IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags election conspiracies , Mike Lindell

Old 21st September 2022, 12:16 PM   #681
Norman Alexander
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Craig4 View Post
I like to imagine it as Newark as it gives the whole milieu a certain additional feeling of failure and desperation.

I like to imagine it is Queens because it is Trump's home town.
...our governments are just trying to protect us from terror. In the same way that someone banging a hornets’ nest with a stick is trying to protect us from hornets. Frankie Boyle, Guardian, July 2015
Norman Alexander is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd September 2022, 08:38 PM   #682
eerok
Quixoticist

That didn't take long.

Federal Judge, Citing 11th Circuit Ruling Against Trump, Immediately Rejects Alan Dershowitz’s Request for TRO in Mike Lindell Case (lawandcrime.com)
Quote:
A federal judge in Minnesota appointed by Donald Trump on Thursday rejected a motion for a temporary restraining order which was filed just yesterday by local counsel and self-described constitutional consultant Alan Dershowitz on behalf of MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell.
Shocker: the judge wanted to see the facts of the case before essentially dismissing it.
Quote:
The judge indicated it would be “[f]ar wiser to hear from Defendants (and Plaintiffs) regarding these and other potentially relevant factual and legal questions before deciding any aspect of Plaintiffs’ motion.”
Old 22nd September 2022, 11:16 PM   #683
Norman Alexander
Penultimate Amazing

Calvinball for Idiots.
...our governments are just trying to protect us from terror. In the same way that someone banging a hornets’ nest with a stick is trying to protect us from hornets. Frankie Boyle, Guardian, July 2015
Norman Alexander is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd October 2022, 07:48 AM   #684
zorro99
Graduate Poster

WASHINGTON, Oct 3 (Reuters) - Mike Lindell, a prominent ally of former President Donald Trump, must face a $1.3 billion lawsuit by Dominion Voting Systems Inc accusing him of defamation for pushing false claims that its voting machines rigged the 2020 presidential election, with the U.S. Supreme Court on Monday turning away his appeal.

https://www.reuters.com/legal/us-sup...al-2022-10-03/
Old 3rd October 2022, 07:49 AM   #685
The Great Zaganza
Maledictorian

How much is that in pillows?
Old 3rd October 2022, 08:17 AM   #686
alfaniner
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by The Great Zaganza View Post
How much is that in pillows?
Nothing down, that's for sure.
Old 3rd October 2022, 08:17 AM   #687
eerok
Quixoticist

It's like a braying jackass just can't get a break anymore.
Old 3rd October 2022, 09:37 AM   #688
Gord_in_Toronto
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by zorro99 View Post
WASHINGTON, Oct 3 (Reuters) - Mike Lindell, a prominent ally of former President Donald Trump, must face a $1.3 billion lawsuit by Dominion Voting Systems Inc accusing him of defamation for pushing false claims that its voting machines rigged the 2020 presidential election, with the U.S. Supreme Court on Monday turning away his appeal.

https://www.reuters.com/legal/us-sup...al-2022-10-03/
So the Deep State reaches all the way to the Supreme Court? Is there no hope for True Americans?
Old 4th October 2022, 08:13 AM   #689
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Gord_in_Toronto View Post
So the Deep State reaches all the way to the Supreme Court? Is there no hope for True Americans?
Pillow boy is about to do so much blow, his heart will explode.
Old 8th November 2022, 11:54 AM   #690
kookbreaker
Evil Fokker

Lindell plans to stream all the possible conspiracies he can invent starting this evening. He has claimed his team has already hacked into various voting machines. Which is kind of illegal.
Old 8th November 2022, 12:30 PM   #691
Mike!
Official Ponylandistanian National Treasure. Respect it!

Location: Ponylandistan! Where the bacon grows on trees! Can it get any better than that? I submit it can not!
Originally Posted by kookbreaker View Post
Lindell plans to stream all the possible conspiracies he can invent starting this evening. He has claimed his team has already hacked into various voting machines. Which is kind of illegal.
It'd be great if every one of those "hacks" led back to an FBI server pretending to be a bunch of voting machines.
Old 8th November 2022, 03:35 PM   #692
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

I don't think he could hack his way into anything, but as dumb as Lindell is, I am surprised he is bragging about breaking the law.
He has got to be sniffing the PMP again, no way around it.

Robert Heinlein.
dudalb is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th November 2022, 03:36 PM   #693
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

I don't think he could hack his way into anything, but as dumb as Lindell is, I am surprised he is bragging about breaking the law.
He has got to be sniffing the PMP again, no way around it.
Or maybe he is trying to get soem of the crazy rich man media attention away from Elon Musk...

Robert Heinlein.
dudalb is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th November 2022, 05:39 PM   #694
Axxman300
Philosopher

The sad thing is his pillows are really good, but I can't buy them because then I would be directly financing this idiot.
Old 8th November 2022, 05:54 PM   #695
Norman Alexander
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Axxman300 View Post
The sad thing is his Asian-sweatshop-made, non-American pillows are really good, but I can't buy them because then I would be directly financing this idiot.
I think that is the (pillow) case.

ETA. The foam filler is Chinese. Only construction (i.e. sewing) is done in the USA.

Last edited by Norman Alexander; 8th November 2022 at 05:56 PM.
Old 8th November 2022, 10:21 PM   #696
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

The sad thing is his pillows are really good, but I can't buy them because then I would be directly financing this idiot.
I disagree. No better then ones you can buy at Targer for alot less money.

Robert Heinlein.
Old 9th November 2022, 06:00 AM   #697
kookbreaker
Evil Fokker

Yeah, there’s nothing special about his pillows that you can’t find elsewhere.
Old 9th November 2022, 02:47 PM   #698
Axxman300
Philosopher

Don't hate the pillows, hate the game.
Old 9th November 2022, 02:53 PM   #699
JoeMorgue
Self Employed
Remittance Man

His pillows are crap. It's just randomly sized chunks of cheap foam in a pillow case.
Old 9th November 2022, 07:52 PM   #700
ZiprHead
Graduate Poster

Really? I've heard they're terrible.

Consumer Reports says there are better for less money.

IIDB is back, baby!

Last edited by ZiprHead; 9th November 2022 at 07:58 PM.
ZiprHead is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th November 2022, 05:17 PM   #701
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

Lindell is running to be the new chairman of the Republican National Comitee.

Man, all that PMP is having it's effect....

Robert Heinlein.
Old 29th November 2022, 05:39 PM   #702
JayUtah
Penultimate Amazing

I love the part where we occasionally get to think it can't possibly get any more absurd.
JayUtah is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th November 2022, 06:17 PM   #703
Armitage72
Philosopher

Originally Posted by dudalb View Post
Lindell is running to be the new chairman of the Republican National Comitee.

Man, all that PMP is having it's effect....

I guess that explains the YouTube thumbnail I saw earlier today saying that Trump was endorsing Lindell to become the new leader of the Republican Party. I didn't bother actually clicking on the video.
Armitage72 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th November 2022, 07:50 PM   #704
Norman Alexander
Penultimate Amazing

You know what? I sincerely hopes he gets the job. The GOP could hardly make a worse choice, and it would be slow-motion car-crash hilarious watching Mike Pillow totally screw that pooch.
Old 30th November 2022, 06:44 AM   #705
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

This past holiday weekend, the family got together and stayed in a house belonging to the SIL's family in Palm Springs. I slept on a My Pillow. Yes, the dude is bat **** crazy but his pillow is very comfortable.
Old 23rd December 2022, 10:52 AM   #706
Axxman300
Philosopher

And now Lindell thinks DeSantis rigged the Florida election:

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...nt-believe-it/

Quote:
Lindell specifically questioned the big victory DeSantis won in Miami-Dade County on “The Lindell Report.”

The county, which has traditionally gone for Democrats in past elections, swung for DeSantis during the Florida gubernatorial race by 11 points.

No evidence of fraud has circulated and before the election, a number of observers had pointed to the county and suggested that DeSantis had a chance to pull off a big victory.

But Lindell went after DeSantis over Miami-Dade.

“What we’re doing now is I’m going after [Miami-]Dade County and the 2022 election,” Lindell said.

“I look at deviations, everybody. That’s a deviation. I don’t believe it,” Lindell said, later adding that “I’m going to find out if [Miami-]Dade County – what happened there, because it’s a deviation from norm.”

The man needs help.
Old 23rd December 2022, 11:02 AM   #707
Skeptic Ginger
Nasty Woman

I like the way he always refers to "we". I wonder if that's imaginary, if it refers to 1 extra person or if he pays a group of people willing to humor him?
Skeptic Ginger is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd December 2022, 03:35 PM   #708
Trebuchet
Penultimate Amazing

The man needs help.
Presumably that's because DeathSantis is going to be running against Trump in '24.
Old 23rd December 2022, 06:05 PM   #709
Norman Alexander
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Axxman300

Quote:
Lindell specifically questioned the big victory DeSantis won in Miami-Dade County on “The Lindell Report.”

The county, which has traditionally gone for Democrats in past elections, swung for DeSantis during the Florida gubernatorial race by 11 points.

No evidence of fraud has circulated and before the election, a number of observers had pointed to the county and suggested that DeSantis had a chance to pull off a big victory.

But Lindell went after DeSantis over Miami-Dade.

“What we’re doing now is I’m going after [Miami-]Dade County and the 2022 election,” Lindell said.

“I look at deviations, everybody. That’s a deviation. I don’t believe it,” Lindell said, later adding that “I’m going to find out if [Miami-]Dade County – what happened there, because it’s a deviation from norm.”
The man needs help.
I suspect he knows ALL about deviations from the norm.
Old 30th January 2023, 09:14 PM   #710
Axxman300
Philosopher

Lindell asked to be on Jimmie Kimmel's ABC late night talkshow. Kimmel said the only way they'd have him on is if he agreed to be interviewed while sitting inside an arcade claw machine.

Lindell said yes.

I've got to see this. It airs tomorrow night, and should be all over the internet by 0:100.
Old 1st February 2023, 03:24 AM   #711
gypsyjackson
Master Poster

Lindell asked to be on Jimmie Kimmel's ABC late night talkshow. Kimmel said the only way they'd have him on is if he agreed to be interviewed while sitting inside an arcade claw machine.

Lindell said yes.

I've got to see this. It airs tomorrow night, and should be all over the internet by 0:100.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGlDEbZvwLI

Seemed to take it in good spirit.
gypsyjackson is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th May 2023, 08:33 PM   #712
marting
Illuminator

What a fool:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/savi...0m/ar-AA1bbCpW

Quote:
MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell said he had spent over $40 million trying to overturn the results of the 2020 presidential election and asked for supporters to help by buying stock in his online channel.

"What we're doing with Frank Speech, within the next couple weeks, could be for two to four weeks, we're offering stock to the public. This is going to be amazing.
Really? Apparently Mikey is completly ignorant of securities laws. There are no preliminary SEC filings and that statement will scare away any potential underwriters. And 2-4 weeks is beyond ludicrous for a properly and legally done IPO.
Old 14th May 2023, 09:27 PM   #713
The Great Zaganza
Maledictorian

Originally Posted by marting View Post
What a fool:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/savi...0m/ar-AA1bbCpW

Really? Apparently Mikey is completly ignorant of securities laws. There are no preliminary SEC filings and that statement will scare away any potential underwriters. And 2-4 weeks is beyond ludicrous for a properly and legally done IPO.
he knows a guy in the alley off Broadstreet who can get him the SEC fillings by Friday, no questions asked.
Old 17th May 2023, 07:02 PM   #714
8enotto
Illuminator

Wouldn't it be faster to just sell shares of his incredibly successful pillow enterprise?
Magats are going to be first in line for that is they are stupid enough to actually give money for Trump trading cards.
8enotto is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th May 2023, 06:53 AM   #715
Gulliver Foyle
Illuminator

Originally Posted by 8enotto View Post
Wouldn't it be faster to just sell shares of his incredibly successful pillow enterprise?
Magats are going to be first in line for that is they are stupid enough to actually give money for Trump trading cards.
Money invested into a traded company through a share offering is hard to disappear into an unrelated enterprise.

Now if he were selling of his personal shares, that'd be a different matter.
Old 18th May 2023, 12:31 PM   #716
8enotto
Illuminator

As a product goes Frank's Peach is relatively unknown and Mike really doesn't want most to research it before investing. He is appealing to an ever shrinking audience with a very limited appeal product. Stocks are played to make money, as in increase the worth. This won't do that.

The pillows side is a real product, with wide usefulness as a product. It might even gain worth and a wider range of players. If he wants money coming in it isn't the Peach.
Not like him or anyone he supports doesn't know how to tie money from either into a political cause.
8enotto is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st May 2023, 05:34 PM   #717
eerok
Quixoticist

Maybe when this is over he'll at least have a pillow left to cry into.

Winner of Mike Lindell’s $5M election fraud contest asks a federal court to make him pay (thehill.com)
Quote:
The winner of a contest that MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell created for people to try to disprove his election fraud claims has asked a federal court to make Lindell pay him the money after the ally of former President Trump has refused.
Old 21st May 2023, 07:38 PM   #718
Norman Alexander
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by eerok View Post
Maybe when this is over he'll at least have a pillow left to cry into.

Winner of Mike Lindell’s $5M election fraud contest asks a federal court to make him pay (thehill.com)
Pretty clear that Mike hasn't got that sort of cashola on hand to give away.
Old 31st May 2023, 04:00 PM   #719
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Norman Alexander View Post
Pretty clear that Mike hasn't got that sort of cashola on hand to give away.
I think some of the cashola went up his nose....

Robert Heinlein.
Old 2nd June 2023, 01:56 AM   #720
Norman Alexander
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by dudalb View Post
I think some nearly all of the cashola went up his nose....
Politely fixed.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories