IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags anti-islam sentiments , FOTL , Freeman movement , Islam conspiracies , Robert Menard

Old 1st December 2022, 12:34 PM   #601
gmanontario
Muse

Originally Posted by arayder View Post

Bobby's defense to claim to have expertise in poopology.
Well in his defense, he has tonnes of experience shoveling and disposing of bovine excrement.

Makes him not an expert, but knowledgeable.

Right Bobby?
gmanontario is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st December 2022, 01:21 PM   #602
arayder
Illuminator

Originally Posted by gmanontario View Post
Well in his defense, he has tonnes of experience shoveling and disposing of bovine excrement.

Makes him not an expert, but knowledgeable.

Right Bobby?
I used to think that Bobby developed these schemes which would eventually bring him into contact with various governmental regulatory agencies so that he'd have on "out" when the "project" collapsed.. . that being all he had to do was claim the Office of Whatever wouldn't let him freely carry out the project.

But I am beginning to think that Bobby's state of mind has worsened to the point that he's just running through a sort of playbook and doesn't realize that the game he's running is completely obvious to everyone.
arayder is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st December 2022, 03:40 PM   #603
gmanontario
Muse

I used to think that Bobby developed these schemes which would eventually bring him into contact with various governmental regulatory agencies so that he'd have on "out" when the "project" collapsed.. . that being all he had to do was claim the Office of Whatever wouldn't let him freely carry out the project.

But I am beginning to think that Bobby's state of mind has worsened to the point that he's just running through a sort of playbook and doesn't realize that the game he's running is completely obvious to everyone.
That would imply preplanning and actually doing something. Bobby is incapable of anything like that.

Hi Bobby!!

ETA: I love how he answers his own posts. That way no contradiction. But then the voices might one day disagree and then what?

Last edited by gmanontario; 1st December 2022 at 03:42 PM. Reason: Spelling
gmanontario is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st December 2022, 04:16 PM   #604
arayder
Illuminator

That would imply preplanning and actually doing something. Bobby is incapable of anything like that.

Hi Bobby!!

ETA: I love how he answers his own posts. That way no contradiction. But then the voices might one day disagree and then what?
Oh, Bobby's been coming up with excuses ever since, as a child, he had to explain to ole daddy how the much younger friend who he was showing how to make black powder bombs managed to blow a couple of his fingers off.

When a string of project/scams folded a few years ago one of his Facebook followers asked a very pointed question about what happened to all the projects. Bobby had a ready made answer for each. . .Robo-Breath didn't get funded . . .the shop in which he going to make the wooden mats and serving boards closed due to covid. . .no bank would back the grow boxes (even though he had several orders). . .the 3rd ACCP was kaput because he couldn't get administrative support. . .on and on Bobby went. . .

It was painful to read, especially considering that it was really nothing more than a replay of little Bobby, son of Eugene, trying to convince the one person who's love and approval he sought with all his heart that he wasn't a walking cluster truck.

Last edited by arayder; 1st December 2022 at 04:18 PM.
arayder is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st December 2022, 07:22 PM   #605
gmanontario
Muse

Oh, Bobby's been coming up with excuses ever since, as a child, he had to explain to ole daddy how the much younger friend who he was showing how to make black powder bombs managed to blow a couple of his fingers off.

When a string of project/scams folded a few years ago one of his Facebook followers asked a very pointed question about what happened to all the projects. Bobby had a ready made answer for each. . .Robo-Breath didn't get funded . . .the shop in which he going to make the wooden mats and serving boards closed due to covid. . .no bank would back the grow boxes (even though he had several orders). . .the 3rd ACCP was kaput because he couldn't get administrative support. . .on and on Bobby went. . .

It was painful to read, especially considering that it was really nothing more than a replay of little Bobby, son of Eugene, trying to convince the one person who's love and approval he sought with all his heart that he wasn't a walking cluster truck.
I wonder how his antiquated unneeded and obsolete gazette is coming along. Anyone with a half brain knows printed material aside from very specialized journals is going the way of the dodo.
Another failed project. What a surprise.
Old 1st December 2022, 10:45 PM   #606
arayder
Illuminator

I wonder how his antiquated unneeded and obsolete gazette is coming along. Anyone with a half brain knows printed material aside from very specialized journals is going the way of the dodo.
Another failed project. What a surprise.
Yeah, Druthers (https://druthers.net) already fills that niche.

He's been down this road soooooo many times now that one has to wonder what neurons ain't connecting in his noggin when he envisions himself writing a novel, starting a newspaper or building a little commune?
Old 2nd December 2022, 01:25 AM   #607
catsmate
No longer the 1

Isn't that sweet. Bobby follows us around like he was our puppy:
I hope you have him house trained. We had an excitable Maltypoo here for a couple of days....
As human right is always something given, it always in reality reduces to the right which men give, "concede," to each other. If the right to existence is conceded to new-born children, then they have the right; if it is not conceded to them, as was the case among the Spartans and ancient Romans, then they do not have it. For only society can give or concede it to them; they themselves cannot take it, or give it to themselves.
catsmate is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd December 2022, 11:09 AM   #608
arayder
Illuminator

Originally Posted by catsmate View Post
I hope you have him house trained. We had an excitable Maltypoo here for a couple of days....
Bobby's poor house training is legendary.

Back in his salad days, when he do little tours around Canada he'd have to crash at the homes of unsuspecting freemen.

To say it tactfully. . .he left plenty of memories.

He was reported to have cleaned out one host's fridge, Tupperware and all, on the way out the door.
Old 2nd December 2022, 02:27 PM   #609
gmanontario
Muse

Bobby's poor house training is legendary.

Back in his salad days, when he do little tours around Canada he'd have to crash at the homes of unsuspecting freemen.

To say it tactfully. . .he left plenty of memories.

He was reported to have cleaned out one host's fridge, Tupperware and all, on the way out the door.
Imagine being stuck in a car with him for hours? That would be one time I'm glad to be mostly deaf.

Maybe he could have flown. Oh wait......
Old 2nd December 2022, 02:43 PM   #610
Myriad
The Clarity Is Devastating

Yeah, camp diseases brought about by almost good enough sanitation practices in the U.S.Civil were deadly!

Menard is pitching his latest version of freeman valley, a sort freeman commune.

It is possible that he has done enough work to get to the "let's dig the latrine" stage and has run afoul of the local authorities. This would be problematic to Bobby's scheme since he's told his minions that the "valley" will be outside the reach of local authorities.

It's more likely that our key board warrior has just been talking about the valley and has run across someone who has warned him that local and provincial governments aren't going to let him build the latrine system he envisions.

Bobby's defense to claim to have expertise in poopology.

I mentioned economizing by using composting toilets and shared community taps instead of plumbing each home individually, a few posts ago. I can't blame him for contemplating something similar (or even if he got the idea from here!). But in the very same paragraph I also explained the problem with that, the need to conform to present day (not frontier past or eco-future or deindustrial post-collapse) local (not refugee camp or shanty town or RV) standards of what constitutes a habitable residence.

Menard, if you really are following this thread, do you understand that I for one am nothing but sympathetic to the concept you claim to be planning? Did you perhaps look into Four Quarters, or maybe even try to get in touch with Orren Whiddon for advice? Do you respect the difficulty and the level of commitment and effort needed to plan and found an entire community? Whining about how unfair the rules are doesn't give much of an impression that you're in the game to win.
Old 2nd December 2022, 05:01 PM   #611
gmanontario
Muse

Originally Posted by Myriad View Post
I mentioned economizing by using composting toilets and shared community taps instead of plumbing each home individually, a few posts ago. I can't blame him for contemplating something similar (or even if he got the idea from here!). But in the very same paragraph I also explained the problem with that, the need to conform to present day (not frontier past or eco-future or deindustrial post-collapse) local (not refugee camp or shanty town or RV) standards of what constitutes a habitable residence.

Menard, if you really are following this thread, do you understand that I for one am nothing but sympathetic to the concept you claim to be planning? Did you perhaps look into Four Quarters, or maybe even try to get in touch with Orren Whiddon for advice? Do you respect the difficulty and the level of commitment and effort needed to plan and found an entire community? Whining about how unfair the rules are doesn't give much of an impression that you're in the game to win.
Nice response but I believe unless you subscribe to his intelligence, skill and his higher purpose, any criticism is blasphemy and subject to ridicule, valid or not.

Egotistical narcissists will do that.
Old 3rd December 2022, 10:02 AM   #612
arayder
Illuminator

Menard frequently uses the word "we" to describe the team working on his projects.

The idea is to trick sucker/investors into thinking he has been able to convince intelligent people that his project is workable, indeed so practical, that they are willing to work with him to get the thing off the ground.

It would appear that none of these folks have any practical knowledge about the work to be done since the projects fall apart for reasons anyone working in the field of endeavor could have seen coming as problems a mile away.

I suspect there are no "others" working with Bobby. I think these projects are nothing more than the fantasies of a single narcissistic loser.

During the creation of his first ACCP "project" Menard actually brought on board an assistant who quit in short order announcing that Bobby didn't have the skills or knowledge needed to run a business much less get the ACCP off the ground.

Bobby wised up and ever since then the assistants have been unnamed people.

He departed from this game plan when he stole the name of a German video game company, Real3 Games, and pretend he was running a company by the same name. A couple of weeks into the project Bobby found the Linked In listing of one of the Real3 Games employees and posted it on Facebook pretending the guy was under his employ.

When Real3 Games found out what Bobby was doing they must have sent him one hell of a e cease and desist letter because he dropped the project like it was a hot rock.
Old 3rd December 2022, 10:28 AM   #613
gmanontario
Muse

He departed from this game plan when he stole the name of a German video game company, Real3 Games, and pretend he was running a company by the same name. A couple of weeks into the project Bobby found the Linked In listing of one of the Real3 Games employees and posted it on Facebook pretending the guy was under his employ.

When Real3 Games found out what Bobby was doing they must have sent him one hell of a e cease and desist letter because he dropped the project like it was a hot rock.
Yeah that was his dumbest project ever by the fact that the company he tried to use was real, unlike that Irish law firm letter.

Me and a few friends looked at the linked In account and we got messages asking if we are interested in joining. None of us responded though and had a good laugh instead. we looked up the actual company and it was easy to spot the scam.
Old 3rd December 2022, 11:35 AM   #614
arayder
Illuminator

Yeah that was his dumbest project ever by the fact that the company he tried to use was real, unlike that Irish law firm letter.

Me and a few friends looked at the linked In account and we got messages asking if we are interested in joining. None of us responded though and had a good laugh instead. we looked up the actual company and it was easy to spot the scam.
When he started the latest iteration of the freeman valley project he posted a picture of some ground he said he'd been working which would be part of the "valley".

Without any prompting the folks over at Quatloos wondered if was phonying up the project by posting a picture of property to which he had no connection.
Old 3rd December 2022, 12:52 PM   #615
gmanontario
Muse

When he started the latest iteration of the freeman valley project he posted a picture of some ground he said he'd been working which would be part of the "valley".

Without any prompting the folks over at Quatloos wondered if was phonying up the project by posting a picture of property to which he had no connection.
Bobby is rather like Captain Obvious when posting pictures of himself pretending to work. A few photos and then off to the local hostelry to enjoy some donated Mooseheads paid for by the gullibles who follow him.

All he does though is prove that there is an unlimited pool of suckers at the ready. I blame the public education system not teaching critical thinking.
Old 3rd December 2022, 02:19 PM   #616
arayder
Illuminator

You probably recall that Bonehead Bobby followed the Real3 Games foul up by announcing that he was beginning another company, whose name he stole from an Italian toy company.

Ya' gotta' get up early and work all day on your stupid to do something like that!
Old 6th December 2022, 08:08 AM   #617
arayder
Illuminator

It looks like Bobby is recruiting suckers for another ACCP-like project. The highlighted part makes me think Bobby's going to try to parley this effort into homes for his new valley.

Quote:
Robert Menard
·
This information, and more like it will be shared in an upcoming webinar. We want to help those who wish to join our association and buy a house using consumer notes to do so.
A study of banking software demonstrates that the bank does nothing else than adding an amount to the two accounts when they issue a loan.[18] The observation that there appears to be no limit to the amount of credit money that banks can bring into circulation in this way has given rise to the often-heard expression that "Banks are creating money out of thin air".[17]
The exact mechanism behind the creation of commercial bank money has been a controversial issue. In 2014, a study titled "Can banks individually create money out of nothing? — The theories and the empirical evidence" empirically tested the manner in which this type of money is created by monitoring a cooperating bank's internal records:[21]
This study establishes for the first time empirically that banks individually create money out of nothing. The money supply is created as ‘fairy dust’ produced by the banks individually, "out of thin air".
[18} Werner, Richard A. (2016). "A lost century in economics: Three theories of banking and the conclusive evidence". International Review of Financial Analysis. 46: 361–379.
doi:10.1016/j.irfa.2015.08.014.
[21] Werner, Richard (2014). "Can banks individually create money out of nothing? — The theories and the empirical evidence". International Review of Financial Analysis. 36: 1–19. doi:10.1016/j.irfa.2014.07.015.
Quote:
Robert Menard

An upcoming webinar will be discussing how money is created and how we can use consumer notes to pay for our homes. Hit like to receive updates when details are solidified.
A study of banking software demonstrates that the bank does nothing else than adding an amount to the two accounts when they issue a loan.[18]
The observation that there appears to be no limit to the amount of credit money that banks can bring into circulation in this way has given rise to the often-heard expression that "Banks are creating money out of thin air".[17]
The exact mechanism behind the creation of commercial bank money has been a controversial issue.

Last edited by arayder; 6th December 2022 at 08:32 AM.
Old 6th December 2022, 09:16 AM   #618
gmanontario
Muse

It looks like Bobby is recruiting suckers for another ACCP-like project. The highlighted part makes me think Bobby's going to try to parley this effort into homes for his new valley.
Heh. Looks like Bobby is so out of scam gas that he is deciding to combine two stupid scams into one.

If his fantastical consumer notes can buy a tiny house in his upcoming slum, why not use them to buy a decent house in a nice area and maybe a Tesla or two? Why is he a permanent couch surfer living off others generosity rather than living large? Inquiring minds want to know!

This will be a difficult scam to blame others when it fails. Taking advice on banking from an idiot narcissistic fool is a recipe for disaster.

Last edited by gmanontario; 6th December 2022 at 09:16 AM. Reason: Grammar
Old 6th December 2022, 09:38 AM   #619
arayder
Illuminator

Heh. Looks like Bobby is so out of scam gas that he is deciding to combine two stupid scams into one.

If his fantastical consumer notes can buy a tiny house in his upcoming slum, why not use them to buy a decent house in a nice area and maybe a Tesla or two? Why is he a permanent couch surfer living off others generosity rather than living large? Inquiring minds want to know!

This will be a difficult scam to blame others when it fails. Taking advice on banking from an idiot narcissistic fool is a recipe for disaster.
This could get some folks in real trouble.

The way it often works is that the sucker goes to a bank and sets up what amounts to a phony line of credit. The sucker thinks he's doing something perfectly legal.

While the bank is checking out the credit application the sucker runs off to buy a car or a house.

The operation, which looks like a kind of check kiting, is discovered by the car dealership or the home builder and the sucker is in trouble.
Old 6th December 2022, 12:31 PM   #620
gmanontario
Muse

The way it often works is that the sucker goes to a bank and sets up what amounts to a phony line of credit. The sucker thinks he's doing something perfectly legal.

While the bank is checking out the credit application the sucker runs off to buy a car or a house.

The operation, which looks like a kind of check kiting, is discovered by the car dealership or the home builder and the sucker is in trouble.
But Bobby won't be. He's too much of a coward to try any of his own bullcrap schemes. Remember he's always the victim and never a perp.
Old 6th December 2022, 01:49 PM   #621
arayder
Illuminator

But Bobby won't be. He's too much of a coward to try any of his own bullcrap schemes. Remember he's always the victim and never a perp.
Of course. If Bobby had actually done any of this stuff himself he'd have a set of wheels and a house to show the suckers.

If Bobby runs true to form he'll run any doubters out of the "association". He'll have trouble with the spouses and families of "association" members who will, no doubt, scream bloody murder over this lame scheme. But anyone who turns their back on their own spouse and or family to get into this BS will be surely to be a true believer.

The only folks left will be the ones who'll believe they did something wrong as they put Bobby's plan in place, or that the powers that be cheated them all yet again.

Bobby may well phony up some success stories making sure there are no traceable details given out.

Any way you slice it what I call "the Waranization" of Bobby's career is well under way.
Old 6th December 2022, 08:40 PM   #622
arayder
Illuminator

The folks over at Quatloos are on to Bobby too:

https://www.quatloos.com/Q-Forum/vie...p?f=48&t=12346

Quote:
Re: Yet another Menard scheme
Burnaby49 » Tue Dec 06, 2022 9:46 pm

Menard's exhuming what I thought was a long-dead corpse, his consumer notes.

. . . His notes are based on the idiotic theory that writing a worthless IOU is essentially paying off the debt when the note is signed because the note itself is immediately worth the amount of the debt without the inconvenience of having to pay it off. He bases this claim on the fact that mortgages can be sold between financial institutions for their face value. However he conveniently ignored the issue that mortgages have value because of the expected future cash flow from interest and principal repayments whereas his notes explicitly have no repayment terms.

He actually did a field test of this himself way, way, back. He limited his legal risk to a trivial trial run, a restaurant meal he refused to pay for. Instead he insisted he could pay for it through a consumer note. This was essentially an IOU without any payment recourse that he claimed creditors were legally required to accept. According to Rob you could go through life without suffering from the inconvenience of not having any money, instead living the high life by signing scraps of 'pay you on the 12th of never' paper for everything. I believe he got away with his restaurant example because it wasn't worth the bother of the police or restaurant to pursue the issue. He claimed this as a great victory but never tried anything larger that might have actual legal consequences.

Like all of his sovereign schemes it was a total failure and trying it out again seems a pathetic act of desperation. But at least he's going big-time! Paying for your home with a consumer purchase note is starting right at the top rather than his previous nickel and dime bottom-feeding restaurant scam. However there is a problem. You can (sometimes) get away with it at a restaurant because you've eaten the meal before you are given the bill and it's not worth the bother to pursue. But to buy a home (house, condo, strata, whatever) you have to have approved financing upfront before closing. No mortgage or financing, no deal. No vendor is going to accept one of Rob's ******** notes as payment on a home. The only way to sneak a consumer note into this deal is to get an approved mortgage then renege once you've moved in, refusing to pay your debt according to the terms you've agreed to and instead proffering a note. But, as numerous sovereign types who have already tried the equivalent to this (Tom Crawford, the Volks, Paraclete Belanger, et al) found out, if you bail on your mortgage the financial institutions will be relentless in getting their pound of flesh and you'll lose your home.

So, unlike previous Menard schemes, there is no potential for the suckers to be burned by this apart from whatever Menard charges for his worthless webinar. I doubt that many of his diminishing pool of followers have the ability to get a mortgage. Even if they did nobody's going to take the severe financial risk of reneging on an existing mortgage without more concrete proof that the consumer notes work than the assurances of a failure like Menard who was afraid to commit to his own scheme apart from a free meal at Earls decades ago.

Last edited by arayder; 6th December 2022 at 08:41 PM.
Old 6th December 2022, 09:45 PM   #623
gmanontario
Muse

The folks over at Quatloos are on to Bobby too:

https://www.quatloos.com/Q-Forum/vie...p?f=48&t=12346
Barnaby49 sure has his number nailed. Eloquent and a backhanded slap in the same post. Wonderful wordsmanship.
Old 7th December 2022, 06:05 AM   #624
arayder
Illuminator

Barnaby49 sure has his number nailed. Eloquent and a backhanded slap in the same post. Wonderful wordsmanship.
Let's hope a few of Bobby's follower/marks are lurking here (we know Bobby is) and give serious thought to 86ing this lame plan.
Old 10th December 2022, 06:08 AM   #625
SteveAitch
Graduate Poster

Do you think he wants to be King Bobby I?

Some people call me 'strange'. I prefer 'unconventional'. But I'm willing to compromise and accept 'eccentric'...
SteveAitch is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th December 2022, 01:49 PM   #626
gmanontario
Muse

Originally Posted by SteveAitch View Post
We already have dueling queens and kings in Canada. Queen Romana, Queen Charmaine and Kind David all are appointing their own "representatives" and are instructing them to take over all government and militaries.

Should be a bitchslap of a fight over who is boss. Bobby is small time in the bizarro world of deluded freemanism.
Old 12th December 2022, 11:13 AM   #627
gmanontario
Muse

Oh dear. A new step in his most recent scam attempt.
Quote:
CASTING CALL
Interested in being a part of my newest video production?
It would involve speaking a small script to a camera. You can either be simply sitting at your desk, and using your computer camera, or if you have the time and skills, a shot of you doing something, and stopping, turning to the camera, and saying your lines.
The production is about how money is created, the inherent injustice in our existing system, and how we have the right to pay for certain limited things using our signature to generate consumer notes.
If interested, I would share the entire script with you, likely with a section in mind for you personally, and then I would ask you read it and see which section you would most like to act out. Hopefully the section that most draws you is also what I envisioned for your part. It’s possible I may need to use you to read more than one section, and then the closing section, which would be a chorus of all contributors.
Most parts are quite minimal in time requirements. All we need to ensure is that the footage is clear and focused, and the sound quality is sufficiently clear. All of it has room for artistic interpretation, with room to be comical, angry or confused.
Acting experience is preferred, but not essential.
Please PM to discuss further.
One thing they all have to remember is not to act normal. That's not Bobby's style.
BYOB too I suppose.
Old 12th December 2022, 03:11 PM   #628
Gord_in_Toronto
Penultimate Amazing

Oh dear. A new step in his most recent scam attempt.

One thing they all have to remember is not to act normal. That's not Bobby's style.
BYOB too I suppose.
You didn't give the link to sign up!!
Old 12th December 2022, 04:17 PM   #629
gmanontario
Muse

Originally Posted by Gord_in_Toronto View Post
You didn't give the link to sign up!!
You have to PM his Facebook account. Bobby has learned that to post links to his projects causes both anger and hilarity in equal measures.
Old 12th December 2022, 05:24 PM   #630
Gord_in_Toronto
Penultimate Amazing

You have to PM his Facebook account. Bobby has learned that to post links to his projects causes both anger and hilarity in equal measures.
Hmm. Maybe he could PM me?
Old 12th December 2022, 05:35 PM   #631
gmanontario
Muse

Originally Posted by Gord_in_Toronto View Post
Hmm. Maybe he could PM me?
Maybe, but you have to debase yourself and tell as many lies as required in your part of the script. If the script is written by Bobby, it'll be 47 pages long for each "actor". You'll have to memorize his catchwords and arguments too and at least pretend you believe them.

Then at the end you buy him Mooseheads and weed while congratulating him profusely on the Coppola level directing abilities.

I can't wait to see the results. GET MOVING BOBBY! The world awaits your genius.

I can see him asking the "actors" to donate to the cause (whatever that may be) too.

Maybe he can ruin his perfect record of failure. Nah too much to ask.
Old 13th December 2022, 11:28 AM   #632
Gord_in_Toronto
Penultimate Amazing

Maybe, but you have to debase yourself and tell as many lies as required in your part of the script. If the script is written by Bobby, it'll be 47 pages long for each "actor". You'll have to memorize his catchwords and arguments too and at least pretend you believe them.

Then at the end you buy him Mooseheads and weed while congratulating him profusely on the Coppola level directing abilities.

I can't wait to see the results. GET MOVING BOBBY! The world awaits your genius.

I can see him asking the "actors" to donate to the cause (whatever that may be) too.

Maybe he can ruin his perfect record of failure. Nah too much to ask.
Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.

But I haven't even received the invite yet. So one step at a time.

Old 15th December 2022, 07:05 AM   #633
arayder
Illuminator

Bobby is engaged in the practice of “magical thinking” in which he believes that his thoughts and words are of such brilliance that he can change world with few posts on his Facebook page. In the past few weeks Bobby has fantasized that he can:
  • Run a student loan discharge service.
  • Create a new freeman valley commune
  • Start a ghost-writing service
  • Write a novel
  • Re-start the ACCP with an accompanying webinar and experts round table
Many of us who have followed Bobby’s exploits over the years have wondered how he makes a living from these oft repeated schemes.

I believe the schemes are not about making money. They are concocted to ensure that Bobby is not forced to face his true failed self, which he was taught in childhood to hide. To ensure that he doesn’t have to face that harsh reality, he employs “magical thinking”, a mixture of projection, distortion and illusion.

When he finds unquestioning dependents who will feed his fantasies of success he completes the circle of self deception.

The result is a grown man living a fantasy world with the nearly complete inability to grow, develop and most of all learn from his mistakes. That’s why we see the same haughty, demanding, manipulative yet ignorant Bobby we first encountered decades ago.
Old 16th December 2022, 06:09 AM   #634
arayder
Illuminator

Back in the day Bobby used to tell anyone who would listen how they could use his methods to do this or that freeman thing.

He realized that was a terrible mistake when he told a private investigator working for the BC Law Society a series of lies, claiming he had several courtroom wins. Bobby got barred from playing lawyer in BC. . . thanks to his big mouth.

Being a slow learner he didn't realize that publicizing his in person gatherings could cause him problems, since he routinely broke the use agreements he had signed with the rental halls. A couple of emails to the halls and Bobby was out on the street.

Bobby finally caught on and tried to make his in person and cyber gatherings private.

But when one of his ACCP cyber meetings got hacked*. Poor Bobby went of in a narcissistic rage.

Bobby's gotta' wonder who the mole will be this time!

*https://www.mediafire.com/file/hddnm...s_log.pdf/file
Old 25th February 2023, 12:16 PM   #635
arayder
Illuminator

Listening to Nazi Bob quote Elie Wiesel on his Facebook page is enough to make one retch.

Let's not forget that Nazi Bob harbored ant-semites at his old website. He railed against Muslims practicing their religion. At one point he even told us that Holocaust denial was just "an alternate way" of looking at history.
Old 1st March 2023, 06:34 PM   #636
arayder
Illuminator

From Bobby's Facebook page:

Quote:
Failure means not achieving a programmed directive. You are a human being not a robot; you have no programmed directive. Your purpose is to live. If you are reading this you are a magnificent success. Go celebrate.
Oh, we all know that Bobby long ago rejected mainstream society's idea of success. The problem with his "I-am-not-a-robot" line is that everything he has attempted to achieve in line with is freeman/counter culture notion of success has turned out to be a dismissal failure.

It's so bad in Bobby's dream world that he is reduced to periodically announcing fanciful projects which he never does anything to advance!

It's no wonder Bobby defines success has reading his Facebook page.

Last edited by arayder; 1st March 2023 at 06:49 PM.
Old 8th March 2023, 07:29 PM   #637
arayder
Illuminator

Bobby's not even naming his "projects" anymore.

Quote:
Robert Menard March 3 at 4:51 PM ·
Wow, I never imagined my post about the flat earth would get so much attention! With over 450 responses, it's clear that this is a topic that people feel passionately about.

First of all, I want to say thank you to everyone who engaged respectfully and shared their thoughts, whether you agree with me or not. I'm glad I have friends who are open-minded and willing to engage in thoughtful discussions, even if we don't always see eye to eye. And to those who were frustrated or felt attacked, I hear you and I'm sorry. That was never my intention.

At the end of the day, what's most important to me is finding the truth. While some people may be firmly attached to their beliefs, there are others who are open to considering different perspectives and are more interested in discovering what's really true. And I believe that it's possible to find common ground and come to an agreeable truth, even if it takes some effort.

So, I've been thinking about how we can move forward and work towards a shared understanding. And I have an idea that I think could be really valuable. I'm still finalizing the details, but I wanted to share a sneak peek with you all.

My idea is to create a platform where people can come together and share their perspectives in a safe and respectful space. The goal is not to change anyone's mind or convince others that we're right and they're wrong. Instead, it's about exploring different viewpoints, learning from each other, and ultimately working towards a better understanding of the truth.

I'm really excited about this project, and I can't wait to share more details with you soon. In the meantime, I encourage everyone to keep an open mind and continue engaging in thoughtful and respectful discussions. It's through these conversations that we can learn, grow, and move towards a better world for all. Thank you again for your engagement, and stay tuned for more!
What happened to the newspaper and the village and the TV show?

Last edited by arayder; 8th March 2023 at 07:39 PM.
Old 23rd December 2023, 06:05 PM   #638
arayder
Illuminator

Yo, Quatloosians, this is my person of interest, now. . .

Richard Vobes.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC26...N4yDfFzLGft-AQ

https://rumble.com/c/RichardVobes
Old 27th December 2023, 06:29 PM   #639
arayder
Illuminator

See the Vobes thread already started:

http://www.internationalskeptics.com...d.php?t=364035

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories