ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Old 22nd October 2009, 01:24 PM   #1
Alferd_Packer
Philosopher

Orly's getting battier

She now claims that the President's mother is still alive

Quote:
If Patricia A. Dunham is an alias for Stanly A. Dunham (which the records above irrefutably suggest), according to the registration date of said business above, it would have to mean that Stanley A. Dunham is still alive and that she didn’t pass away. I guess now you can see why the hospital in Hawaii that was said to have taken care of Stanley A. prior to her death has no knowledge or records of her having been there.

http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/
Old 22nd October 2009, 01:30 PM   #2
Lisa Simpson

Most of her stuff is stupid, but this is cruel.
Lisa Simpson is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd October 2009, 01:31 PM   #3
timhau
NWO Litter Technician

Location: Looks like Finland. Smells like Finland. Quacks like Finland. Where the hell am I?
Dang! She can't get Obama for her murder.
Old 22nd October 2009, 01:34 PM   #4
Perfume V
Scholar

It's not quite as brilliant as pretending the NWO are preventing e-mails with misspelt addresses from getting to her inbox, but it's still plenty mad.
Perfume V is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd October 2009, 01:35 PM   #5
Alferd_Packer
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Perfume V View Post
It's not quite as brilliant as pretending the NWO are preventing e-mails with misspelt addresses from getting to her inbox, but it's still plenty mad.
Whoah, I missed that one.

Got a linky?
Old 22nd October 2009, 01:37 PM   #6
NotJesus
Unsaviory

How can something be irrefutably suggested?

I suggest she's an idiot.
NotJesus is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd October 2009, 01:44 PM   #7
headscratcher4
Philosopher

Is it possible that she's just pissed off that Obama is more American than she'll ever be?

-- Homer Simpson
headscratcher4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd October 2009, 01:44 PM   #8
Perfume V
Scholar

Originally Posted by Alferd_Packer View Post
Whoah, I missed that one.

Got a linky?
It was in this thread; the cached Google page is here. The address should have been "dr_taitz" rather than "dr.taitz", apparently. The page is cached because she deleted it, which is encouraging; one idiotic belief down, who knows how many to go...
Perfume V is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd October 2009, 01:51 PM   #9
Travis
Misanthrope of the Mountains

Originally Posted by NotJesus View Post

...and that's irrefutable.
Old 22nd October 2009, 02:04 PM   #10
carlitos
"más divertido"

Can I please unsee her photo from that link?
carlitos is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd October 2009, 02:15 PM   #11
Alferd_Packer
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Perfume V View Post
It was in this thread; the cached Google page is here. The address should have been "dr_taitz" rather than "dr.taitz", apparently. The page is cached because she deleted it, which is encouraging; one idiotic belief down, who knows how many to go...

"A new attack on me, now google says my e-mail address doesn’t exist. I don’t know how many attacks can one human being endure. I hope judge Carter orders discovery soon"

Oh. the Humanity
Old 22nd October 2009, 02:18 PM   #12
dudalb
Suspended

I think the term a LA Times Columnist used about Orly, "Professional Whack a Doodle", is pretty damn accurate.

Last edited by dudalb; 22nd October 2009 at 02:24 PM.
dudalb is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd October 2009, 02:18 PM   #13
Alferd_Packer
Philosopher

Originally Posted by carlitos View Post
Can I please unsee her photo from that link?
Have you seen the "come hither" photo of Orly on TPMmuckraker?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg orly-taiz-ca-dentist-cropped-proto-custom_2.jpg (44.3 KB, 611 views)
Old 22nd October 2009, 02:37 PM   #14
carlitos
"más divertido"

She creeps me out.
carlitos is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd October 2009, 02:59 PM   #15
Brainster
Penultimate Amazing

The story seems to go back to March; I assume there's some sort of update in there that makes it current. But I don't think Orly can get any battier; all she can do is reveal it in different ways.
Brainster is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd October 2009, 04:43 PM   #16
fullflavormenthol
Master Poster

I imagine that after she finally gets disbarred she will either do something really illegal or just end up in the nut house demanding the doctors let her "feeenish!"

I can really imagine her rocking back in forth in a straight jacket arguing a successful court case in her imagination. Always demanding that the doctors call her "Lady Liberty".
fullflavormenthol is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd October 2009, 04:49 PM   #17
patchbunny
Graduate Poster

A good left hook oughta solve everyone's problem.
"So, they laugh at my boner, will they? I'll show them! I'll show them how many boners the Joker can make!" -- The Joker, Batman #66

Last edited by LibraryLady; 24th October 2009 at 05:25 AM.
patchbunny is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd October 2009, 05:44 PM   #18
dudalb
Suspended

God, that photo is one of the most horrifying images since Gloria Swanson in the last scene of "Sunset Boulevard".

Last edited by dudalb; 22nd October 2009 at 05:45 PM.
dudalb is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd October 2009, 05:57 PM   #19
Eyeron

Woooo... she's cute.
Eyeron is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd October 2009, 12:17 AM   #20
Brainster
Penultimate Amazing

And right on cue, the sexism starts. Come on, people! It's not about whether you'd do her, it's about whether her ideas have merit (they don't). So stop talking about whether she's hot or not. Jeebus!
Brainster is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd October 2009, 12:20 AM   #21
UnrepentantSinner
A post by Alan Smithee

Originally Posted by Brainster View Post
And right on cue, the sexism starts. Come on, people! It's not about whether you'd do her, it's about whether her ideas have merit (they don't). So stop talking about whether she's hot or not. Jeebus!
Her ideas don't have merit.

Now let's get back to discussing her appearance.
I am an American citizen who is part of American society and briefly served in the American armed forces. I use American dollars and pay taxes that support the American government. And yes, despite the editorial decison to change American politics to the nonsensical "USA politics" subforum, I follow and comment on American politics.
UnrepentantSinner is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd October 2009, 01:16 AM   #22
fullflavormenthol
Master Poster

May not be safe for work...I don't know, but this really made me want to throw up. I hope to all that is that it isn't true.
fullflavormenthol is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd October 2009, 02:04 AM   #23
LissaLysikan
Thinker

Brainwashing isn't going to be enough. I need to scrub my net connection and the inside of my monitor to rid of that image.
Old 23rd October 2009, 07:32 AM   #24
Alferd_Packer
Philosopher

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.scribd.com/doc/21451147/L...-00082-DOC-Anx

I'm still wiping the tears of laughter from my eyes.

This is a MUST READ for all Orly Taitz fans. (and foes alike)

You will not be disappointed.

Last edited by Alferd_Packer; 23rd October 2009 at 07:43 AM.
Alferd_Packer is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd October 2009, 07:41 AM   #25
timhau
NWO Litter Technician

Location: Looks like Finland. Smells like Finland. Quacks like Finland. Where the hell am I?
Originally Posted by fullflavormenthol View Post
May not be safe for work...I don't know, but this really made me want to throw up. I hope to all that is that it isn't true.
I must go and unlearn English now.
Old 23rd October 2009, 07:42 AM   #26
carlitos
"más divertido"

Brainster, she creeps me out in a gender-neutral way. Alex Jones and Glenn Beck also creep me out. Reading Lucas' claims, was a nice little distraction this morning.
Old 23rd October 2009, 09:37 AM   #27
CptColumbo
Just One More Question

Check out the link I posted in the other thread

http://www.internationalskeptics.com...27#post5235527

it is just too funny for words.
Originally Posted by CptColumbo View Post
Who the [rule 10] is "the renowned Charles Lincoln III?"

Lucas seems to be in awe of the man calling him honorable and noble in one sentence, and then detailing his affair with Orly (shudder) in the next.

He talks about evidence, but produces only his version of events with no proof. This from a guy who apparently taped a meeting with others as proof that they were covering up the Republic of Kenya Birth Certificate (which is an impossibility).

It's a damning affidavit, but it's one liar calling someone else a liar.
He is a convicted felon and disbarred lawyer.

http://members.calbar.ca.gov/search/....aspx?x=171793

LOL
Originally Posted by CptColumbo View Post
Lucas seems to have a crush on him.
Moving this discussion from the other Orly thread.
The tools of conquest do not necessarily come with bombs and explosions and fallout. There are weapons that are simply thoughts, attitudes, prejudices to be only found in the minds of men. Prejudices and suspicion can destroy, and a thoughtless frightened search for a scapegoat has a fallout all its own.--Rod Serling
CptColumbo is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd October 2009, 10:37 AM   #28
Alferd_Packer
Philosopher

First she was Thurgood Marshal, then she was Nelson Mandella, Now she's Gandhi.

Quote:
"Like Gandhi said, first they ignore you, then they ridicule you," Taitz said. "Then they fight you, then you win. If Judge Carter dismisses the case, we'll appeal and keep filing and bringing new cases until we get a resolution."

http://www.ocregister.com/articles/t...ommendedOnly=0
Old 23rd October 2009, 10:38 AM   #29
Alferd_Packer
Philosopher

Quote:
Lucas seems to have a crush on him.
It's just a grifter trying to butter up a mark.
Old 23rd October 2009, 11:56 AM   #30
Agatha
Winking at the Moon

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

I was not disappointed.
Old 23rd October 2009, 12:05 PM   #31
Juniversal
CIA + FBI + NWO Employee

Quote:
"Like Gandhi said, first they ignore you, then they ridicule you," Taitz said. "Then they fight you, then you win. If Judge Carter dismisses the case, we'll appeal and keep filing and bringing new cases until we get a resolution."
Sounds like the Truthers who say "all we want is another investigation!!" when in reality they wont be satisfied until 9/11 is deemed an inside job, (which wont happen) a second investigation notwithstanding. She wont stop until Obama is deemed illegitimate (which wont happen). She's in for a suprise (if the $20,000 fine isn't a sign of things to come) if she keeps this up.
Old 23rd October 2009, 12:08 PM   #32
dudalb
Suspended

First she was Thurgood Marshal, then she was Nelson Mandella, Now she's Gandhi.

She working up toward Jesus,Moses ,and Buddha.
Old 23rd October 2009, 12:12 PM   #33
Cleon
King of the Pod People

Originally Posted by dudalb View Post
She working up toward Jesus,Moses ,and Buddha.
She's just jealous they wouldn't let her into the Super Best Friends...
Old 23rd October 2009, 12:30 PM   #34
patchbunny
Graduate Poster

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

Hoo-boy. I hadn't heard that there were dueling Kenyan birth certificates out there.

These people are redefining the word "crackpot".
"So, they laugh at my boner, will they? I'll show them! I'll show them how many boners the Joker can make!" -- The Joker, Batman #66
patchbunny is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd October 2009, 01:22 PM   #35
dudalb
Suspended

They have been around for only one year, but The Brithers are already equalling the Truthers when it comes to sheer Batcrap crazy.
Old 23rd October 2009, 01:32 PM   #36
headscratcher4
Philosopher

A birth certificate you're selling on EBay...you know that's got to be good!

-- Homer Simpson
headscratcher4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd October 2009, 02:00 PM   #37
IMST
If Charlie Parker Was a Gunslinger, There'd Be a Whole Lot of Dead Copycats

ZOMG! I can't refute your suggestion!
Old 24th October 2009, 12:00 AM   #38
akama1
Critical Thinker

Originally Posted by fullflavormenthol View Post

never. will. be. hard. again.

Thank you for destroying the final bit of happiness inside me.
akama1 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th October 2009, 02:05 PM   #39
sylvan8798
Master Poster

An example of an irrefutable suggestion, to be sure.
sylvan8798 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th October 2009, 02:17 PM   #40
Brainster
Penultimate Amazing

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

That is concentrated stupid. The only sad thing is that because the writer is so clearly insane himself, we can't tell if he's being truthful about Orly and her affair with the renowned Charles Lincoln III.

I love the part where he meets the gal who claims to be a direct descendant of George Washington. As Washington never had any children (of his own), that seems unlikely.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories