IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags anti-islam sentiments , FOTL , Freeman movement , Islam conspiracies , Robert Menard

Old 29th June 2021, 04:41 PM   #121
carlitos
"más divertido"

Talk about the soft bigotry of low expectations. Imagine feeling “accomplished” about something like that even if it was true and really happened.. I have beaten parking tickets by sending a photo in the mail and those events are not on my CV or professional bio.
carlitos is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th June 2021, 10:21 PM   #122
arayder
Illuminator

Originally Posted by carlitos View Post
Talk about the soft bigotry of low expectations. Imagine feeling “accomplished” about something like that even if it was true and really happened.. I have beaten parking tickets by sending a photo in the mail and those events are not on my CV or professional bio.
It's worse than that.

Bobby, the story teller's, line is that his friend, acting under his instructions, successfully argued that the provincial government is in reality a mere commercial venture thus making Bobby subject to the protections of consumer protection laws. Bobby says under such protections the province had no authority to ticket him and he can simply refuse to do business with Quebec's government.

Consistent with Bobby's tall tales we never got documentation of original ticket, found out what court Bobby was called to, and who the judge was or got to see the judge's ruling admitting that he'd been skunked by Bobby, the brilliant LSAT Grad.

My guess is that story-teller boy made the whole thing up, just like he's has so many times the past.

Menard uses these phony stories to enhance his legal advice service. He tells client/marks the lie that he can make the Menardian Magic work for them the same way he's made it work for himself.

Last edited by arayder; 29th June 2021 at 10:27 PM.
arayder is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th June 2021, 02:54 AM   #123
catsmate
No longer the 1

Originally Posted by TheSupermeerkat View Post
If this ever takes off, it'll go the way of Galt's Gulch, Chile I expect, not that it'll ever get that far.

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Galt%2...h,_Chile<br />
Originally Posted by Hans View Post
That's exactly what I first thought about.
As human right is always something given, it always in reality reduces to the right which men give, "concede," to each other. If the right to existence is conceded to new-born children, then they have the right; if it is not conceded to them, as was the case among the Spartans and ancient Romans, then they do not have it. For only society can give or concede it to them; they themselves cannot take it, or give it to themselves.
catsmate is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th June 2021, 05:55 AM   #124
arayder
Illuminator

Menard lies!

Bobby lied when he told everyone he beat the rap on his Vancouver turnstile jumping case back in the 2000's.

In the early 2000's Bobby lied to prospective clients when he told them he kicked a** in court. He got caught lying and was consequently ordered by the courts to stop playing lawyer in British Columbia.

Bobby lied when he forged a letter from an Irish law firm in support of his legal theories. That lie got him thrown off the old David Ickies form, which is doing something.

Bobby lied about the details of his impersonating a peace officer arrest in Toronto. He went so far as to tell yet another lie saying he beat the rap upon appeal to the higher courts.

A couple of years ago Bobby stole the intellectual property (i.e. the name) of a German video company, Real 3 Games, as part of yet another failed and highly questionable business venture.

I could go on. There's a boat load of lies in Bobby's history.

Now the story is that he beat the rap on a curfew charge.

But who believes a chronic liar?
arayder is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th June 2021, 10:41 AM   #125
arayder
Illuminator

Bobby doesn't know which lie he's telling.

Quote:
Robert Menard is feeling accomplished.
Yesterday at 10:25 AM ·
Well, it looks like the ticket I was given for walking after dark was successfully quashed by using the Consumer Protection Act and simply sending it back with a notice as per said Act.
Read that Act and treat the government (at least in Quebec) as a corporate service provider, and you have a lot of remedy.
PS - Suck it Austin.
I reply:

Quote:
Bobby['s]. . .line is that his friend, acting under his instructions, successfully argued that the provincial government is in reality a mere commercial venture thus making Bobby subject to the protections of consumer protection laws. Bobby says under such protections the province had no authority to ticket him and he can simply refuse to do business with Quebec's government.

Consistent with Bobby's tall tales we never got documentation of original ticket, found out what court Bobby was called to, and who the judge was or got to see the judge's ruling . . .
Butt hurt Bobby opines:

Quote:
Robert Menard
Can you imagine having such poor reading comprehension skills that you read the above and think that I was in front of a judge in court? It's pretty clear I avoided court, right?
Then he says I'm the one who can't read:

Quote:
Robert Menard
Sean H Hutchinson Well, it was not just any man, but old Austin Rayder, the largest ignorant, putrid cock-wombble key board warrior to ever warrior a keyboard!
But he's already admitted being in court on the matter of his alleged curfew ticket:

Quote:
Robert Menard
June 10 at 11:43
Wish me good fortune in court today! Prayers appreciated!
He even tells folks his tall tale about what he says happened in court:

Quote:
Robert Menard
Thank you everyone! I was denied standing as an agent or intervenor, but my friend did ok anyway.
And then tells everyone the court was held via teleconference:

Quote:
Robert Menard
Patrick DuCasse, It was by teleconference. ZoomZoom!
I fully understand that Bobby's story this time is that he sent a you-ain't-the-boss-of-me letter to the court, thus not having technically worked the Menard magic in front of the judge.

I have to ask how many Moosehead's Bobby has had today?

Last edited by arayder; 30th June 2021 at 11:10 AM.
Old 30th June 2021, 11:30 AM   #126
Allen773
Graduate Poster

Should I care about this guy?
Allen773 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th June 2021, 12:55 PM   #127
arayder
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Allen773 View Post
Should I care about this guy?
No. Just care about the people he fools so as to serve his narcissistic needs.
Old 3rd July 2021, 11:48 AM   #128
Hans
Philosopher

OT but perhaps on do these folks sound like SC?
https://edition.cnn.com/2021/07/03/u...tts/index.html
Hans is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd July 2021, 02:46 PM   #129
arayder
Illuminator

OT but perhaps on do these folks sound like SC?
https://edition.cnn.com/2021/07/03/u...tts/index.html
Bobby's crew are a bunch of pusscakes who wouldn't dare carry around weapons restricted in Canada.

The real question is what the hemp growing, glass blowing, vegetable producing Bobby wannabe's are going to do when they pack up their trucks, "act in commerce" to sell their goods in Souris and get stopped for a busted tail light.

Of course, Bobby doesn't really care about this. For him it's all about skimming the upfront money.

Last edited by arayder; 3rd July 2021 at 02:56 PM.
Old 7th July 2021, 04:54 AM   #130
arayder
Illuminator

Bobby sinks the hooks in his marks

This from the artist Valley Facebook page. It turns out my supposition that Souris is the "location" of the valley was correct.

[url]https://www.facebook.com/Artist-Valley-A-TV-Show 106425921687167/photos/113899774273115[url]

Readers will note that Bobby offers no real details and is showing a picture of the land anyone could find on the internet.

------------------------

Dope Clock II: It's been 17 days since Bobby Menard announced plans to create "Artists Valley". So far few details have been released.

Last edited by arayder; 7th July 2021 at 05:12 AM.
Old 9th July 2021, 09:33 PM   #131
arayder
Illuminator

Another Menard rip-off story. . .

From a few years back on Bobby's own Facebook public figure page. . .it seems Mr. Hill paid Bobby's rent in return for "services"' which Bobby conveniently forgot all about.

Quote:
Kirby Hill
u [Bobby] could help by giving me back the money I gave u for services un nevere delivered or had and intention on delivering---I paid towards Roberts rent as he asked me do so in return for services and when I called he couldn't remember anything about it. be very carefull---I would in the future make Robert sign a contract or put up a bond before sending him any money for anything. I believe we should be helping each other with the truth on hgow to regain our rights and freedums for free----some ppl just don't care.. when youy post videos on how to do something and then when asked about it you say ya but I wouldn't try it it is very suspect and dangerous. pls be very carefull--the concept is fantastic--the greed and deception is all to often the motivator---funny how they know you when the ask for money but never heard of u when you question their commitment. hope the world changes--im doing what I can without ripping anyone off and I help for free when I can

Last edited by arayder; 9th July 2021 at 09:38 PM.
Old 16th July 2021, 03:44 AM   #132
arayder
Illuminator

Oh, no! It turns out the land Menard says he has an "agreement in principle" to buy is zoned for single family residences and not for a poot commune.

Well, no worries. Bobby will just send the zoning board some magic paperwork and it will all be alright in a jif.

--------------------
Dope Clock II: It's been 26 days since Bobby Menard announced plans to create "Artists Valley". So far all he has done is lie through his teeth!

Last edited by arayder; 16th July 2021 at 03:55 AM.
Old 16th July 2021, 05:22 AM   #133
arayder
Illuminator

Someone in the know said:

Originally Posted by gmanontario View Post
I wonder what his story will be when the subject of building permits, inspections and land use restrictions come up. A machine shop and metal shop are not residential or rural uses. His magic "You're not the boss of me" letters will fail miserably yet again.
Then we have to look at easements, zoning changes if needed and all provincial paperwork. Then comes the legal bills and fees before any purchasing can be completed.

Just for clarity, my wife is a real estate law clerk with 30 years experience in matters like this.
So in order to the grift going Bobby invented the story that the land is agriculturally zoned:

Quote:
Robert Menard
Oh oh! Someone needs to tell all the farmers in PEI on agriculturally zoned land that they cannot have, garages, workshops, barns and repair facilities! Because someone whose wife spent 30 years as a real estate law clerk and has no idea what we are doing says they can't have such things, even though the Zoning bylaws clearly say they can. HAHAHAHAHA!
Looking at the maps below one can see that the land Menard says he has an "agreement in principle" to buy is zoned for residences and not for agricultural use.*

Anybody who has invested in Artist Valley needs to get an attorney and give Bobby a call!

*https://sourispei.com/wp-content/upl...8-09-36X60.pdf

* https://www.shai.ca/local-information/

--------------------
Dope Clock II: It's been 26 days since Bobby Menard announced plans to create "Artists Valley". So far all he has done is lie through his teeth!

Last edited by arayder; 16th July 2021 at 05:27 AM.
Old 18th July 2021, 10:13 AM   #134
arayder
Illuminator

Why Bobby lies like a 10 year-old

Think about it, Bobby.

When you helped that neighbor kid blow off a couple of fingers with the black powder explosives you and he were playing with you felt you had to talk (re: lie) your way back into daddy's good graces. My guess is that was not the only time you desperately tried to earn daddy's love by telling tales.

Ever since then it's been all about the stories. You figure if people believe you they will love you.

So you tell wannabe freemen you have studied the LSAT for hours and can "decode" the law. They believe it and you think that's love.

You tell your minions they can get their consumer purchases paid for and when they buy the scam you think that's love.

You tell the gullible the tale that you beat a curfew violation charge with your magic paperwork and when you get some Facebook likes you think you are loved.

Now there's the artist valley story.

The stories will never stop because you don't know what love is.

--------------------
Dope Clock II: It's been 28 days since Bobby Menard announced plans to create "Artists Valley". So far all he has done is lie through his teeth!

Last edited by arayder; 18th July 2021 at 11:00 AM.
Old 18th July 2021, 05:19 PM   #135
arayder
Illuminator

Quote:
Robert Menard
. . .you [are] constantly lying about me and misrepresenting facts and making up stories such as claiming I was present when a kid I barely knew decided to try and pack a pipe with gunpowder and strike anywhere matches.
It's your story not mine, Bobby. Watching you mince words about whether you were "present" when the kid you had shown how to build pipe bombs blew his fingers off is like seeing you try to dance around the facts regarding all the people you have sent to ruin.

Speaking of which, how's your new minion, Lisa Chamberlain, doing, Bobby? Not well, I hear.

Oh, and daddy did take away your black powder, right? So your "story" didn't get his love, did it?

Quote:
Love is you sending. . .emails. . .to. . . Realtors and CEOs of publicly traded companies expecting them to reply to you.
The realtors and the companies you talk say you are working with DO reply. . .and their replies don't match your lies.

--------------------
Dope Clock II: It's been 28 days since Bobby Menard announced plans to create "Artists Valley". So far all he has done is lie through his teeth!

Last edited by arayder; 18th July 2021 at 05:23 PM.
Old 19th July 2021, 09:29 AM   #136
arayder
Illuminator

Bobby, you were so desperate for your daddy's love that you joined the Canadian Army in the hope he'd approve.

The only thing we don't know is what story you concocted for his benefit when your stint in the Army didn't meet his expectations.

But you had already learned as a kid that the world was full of gullible, needy people. So you used the story telling skills you honed with daddy and it became one story after another, one failed scheme after another . . .Elizabeth Anne, letters to the authorities, phony legal services, the 96 fix, C3PO, the ACCP (three times) and several others I won't mention.

When daddy passed, on the plus side, you got some money and no longer had to endure his distain. But on the minus side you knew any chance to "earn" his love was gone.

And the river of Moosehead didn't help at all, did it?

--------------------
Dope Clock II: It's been 29 days since Bobby Menard announced plans to create "Artists Valley". So far all he has done is lie through his teeth!
[/quote]

Last edited by arayder; 19th July 2021 at 09:30 AM.
Old 20th July 2021, 05:18 AM   #137
arayder
Illuminator

Over on his Facebook page Bobby is advocating that his minions protest Canada's covid 19 restrictions.

But Brain Fog Bobby seems unable to recall that he's already said protests are acceptance:

"Protest is not a rejection. It is a legal acceptance. So if you are protesting [something] you are legally accepting it!"*

See the 1:10 mark https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tWjgFEyaOU

So the question is:

Has Bobby drank so many Mooseheads that he can't remember what he has said in the past or is he just manipulating his newest minions?

--------------------
Dope Clock II: It's been 30 days since Bobby Menard announced plans to create "Artists Valley". So far all he has done is lie through his teeth!

Last edited by arayder; 20th July 2021 at 05:31 AM.
Old 20th July 2021, 09:42 AM   #138
gmanontario
Muse

Originally Posted by arayder View Post
Someone in the know said:

So in order to the grift going Bobby invented the story that the land is agriculturally zoned:

Looking at the maps below one can see that the land Menard says he has an "agreement in principle" to buy is zoned for residences and not for agricultural use.*

Anybody who has invested in Artist Valley needs to get an attorney and give Bobby a call!

*https://sourispei.com/wp-content/upl...8-09-36X60.pdf

* https://www.shai.ca/local-information/

--------------------
Yay I am so honored to get a mention. Thanks Bobby!

Having a liar, con man and general all-round idiot laughing at my wife's career is about as pathetic as you can be. She's forgotten more real estate law than you've ever lied about.

But to further your lacking education on real estate law, machine shops and repair garages are allowed on working single family and corporate farms, not multi family communes. We looked it up because she has access to law books for PEI, something else you lack. You are sad truly.

Enjoy your pathetic limited lifestyle while you can there Bobby. BC doesn't miss you at all and if you ever man up and face your accusers in Toronto, I'll be in court recording everything. Pen and paper because I know you'll accuse me of using electronic devices which are not allowed.

Loser. Coward. Scofflaw. What a guy.

Last edited by gmanontario; 20th July 2021 at 09:46 AM. Reason: Clarity
gmanontario is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th July 2021, 11:29 PM   #139
arayder
Illuminator

Quote:
Robert Menard
I don't know what I find funnier, someone who hides their identity online and then calls me a coward, or when they do not realize that someone with a single family working farm can have a machine and repair shop, AND allow their friends and neighbours to use it. Thus it can be a shared resource, and not be a "commune".
I also love it when these cowards who hide their identity petulantly call me a loser, cause they remind me to count my blessings and I quickly realize just how blessed I truly am!
hahahahah boy they sure are entertaining!
Thats the usual Bobby debate strategy. . .say something that sounds smart and hope the marks stay ignorant.

Bobby, at this point you are changing your business plan, not to meet zoning requirements, but just to respond to critical posts on a forum.

You have no idea how the valley would work.

But making it work is not the plan is it, Bobby? The plan is to fool the investor/marks long enough to get some of their money, right?

Quote:
Robert Menard
What's the difference between a family commune sharing resources such as machine shops and repair facilities, and a corporate farm owned and operated by those same families who happen to live nearby?
ANSWER: About $200
HAHAHA boy gmanontario is so thick!
Congratulations, Bobby, by showing you didn't bother to learn what the land is zoned for you have shown your potential clients that you really don't have clue.

Word games can't cover up that sort of negligence

A few days ago you said the land was zoned for agricultural use. Now the "vision" is that artist valley is little more than a subdivision where neighbors borrow each other's lawn mowers.

How very bourgeoisie.

That swooshing sound is potential clients running away.

--------------------
Dope Clock II: It's been 31 days since Bobby Menard announced plans to create "Artists Valley". So far all he has done is lie through his teeth!

Last edited by arayder; 20th July 2021 at 11:37 PM.
Old 21st July 2021, 05:31 AM   #140
arayder
Illuminator

Menard is stupid & dangerous

Quote:
Robert Menard
He is Austin Rayder. aka 'arayder'. I am pretty sure his real name is**** * *******, of Kentucky. He is a retired low level governmental bureaucrat with unresolved issues for his failure to do anything of substance with his government career and his inability to get elected or effect any positive change.
He is fundamentally a big coward, and a bully, who has to hide his true identity and spends his retirement harassing me and other activists, instead of spending time with his wife, who realized years ago he is a bullying and abusive narcissist, and thus is thankful he has an outlet for his psychopathy. His daughter ran away to Canada to try and escape his abusive nature.
He is a sad and lonely and ineffectual old-man with no friends in real life. I mostly feel sorry for him, though his fumbling ineffectual attempts to undermine my activities does make me laugh often.
Menard says he can't sue me because he can't find me. . .and then he tells everyone exactly who he thinks I am. In the past he's gone so far as to publish this man's address and post a google picture of his townhouse. Worse yet Lying Bobby has made up this guy's life story.

So who's the liar?

But the real problem is that I am not **** * ******, who is being subjected to possible harm upon being falsely identified as me.

Bobby's "research" consists of going through a few of Eldon Warman's old post in which the now dead nut case decided I had to be this guy.

--------------------
Dope Clock II: It's been 31 days since Bobby Menard announced plans to create "Artists Valley". So far all he has done is lie through his teeth!

Last edited by arayder; 21st July 2021 at 05:56 AM.
Old 21st July 2021, 06:53 AM   #141
gmanontario
Muse

Thats the usual Bobby debate strategy. . .say something that sounds smart and hope the marks stay ignorant.

Bobby, at this point you are changing your business plan, not to meet zoning requirements, but just to respond to critical posts on a forum.

You have no idea how the valley would work.

But making it work is not the plan is it, Bobby? The plan is to fool the investor/marks long enough to get some of their money, right?

Congratulations, Bobby, by showing you didn't bother to learn what the land is zoned for you have shown your potential clients that you really don't have clue.

Word games can't cover up that sort of negligence

A few days ago you said the land was zoned for agricultural use. Now the "vision" is that artist valley is little more than a subdivision where neighbors borrow each other's lawn mowers.

How very bourgeoisie.

That swooshing sound is potential clients running away.

--------------------
I'm the one that's thick yet Bobby hasn't read the local land zoning and land use bylaws. Nice lawyering there coward.
Too stupid to bother learning too it seems, it's much easier to lie continually. I did notice he didn't try to refuse the conman and grifter mentions, only the forward that is there because he ran like a scared school girl from the courts in Toronto. Of course they have better things to do than chase a minor lowlife like him..

What is it with idiots like him that think anonymity is a bad thing? Would anyone really want a parasitic loser and serial liar telling his clueless acquaintances to harass them?

Keep on losing Bobby. It looks good on you. One clue for the clueless. I was at your Oshawa "event". That more than anything clued me in as to how dumb you are and how much you lie. Enjoy losing yet again.
gmanontario is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st July 2021, 07:31 AM   #142
gmanontario
Muse

So what's the over/under on the date Bobby will announce failure due to "the man and his wild regulations"? Maybe it'll be those darn fees he will not pay because that money is better spent on weed and Mosseheads.
PEI is a small place and very strict on land use and zoning regulations. You're not the boss of me letters (the extent of his legal knowledge) will yet again fail.

Old 21st July 2021, 07:32 AM   #143
arayder
Illuminator

I'm the one that's thick yet Bobby hasn't read the local land zoning and land use bylaws. Nice lawyering there coward.
Too stupid to bother learning too it seems, it's much easier to lie continually. I did notice he didn't try to refuse the conman and grifter mentions, only the forward that is there because he ran like a scared school girl from the courts in Toronto. Of course they have better things to do than chase a minor lowlife like him...
What I don't get is why the marks can't figure out that Bobby is not going to be able start the artist valley project, much less complete it.

By his own admission he has no bank account and no money to start the process.

It's unlikely any business is going to deal with him. Besides his poverty he has a bench warrant out on him and an awful reputation anyone can find in 5 minutes on the web.

He won't follow a single government regulation and won't even use his SIN.

He has zero experience in real estate or project development and hasn't talked about having a partner in the field to help.

He doesn't understand local zoning restrictions.

He's frequently drunk, especially when he's under any pressure.

Besides that he's got the whole package.

--------------------
Old 21st July 2021, 07:53 AM   #144
arayder
Illuminator

So what's the over/under on the date Bobby will announce failure due to "the man and his wild regulations"? Maybe it'll be those darn fees he will not pay because that money is better spent on weed and Mosseheads.
PEI is a small place and very strict on land use and zoning regulations. You're not the boss of me letters (the extent of his legal knowledge) will yet again fail.

The MO with freeman valley was that he just stopped talking about it. When pressed he acted like he was a freeman entrepreneur who had so many irons in the fire that he couldn't be bothered with explaining why one project didn't catch fire.

But that was over a decade ago. Since then he's zero for life including a couple of schemes that involved questionable legality.

My guess that he'll drink up what he skims off the project and then start another scam.

-----------------

Last edited by arayder; 21st July 2021 at 08:29 AM.
Old 21st July 2021, 10:21 AM   #145
arayder
Illuminator

Listen up freeman lurkers. . .

This is what your guru, Bobby Menard, is getting you into with artists valley. . .

There is no zoning category in Souris for multi family farms without them going in as part of a corporate entity.

What, Bobby didn't tell you that before you pay your money and you pitch your tent to start building your shelter you were going to have to become the vassals of a corporation?

Bobby Inc.?

Since Bobby has vowed to follow the rules you are going to have to bend to government regulations which require you to have environmental procedures for any kind of shop you might build that uses environmentally harmful products.

And your shop must pass inspection, follow and post all safety rules and regulations. . .because Bobby Inc. fixed it so you have to.

Or could it be that Bobby never thought all this through and the whole artist valley pitch was just a come-on he developed to get people to stop talking about his drinking problem?

-----------------
Old 21st July 2021, 12:07 PM   #146
arayder
Illuminator

Which is it Bobby?

Bobby, a few hours ago you boasted that I had never laid a glove on you.

Quote:
Robert Menard
. . . [Austin] really is pathetic. . . .so ineffectual, that he is a laughing stock. He has written dozens of letters trying to hinder me and has been completely ineffectual at all turns. It must really get his goat!
But when you tried to sue me a few years ago your filing claimed I'd had several of your "shows" canceled and you asked for $50,000 in damages.

You complained to the moderators at Quatloos that Bernaby49 and I had "ruined your life".

When you stole the intellectual property (i.e. the name) of the German company, Real 3 Games, for one of your scams I publicly outed you, informed the company of your theft. . . and you crawled off like a dog.

There's plenty more. Wanna' hear 'em all, Moosehead Man?

-----------------
Old 21st July 2021, 12:10 PM   #147
gmanontario
Muse

This is what your guru, Bobby Menard, is getting you into with artists valley. . .

There is no zoning category in Souris for multi family farms without them going in as part of a corporate entity.

What, Bobby didn't tell you that before you pay your money and you pitch your tent to start building your shelter you were going to have to become the vassals of a corporation?

Bobby Inc.?

Since Bobby has vowed to follow the rules you are going to have to bend to government regulations which require you to have environmental procedures for any kind of shop you might build that uses environmentally harmful products.

And your shop must pass inspection, follow and post all safety rules and regulations. . .because Bobby Inc. fixed it so you have to.

Or could it be that Bobby never thought all this through and the whole artist valley pitch was just a come-on he developed to get people to stop talking about his drinking problem?

-----------------
Don't forget, the first step before anything is the rezoning application. Paid for by the applicants and could take up to a year worst case iscenario (Bobby is involved remember). Also there is a fairly long list of working farm rules including environmental assessments, pesticide and herbicide application permits, runoff abatement requirements and the big one, all buildings on the property used for habitation must be connected to the municipal water and sewer system. No wells and no septic allowed. He might be able to use tanks for water and waste but that brings up a whole new bag of rules and requirements. All of that list is charged to the property owner as well as building permits, code inspections and utility connecting.

He's probably glad we can't post on his Facebook. Knowledgeable people are banned right away. I hope his legal rep gets paid in advance.
Old 22nd July 2021, 04:06 AM   #148
arayder
Illuminator

Don't forget, the first step before anything is the rezoning application. Paid for by the applicants and could take up to a year worst case iscenario (Bobby is involved remember). Also there is a fairly long list of working farm rules including environmental assessments, pesticide and herbicide application permits, runoff abatement requirements and the big one, all buildings on the property used for habitation must be connected to the municipal water and sewer system. No wells and no septic allowed. He might be able to use tanks for water and waste but that brings up a whole new bag of rules and requirements. All of that list is charged to the property owner as well as building permits, code inspections and utility connecting.

He's probably glad we can't post on his Facebook. Knowledgeable people are banned right away. I hope his legal rep gets paid in advance.
Artists valley is a pipe dream turned into a scam. Menard is seeking investors for a "project" he clearly has NO capacity to start, much less complete.

What's amazing is that Bobby couldn't do enough research to make the pitch seem believable. That he thought he could float a sham like this is an insult to freemen.

IMHO, the "project" and it's promotion borders on fraud. I believe Bobby knew very well that he hadn't done the work necessary to honestly start the "project".

-----------------
Dope Clock II: It's been 32 days since Bobby Menard announced plans to create "Artists Valley". So far all he has done is lie through his teeth!

Last edited by arayder; 22nd July 2021 at 04:17 AM.
Old 22nd July 2021, 10:25 AM   #149
gmanontario
Muse

Talking

Artists valley is a pipe dream turned into a scam. Menard is seeking investors for a "project" he clearly has NO capacity to start, much less complete.

What's amazing is that Bobby couldn't do enough research to make the pitch seem believable. That he thought he could float a sham like this is an insult to freemen.

IMHO, the "project" and it's promotion borders on fraud. I believe Bobby knew very well that he hadn't done the work necessary to honestly start the "project".

-----------------
Dope Clock II: It's been 32 days since Bobby Menard announced plans to create "Artists Valley". So far all he has done is lie through his teeth!
Yeah I am retired so I had lots of time and the resources to peruse the claims he was making assuming that the plot of land is the one previously identified.

It's dead before it starts simply because the cost of the land is just the beginning of a long journey to fulfill his fantasy and all the while land taxes must be paid while the process is in action. The cost is NOT insignificant.

Another failure to add to his long list of failures. Hey Bobby, I'm flying on government ID soon to Alberta for vacation. I'm allowed to fly.

I'm hoping to bring back a classic car by driving it back. Yeah I have a license and insurance. I'll park it in the garage of my mortgage-free home before getting it restored. Life sucks when you're a broke and grifting loser doesn't it? I'm the thick one though.
Old 22nd July 2021, 11:09 AM   #150
EvilBiker
Spectral Challenger

I find it hilarious that he whines about people stalking his FB page while he is clearly stalking this thread
Old 22nd July 2021, 01:57 PM   #151
arayder
Illuminator

Originally Posted by EvilBiker View Post
I find it hilarious that he whines about people stalking his FB page while he is clearly stalking this thread
Yeah, there's one set of rules for Bobby and another set for the rest of us.

And after stalking here he seems to have a problem with gmanontario's jab about traveling freely.

Quote:
Robert Menard
The height of stupidity is claiming that because you are 'allowed' to travel, (or do anything else) you are free.
If one needs to be 'allowed' to engage in an action, they are far from free. It means they can be disallowed as well. Which means you are not free at all and never were.
I travel freely. Not because I am 'allowed', but because I have the right to do so and no one can claim I need their permission to do so.
Personally,. I would much rather live my life not needing permission, then needing it and having to beg for it.
He who must beg (apply, petition, ask) is not freer than one who needs no such permission.
Some people are simply too thick to see this obvious truth.
One of his commenters says that voyaging on somebody else's plane or boat means one has to "come aboard. . . only by their rules".

Embarrassingly, Bobby "I-don't-know-what-argument-I'm-making-today" Menard doesn't realize that the airlines he tried unsuccessfully to bully a few years ago were acting in commerce. . .when, by his own theory, government has the authority to regulate.

Duh, Bobby.

But, let's be real. Bobby can't travel freely because he doesn't have the means and he's wanted in Ontario so he has to get in the trunk when he hitches a ride through the province.

I swear I have never seen a more helpless 58 year-old in my life.

-----------------

Last edited by arayder; 22nd July 2021 at 02:16 PM.
Old 22nd July 2021, 02:10 PM   #152
arayder
Illuminator

Yeah I am retired so I had lots of time and the resources to peruse the claims he was making assuming that the plot of land is the one previously identified.

It's dead before it starts simply because the cost of the land is just the beginning of a long journey to fulfill his fantasy and all the while land taxes must be paid while the process is in action. The cost is NOT insignificant.
One of Bobby's favorite ruses is to claim he has a rich friend backing the project.

I am a little surprised he didn't pull that rusty this time since the time, money and planning involved in building the valley are clearly waaaay outside his capabilities.

Could it be that Bobby is so addled by years of brews and bongs that he can't run his scams anymore?

-----------------
Old 23rd July 2021, 04:45 AM   #153
arayder
Illuminator

Hey Bobby, I'm flying on government ID soon to Alberta for vacation. I'm allowed to fly.

I'm hoping to bring back a classic car by driving it back. Yeah I have a license and insurance. I'll park it in the garage of my mortgage-free home before getting it restored. Life sucks when you're a broke and grifting loser doesn't it? I'm the thick one though.
Well said.

As I have often pointed out Menard is one of the least free men in Canada. The idea that he's going to plan and build artist valley without a driver's license, SIN and a bank account is a laughable.

-----------------
Dope Clock II: It's been 33 days since Bobby Menard announced plans to create "Artists Valley". So far all he has done is lie through his teeth!
Old 23rd July 2021, 07:58 AM   #154
gmanontario
Muse

Well said.

As I have often pointed out Menard is one of the least free men in Canada. The idea that he's going to plan and build artist valley without a driver's license, SIN and a bank account is a laughable.

-----------------
Dope Clock II: It's been 33 days since Bobby Menard announced plans to create "Artists Valley". So far all he has done is lie through his teeth!
Hopefully I'll also have a 1958 Pontiac Strato Chief too. Station wagon like my parents had. Poor dummy Bobby doesn't seem to realize he can travel anywhere in Canada (except Toronto) but that doesn't require any private service to accommodate him whatsoever. Walking or cycling is his only acceptable form of travel. But we know he bums rides from the gullible fools of his pathetic flock.

Hey Bobby. Can you travel to England? If not why not? I'm free to go anywhere my passport allows. I'm free to fly any airline I choose. Next year we are going on a river cruise on the Danube. Enjoy your life Bobby. I'm sure your happy being a broke loser

Cue the word salad and idiotic interpretations of common words..
Old 23rd July 2021, 01:28 PM   #155
arayder
Illuminator

Bobby,

Society doesn't have to call you a grandma killer. You already got enough names to fill a book.

We got a name (conman) for a guy who cheats ACCP subscribers out of their money. . .three times.

There's a name (drunken dupe) for guy who creates a registry of freeman peace officers and then sends the list to the authorities so they'll be sure to know where each of the freemen live.

They got a name (scammer) for a guy who sells useless legal advise packets to gullible people like Lance thatcher and Lisa Chamberlain.

There's a name (liar) for a guy who makes up stories claiming to do this or that just so he'll look like a big man in his little sub-culture.

Society has a name (thief) for a guy who steals the names of valid business and puts those names on his phony investment seeking businesses.

There's a name (ponzi artist) for a guy who pretends to create freedom communes.

Betcha daddy had some names for ya' too, Bobby.

-----------------

Last edited by arayder; 23rd July 2021 at 01:35 PM.
Old 24th July 2021, 06:05 PM   #156
arayder
Illuminator

A bad idea recycled. . .

See "artiest valley 2010". Bobby's pitch for freeman valley from back in his salad days:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1CTRMSyWLE

Never happened, did it, Bobby?

-----------------
Dope Clock II: It's been 34 days since Bobby Menard announced plans to create "Artists Valley". So far all he has done is lie through his teeth!

Last edited by arayder; 24th July 2021 at 06:07 PM.
Old 27th July 2021, 12:33 PM   #157
arayder
Illuminator

Bobby defends lowlifes. . .

Some folks may have wondered why Bobby would defend Lisa Chamberlain, the operator of a filthy puppy mill.

But defending lowlifes is not a new thing for Bobby. Years ago he tried to use his magic paperwork to defend Quintin Earl Sonagle who ran a Ponzi scheme that bilked millions of dollars out of investors.*

See the Youtube below in which Bobby, in his early fez period, attempted to threaten an official of the Nova Scotia Securities Commission with a load of freeman mumbo jumbo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YGsGhrbn7c&t=6s

As always, Bobby's fantasy was not fulfilled. But lying Bobby was perfectly happy to leave the impression that he had bested an evil government bureaucracy. It turns out Sonagle failed to pay a court ordered restitution, and instead did a Bobby-like bunny run to Panama, was eventually extradited and convicted in the open light of the Nova Scotia courts.**

Sonagle, the sort of person Bobby seems to admire, extracted money from trusting and unsuspecting Canadian investors, some of whom were his friends and associates! How Bobby-like!

Makes one wonder if Bobby's taking a page from Sonagle's book to get the Artist Valley scam going?

*https://www.canadianfraudnews.com/qu...ears-pay-1-1m/
**https://www.saltwire.com/atlantic-ca...d-again-36890/
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-...tims-1.4105656

-----------------
Dope Clock II: It's been 37 days since Bobby Menard announced plans to create "Artists Valley". So far all he has done is lie through his teeth.

Last edited by arayder; 27th July 2021 at 12:36 PM.
Old 30th July 2021, 05:15 AM   #158
arayder
Illuminator

Bobby, I am laughing at your usual clumsy straw man argument.

The shame of your life is not that don't have much. It's that you are not free. Your legal, financial and mental health problems make it impossible for you to participate in society.

And watching you try to deny your attachment to money is laughable considering your attempts to wring it out of your marks or fool the government and the banks into recognizing your ACCP account.

-----------------
Dope Clock II: It's been 40 days since Bobby Menard announced plans to create "Artists Valley". So far all he has done is lie through his teeth.
Old 30th July 2021, 07:35 AM   #159
Hans
Philosopher

The shame of your life is not that don't have much. It's that you are not free. Your legal, financial and mental health problems make it impossible for you to participate in society.

And watching you try to deny your attachment to money is laughable considering your attempts to wring it out of your marks or fool the government and the banks into recognizing your ACCP account.

-----------------
Dope Clock II: It's been 40 days since Bobby Menard announced plans to create "Artists Valley". So far all he has done is lie through his teeth.

Yes if he was truly 'free' he could walk into that one certain province's high court - tell them he dared them to arrest him. They couldn't according to his magic and he could walk out - but then while he acts nuts he isn't and wouldn't dare try that...lol
Hans is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th July 2021, 08:15 AM   #160
arayder
Illuminator

The shame of your life is not that you don't have much. It's that you are not free. Your legal, financial and mental health problems make it impossible for you to participate in society.

Yes if he was truly 'free' he could walk into that one certain province's high court - tell them he dared them to arrest him. They couldn't according to his magic and he could walk out - but then while he acts nuts he isn't and wouldn't dare try that...lol
Right now Bobby's trying to pave the way for backing out of the Artist Valley scheme. He realizes there's going to be a load of zoning, water and livestock regulations involved and realizes he's going to look like a good little sheeple when he shows up at the authorities' door with his required paperwork.

So he's publicly complaining about land use and livestock regulations in P.E.I.

This is the same gambit he went through when he tried to make a vitamin supplement in the early 2000's. As soon as pure food a drug boys contacted him he went all freeman, bitched and moaned and then walked away.

It's anybody's guess what part of Bobby is lazy, running investment scams or just hears his ole daddy's "who-gonna-fail" voice in his head.

-----------------

Last edited by arayder; 30th July 2021 at 08:20 AM.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories