IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags 2020 elections , donald trump , election conspiracies , Jenna Ellis , Lin Wood , rudy giuliani , Sidney Powell

Closed Thread
Old 19th November 2020, 05:53 PM   #521
Meadmaker
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Bubba;13300413
[url
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGV3YRTSolY[/url]
She said Hugo Chavez!
Old 19th November 2020, 05:55 PM   #522
Hans
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
Good plan.

Sidney Powell has released the Kraken.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGV3YRTSolY
Hilarious
Hans is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 19th November 2020, 06:56 PM   #523
Norman Alexander
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Meadmaker View Post
She said Hugo Chavez!
Did she say the machines were used/hacked by Hugo Chavez in some Argentinian elections?? Did I hear that right?
...our governments are just trying to protect us from terror. In the same way that someone banging a hornets’ nest with a stick is trying to protect us from hornets. Frankie Boyle, Guardian, July 2015
Norman Alexander is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 19th November 2020, 07:11 PM   #524
kookbreaker
Evil Fokker

Originally Posted by Norman Alexander View Post
Did she say the machines were used/hacked by Hugo Chavez in some Argentinian elections?? Did I hear that right?
In league with the reverse vampires, no doubt.

Thanks for helping me win Best Toys in Philly Voter in 2011,2012, and 2014! We won' be discussing the disappointment that was 2013.
kookbreaker is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 19th November 2020, 07:31 PM   #525
Meadmaker
Penultimate Amazing

Forget it. She's rolling.
Old 19th November 2020, 07:35 PM   #526
Bubba
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Resume View Post
No, she's been consuming the Kraken.

1 for 28.

If you "have" something, you take to court, not to a half-assed presser featuring lunatic Ghooliani*. Oh, that's right, they lose in court.

306 - 232. Landslide.

Good job pretending !

But it isn't working
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 19th November 2020, 07:37 PM   #527
Bubba
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Hans View Post
Hilarious
B+ for bravado !

But fail

We need a stronger, unified strategy to make it go away !
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 19th November 2020, 07:39 PM   #528
Bubba
Philosopher

Guys,

We gotta quit wasting resources on Georgia etc.

The Kraken is all that matters now.

We have to come up with a way to stop that lying (former U.S. Atty) Sidney Powell !!!
Old 19th November 2020, 07:40 PM   #529
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

Good job pretending !
Trump lost the electoral college; he lost the popular vote; He lost over and over in court. His idiot lawyering team has nothing.

Who's pretending?

Why, it's you, again.
Resume is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 19th November 2020, 07:41 PM   #530
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

Guys,

Your guy lost that one, again!
Resume is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 19th November 2020, 07:46 PM   #531
Bubba
Philosopher

Quote:
by Resume View Post
No, she's been consuming the Kraken.
Originally Posted by Hans View Post
Hilarious
Originally Posted by kookbreaker View Post
In league with the reverse vampires, no doubt.
Quote:
Quote:
by Bubba View Post
Guys,

Quote:
by resume
Your guy lost that one, again!

Knock it off men !! This is serious now!! We have to stop her lies, before she files charges !!! You are wasting precious time !!

Forget it. She's rolling.

No!! Dont go negative on us now Meadmanker. We need to focus and come up with a sure fire plan to stop her !

Last edited by Bubba; 19th November 2020 at 07:48 PM.
Old 19th November 2020, 07:50 PM   #532
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

Knock it off men !! This is serious now!! We have to stop her lies, before she files charges !!! You are wasting precious time !!
How is she going to do that? She's an attorney, not a prosecutor. You don't know how any of this works.
Old 19th November 2020, 07:52 PM   #533
Bubba
Philosopher

New idea:

Wives of our progressive comrades are organizing a candlelight vigil, with anti-Sidney Powell chanting, led by a Satanic Crowley Devotee. It should work.

We should get on board and work with them immediately. we have to stop Sidney!!

Who is in??
Old 19th November 2020, 07:52 PM   #534
smartcooky
Penultimate Amazing

Here are some of the claims

Giuliani's Fantasy: Affidavits prove that nearly 700,000 mail-in ballots in Pennsylvania had been tainted.

Reality:
No such affidavits have been filed in the campaign’s federal lawsuit in Pennsylvania, and Giuliani never mentioned them in court.

Giuliani's Fantasy: More than 100 affidavits alleging voting improprieties in a federal lawsuit the campaign filed in Michigan

Reality: The campaign’s own lawyers voluntarily dismissed that suit just hours before Mr. Giuliani held his news conference.

Powell's fantasy: “Massive influence of communist money through Venezuela, Cuba and likely China and the interference with our elections here in the United States.” Tabulating software used by Dominion and Smartmatic, was created by Hugo Chavez.

Reality: Smartmatic did not provide any technology for the 2020 presidential election, and has not sold software or hardware to Dominion, which is a competitor.
If you don't like my posts, my opinions, or my directness then put me on your ignore list. This will be of benefit to both of us; you won't have to take umbrage at my posts, and I won't have to waste my time talking to you... simples! !
smartcooky is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 19th November 2020, 07:54 PM   #535
Bubba
Philosopher

How is she going to do that? She's an attorney, not a prosecutor. You don't know how any of this works.

As if that is worth mentioning.

Stop clutching at straws !! You are wasting precious energy!!
Old 19th November 2020, 07:54 PM   #536
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

We should get on board and work with them immediately. we have to stop Sidney!!
Stop her from what, she's hilarious; she tells more whoppers than Ghooliani.
Old 19th November 2020, 07:54 PM   #537
smartcooky
Penultimate Amazing

Shows how little you know about the Law.

Lawyers don't "file charges".
If you don't like my posts, my opinions, or my directness then put me on your ignore list. This will be of benefit to both of us; you won't have to take umbrage at my posts, and I won't have to waste my time talking to you... simples! !
smartcooky is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 19th November 2020, 07:56 PM   #538
Bubba
Philosopher

We shall see how this unfolds, candles and chants or not
Old 19th November 2020, 07:57 PM   #539
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

As if that is worth mentioning.
Yes, it's worth mentioning because she can't file charges as you alleged; she is helpless but to make baseless assertions. You were once again shown to be wrong in your assertions, and once again are not honest enough to admit it.
Old 19th November 2020, 07:57 PM   #540
Bubba
Philosopher

Originally Posted by smartcooky View Post
Shows how little you know about the Law.

Lawyers don't "file charges".

BFD

Her employer will

Ya think she knows that??
Old 19th November 2020, 07:59 PM   #541
Bubba
Philosopher

Yes, it's worth mentioning because she can't file charges as you alleged; she is helpless but to make baseless assertions. You were once again shown to be wrong in your assertions, and once again are not honest enough to admit it.
Oh I admit the mistake.

I said BFD, considering her employer will make it happen.

You need to get busy stopping her, or our man Joe goes down.
Old 19th November 2020, 08:00 PM   #542
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

Her employer will
Who? Her employer is the Trump campaign; they can't file charges either. The best they can do is file a suit, then present evidence; not claims, not assertions, evidence. They have failed miserably so far in that regard.
Old 19th November 2020, 08:01 PM   #543
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

Oh I admit the mistake.

I said BFD, considering her employer will make it happen.
Her employer is the Trump campaign, which cannot file charges; you are wrong again.
Old 19th November 2020, 08:01 PM   #544
Bubba
Philosopher

Desperation sounds like

Who? Her employer is the Trump campaign; they can't file charges either. The best they can do is file a suit, then present evidence; not claims, not assertions, evidence. They have failed miserably so far in that regard.
Old 19th November 2020, 08:02 PM   #545
Bubba
Philosopher

Her employer is the Trump campaign, which cannot file charges; you are wrong again.

That will save Biden for sure

BFD again
Old 19th November 2020, 08:03 PM   #546
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

Desperation sounds like
You. You are incorrect again.
Old 19th November 2020, 08:04 PM   #547
Bubba
Philosopher

Who? Her employer is the Trump campaign; they can't file charges either. The best they can do is file a suit, .

True

Ya think they will ?

Sidney sounds determined.

Good luck with

Quote:
then present evidence; not claims, not assertions, evidence. They have failed miserably so far in that regard
Old 19th November 2020, 08:05 PM   #548
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

BFD again
It is a big deal. Sydney Powell is powerless save to make claims and assertions.
Old 19th November 2020, 08:06 PM   #549
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

True
I know.

Quote:
Sidney sounds determined.
Nope, demented, she sounds demented.
Old 19th November 2020, 08:15 PM   #550
Meadmaker
Penultimate Amazing

No!! Dont go negative on us now Meadmanker. We need to focus and come up with a sure fire plan to stop her !

I guess I've just gotten complacent. The MSM has lulled me practically to sleep, thinking we don't need a plan to stop her. Her legal status will self destruct as she presents her evidence, and the judge says, "Is this all you got?" I've bought into those lies, and the only way to convince me at this point would be a courtroom victory at the US Supreme Court.

No need for a plan, at all.

At least, that's what I heard on CNN, and I've bought into it, so I won't be ready when Madame Powell takes us all by surprise by demonstrating her kraken sized box of evidence......someday.

Last edited by Meadmaker; 19th November 2020 at 08:17 PM.
Meadmaker is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 19th November 2020, 08:20 PM   #551
Bubba
Philosopher

It is a big deal. Sydney Powell is powerless save to make claims and assertions.

....she sounds demented.

I meant BFD that I mistakenly said she would file charges. Thats not a big deal here.

What actually sounds demented is your faith that your team would not cheat.

We are talking about the team that is now interviewing some of the unemployed warmongering neocons who lied about WMD.
Old 19th November 2020, 08:26 PM   #552
Bubba
Philosopher

I guess I've just gotten complacent. The MSM has lulled me practically to sleep,

The MSM sure has convinced believers that Biden won fair and square.

Will you be among the enraged peaceful protestors destroying, burning, and maiming, should the faithful be told Biden cheated, and Trump wins??
Old 19th November 2020, 08:27 PM   #553
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

What actually sounds demented is your faith that your team would not cheat.
A: I don't have a team.

B: Claims of cheating need to be proved, not just alleged. If you have good evidence, demonstrate it in court, and that has not happened; holding press conferences is not doing that, not hardly.
Old 19th November 2020, 08:27 PM   #554
Bubba
Philosopher

At least, that's what I heard on CNN, and I've bought into it

Perfect. CNN is the best. You're OK.
Old 19th November 2020, 08:31 PM   #555
Norman Alexander
Philosopher

The MSM sure has convinced believers that Biden won fair and square.

Will you be among the enraged peaceful protestors destroying, burning, and maiming, should the faithful be told Biden cheated, and Trump wins??
Facts not in evidence. And one does not follow from the other.
...our governments are just trying to protect us from terror. In the same way that someone banging a hornets’ nest with a stick is trying to protect us from hornets. Frankie Boyle, Guardian, July 2015
Norman Alexander is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 19th November 2020, 08:33 PM   #556
Bubba
Philosopher

A: I don't have a team.

Sure, I can tell.

Quote:
B: Claims of cheating need to be proved, not just alleged. If you have good evidence, demonstrate it in court, and that has not happened; holding press conferences is not doing that, not hardly.

That is so true. What on earth was I thinking??

They were so dumb to merely hold a PC. No charges were filed. What on earth were they thinking??

I guess nothing to worry about then. Phew!!

Thank goodness you calmed us down with your wisdom Resume!!! No charges were filed...YAY !!!

We can stand down. Joe is good as gold.

End of story.

Last edited by Bubba; 19th November 2020 at 08:35 PM.
Old 19th November 2020, 08:34 PM   #557
Bubba
Philosopher

Facts not in evidence. .

How do you know what they have??
Old 19th November 2020, 08:37 PM   #558
Norman Alexander
Philosopher

How do you know what they have??
They would have produced it in court. There have been 28 opportunities so far in just the last fortnight. So far, zip. Unless you think the 29th time will be a charm?
Old 19th November 2020, 08:38 PM   #559
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

Sure you dont.
Well, I'm on the team that knows Trump is incompetent.
Originally Posted by Bubba
That is so true. What on earth was I thinking??
Don't know, maybe you weren't.
Old 19th November 2020, 08:47 PM   #560
8enotto
Graduate Poster

It's all delay tactics to irritate people fearless leader doesn't like much.

He has to do something when he can't be playing golf.

Ms Powell will also be thrown under the bus when trump doesn't need her doing his dirty work.

Last edited by 8enotto; 19th November 2020 at 08:53 PM.
8enotto is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Closed Thread

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories