest headache for the global elite is the fact that they are vastly outnumbered by humanity and thus are finding it more and more difficult to control populations, which is why they are pursuing genocidal measures of population reduction by attacking our immune systems via food, vaccines and other biochemical attacks, explains Icke, labeling “ludicrous” the fact that infants are being injected with no less than 25 different vaccines before they reach the age of two.

Maybe it's just me, but why would a nefarious organization capable of such activities still have an "agenda for world domination" that is somehow being stalled?

I'd say their world domination is complete and that there's actually nothing to stall.
Cl1mh4224rd is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th November 2009, 10:37 PM   #12
jaydeehess
Penultimate Amazing

I told myself, "don't read that thread. The stupid quoted therin will burn with the heat of a thousand space based beam weapons". Sadly I did not heed my warning. I read the OP and subsequently died, my last death hallucination included watching all the nano-bots, which had been injected into me through many vaccinations over my lifetime, swarming away, up the stairs and out the door.

I can only hope that I am reincarnated as a reptilian overlord. I will be lenient on my aquaintences on JREF, from this life.
jaydeehess is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th November 2009, 11:34 PM   #13
Eyeron

I wanna be Q myself.
Eyeron is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th November 2009, 06:17 AM   #14
albie
Scholar

Yep, when 2016 comes and goes, and he makes another predicted date and that comes and goes, and no 1984 style world appears he will say we(he) avoided it, just. Then when science makes spectacular breakthroughs(as it bound to) he will proclaim that the infinite consciousness is coming through to us via science. He cannot lose really.
albie is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th November 2009, 11:22 AM   #15
Thunder
Banned

Icke predicts that 2016 marks the watershed date whereby the new world order will come crashing down, submerged under the wave of an empowered and enlightened humanity." .
2016????

we have to wait 7 *********** years for the revolution to begin???

screw that...I'm grabbing my baseball bat and heading down to city hall ASAP. anyone care to join me?

Thunder is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th November 2009, 11:59 AM   #16
Stout
Illuminator

I posit that Icke's a reptilian himself and out to deceive us. I saw this YouTube video but it mysteriously disappeared leaving only a picture of a lizard in it's place, which too, soon disappeared. Icke kinda looks like a lizard himself if you look at his picture with your eyes all squinty and allow your mind to awaken.
Stout is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th November 2009, 05:42 PM   #17
Hypatia
Scholar

Originally Posted by albie View Post
Yep, when 2016 comes and goes, and he makes another predicted date and that comes and goes, and no 1984 style world appears he will say we(he) avoided it, just. Then when science makes spectacular breakthroughs(as it bound to) he will proclaim that the infinite consciousness is coming through to us via science. He cannot lose really.
Good point, except that from what I've seen (and I've seen plenty of this foolishness, since I have a husband who fell down the CT rabbit hole last year), many of the Icke-believers and other similar woos distrust and loathe science. They believe that the 1984 world is already here, and no amount of real-world evidence to the contrary can convince them otherwise. And any and all positive scientific breakthroughs are spun, through their mind-forged manacles, into something sinister that's "out to get them."
Hypatia is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th November 2009, 05:48 AM   #18
Praktik
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Joe588 View Post
Cheers for that.

I had a friend spouting off this nonsense about the vaccine the other night. I'd done no research on it and wasn't in the mood for an argument (not debate, argument - it's always the same with the CTers), but that pretty much clears things up.
Ya still didnt fly with one True Believer on another board...

for him it was STILL proof they "knew in advance" and the fact the patent covers like, a bunch of other strains and HxNy combos is just a really smart cover..

no hope for some people
-Iain Banks
Old 16th November 2009, 11:53 PM   #19
JoeyDonuts
Frequencies Not Known To Normals

Originally Posted by Stout View Post
Icke kinda looks like a lizard himself if you look at his picture with your eyes all squinty and allow your mind to awaken.
I did this as a teenager on the advice of some older friends who really seemed like they had it "all figured out."

It was a glorious romp through low-quality ditchweed and super-rare Phish and Greatful Dead cuts, all whilst parked on a smelly secondhand sofa and staring at a television stuck on a test pattern.

The mysteries of the universe were unraveled, contemplated, solutions and glorious plans were organized.

We were an army of enlightened truth seekers, about to change the face of the world with our stunning revelations gained through consciousness exploration.

It didn't last.

I awoke the next morning with a splitting headache and a lifelong hatred of patchouli and pretentious "jam music."
Old 17th November 2009, 11:04 AM   #20
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

When you are between the ages of 17 and 23,you know everything.Nobody has any knowledge you really need . You have it all figured out.
Then you leave college and reality hits.......
dudalb is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th November 2009, 06:05 AM   #21
Belgian thought
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Dubbi View Post
2016? Didn't Icke predict that 2012 was the year the "NWO" would come crashing down? I guess it's coming to close to being falsified.

I'll also make a prediction. The great awakening will happen in year "n+1" where n happens to be the current year.

Nah, you're just so not with it! - has to be the number 7 - that's the magical bit, 7.

"n+7" - Evidence - this year is 2009 - apply equation, and voila!

Streuth, some people just don't see it!
Belgian thought is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th November 2009, 07:25 AM   #22
Stout
Illuminator

Originally Posted by JoeyDonuts View Post
The mysteries of the universe were unraveled, contemplated, solutions and glorious plans were organized.

We were an army of enlightened truth seekers, about to change the face of the world with our stunning revelations gained through consciousness exploration.

It didn't last.

I awoke the next morning with a splitting headache and a lifelong hatred of patchouli and pretentious "jam music."
Ya ya, me too

We were always one hit of 'shrooms away from accessing that great esoteric swirling vortex of insight that was just out of reach and would unlock the secrets of events like astral travel and "psychic" abilities. Heck I remember thinking that Yes lyrics were "deep" and i was pretentious enough believe that I actually understood them. Oi !

I actually got pissed off at "the universe" once when someone told me that I wasn't ready for that type of knowledge and I was probably thinking of using that knowledge to further my personal aims. Damn universe.

Nowadays the local hippies have this thing called intentional dance going with the idea that if they all get together, take some E and dance the night away they'll have some sort of positive influence on "the energy". I figure they're just ripping off transcendental meditation with this, but they do seem to have this uncanny ability to have conversations with trees and rocks which they consider ancient storytellers and keepers of wisdom.
Stout is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th November 2009, 07:50 AM   #23
Praktik
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Stout View Post
Nowadays the local hippies have this thing called intentional dance going with the idea that if they all get together, take some E and dance the night away they'll have some sort of positive influence on "the energy". I figure they're just ripping off transcendental meditation with this, but they do seem to have this uncanny ability to have conversations with trees and rocks which they consider ancient storytellers and keepers of wisdom.
Hehe indeed... I partied with the local crew into that stuff for a few years before moving into more straight up techno/house, a scene that keeps the fun and dancing without overlaying a web of new-age nonsense on top of it..

"Intentional" is one of their favourite words and I still haven't figured it out. Isn't nearly everybody engaged in an "intentional" act when they, well, do something? I "intended" to go out that night and I "intended" to get high and I "intended" to dance. This morning I "intended" to eat my cereal..

The other code words were "sacred space". I was always turned off when I'd see words like that advertising a local party cause well, I think things can be "special" but since I'm an atheist, the term "sacred" means nothing to me.

If you want a laugh-riot just look at the media write ups for psytrance releases..."molecular this" "vibrating your DNA" etc etc...
-Iain Banks
Old 19th November 2009, 09:31 AM   #24
Graham2001
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Belgian thought View Post
Then he was too busy at Hereford catching balls as goalkeeper, instead of talking balls now.
What appalls me about this day and age is that not only is someone who is clearly mentally ill is not given treatment for what is clearly wrong with them but is instead handed a publishing contract, but that people actually believe in this nonsense and hang off his every word!

Everybody gets it wrong sometimes...
Graham2001 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th November 2009, 09:33 AM   #25
Praktik
Philosopher

I wonder, does Icke have any thoughts on the re-launch of "V"?

Is that a disinfo project designed to take his reptilian ideas and fictionalize them to somnabulize the populace and get them thinking his ideas are fictional too??
-Iain Banks
Old 19th November 2009, 11:17 AM   #26
carlitos
"más divertido"

Quote:
What appalls me about this day and age is that not only is someone who is clearly mentally ill is not given treatment for what is clearly wrong with them but is instead handed a publishing contract, but that people actually believe in this nonsense and hang off his every word!
You mean like this?
Quote:
i agree…. we really can’t count on time lines.. in the interdimensional world time is shifting and speeding up. there is interdimensional colaps because we are in such destress and real powers that be are trying to help…however, realize the the only law in the universe that will stand as that other beings can not inforce their own reality unless they are asked for assistence. Othewise this is considered tyranny. The only difference between what the Federation can offer and what the dark galactic is giving us, freedom of choice”… We have to request that the Federation take the planet, that we the inhabitants want order and justice and want to be apart of the Federation and live under their prescribed rules of co existence… what does all of this mean? it means we have to wake up to the evil and danger that is suppressing consciousness.. The Federation looks at mankind as a pathetic and inept group. We have no confront, we have very little courage and unwillingness to change. We are selfish and arrogant, not a good combo. That is why we are in this mess. They have pretty much handled the alien interference but what is left are the destructive and the manipulative power elite and the dissintereted and lazy non-beleivers. IT’S A MESS REALLY. WE have such a long way to go.

This is what i have received as info… many will parish and there will be huge losses. Dissaster and chaos. The elite being organized and sinister will be able to genocide a huge amount of mankind. AT this juncture only the really connected to spiritual awakening and survival will survive… and with the growing masses plugging into the Matrix of Consiousness, we will be granted assistence. When we as a collective humanity say the word, we wil be given back up 100%… the are in our soloar system they here amoung us and hovering in our atmospher, but will not take the planet unless we aske them to help and guid us. At this time, there is incredible technology waiting for us to be receptive and willing… that is the nature of Free Will, you have to be willing. If they were to come in now and try to redirect humanity, we would have the same paradigm as the Power Elite enforcing the NWO… is this logical.

And remember the pain in the asses the non-beleivers and skeptics will most likely be the first to go, to camps, to jail and be dissposed of and also are the first one lining up to take vaccines… etc.

Oh Btw, another important communication we are all getting. The awaken and enlighten ones have a responsobiity to try and stay alive to bring in the new paradigm. Stay out of the way of danger, have an exit plan, do not provoke danger or harm to yourself. It’s getting harder and harder to do this and yes some will parish but i beleive that with great guidence and assistence many will be well..

take care all, may the force be with you!
carlitos is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th November 2009, 11:22 AM   #27
Praktik
Philosopher

have a link for that??

hilarious!
-Iain Banks
Old 19th November 2009, 11:26 AM   #28
Praktik
Philosopher

haha its cool my google-fu is strong, from the comments at PP... great!
-Iain Banks
Old 19th November 2009, 12:49 PM   #29
carlitos
"más divertido"

Every sentence reads like a stundie. It is, in a way, beautiful.
carlitos is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th November 2009, 01:57 PM   #30
twinstead
Penultimate Amazing

Did it really end with "may the force be with you"??
Old 19th November 2009, 03:00 PM   #31
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by carlitos View Post
Every sentence reads like a stundie. It is, in a way, beautiful.
If the guy would have dragged in 2012, it would have been Woo Perfection.
It also shows another outstanding feature of the Tin Foiler world: Their obssesion with certain movies that fit in with there world view, and their tendacy to actually cite the movies in trying to prove their points.

Last edited by dudalb; 19th November 2009 at 03:02 PM.
dudalb is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th November 2009, 03:03 PM   #32
carlitos
"más divertido"

Originally Posted by twinstead View Post
Did it really end with "may the force be with you"??
I promise it did.

ETA - I'm getting my 'exit plan' together for when the Federation goes and the new paradigm comes. If I should parish, you can have the bourbon and tuna.

Last edited by carlitos; 19th November 2009 at 03:05 PM.
Old 19th November 2009, 05:10 PM   #33
Graham2001
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by carlitos View Post
You mean like this?
<Snip>

Yes, exactly.

Everybody gets it wrong sometimes...
Graham2001 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th November 2009, 05:28 PM   #34
Caustic Logic
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Cl1mh4224rd View Post
Maybe it's just me, but why would a nefarious organization capable of such activities still have an "agenda for world domination" that is somehow being stalled?

I'd say their world domination is complete and that there's actually nothing to stall.
Ssshhh! Don't tell them they're screwed and give up! It's that sense of urgency, that "we can still stop this thing!" that makes them feel like the Star Wars rebel alliance and buying books, going to lectures, getting spiritually awakened, etc. You want them to feel more like William Wallace and crew? You are just no fun and that's their ultimate evil!
Caustic Logic is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st November 2009, 07:34 AM   #35
Stout
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Praktik View Post
"Intentional" is one of their favourite words and I still haven't figured it out. Isn't nearly everybody engaged in an "intentional" act when they, well, do something? I "intended" to go out that night and I "intended" to get high and I "intended" to dance. This morning I "intended" to eat my cereal..

The other code words were "sacred space". I was always turned off when I'd see words like that advertising a local party cause well, I think things can be "special" but since I'm an atheist, the term "sacred" means nothing to me.

If you want a laugh-riot just look at the media write ups for psytrance releases..."molecular this" "vibrating your DNA" etc etc...
The intentional thing is usually used to describe communities who form for a specific purpose, like we here on the JREF although I shudder at using that descriptor specifically due to it's new age connotations.

I know a guy who lived in an intentional house, meaning you had to adhere to the belief system of the "landlord" in order to move in there. In this case it was a gay focus with the caveat that you HAD to believe that there were "three" genders and any transphobia wouldn't be tolerated.

Um yea, the sacred space thing. Locally, the trend was to have an altar area with participants bringing something, usually a crystal to put in/on the alter and everybody's supposed to groove on the communal spiritual vibe which helps enable, usually the peace process. I'm also an atheist but I find it hard to fault these guys (other than finding it funny) for their "intentions" as I've never noticed them to be political or "pushy" in their views.

TBH, if I'm going to have an evening out, I'd choose this environment over the "typical" bar crowd as there's not that undercurrent of potential violence that usually accompanies the alcohol fueled scene. I can handle, but don't actually like EDM, but hey, after an hour or so my brain goes kind of numb and luckily it's usually so loud that nobody ever approaches me with ideas like those of Icke.
Old 22nd November 2009, 10:17 AM   #36
Eddie Dane
Philosopher

Originally Posted by parky76 View Post
2016????

we have to wait 7 *********** years for the revolution to begin???

screw that...I'm grabbing my baseball bat and heading down to city hall ASAP. anyone care to join me?

Yes. Me! Me!
I'll bring.....a camera.
Eddie Dane is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd November 2009, 10:19 AM   #37
Eddie Dane
Philosopher

Originally Posted by JoeyDonuts View Post
I did this as a teenager on the advice of some older friends who really seemed like they had it "all figured out."

It was a glorious romp through low-quality ditchweed and super-rare Phish and Greatful Dead cuts, all whilst parked on a smelly secondhand sofa and staring at a television stuck on a test pattern.

It didn't last.

If you were doing all that without drugs, you were doing it wrong.
Eddie Dane is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd November 2009, 04:30 AM   #38
Rolfe
Anti-homeopathy illuminati member

Originally Posted by Caustic Logic View Post
Ssshhh! Don't tell them they're screwed and give up! It's that sense of urgency, that "we can still stop this thing!" that makes them feel like the Star Wars rebel alliance and buying books, going to lectures, getting spiritually awakened, etc. You want them to feel more like William Wallace and crew? You are just no fun and that's their ultimate evil!

Eh? Wallace's movement was "screwed"?

Try googling "Bannockburn", "Declaration of Arbroath" and "Treaty of Northampton".

Rolfe.
Old 23rd November 2009, 05:02 AM   #39
Mac53
Scholar

Just my opinion...

After reading the book "Rich Dad's Conspiracy of the Rich" I realized how much David Icke, and Alex Jones type people talk out of their ass.

They are making bold assumptions such as "the elite families are not human"

The problem with something like this is that it falls down the moment the real questions are asked.

"They look human, do you have a DNA sample?"
"No, I just heard it from some guy who studies XXX" (xxx being random field)

Their are obviously problems in the world, with money, with rich people but David And Alex both are guilty of talking all high and mighty and doing nothing about it.

They are waiting for people to "come together and fight the new world order"

These types of people have no expertise in any field yet they talk about the economy or health as if they are experts.

Why would you listen to someone who is uneducated, unexperienced. Would you go to get a heart transplant from a new doctor who has only seen it on t.v or in a document but has never done it or understood it?

These types of people give good ideas of what might happen or is happening, but to say "it's more like conspiracy fact" is pushing it and the creditability of the information.

Good idea's are not necessarily good plans om how to solve problems. They need a lot of thinking by experts who understand the field in question.
Mac53 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd November 2009, 05:37 AM   #40
albie
Scholar

Icke is now saying that when we go to a card reader or psychic or read our stars and a prediction is made then our own minds make that prediction come true, through the matrix

When you consider that this guy thinks he predicted 9/11 that puts him a tight spot.

IT WAS HIM!
albie is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories