IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags anti-islam sentiments , FOTL , Freeman movement , Islam conspiracies , Robert Menard

Old 30th July 2021, 12:47 PM   #161
gmanontario
Muse

Originally Posted by arayder View Post
Right now Bobby's trying to pave the way for backing out of the Artist Valley scheme. He realizes there's going to be a load of zoning, water and livestock regulations involved and realizes he's going to look like a good little sheeple when he shows up at the authorities' door with his required paperwork.

So he's publicly complaining about land use and livestock regulations in P.E.I.

This is the same gambit he went through when he tried to make a vitamin supplement in the early 2000's. As soon as pure food a drug boys contacted him he went all freeman, bitched and moaned and then walked away.

It's anybody's guess what part of Bobby is lazy, running investment scams or just hears his ole daddy's "who-gonna-fail" voice in his head.

-----------------
Dope Clock II: It's been 40 days since Bobby Menard announced plans to create "Artists Valley". So far all he has done is lie through his teeth.
Did he not send a you're not the boss of me letter to Agriculture Canada I think to allow himself and others to not have to follow the rules for producing a pesticide or something?

So hard to remember all of his failures. A perfect batting average.
gmanontario is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st July 2021, 02:43 AM   #162
arayder
Illuminator

Right now Bobby's trying to pave the way for backing out of the Artist Valley scheme. He realizes there's going to be a load of zoning, water and livestock regulations involved and realizes he's going to look like a good little sheeple when he shows up at the authorities' door with his required paperwork.

So he's publicly complaining about land use and livestock regulations in P.E.I.

This is the same gambit he went through when he tried to make a vitamin supplement in the early 2000's. As soon as pure food a drug boys contacted him he went all freeman, bitched and moaned and then walked away.

It's anybody's guess what part of Bobby is lazy, running investment scams or just hears his ole daddy's "who-gonna-fail" voice in his head.
Originally Posted by gmanontario View Post
Did he not send a you're not the boss of me letter to Agriculture Canada I think to allow himself and others to not have to follow the rules for producing a pesticide or something?

So hard to remember all of his failures. A perfect batting average.
Menard is studiously avoiding the question at hand: why does he continually promote investments that can not possibly reward investors?

I maintain that no reasonable and honest person would present such projects as having any chance of being completed and becoming profitable.

Robert sold World Freeman Society memberships to gullibles who were promised helpful legal services. But the fact is there is not one documented case of a World Freeman Society member receiving helpful services from Mr. Menard! Indeed there are several cases of wannabe freemen going on to the site to implore Menard for help, only to be ignored!

What happen to to the membership dues, Robert?

Three different times. Read it again.. .three times. . .Menard pitched ACCP memberships to paying "subscribers" with the promise that they would be able to, at no additional cost, access $2,500 in consumer goods each month. But the fact is there is no documented case of a single ACCP subscriber receiving one ding dang dime's worth of goods from Mr. Menard!

What happen to to the ACCP subscription money, Robert?

Now you are asking for investments in Artist Valley, Robert? How about settling up on your old projects?

-----------------
Dope Clock II: It's been 41 days since Bobby Menard announced plans to create "Artists Valley". So far all he has done is lie through his teeth.

Last edited by arayder; 31st July 2021 at 02:48 AM.
arayder is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd August 2021, 05:18 AM   #163
arayder
Illuminator

Positive freedom is the concept of freedom that involves exploring life's opportunities, and exercising the options that match what you really want in life. Positive freedom can be summed up as one saying, “I am my own master.”

Clearly, Menard lacks the lacks the ability to control and direct his own life by exercising the positive freedom that allows a man to consciously make his own choices, create his own purpose, and shape his own life.

So instead he opines that he is the victim of external interferences preventing him from doing what he wants. This is what some call being a victim of a lack of negative freedom. Faced with a challenge Bobby invariably invents restrictions he says are placed on him by other people. He calls it studying the law. But it's really childish excuse making.

His circle of Facebook friends buy into the same sham. And together they work tirelessly to find some reason why they can't find their way in life.

The irony is that everyone of Bobby's older sisters stepped up and shaped their own lives. The dinners in the Menard household back in 60's and 70's would to be entertaining fodder for shrinks.

What happened to little Bobby?

Whatever it was it sure stuck, because ever since Menard's been a public figure it's been one concocted victimization after another. . . Elizabeth Anne. . .the thing with the airlines. . . the turnstile jumping thing in Vancouver. . .the failed projects (which were always somebody else's fault). . .and on and on!

What's it today?

Bobby's nearly 58. So ya' gotta' figure he he's gonna' be like this 'till the day he dies.

-----------------
Dope Clock II: It's been 43 days since Bobby Menard announced plans to create "Artists Valley". So far all he has done is lie through his teeth.
arayder is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th August 2021, 12:33 PM   #164
arayder
Illuminator

Bobby enters witless protection program

World Freeman Society (WFS) announced today that Robert "Bobby" Menard has entered the Freeman Witless Protection Program (WPP).

The Witless Protection Program is a little known function of the Canadian Common Corps of Peace Officers (3CPO) which provides for the relocation and protection of a witless freeman who are at risk for criminal or civil prosecutions. The program also serves freemen who are risk of violence from those they have cheated via questionable "projects".

In addition to discount coupons for Moosehead beer the World Freeman Society issues WFS ID cards, travel documents, alternative automobile insurance and "lawful plates" to witless freemen in their new identities.

A spokesfreeman for the WFS cited Mr. Menard's latest "project", the so-called "Artist Valley", as the reason for enrolling Menard in the WPP. When asked to explain more fully the spokesfreemen would not elaborate. But sources close to the story have revealed that "Artist Valley" was a fictional project invented by Mr. Menard to bolster his reputation after a series of highly questionable claims of success and his disastrously drunken interview with Beth Martens, a well known interviewer in the "truth movement".

-----------------
Dope Clock II: It's been 50 days since Bobby Menard announced plans to create "Artists Valley". So far all he has done is lie through his teeth.
Old 13th August 2021, 09:01 AM   #165
arayder
Illuminator

It seems Bobby is too busy complaining about vaccine, testing and mask requirements to get anything done regarding Artist Valley.

See: https://www.facebook.com/robert.menard.52

I have challenged him several times to disclose the details of the Artist Valley project and he has ignored my e-mails.

I can't find anyone in Souris who knows Bobby. How is it he's on the cusp of building his little community, but everybody in town draws a blank when I ask them if they know or are working with Robert Menard?

I smell a rat.

-----------------
Dope Clock II: It's been 54 days since Bobby Menard announced plans to create "Artists Valley". So far all he has done is lie through his teeth.

Last edited by arayder; 13th August 2021 at 09:13 AM.
Old 13th August 2021, 02:19 PM   #166
gmanontario
Muse

It seems Bobby is too busy complaining about vaccine, testing and mask requirements to get anything done regarding Artist Valley.

I have challenged him several times to disclose the details of the Artist Valley project and he has ignored my e-mails.

I can't find anyone in Souris who knows Bobby. How is it he's on the cusp of building his little community, but everybody in town draws a blank when I ask them if they know or are working with Robert Menard?

I smell a rat.

-----------------
Dope Clock II: It's been 54 days since Bobby Menard announced plans to create "Artists Valley". So far all he has done is lie through his teeth.
The dream is rapidly being flushed down the memory hole.

What a complete idiot followed by morons. I feel my eyes need bleaching after reading the screed.
gmanontario is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th August 2021, 05:02 PM   #167
arayder
Illuminator

I smell a rat.
The dream is rapidly being flushed down the memory hole.

What a complete idiot followed by morons. I feel my eyes need bleaching after reading the screed.
Today Bobby is telling his minions, ". . .if you have a social insurance number then you have legally consented to everything they are doing. . .".

The fact is Bobby used his SIN to cash in on his daddy's insurance. He admitted doing so!!!

Who knows how many other times he has used the number to get a benefit?

We know he promised to follow all the local government rules when it comes to his fictional Artist Valley!

What a hypocrite!

-----------------

Last edited by arayder; 13th August 2021 at 05:09 PM.
Old 14th August 2021, 06:16 AM   #168
arayder
Illuminator

Ever the manipulator. . .

. . .Bobby plays his Facebook followers:

Quote:
Robert Menard
I am noticing an alarming trend. So many of the vaccinated are wishing for the death of the non-vaccinated, and saying that they should be denied treatment if they catch the 'RONA. While the other group tends to wish well on the ones who chose to be part of this massive experiment.

Maybe, the vaccine is actually causing a shift in the empathy part of the brains of the vaccinated? People I knew to be very empathetic and caring, seem to have lost that, and are now proudly wishing harm on others.
It's weird is all....
As expected the commenters, whose buttons have been pushed, chime right in in agreement. . .some saying the vaccinated want to kill them just like their evil masters do.

What surveys did Bobby read to come to his conclusion? Apparently none. Did he survey Canadians, or even talk to a broad sample of his acquaintances? No, just a vague mention of people he knows. Let's not forget this the guy who forged a letter from an Irish law firm saying they supported his freeman law theories.

There is no story Bobby won't make up. No lie he won't tell.

In that vein one can't help but notice his inference that the vaccine makes the vaccinated un-empathetic. Thus playing right into the conspiracy theory that the vaccine is meant to control the population.

. . and how's Artist Valley coming along, Bobby? We know you're lurking!

-----------------
Dope Clock II: It's been 55 days since Bobby Menard announced plans to create "Artists Valley". So far all he has done is lie through his teeth.
Old 14th August 2021, 12:50 PM   #169
gmanontario
Muse

I've also noticed a disturbing trend from losers like Bobby. He advocates getting sick and possibly dying by not getting vaccinated to his gullible moronic followers.

I see he's using the absolutely stupid "experiment" argument. Typical intellectually sad argument. Hundreds of millions have taken the shot and it's still experimental? What an idiot.

I see artist valley is right on schedule...to fail yet again.
Old 14th August 2021, 03:32 PM   #170
arayder
Illuminator

I've also noticed a disturbing trend from losers like Bobby. He advocates getting sick and possibly dying by not getting vaccinated to his gullible moronic followers.

I see he's using the absolutely stupid "experiment" argument. Typical intellectually sad argument. Hundreds of millions have taken the shot and it's still experimental? What an idiot.

I see artist valley is right on schedule...to fail yet again.
Right you are.

Bobby is desperately seeking relevancy after his massive screw-up with Beth Martens. That's what the Artist Valley fairy tale was all about.

Now he's hoping to latch onto the anti-vax movement. My sense is that the anti-vaxxers are not so so into their victimhood as are the remaining Menard minions.

Neither are they so willing to give up their life styles for "the movement".

But I suppose the desperate Bobby will try to slice off a few freemen wannabes turned anti-vaxxers.

Sad.

-----------------
Dope Clock II: It's been 55 days since Bobby Menard announced plans to create "Artists Valley". So far all he has done is lie through his teeth.
Old 14th August 2021, 09:05 PM   #171
arayder
Illuminator

Attention Anti-vaxxers

. . .you have a snake among you.

Recently Robert "Bobby" Menard, a "freeman on the land", has begun lecturing you all saying you are to compliant. See his Facebook page:

Quote:
Robert Menard
Man, so many people are so close to getting it. And yet still they seem so far away.

. . . many are standing up and saying I do not consent to the lockdown, to the mandates, to the vaccination, to the passports. And yet they believe that merely saying they do not consent puts them on the side of non-consent. The sad fact is it doesn't.

The truth is if you have government-issued identification, if you have a social insurance number then you have legally consented to everything they are doing and you saying otherwise just makes you sound like a petulant and belligerent child. Your denial of consent must take a concrete form and it will require you to abandon what you have grown to feel are benefits.

If you truly want to be on the side of the non-consenters then you must take the steps. Take photocopies or photos of your social insurance number card and your government issued ID and then take those documents, cut them in half and send them back to the government with a notice telling them you are revoking consent and they are no longer your government. Anything less means they are still your government. Anything less means they can still impose their will on you.

. . .Otherwise, legally speaking, you are just a child arguing with your parents and they will have the power and the legal right to impose their will upon you because they have evidence of your consent. . .
But the fact is Menard is imploring you to do as he says, not as he does!

Years ago, as a function of his Canadian Common Corps of Peace officers (3CPO), Menard took an loath before God to enforce the criminal code of Canada. . .the very same code so many fear will be used to force vaccine compliance and has already fined thousands for not wearing masks!

See the YouTube below at 0:57 where Menard says.

"I, freeman-on-the-land, Robert Arthur of the Menard family . . .do hereby make oath and solemnly swear to persevere and maintain the public peace to the best of my ability and without favor or discrimination enforce the criminal code of Canada. . ."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bL7KeUQTfE&t=346s

Menard goes well beyond mere consent and swears to be an enforcer for the government.

How can it be that Menard would say and do one thing and ask others to do the exact opposite? Duplicity and dishonesty? A crying need to be relevant?

Beware, antivaxxers!

-----------------
Dope Clock II: It's been 56 days since Bobby Menard announced plans to create "Artists Valley". So far all he has done is lie through his teeth.
Old 15th August 2021, 08:27 AM   #172
gmanontario
Muse

He forgot that they should cut their provincially issued health cards too. Make them pay out of pocket for health care. That would show those evil gubmint drones!

That is quite ironic that he swears to uphold the criminal code but is apparently breaking it by forming his pretend posse.
Old 15th August 2021, 11:37 AM   #173
arayder
Illuminator

He forgot that they should cut their provincially issued health cards too. Make them pay out of pocket for health care. That would show those evil gubmint drones!
Bobby's trolling for a few folks he can convert into wannabe freemen, just like he did during his famous balloon video at a Vancouver Occupy meeting years ago.

I suspect many of those folks were essentially socialists who blew Bobby off as soon as they started hearing anarcho-libertarian stuff coming out of him.

I suspect that likewise a large portion of the anti-vaxxers aren't interested living the freeman life. A few of the commenters to Bobby's Facebook post made that clear.

But Bobby doesn't care. He's just looking for a couple of $800-a-pop suckers for his legal advice business.

That is quite ironic that he swears to uphold the criminal code but is apparently breaking it by forming his pretend posse.
It's not supposed to make sense. As we know Bobby just wanted a way to pretend he had away to get over on the cops.

In a subsequent YouTube he related the comical hypothetical scenario in which upon being approached by a cop the 3CPO peace officer would claim he was doing under cover work, flash his toy badge, if need be, arrest any cop that doesn't go along with the freeman woo.

That sounds laughable considering Bobby's 2015 arrest for impersonating a peace officer.

-----------------
Dope Clock II: It's been 56 days since Bobby Menard announced plans to create "Artists Valley". So far all he has done is lie through his teeth.

Last edited by arayder; 15th August 2021 at 12:54 PM.
Old 15th August 2021, 12:09 PM   #174
gmanontario
Muse

Bobby's trolling for a few folks he can convert into wannabe freemen, just like he did during his famous balloon video at a Vancouver Occupy meeting years ago.

I suspect many of those folks were essentially socialists who blew Bobby off as soon as they started hearing anarcho-libertarian stuff coming out of him.

I suspect that likewise a large portion of the anti-vaxxers aren't interested living the freeman life. A few of the commenters to Bobby's Facebook post made that clear.

But Bobby doesn't care. He's just looking for a couple of $800-a-pop suckers for his legal advice business.

It's not supposed to make sense. As we know Bobby just wanted a way to pretend he had away to get over on the cops.

In a subsequent YouTube he related the comical hypothetical scenario in which upon being approached by a cop the 3CPO peace officer would claim he was doing under cover work, flash his toy badge, if need be, arrest any cop that doesn't go along with the freeman woo.

That sounds laughable considering Bobby's 2015 arrest for impersonating a peace officer.

-----------------
Wow it's been six years since Bobby ran away like a scared bunny rather than use his voluminous legal knowledge to gain his freedom? Time flies when you're a fugitive.

The thing about freeloaders on the land is that they do not want to pay taxes, fees or anything else but want all the benefits available. Losers all.

Hey Bobby come visit Toronto! College and Yonge is beautiful this time of year. Torontonians will get that reference.
Old 15th August 2021, 01:08 PM   #175
arayder
Illuminator

My wife has family in T.O.

A few years ago after Menard, in a bid of chest pumping, said he'd meet me anytime anywhere I told him I was going to be in the area for a wedding and would love to meet him.

I e-mailed him when I got up there and he location traced the e-mail, so he knew it was for real.

Despite the fact that he claimed I was an 86 year-old (according to him I am 90 now), he started taking the line that I was physically dangerous and he'd be foolish to meet with me.

When I told him he could bring security if he wanted and that I'd pay for it he started demanding that I send him all sorts of deal killing personal information before the meet.

I think he was really just afraid I'd have the cops on the scene to round him up on the bench warrant out on him.

BTW, Canada's open to us yanks now, Bobby!

------------------

Last edited by arayder; 15th August 2021 at 01:11 PM.
Old 16th August 2021, 06:28 AM   #176
Gord_in_Toronto
Penultimate Amazing

A few years ago after Menard, in a bid of chest pumping, said he'd meet me anytime anywhere I told him I was going to be in the area for a wedding and would love to meet him.

I e-mailed him when I got up there and he location traced the e-mail, so he knew it was for real.

Despite the fact that he claimed I was an 86 year-old (according to him I am 90 now), he started taking the line that I was physically dangerous and he'd be foolish to meet with me.

When I told him he could bring security if he wanted and that I'd pay for it he started demanding that I send him all sorts of deal killing personal information before the meet.

I think he was really just afraid I'd have the cops on the scene to round him up on the bench warrant out on him.

------------------
Vaccinated yanks that is. Bring your Government Issued proof with you.
Old 16th August 2021, 07:55 AM   #177
catsmate
No longer the 1

Originally Posted by Gord_in_Toronto View Post
So no Florideans, thanks to Governor Death.
As human right is always something given, it always in reality reduces to the right which men give, "concede," to each other. If the right to existence is conceded to new-born children, then they have the right; if it is not conceded to them, as was the case among the Spartans and ancient Romans, then they do not have it. For only society can give or concede it to them; they themselves cannot take it, or give it to themselves.
catsmate is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th August 2021, 11:36 AM   #178
arayder
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Gord_in_Toronto View Post
My wife's relatives are just busting out happy that we can visit now.

Unfortunately, my wife is looking at a possible knee replacement which, if it happens, means rehab is in the way. And If the hospitals down here fill up with covid patients there won't be a surgery and the trip might be too painful with the old knee.

That's some catch, that catch 22!

------------------
Dope Clock II: It's been 57 days since Bobby Menard announced plans to create "Artists Valley". So far all he has done is lie through his teeth.
Old 19th August 2021, 06:16 AM   #179
arayder
Illuminator

It seems Mr. Distractible has moved on to another project.

Quote:
Robert Menard
. . .I have been working on a new book, and have gotten the old writing juices flowing again...
Quote:
Ben Feral Selinger
Robert Menard Ain't noone read books no more 😃
Quote:
Robert Menard
Ben Feral Selinger This is going to be an audio book and a graphic novel, and a pod cast.... maybe even a colouring book
It seems our subject always has an idea about doing this or that, but never completes anything. Most times the project never really starts.

Or maybe he's just a 57 year-old loser trying to distract everyone from his disastrous, drunken interview with Beth Martens and his go nowhere Artist Valley Project.

------------------
Dope Clock II: It's been 60 days since Bobby Menard announced plans to create "Artists Valley". So far all he has done is lie through his teeth.
Old 19th August 2021, 11:20 AM   #180
Myriad
The Clarity Is Devastating

It's too bad this didn't turn out to be more real. Planning and managing what are generically termed "intentional communities" (communes, enclaves, arcologies, etc.) is spectacularly difficult and the results are always interesting to watch, from the outside. The only kinds that have been consistently successful in the past have been monastic in nature, but those are based on ideals (e.g. vows of poverty, chastity, and obedience) that are almost directly opposite the guiding principles of the kind of Libertarian or Objectivist-inspired Galt's Gulch wannabes being fantasized about today.

The apparent complete disappearance of The Blue Estate (which was uncritically reported on by CNN here in early 2021 but the links to the company are no longer active) and of Artist Valley, though on completely different scales of ambition and PR effort, both fit the same pattern. Clearly, one of the main obstacles of an intentional community designed on the basis of everyone being free to do their own thing is that the planners can do their own thing and make off with the community's assets, before the damn thing even gets founded.

Last edited by Myriad; 19th August 2021 at 11:22 AM.
Myriad is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th August 2021, 01:55 PM   #181
arayder
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Myriad View Post
It's too bad this didn't turn out to be more real. Planning and managing what are generically termed "intentional communities" (communes, enclaves, arcologies, etc.) is spectacularly difficult and the results are always interesting to watch, from the outside. The only kinds that have been consistently successful in the past have been monastic in nature, but those are based on ideals (e.g. vows of poverty, chastity, and obedience) that are almost directly opposite the guiding principles of the kind of Libertarian or Objectivist-inspired Galt's Gulch wannabes being fantasized about today.

The apparent complete disappearance of The Blue Estate (which was uncritically reported on by CNN here in early 2021 but the links to the company are no longer active) and of Artist Valley, though on completely different scales of ambition and PR effort, both fit the same pattern. . .[/i]
That's interesting, Myriad.

As has been pointed out before a community of "You-ain't-the-boss-of-me" freemen is unlikely to have a lot of people who will adhere to that community's guiding principles.

Several years ago Menard went through this same dog and pony show with Freeman Valley. That's why one might suspect he's just recycling an old idea in an attempt to stay relevant.

Originally Posted by Myriad View Post
Clearly, one of the main obstacles of an intentional community designed on the basis of everyone being free to do their own thing is that the planners can do their own thing and make off with the community's assets, before the damn thing even gets founded.
That's a particularly pertinent comment since nobody seems to know what happened to the seed money for any of Menard's projects, most notably the ACCP which by Menard's own claims garnered thousands of dollars in subscriptions.

------------------
Dope Clock II: It's been 60 days since Bobby Menard announced plans to create "Artists Valley". So far all he has done is lie through his teeth.
Old 24th August 2021, 12:53 PM   #182
arayder
Illuminator

The old dog's old trick.

Years ago Bobby started his thang by latching on to the fathers rights movement. After Elizabeth Ann was taken away by child protective services he found that the subculture had a built in set of grievances he could pretend he was successfully redressing.

It wasn't long before he moved on to fast talk the detax/sovcit subculture with his freeman woo. After a bunch of gullible wannabes bought his lie that he'd beat a turnstile jumping charge in Vancouver he was off and running. He'd found subculture in which he could, without consequence, pontificate, lie and scam.

The formula was simple. Find an aggrieved subculture. Tell them what they want to hear. Lie and tell them you have beat the man on their same gripe and can show them how to do the same. . .for $800 a pop.

Now Bobby has moved on to work the formula on the anti-mask, anti-vaccine, covid-is-a-lie subculture. Indeed, he's already floated the tall tale that he beat a covid curfew charge.

My guess that as we speak Bobby is hawking is magic letters to a whole new subculture. A group he figures doesn't know beans about his zero-for-life batting average.

------------------
Dope Clock II: It's been 65 days since Bobby Menard announced plans to create "Artists Valley". So far all he has done is lie through his teeth.

Last edited by arayder; 24th August 2021 at 12:55 PM.
Old 26th August 2021, 12:09 PM   #183
arayder
Illuminator

In a sad effort to to curry favor in the I-am-a-victim subculture Bobby is reduced to predicting the end of Canadian freedom 'cause the Blue Jay's vendors have gone cashless. As usual Lying Bobby fails to tell us that the stadium has several "reverse atms" at which fans can use cash to receive pre-loaded cards.

One might guess Bobby must be too busy creating Artist Valley to see through phony poot gripes.

But the truth is life has passed this loser by.

It's one thing to play the put-upon 20 something. . .but when you are 57 it's not a good look.

What's the matter, Bobby, are you nearly 60 and don't have any plastic?

------------------
Dope Clock II: It's been 67 days since Bobby Menard announced plans to create "Artists Valley". So far all he has done is lie through his teeth.

Last edited by arayder; 26th August 2021 at 12:30 PM.
Old 3rd September 2021, 06:47 PM   #184
arayder
Illuminator

Nazi Bob quotes his masters. . .

From Nazi Bob's Facebook page:

Quote:
Robert Menard
Just wondering, is it ok now to hate the Gypsies and the Jews, if they are also anti-vaxxers? I wish the Ministry of Division and Vilification would clarify.
"Effective propaganda must facilitate the displacement of aggression by specifying the targets for hatred." - Joseph Goebbels.
It's not surprising that Nazi Bob would try use the words of one his mentors to make it seem anti-vaxxers are the objects of a 21st century holocaust. After all it was his spiritual Godfather, Goebbels, who tried to make out that the Nazis where somehow the victims.

Let's not forget that Nazi Bob is the badly closeted brown shirt who openly sanctioned holocaust deniers at his World Freeman Society web site and shamefully supported legislation denying Muslims the right to practice their religion.

One can only assume that in his late middle aged alcoholic haze Moosehead Boy is unable to recall what hateful line he is spouting from one day to the next.

------------------
Dope Clock II: It's been 75 days since Bobby Menard announced plans to create "Artists Valley". So far all he has done is lie through his teeth.
Old 3rd September 2021, 06:56 PM   #185
phiwum
Penultimate Amazing

Is there a conspiracy theory around here somewhere?

(And, honestly, "his spiritual Godfather, Goebbels"? A little much. I mean, it's a matter of taste, but...)
phiwum is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd September 2021, 07:08 PM   #186
p0lka
Illuminator

I haven't heard anything about menard and his fotl goings on in years, I thought it had died it's death.

Be careful not to be the only one keeping his flame alight.
p0lka is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd September 2021, 07:15 PM   #187
arayder
Illuminator

Originally Posted by phiwum View Post
Is there a conspiracy theory around here somewhere?
It's simple. Bobby's playing to anti-vaxxers in the hopes he can get clients for his legal advice service. His ruse to infer that the powers that be are conspiring to do all sorts of evil things to the unvaccinated.

------------------
Dope Clock II: It's been 75 days since Bobby Menard announced plans to create "Artists Valley". So far all he has done is lie through his teeth.

Last edited by arayder; 3rd September 2021 at 07:18 PM.
Old 3rd September 2021, 10:51 PM   #188
Susheel
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Ivanesca View Post
Well, the first part is partially true. Emphasis on "Partially". The fact is, the US and the rest of the world were feeling guilty towards Germany after the Versailles treaty, and began to see that it was wrong and unfair. So, they alleviated the symptoms/effects of Versailles via the Dawes and Young Plan, and the US in particular invested heavily in Weimar Germany during the twenties, to help them recover from the economic collapse brought about by Versailles. The Reason Weimar collapsed and the Nazis came to power was the great depression; US investors called in loans and withdrew their investment from Weimar Germany, resulting in another economic collapse. Thus, while it is true that the US financed Weimar Germany, the claim that they "financed" the Third Reich is bollocks, since they had nothing to "finance" with because of the Great depression.
Thanks Ivanesca. Very informative.
Old 4th September 2021, 05:06 AM   #189
arayder
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Ivanesca View Post
Well, the first part is partially true. Emphasis on "Partially". The fact is, the US and the rest of the world were feeling guilty towards Germany after the Versailles treaty, and began to see that it was wrong and unfair. So, they alleviated the symptoms/effects of Versailles via the Dawes and Young Plan, and the US in particular invested heavily in Weimar Germany during the twenties, to help them recover from the economic collapse brought about by Versailles. The Reason Weimar collapsed and the Nazis came to power was the great depression; US investors called in loans and withdrew their investment from Weimar Germany, resulting in another economic collapse. Thus, while it is true that the US financed Weimar Germany, the claim that they "financed" the Third Reich is bollocks, since they had nothing to "finance" with because of the Great depression.
Originally Posted by Susheel View Post
Thanks Ivanesca. Very informative.
Ivanesca is referring to a EvolvePolitics video, posted at Nazi Bob's old World Freeman Society website. The anti-Semitic piece is filled with one unproven, undocumented or outright wrong claim after another posited in the expectation that they will be accepted because they are in a slick video.

This the same intellectual laziness and deception that characterizes so much of what Menard does!

His present campaign to convince anti-maskers and anti-vaxxers that the powers that be are out to take their lives, liberty and property is riddled with propaganda ploys that would make Goebbels green with envy.

------------------
Dope Clock II: It's been 76 days since Bobby Menard announced plans to create "Artists Valley". So far all he has done is lie through his teeth.
Old 4th September 2021, 05:41 AM   #190
Susheel
Illuminator

Ivanesca is referring to a EvolvePolitics video, posted at Nazi Bob's old World Freeman Society website. The anti-Semitic piece is filled with one unproven, undocumented or outright wrong claim after another posited in the expectation that they will be accepted because they are in a slick video.

This the same intellectual laziness and deception that characterizes so much of what Menard does!

His present campaign to convince anti-maskers and anti-vaxxers that the powers that be are out to take their lives, liberty and property is riddled with propaganda ploys that would make Goebbels green with envy.

------------------
Dope Clock II: It's been 76 days since Bobby Menard announced plans to create "Artists Valley". So far all he has done is lie through his teeth.
Not aware of that. But what she describes here make historic sense.
Old 4th September 2021, 06:32 AM   #191
arayder
Illuminator

Not aware of that. But what she describes here make historic sense.
Yes, the study of historical attitudes and policies regarding Nazi Germany is interesting.

Nazi Bob seems to have taken down the Facebook post in which, demonstrating his usual culture deafness, he likens anti-vaxxers and anti-maskers to the victims of the holocaust.

Let's see it again:

Quote:
Robert Menard
Just wondering, is it ok now to hate the Gypsies and the Jews, if they are also anti-vaxxers? I wish the Ministry of Division and Vilification would clarify.
"Effective propaganda must facilitate the displacement of aggression by specifying the targets for hatred." - Joseph Goebbels.
Let me suggest that Nazi Bob is projecting his hatred of others onto government. His sexist rants, his prejudice against Muslims and his homophobia are well documented.

I suspect that rather than deal with his hate like the honest man he claims to be Nazi Bob simply assumes that everyone else is as broken as he.

------------------
Old 4th September 2021, 07:18 AM   #192
phiwum
Penultimate Amazing

Susheel, you're wasting time thinking about Nazis in general! Quick, let's talk about Robert Menard! He's at least as bad, probably worse, than those garden variety Nazis.

Priorities, man, priorities.
phiwum is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th September 2021, 07:30 AM   #193
Susheel
Illuminator

Susheel, you're wasting time thinking about Nazis in general! Quick, let's talk about Robert Menard! He's at least as bad, probably worse, than those garden variety Nazis.

Well that IS the topic of the thread. Frankly, I have been only passively interested in this and the other thread. Saying Bobby Menard is indulging in his usual past time of scamming the gullible is like saying he took a dump that morning. It's not news. The only reason I posted is to acknowledge that I found Ivanesca's post genuinely interesting with regard to the of fascism and the socioeconomic aspects related to it.
Old 4th September 2021, 08:11 AM   #194
arayder
Illuminator

Well, one can talk a little about the Nazis in order to show how inept Bobby is at acquiring knowledge. When confronted with the Nazi apologists and holocaust deniers at the World Freeman web site Bobby defended his acceptance of their revisionist history by saying they just had another way of looking at things.

One might think Nazi Bob was just being open to free speech. But I think he was just too butt ignorant to see through the conspiracy theory.

Bobby's "dangerous" because he cons gullible people into buying his legal advise only to have it fail them. He's left a trail of fined and jailed folks (with $800 less cash) in his wake that anyone can follow. One of his latest victims is Liza Chamberlain who got her Bathurst puppy mill shut down after Bobby tried unsuccessfully to throw a scare in the animal control authorities.

Failures like this suggest he's "mined out" the freeman subculture and is trying to get some cred with the anti-mask/anti-vax crowd. He started by concocting a story that he beat a covid curfew violation charge using his magic paperwork.

It's a pretty good bet that he's trying to sell his letters to the authorities to anti-maskers and anti-vaxxers. He's honing in on the ones who get to their conclusions through a deep distrust of all authority.

------------------
Old 4th September 2021, 08:14 AM   #195
arayder
Illuminator

Saying Bobby Menard is indulging in his usual past time of scamming the gullible is like saying he took a dump that morning
LOL

------------------
Old 6th September 2021, 08:08 AM   #196
arayder
Illuminator

It's not about licenses, Bobby!

Now clueless Bobby is struggling to understand the authority of governments to maintain public health.

Quote:
Robert Menard
Question: How do you deal with people who claim the V-Pass is no big deal, after all you already have Drivers License, Health card and Passport?
I would point to the definitions of the individual items. A license is a permission to engage in an activity which would otherwise be unlawful. Going to a restaurant or a gym is not unlawful and therefore no license is required. . .
With no real educational and a minimal understanding of the law Bobby wrongly supposes that vaccine passports are licenses.

This drunken doggie is baking up the wrong tree.

The unread fool does not grasp that government's have long possessed the power to protect the public's health by requiring vaccinations or enforcing any of the laws and regulations that keep communities clean and healthy.

Worst of all in his pusillanimous attempts to curry favor in the anti-vax subculture Bobby seems to have forgotten his own pronouncements that "the virus is real" and causes real harm.

By sucking up to covid deniers this amoral narcissist is trashing the the freeman code to "do no harm".

But what else would one expect from a self-proclaimed freedom lover who gets in bed with holocaust deniers and anti-Muslim bigots for the sake of few Facebook likes?

------------------
Dope Clock II: It's been 78 days since Bobby Menard announced plans to create "Artists Valley". So far all he has done is lie through his teeth.
Old 7th September 2021, 01:16 PM   #197
arayder
Illuminator

Bobby caught in another lie. . .

In the Facebook exchange referenced above Bobby continues his shameless solicitation of anti-vexers by telling them they can reject V-Passports the same way he says he has ignored and rejected his "ID" and his SIN.*

One of the commenters asks:
Quote:
Penelope Atsamattafayuya
How do people not have "ID"

Bobby replies:
Quote:
Robert Menard
Penelope Atsamattafayuya I don't have any.
True to form Bobby goes on on to regurgitate some freeman word play alluding to "traveling". But the truth is he's lying like the little 10 year-old he is at heart.

When Bobby was arrested for impersonating a peace officer in 2015 he dutifully coughed up his ID. He'd clearly been carrying it all along, like a good little planation slave.

When he cashed in the insurance policy his deceased father had bought in his name he gladly gave the insurance company his SIN.

Clearly, Bobby is again telling others to do something he doesn't have the stones to do himself!

*https://www.facebook.com/robert.menard.52

------------------
Dope Clock II: It's been 79 days since Bobby Menard announced plans to create "Artists Valley". So far all he has done is lie through his teeth.

Last edited by arayder; 7th September 2021 at 01:17 PM.
Old 7th September 2021, 07:33 PM   #198
arayder
Illuminator

Yet another lie from Bobby?

Bobby says:

Quote:
Robert Menard
Hellen Wheels I do not have a vehicle at the moment. So I either borrow one or get a ride. When I had a truck out in NB I had it plated with a private plate saying private not for hire, served notice and made a claim of right to engage in the act of travelling without a license.
Any pictures of the ass end of your truck, Lying Bobby?

No?

Of course not, because you are serial liar. To you any lie believed is the same as the truth.

The fact is when you lived out west you tried to get gullible freemen to pay for a "beater" car which you said you were going to use to drive around the province in order to "educate" cops who pulled you over.

Nobody gave you a dime and you never did anything. That's the story of your life.

The fact is you have been busted in every province you have lived for playing freeman and every time all you could do was flee the jurisdiction.

Now you have a New Brunswick story?

------------------
Dope Clock II: It's been 79 days since Bobby Menard announced plans to create "Artists Valley". So far all he has done is lie through his teeth.
Old 8th September 2021, 06:29 AM   #199
arayder
Illuminator

Another Menard client in trouble. . .

It seems Bobby's recent client, Lisa Chamberlain, is in deep trouble with the New Brunswick SPCA. We can track Bobby's failure because, in this case, unlike in his tall tales, he made the mistake of giving out this client's name.

If you recall a few months ago Menard interceded on Lisa's behalf writing one of his "letters to the authorities" to the SPCA. In the letter he dismissed the SPCA's authority and speculated that he and Lisa would be justified in starting their own animal protection agency.

Chamberlain is reported to have sold sick dogs, sometimes from the back of her car. She's said to have operated under several different names and it's claimed she has re-named her kennel several times.

She has lost her breeder's license and the SPCA is trying to track down her old clients. At one point in this Bobby debacle, it is reported that, the SPCA and the RCMP spent a day at Lisa's kennel removing dogs.

At least one of her former clients is suing her for an unreturned deposit on a dog he claims was never delivered.

With friends like Bobby, who needs enemas?

----------------------
Quote:
New Brunswick SPCA Animal Protection
March 29 ·
We would like to advise the public that Pet Establishment Licence #0705 as related to the breeding kennel names “Heavenly Kennels”, “Red Pine Kennels”, and “Golden Retriever/Pug Breeder in New Brunswick Canada”, located in the greater Bathurst area, is not valid. If you have purchased a dog from this location since January of this year please report to our hotline at 1-877-722-1522.

-----------------------

https://www.acadienouvelle.com/actua...n-de-bathurst/

Update September 8, 2021:

Quote:
Judge adjourns plea hearing in Animal neglect case

Lisa Marjorie Chamberlain and David R. Chiasson appeared before justice Brigitte Sivret Monday morning in Bathurst Provincial Court, where they were scheduled to enter their respective pleas in the over all 10 charges they are each facing under the Criminal Code of Canada and the SPCA Act.
New Brunswick Telegraph-Journal https://tj.news/northern-light/101641443

It's not clear why the judge adjourned the hearing (the subscription service is unworkable). It is possible the two acted up, freeman style, in court.

But one thing is clear, Menard's magic letters didn't work!

They will be in a Bathurst court on the 27th:

Quote:
Bathurst Court: Sept. 27, 2021 – Pleas (multiple charges of Unsanitary Conditions, Fail to Provide Water & Care) - Lisa CHAMBERLAIN and David CHIASSON
Source: New Brunswick SPCA Animal Protection Facebook page

------------------
Dope Clock II: It's been 80 days since Bobby Menard announced plans to create "Artists Valley". So far all he has done is lie through his teeth.

Last edited by arayder; 8th September 2021 at 06:39 AM.
Old 13th September 2021, 10:44 AM   #200
arayder
Illuminator

More on Bobby's latest victim

Here's more information on Lisa Chamberlain's last court appearance mentioned above. It seems Bobby's I-haven't-contracted-with-you magic letters didn't do Lisa any good.

Quote:
INDIVIDUALS CHARGED WITH ANIMAL NEGLECT GIVEN UNTIL NEXT MONTH TO FIND LAWYER

Tuesday, August 17th 2021 - 9:27 am
A plea is expected next month for two Chaleur Region residents facing charges under the New Brunswick SPCA Act and Criminal Code of Canada.

Lisa Marjorie Chamberlain and David R. Chiasson each face ten charges relating to investigations in the Middle River area in October of 2020 and in May of this year.

The allegations include failing to provide dogs with suitable or adequate care, keeping dogs in unsanitary conditions as well as failing to provide dogs with adequate medical attention.

The judge adjourned the case until September 27th to give Chamberlain and Chiasson time to secure a lawyer.

Chamberlain is also charged with operating a kennel in without a license in Dieppe and is expected to enter a plea in that case on September 2nd.

(with files from the Northern Light)
Source: iHEARTRADIO https://www.iheartradio.ca/580-cfra/...yer-1.15875257

------------------
Dope Clock II: It's been 85 days since Bobby Menard announced plans to create "Artists Valley". So far all he has done is lie through his teeth.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories