ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Religion and Philosophy

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Old 20th August 2017, 09:44 AM   #361
PartSkeptic
Master Poster

Originally Posted by abaddon View Post
Wait. So you had histoplasmosis, some randomer in the doctors waiting room had histoplasmosis and now your wife had histoplasmosis.

What? Have you your very own epidemic going on?

As for your wife, I'm sorry she died, but she died from cancer. You said so yourself.

If you are such an expert, then you can tell me how a systemic fungus kills a person.

In your mind, I suppose you think they turn into a mushroom. If so, please provide links.

Because my life depended on it I did my research.
Old 20th August 2017, 11:34 AM   #362
halleyscomet
Philosopher

Originally Posted by PartSkeptic View Post
If you are such an expert, then you can tell me how a systemic fungus kills a person.

In your mind, I suppose you think they turn into a mushroom. If so, please provide links.

Because my life depended on it I did my research.

I'd advise against making things up about other posters. Your "turn into a mushroom," crack is a bald faced lie about another poster. Having to lie about your critics does nothing to enhance your credibility.
halleyscomet is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th August 2017, 11:26 PM   #363
PartSkeptic
Master Poster

Originally Posted by halleyscomet View Post
I'd advise against making things up about other posters. Your "turn into a mushroom," crack is a bald faced lie about another poster. Having to lie about your critics does nothing to enhance your credibility.

What lie? Get your facts straight. You are the nasty one - accusing me of lying when I did not.

I never said he DOES think people turn into mushrooms. I suggested he might - let him correct the impression he gives me. What does he think fungus does?

Again I ask - How does a systemic fungus kill? Abbadon gives the impression he is an authority on many subjects including this one.
Old Yesterday, 02:09 AM   #364
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by PartSkeptic View Post
What lie? Get your facts straight. You are the nasty one - accusing me of lying when I did not.

I never said he DOES think people turn into mushrooms. I suggested he might - let him correct the impression he gives me. What does he think fungus does?

Again I ask - How does a systemic fungus kill? Abbadon gives the impression he is an authority on many subjects including this one.
Can't even spell the name right. Quelle surprise.

All I did was point out that you claimed that your wife died from cancer and reversed and claimed she died from histoplasmosis.

You then took that as an opportunity to yet again make up baloney and hurl insults.
Old Yesterday, 03:57 AM   #365
halleyscomet
Philosopher

Signs of the End Times - Part the Third

Originally Posted by abaddon View Post
Can't even spell the name right. Quelle surprise.

All I did was point out that you claimed that your wife died from cancer and reversed and claimed she died from histoplasmosis.

You then took that as an opportunity to yet again make up baloney and hurl insults.

To be fair she/he does claim to be engaging in prophecy of a sort. Making up baloney is kind of necessary when you're doing that.

Last edited by halleyscomet; Yesterday at 04:03 AM.
halleyscomet is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Religion and Philosophy