IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags Deep State conspiracies , QAnon

Old 18th August 2020, 02:20 PM   #441
Elagabalus
Philosopher

Originally Posted by abaddon View Post
For anyone interested in the Millie Weaver fiasco, she is an Infowars correspondent (what else) and the charges are robbery, tampering with evidence, obstructing justice and domestic violence.

Against her own mother.
For a fifty dollar smart phone, apparently.

ETA: Politifact on Shadowgate.

https://www.politifact.com/factcheck...-unfounded-cl/

Last edited by Elagabalus; 18th August 2020 at 02:30 PM.
Elagabalus is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th August 2020, 02:36 PM   #442
welshdean
Heb ei fai, heb ei eni

Post deleted by user.

Not thread appropriate.
"In science it often happens that scientists say, "You know that's a really good argument; my position is mistaken," and then they would actually change their minds and you never hear that old view from them again. They really do it. I cannot recall the last time something like that happened in politics or religion."
Carl Sagan 1934 - 1996 RIP

Last edited by welshdean; 18th August 2020 at 02:55 PM.
welshdean is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th August 2020, 02:53 PM   #443
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Elagabalus View Post
For a fifty dollar smart phone, apparently.

ETA: Politifact on Shadowgate.

https://www.politifact.com/factcheck...-unfounded-cl/
They threw her to the floor and seized the phone from her. That's the domestic assault. And the robbery. Why did they do so? Because she was recording their abuse of her own person. What did they do with the phone? Try to dispose of it to hide the evidence. Hence the obstruction of justice and evidence tampering stuff.

...love and buttercakes...
abaddon is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th August 2020, 05:17 PM   #444
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
Next up...

Spin Masters ! This new item needs a spin job.

How are going to dismiss this, and who else has already turned states witness to stay out of jail.?

I'm no Topic Master, but my money is on Lisa Page.
Damn it MOM where are those pizza rolls????!!!!!
Craig4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th August 2020, 05:21 PM   #445
Lucian
Illuminator

Originally Posted by carlitos View Post
One of the best lines in the movie, is when the intrepid Biker for Trump is showing off his gear and he points to the antenna on his handlebars and qualifies the whole project with "depending on what kind of cell signal I get."
<snip>
Be a shame if someone were to start the rumor that it's a 5G antenna personally installed by Bill Gates.
Lucian is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th August 2020, 05:42 PM   #446
Bubba
Philosopher

Awesome ad hominem, on the fly, no less !

Found one, attempting url tags on the phone.
ATTORNEY GENERAL DETAILS INVESTIGATION OF UNLICENSED BUSINESS FOR ALLEGED FRAUD - Tore Maras-Lindeman, dba “A MAGIC CITY CHRISTMAS
[nd.gov]

A QVC shopper? Well, knock me over with a feather.
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th August 2020, 05:47 PM   #447
Bubba
Philosopher

Quote:

I'm not sure if that's her.

I think it is Millie, 'undercover' at a rainbow event of some sort.

Here is some great Millie for ya, without the rainbow make up

Unsolved Mysteries Of Liberal Logic

https://www.bitchute.com/video/24Xrm9nE87qa/
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th August 2020, 05:53 PM   #448
Bubba
Philosopher

You support Alpalus Slyman?
Of course !! Who wouldn't !!!

(joke)

No I decline, but thanks for calling it to our attention.

Good work.
Old 18th August 2020, 06:11 PM   #449
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing

Of course !! Who wouldn't !!!

(joke)

No I decline, but thanks for calling it to our attention.

Good work.
You do. Why?

abaddon is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th August 2020, 06:11 PM   #450
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

More dangerous Q-nuttery.

Quote:
DOUGLAS COUNTY, Colo. — A Douglas County judge has ruled there’s enough evidence to proceed with the case against a woman accused of plotting a “raid” to kidnap her son from foster care with aid from members of the far-right conspiracy group QAnon.

Cynthia Abcug, 50, faces one count of kidnapping and one count of child abuse. She appeared in court for a preliminary hearing on Thursday, and is scheduled to be arraigned on Sept. 25.

According to court documents, Abcug’s daughter told authorities she believed her mother planned to carry out the plan with help from QAnon, a group that has pushed the idea that a deep state is carrying out a plot against President Donald Trump and his supporters. That led to the issuance of an arrest warrant last September.
Fortunately they caught this slimeball before she could do any more harm.
Resume is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th August 2020, 07:48 PM   #451
Elagabalus
Philosopher

I think it is Millie, 'undercover' at a rainbow event of some sort.

Here is some great Millie for ya, without the rainbow make up

Unsolved Mysteries Of Liberal Logic

https://www.bitchute.com/video/24Xrm9nE87qa/
The unisex bathroom coverup is funnier.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/8JGgVcdzrUU8/

Don't ever go into a Harbor Freight, Bubba! Don't you dare!! They're all about unisex bathrooms!
Elagabalus is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th August 2020, 08:01 PM   #452
Matthew Ellard
Illuminator

That was hilarious. Thanks for public unisex bathrooms in stores. We have a two year old and like to change his nappy together.

Bubba doesn't seem to understand the modern world.
Matthew Ellard is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th August 2020, 08:32 PM   #453
Trebuchet
Penultimate Amazing

https://www.bitchute.com/video/8JGgVcdzrUU8/

Don't ever go into a Harbor Freight, Bubba! Don't you dare!! They're all about unisex bathrooms!
Tools of the deep state!
Old 19th August 2020, 05:24 AM   #454
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Trebuchet View Post
Tools of the deep state!
I had to take my pool pump motor off yesterday. To get the last bolt off, I went to Harbor Freight to get an extra long extender for my socket set so I could get in between the pool pump and the cleaner pump. The fact that they sell tools to get into tight spaces must mean they're part of it. I shudder to think of what would have happened if I took the extender into the unisex bathroom.

Last edited by Craig4; 19th August 2020 at 06:19 AM.
Craig4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th August 2020, 05:28 AM   #455
Belz...
Fiend God

Awesome ad hominem, on the fly, no less !
The crazy theories have been torn down already. Tearing down those that peddle them is all that's left.

"My views are nonsense. So what?" - BobTheCoward

Belz... is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th August 2020, 05:30 AM   #456
Belz...
Fiend God

Originally Posted by Craig4 View Post
I shutter to think of what would have happened if I took the extender into the unisex bathroom.
I think you meant "shudder", unless your anus tightens at the idea.

"My views are nonsense. So what?" - BobTheCoward

Belz... is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th August 2020, 06:20 AM   #457
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Belz... View Post
I think you meant "shudder", unless your anus tightens at the idea.
That's what I get for using my phone's auto complete without my glasses on.
Old 19th August 2020, 02:56 PM   #458
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing

What's with the phobia about unisex bathrooms anyway?

Old 19th August 2020, 05:08 PM   #459
Matthew Ellard
Illuminator

What's with the phobia about unisex bathrooms anyway?
I don't get it either. It may be a USA thing.
Matthew Ellard is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th August 2020, 05:46 PM   #460
Checkmite
Skepticifimisticalationist

So apparently today at a news conference Trump was asked about QAnon and basically admitted he had no idea who they were, but he had heard they liked him so they must be good people.
Checkmite is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th August 2020, 06:28 PM   #461
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

Originally Posted by Checkmite View Post
So apparently today at a news conference Trump was asked about QAnon and basically admitted he had no idea who they were, but he had heard they liked him so they must be good people.
Dumbass whackjob likes fawning dumbass whackjobs. Whodathunk?
Resume is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th August 2020, 07:17 PM   #462
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Matthew Ellard View Post
I don't get it either. It may be a USA thing.
It's a little odd. Personally. I want to get in, do my doings, and get out as fast as possible.

STA: If you go to a night club, and need the gents, it's full of women anyway.

Last edited by abaddon; 19th August 2020 at 07:19 PM.
Old 19th August 2020, 07:24 PM   #463
Bubba
Philosopher

Code RED !

Emergency response Topic Masters needed for ad hominem attacking, debunking, smoke-blowing, spinsmearing, creating distractions, etc before it gets outta hand...

Clinesmith has PLEAD GUILTY.

Quote:
What Clinesmith did was changed information to say that Carter Page wasn't working for the government in relation with Russia.
Carter Page was employed as an informant for our government and he would mske contact with Russians and report back to the US government about any information learned. They all KNEW he was employed to do this. So in order to frame it properly to get a FISA WARRANT to SPY ON TRUMP, Clinesmith CHANGED an email to say that Carter Page was NOT working on behalf of the US. This framed his Russian contacts as suspect and allowed them to be linked to Trump "colluding" with Russians.
IT WAS ALL A LIE, BASED ON LIES.
This is why [KC] is verified Marker 1.
The 'Start'.
He kicked off the chain of events for #OBAMAGATE to get going by LYING and changing information.
And he PLEAD GUILTY.
Old 19th August 2020, 07:26 PM   #464
carlitos
"más divertido"

No link, so no comment
carlitos is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th August 2020, 07:27 PM   #465
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

Blah. Blahblah. Blahblahblah. Blahblahblahblah.
Bah-bah-bah bleat the Q-sheep

No frogmarching.

No gitmo.

No resurrected JFK JR.

No OBAMAGATE!

Ever.

Just the plaintive bleating . . .
Old 19th August 2020, 07:39 PM   #466
Bubba
Philosopher

No link, so no comment
I know. Its not easy .

It would have been so difficult to highlight the 'Clinesmith plead guilty' line, and click on 'search for Clinesmith plead guilty'

Dont bother. Some other Topic Master will debunk it asap.

Altogether Men ! Click your heels together three times ! ! !

At the top of your lungs ! SCREAM !!!

No OBAMAGATE!

No OBAMAGATE !!!

No OBAMAGATE !!!

Last edited by Bubba; 19th August 2020 at 07:41 PM.
Old 19th August 2020, 07:43 PM   #467
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

Blah. Blahblah. Blahblahblah. Blahblahblahblah.
Bah-bah-bah.

Trust the plan Q-sheep, any day now, WWG1WGBAH..

Never.
Old 19th August 2020, 08:24 PM   #468
Matthew Ellard
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Resume View Post
Trust the plan Q-sheep, any day now, WWG1WGBAH..
So you too, also understand how Q-Anon works.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Bubba.jpg (116.3 KB, 12 views)
Old 19th August 2020, 09:59 PM   #469
Bubba
Philosopher

Quote:
Clinesmith plead guilty

No link, so no comment

Men !! Carlitos needs backup !!!

Where is all the backslappin, circljerkin, ad hominems, and the debunkin links?

Surely Clinesmith was framed !!! Tortured! Probably by OrangeManBad hisself !!

No OBAMAGATE!

No OBAMAGATE !!!

No OBAMAGATE !!!

Last edited by Bubba; 19th August 2020 at 10:07 PM.
Old 19th August 2020, 10:14 PM   #470
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

Bah-bah-bah.
Bah-bah-bah bleat the Q-sheep

No frogmarching.

No gitmo.

No resurrected JFK JR.

No OBAMAGATE!

Ever.

Just the plaintive bleating . . .

TRUMPGATE!! Coming up!

Last edited by Resume; 19th August 2020 at 10:16 PM.
Old 19th August 2020, 10:28 PM   #471
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

Don't know how I missed this one. More dangerous Q-Scumbaggery.

Quote:
An Illinois woman who frequently shared QAnon conspiracy theories online was arrested on Wednesday after driving to New York with a stash of a dozen knives and threatening to "take out" Joe Biden, according to police reports and videos posted to her social media.

In the hours preceding her arrest, 37-year-old Jessica Prim live-streamed her travel, ranting at her Facebook audience and referencing conspiracy theories while driving to New York City. In one post, she mentioned "Frazzledrip," a fictitious video that QAnon devotees insist exists on the dark web and reveals Hillary Clinton and her former aide Huma Abedin assaulting and murdering a child.
No wonder the FBI considers them a domestic terrorist threat.
Old 19th August 2020, 10:36 PM   #472
The Great Zaganza
Maledictorian

Ah, but what Clinesmith did was a process crime that did not in any way affect the outcome of the investigation.

So Barr is certain to have his prosecutors drop the case, right?
The Great Zaganza is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th August 2020, 05:28 AM   #473
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

I know. Its not easy .

It would have been so difficult to highlight the 'Clinesmith plead guilty' line, and click on 'search for Clinesmith plead guilty'

Dont bother. Some other Topic Master will debunk it asap.

Altogether Men ! Click your heels together three times ! ! !

At the top of your lungs ! SCREAM !!!

No OBAMAGATE!

No OBAMAGATE !!!

No OBAMAGATE !!!
Did you happen to read the report out of the Senate this week?

I remain uncontradicted when I say there was no Obamagate.

Last edited by Craig4; 20th August 2020 at 06:04 AM.
Old 20th August 2020, 05:31 AM   #474
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Resume View Post
Dumbass whackjob likes fawning dumbass whackjobs. Whodathunk?
Well, he's a traitor to his country so it makes sense he would make common cause with other traitors.
Old 20th August 2020, 07:00 AM   #475
carlitos
"más divertido"

Looks like Bannon might be up for some frogmarching. Lots of felons were involved in the Trump 2016 campaign, for whatever reason.
carlitos is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th August 2020, 07:14 AM   #476
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Looks like Bannon might be up for some frogmarching. Lots of felons were involved in the Trump 2016 campaign, for whatever reason.
The Senate also singled out the Kushner boy.
Old 20th August 2020, 08:56 AM   #477
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

March that frog.

Quote:
New York federal prosecutors on Thursday charged President Donald Trump's former adviser Steve Bannon and three others with defrauding donors of hundreds of thousands of dollars as part of a fundraising campaign purportedly aimed at supporting Trump's border wall.

Bannon, 66, was arrested on a boat Thursday off the Eastern coast of Connecticut according to a law enforcement official. He will make his initial court appearance in New York later Thursday, according to the US attorney's office. Bill Burck, an attorney for Bannon, declined to comment.
TRUMPGATE!

Bwahhahhahhahhahhah!!!
Old 20th August 2020, 09:05 AM   #478
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

In related news . . .
Quote:
A federal judge on Thursday said New York state prosecutors could have access to President Donald Trump's accounting records for a criminal investigation, siding harshly against the President and increasing the possibility the tax records could go to a grand jury before the November presidential election.

The ruling by US District Judge Victor Marrero follows a landmark Supreme Court decision this summer and subsequent arguments from Trump that he has presidential immunity from such an inquiry.
"Justice requires an end to this controversy," Marrero wrote.
Bwahahhahhahahhahhah!

Trumpy Bear and His Very Very Bad Day!
Old 20th August 2020, 09:05 AM   #479
eerok
Quixoticist

Republicans are the Keystone Cops of American politics.

QAnon is the clown car.
Old 20th August 2020, 09:10 AM   #480
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

Originally Posted by eerok View Post
Republicans are the Keystone Cops of American politics.

QAnon is the clown car.
Complete with Yackety Sax soundtrack.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories