ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Old 11th November 2009, 02:17 PM   #81
patchbunny
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Alferd_Packer View Post
November 11, Olry orginizes a protest of Bill O'Reily in front of Fox News.

Gawker.com has some photos of the "massive" protest.

I love the "long legged Mack Daddy" signs.
I love photo #2. It looks like the police are corralling Orly.

Good heavens. Looking at photo #4, I think they did.

ETA: What the heck is a "long legged Mack Daddy"?
"So, they laugh at my boner, will they? I'll show them! I'll show them how many boners the Joker can make!" -- The Joker, Batman #66

Last edited by patchbunny; 11th November 2009 at 02:18 PM.
patchbunny is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th November 2009, 02:28 PM   #82
BenBurch
Gatekeeper of The Left

Making Bill O'Reily look sane and reasonable. Impressive.
Old 11th November 2009, 02:47 PM   #83
Meed
boundless constraint

Originally Posted by BenBurch View Post
Making Bill O'Reily look sane and reasonable. Impressive.
People like Sean Hannity, Glenn Beck and Steve Doocy have been making Bill O'Reily look sane and reasonable for years. Bill just tends to get singled out, because he's louder, ruder and angrier than the rest, but he's actually a moderate by Fox standards.
Meed is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th November 2009, 04:03 PM   #84
Elizabeth I
Philosopher

Does anyone else see a certain similarity between Orly and RuPaul?
Elizabeth I is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th November 2009, 06:52 PM   #85
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler

Originally Posted by patchbunny View Post

Someone needs to photoshop the name on that sign to say Orly.
Old 11th November 2009, 07:48 PM   #86
patchbunny
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Horatius View Post
Someone needs to photoshop the name on that sign to say Orly.

ETA: Personally, I'd have invested the effort in making a better sign.
"So, they laugh at my boner, will they? I'll show them! I'll show them how many boners the Joker can make!" -- The Joker, Batman #66
patchbunny is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th November 2009, 09:59 PM   #87
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

In that Photo she looks likes Phyllis Diller.
dudalb is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th November 2009, 04:34 AM   #88
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7.../500x_orly.jpg

ETA: Personally, I'd have invested the effort in making a better sign.

Hey, come on, she has to save $20 000 somewhere.....

Thanks!
Old 12th November 2009, 06:02 AM   #89
Sabrina
Wicked Lovely

I for one want to know how anyone could stand being that close to her long enough to take a picture with her.

The stench of bat**** ideas from her head alone is enough to make me glad she's across the country from me.
Old 12th November 2009, 06:59 AM   #90
commandlinegamer
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Sabrina View Post
I for one want to know how anyone could stand being that close to her long enough to take a picture with her.

The stench of bat**** ideas from her head alone is enough to make me glad she's across the country from me.
Wouldn't that mean you're in Los Angeles, i.e. la-la-land? I thought California was full* of crazies.

*-well, perhaps 97%.
commandlinegamer is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th November 2009, 07:28 AM   #91
Sabrina
Wicked Lovely

Originally Posted by commandlinegamer View Post
Wouldn't that mean you're in Los Angeles, i.e. la-la-land? I thought California was full* of crazies.

*-well, perhaps 97%.
Okay, guess I'm wrong; she's NOT across the country from me. I thought she was based out of California though?
Old 12th November 2009, 07:30 AM   #92
CptColumbo
Just One More Question

Okay, guess I'm wrong; she's NOT across the country from me. I thought she was based out of California though?
That's where she passed the bar, so her mailing address is probably there, but it may not be where she lives.
The tools of conquest do not necessarily come with bombs and explosions and fallout. There are weapons that are simply thoughts, attitudes, prejudices to be only found in the minds of men. Prejudices and suspicion can destroy, and a thoughtless frightened search for a scapegoat has a fallout all its own.--Rod Serling
CptColumbo is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th November 2009, 08:55 AM   #93
Arus808
Philosopher

she lives here. she has a dentist office, real estate and her lawyer practice here.

“Life may begin at 30, but it doesn’t get real interesting until about 150.”
“Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebars to the saddle.”
Arus808 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th November 2009, 10:46 AM   #94
Sabrina
Wicked Lovely

Originally Posted by Arus808 View Post
she lives here. she has a dentist office, real estate and her lawyer practice here.
That's nice.

Erm... where is "here"?
Old 12th November 2009, 10:48 AM   #95
CptColumbo
Just One More Question

That's nice.

Erm... where is "here"?
I didn't want to ask, in case he/she mentioned it earlier.

I want it to seem like I'm paying attention.
The tools of conquest do not necessarily come with bombs and explosions and fallout. There are weapons that are simply thoughts, attitudes, prejudices to be only found in the minds of men. Prejudices and suspicion can destroy, and a thoughtless frightened search for a scapegoat has a fallout all its own.--Rod Serling
CptColumbo is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th November 2009, 12:14 PM   #96
Alferd_Packer
Philosopher

Orange County California.
Old 12th November 2009, 01:32 PM   #97
cwalner
Philosopher

Orange County California.
Or, as those of us who were young, liberal, and jerks (as I was when i grew up there) called it, Behind the Orange Curtain.

I remember when OC used to elect our right-wing nutjobs like good ol' B1-Bob

Just curious, anybody local know what part of OC she has her practice(s) in?
Old 12th November 2009, 07:57 PM   #98
Dr Adequate
Banned

Obama is, of course.

You don't remember this? It was a big hit during the Democratic primaries, though not for the reason that its author would have wished.

YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE
Dr Adequate is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th November 2009, 08:17 PM   #99
Arus808
Philosopher

Orly and her followers need more foil.

(pic courtesy of http://www.peopleofwalmart.com)

“Life may begin at 30, but it doesn’t get real interesting until about 150.”
“Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebars to the saddle.”
Arus808 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th November 2009, 09:11 PM   #100
patchbunny
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Dr Adequate View Post
Obama is, of course.

You don't remember this? It was a big hit during the Democratic primaries, though not for the reason that its author would have wished.

No, I hadn't see that before.
Old 13th November 2009, 12:32 AM   #101
Travis
Misanthrope of the Mountains

When did the 3 social security numbers become 39?
Old 13th November 2009, 08:00 AM   #102
A W Smith
Philosopher

Good heavens. Looking at photo #4, I think they did.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...20mack%20daddy
Galileo:The jury said I didn't have any mental defects or diseases, they declared me 100% sane. Has a jury ever declared you sane?
Don’t get me lol’n off my chesterfield dude.
A W Smith is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th November 2009, 08:11 AM   #103
Alferd_Packer
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Travis View Post
When did the 3 social security numbers become 39?
She has been harping on the number 39 lately.

Suposedly there are 39 justices, somewhere, waiting to do something about a blog on The Washington Independent.

Quote:
39 currently active members of the FEDERAL JUDICIARY have been actively monitoring this blog tonight. Warrants for "I.P." addresses were issued days ago. You DOJ paid liars are being investigated and you will soon be indicted for violating the "Hatch Act". You have posted absolutely nothing but lies and very feeble attempts at misdirection. Indiana courts rulings have NO bearing on federal law.
http://washingtonindependent.com/675...mment-22875030
Old 16th November 2009, 07:40 AM   #104
Alferd_Packer
Philosopher

OK, by now, anyone following this thread should be familiar with Larry Sinclair’s affidavit accusing Orly Taitz of attempting to suborn perjury, among other things.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/21451147/L...-00082-DOC-Anx

The “other things” includes a lurid description of the relationship between Orly and Charles Lincoln.

I think it’s safe to say that Larry Sinclair is a degenerate liar. However, in one respect, his affidavit appears to be correct in its depiction of the relationship between Taitz and Lincoln.

From Lincoln himself:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/22567277/1...n-09-81255-CIV

This is like a soap opera you just can’t stop watching.
Old 16th November 2009, 08:14 AM   #105
CptColumbo
Just One More Question

OK, by now, anyone following this thread should be familiar with Larry Sinclair’s affidavit accusing Orly Taitz of attempting to suborn perjury, among other things.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/21451147/L...-00082-DOC-Anx

The “other things” includes a lurid description of the relationship between Orly and Charles Lincoln.

I think it’s safe to say that Larry Sinclair is a degenerate liar. However, in one respect, his affidavit appears to be correct in its depiction of the relationship between Taitz and Lincoln.

From Lincoln himself:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/22567277/1...n-09-81255-CIV

This is like a soap opera you just can’t stop watching.
Personally I wouldn't want to watch any of it. EEEWWW!
Old 16th November 2009, 08:31 AM   #106
D'rok
Free Barbarian on The Land

Uh-oh. The stupid virus is loose, and Orly is not happy about it. (The satire, that is. She's thrilled that stupid has gone viral).

YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE

http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=6187

"Life, like a Saturday afternoon, finds its ruination in purpose." - MdC

Last edited by D'rok; 16th November 2009 at 08:32 AM.
D'rok is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th November 2009, 09:11 AM   #107
fullflavormenthol
Master Poster

First that video is funny, and second I am so amused that some idiot at Orly's blog is presenting it as if the video being professional is a conspiracy. Third I am consistantly creeped the hell out by Orly's zombie like picture at the top of her blog.
fullflavormenthol is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th November 2009, 09:37 AM   #108
sleahead
Critical Thinker

Boo, that video doesn't play for us Orly fans outside the US ("This video is not is not available in your country due to copyright restrictions").

I've been wondering if Orly paid her $20,000 fine, and the answer is no, she hasn't - Land directs U.S. attorney to get $20,000 in sanctions from Orly Taitz
sleahead is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th November 2009, 09:39 AM   #109
twinstead
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by fullflavormenthol View Post
Third I am consistantly creeped the hell out by Orly's zombie like picture at the top of her blog.
Oh good. I thought it was just me.
Old 16th November 2009, 09:45 AM   #110
Eddie Dane
Philosopher

Originally Posted by D'rok View Post
Uh-oh. The stupid virus is loose, and Orly is not happy about it. (The satire, that is. She's thrilled that stupid has gone viral).

I AGREE

http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=6187
Awesome video!

The Mad Max II characters being Libertarians is the find of the week IMHO.
Eddie Dane is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th November 2009, 11:02 AM   #111
D'rok
Free Barbarian on The Land

Originally Posted by Eddie Dane View Post
Awesome video!

The Mad Max II characters being Libertarians is the find of the week IMHO.
Yeah. And even they are more civilized than Glenn Beck. Congressman Berseker!

I also think they got Rachael Maddow spot-on.

"Life, like a Saturday afternoon, finds its ruination in purpose." - MdC
D'rok is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th November 2009, 01:08 PM   #112
Myron Proudfoot
Master Poster

Apparently Orly has fans in Georgia!!!

http://notalwaysright.com/pepperoni-extremism/3163
Old 16th November 2009, 03:56 PM   #113
Cavorite
Scholar

Originally Posted by Myron Proudfoot View Post
Apparently Orly has fans in Georgia!!!
Not Always Right's stories have a lower truth quotient than Penthouse Forum. I'm convinced half of them are made up by the site owners to keep people coming back to click through on their ads and buy their dead tree version.
Cavorite is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th November 2009, 08:45 PM   #114
Travis
Misanthrope of the Mountains

Loved the SuperNews embed.

"Can I fenneesh!?!"
Old 17th November 2009, 01:24 PM   #115
Alferd_Packer
Philosopher

I had to giggle over this page on her web site.

http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=6105
Old 17th November 2009, 06:43 PM   #116
Alferd_Packer
Philosopher

One more affidavit in the continuing Taitz tails.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/22664105/R...use-11-16-2009

wow.

You couldn't make this crap up if you tried.
Old 17th November 2009, 07:07 PM   #117
Juniversal
CIA + FBI + NWO Employee

Oh lord. The black guy on Orlys left (leading the long legged mack daddy group) in pic #1 is Pastor manning. That man is insane. You know what they say...Birds of a feather, flock together.

Pastor Mannings insightful commentary on Obama :

I AGREE

Last edited by Juniversal; 17th November 2009 at 07:08 PM.
Juniversal is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th November 2009, 07:25 PM   #118
BenBurch
Gatekeeper of The Left

I had to giggle over this page on her web site.

http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=6105
I literally laughed out loud! Thank You.
Old 17th November 2009, 11:13 PM   #119
Dr Adequate
Banned

Ooh, I notice on her blog that she's given an interview to the Guardian which will come out in a few days.

Did no-one explain to her that this was a bad idea ...

... oh, wait, that Orly Taitz.
Dr Adequate is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th November 2009, 11:33 PM   #120
patchbunny
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by BenBurch View Post
I literally laughed out loud! Thank You.
It's been five minutes and I'm still laughing.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories