IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags Capitol riot , Deep State conspiracies , Ray Epps , tucker carlson

Old 21st November 2021, 03:50 PM   #1
zorro99
Graduate Poster

January 6 conspiracy theories

Ray Epps, A Fed Who Started January 6 Riot, Was From The FBI ‘MOST WANTED’’ List!

Brenda Brown

Kentucky Congressman Thomas Massie had a hearing on Thursday. He attacked the AG Merrick Garland about Ray Epps, the primary suspect of inciting the January 6 insurrection.

One video from January 5 has emerged, and we can hear Epps speaking, “I don’t even like to say it because I’ll be arrested. I’ll say it. We need to go into the Capitol.”

Epps talked to the AZ republic after the riots at the Capitol, but his attorney told him to remain quiet. The viral video is circulating shows that he is saying, “We’re here to defend the Constitution” and “We need to go into the Capitol.”

On January 8, the FBI shared one photo from Epps; at least, it seems to be him.

The FBI suspect seen in the photo can be found in the video here.

Epps is the first person who started the riot, and in the video, you can hear he’s collaborating with a clean-cut, athletic young man fitting the profile of the federal agent.

Revolver News reported that since that event, Epps remained silent because he is the first person on the FBI Wanted List!

The key passage from the viral video was:

“Then, on July 1, between the hours of 3:37 a.m. and 5:55 p.m., the FBI finally took action on Ray Epps,” Revolver News reported. “But not to prosecute him, or to announce a sweeping investigation or FBI SWAT raid on Epps’s house for all of his phones and electronics. Instead, someone at the FBI quietly and stealthily purged every trace of Ray Epps from the Capitol Riots Most Wanted database.”

“Using the Wayback Machine from archive.org, we see that from January 8, 2021, until 3:37 a.m. on July 1, every archived version of the FBI.gov website shows Ray Epps as Suspect 16,” the report continued. “The below photo is just a snapshot sample from February 16, 2021 — but users can view the Web Archive themselves to witness the Ray Epps purge occurring sometime between 3:37 a.m. and 5:55 p.m. on July 1. That would be during the FBI workday.”

https://thetruereporter.com/ray-epps...py7m51XGLTougQ
Old 21st November 2021, 05:08 PM   #2
zorro99
Graduate Poster

I didn’t see a thread fir this topic.
Old 22nd November 2021, 07:15 PM   #3
zorro99
Graduate Poster

Why We Are Leaving Fox News
A brief explanation.

Jonah Goldberg
Steve HayesNov 21

A case in point: Patriot Purge, a three-part series hosted by Tucker Carlson.

The special—which ran on Fox’s subscription streaming service earlier this month and was promoted on Fox News—is presented in the style of an exposé, a hard-hitting piece of investigative journalism. In reality, it is a collection of incoherent conspiracy-mongering, riddled with factual inaccuracies, half-truths, deceptive imagery, and damning omissions. And its message is clear: The U.S. government is targeting patriotic Americans in the same manner —and with the same tools—that it used to target al Qaeda.

“The domestic war on terror is here. It’s coming after half of the country,” says one protagonist. “The left is hunting the right, sticking them in Guantanamo Bay for American citizens—leaving them there to rot,” says another, over video of an individual in an orange jumpsuit being waterboarded.

This is not happening. And we think it’s dangerous to pretend it is. If a person with such a platform shares such misinformation loud enough and long enough, there are Americans who will believe—and act upon—it.

This isn’t theoretical. This is what actually happened on January 6, 2021.

Over the past five years, some of Fox’s top opinion hosts amplified the false claims and bizarre narratives of Donald Trump or offered up their own in his service. In this sense, the release of Patriot Purge wasn’t an isolated incident, it was merely the most egregious example of a longstanding trend. Patriot Purge creates an alternative history of January 6, contradicted not just by common sense, not just by the testimony and on-the-record statements of many participants, but by the reporting of the news division of Fox News itself.

https://thedispatch.com/p/why-we-are-leaving-fox-news
Old 15th July 2022, 03:13 AM   #4
cjnewson88
Graduate Poster

Tucker did a piece on Ray Epps tonight. I'm not one to pay much attention to things Tucker says, but honestly he's right here... this does stink.

Why the left-leaning media is going in to bat for a MAGA wearing Jan 6th insurrectionist makes about as much sense as why Ray Epps is not locked away with the rest of them...

YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE
http://www.youtube.com/user/cjnewson88
cjnewson88 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th July 2022, 06:01 AM   #5
bknight
Master Poster

Originally Posted by cjnewson88 View Post
Tucker did a piece on Ray Epps tonight. I'm not one to pay much attention to things Tucker says, but honestly he's right here... this does stink.

Why the left-leaning media is going in to bat for a MAGA wearing Jan 6th insurrectionist makes about as much sense as why Ray Epps is not locked away with the rest of them...

YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE
I agree, why haven't the authorities charged him, very curious indeed.
bknight is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th July 2022, 07:17 AM   #6
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

Originally Posted by bknight View Post
I agree, why haven't the authorities charged him, very curious indeed.
Why would the FBI want to Question someone they already Questioned?
Ray Epps is a Ron Paul's Waco Whacko, he just decided not to Trust Trump would Pardon Him so he didn't go into the Capitol when the Violence started he Chickened out. That Yellow streak ment he committed no crime on January 6th 2021.
PS. The FBI and ATF don't hire people that accuse them of Blowing up Babies in the Alfred P Morrow building in Oklahoma City Oklahoma.
Crazy Chainsaw is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th July 2022, 02:19 AM   #7
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Crazy Chainsaw View Post
Why would the FBI want to Question someone they already Questioned?
Probably because they have follow-up questions or developed new information they want to ask the person about.
Old 17th July 2022, 04:43 AM   #8
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Craig4 View Post
Probably because they have follow-up questions or developed new information they want to ask the person about.
He Chickened out was all talk and Bluster.
Crazy Chainsaw is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th July 2022, 11:34 AM   #9
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

He Chickened out was all talk and Bluster.
That doesn't keep him from possibly facing conspiracy charges. One a conspiracy is begun it's not a defense that you didn't follow through with it. The FBI might want to talk about that.
Old 17th July 2022, 12:42 PM   #10
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

That doesn't keep him from possibly facing conspiracy charges. One a conspiracy is begun it's not a defense that you didn't follow through with it. The FBI might want to talk about that.
The FBI and the January 6th committee already talked to him, and his speach was covered under the first Amendment.
Old 17th July 2022, 04:20 PM   #11
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

The FBI and the January 6th committee already talked to him, and his speach was covered under the first Amendment.
Yeah, that's not really how the charge of conspiracy works. The FBI may have wanted to talk to him about things besides his speech.
Old 18th July 2022, 05:52 AM   #12
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

Yeah, that's not really how the charge of conspiracy works. The FBI may have wanted to talk to him about things besides his speech.
They did but he wasn't charged because he didn't break the law.
Old 18th July 2022, 04:23 PM   #13
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

They did but he wasn't charged.
Yet.
Old 19th July 2022, 04:33 AM   #14
cjnewson88
Graduate Poster

They did but he wasn't charged because he didn't break the law.
The guy is on multiple cameras several times actively encouraging others to commit an insurrection the day prior.

He's on camera encouraging others in the direction of the capital on Jan 6.

He's on camera right against the barriers outside the capital yelling into Ryan Samsel's ear moments before Ryan and others assault police and push over the police line.

He's on camera on the steps on the capital helping the crowd shove a large metal 'Trump 2020' sign into the police. He's so close to the action he almost gets pepper sprayed.

But yet, this guy, pivotal in encouraging insurrection and participating in it's development, is not only innocent in your eyes, but innocent in the eyes of the FBI, Jan 6th committee, and innocent enough to become an apparently "victim" in all of this to the left-leaning media, because people online are asking questions about this dude?

No, I'm sorry, it stinks like nothing else has stunk before.

I AGREE

I AGREE
http://www.youtube.com/user/cjnewson88

Last edited by cjnewson88; 19th July 2022 at 04:34 AM.
cjnewson88 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th July 2022, 05:22 AM   #15
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

The guy is on multiple cameras several times actively encouraging others to commit an insurrection the day prior.

He's on camera right against the barriers outside the capital yelling into Ryan Samsel's ear moments before Ryan and others assault police and push over the police line.

He's on camera on the steps on the capital helping the crowd shove a large metal 'Trump 2020' sign into the police. He's so close to the action he almost gets pepper sprayed.

But yet, this guy, pivotal in encouraging insurrection and participating in it's development, is not only innocent in your eyes, but innocent in the eyes of the FBI, Jan 6th committee, and innocent enough to become an apparently "victim" in all of this to the left-leaning media, because people online are asking questions about this dude?

I AGREE

I AGREE
Ray Epps was low hanging Fruit, the Insurrection was planned in advance as early as the 14th, that is evident by Stewart Rhode's open letter too Donald John Trump. BLM and Antifa knew it was going to happen on December 19 2020.
The FBI and DOJ are primarily focusing on the Organizers and those that entered the Capitol, like Stewart Rhodes!

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/05/05/u...-evidence.html

Last edited by Crazy Chainsaw; 19th July 2022 at 05:31 AM.
Old 19th July 2022, 05:58 AM   #16
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

I AGREE

I AGREE
The Theories the Oath Keepers believe,
https://www.washingtonpost.com/archi...-f0e486adadd3/
Old 7th August 2022, 11:59 PM   #17
zorro99
Graduate Poster

See new Tweets
Conversation

Ron Filipkowski 🇺🇦
@RonFilipkowski
At CPAC, Mike Lindell says to watch the judiciary at the end of the month, because big things are in the works after his new ‘evidence’ presentation: “I’m telling you, after the 20th and the 21st of August .. you’re gonna see the biggest change this country has ever seen

https://mobile.twitter.com/ronfilipk...30579782230018
Old 8th August 2022, 12:59 AM   #18
The Great Zaganza
Maledictorian

Originally Posted by zorro99 View Post
See new Tweets
Conversation

Ron Filipkowski 🇺🇦
@RonFilipkowski
At CPAC, Mike Lindell says to watch the judiciary at the end of the month, because big things are in the works after his new ‘evidence’ presentation: “I’m telling you, after the 20th and the 21st of August .. you’re gonna see the biggest change this country has ever seen

https://mobile.twitter.com/ronfilipk...30579782230018
"Fool you once: shame on Democrats. Fool you a hundred times - still shame on the Democrats."

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories