ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories
 


Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Reply
Old 11th January 2020, 10:44 AM   #561
yankee451
Master Poster
 
yankee451's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 2,765
Originally Posted by Robin View Post
The front of the aircraft had impacted first, the jets hit before the outer part of the wing.
Yes, and with parallel columns the mostly hollow fuselage would not damage a column it didn't hit, as evidenced by every video of the crashes in the public domain, as well as in the Purdue cartoon.

Originally Posted by Robin View Post

The entire structure would be buckling, crumpling and shredding with the impact.
Now you're just making things up. There was no buckling visible in any of the videos, including the Purdue cartoon.


Originally Posted by Robin View Post
The wing would not maintain its shape during the impact as you seem to think, so there is no reason to expect columns to be bent away from.the centre of the jet.
You're still making things up. I have never said the wing would maintain its shape. I have said just the opposite. Anyone can scroll back on this thread, or click any of my links, to check for themselves.

And I have never said I expected the columns to be wedged away from the center. I have said that IF the jet was a super-duper reinforced jet that was (somehow) at once dense enough to slice steel, but still light enough to fly, it might behave like a bodkin arrow, wedging apart columns. Either way, the bends on the left sides of the column (but not on the right side) is a clue that it wasn't caused by a head on impact of a 30 degree swept back wing anyway. It is a moot point that continues to ignore the lightly bent aluminum sheeting, and the sharply bent steel columns.


Originally Posted by Robin View Post
So you claim, but a few pictures with arrows drawn on them hardly counts as adequate evidence.
It is the same evidence that was used to justify almost two decades of war.


Originally Posted by Robin View Post

What sort of missile do you think could have produced these marks?
AGM-86D missile warheads are about 14 inches wide and weigh 1200 lbs, they are big, powerful missiles that have been around for decades.

The smaller AGM-158 looks like a plane and in 2001 no one had ever seen one before, but if someone had seen one it could easily have been mistaken for a small, white plane. JASSMs were being produced for testing and for the Pilot Production models in 2001, but they were not in the militaryís inventory at the time. Official production didnít begin until December of 2001, giving the authorities plausible deniability, but JASSMs used off-the-shelf technology from other tried and true missile systems so there is no question the technology was there. They look like planes, they are stealthy, they can fly in formation, and with planted targeting beacons, their margin of error would be next to zero. If the hole wasnít cut by cruise missiles such as the JASSM, it was something very similar.
https://911crashtest.org/9-11-truth-...e-shaped-hole/

Originally Posted by Robin View Post
You haven't produced anything that could be considered evidence.

The claims you have produced appears to have been dealt with.
As I said, it is the same evidence used to justify the invasion, looting and occupation of sovereign nations. I would think that you would want to be more careful about what you think justifies the murder of thousands of innocent people.
yankee451 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th January 2020, 10:47 AM   #562
yankee451
Master Poster
 
yankee451's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 2,765
Originally Posted by Deadie View Post
You are aware that it did not strike at a perfect 90 degree angle relative to the side of the building, right? The forward momentum of the plane was not directed perfectly inward.
I see. So that explains the tiny pinch at the far left and the progressively worse damaged steel columns, bent in a completely different direction than the television jet was traveling.
yankee451 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th January 2020, 10:47 AM   #563
AJM8125
Potsing Whiled Runk
Tagger
 
AJM8125's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 21,179
Originally Posted by Deadie View Post
You are aware that it did not strike at a perfect 90 degree angle relative to the side of the building, right? The forward momentum of the plane was not directed perfectly inward.
No, see, Steve drew some lines and arrows on some fuzzy crops and that trumps everything - The victims, the planes, the hundres of thousands of eyewitnesses, radar, cvr data, fdr data, every letter agency involved in the response, recovery and investigations, and so on.

Just admit defeat already, Steve's about to blow the lid off this thing.
__________________


The better you get, the harder you work.
AJM8125 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th January 2020, 10:49 AM   #564
yankee451
Master Poster
 
yankee451's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 2,765
Originally Posted by AJM8125 View Post
No, see, Steve drew some lines and arrows on some fuzzy crops and that trumps everything - The victims, the planes, the hundres of thousands of eyewitnesses, radar, cvr data, fdr data, every letter agency involved in the response, recovery and investigations, and so on.

Just admit defeat already, Steve's about to blow the lid off this thing.
I will, just as soon as any single one of you can show a modicum of integrity and provide a better explanation for the evidence that leads me to my conclusion. You've got plenty of examples to choose from where I have been wrong and publicly ate crow.If I'm wrong I'll admit it. So what's stopping you now?
yankee451 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th January 2020, 10:53 AM   #565
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing
 
beachnut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Dog House
Posts: 25,644
FAILED

Originally Posted by yankee451 View Post
I will, just as soon as any single one of you can show a modicum of integrity and provide a better explanation for the evidence that leads me to my conclusion. You've got plenty of examples to choose from where I have been wrong and publicly ate crow.If I'm wrong I'll admit it. So what's stopping you now?
You are wrong, the videos were not faked, and you failed to provide evidence to make your point.

FAILED

And now you have no clue what the topic is. ( yankee451 will now gish gallop away)
__________________
"Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen" - Albert Einstein
"... education as the means of developing our greatest abilities" - JFK
https://folding.stanford.edu/ fold with your computer - join team 13232
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th January 2020, 10:54 AM   #566
AJM8125
Potsing Whiled Runk
Tagger
 
AJM8125's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 21,179
Originally Posted by yankee451 View Post
I will, just as soon as any single one of you can show a modicum of integrity and provide a better explanation for the evidence that leads me to my conclusion. You've got plenty of examples to choose from where I have been wrong and publicly ate crow.If I'm wrong I'll admit it. So what's stopping you now?
I did already.

A great ******* airliner flew into WTC 1 and exploded.
__________________


The better you get, the harder you work.
AJM8125 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th January 2020, 10:57 AM   #567
GlennB
Loggerheaded, earth-vexing fustilarian
 
GlennB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Arcadia, Greece
Posts: 26,032
Originally Posted by yankee451 View Post
I will, just as soon as any single one of you can show a modicum of integrity and provide a better explanation for the evidence that leads me to my conclusion. You've got plenty of examples to choose from where I have been wrong and publicly ate crow.If I'm wrong I'll admit it. So what's stopping you now?
That makes no sense. Why don't you just blow the lid off it now?

It's almost as if the attention you're getting is your motivation, and you don't give a **** about the truth.
__________________
"Even a broken clock is right twice a day. 9/11 truth is a clock with no hands." - Beachnut
GlennB is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th January 2020, 10:57 AM   #568
yankee451
Master Poster
 
yankee451's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 2,765
Originally Posted by AJM8125 View Post
I did already.

A great ******* airliner flew into WTC 1 and exploded.
Is that like, "Because I said so! <stomps foot>?"
yankee451 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th January 2020, 10:58 AM   #569
yankee451
Master Poster
 
yankee451's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 2,765
Originally Posted by beachnut View Post
You are wrong, the videos were not faked, and you failed to provide evidence to make your point.

FAILED

And now you have no clue what the topic is. ( yankee451 will now gish gallop away)
How quickly you forget:
http://www.internationalskeptics.com...&postcount=522
yankee451 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th January 2020, 11:01 AM   #570
yankee451
Master Poster
 
yankee451's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 2,765
Originally Posted by GlennB View Post
That makes no sense. Why don't you just blow the lid off it now?

It's almost as if the attention you're getting is your motivation, and you don't give a **** about the truth.
The projection is strong with this one.

Notice how they twist themselves into pretzels of denial to avoid addressing the evidence that proves all the videos of the jet impacts are fraudulent.
yankee451 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th January 2020, 11:01 AM   #571
AJM8125
Potsing Whiled Runk
Tagger
 
AJM8125's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 21,179
Originally Posted by yankee451 View Post
Is that like, "Because I said so! <stomps foot>?"
No, it's because it's the truth and that's irrefutable.
__________________


The better you get, the harder you work.
AJM8125 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th January 2020, 11:02 AM   #572
yankee451
Master Poster
 
yankee451's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 2,765
Originally Posted by AJM8125 View Post
No, it's because it's the truth and that's irrefutable.
Okay, so that's that!

yankee451 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th January 2020, 11:28 AM   #573
pgimeno
Illuminator
 
pgimeno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Spain
Posts: 3,612
Originally Posted by yankee451 View Post
The "sway" was based on the television show. The title of this thread is "How they faked the videos." Fake video is fake video. The damage evidence I have been discussing trumps the fake videos, which some people think included a building "sway." All the official story witnesses, all the "amateur" videos, all the flight paths, all the flight recorders in the world, don't change the evidence that proves they are all BS.
And this is "evidence" that you have obtained FROM A PHOTOGRAPH PUBLISHED BY A GOVERNMENT AGENCY.


Originally Posted by yankee451 View Post
O' the irony.
O'yea.


Originally Posted by yankee451 View Post
What Jeff continually does is defer to authority, the same authority that insists planes were used (despite the evidence to the contrary), the same authority that broadcast the fraudulent videos, the same authorities that provided the fraudulent flight paths, the same authorities that have been invading the world ever since.
And the same authority that PUBLISHES THE PHOTOGRAPHS THAT YOU USE.

Can you explain why you trust these photographs?
pgimeno is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th January 2020, 11:35 AM   #574
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing
 
beachnut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Dog House
Posts: 25,644
FAILED fake video claims FAIL

Originally Posted by yankee451 View Post
wow, where is your Pulitzer Prize for this fantasy lie of fake videos?

Right you never knew you have no evidence, only FAILED analysis based on BS.

How many years have you wasted talking when you need physics and engineering to figure out your fantasy is BS.

Where is your proof the videos are fake, you are off topic and doing the Gish Gallop

Why do you spread lies and ignore thousands killed by 19 terrorists who figured out how to use hijacking as a ploy for mass murder? It appears the terrorists figured out 9/11 before you. You are not smarter than a terrorist who kills due to hate.

Why have you failed to notify the newspapers and others? Because you are spreading idiotic lies and failed conspiracy theories.
__________________
"Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen" - Albert Einstein
"... education as the means of developing our greatest abilities" - JFK
https://folding.stanford.edu/ fold with your computer - join team 13232
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th January 2020, 11:47 AM   #575
yankee451
Master Poster
 
yankee451's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 2,765
Originally Posted by pgimeno View Post
And this is "evidence" that you have obtained FROM A PHOTOGRAPH PUBLISHED BY A GOVERNMENT AGENCY.



O'yea.



And the same authority that PUBLISHES THE PHOTOGRAPHS THAT YOU USE.

Can you explain why you trust these photographs?
Well of course they did. They were trying to sell the story that planes cut the holes in the towers. That would be difficult to achieve without releasing footage and photographs of the damage. There is no reason to believe any of the photographs of the damage left by the alleged plane impact are fraudulent, as the damage is consistent from video to video, and photo to photo. If you are suggesting that ALL of the photographs of the damage are fraudulent, well that's a valid point, considering all of the videos of the jet impacts are as well. But logically, if the perpetrators could fake the photographs of the damage any way they wanted to, then they would have done so in a way that supported what they were selling on television. They would have bent the steel in their fake photographs in the same direction as the fake plane was traveling. They would not have faked the photographs by inserting laterally bent columns and lightly damaged aluminum sheeting, which contradicts what they were trying to sell.

The same can be said for the claim that the holes were cut by precision explosives, and not the lateral impact of multiple small cruise missiles; if the perpetrators could do with their precision explosives what these people think they can do, they would certainly not have bent the steel in a direction that contradicts what they were selling on television. Therefore, the damage evidence indicates exactly what it appears to indicate.

The perpetrators knew they could control the opposition by directing the attention of 'truthers' away from this evidence by giving notoriety to the truthers pushing nukes, and holograms, and DEW, and Israelis, and reinforced planes,etc. - ANYTHING but the impact evidence. And the proof is in the pudding. Whenever I bring up the discussion of the evidence that proves the holes were not cut by planes, the reaction has been to ignore it.
yankee451 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th January 2020, 11:49 AM   #576
yankee451
Master Poster
 
yankee451's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 2,765
Originally Posted by beachnut View Post
wow, where is your Pulitzer Prize for this fantasy lie of fake videos?

Right you never knew you have no evidence, only FAILED analysis based on BS.

How many years have you wasted talking when you need physics and engineering to figure out your fantasy is BS.

Where is your proof the videos are fake, you are off topic and doing the Gish Gallop

Why do you spread lies and ignore thousands killed by 19 terrorists who figured out how to use hijacking as a ploy for mass murder? It appears the terrorists figured out 9/11 before you. You are not smarter than a terrorist who kills due to hate.

Why have you failed to notify the newspapers and others? Because you are spreading idiotic lies and failed conspiracy theories.
I repeat:

yankee451 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th January 2020, 11:59 AM   #577
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing
 
beachnut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Dog House
Posts: 25,644
Fake video not proved, big Boeing Jet hole debunks lies of yankee451

Originally Posted by yankee451 View Post
you keep showing a photo of the aircraft impact and it broke the WTC shell because the Kinetic Energy was more than the shell could stop.

Physics wins again. Why do you keep debunking yourself showing a photo with a big Boeing Jet hole in it, and pointing out BS?

FAILED again to prove fake videos, and showed a Boeing Jet hole in the WTC. Big Fail, sad fantasy for you.

Why do you lie about 9/11?
__________________
"Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen" - Albert Einstein
"... education as the means of developing our greatest abilities" - JFK
https://folding.stanford.edu/ fold with your computer - join team 13232
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th January 2020, 12:13 PM   #578
BStrong
Penultimate Amazing
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: San Francisco
Posts: 12,862
Originally Posted by yankee451 View Post
Snipped nonsense So the propaganda organs like Purdue, NIST, FEMA, MIT, et al, simply ignore the evidence. And their fawning sycophantic skeptics, dutifully follow suit.
And the fact resistant humans with no experience in the subject matter will produce their youtube video analysis for their fellow know-nothings until the earth stops spinning.
__________________
Music is what feelings sound like

"Dulce bellum inexpertīs." - Erasmus
BStrong is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th January 2020, 12:14 PM   #579
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing
 
beachnut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Dog House
Posts: 25,644
Originally Posted by yankee451 View Post

Physics prove you wrong again.
YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE

Will you use this video to prove your fantasy? That is funny.
BTW, there are many part on the Boeing jet which are as strong or stronger than anything in the WTC shell, but go ahead ignore the landing gear, and engines. And it seems you have no clue what mass is.


YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE

You can't grasp what mass is, and why a plane with enough energy (speed) can break the WTC shell. No clue for you.

When we fly the plane is in the air, we are not going exactly stright relative to the ground (aka the WTC towers), thus the direction individual parts hit the WTC at are not straight on unless there is zero wind and the pilot is perfectly balanced in yaw, roll, and pitch. You have no clue what flying a plane is about, and no clue why the impact might be different from left to right.

I can fly my plane in a slip, or skid, and you have no clue what the flight parameters were on the planes when they impacted. Were the wings rolling? When we pull gs in flight and roll at the same time, the g force on the wing rolling up is greater than the wing rolling down. If the plane is not in coordinated flight, then the impact will not be uniform. Don't forget the heading, pitch, roll and yaw. Good luck being able to use common sense when flight dynamics and physics are required - you are so far behind it hurts to think about how dumb your claims are and the lack of effort you have spent make up dumbed down lies about 9/11.

What is your expertise? So far the only proof of what you are an expert in is making up wild stories about 9/11.
__________________
"Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen" - Albert Einstein
"... education as the means of developing our greatest abilities" - JFK
https://folding.stanford.edu/ fold with your computer - join team 13232
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th January 2020, 12:27 PM   #580
Captain_Swoop
Penultimate Amazing
 
Captain_Swoop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 25,573
Originally Posted by yankee451 View Post
I will, just as soon as any single one of you can show a modicum of integrity and provide a better explanation for the evidence that leads me to my conclusion. You've got plenty of examples to choose from where I have been wrong and publicly ate crow.If I'm wrong I'll admit it. So what's stopping you now?
Yes, large aircraft were flown in to the towers at high speed as witnessed by thousands of people.
Captain_Swoop is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th January 2020, 12:30 PM   #581
Deadie
Scholar
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Location: Brainerd, MN
Posts: 84
Originally Posted by yankee451 View Post
The smaller looks like a plane and in 2001 no one had ever seen one before, but if someone had seen one it could easily have been mistaken for a small, white plane.
767s are not small aircraft by any stretch of imagination. They are considerably larger than these missiles. This was pointed out to you by another poster many pages ago.
Deadie is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th January 2020, 12:33 PM   #582
yankee451
Master Poster
 
yankee451's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 2,765
Originally Posted by Deadie View Post
767s are not small aircraft by any stretch of imagination. They are considerably larger than these missiles. This was pointed out to you by another poster many pages ago.
And? From the street a thousand feet down, someone might think they saw a small white plane (which were reported). Anyone who insisted they saw a missile, had a TV shoved in their face.
yankee451 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th January 2020, 12:37 PM   #583
yankee451
Master Poster
 
yankee451's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 2,765
Originally Posted by Captain_Swoop View Post
Yes, large aircraft were flown in to the towers at high speed as witnessed by thousands of people.
No. You saw it on television, therefore you assume thousands of people saw it. But the lightly damaged aluminum sheeting, and the sharply bent steel columns, say otherwise.
yankee451 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th January 2020, 12:40 PM   #584
yankee451
Master Poster
 
yankee451's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 2,765
Originally Posted by beachnut View Post
Physics prove you wrong again.
YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE

Proves.
yankee451 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th January 2020, 12:41 PM   #585
yankee451
Master Poster
 
yankee451's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 2,765
Originally Posted by BStrong View Post
And the fact resistant humans with no experience in the subject matter will produce their youtube video analysis for their fellow know-nothings until the earth stops spinning.
Even barnyard animals know a jet wing impacting at 500 MPH would have done more than lightly "pinch" the aluminum sheeting at the far left.
yankee451 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th January 2020, 12:57 PM   #586
Captain_Swoop
Penultimate Amazing
 
Captain_Swoop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 25,573
Originally Posted by yankee451 View Post
No. You saw it on television, therefore you assume thousands of people saw it. But the lightly damaged aluminum sheeting, and the sharply bent steel columns, say otherwise.
It was Manhattan in the middle of a weekday.
Of course thousands saw it.
Do you think the entirety of the city population are in on it?
Captain_Swoop is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th January 2020, 01:03 PM   #587
BStrong
Penultimate Amazing
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: San Francisco
Posts: 12,862
Originally Posted by yankee451 View Post
Even barnyard animals know a jet wing impacting at 500 MPH would have done more than lightly "pinch" the aluminum sheeting at the far left.
Nobody knows your constituency better than you.
__________________
Music is what feelings sound like

"Dulce bellum inexpertīs." - Erasmus
BStrong is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th January 2020, 01:07 PM   #588
BStrong
Penultimate Amazing
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: San Francisco
Posts: 12,862
Originally Posted by Captain_Swoop View Post
It was Manhattan in the middle of a weekday.
Of course thousands saw it.
Do you think the entirety of the city population are in on it?
Somehow the residents of Conspiralandistan have rejected Ben Franklin (Three can keep a secret if two are dead) and the general principle of K.I.S.S. (keep it simple, stupid) for "the more the merrier" and the belief that the more moving parts involved in a plan the greater the chance for success.
__________________
Music is what feelings sound like

"Dulce bellum inexpertīs." - Erasmus
BStrong is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th January 2020, 01:42 PM   #589
Deadie
Scholar
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Location: Brainerd, MN
Posts: 84
Originally Posted by yankee451 View Post
Anyone who insisted they saw a missile, had a TV shoved in their face.
Then I need to bring you back to one of my first post in this thread and ask you again where the giant speakers were located that broadcast the sound of jet engines to apparently emanate from commercial passenger airliners and not the tiny missiles that do not share either a similar physical size nor sound profile.

Good lord, each engine on a 767 is not only physically larger than a JASSM but also weights 4 times as much.
Deadie is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th January 2020, 01:54 PM   #590
JSanderO
Illuminator
 
JSanderO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: nyc
Posts: 3,078
Steve... there WERE eyewitnesses to the AA11 hitting the north tower. Not only the fire fighters seen in a video you will claim as staged... but many commuters driving southbound on the FDR drive where the twin towers... were clear as a bell that day and they say AA11 directly overhead rather low and then hit the towers.

I was in NY that day at work. I could see the smoke streaming from the towers. I have a friend who, an architect, worked on the 54th flr of tower 2. He saw the 2nd plane hit the tower.
__________________
So many idiots and so little time.
JSanderO is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th January 2020, 01:57 PM   #591
Axxman300
Illuminator
 
Axxman300's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Central California Coast
Posts: 4,518
Originally Posted by yankee451 View Post
AGM-86D missile warheads are about 14 inches wide and weigh 1200 lbs, they are big, powerful missiles that have been around for decades.

The smaller AGM-158 looks like a plane and in 2001 no one had ever seen one before, but if someone had seen one it could easily have been mistaken for a small, white plane. JASSMs were being produced for testing and for the Pilot Production models in 2001, but they were not in the militaryís inventory at the time. Official production didnít begin until December of 2001, giving the authorities plausible deniability, but JASSMs used off-the-shelf technology from other tried and true missile systems so there is no question the technology was there. They look like planes, they are stealthy, they can fly in formation, and with planted targeting beacons, their margin of error would be next to zero. If the hole wasnít cut by cruise missiles such as the JASSM, it was something very similar.
The problem is that the AGM-158 was still in early testing in 2001 and Lockheed couldn't get it to work consistently. Another problem is Lockheed would have noticed their handful of prototypes missing (they all have serial numbers). Then there is the problem of all of that jet fuel which neither missile carries, and it is the burning jet fuel combined with the impact from the aircraft which caused the buildings to collapse.

Plus you keep posting photos showing the damage claiming a plane couldn't have caused it yet there is aircraft wreckage in those pictures.

You fail.
__________________
Disingenuous Piranha
Axxman300 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th January 2020, 01:58 PM   #592
Deadie
Scholar
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Location: Brainerd, MN
Posts: 84
Originally Posted by BStrong View Post
Somehow the residents of Conspiralandistan have rejected Ben Franklin (Three can keep a secret if two are dead) and the general principle of K.I.S.S. (keep it simple, stupid) for "the more the merrier" and the belief that the more moving parts involved in a plan the greater the chance for success.
It's like in the aftermath of the Boston bombings the CTs had to come to the conclusion, with pictures with arrows pointing at random various things of no importance, that the true perpetrators of the event secretly used flashbangs and smoke bombs to cover up the carefully pouring of fake blood on the ground instead of using an actual IED to cause genuine destruction...or moon landing hoaxers pointing out 'prop rocks' to prove their nonsense.

It's all so interesting on a psychological level as to why everything needs to be even more convoluted than necessary to achieve the same ends.
Deadie is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th January 2020, 02:24 PM   #593
Axxman300
Illuminator
 
Axxman300's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Central California Coast
Posts: 4,518
Originally Posted by yankee451 View Post
As I said, it is the same evidence used to justify the invasion, looting and occupation of sovereign nations. I would think that you would want to be more careful about what you think justifies the murder of thousands of innocent people.
Steve, you don't care about the lives of innocent people so quit hiding behind them. You don't care about people at all, you lack empathy and you think you're better than everyone.

With a wave of your hand you dismiss the murder of over 3,000 Americans on 9-11 because it conflicts with your simplistic, distorted, and naive political views. Yet you portray yourself as a crusader for humanity while foisting the single dumbest 9-11 conspiracy theory in existence, which I guess is an accomplishment.

Yes, the United States used 9-11 to prosecute foreign Islamic terrorists and their state sponsors. This is a fact and it is still open to honest debate about the wisdom of the concept of a "war" on a shapeless threat. However there is a difference between taking advantage of a catastrophic attack to advance a foreign policy with a narrow world view and faking or staging an attack to initiate armed conflict.

The American people weren't fooled by some dark cabal's Kabuki Theater on 9-11, the American people reacted to the attack the way the American people always have - by overreacting and inflicting non proportional retaliation on any and every perceived threat. Seriously, as a Native American sometime about how Americans respond to what they perceive as a genuine threat, ask Mexico, ask Spain, ask Imperial Japan, ask Manuel Noriega.

The US has a dark side and it has historically been facilitated by people like you - fools - who don't care to educated themselves about the workings of their country or government and are content to simply sit back and complain.

JSanderO is an honest broker who had questions about the attacks of 9-11, and still has some of the same questions, and is most definitely against our never ending wars in the Middle East. He represents millions of other like-minded honest people who would love to see the US evolve beyond our knee-jerk military response to all things terrorist. But he and all of those other people are ham-stringed by guys like you who throw crazy, ill-thought out conspiracy theories around making it easy for those on the other side of the argument to lump you in with JSanderO and then ignore everyone.

If I worked at the CIA running PsyOps I would have invented 9-11 Truth just as it unfolded to aid the war effort by undermining the anti-war movement in it's initial stages and handicapping it ever since.
__________________
Disingenuous Piranha
Axxman300 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th January 2020, 02:32 PM   #594
Robin
Penultimate Amazing
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 12,016
Originally Posted by yankee451 View Post

Now you're just making things up.
Seriously? Are you saying that an airliner could crash into a building at 800 kph and not bend even a little???
Quote:
the Purdue cartoon.
I have no idea what "the Purdue cartoon" you keep.referring to is.


Quote:
You're still making things up. I have never said the wing would maintain its shape. I have said just the opposite. Anyone can scroll back on this thread, or click any of my links, to check for themselves.
You literally said this just a few words before. I said the plane would start to buckle and crumple as it hit and you said I was making things up.

You are building a whole case on the wings maintaining their shape as they go in, you have an animation of it doing that.

Make up your mind. Would the wings start to buckle as the engine hit or not?
__________________
The non-theoretical character of metaphysics would not be in itself a defect; all arts have this non-theoretical character without thereby losing their high value for personal as well as for social life. The danger lies in the deceptive character of metaphysics; it gives the illusion of knowledge without actually giving any knowledge. This is the reason why we reject it. - Rudolf Carnap "Philosophy and Logical Syntax"
Robin is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th January 2020, 02:32 PM   #595
BStrong
Penultimate Amazing
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: San Francisco
Posts: 12,862
Originally Posted by Deadie View Post
It's like in the aftermath of the Boston bombings the CTs had to come to the conclusion, with pictures with arrows pointing at random various things of no importance, that the true perpetrators of the event secretly used flashbangs and smoke bombs to cover up the carefully pouring of fake blood on the ground instead of using an actual IED to cause genuine destruction...or moon landing hoaxers pointing out 'prop rocks' to prove their nonsense.

It's all so interesting on a psychological level as to why everything needs to be even more convoluted than necessary to achieve the same ends.
When someone's worldview is based on action movies and super hero movies the concept of grand conspiracies and criminal masterminds make sense.

For those of us that live in the real world and have professional knowledge from investigating criminal conspiracies, all this claptrap would be funny if it didn't involve death and destruction.
__________________
Music is what feelings sound like

"Dulce bellum inexpertīs." - Erasmus
BStrong is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th January 2020, 03:12 PM   #596
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing
 
beachnut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Dog House
Posts: 25,644
Sick Fantasy of fake video dies with RADAR and rational thinking

Originally Posted by yankee451 View Post
Proves.
Your posts prove you don't have a practical knowledge of physics, flying, science, missiles, fire, and more.

What about the RADAR data for Flight 175 and 11, which ends at the WTC? Now we have all of the FAA, NTSB, and the airlines faking your sick pathetic fantasy.

You lie about 9/11, and have failed to prove the videos are fake. In fact, the videos match the RADAR data and time.

Thus Radar, and video debunk your sick fantasy.
__________________
"Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen" - Albert Einstein
"... education as the means of developing our greatest abilities" - JFK
https://folding.stanford.edu/ fold with your computer - join team 13232
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th January 2020, 03:45 PM   #597
yankee451
Master Poster
 
yankee451's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 2,765
Originally Posted by JSanderO View Post
Steve... there WERE eyewitnesses to the AA11 hitting the north tower. Not only the fire fighters seen in a video you will claim as staged... but many commuters driving southbound on the FDR drive where the twin towers... were clear as a bell that day and they say AA11 directly overhead rather low and then hit the towers.

I was in NY that day at work. I could see the smoke streaming from the towers. I have a friend who, an architect, worked on the 54th flr of tower 2. He saw the 2nd plane hit the tower.

Jeff,

And? So what. There were more witnesses that said they saw small planes, missiles or no planes at all. Not all the witnesses can be right. The damage evidence (that you keep avoiding) can thin out which of the witness accounts match the evidence, and which match the "official story."
yankee451 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th January 2020, 03:46 PM   #598
yankee451
Master Poster
 
yankee451's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 2,765
Originally Posted by Captain_Swoop View Post
It was Manhattan in the middle of a weekday.
Of course thousands saw it.
Do you think the entirety of the city population are in on it?
I think the majority of the population are just as duped as you are.
yankee451 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th January 2020, 03:49 PM   #599
yankee451
Master Poster
 
yankee451's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 2,765
Originally Posted by Deadie View Post
Then I need to bring you back to one of my first post in this thread and ask you again where the giant speakers were located that broadcast the sound of jet engines to apparently emanate from commercial passenger airliners and not the tiny missiles that do not share either a similar physical size nor sound profile.

Good lord, each engine on a 767 is not only physically larger than a JASSM but also weights 4 times as much.
"A loud sound that I can only describe as a missile, not an airplane"
https://youtu.be/5_a1foRId6M?t=90
yankee451 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th January 2020, 03:56 PM   #600
yankee451
Master Poster
 
yankee451's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 2,765
Originally Posted by Robin View Post
Seriously? Are you saying that an airliner could crash into a building at 800 kph and not bend even a little???

I have no idea what "the Purdue cartoon" you keep.referring to is.



You literally said this just a few words before. I said the plane would start to buckle and crumple as it hit and you said I was making things up.

You are building a whole case on the wings maintaining their shape as they go in, you have an animation of it doing that.

Make up your mind. Would the wings start to buckle as the engine hit or not?
I'm saying that whatever it is you want to believe, is not supported by the evidence.

This Purdue cartoon:
https://www.purdue.edu/uns/x/2007a/0...ffmannWTC.html

In a normal plane crash, it would buckle and crumble, but that's not what happened in this case is it? The plane didn't deform at all as it slid effortlessly into the steel skyscraper. Nothing fell off. No part buckled, crunched or deformed. You have a vivid imagination, granted, but it is not supported by the facts. Or the Purdue cartoon.

Quote:
No. I answered this already. To you. You might want to scroll back on the thread.
yankee451 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Reply

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:07 AM.
Powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

This forum began as part of the James Randi Education Foundation (JREF). However, the forum now exists as
an independent entity with no affiliation with or endorsement by the JREF, including the section in reference to "JREF" topics.

Disclaimer: Messages posted in the Forum are solely the opinion of their authors.