IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags anti-islam sentiments , FOTL , Freeman movement , Islam conspiracies , Robert Menard

Old 4th February 2017, 06:11 PM   #1
arayder
Illuminator

Nazi Bob gets it wrong again!

https://www.facebook.com/robert.mena...98163220198753

That's pure bull ****, Bobby.

If you had bothered to pull your head out of your drunken arse you'd know that only a tiny percentage of Muslim's embrace the sort of hateful ideology you ascribe to the entire religion. The rest practice love, tolerance, forgiveness and the welcoming of strangers.

That's more than one can say for you. . .you beer soaked cheating scam artist.

I find it fascinating that you can puke these lies up while reviling Donald Trump, who spews the same lies as you.

Bobby, you are a disgusting, bigoted pig.

Last edited by arayder; 4th February 2017 at 06:13 PM.
arayder is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th February 2017, 06:30 AM   #2
fagin
Philosopher

Nice rant.

Point being?
Old 5th February 2017, 07:22 AM   #3
arayder
Illuminator

Originally Posted by fagin View Post
Nice rant.

Point being?
Nazi Bob's grossly inaccurate retelling of Islamic beliefs is the sort of mis-information that encourages prejudice.

Over the years Nazi Bob has misinformed his followers regarding the law, taxes and money. But his anti-semitic and anti-muslim posts are some of his most harmful lies.

Nazi Bob is an emotionally flawed nitwit who, over the years, has made a sickening habit of dehumanizing others so as to bolster his feelings of low self worth.

Last edited by arayder; 5th February 2017 at 08:39 AM.
arayder is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th February 2017, 07:37 AM   #4
fuelair
Banned

Be nice if he "accidentally" fell into a not very deep vat of boiling acid as he clearly has no other use or real purpose.
fuelair is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th February 2017, 07:38 AM   #5
fuelair
Banned

With all the others like it.
fuelair is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th February 2017, 09:03 AM   #6
arayder
Illuminator

Originally Posted by fuelair View Post
Be nice if he "accidentally" fell into a not very deep vat of boiling acid as he clearly has no other use or real purpose.
"No purpose" is right.

By his own admission Nazi Bob's favorite activity is getting on the internet to search for the mistakes of authority figures so he may have something to post on his Facebook page. Nazi Bob's go to move is taking childish cheap shots at the doers of the world for not batting a 1000%.

And to the point of this thread. . .when Nazi Bob can't find a bad cop, a corrupt politician or a witless judge to heap blame upon he singles out Muslims and Jews for his hateful rants.
Old 29th July 2017, 01:50 PM   #7
arayder
Illuminator

Nazi Bob has another conspiracy theory

Nazi Bob Menard has yet another conspiracy theory posted on his Facebook page.

This one pukes up the notion that the United States financed and put in place The Third Reich, even to the point of promoting the Nazi war effort while the U.S. actively fought Hitler and his axis allies. The theory put forward in an EvolvePolitics video a shared by the Empty Fez goes on to claim that the U.S. set up and profited from Nazi death camps like Auschwitz!

Anyone bothering to to view the EvolvePolitics video, mindlessly posted by Nazi Bob, will quickly note that none of the video's claims are documented. Instead the viewer is treated to one unproven claim after another voiced in the expectation that it will be accepted because they are voiced by a slick announcer.

It is sickening to read through the comments and see Nazi Bob basking in the glory of his phony documentary "find".

This is the same sort of poor research, faulty logic and plain intellectual laziness that characterizes everything Menard, the Nazi apologist, does!

Shame on you Bobby!

Last edited by arayder; 29th July 2017 at 02:05 PM.
Old 30th July 2017, 07:29 AM   #8
Ivanesca
Thinker

Originally Posted by arayder View Post
Nazi Bob Menard has yet another conspiracy theory posted on his Facebook page.

This one pukes up the notion that the United States financed and put in place The Third Reich, even to the point of promoting the Nazi war effort while the U.S. actively fought Hitler and his axis allies.
Well, the first part is partially true. Emphasis on "Partially". The fact is, the US and the rest of the world were feeling guilty towards Germany after the Versailles treaty, and began to see that it was wrong and unfair. So, they alleviated the symptoms/effects of Versailles via the Dawes and Young Plan, and the US in particular invested heavily in Weimar Germany during the twenties, to help them recover from the economic collapse brought about by Versailles. The Reason Weimar collapsed and the Nazis came to power was the great depression; US investors called in loans and withdrew their investment from Weimar Germany, resulting in another economic collapse. Thus, while it is true that the US financed Weimar Germany, the claim that they "financed" the Third Reich is bollocks, since they had nothing to "finance" with because of the Great depression.
Ivanesca is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th July 2017, 07:39 AM   #9
The Sparrow
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Ivanesca View Post
Well, the first part is partially true. Emphasis on "Partially". The fact is, the US and the rest of the world were feeling guilty towards Germany after the Versailles treaty, and began to see that it was wrong and unfair. So, they alleviated the symptoms/effects of Versailles via the Dawes and Young Plan, and the US in particular invested heavily in Weimar Germany during the twenties, to help them recover from the economic collapse brought about by Versailles. The Reason Weimar collapsed and the Nazis came to power was the great depression; US investors called in loans and withdrew their investment from Weimar Germany, resulting in another economic collapse. Thus, while it is true that the US financed Weimar Germany, the claim that they "financed" the Third Reich is bollocks, since they had nothing to "finance" with because of the Great depression.
This is why I hang out here. I learn stuff!
The Sparrow is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th July 2017, 10:28 AM   #10
Rincewind
Philosopher

Originally Posted by The Sparrow View Post
agreed!
Old 30th July 2017, 01:14 PM   #11
smartcooky
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by The Sparrow View Post
Absolutely!

I regard my own knowledge of how and why the Weimar Republic became Nazi Germany as better than average, but I didn't know about the deal with US financing.

I wonder if the Nazis blamed the Jews for the withdrawal of US financial support? They blamed them for just about everything else.

Its TRE45ON season... convict the F45CIST!!

Last edited by smartcooky; 30th July 2017 at 01:32 PM.
smartcooky is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th July 2017, 07:01 PM   #12
arayder
Illuminator

. . . the claim that they [the U.S.] "financed" the Third Reich is bollocks, since they had nothing to "finance" with because of the Great depression.
The notion put forward by Menard is that the western democracies, having been corporatized the monied class, threw aside their core principles for the sake of profits from coal fields in far away eastern Europe and the slave labor of the yet to be holocaust victims.

Menard's purpose in telling this lie to foist upon his gullible followers the notion that governments, by their nature, are amoral and thus can't be allowed to enforce even the most elemental law.

I submit that this lie is really a projection of Menard's own failings. He knows he can't trusted and thus can't trust anyone or anything else.
Old 30th July 2017, 09:55 PM   #13
smartcooky
Penultimate Amazing

The notion put forward by Menard is that the western democracies, having been corporatized the monied class, threw aside their core principles for the sake of profits from coal fields in far away eastern Europe and the slave labor of the yet to be holocaust victims.

Menard's purpose in telling this lie to foist upon his gullible followers the notion that governments, by their nature, are amoral and thus can't be allowed to enforce even the most elemental law.

I submit that this lie is really a projection of Menard's own failings. He knows he can't trusted and thus can't trust anyone or anything else.

Governments no, but I am sure there were wealthy US industrialists who, shall we say, had interests that were commensurate with not interfering in the rise of Nazi Germany, for example Robert Wood (Sears-Roebuck), H. Smith Richardson (Vicks Chemical Co) and Henry Ford (Ford Motor Co). Like others such as Charles Lindberg, they opposed the US entry into WW2, believing that good business would lead to prosperity, so there would be no need for war. Henry Ford was an anti-Semite. He accused the Jews of being the cause of the First World War, and during conversation with friends, he frequently said that "war is the product of greedy financiers who seek to profit from human destruction"... there is little doubt that Ford was referring to Jewish financiers when he said this. On 21 December 1940; almost a year before the US entered WW2, the first US Merchant ship (SS Charles Pratt) was torpedoed by a German U-Boat. Of this, Ford said that it was "the result of conspiratorial activities undertaken by financier war-makers"... i.o.w., he blamed the Jews for this too!

Despite stating publicly that he would not trade with belligerents, Ford continued to do business with Nazi Germany, including the manufacture of war materiel until Pearl Harbour, and the US subsequent entry to WW2

Its TRE45ON season... convict the F45CIST!!
smartcooky is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st July 2017, 03:20 AM   #14
arayder
Illuminator

One might envision a similar situation today in which an amoral or slightly sympathetic industrialist sells Widget Inc. computer software to a bad acting nation which at the time of the sale is threatening a neighbor over a border dispute.

To the dismay of the world and Widget Inc.'s share holders the nation, using the sold software, goes on to start a bloody war with several nations in the region resulting in a staggering number of battlefield loses and civil casualties.

As the war worsens the leading nations of the world, including that of the software company, embargo sales to the bad acting nation which barely manages to rearm itself by dealing with arms manufacturers located in rouge nations. Worse yet, the rouge nations resell Widget products they acquired on world markets.

As the war winds down and there aren't many people in the region left to kill the parties settle into an uneasy peace brokered by the U.N. and the E.U.

Shocked at their part in what at the time seemed a profitable sale of software to a dicy leader of a country they could hardly find on the map, the stockholders of Widget Inc. insist that the company set up an ethics policy and a permanent committee tasked with overseeing the policy.

Of course this entire scenario is different from the tale told by the conspiracy theory foisted by Menard in which the U.S. government is said to have colluded with large corporations and nation across the world to create the Third Reich and back it to the very end of the war.

Last edited by arayder; 31st July 2017 at 03:43 AM.
Old 31st July 2017, 12:52 PM   #15
LSSBB
Devilish Dictionarian

Yes, it's very possible a Mormon (Reed Smoot, author of the Smoot-Hawley tariff act) created fertile ground for the rise of Hitler.
Old 31st July 2017, 04:24 PM   #16
ddt
Mafia Penguin

One might envision a similar situation today in which an amoral or slightly sympathetic industrialist sells Widget Inc. computer software to a bad acting nation which at the time of the sale is threatening a neighbor over a border dispute.

To the dismay of the world and Widget Inc.'s share holders the nation, using the sold software, goes on to start a bloody war with several nations in the region resulting in a staggering number of battlefield loses and civil casualties.
You mean like IBM sold punch card machines which facilitated the Nazis in carrying out the Holocaust?
"I think it is very beautiful for the poor to accept their lot, to share it with the passion of Christ. I think the world is being much helped by the suffering of the poor people." - "Saint" Teresa, the lying thieving Albanian dwarf

"I think accuracy is important" - Vixen
ddt is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st July 2017, 05:53 PM   #17
Rincewind
Philosopher

I wonder how much control the US Parent of German subsidiaries actually had after the war had started/

For example - if Ford HQ in the USA tried to stop Ford Germany from supplying the Wehrmacht, what would have happened?
Old 1st August 2017, 07:06 PM   #18
arayder
Illuminator

My understanding is that trade between the U.S. and Germany had ground to a halt by 1939. By then most U.S. corporations had effectively lost control their operations in Germany.

U.S. corporations with subsidiaries in Germany were forced by German law to keep profits in Germany and to "Aryanize" their operations in Germany.

Some corporations played along for a while thinking the Nazification of business in Germany as just the price of doing business there. But eventually most businesses just gave up and watched the Nazis take control of their holdings in Germany.

Fearing that the Third Reich would follow Italy's lead and legalize the theft of U.S. patents Standard Oil allowed IG Farben its German Standard Oil subsidiary to produce Ethyl GmbH, the gasoline additive Menard wrongly claims was sent to the Nazi's by evil U.S. corporations.

It seems that Menard, a well known Nazi apologist, just searched around for a phony documentary he thought would validate his hatred of western democracies.

Last edited by arayder; 1st August 2017 at 07:16 PM.
Old 2nd August 2017, 09:30 AM   #19
arayder
Illuminator

My understanding is that trade between the U.S. and Germany had ground to a halt by 1939. By then most U.S. corporations had effectively lost control their operations in Germany.

U.S. corporations with subsidiaries in Germany were forced by German law to keep profits in Germany and to "Aryanize" their operations in Germany.

Some corporations played along for a while thinking the Nazification of business in Germany as just the price of doing business there. But eventually most businesses just gave up and watched the Nazis take control of their holdings in Germany.

Fearing that the Third Reich would follow Italy's lead and legalize the theft of U.S. patents Standard Oil allowed IG Farben its German Standard Oil subsidiary to produce Ethyl GmbH, the gasoline additive Menard wrongly claims was sent to the Nazi's by evil U.S. corporations.

It seems that Menard, a well known Nazi apologist, just searched around for a phony documentary he thought would validate his hatred of western democracies.
More to read here: http://www.internationalskeptics.com...postcount=2246
Old 3rd August 2017, 05:04 AM   #20
arayder
Illuminator

Did you ever notice that Bobby Menard decries all governments, except the Third Reich, as "corporations"!

One wonders if Menard and his like minded nazi apologist at the World Freeman Society are engaged in a conspiracy to validate the most odious government of the 20th century?
Old 3rd August 2017, 12:37 PM   #21
arayder
Illuminator

What kind of conspiracy is Menard up to?

When he talks to the media he claims to be an advocate for good government.

Now he's an anarchist.

When he talks to the freeman faithful he's a freeman.

Then he's a Nazi apologist.

Bobby's ploy reminds me of the Third Reich propaganda practice of pretending to be whatever the viewer wanted to see. When Hitler talked to the German church he pretended to be a Christian. When he negotiated with the British he pretended to be a peace maker. He told the German people all he wanted to was restore Germany to its former greatness.

Has Bobby been reading Mein Kampf?
Old 25th February 2021, 12:38 AM   #22
arayder
Illuminator

Bobby Menard has "something" coming! / Menard's Newest Scam...

Bobby was interviewed by Beth Marten today

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-0D...ature=emb_logo

At about 46:18 minutes Menard says he has something coming in 6 to 8 week that "will rock everybody's world".

How can we bare the wait?
Old 25th February 2021, 03:58 AM   #23
bluesjnr
Professional Nemesis for Hire

I can "bear" it but I'm not sure I should "bare" it.
bluesjnr is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th February 2021, 05:26 AM   #24
arayder
Illuminator

Originally Posted by bluesjnr View Post
I can "bear" it but I'm not sure I should "bare" it.
LOL. My bad. A late night post.
Old 25th February 2021, 08:37 AM   #25
gmanontario
Muse

Another extra large nothing burger probably. Large plans from a small mind. So now he's claiming credit for pioneering the freeloader on the land movement? Laughable as he steals others ideas and then claims them as his own.

I can't bear listening to the idiot. You have my respect in that regard.
gmanontario is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th February 2021, 12:05 PM   #26
arayder
Illuminator

Originally Posted by gmanontario View Post
Another extra large nothing burger probably. Large plans from a small mind. So now he's claiming credit for pioneering the freeloader on the land movement? Laughable as he steals others ideas and then claims them as his own.

I can't bear listening to the idiot. You have my respect in that regard.
He's using Beth Martens to troll for new suckers. It seems he has convinced this gullible and trusting woman that he's the greatest thing since sliced bread.

He has Lisa Chamberlain on the hook too.

It's pretty clear that Bobby goes around looking for gullible people the same way vultures circle looking for road kill.
Old 25th February 2021, 01:12 PM   #27
gmanontario
Muse

He's using Beth Martens to troll for new suckers. It seems he has convinced this gullible and trusting woman that he's the greatest thing since sliced bread.

He has Lisa Chamberlain on the hook too.

It's pretty clear that Bobby goes around looking for gullible people the same way vultures circle looking for road kill.
Why must you insult vultures? They are an important part of the animal world. Bobby is just a parasite who lives off the troubles of others.

Parasites are generally not very helpful to the individual.....
gmanontario is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th February 2021, 01:52 PM   #28
arayder
Illuminator

There's been some hopeful speculation in the last couple of years that Bobby had cleaned up his act and wasn't scaming people anymore.

I didn't buy the idea because, IMHO, Bobby's early non-freedman business endeavors were a shot-in-the-dark efforts looking for unsophisticated investors. Bobby knew, or should have known, that anyone putting dough into these efforts were gonna' lose their money. And when Menard started promoting things that were just plain fake products (like Real3 Games) it was clear to me that this was the same old Bobby.

But now he has completely reverted to old form. He's trolling for desperate, needy people who he promises to get out of legal trouble via magic freeman paperwork.

Martens and Chamberlain are the two gullibles we know about!
Old 27th February 2021, 06:41 AM   #29
arayder
Illuminator

Bobby was interviewed by Beth Marten today

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-0D...ature=emb_logo

At about 46:18 minutes Menard says he has something coming in 6 to 8 week that "will rock everybody's world".

How can we bear the wait?
If you go back to the you tube link above you'll see that my comments abruptly stopped yesterday morning.

My guess is that Bobby emailed Beth Marten demanding that the criticism of his methods be stopped.

Bobby has a way of scoping out needy, gullible, easily manipulated people.

Last edited by arayder; 27th February 2021 at 06:54 AM.
Old 27th February 2021, 09:14 AM   #30
gmanontario
Muse

If you go back to the you tube link above you'll see that my comments abruptly stopped yesterday morning.

My guess is that Bobby emailed Beth Marten demanding that the criticism of his methods be stopped.

My comment was erased immediately. Looks like nothing but fawning praise is allowed. I only asked how things are going in a list of Bobby projects I was interested in.
Old 27th February 2021, 09:30 AM   #31
arayder
Illuminator

My comment was erased immediately. Looks like nothing but fawning praise is allowed. I only asked how things are going in a list of Bobby projects I was interested in.
That's a wicked question to ask a zero-for-life loser.

Strange how these "freemen" love free speech until it comes to questions about them.

I have an interesting email conversation going on with Lisa Chamberlain, the dog breeder in New Brunswick Bobby is advising. She says she met Bobby when he was passing through the area.

She didn't have any knowledge of Bobby's list of failures and was surprised to hear that British Columbia waxed his arse for playing lawyer. The affidavit in the case in which Bobby is quoted lying like dog seemed to giver her pause.
Old 27th February 2021, 05:34 PM   #32
gmanontario
Muse

That's a wicked question to ask a zero-for-life loser.

Strange how these "freemen" love free speech until it comes to questions about them.

I have an interesting email conversation going on with Lisa Chamberlain, the dog breeder in New Brunswick Bobby is advising. She says she met Bobby when he was passing through the area.

She didn't have any knowledge of Bobby's list of failures and was surprised to hear that British Columbia waxed his arse for playing lawyer. The affidavit in the case in which Bobby is quoted lying like dog seemed to giver her pause.
Ordinarily i would hope she avoids Bobby's tender mercies in law, but since she has puppy mills i hope he helps to to the fullest extent.
Another marl for Bobby in the loss-loss column.
Old 27th February 2021, 08:27 PM   #33
Hans
Philosopher

Maybe Bobby the Freeman is going to sue his Corporate other self?
Hans is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th February 2021, 12:46 AM   #34
arayder
Illuminator

It's worth noting that Menard doesn't give a hoot in hell whether he destroys the the credibility of Beth Martens, who it appears, is a kind hearted lady seeking new age truths.

Menard would have her reduced to a mere minion tasked by her master with covering up years of Bobby scams and nodding approval when he bastardizes western law.

It's not too late for her to renounce Bobby and save her reputation and business.

Last edited by arayder; 28th February 2021 at 01:24 AM.
Old 5th March 2021, 12:37 PM   #35
arayder
Illuminator

Bobby's got a new mark. . .

Here are two Youtube interviews Bobby has recently had with the incredibly gullible Beth Martens:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-0DBPevQ5Q&t=2851s

and:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7ZpINjWaMc

it's about an hour and a half off my life I won't get back.

The long and the short of it is that Menard repeats every lame theory he's ever come up with (i.e. borrowed) and at several points in the interviews he claims to have made the woo work, which is a bald faced lie.

At the end of each interview he runs his look-at-me-I'm-a-freeman-entrepreneur scam saying he has something big in the works.
Old 3rd April 2021, 06:32 AM   #36
arayder
Illuminator

Menard's Newest Scam. . .

Right on cue Bobby revels his next project about which he bragged to Beth Martens on a recent YouTube. He's going to play freeman law professor and misinform gullible people, telling them how he fantasizes they can avoid the rule of law.

I suspect Bobby's will be charging $800 to $1,000 a pop.

Quote:
Robert Menard
I have been getting many requests to go back to teaching what I know of the law and how to deal with those who claim authority. Freeman 2.0 as it were. I have a guy who can help produce a webinar series.

Who would be interested in attending an 8 week structured webinar with two 90-minute classes a week? Leave a like if you would be interested.
Potential clients should be reminded that in over 20 years there are no documented cases of Menard making his theories work for him or anyone else.

On the other hand he has ruined countless gullibles.

Last edited by arayder; 3rd April 2021 at 06:38 AM.
Old 3rd April 2021, 07:34 AM   #37
gmanontario
Muse

Right on cue Bobby revels his next project about which he bragged to Beth Martens on a recent YouTube. He's going to play freeman law professor and misinform gullible people, telling them how he fantasizes they can avoid the rule of law.

I suspect Bobby's will be charging $800 to $1,000 a pop.

Potential clients should be reminded that in over 20 years there are no documented cases of Menard making his theories work for him or anyone else.

On the other hand he has ruined countless gullibles.
I wonder if there will be a module in dealing with the fallout after using his method of dealing with authorities his way? I'd ask for a list of successful court cases and lawsuits before anything but then I'm not gullible.

Same old same old useless garbage from Bobby. I sure hope someone records this.
Old 3rd April 2021, 08:21 AM   #38
arayder
Illuminator

I wonder if there will be a module in dealing with the fallout after using his method of dealing with authorities his way? I'd ask for a list of successful court cases and lawsuits before anything but then I'm not gullible.

Same old same old useless garbage from Bobby. I sure hope someone records this.
When things go wrong standard operating behavior for Bobby is to claim the student/mark didn't do as instructed.

When asked for successful cases Bobby either lies and, as with his C3PO case, says he won or site some winning interaction known only to him he says he had with some cop.
Old 3rd April 2021, 09:54 AM   #39
wollery
Protected by Samurai Hedgehogs!

Quote:
I have been getting many requests to go back to teaching what I know of the law...
Well that's 10 minutes taken care of, what's the rest going to be about?

"Just think how stupid the average person is, and then realize that half of them are even stupider!" --George Carlin
wollery is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd April 2021, 10:29 AM   #40
TheSupermeerkat
Graduate Poster

So will this be the usual Freeman "say the magic words and get away Scott free" malarkey?
TheSupermeerkat is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories