ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags Deep State conspiracies , QAnon

Old 19th April 2019, 11:57 AM   #1321
Belz...
Fiend God

Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
The (or one) beauty of it is that should anyone deserving ever be prosecuted, let alone sent away, such actions can never be conclusively linked to any Q-anus claims and predictions. No matter how convincing a relevant Q archive dive is. No crow meals here.
So it's only a hit when you want it to be.

And did you just call them Q-anus?

"My views are nonsense. So what?" - BobTheCoward

Belz... is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th April 2019, 12:00 PM   #1322
bknight
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Belz... View Post
So it's only a hit when you want it to be.

And did you just call them Q-anus?
Looks like it to me.
bknight is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th April 2019, 12:59 PM   #1323
Bubba
Master Poster

Originally Posted by MSBAYOU View Post
Yes Bubba, yes.
Trust the Plan, right?
So, I want to be clear sir. Exactly what is Q saying in these 100s of Drops (the image of Q dropping something is closer to BS than crumbs but...)) over the last 18 months and exactly what events have transpired that back up his info? I'm not being 100% snarky here, I would honestly like to know. My spouse is unable to discuss this rationally.

And to bruto-lol, the FEMA coffin trains are behind schedule, funding by the Jewish ooops! I meant the Rothschild/Soros group) banking cabal hit a snag. But, please don't get me going. We're off to go visit the Georgia Guidestones!

The most fun answer is ****, or shoot, I dunno about that, but just search Q proofs, if you havent already. Or if you havent already, click the players icon (chess pieces), in the left margin of qmap.pub

They now have Jussie Smollet on there as traitor/pawn, same as Alex Jones, by the way.

Your spouse......is a Q-ster? Or anti Q ? Surely not a Q-a@#$%.... right?

Last edited by Bubba; 19th April 2019 at 01:02 PM.
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th April 2019, 08:50 PM   #1324
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

Any day now credules, any day.

Lewis Black
Resume is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th April 2019, 01:35 AM   #1325
Cosmic Yak
Master Poster

Location: Where there's never a road broader than the back of your hand.
The most fun answer is ****, or shoot, I dunno about that, but just search Q proofs, if you havent already.
I did that, and posted about how it was a pile of ignorant horse dung.
Strangely, you never replied to this.

@MSBAYOU: Welcome to the forum. He does this a lot, by the way.

Bubba: You may bridle at the accusation that you are a tiresome spreader of ignorant horse manure. There is an easy way to avoid this: stop spreading manure, and/or respond to factual criticisms of your sources.
Old 20th April 2019, 05:09 AM   #1326
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by MSBAYOU View Post
Yes Bubba, yes.
Trust the Plan, right?
So, I want to be clear sir. Exactly what is Q saying in these 100s of Drops (the image of Q dropping something is closer to BS than crumbs but...)) over the last 18 months and exactly what events have transpired that back up his info? I'm not being 100% snarky here, I would honestly like to know. My spouse is unable to discuss this rationally.

And to bruto-lol, the FEMA coffin trains are behind schedule, funding by the Jewish ooops! I meant the Rothschild/Soros group) banking cabal hit a snag. But, please don't get me going. We're off to go visit the Georgia Guidestones!
Welcome to the forum.

Our poster in question has a history. Read it and discover and realise that he/she/it has simply failed in other claims and has (for reasons unknown) glommed onto Q as sufficiently vague so as to defy rebuttal.

This is, of course, not a new gambit. To list all of the folks who have so attempted such would be exhausting. And pointless. Our protagonist is simply late to a very old game.

Enjoy it while it lasts and don't take it seriously. After all, he doesn't.

...love and buttercakes...
abaddon is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st April 2019, 10:02 AM   #1327
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

The (or one) beauty of it is that should anyone deserving ever be prosecuted, let alone sent away, such actions can never be conclusively linked to any Q-anus claims and predictions. No matter how convincing a relevant Q archive dive is. No crow meals here.
how are those jfk jr conspiracies going, and why did q fail so bad last week?
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Today, 10:49 AM   #1328
Bubba
Master Poster

"Tom Fitton thinks there is more to be discovered in Hillary emails
...or he is just harassing govt agencies."

Originally Posted by Axxman300 View Post
Nobody cares.

Yep. Why should we?

Oh, wait

Quote:
“This astonishing confirmation, made under oath by the FBI, shows that the Obama FBI had to go to President Obama’s White House office to find emails that Hillary Clinton tried to destroy or hide from the American people.” said Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton. “No wonder Hillary Clinton has thus far skated – Barack Obama is implicated in her email scheme.”

Read more: https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...#ixzz5m2KPKCxx
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Today, 10:56 AM   #1329
carlitos
"más divertido"

American Thinker should but doesn't.
carlitos is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Today, 10:59 AM   #1330
BStrong
Penultimate Amazing

I have never in my life encountered a group of individuals that enjoy being jerked around more than the Q-ball believers.

"Dulce bellum inexpertīs." - Erasmus
BStrong is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Today, 11:03 AM   #1331
Axxman300
Illuminator

It's not "Obama's FBI", it's just the FBI.

Plus it needs to be pointed out that this is not how email works. In case you haven't noticed, you can access your email from any where in the world as long as you have internet access and a device that talks to it. The only thing at the White House would be their internal servers for stuff that doesn't go out on the net.

For example the FBI and NSA can access your email right now from their offices in Maryland, D.C. and Virginia. Nobody has to go to your house.

I can't believe I have to explain Internet/Email 101 in 2019.
Old Today, 11:10 AM   #1332
BStrong
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Axxman300 View Post
It's not "Obama's FBI", it's just the FBI.

Plus it needs to be pointed out that this is not how email works. In case you haven't noticed, you can access your email from any where in the world as long as you have internet access and a device that talks to it. The only thing at the White House would be their internal servers for stuff that doesn't go out on the net.

For example the FBI and NSA can access your email right now from their offices in Maryland, D.C. and Virginia. Nobody has to go to your house.

I can't believe I have to explain Internet/Email 101 in 2019.
Inter v. Intra is lost on some individuals

"Dulce bellum inexpertīs." - Erasmus
BStrong is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Today, 11:13 AM   #1333
Axxman300
Illuminator

As far as Clinton's emails go, the reason the FBI opted to drop the case was they felt getting a conviction would have been almost impossible. Ironically it mirrors the Mueller investigation in that, while there was wrong-doing, taking it to court would end up being a waste of time.

The problem the DoJ and FBI would have in prosecuting Clinton is determining which emails contained classified information that was - AT THE TIME OF COMPOSITION - was classified, and not something that was flagged as secret after the fact. The problem with the DoS is that you could write an email today about something that will become a state secret next week. This is why DoS demands that their employees, and the SecState use DoS secured email service to prevent this kind of thing.

Hillary Clinton trusted AOL more than the Federal Government (apparently), and one has to wonder if Bubba's infatuation with her doesn't suggest that he could, in fact, be Bill Clinton.
Old Today, 02:51 PM   #1334
Axxman300
Illuminator

And to underline my point:

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/04/24/u...epartment.html

Trump wanted Sessions to prosecute Hillary Clinton. I'm sure Sessions looked into it, but decided it wasn't worth the effort.

Note I didn't use a right-wing nut-job news source.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories