ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags Deep State conspiracies , QAnon

Old 10th July 2020, 03:00 AM   #3041
Doubt
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Craig4 View Post
I really can't believe General Flynn is stupid enough to fall for "Q". You would think someone who became the DoD's most senior intelligence officer wouldn't be that ******* stupid. Clearly there's a problem with the promotion system if anyone who is that big of an idiot got that far.
He did get fired from that job.
Old 10th July 2020, 03:31 AM   #3042
Jim_MDP
Philosopher

Don't you know the first rule of Bubba Links? You never click on a Bubba Link. You'll infect your computer and lose IQ points.
I'm a right bellend sometimes.
This to me is a humor thread (Bubba rarely fails to deliver) and I just got carried away.

"Suggesting spurious explanations isn't relevant to my work." -- WTC Dust.
"Both cannot be simultaneously true, and so one may conclude neither is true, and if neither is true, then Apollo is fraudulent." -- Patrick1000.

Last edited by Jim_MDP; 10th July 2020 at 03:32 AM.
Jim_MDP is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th July 2020, 10:56 PM   #3043
Bubba
Illuminator

Gosh, maybe the the DoD's most senior intelligence officer knows something I dont know
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Yesterday, 05:02 AM   #3044
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
Gosh, maybe the the DoD's most senior intelligence officer knows something I dont know
Yeah, maybe the dumb **** knows where the basement of Comet Pizza is.
Old Yesterday, 06:43 AM   #3045
Gord_in_Toronto
Penultimate Amazing

Yeah, maybe the dumb **** knows where the basement of Comet Pizza is.
It's not under the restaurant apparently so I'm guessing South Bend, Indiana. (For reasons only known to we inner core of the Illuminati.)
Old Yesterday, 07:31 AM   #3046
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

Where = Crazy for Q

I doubt he has a clue since he is a conspiracy theorists who spreads lies. It is not a surprise you suspect he knows something you don't, you believe lies and conspiracy theories. It is how the people like Flynn fool people like you, you let them because you believe them.

Flynn? He is clueless, like Q, where we go one we go all; "where" turns out to be crazy.
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Yesterday, 07:33 AM   #3047
eerok
Quixoticist

Even I know something you don't know.
Old Yesterday, 09:23 AM   #3048
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

Originally Posted by eerok View Post
Even I know something you don't know.
Q being a sustained exercise in trolling as one example.

George Will on
President Donald J. Trump.
June 1, 2020

Last edited by Resume; Yesterday at 10:13 AM. Reason: clarity
Resume is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Yesterday, 04:02 PM   #3049
Bubba
Illuminator

Originally Posted by beachnut View Post
I doubt he has a clue since he is a conspiracy theorists who spreads lies. It is not a surprise you suspect he knows something you don't, you believe lies and conspiracy theories. It is how the people like Flynn fool people like you, you let them because you believe them.

Flynn? He is clueless, like Q, where we go one we go all; "where" turns out to be crazy.

May I use your material ?

Do you write it yourself ?
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories