IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags Deep State conspiracies , QAnon

Closed Thread
Old 15th July 2020, 03:52 PM   #3081
eerok
Quixoticist

Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
The International Tribunal for Natural Justice launched the Judicial Commission of Inquiry into Human Trafficking and Child Sex Abuse at an inaugural seating in Westminster, London on April 16-18th 2018.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0yk...5WcnQz1cBrcIu8
So what? What does this have to do with Q? No one has ever denied that sex trafficking and child sex abuse happens. It's the stupid claim of Deep State (prominent Democrat) pizzaria pedo rings that you have to prove... and you never will, because it's all just made up for the lulz.

ETA: The International Tribunal for Natural Justice -- oh wait, those nutbars. It doesn't even matter. My comment stands.

Last edited by eerok; 15th July 2020 at 05:17 PM.
eerok is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 15th July 2020, 04:55 PM   #3082
Hans
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Matthew Ellard View Post
In essence, Bubba is fantasising child prostitutes are magically sent around to clients by the internet, whereas, no prostitute, child or otherwise, has been tele-ported down a phone line ever.

It is the same magical thinking that makes Bubba think a pizza shop with a pizza oven and no bedrooms, is a high volume child sex brothel.

Bubba hasn't actually worked out that you need to send a physical human around to a client's place, or supply bedrooms in a brothel for physical sexual activity to take place. This is probably because Bubba is an experienced hand looking at pictures exchanged on the internet and not knowledgeable about how prostitution actually works.

What's funnier is that male underage brothels have existed throughout human history, regardless of the internet. Victorian period rent boys simply walked beats while winking at Oscar Wilde. This suggests Bubba is a bit young and inexperienced with the pre-internet world.
Yes and Captain Richard Burton's tale about having investigated a male brothel by order of the HEIC (Honourable East India Company). Now he may have made it up but such things were thought to have existed in India, Ottoman Asia Minor and Persia.
Hans is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 15th July 2020, 04:58 PM   #3083
Belz...
Fiend God

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine...coming/610567/

"My views are nonsense. So what?" - BobTheCoward

Belz... is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 15th July 2020, 05:05 PM   #3084
Matthew Ellard
Illuminator

The International Tribunal for Natural Justice launched the Judicial Commission of Inquiry into Human Trafficking and Child Sex Abuse at an inaugural seating in Westminster, London on April 16-18th 2018.
This is a bogus self appointed tribunal with no legal power that crowd funded and only raised $38,000 for its "investigation". Can you find its final published report?

https://wikispooks.com/wiki/Internat...atural_Justice

Its ""Chief Counsel of Commission on Pedophilia", Robert Steele, went on the Alex Jones Show, in 2017 and claimed " "This may strike your listeners as way out, but we actually believe that there is a colony on Mars. It is populated by children who were kidnapped and sent into space on a 20 year ride so that once they get to Mars they have no alternative but to be slaves on the Mars colony

https://wikispooks.com/wiki/Robert_Steele
Matthew Ellard is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 15th July 2020, 05:19 PM   #3085
Belz...
Fiend God

This is a bogus self appointed tribunal with no legal power that crowd funded and only raised $38,000 for its "investigation". Can you find its final published report?

https://wikispooks.com/wiki/Internat...atural_Justice

Its ""Chief Counsel of Commission on Pedophilia", Robert Steele, went on the Alex Jones Show, in 2017 and claimed " "This may strike your listeners as way out, but we actually believe that there is a colony on Mars. It is populated by children who were kidnapped and sent into space on a 20 year ride so that once they get to Mars they have no alternative but to be slaves on the Mars colony

https://wikispooks.com/wiki/Robert_Steele

Well done Bubba. You had us going for a while.

"My views are nonsense. So what?" - BobTheCoward

Belz... is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 15th July 2020, 07:43 PM   #3086
carlitos
"más divertido"

When I read the name, it sounded like a Scientology front. But it’s even weirder. I agree, well done.
carlitos is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 15th July 2020, 08:49 PM   #3087
Matthew Ellard
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Belz... View Post
You had us going for a while.
Robert Steele is Bubba's main source of facts about paedophilia.

“Pedophilia does not stop with sodomizing children,” Robert Steele said. “It goes straight into terrorizing them to adrenalize their blood and then murdering them. It also includes murdering them so that they can have their bone marrow harvested as well as body parts.”

https://www.huffingtonpost.com.au/en...4d7?ri18n=true
Matthew Ellard is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 16th July 2020, 02:47 AM   #3088
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0yk...5WcnQz1cBrcIu8
ITNJ? Good grief, how low are you willing to sink, man.

...love and buttercakes...
abaddon is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 16th July 2020, 04:29 PM   #3089
Hans
Philosopher

Originally Posted by abaddon View Post
ITNJ? Good grief, how low are you willing to sink, man.
I for one am quite sure Bubba will astound us all by finding even MORE AND LESS believable sources - give him time.
Hans is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 16th July 2020, 05:15 PM   #3090
eerok
Quixoticist

Originally Posted by Hans View Post
I for one am quite sure Bubba will astound us all by finding even MORE AND LESS believable sources - give him time.
Well, Q came from 4chan, which is pretty near the bottom of the scumbucket to begin with.
Old 16th July 2020, 05:42 PM   #3091
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing

Why? The older I get, the less patience I have for such abject nonsense because I have less time left.

abaddon is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 16th July 2020, 06:25 PM   #3092
Cavemonster
Philosopher

Well done Bubba. You had us going for a while.
Wait, the children were sent on a 20 year space flight so they could be sex slaves to pedophiles?

A 20 year space flight.

20 years.

umm...
The weakness of all Utopias is this, ... They first assume that no man will want more than his share, and then are very ingenious in explaining whether his share will be delivered by motorcar or balloon.
-G.K. CHESTERTON
Cavemonster is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 17th July 2020, 03:32 AM   #3093
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Cavemonster View Post
Wait, the children were sent on a 20 year space flight so they could be sex slaves to pedophiles?

A 20 year space flight.

20 years.

umm...
Try not to confuse them with logic.

Clearly, a 5 year old child sent on a 20 year space flight emerges at the destination as...a five year old child.

WTF?

Old 17th July 2020, 04:51 AM   #3094
Jim_MDP
Philosopher

Try not to confuse them with logic.

Clearly, a 5 year old child sent on a 20 year space flight emerges at the destination as...a five year old child.

WTF?
And here I was ready to deride them for such a slow imagined flight... to Mars. You could paddle there quicker.
Turns out, after all these years, a CT has gone... relativistic.!

"Suggesting spurious explanations isn't relevant to my work." -- WTC Dust.
"Both cannot be simultaneously true, and so one may conclude neither is true, and if neither is true, then Apollo is fraudulent." -- Patrick1000.
Jim_MDP is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 17th July 2020, 04:53 AM   #3095
Firestone
Proud Award Award recipient

No idea if this is Qanon or another flavour of crazy...

"Apparently Bill & Hillary Clinton have been executed and when Trump wins reelection, the White House is going to start a pay-per-view channel where you can watch their executions."

https://twitter.com/RightWingWatch/s...94376209170438
Old 17th July 2020, 05:57 AM   #3096
Jim_MDP
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Firestone View Post

"Apparently Bill & Hillary Clinton have been executed and when Trump wins reelection, the White House is going to start a pay-per-view channel where you can watch their executions."

https://twitter.com/RightWingWatch/s...94376209170438
That's amusingly batcrap. I expect Bill and Melinda to be named next.
On cell data here... who did RWW name as the source?

"Both cannot be simultaneously true, and so one may conclude neither is true, and if neither is true, then Apollo is fraudulent." -- Patrick1000.
Jim_MDP is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 17th July 2020, 06:33 AM   #3097
carlitos
"más divertido"

Originally Posted by Firestone View Post

l]

Ann Vandersteel (woman on the bottom screen) is 100% full-on QAnon.
carlitos is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 17th July 2020, 06:36 AM   #3098
Firestone
Proud Award Award recipient

Originally Posted by Jim_MDP View Post
That's amusingly batcrap. I expect Bill and Melinda to be named next.
On cell data here... who did RWW name as the source?
Ann Vandersteel and Cirsten Weldon.

https://twitter.com/RightWingWatch/s...50505945571328

ETA: thanks carlitos
Old 17th July 2020, 06:44 AM   #3099
Jim_MDP
Philosopher

Thanks both. I meant... what site posted the vid that RWW was addressing.
Guess I can google who Ann "works" for.

Eta... Ah, "SteelTruth". Lovely. Maybe I'll have a look over the weekend when I'm on wifi. Or not... can only handle so much insane, and she looks loaded for bear.

Last edited by Jim_MDP; 17th July 2020 at 06:47 AM.
Old 17th July 2020, 08:12 AM   #3100
carlitos
"más divertido"

You can’t handle the SteelTruthTM
Old 17th July 2020, 11:04 AM   #3101
catsmate
No longer the 1

In essence, Bubba is fantasising child prostitutes are magically sent around to clients by the internet, whereas, no prostitute, child or otherwise, has been tele-ported down a phone line ever.

It is the same magical thinking that makes Bubba think a pizza shop with a pizza oven and no bedrooms, is a high volume child sex brothel.

Bubba hasn't actually worked out that you need to send a physical human around to a client's place, or supply bedrooms in a brothel for physical sexual activity to take place. This is probably because Bubba is an experienced hand looking at pictures exchanged on the internet and not knowledgeable about how prostitution actually works.

What's funnier is that male underage brothels have existed throughout human history, regardless of the internet. Victorian period rent boys simply walked beats while winking at Oscar Wilde. This suggests Bubba is a bit young and inexperienced with the pre-internet world.
Indeed but then Bubba and his ilk are too ignorant to understand the history; Cleveland Street, King's Cross, the District Messengers....
As human right is always something given, it always in reality reduces to the right which men give, "concede," to each other. If the right to existence is conceded to new-born children, then they have the right; if it is not conceded to them, as was the case among the Spartans and ancient Romans, then they do not have it. For only society can give or concede it to them; they themselves cannot take it, or give it to themselves.
catsmate is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 17th July 2020, 11:08 AM   #3102
Hans
Philosopher

Originally Posted by eerok View Post
Well, Q came from 4chan, which is pretty near the bottom of the scumbucket to begin with.
Yes I agree about the bottom of the inner or container part of the scumbucket but what is on the actual bottom of the bucket?
Old 17th July 2020, 11:08 AM   #3103
catsmate
No longer the 1

Translation: a bunch of cranks are pursuing their CT dreams.
It makes a change from their Freeman wackjobbery, the 5G nuttery and the Covid-019 is fake crap
As human right is always something given, it always in reality reduces to the right which men give, "concede," to each other. If the right to existence is conceded to new-born children, then they have the right; if it is not conceded to them, as was the case among the Spartans and ancient Romans, then they do not have it. For only society can give or concede it to them; they themselves cannot take it, or give it to themselves.
catsmate is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 17th July 2020, 11:11 AM   #3104
Hans
Philosopher

Why? The older I get, the less patience I have for such abject nonsense because I have less time left.
Getting rather old myself but I found one can gain amusement from that which flows from the never ending woo teat. To each his own of course!
Old 17th July 2020, 11:49 AM   #3105
eerok
Quixoticist

Deleted -- unnecessarily unkind toward conspiracists.

Last edited by eerok; 17th July 2020 at 11:54 AM.
eerok is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 17th July 2020, 12:58 PM   #3106
Bubba
Philosopher

The bold self assured confidence in the authoritative positions assumed by our Resident Topic Masters means that they of course have assessed and dismissed all relevant reports, like the one below.

Otherwise our Topic Masters would carefully still appear properly "skeptical", right.?

As a R.S.T.P. (Resident Skeptic Topic Master), why withhold items like this one?

Quote:

In this final part in our three-part series, as we have discussed the Sex Panic of 2017, the sudden interest on the part of the MSM to expose sexual harassers in Hollywood, major media outlets and the political establishment, after over a decade of helping them cover-up these scandals, yet refusing to report on the rampant pedophilia and sexual child abuse occurring in some of these same fields, we ran across a shocking number of deaths of people that spoke of, reported on and/or were investigating pedophiles, sexual child abuse and child sex trafficking rings, which turned what was supposed to be a two-part series into three parts.

A N P asserts that media focus on "Me too" adult on adult cases took the heat off Hollywood pedo cases, ala Corey Feldman. The media you defend is no friend of child victims.

'A Trail Of Death' - Shocking Number Of PedoGate Investigators And Observers Have Died (Part 3)

https://allnewspipeline.com/Strange_...o_PedoGate.php

Quote:
QUOTE=Hans;

Yes I agree about the bottom of the inner or container part of the scumbucket but what is on the actual bottom of the bucket?

Getting closer?

Last edited by Bubba; 17th July 2020 at 01:35 PM.
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 17th July 2020, 01:18 PM   #3107
Bubba
Philosopher

Deleted -- unnecessarily unkind toward conspiracists.

Oh, come on now, mustn't stifle your feelings, that can cause further illness.

Lets hear it

Last edited by Bubba; 17th July 2020 at 01:39 PM.
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 17th July 2020, 01:31 PM   #3108
Bubba
Philosopher

Who knew?

Quote:
Executive Order on Combating Human Trafficking and Online Child Exploitation in the United States

https://www.whitehouse.gov/president...united-states/

Who are they?

Quote:
Trump Takes Down Over Two Dozen Elite Pedophiles Including Celebrities & Politicians

https://www.lizcrokin.com/uncategori...s-politicians/
Old 17th July 2020, 01:37 PM   #3109
eerok
Quixoticist

Oh, come on now, mustn't stifle your feelings, that can cause further illness.

Lets hear it
No, you have enough problems. For example, your heroes are idiots and trolls.
Old 17th July 2020, 01:38 PM   #3110
Bubba
Philosopher

Is this one?

Quote:
Goddard Group CEO Accused of Pedophilia By Three, Including 'E.R.' Actor Anthony EdwardsGoddard Group CEO Accused of Pedophilia By Three, Including 'E.R.' Actor Anthony Edwards....

https://www.newsweek.com/who-gary-go...r-actor-724678
Old 17th July 2020, 01:46 PM   #3111
eerok
Quixoticist

Is this one?
A pedophile? Maybe. If so, then how would that be relevant to Q?
Old 17th July 2020, 01:50 PM   #3112
Bubba
Philosopher

No, you have enough problems. For example, your heroes are idiots and trolls.

A hero would be like

Quote:
Quote:
Executive Order on Combating Human Trafficking and Online Child Exploitation in the United States

https://www.whitehouse.gov/president...united-states/

Heroes also be like those dead pedo investigators, and A N P, for reporting on those dead pedo investigators

'A Trail Of Death' - Shocking Number Of PedoGate Investigators And Observers Have Died (Part 3)

https://allnewspipeline.com/Strange_...o_PedoGate.php[/quote]

idiots and trolls be like...

The know-it-all 'skeptics' seen pissing on the heroes

It will get to the point where the idiots and trolls can no longer get around the truth as it emerges.

Last edited by Bubba; 17th July 2020 at 01:55 PM.
Old 17th July 2020, 01:55 PM   #3113
Bubba
Philosopher

Part one
https://allnewspipeline.com/Dropping...n_Of_Elite.php

Part two
https://allnewspipeline.com/Sex_Scan...Level_Rats.php

Part three

(doubling down has been predicted)

Last edited by Bubba; 17th July 2020 at 02:09 PM.
Old 17th July 2020, 02:09 PM   #3114
eerok
Quixoticist

A hero would be like
404 Not Found

Heroes also be like those dead pedo investigators, and A N P, for reporting on those dead pedo investigators

404 Not Found

idiots and trolls be like...

The know-it-all 'skeptics' seen pissing on the heroes

It will get to the point where the idiots and trolls can no longer get around the truth as it emerges.
I was of course referring to idiot Trump and troll Q, though Q is also arguably an idiot.

As skeptics, we don't know it all, but we're able to recognize paranoid fantasy when we see it.

We all want pedos to be stopped from harming children, but it's disgusting to play political games with this, which is what Q has done. For the lulz.
Old 17th July 2020, 02:53 PM   #3115
carlitos
"más divertido"

A link to Liz Crokin. Great.
Old 17th July 2020, 03:17 PM   #3116
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing

The bold self assured confidence in the authoritative positions assumed by our Resident Topic Masters means that they of course have assessed and dismissed all relevant reports, like the one below.

Otherwise our Topic Masters would carefully still appear properly "skeptical", right.?

As a R.S.T.P. (Resident Skeptic Topic Master), why withhold items like this one?

A N P asserts that media focus on "Me too" adult on adult cases took the heat off Hollywood pedo cases, ala Corey Feldman. The media you defend is no friend of child victims.

Getting closer?

Bubba, do you never check your sources? All News Pipeline is yet another hive of scum and villainy as even a cursory check would have informed you

Old 17th July 2020, 03:47 PM   #3117
Hans
Philosopher

Is this one?
Oh, is this Goddard fellow a Deep state Democrat never trumper? Has Q mentioned him?

I don't think so - Bubba, Bubba we know that pedophiles exist and they have for thousands and thousands of years - that is not the actual question.

You seem to struggling with this ideas. Just because bad people exist doesn't mean you can automatically apply that evil to OTHER people you don't like.

What you're attempting to do in not only inept but irrational. Funny though very funny that you cannot seem to grasp the difference.
Old 17th July 2020, 05:22 PM   #3118
Arcade22
Philosopher

The media you defend is no friend of child victims.
But the sick bastards that derive satisfaction from falsely accusing people of sexually abusing children really truly care for them no doubt... they can't stop thinking about it. Every single day, they are consumed by indecent thoughts!

And no, Cuba is not a brutal and corrupt dictatorship, and it's definitely less so than Sweden. - dann
Arcade22 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 17th July 2020, 05:24 PM   #3119
Matthew Ellard
Illuminator

Originally Posted by catsmate View Post
Indeed but then Bubba and his ilk are too ignorant to understand the history; Cleveland Street, King's Cross, the District Messengers....
I'm assuming you are from Sydney. I lived in Surry Hills, in the 1980s when heroin was being dumped in Australia. Underage addicts sold themselves at "the wall" in Darlinghurst. I assume AIDS and sensible government AIDS campaigns ended that activity.

Because Australia took an open view on discussing AIDS and reducing its spread through the sex industry, there are documentaries on the notorious boys brothel "Brett's Boys" in Kings Cross in 1985.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kC-lApXHQI

(Dad was NSW Commissioner of Corrective Services and Mum sat on the NSW parole board around this time and talked a lot about criminal behaviour. )
Old 17th July 2020, 05:47 PM   #3120
Matthew Ellard
Illuminator

Getting closer?.

“Pedophilia does not stop with sodomizing children,” Robert Steele said. “It goes straight into terrorizing them to adrenalize their blood and then murdering them. It also includes murdering them so that they can have their bone marrow harvested as well as body parts.”

How close do you want to get to your "expert" Robert Steele, Bubba?
Closed Thread

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories