ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Old 5th August 2009, 04:19 PM   #1
Thunder
Banned

Swine flu "vaccine" is the disease!!!

What if..just what if..

The swine flu vaccine...I mean the REAL vaccine..is only given to the rich and powerful in the world. And the rest of us get a hoax vaccine that either does no good..or actually is a disease in itself??

What if the Swine Flu and its mass vaccination is the NWO's ultimate and final plan for mass depopulation of the Earth??

I mean, they were already worried that Swine Flu could mix with Avian flu, and when you mix the two together you get a highly deadly flu that speads like wildfire!!

Hold on to your hats folks..this may be a very rough winter!!!

Thunder is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th August 2009, 10:03 PM   #2
Roma
Master Poster

I was kinda wondering whether that the swine flu vaccine has serious flaws and that by staying back and waiting for all of the rich and powerful people to trample over the rest of us common slobs they would actually be the ones to suffer the consequences while we survive.

At any rate I am not standing in line for it, the rich are welcome to it.
Let me know how that works out for you pal.

Last edited by Roma; 5th August 2009 at 10:12 PM.
Roma is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th August 2009, 11:39 PM   #3
Travis
Misanthrope of the Mountains

The Swine Flu Vaccine will not be released until it has been certified. So when it comes out it will be as safe as the other flu vaccines.
Old 6th August 2009, 12:06 AM   #4
Ysidro
I'm watching you

Originally Posted by Travis View Post
The Swine Flu Vaccine will not be released until it has been certified. So when it comes out it will be as safe as the other flu vaccines.
That's what you want us to think! Shill!!!!111eleventy!!
Old 6th August 2009, 12:26 AM   #5
fromdownunder
Philosopher

Originally Posted by parky76 View Post
What if the Swine Flu and its mass vaccination is the NWO's ultimate and final plan for mass depopulation of the Earth??
Yep, I can really see this. The super rich really want the earth almost totally depopulated so that they get to persohally milk the cows, grow the crops, man the power stations, take over oil production and processing, look after the sewerage, manage the day to day waste, ensure that medical treatment is available to those left, and generally have a great time working 24 hours a day to survive.

Norm
fromdownunder is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th August 2009, 01:36 AM   #6
Orphia Nay
Penguilicious Spodmaster.
Tagger

Location: Ponylandistan Presidential Palace (above the Spods' stables).
What if..just what if..

The swine flu vaccine...I mean the REAL vaccine..is only given to the rich and powerful in the world. And the rest of us get a hoax vaccine that either does no good..or actually is a disease in itself??
Meh.

My 15 year old son had flu symptoms last week, so I took him to the doctor on Wednesday. The doctor said there was an 80% chance it was swine flu. He didn't seem too worried. No tests were taken, no Tamiflu prescribed. Kid Nay was just told to stay home in bed for the rest of the week.

Kid Nay was sick, but not THAT sick. I've seen much worse flu symptoms. He was back at school on Monday.

And neither myself nor Mr Nay have come down with anything.

Conspiracy!
Old 6th August 2009, 08:24 AM   #7
911kongen
Critical Thinker

Originally Posted by orphia nay View Post
Meh.

My 15 year old son had flu symptoms last week, so I took him to the doctor on Wednesday. The doctor said there was an 80% chance it was swine flu. He didn't seem too worried. No tests were taken, no Tamiflu prescribed. Kid Nay was just told to stay home in bed for the rest of the week.

Kid Nay was sick, but not THAT sick. I've seen much worse flu symptoms. He was back at school on Monday.

And neither myself nor Mr Nay have come down with anything.

Conspiracy!
I can garantee the flu is not a conspiracy. My wife is a doctor in something about making medisin. She thinks this theory is ******** and tells me this is the way they make vaccine. Nothing strange about it.. you know what? I believe her, but Alex Jones probably thinks she is a part of NWO...
911kongen is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th August 2009, 08:27 PM   #8
Mr.D
Self Assessed Dunning-Kruger Expert

The Swine Flu Vaccine will not be released until it has been certified
<paranoid>
Certified by who?
</paranoid>

I mean, they were already worried that Swine Flu could mix with Avian flu, and when you mix the two together you get a highly deadly flu that speads like wildfire!!
Mix the Avian and Swine flu together? You have got to be kidding. That'll happen when pigs ... errr.

Mr.D is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th August 2009, 08:28 PM   #9
Vermonter
Graduate Poster

Yes, of course. Spread swine flu so we all die...and so the NWO or whoever the big bad evil organization is can rule over....no one.
Vermonter is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th August 2009, 09:17 PM   #10
Nosi
Master Poster

Originally Posted by fromdownunder View Post
Yep, I can really see this. The super rich really want the earth almost totally depopulated so that they get to persohally milk the cows, grow the crops, man the power stations, take over oil production and processing, look after the sewerage, manage the day to day waste, ensure that medical treatment is available to those left, and generally have a great time working 24 hours a day to survive.

Norm
The Superrich will insure...according to the CT'rs,... that there is enough of a "serf" population to do the unpleasant businesses of life.
Nosi is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th August 2009, 09:20 PM   #11
Nosi
Master Poster

Originally Posted by 911kongen View Post
I can garantee the flu is not a conspiracy. My wife is a doctor in something about making medisin. She thinks this theory is ******** and tells me this is the way they make vaccine. Nothing strange about it.. you know what? I believe her, but Alex Jones probably thinks she is a part of NWO...
How did they get around the chicken egg part of making the vaccine? Sense there is a bird component to this virus, the embryonic chickens would not be able to create vaccine. (I do wish they could learn to make vaccines with out involving baby birds.
Nosi is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th August 2009, 09:49 PM   #12
LashL
Goddess of Legaltainment™

Originally Posted by Mr.D View Post
Mix the Avian and Swine flu together? You have got to be kidding. That'll happen when pigs ... errr.

Nominated for pith.
LashL is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th August 2009, 08:54 PM   #13
Mr.D
Self Assessed Dunning-Kruger Expert

Originally Posted by LashL View Post
Nominated for pith.
What do I do with the pith if I win?

Mr.D is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th August 2009, 10:26 PM   #14
LashL
Goddess of Legaltainment™

Originally Posted by Mr.D View Post
What do I do with the pith if I win?
Your award gets added below your name over to the left, for a month, and you just sit back and bask in the glory of it all.

Here is the current month's Pith Poll, btw. (First time I've made it to the finals - might even be the first time I've been nominated, but I'm not entirely sure about that.)
LashL is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th August 2009, 05:08 AM   #15
T.A.M.
Penultimate Amazing

I have nothing to say. Can you see me shaking my head and banging it off the computer table?

TAM
T.A.M. is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th August 2009, 05:39 AM   #16
Eskarina
Touched By His Noodly Appendages

Then we're all going to die.

I hope the NWO has enough qualified personnel immunised to keep operating powerplants, phone and computer networks, oil fields, coal mines, etc.

For some reason, I keep thinking of telephone sanitizers.

And triffids.

And vampires.

Businesses come and go, and their emergences and dwindlings're as the waxing and waning of the moons. Religions stay around forever, tax-exempted to boot. What could be better than an organization where the consumer blames himself for product failure? - National Lampoon's Doon, Ellis Weiner
Eskarina is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th August 2009, 11:18 AM   #17
tsig
a carbon based life-form

Originally Posted by Nosi View Post
The Superrich will insure...according to the CT'rs,... that there is enough of a "serf" population to do the unpleasant businesses of life.
Since they own us anyway aren't they just killing off their own livestock?
tsig is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th August 2009, 05:49 PM   #18
shandyjan
Master Poster

Originally Posted by orphia nay View Post
Meh.

EEK you're part of the conspiracy to spread the flu, when we are told not to go to the doctors with flu symptoms....but to stay in bed! Am I right, am I right?
Old 9th August 2009, 07:17 PM   #19
Nosi
Master Poster

Ahhh-Chooo!
Old 9th August 2009, 07:52 PM   #20
dropzone
Master Poster

My wife (she's not just my better half, but also my more-interesting half, as some have noticed) was working in a hospital when the Hep C vaccine came along. She demurred, saying, "I'll let the queers test it first." ("More-interesting" and "politically-correct" do not travel together.) OTOH, when she worked at a wildlife rescue site she got the rabies shot, so she's the only person I know who can take on a rabid wolf and not get a big shot to her stomach muscles every morning for nine (or is it 14?) days.

OTOH, I'm 55 with asthma, and I'm not waiting for too many people to test it. Okay, I'm not young nor particularly healthy and I have an immune system that has been pummeled by every flu from H2N2 to H47N52, so I have little concern, but I still plan to get the shot before I say, "Bring it on!"
dropzone is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th October 2009, 11:58 AM   #21
Thunder
Banned

So, now that the USA has started inoculating folks against the swine Flu en mass, when do you all think people will start bleeding out the eyes, having body parts fall off, and dieing in the streets?

I give it 2 weeks.
Thunder is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th October 2009, 03:43 PM   #22
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

So, now that the USA has started inoculating folks against the swine Flu en mass, when do you all think people will start bleeding out the eyes, having body parts fall off, and dieing in the streets?

I give it 2 weeks.
And 2 and a half weeks before the Zombie Holocaust starts........
dudalb is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th October 2009, 04:19 PM   #23
twinstead
Penultimate Amazing

soylent green is people!
Old 7th October 2009, 04:24 PM   #24
Thunder
Banned

90% of the human race will die from horrinle H1N1 vaccine side effects.

the remaining 10% will survive as blood thirsty Zombies. Only Will Smith can save us!!!
Old 7th October 2009, 05:14 PM   #25
Jontg
The Bear Skeptic

I have my shovel. Bring the rain.
Jontg is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th October 2009, 05:36 PM   #26
jhunter1163
beer-swilling semiliterate

Location: Connecticut, or King Arthur's Court. Hard to tell sometimes.
I have a supply of oinkment in my medicine cabinet.

Ba-dum-ching.
Old 8th October 2009, 09:04 AM   #27
bob_cadaver
Scholar

My only regret regarding the flu vaccine is the same regret I have every year--I can't get one for free
bob_cadaver is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th October 2009, 08:35 PM   #28
Nosi
Master Poster

Cluck cluck cluck
Old 9th October 2009, 10:17 PM   #29
Orphia Nay
Penguilicious Spodmaster.
Tagger

Location: Ponylandistan Presidential Palace (above the Spods' stables).
What if..just what if..

Hold on to your hats folks..this may be a very rough winter!!!

You started this thread making fun of CTists, but some DO actually believe this stuff! I've been seeing it for a while at a forum I visit, and just came across this comment at this article here:

Quote:
The vaccine will kill and disable those with Blood Types A, B & O.

These blood types have damaged DNA/proteins and weakened immune system due to unbalanced pH levels. Type B is acidic and types A/O are alkaline.

Blood type AB has neutral 7.00 pH and has normal DNA and immune system.

As of 2005, the blood pH of blood types A/O was set up to average pH of 7.54 and the blood type B was set up to a higher acidity level (lower pH). The blood pH (blood types A,B & O) has been carefully managed through methodical, intentional poisoning to reach the current life-critical levels specifically targeting this point in time. The vaccines, planned long ago for this period in time, are formulated to push the blood pH past the critical points, in order to kill and disable many.

The number of the poisoned blood types is quickly approaching 200 million.

For further explanation: http://www.unveilingthem.com/Poisoni...Deficiency.htm

C.A. Bouthillier

I did like this later comment:

Quote:
by reveal5 October 7, 2009 6:16 PM EDT
Say goodbye to a lot of fringers who will decline the H1N1 vaccine this season and will die in disproportional numbers as compared to the rest of the population. Say goodbye to a lot of conspiracy minded and paranoic individuals on the fringe. It is natural selection, ala Darwin. The most psychologically "challenged" individuals in American society are being psychologically misled by their masters. These fringe folks will, apparently, turn down the H1N1 vaccine in large numbers and will simply die in greater numbers than the population at large. That's America......Bye y'all fringers......Rest in peace.
Old 10th October 2009, 02:26 AM   #30
JoeyDonuts
Frequencies Not Known To Normals

I spent some time walking through the state fair this week.

Apparently, the lower level of the exposition building is the low-rent district, populated by booths selling katanas to 5-year olds, low quality knockoff collegiate memorabilia, Auntie June's homemade jellies, and of course, alternative healing. A LOT of alternative healing.

Every other booth it seemed, was reflexology or super cancer-killing juices...I demurred, and continued walking around. (I was actually on assignment. My Economics professor is the country Undersherriff and was in charge of the deputies doing security. Assignment was to find vendor booths for six different companies and ask their representatives economic-related questions.) At any rate, I finally come across a huge naturopathy booth, and I saw he was passing out flyers.

Sure enough, right on the front - WHAT THEY DON'T WANT YOU TO KNOW ABOUT H1N1! The information wasn't a peer-reviewed medical study, or raw evidence from lab reports, or anything remotely authoritative. Nope, it was a copy/paste from a Daily Mail story. I pick it up, and peruse through it, and notice the two doctor's names on the top of the flyer (the ones operating the booths) were chiropractors. I noticed this and made the following observation, which was the only words I managed to get out before I was cut off by a red-faced, vein-popping, and rather rude tirade of the kind of paranoiac ranting that would make Alex Jones proud.

I said - "Neither one of you appear to be immunologists. What qualifies you to make this assessment about the H1N1 vaccine?"

Yeah, he got all kinds of defensive and rude - but didn't offer much in the way of an answer. I got pretty pissed off and heel-toed it out of there, in a much fouler mood for the conversation. I noticed a booth on the next aisle staffed by a few RN's that were distributing flu shots. I asked them how many they'd been going through. They were almost completely out with a few hours to spare. That really cheered me up. I was thinking with so much woo-woo flying around the place it might have an effect of some sort out of pure saturation. But apparently some modicum of common sense was in the air...or was that the bacon-scented candles from the booth further down?
Old 10th October 2009, 02:37 AM   #31
Caustic Logic
Illuminator

Red face was a psyop dude. They ran out coz he was there steerin people their way, to take the poison just to spite the dummie yelling how it's poison. 'strue. Got the paperwork to prove it, or I'm not not DC Tweetwork Rimpleschtein.
Caustic Logic is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th October 2009, 04:13 AM   #32
Bobby078
New Blood

There are actually people out there (kreel) who think the things joked about in the first post are real.
Bobby078 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th October 2009, 06:09 AM   #33
Travis
Misanthrope of the Mountains

Quote:
The vaccine will kill and disable those with Blood Types A, B & O.
Well, thank goodness I'm blood type C+ I have nothing to worry about.
Old 10th October 2009, 09:28 AM   #34
Klimax
NWO Cyborg 5960x (subversion VPUNPCKHQDQ)

Well, thank goodness I'm blood type C+ I have nothing to worry about.
Computers positive? Like me?

Engine: Ibalgin 400
Klimax is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th October 2009, 02:52 PM   #35
Thunder
Banned

Originally Posted by Bobby078 View Post
There are actually people out there (kreel) who think the things joked about in the first post are real.
well, that's because some people prefer to be afraid then to feel safe.
Old 12th October 2009, 07:56 AM   #36
Peter i
Critical Thinker

H1N1 is a real disappointment! A friend got it (and was tested positive! Oh, what envy I felt!) He didn't even get particularly ill.

Both my wife an I caught something along the lines according to the list of symptoms.... and it was not even worth spending a day in bed for!

That's the real conspiracy! They make money for nothing!
Peter i is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th October 2009, 11:11 PM   #37
Nosi
Master Poster

For some it is just a sneeze. For others it is a threat to their lives. It just depends on who you are and how you react to the bug.
Old 12th October 2009, 11:58 PM   #38
JoeyDonuts
Frequencies Not Known To Normals

Originally Posted by Nosi View Post
For some it is just a sneeze. For others it is a threat to their lives. It just depends on who you are and how you react to the bug.
Yes, and we have the means to contain it and seriously lessen the risk to people who are more vulnerable to it.

Here in Oklahoma, two-thirds of parents in one school district are refusing to allow their children to be immunized. 66 percent. What the hell ever happened to herd immunity?
Old 13th October 2009, 02:31 AM   #39
commandlinegamer
Philosopher

Wakefield

Would we be even having this discussion if there hadn't been that nonsense with Andrew Wakefield and the MMR vaccine ?
commandlinegamer is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th October 2009, 12:38 PM   #40
azazal
Ninja Wave: Techno Ninja

This Andrew Wakefield:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MMR_vaccine

In 2007 Wakefield became the subject of a General Medical Council disciplinary hearing over allegations that his research had received funding related to litigation against MMR-vaccine manufacturers, and had concealed this fact from the editors of The Lancet.[36] It was later revealed that Wakefield received £435,643 [about $780,000] plus expenses for consulting work related to the lawsuit. This funding came from the UK legal aid fund, a fund intended to provide legal services to the poor.[31] In 2009 The Sunday Times reported that Wakefield had manipulated patient data and misreported results in his 1998 paper, creating the appearance of a link with autism.[37]

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories