IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags 2020 elections , donald trump , election conspiracies , joe biden , Trump conspiracies

Closed Thread
Old 5th December 2020, 03:32 PM   #281
Paul2
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Captain_Swoop View Post
Trump Tweets

Between Governor @DougDucey of Arizona and Governor @BrianKempGA of Georgia, the Democrat Party could not be happier. They fight harder against us than do the Radical Left Dems. If they were with us, we would have already won both Arizona and Georgia...

...We received more LEGAL votes by far. All I can do is run, campaign, and be a good (great!) President – it is 100% up to the states to manage the election. Republicans will NEVER forget this.
Quiet part out loud. Betrayal of neutrality in elections. Impeachable.

Aristotle, so far as I know, was the first man to proclaim explicitly that man is a rational animal. His reason for this view was one which does not now seem very impressive: it was, that some people can do sums. - Bertrand Russell
Paul2 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 5th December 2020, 03:35 PM   #282
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

Originally Posted by Paul2 View Post
Quiet part out loud. Betrayal of neutrality in elections. Impeachable.
Or in the new normal: common everyday Trump corruption. No biggie, no reason to make any noise about yet another attempt to thwart the constitution.

WS

Last edited by Resume; 5th December 2020 at 03:37 PM.
Resume is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 5th December 2020, 03:39 PM   #283
Dave Rogers
Bandaged ice that stampedes inexpensively through a scribbled morning waving necessary ankles

Trump Tweets

25, wow! I am surprised there are so many. We have just begun to fight. Please send me a list of the 25 RINOS.
Standing, in this instance, for Reality Is Not Optional.

Dave

- President Joseph R. Biden, January 20th, 2021
Dave Rogers is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 5th December 2020, 03:49 PM   #284
gmanontario
Muse

The Black Knight never concedes. All these losses are simply nicks.

Next suit, credules will be the "ONE".

Meanwhile if all the remaining states certify for Trump, he still loses the EC. I for one get a lot of reading pleasure from going over their court decisions. They should be required reading for dealing with wingnuts in the courtroom.
gmanontario is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 5th December 2020, 03:57 PM   #285
Bubba
Banned

Originally Posted by Roger Ramjets View Post

You have made no effort to produce the "complete statement" by Barr that you claimed to have, nor any explanation as to why you haven't, yet you continue to post other drivel. Therefore I conclude that you lied.

What I referred to is what Herridge provided, which I posted earlier

I dont know if there is more, try searching

Last edited by Bubba; 5th December 2020 at 03:59 PM.
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 5th December 2020, 03:58 PM   #286
Meadmaker

Originally Posted by Roger Ramjets View Post
Yep, your house of cards.

You have made no effort to produce the "complete statement" by Barr that you claimed to have, nor any explanation as to why you haven't, yet you continue to post other drivel. Therefore I conclude that you lied.

California has now certified their results, and Joe Biden is officially the winner. No amount of flailing will change that. Your goose is cooked.
I agree with everything you said, except "officially". It's just a linguistic pet peeve of mine. I'm not sure when the winner is "official". I suppose not until the votes are counted in the Senate. Certainly not until the votes are cast on December 14. In theory, based only on certified votes now, enough faithless electors could still throw the race to the House of Representatives, so it can't quite be "official".

But that has nothing to do with reality, just a nitpick of mine.

In reality, Trump loses, and nothing is going to change that.
Meadmaker is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 5th December 2020, 04:36 PM   #287
Safe-Keeper
Penultimate Amazing

Dunno if it has been posted in this thread already, but I read in the paper that Trump's conspiracy theories about the rigged election might end up hurting his side more than ours, because it creates voting apathy in Republican voters. What's the point in voting if the election is going to be stolen anyway?
"He's like a drunk being given a sobriety test by the police after being pulled over. Just as a drunk can't walk a straight line, Trump can't think in a straight line. He's all over the place."--Stacyhs
"If you are still hung up on that whole words-have-meaning thing, then 2020 is going to be a long year for you." --Ladewig
Safe-Keeper is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 5th December 2020, 04:38 PM   #288
Aridas
Crazy Little Green Dragon

Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
Because otherwise regarding this topic, a certain house of cards will continue collapsing.

More fraud is exposed with each passing day. Time will tell.
Fraud like... an Asian American citizen having been involved in the count in any fashion?
Old 5th December 2020, 04:48 PM   #289
eerok
Quixoticist

Originally Posted by Safe-Keeper View Post
Dunno if it has been posted in this thread already, but I read in the paper that Trump's conspiracy theories about the rigged election might end up hurting his side more than ours, because it creates voting apathy in Republican voters. What's the point in voting if the election is going to be stolen anyway?
That would be a bonus, especially in the Georgia runoff that's coming up, but I wouldn't bet on it.
Old 5th December 2020, 07:21 PM   #290
SezMe
post-pre-born

Originally Posted by Dave Rogers View Post
Presumably he just realised that it's a few minutes since he last tweeted anything, and though he hasn't actually got anything to say, he doesn't fell that he exists unless he's being actively obnoxious. But it feels like he's just knee-jerking now.

Dave
Something like that: There was a short ad break on Fox so there wasn't time to type a whole screed so he went with his basic "truth".
SezMe is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 5th December 2020, 08:02 PM   #291
SezMe
post-pre-born

Trump Tweets

25, wow! I am surprised there are so many. We have just begun to fight. Please send me a list of the 25 RINOS. I read the Fake News Washington Post as little as possible!

Quote Tweet
Philip Rucker
@PhilipRucker
The Washington Post surveyed all 249 Republicans in the House and Senate. Only 25 would acknowledge that Joe Biden is president-elect. https://washingtonpost.com/politics/...839_story.html
What's worst is that two Republicans stated that they would not recognize Biden as president even after the Electoral College held their vote. Some Deplorables are actually in Congress.
SezMe is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 5th December 2020, 08:06 PM   #292
SezMe
post-pre-born

Originally Posted by jsfisher View Post
Well, sort of. Wasn't the "computer fraud" was a plea deal down from something related to obscenity? She (allegedly) send videos of having sex with her boy friend to his ex-girl friend wife.
More accurate.
Old 5th December 2020, 08:09 PM   #293
SezMe
post-pre-born

Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
More fraud is exposed with each passing day. Time will tell.
In that case, you will have no problem citing an example of a proven fraud that has the potential to overturn some aspect of the 2020 presidential election such as changing some state's final result.
Old 5th December 2020, 08:37 PM   #294
jsfisher
ETcorngods survivor

Originally Posted by SezMe View Post
More accurate.
Yeah, ok, but she has a paper that says if she is lying, she goes to jail.

I don't have one of those.

"He's the greatest mod that never was!" -- Monketey Ghost
jsfisher is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 6th December 2020, 02:12 AM   #295
Firestone
Proud Award Award recipient

Originally Posted by Safe-Keeper View Post
Reporters who follow the Georgia runoffs on the ground (like Dave Weigel, WAPO), see no evidence for Republican voters planning to boycott the election.

(Sad )
Old 6th December 2020, 02:26 AM   #296
The Great Zaganza
Maledictorian

True, but Trump's donation drive to overturn the election does siphon off contributions that would otherwise go the the run-off.
Old 6th December 2020, 02:46 AM   #297
Firestone

Originally Posted by The Great Zaganza View Post
True, but Trump's donation drive to overturn the election does siphon off contributions that would otherwise go the the run-off.
Possible, but we saw how little good the fundraising advantage did for Democrats in many of the competitive Senate races in November.

It will depend on turnout, and for some reason I can't comprehend, Democrats are generally terrible at turnout in these Southern runoffs.
Old 6th December 2020, 03:09 AM   #298
The Great Zaganza
Maledictorian

Democrats need to get ready to sue the living **** out of Republicans' attempts to supress the vote.
Old 6th December 2020, 03:30 AM   #299
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Firestone View Post
Possible, but we saw how little good the fundraising advantage did for Democrats in many of the competitive Senate races in November.

It will depend on turnout, and for some reason I can't comprehend, Democrats are generally terrible at turnout in these Southern runoffs.
I'm hopeful that this year will be different. I hope they are as I've made financial contributions to the cause. My donations to the presidential campaign turned out to be money well spent and I sincerely hope my contributions to the Senate campaign have the same results.
Old 6th December 2020, 03:36 AM   #300
Andy_Ross
Penultimate Amazing

Trump Retweeted

Team Trump (Text TRUMP to 88022)
@TeamTrump

We will not bend.
We will not break.
We will not yield.
We will never give in.
We will never give up.
We will never back down.
We will NEVER, ever surrender!
Andy_Ross is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 6th December 2020, 03:37 AM   #301
Andy_Ross
Penultimate Amazing

Trump Tweets

The answer to the Democrat voter fraud is not to stay at home - that’s what Pelosi and Schumer want you to do. If you want revenge on the Democrats for their efforts to steal the Presidential election, where we are fighting hard, you have to show up and vote in RECORD numbers!
Andy_Ross is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 6th December 2020, 03:38 AM   #302
Andy_Ross
Penultimate Amazing

Trump Tweets

Thank you Christina!
Quote Tweet

Christina Bobb (Host on OAN)
@christina_bobb
President Trump is back on the campaign trail today!!! America is the best country on earth and @realDonaldTrump is the greatest President!

This election struggle is because of leaders, elected by We the People, who have now rigged elections to rob Americans of their right to elect leaders of our choice. We gave them power and they are robbing us of ours.

Rusty Bowers is intentionally misleading the people of Arizona to avoid the inevitable.
@realDonaldTrump won his state and he’s trying to avoid declaring him the winner.

#truth

Quote Tweet
Catturd ™
@catturd2
Why is Trump’s legal team doing the job of the FBI and DOJ?
Old 6th December 2020, 03:40 AM   #303
Andy_Ross
Penultimate Amazing

Trump Retweeted

Bernard B. Kerik
@BernardKerik
Democratic Party and @JoeBiden engaged in criminal conduct to steal the election, but should @realDonaldTrump lose, it will be the Republican state legislators that allowed it and are responsible. #DoYourJob #StopTheSteaI

These are the four cowardice Pennsylvania legislators that intend to allow the Democrat machine to #StealtheVote!
#Cowards #Liars #Traitors
@JakeCorman
@RepBryanCutler
@SenatorKimWard
@RepBenninghoff
Old 6th December 2020, 03:43 AM   #304
Andy_Ross
Penultimate Amazing

Trump Retweets

Mark Finchem
@MarkFinchem
I believe that @dougducey signed a fraudulent document. And he knew it! I’m requesting we recall Arizona’s certification. #StopTheSteaI��

Rudy W. Giuliani
@RudyGiuliani
The “Bank Heist” tape changes the result in Georgia.
The State Legislature has no choice but to assume its powers under the US Constitution, article II (1) [2] and select Trump electors.
More important it seems to have the courage to do so.

Dan Ball
@DanNewsManBall
I applaud the brave Americans who are testifying right now in Michigan. If you’re not watching you should be! #electionfraud @realDonaldTrump @OANN And shame on the Democrat rep who just called them liars. #Disgusting #shameonyou #pos
Old 6th December 2020, 03:44 AM   #305
Andy_Ross
Penultimate Amazing

Trump Tweets

Melissa is great!
Quote Tweet

Kyle Becker
@kylenabecker
DOMINION.
"What I witnessed at the TCF center was complete ********."
"There was batches of ballots being ran through the tabulating machines numerous times. Being counted 8-10 TIMES."
Dominion contractor Melissa Carone EXPOSES this election fiasco at #MichiganHearing.
Old 6th December 2020, 03:45 AM   #306
Andy_Ross
Penultimate Amazing

Wait a minute.
They did a machine count where Melissa, the Cyber Security expert for Dominion, witnessed ballots being counted 8-10 times and yet the hand recount confirmed the win for Biden?
Old 6th December 2020, 05:54 AM   #307
Fast Eddie B
Philosopher

Wait a minute.
They did a machine count where Melissa, the Cyber Security expert for Dominion, witnessed ballots being counted 8-10 times and yet the hand recount confirmed the win for Biden?
My immediate thought as well.
Fast Eddie B is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 6th December 2020, 07:42 AM   #308
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler

Originally Posted by gmanontario View Post
The Black Knight never concedes. All these losses are simply nicks.

And that's why you don't fight the Black Knight - you just shoot him in the head and be done with it. Trying to meet him in honorable battle like an equal is a losing proposition.
Old 6th December 2020, 08:08 AM   #309
Darat
Lackey
Administrator

Wait a minute.
In one of the many accusations it was explained how the counts are done in batches of X. If one or more are rejected they continue with the rest of the batch, then they put the rejected ones on top of the batch and try again.

Unsurprisingly the software keeps a track of which ballots have been scanned so scanning the same one twice doesn't add to the voting tally.
If only it were all so simple! If only there were evil people somewhere insidiously committing evil deeds, and it were necessary only to separate them from the rest of us and destroy them. But the line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?” Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago
Darat is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 6th December 2020, 09:30 AM   #310
Andy_Ross
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Darat View Post
In one of the many accusations it was explained how the counts are done in batches of X. If one or more are rejected they continue with the rest of the batch, then they put the rejected ones on top of the batch and try again.

Unsurprisingly the software keeps a track of which ballots have been scanned so scanning the same one twice doesn't add to the voting tally.
Shill!
Old 6th December 2020, 09:42 AM   #311
Andy_Ross
Penultimate Amazing

I get why Trump keeps it up.
He is making more money in election fraud claims as he ever did from business enterprises.
Old 6th December 2020, 10:07 AM   #312
MRC_Hans
Penultimate Amazing

I get why Trump keeps it up.
He is making more money in election fraud claims as he ever did from business enterprises.
Maybe so. Of course, that implies he has no integrity at all.

.... So, I guess you're right.

Hans
Old 6th December 2020, 10:13 AM   #313
eerok
Quixoticist

Originally Posted by MRC_Hans View Post
Maybe so. Of course, that implies he has no integrity at all.

.... So, I guess you're right.
If it's skeezy and dishonest, it's in Trump's wheelhouse.
Old 6th December 2020, 10:30 AM   #314
Firestone

Trump Retweeted

@TeamTrump

We will not bend.
We will not break.
We will not yield.
We will never give in.
We will never give up.
We will never back down.
Trump campaign now plagiarising Rick Astley ...
Old 6th December 2020, 10:40 AM   #315
MRC_Hans
Penultimate Amazing

Trump Retweeted

@TeamTrump

We will not bend.
We will not break.
We will not yield.
We will never give in.
We will never give up.
We will never back down.
Actually, this is nonsense, in any context. They are not the first claiming this, but nobody, ever, lived up to it.

Any human can be bended (in fact they are already bent).
Any human will break, eventually.
Any human will give in, and - up, eventually.
There are those that prefer death to backing down or surrendering, but not only don't I think they have that in them, but also, nobody is actually threatening their lives.

Hans
Old 6th December 2020, 11:27 AM   #316
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Trump Retweeted

@TeamTrump

We will not bend.
We will not break.
We will not yield.
We will never give in.
We will never give up.
We will never back down.
And yet Biden will be president on January 20th at noon.
Old 6th December 2020, 11:28 AM   #317
smartcooky
Penultimate Amazing

re: Posts 300 to 305

He's panicking.

For his whole life, this corrupt, narcissistic, orange moron has always been able to lie and cheat his way to achieving any desired end, and now he's finding for the first time in his life that it is not working. Republican State officials are no longer obsequious to his every whim, and he doesn't know how to handle this other than to rant and rave and keep making the lies bigger and better.

This is his narcissistic collapse playing out in full view of the public.

Here's what to watch for during the collapse of a malignant narcissist...

1. They will falsely claim that everything is fine and that there is nothing wrong.

2. If evidence is presented, they will seek to have it invalidated or claim that it is false

3. Any evidence presented, and those that present it will be attacked aggressively and vindictively.

4. Foolproof evidence will be portrayed as false and the result of: pettiness, jealousies, bad actors, malicious individuals, negativity, haters etc

5. As they lash out with vindictiveness, the malignant narcissist will continue to talk about themselves in glowing terms; irrespective of their actual situation, as they are incapable of introspection, much less contriteness.

6. They will seek to find someone to blame for their troubles or downfall, preferably someone that cannot defend themselves.

7. As circumstances become dire, the narcissist will not take any responsibility—EVER! Anything that has gone wrong is the responsibility of others.

8. In the process of casting blame, even the most loyal and stalwart will be discarded and denigrated if needed with reptilian indifference.

9. Expect lies to increase and to be repeated exponentially. They will, even in light of factual evidence to the contrary, lie more profusely and adamantly. Lies are and always will be the number one tool of the malignant narcissist.

10. And while lies will increase, so too will be the need to devalue others in order to further value themselves. They will attack everyone and anyone in the most vicious and vindictive ways. This is when we see their rage come through. Not just anger, but unbridled rage.

11. The malignant narcissist lacking guilt or a conscience, is only concerned with respect and not being publicly shamed.

12. If the narcissist is going to be brought down, they will also seek to bring everyone else around them down to vindictively make them suffer.

13. ... as the end nears, the suffering of others is paramount to the malignant narcissist. It is their way of elevating themselves—sick as that sounds—by malevolently paying back society with even more suffering.

14. ...they will endlessly air their grievances. Narcissists are natural wound collectors and as such, they have been collecting and nurturing social slights and perceived wrongs just for this occasion. They will wallow in victimhood claiming they have been relentlessly and needlessly persecuted. They, of course, expect their attorneys, followers, or enablers to subserviently echo their flatulent claims.

The above is just a summary of each point. If any of this looks familiar, it should. These points are expanded here...

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/b...rcissist-fails

Buckle up folks. If you think its bad now, just wait, there's more. It WILL get a lot worse.

Its TRE45ON season... convict the F45CIST!!

Last edited by smartcooky; 6th December 2020 at 11:31 AM.
smartcooky is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 6th December 2020, 12:13 PM   #318
Andy_Ross
Penultimate Amazing

Trump Tweets

I WON THE ELECTION, BIG.

Quote Tweet

Scott Adams
@ScottAdamsSays
None of the election fraud history matter. None of the current election fraud allegations matter. What matters is that ballot counting transparency was denied by force in key cities. That's the end of the Republic (literally) and more than enough reason to toss out the election. twitter.com/maxxoutrage/st…
Old 6th December 2020, 01:17 PM   #319
Trebuchet
Penultimate Amazing

Trump Tweets

Melissa is great!
Quote Tweet

Kyle Becker
@kylenabecker
DOMINION.
"What I witnessed at the TCF center was complete ********."
"There was batches of ballots being ran through the tabulating machines numerous times. Being counted 8-10 TIMES."
Dominion contractor Melissa Carone EXPOSES this election fiasco at #MichiganHearing.
Wait a minute.
She's the drunk lady who previously sent home porn to her boyfriend's ex. Naturally Trump thinks she's great.
Old 6th December 2020, 01:52 PM   #320
Andy_Ross
Penultimate Amazing

Trump Tweets

Will not happen. Suppression of thought!
Quote Tweet

Scott Adams
@ScottAdamsSays

Still waiting. Can we at least get signs of life from the media? Are they still alive and working?
How long do we wait before the so-called news interviews the people who were in the room during the alleged suitcases of ballots under the table?
Fact check this. Real?

Quote Tweet

Robb Hurst, CPA
@robbhurstCPA
Ware County, Ga has broken the Dominion algorithm:
Using sequestered Dominion Equipment, Ware County ran a equal number of Trump votes and Biden votes through the Tabulator and the Tabulator reported a 26% lead for Biden.

Last edited by Andy_Ross; 6th December 2020 at 01:53 PM.
Closed Thread

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories