IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags anti-islam sentiments , FOTL , Freeman movement , Islam conspiracies , Robert Menard

Old 15th September 2021, 07:28 AM   #201
arayder
Illuminator

Despicable Bobby. . .

Quote:
Robert Menard If you are vaccinated, and still fearful of the unvaccinated, then you are either fearful that your vaccine does not work, or you are fearful of nonconformity.
What a helpless Moosehead swilling idiot.

The vaccines are not 100% effective so it's possible one could get a case of covid after coming in contact with an unvaccinated person carrying the virus, specially if that person doesn't wear a mask and doesn't wash their hands often. It's also possible that a vaccinated person could by this process transmit the virus to an unvaccinated child in the family.

Bobby seems to believe he can look through the bottom of his beer glass and see into people's souls. . .where he thinks he sees fearful, rather than sensible people.

This old fool fancies himself the brave nonconformist, when in fact he's just pickled loser who can't even follow his own "do no harm" rule.

-------------
Dope Clock II: It's been 87 days since Bobby Menard announced plans to create "Artists Valley". So far all he has done is lie through his teeth.

Last edited by arayder; 15th September 2021 at 08:17 AM.
arayder is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th September 2021, 08:05 AM   #202
Myriad
The Clarity Is Devastating

Heh. "If you drive sober and you're still fearful of drunk drivers, then you are either fearful that sober driving doesn't prevent accidents, or you are fearful of nonconformity."
Old 15th September 2021, 09:21 AM   #203
arayder
Illuminator

Puppy Killer Bobby

Originally Posted by Myriad View Post
Heh. "If you drive sober and you're still fearful of drunk drivers, then you are either fearful that sober driving doesn't prevent accidents, or you are fearful of nonconformity."
Exactly!

Bobby's fallen in with some anti-vaxxers and anti-maskers whose favor he is trying to curry in the hopes he might get them to buy some of his magic letters.

Talk about conformity.

There is no depth to which Bobby won't sink. Months ago he was selling his legal services to a lady who sold sick and dying doggies out of a puppy mill. It never occurred to Puppy Killer Bobby to tell the lady to use the money he was charging to instead clean up her kennels and get the puppies the medicine they needed.

Edit: Puppy Killer Bobby has a comment:

Quote:
Robert Menard I love how some people try to do a false equivalency and equate it to drinking and driving. It's true a drunk on the road is a danger to others who aren't drunk. What's not true however is that a drunk driver will make other drivers drunk as well.
The usual Bobby-dodge in which he splits hairs about an argument so as to feign intelligence. Listen up, you stooge. . .people know how effective the vaccine is because they don't listen to fools like you. They know how it is spread and the danger it can pose to their young children and grand children.

What's the matter, Bobby, wasn't helping Lisa Chamberlain kill puppies enough for you? You gotta' move on killing little kids?

-------------
Dope Clock II: It's been 87 days since Bobby Menard announced plans to create "Artists Valley". So far all he has done is lie through his teeth.

Last edited by arayder; 15th September 2021 at 11:09 AM.
arayder is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th September 2021, 02:12 PM   #204
arayder
Illuminator

Quote:
Robert Menard Just out here living my best life killing puppies and kids! Or so says my insane, pathetic internet stalker!
HAHAHAHAH!
Well, Mr. Grim Reaper of Puppies, ya' gotta' admit the bad ole goberment did mange to save one little girl, Elizabeth Anne.

-------------
Old 15th September 2021, 09:01 PM   #205
arayder
Illuminator

A couple of questions, Bobby.

Bobby,

1. How many puppies did you help Lisa Chamberlain neglect?

Your client, Chamberlain, has racked up several pending counts of animal abuse and neglect. While she was neglecting little puppies you were telling her she wasn't answerable to anyone about such behavior.

But you were wrong, yet again, Bobby. Who's surprised? You've been peddling this line to the gullible for years now and have left a trail of convicted, jailed, fined and ruined people in your wake.

it's what you do. You move from one town, one community and one subculture to another in search of gullible people who will pay you for your phony legal advice.

So why would anyone doubt that you are working your way through the anti-vaccine/anti-mask subculture?

While the harm Lisa Chamberlain has caused is measurable, the number of people your anti-vex/anti-mask amigos have infected is a less knowable number. But I’ll ask the question away.

2. How many people have you helped to sickened or die, Bobby?

Don't feign shock, Bobby. You've been sucking up to one dysfunctional sub-culture after another for years without any regard for the harm it might cause.

-------------
Dope Clock II: It's been 88 days since Bobby Menard announced plans to create "Artists Valley". So far all he has done is lie through his teeth.

Last edited by arayder; 15th September 2021 at 09:11 PM.
Old 16th September 2021, 10:37 AM   #206
gmanontario
Muse

Originally Posted by arayder View Post
Exactly!

Bobby's fallen in with some anti-vaxxers and anti-maskers whose favor he is trying to curry in the hopes he might get them to buy some of his magic letters.

Talk about conformity.

There is no depth to which Bobby won't sink. Months ago he was selling his legal services to a lady who sold sick and dying doggies out of a puppy mill. It never occurred to Puppy Killer Bobby to tell the lady to use the money he was charging to instead clean up her kennels and get the puppies the medicine they needed.

Edit: Puppy Killer Bobby has a comment:

The usual Bobby-dodge in which he splits hairs about an argument so as to feign intelligence. Listen up, you stooge. . .people know how effective the vaccine is because they don't listen to fools like you. They know how it is spread and the danger it can pose to their young children and grand children.

What's the matter, Bobby, wasn't helping Lisa Chamberlain kill puppies enough for you? You gotta' move on killing little kids?

-------------
Isn't his whole laughable theory on living free dependent on false equivalence? Especially the parts where he equates tax paying responsible people with slavery, redefining common words despite the entomology and his new bleatings about comparing mandates to Facism and Nazis.
He switches gears continually depending on his rubes beliefs. Gotta keep the cash flow from the stupids going.
gmanontario is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th September 2021, 10:59 AM   #207
arayder
Illuminator

Originally Posted by gmanontario View Post
Isn't his whole laughable theory on living free dependent on false equivalence? Especially the parts where he equates tax paying responsible people with slavery, redefining common words despite the entomology and his new bleatings about comparing mandates to Facism and Nazis.
He switches gears continually depending on his rubes beliefs. Gotta keep the cash flow from the stupids going.
The Puppy Killer is so solicitous of the anti-vax crowd that he's faithfully bleating out the Great Reset conspiracy theory.

Quote:
Robert Menard I do not understand those who fear a vax pass. What could po$$ibly go wrong with unelected bureaucrats taking orders from anonymous billionaire technocrats that want to own the entire planet and have expressed a desire to lower the population to 500M?
I have to say that watching a brew soaked 57 year-old loser suck up to a to the crowd pitching latest conspiracy theories is truly sad. The boy must need rent money really bad.

-------------
Dope Clock II: It's been 88 days since Bobby Menard announced plans to create "Artists Valley". So far all he has done is lie through his teeth.

Last edited by arayder; 16th September 2021 at 11:10 AM.
Old 16th September 2021, 11:21 AM   #208
gmanontario
Muse

The Puppy Killer is so solicitous of the anti-vax crowd that he's faithfully bleating out the Great Reset conspiracy theory.

I have to say that watching a brew soaked 57 year-old loser suck up to a to the crowd pitching latest conspiracy theories is truly sad. The boy must need rent money really bad.

-------------
Bobby pays rent? Seriously? I would have thought one of his fantastic schemes like A4V would put him in a brand new home with a direct line to the beer and pot delivery service.

Hopefully a vaccine passport will keep him and his gullible fools out of nice places so we normal folk can enjoy an evening out.
gmanontario is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th September 2021, 11:41 AM   #209
arayder
Illuminator

Bobby pays rent? Seriously? I would have thought one of his fantastic schemes like A4V would put him in a brand new home with a direct line to the beer and pot delivery service.

Hopefully a vaccine passport will keep him and his gullible fools out of nice places so we normal folk can enjoy an evening out.
If Bobby's losing streak continues he's going to be dining at Le Dumpster Dirtay.

He publicly advised puppy mill owner Lisa Chamberlain who, after following his counsel, is a couple of court dates away from real trouble.

Then he drunkenly stumbled through an interview with Beth Martens which was so embarrassing that she 86'ed the video and took Bobby off her interview rotation.

Desperate for relevancy he then concocted a retread of Freedom Valley in Artist Valley. . .and 3 months later it's just as embarrassingly childish as any scam he's ever dreamed up.

it's only a matter of time before the anti-vaxxers catch on to his game.

-------------
Old 16th September 2021, 03:59 PM   #210
arayder
Illuminator

Bobby, that's so weak. . .

Bobby, I said:

Quote:
. . .[Menard] drunkenly stumbled through an interview with Beth Martens which was so embarrassing that she 86'ed the video and took Bobby off her interview rotation.
I am talking about your June interview with Beth in which you showed up drunk and drinking, not your March interview which you up on your Facebook page in the vane hope you'd fool folks into believing you aren't a lush.

Here's my June 18, 2021 post on your drunken performance:

Quote:
Is Bobby drunk again?

Check out the 40:00 mark. He sounds lit through the entire interview.

https://choose-freedom-law-summit. . .com/robert-menard broken link
Beth made your drunken disaster "private". And it's nowhere to be found on her Youtube page: https://www.youtube.com/c/BethMartens/videos. It seems neither you or her want anyone to see your slurring arse.

Lest you whine the I am making this up or that you just fell off the wagon, let's see just some of your past drunken or stoned performances on YouTube.

Here's the one where you got caught one night slurring about Dean Clifford:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1cYrkMgaZg&t=171s

Here's one where you're high:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Vs_XlTrBiY

Here's one where you drunkenly stumbled into some Bathurst cops:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGpZmK9Kqlo

One of the commenter says, "If you hadn't been so intoxicated, I think you could have converted the cop in the middle into a freeman. . .".

Careful, Bobby, the anti-vaxxers are catching on to your drunken ways!

-------------

Last edited by arayder; 16th September 2021 at 04:15 PM.
Old 17th September 2021, 01:04 AM   #211
arayder
Illuminator

Nazi Bob strikes again. . .

Right on cue Nazi Bob's followers chime in with the anti-semitic rants prescribed by the Fez Führer:

Quote:
Jay Cole His mother was a bloodline Rothschild. Shocking, I know

Glenn Forrest Zionist NWO. Nothing new about those plans.
-------------
Dope Clock II: It's been 89 days since Bobby Menard announced plans to create "Artists Valley". So far all he has done is lie through his teeth.
Old 17th September 2021, 05:57 PM   #212
arayder
Illuminator

Aw, ain't that sweet. . .

. . .Bobby took time out from his busy schedule developing Artist Valley to write me a poem. . .

Quote:
Robert Menard
I live in his head
completely rent free. . .
. . .[arayder] All you have done
It's support my grand plan
I think the "grand plan" consists of mooching six packs of Mooseheads.

-------------
Dope Clock II: It's been 89 days since Bobby Menard announced plans to create "Artists Valley". So far all he has done is lie through his teeth.

Last edited by arayder; 17th September 2021 at 06:01 PM.
Old 17th September 2021, 06:19 PM   #213
gmanontario
Muse

. . .Bobby took time out from his busy schedule developing Artist Valley to write me a poem. . .

I think the "grand plan" consists of mooching six packs of Mooseheads.

-------------
Now that is funny. A 57 year old failure with not just a plan, but a GRAND plan!

Keep the rubes in the dark by telling them of great things to come, but in the end nothing is done and it's others fault.

My poem to him would start with "Bobby once went to Nantucket..."
Old 17th September 2021, 07:15 PM   #214
arayder
Illuminator

Now that is funny. A 57 year old failure with not just a plan, but a GRAND plan!

Keep the rubes in the dark by telling them of great things to come, but in the end nothing is done and it's others fault.

My poem to him would start with "Bobby once went to Nantucket..."
You got him pegged. The "grand plan" is a sort of psychological defense.

Individuals with narcissistic personality disorders tend to show an exaggerated sense of self-importance and a need to overstate their achievements.

After 40 years of beer soaked, bong hazed failure Menard's options are to double down on the crazy or deal with the terror brought about by a realization of his profound inadequacies.

Bobby teetered on the edge of the latter, a sort of narcissistic shock, after he publicly failed his client, Lisa Chamberlain, and showed up drunk on a Beth Martens interview.

He responded rather predictably by lapsing into a fantasy world in which he would create a new society, Artist Valley. I use the word "predictably" because it's what Bobby's been doing all his life.

After he was arrested for impersonating a peace officer he fled the province and pretended he'd forced the courts to recognize him as a 3CPO.

After he lost custody of Elizabeth Anne he imagined that, immersing himself in study, he learned to "decode the law".

We can only guess what fantasy he developed after his old man belt whupped him after he helped a playmate blow off a couple of fingers.

Down deep he is just a hurt child.

-------------

Last edited by arayder; 17th September 2021 at 08:18 PM.
Old 18th September 2021, 06:59 PM   #215
arayder
Illuminator

The Puppy Killer won't answer?

Bobby, you still haven't answered my question:

Bobby,

How many puppies did you help Lisa Chamberlain neglect?

Your client, Chamberlain, has racked up several pending counts of animal abuse and neglect. While she was neglecting little puppies you were telling her she wasn't answerable to anyone about such behavior.
Are you afraid of the truth and too spineless to answer?

Will you not accept responsibility for your actions, Little Bobby?

-------------
Dope Clock II: It's been 90 days since Bobby Menard announced plans to create "Artists Valley". So far all he has done is lie through his teeth.

Last edited by arayder; 18th September 2021 at 07:10 PM.
Old 18th September 2021, 07:13 PM   #216
gmanontario
Muse

Bobby, you still haven't answered my question:

Are you afraid of the truth and too spineless to answer?

Will you not accept responsibility for your actions, Little Bobby?

-------------
Dope Clock II: It's been 90 days since Bobby Menard announced plans to create "Artists Valley". So far all he has done is lie through his teeth.
First time for everything I suppose. Probably not this time however.
Old 18th September 2021, 08:33 PM   #217
arayder
Illuminator

First time for everything I suppose. Probably not this time however.
Little Robby was taught by an excessively critical parent that mistakes, failures and their associated emotional distress are not to be coped with, but rather denied.

That's why the trail of failures in Bobby's wake (including the dead puppies) are put off on somebody else.

And when the denial routine fails there's alway the river of Mooseheads.

-------------
Old 19th September 2021, 06:02 AM   #218
arayder
Illuminator

PK's strings are easy to pull!

First I call out Bobby "Puppy Killer (PK)" Menard for his Moosehead dependency:

Bobby . . .I am talking about your June interview with Beth in which you showed up drunk and drinking, not your March interview which you up on your Facebook page in the vane hope you'd fool folks into believing you aren't a lush.

Beth made your drunken disaster "private". And it's nowhere to be found on her Youtube page: https://www.youtube.com/c/BethMartens/videos. It seems neither you or her want anyone to see your slurring arse.

Lest you whine the I am making this up or that you just fell off the wagon, let's see just some of your past drunken or stoned performances on YouTube.

Here's the one where you got caught one night slurring about Dean Clifford:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1cYrkMgaZg&t=171s

Here's one where you're high:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Vs_XlTrBiY

Here's one where you drunkenly stumbled into some Bathurst cops:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGpZmK9Kqlo

One of the commenter says, "If you hadn't been so intoxicated, I think you could have converted the cop in the middle into a freeman. . .".
Then we see that the post really had an effect on Puppy Killer (PK).

He's started posting all his sober Youtubes, as if being sober on Sunday morning doesn't mean you weren't tanked all Friday and Saturday.

PK's strings are soooooo easy to pull!

-------------
Dope Clock II: It's been 91 days since Bobby Menard announced plans to create "Artists Valley". So far all he has done is lie through his teeth.[/quote]

Last edited by arayder; 19th September 2021 at 06:08 AM.
Old 19th September 2021, 01:58 PM   #219
arayder
Illuminator

Bobby caught in a lie. . .

One of The Puppy Killer's Facebook friends asks a question:

Quote:
Capri Adirim I would like to hear the back story on the puppies though.
Which Bobby tries to sweep it all under the carpet:

Quote:
Robert Menard Capri Adirim there is no backstory. He simply delusional
He is asked again:

Quote:
Capri Adirim Robert Menard I recall a whie back there was an issue with some friend of your[s] and dogs. (Breeding maybe?)
In reply PK lies:

Quote:
Robert Menard Capri Adirim yes however there were no puppies killed or harmed and therefore he just embraced his delusion and decided that because she is facing unjustified charges but not only is she guilty of those charges prior to trial but that she must have killed puppies it's just how his brain works
The truth is, one of Bobby's clients, Lisa Chamberlain, is reported to have sold (often from the trunk of her car) sick and dying puppies to unsuspecting buyers. She has 10 counts of animal abuse and neglect pending against her in the New Brunswick courts.

Those are, likely, just the ones on which the court can make the charges stick.

It is a matter of record that Bobby "Puppy Killer" Menard told Lisa, the authorities and everyone who cared to read his Facebook page that she was not responsible to the courts or New Brunswick law for anything she did regarding the reported mishandling of these puppies!

The Puppy Killer knew exactly what Chamberlain was doing and sold out those poor little puppies for a fee. . . and maybe a case of Mooseheads?

-------------
Dope Clock II: It's been 91 days since Bobby Menard announced plans to create "Artists Valley". So far all he has done is lie through his teeth.

Last edited by arayder; 19th September 2021 at 02:23 PM.
Old 20th September 2021, 07:12 AM   #220
arayder
Illuminator

Nazi Bobby gets it wrong yet again. . .

In an attempt to draw attention away from his frequent drunken or stoned YouTubes Bobby as started posting the videos in which he is clean and sober.

But booze addled, Nazi Bob makes the mistake of posting a video chuck full of inaccuracies, lies and anti-semitic code words

see: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_xYH2GUyN8&t=6s

His first fairy tale is that he and other freemen are not subject to Canada's federal and provincial statutes. One wonders if Bobby even believes this himself since his favorite legal move is to flee the jurisdiction of provincial courts after he is arrested or convicted. Bobby fled Vancouver to avoid a mounting fine for turnstile jumping and he fled Ontario to avoid prosecution for impersonating a peace officer.

He may be on the run again, as we speak.

Then Bobby makes the wildly inaccurate claim that Canada had modern highway and health care systems before the passage of income tax act.

Finally Nazi Bob gives a nod to his holocaust denying, Nazi sympathizing buds by claiming that international bankers (code for Jews) hold all of Canada's bond debt.

This is a base one can always count on Nazi Bob to touch!

While it is true that many Canadian bonds pass through banks and investment firms, some of which are Canadian, a great many of the bonds end up in private hands. Indeed upon checking my investment portfolio I see that my international bond fund contains two Canadian bonds!

Neither I nor my investment advisor are Jewish!

-------------
Dope Clock II: It's been 92 days since Bobby Menard announced plans to create "Artists Valley". So far all he has done is lie through his teeth.
Old 20th September 2021, 07:21 AM   #221
SteveAitch
Graduate Poster

Neither I nor my investment advisor are Jewish!

-------------
Dope Clock II: It's been 92 days since Bobby Menard announced plans to create "Artists Valley". So far all he has done is lie through his teeth.
Yet...

Anyway, don't the provinces have an agreement by which they can 'extradite' people who skip the province to avoid legal penalties? Or a federal law that deals with that sort of thing?

Some people call me 'strange'. I prefer 'unconventional'. But I'm willing to compromise and accept 'eccentric'...
SteveAitch is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th September 2021, 07:29 AM   #222
arayder
Illuminator

Originally Posted by SteveAitch View Post
Yet...

Anyway, don't the provinces have an agreement by which they can 'extradite' people who skip the province to avoid legal penalties? Or a federal law that deals with that sort of thing?
My Canadian lawyer friends tell me that, like in the states, the provinces usually don't bother with extraditing people over misdemeanors. Bobby knows this uses the fact to pretend he beat those raps.

The matter would be different of Bobby went back to Toronto and got stopped by the cops. It's likely they'd run his name, find that he has a bench warrant out on him, and throw him in the klink.

That's why Bobby is very careful about going back to provinces he has run from.

-------------

Last edited by arayder; 20th September 2021 at 07:31 AM.
Old 20th September 2021, 09:42 AM   #223
gmanontario
Muse

My Canadian lawyer friends tell me that, like in the states, the provinces usually don't bother with extraditing people over misdemeanors. Bobby knows this uses the fact to pretend he beat those raps.

The matter would be different of Bobby went back to Toronto and got stopped by the cops. It's likely they'd run his name, find that he has a bench warrant out on him, and throw him in the klink.

That's why Bobby is very careful about going back to provinces he has run from.

-------------
Just a small correction. His name will appear on the system used for wanted people Canada wide (forgot the name of it) but Toronto for example will only pay to return him if he's caught within about 100km or 60 miles. Otherwise the arresting juridiction has to pay for transport and Ontario is a big place. Bobby isn't important enough to keep their attention for long but the system never sleeps.

I was speaking with a friend who works in transit security about a case he handled. In the hearing they have where the accused can make their case before court and without court rules. He brought a stack of notices to be handed out to just about everyone in the transit force. He started his spiel and as soon as he said legal fiction, the arbitrator stopped the proceedings, rejected his argument, set a court date and left the room saying he has no time for nonsense. He did not even look at the pile of papers.

Of course the idiot claimed victory over the courts not realizing that was not court but a chance to avoid a courtroom and plead for a reduction in fines or an acquittal.

I miss that part of working there.

Last edited by gmanontario; 20th September 2021 at 09:43 AM.
Old 20th September 2021, 10:32 AM   #224
arayder
Illuminator

Thanks for the correction, gmanontario.

I've often wondered if Bobby actually believes his own woo. Ya' gotta' figure that after a few years he'd have reasoned that no matter how fast he talks the cops and the courts aren't buying his line.

A few years ago years ago there was speculation on Quatloos that Bobby knew full well that he was spouting BS and hooked suckers just so they'ed cause trouble in court or during a traffic stops. I concur, figuring he's a manipulative narcissist who has no trouble setting others up for falls.

But his challenge is making it look like he practices what preaches. He took a lot of heat back when Dean Clifford was aggressively pushing the envelope. Freemen were asking why Bobby wasn't getting in the action. That started his bad times.

In attempts to stay relevant he has a limited playbook. Sometimes, like the Irish lawyer lie, he just makes up stories. But sometimes, as with Lisa Chamberlain, he leaves enough detail for us to track down his lies. Other times, like his Ontario arrest, he just plain screws up.

My theory is that he's headed the same way as Eldon Warman who ended up so irrelevant that his psyche couldn't stand it.

After he runs through the anti-vax community and the virus abates, he'll be back to being little Bobby.

-------------
Old 20th September 2021, 01:26 PM   #225
gmanontario
Muse

Thanks for the correction, gmanontario.

I've often wondered if Bobby actually believes his own woo. Ya' gotta' figure that after a few years he'd have reasoned that no matter how fast he talks the cops and the courts aren't buying his line.

A few years ago years ago there was speculation on Quatloos that Bobby knew full well that he was spouting BS and hooked suckers just so they'ed cause trouble in court or during a traffic stops. I concur, figuring he's a manipulative narcissist who has no trouble setting others up for falls.

But his challenge is making it look like he practices what preaches. He took a lot of heat back when Dean Clifford was aggressively pushing the envelope. Freemen were asking why Bobby wasn't getting in the action. That started his bad times.

In attempts to stay relevant he has a limited playbook. Sometimes, like the Irish lawyer lie, he just makes up stories. But sometimes, as with Lisa Chamberlain, he leaves enough detail for us to track down his lies. Other times, like his Ontario arrest, he just plain screws up.

My theory is that he's headed the same way as Eldon Warman who ended up so irrelevant that his psyche couldn't stand it.

After he runs through the anti-vax community and the virus abates, he'll be back to being little Bobby.

-------------
He doesn't believe his own BS, he's like that Trump guy in that respect. He gaslights and lies until people don't know what to think. I've seen and heard things at a funeral that were funnier than Bobbys standup act.

I can't imagine the life of an elderly loser with no possessions, savings or family to speak of. I enjoy the fruits of my labors far too much to live like a drunken hobo with a big mouth. Yes I admit I'm a slave to a system that has allowed me to thrive so I can enjoy my retirement.

Too bad for Bobby he's incapable of making a living or doing anything meaningful without lying..

ETA: I loved reading about Eldon. Hollywood could never write that quality of comedy and tragedy at the same time. I miss his writings and pleadings.

Last edited by gmanontario; 20th September 2021 at 01:27 PM.
Old 20th September 2021, 06:47 PM   #226
arayder
Illuminator

He doesn't believe his own BS . . .
Well, the Puppy Killer sure got Lisa Chamberlain to believe.

She's due back in court to enter a plea on Sept. 27th along with her hubby:

https://www.gnb.ca/cour/WebDockets/r...rst_Prov_E.pdf

Scroll down to her name on page 10.

-------------
Old 25th September 2021, 10:38 AM   #227
arayder
Illuminator

The Puppy Killer takes on Christianity. . .

It would seem that the grifting, tall tale telling, Tupperwares Ware stealing drunken, puppy killing subject of our thread has a problem with Christianity.

He shares:

Quote:
Robert Menard
Jim Palmer
September 23 at 6:37 AM ·
"Jesus was no saint. The story we have about him is largely Jesus defying the legitimacy and authority of the dominant religious system and its ecclesiastical hierarchy. His noncompliance and anarchist spirit was a threat to the Roman government. Jesus was not a figure of religion. Jesus was an iconoclast. To the Romans, he was a radical – a religious fanatic who would no doubt try to overturn their social order if allowed to gain too many followers.
Jesus was not crucified for his beliefs but for his actions. People often envision Jesus as someone tiptoeing around in a flowing robe, speaking softly, patting children on the head and carrying a baby lamb in his arms. But the real Jesus of history was a lightning rod. He got angry. He was the greatest debunker of religious hierarchies and traditions this world has ever seen. The religious establishment hurriedly condemned him to death for blasphemy, while the secular powers executed him for sedition.
It's unfortunate that Christianity was pinned on Jesus. This wasn't his fault. Jesus did not die to save people from God, rescue us from ourselves, or snatch sinners from the flames of hell. Jesus is not a ticket-puncher to heaven, he's a jail-breaker for people locked up in religion.
Jesus did not start the Christian religion. Organized Christianity has probably done more to retard the ideals that were its founder’s than any other agency in the world. Should Jesus reappear, he would be a most dangerous threat to the institution of the Church originally established in his name. What are now called “essential doctrines” of the Christian religion, Jesus does not even mention.
I consider the life, teachings, and wisdom of Jesus to be universally relevant, regardless of one's religious, spiritual, or philosophical point of view. Christianity does not hold unique and absolute claim to Jesus. Just because you are a Christian doesn't mean you truly get Jesus. In fact, it may be the reason why you don't."
Jim Palmer, Inner Anarchy
Theological arguments aside, one wonders if it could it be that Bobby "The Puppy Killer" Menard simply wants to besmirch any belief system which might tell him that taking the intellectual property of others, selling phony legal advice and hawking investments in sham projects amounts to stealing, indeed theft.

-------------
Dope Clock II: It's been 97 days since Bobby Menard announced plans to create "Artists Valley". So far all he has done is lie through his teeth.

Last edited by arayder; 25th September 2021 at 10:42 AM.
Old 25th September 2021, 03:06 PM   #228
gabeygoat
Graduate Poster

Doesn't seem like he's besmirching Jesus. Moreso, it seems he's saying Jesus was primarily a rebel and I think he is trying to compare himself to Jesus. Which is goofy of course
Old 25th September 2021, 04:46 PM   #229
Spektator
Watching . . . always watching.

Originally Posted by gabeygoat View Post
Doesn't seem like he's besmirching Jesus. Moreso, it seems he's saying Jesus was primarily a rebel and I think he is trying to compare himself to Jesus. Which is goofy of course
I think you nailed it.
Spektator is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th September 2021, 04:48 PM   #230
gmanontario
Muse

Way way beyond goofy. Bobby just can't not compare himself to greatness.
Old 26th September 2021, 05:20 AM   #231
arayder
Illuminator

While Jesus did upset society's apple cart, he was not an anarchist.

It is laughable to see Bobby, who has a history of theft and deception (acts Jesus deplored) inferring he's a sort of modern day disciple.

What a narcissist!

-------------
Dope Clock II: It's been 98 days since Bobby Menard announced plans to create "Artists Valley". So far all he has done is lie through his teeth.
Old 26th September 2021, 06:40 AM   #232
arayder
Illuminator

Bobby's stalkin' us

Quote:
Robert Menard There is nothing goofy about comparing yourself to Jesus. What is goofy is thinking you are better than him.
Comparing yourself so as to see your failings, and weaknesses, and finding the faith to address those, is far form goofy.
I think many who claim comparing yourself to Jesus is goofy simply do not want to do so themselves, lest they see their own failings.
Bobby doesn't get it.

It's not about comparing yourself to Jesus so. Jesus never expect us to compare ourselves to him. He asked us to follow his teachings and accept him as the way to God.

Robert, if you are serious about your new found Jesus thing, how about going us an honest update on Artist Valley?

-------------
Dope Clock II: It's been 98 days since Bobby Menard announced plans to create "Artists Valley". So far all he has done is lie through his teeth.
Old 28th September 2021, 05:05 PM   #233
arayder
Illuminator

Bobby whines. . .

. . .that the powers that be stifle the free flow of information.

But he won't answer the first question about the status of Artist Valley or what has happened to investor's money.

Why is Bobby any different than the worst, lying, self serving politician?

-------------
Dope Clock II: It's been 100 days since Bobby Menard announced plans to create "Artists Valley". So far all he has done is lie through his teeth.

Last edited by arayder; 28th September 2021 at 05:06 PM.
Old 30th September 2021, 04:01 AM   #234
arayder
Illuminator

Is Bobby irrelevant?

A recent article CBC article* notes that anti-vaxxers and freemen are in cahoots. . . and not one word about Robert Menard.

The CBC reached out to David Lindsay, but didn't bother with Bobby:

Quote:

Bizarre legal theory making anti-vaccine movement more extreme, experts warn

The anti-vaccine movement in Canada is becoming increasingly radicalized thanks to a bizarre legal theory spreading through its ranks, according to multiple experts.

Last week, protesters entered a school in Salmon Arm, B.C., to "serve" school officials with what lawyers say are bogus legal documents.

The documents are based on the ideology of the Freemen-on-the-land, an anti-government movement with links to white nationalism.

"This is very worrying," said Edwin Hodge, an expert on right-wing extremism at the Centre for Global Studies at the University of Victoria.

The pseudo-legal ideas of the Freemen have ebbed and flowed over the years, but the philosophy has typically been relegated to the fringes of society, according to experts.

Not anymore. The pandemic and its associated opposition to public health measures have vaulted these ideas into the public eye.

"It's been a bonanza," said Richard Warman, an Ottawa human rights lawyer who has written extensively on pseudo-law.

Protest leader David Lindsay is a known believer of the Freemen-on-the-land ideology and spreads its ideas regularly at Okanagan rallies. (Chris Walker/CBC)
'An intimidation tactic'

David Lindsay, a prominent anti-vaccine mandate protester in Kelowna, B.C., is also a well-known follower of the Freemen-on-the-land ideology, according to legal scholars, and has used rallies in the Okanagan to spread it. CBC News reached out to Lindsay for comment but did not hear back in time for publication.
So where is Bobby?

Anti-vax/freeman rallies are being held and he's not there. Anti-vaxxers are using freeman legal theories to advance their agendas and Bobby's not being consulted. The CBC writes about freemen-on-the-land and doesn't bother to call Bobby?

How's that?

Let me speculate.

Could it be that broke, booze addled and unable to travel Bobby is simply not relevant anymore?

Is it possible that, after his drunken interview with Beth Martens, his Artist Valley scam and his fleecing of Lisa Chamberlain, Bobby's been recognized in his own subculture as a manipulative narcissist and is being ignored?

Could it be that anti-vaxxers, not knowing the Bobby of the 2000s, now only see a dysfunctional old man?

*https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/briti...Bg8qpEO7J4gfWY

-------------
Dope Clock II: It's been 102 days since Bobby Menard announced plans to create "Artists Valley". So far all he has done is lie through his teeth.

Last edited by arayder; 30th September 2021 at 04:08 AM.
Old 30th September 2021, 02:07 PM   #235
gmanontario
Muse

Let me speculate.

Could it be that broke, booze addled and unable to travel Bobby is simply not relevant anymore?

Is it possible that, after his drunken interview with Beth Martens, his Artist Valley scam and his fleecing of Lisa Chamberlain, Bobby's been recognized in his own subculture as a manipulative narcissist and is being ignored?

Could it be that anti-vaxxers, not knowing the Bobby of the 2000s, now only see a dysfunctional old man?

-------------
Dope Clock II: It's been 102 days since Bobby Menard announced plans to create "Artists Valley". So far all he has done is lie through his teeth.
All of the above. He's a joke now only worth mocking.

Last edited by gmanontario; 30th September 2021 at 03:10 PM. Reason: Grammar booboos
Old 30th September 2021, 05:17 PM   #236
arayder
Illuminator

Bobby decodes the Bible

All of the above. He's a joke now only worth mocking.
Lately Bobby has been engaging in his own sort of religious jibber jabber. . .telling people he wants to be like Jesus, asking readers to pray for his injured sister (from whom he is likely estranged), telling readers their divinity is being denied by vaccine mandates and sharing posts claiming Jesus was an anarchist.

I suspect the ever manipulative Bobby is trying to get on the good side of Christians he has cyber-encountered in the anti-vax movement.

It's pretty clear Ole Bobby doesn't know any more about Christianity than he knows about law. Listening to him trying to make Jesus into the first freeman is like watching one of his old YouTubes in which he says he learned how to "decode the law" by boning up on the LSAT.

I don't think he realizes how hypocritical he looks when he gets all spiritual while ripping off Lisa Chamberlain for legal fees and running his Artist Valley scam.

-------------

Last edited by arayder; 30th September 2021 at 05:25 PM.
Old 1st October 2021, 02:46 PM   #237
arayder
Illuminator

Cat cat yo' tongue, Bobby?

One of Bobby's followers asks him a simple question on Facebook:

Quote:
Dario Busch Are you going to court again?
So far no answer.

One wonders if Bobby is inventing another phony success story (read: lie) in private and doesn't want to make the mistake of publicly giving out details such that his "tall tale" might be checked out.

His latest such ruse was to tell the story that he beat a covid curfew ticket in Quebec by sending one of his magic letters (he'll sell you one) to the court.

Challenges to document the story with ticket numbers, court dates or other details were simply ignored.

Bobby lies like a 10 year-old.

-------------
Dope Clock II: It's been 103 days since Bobby Menard announced plans to create "Artists Valley". So far all he has done is lie through his teeth.

Last edited by arayder; 1st October 2021 at 04:46 PM.
Old 2nd October 2021, 09:52 PM   #238
arayder
Illuminator

Menard's narcissistic shock

Narcissistic shock is a psychic injury in which an individual with a narcissistic personality disorder is confronted with his/her true self.

When Menard gets dragged before a judge, is fined, sanctioned, must flee the jurisdiction of the courts, gets caught in a lie, post a drunken YouTube, or miserably fails a “client” he knows full well that once the truth of the matter is known he will be seen as a failure. . .a loser.

In Menard’s case the injury evokes him to respond by seeking the admiration of gullible individuals who will believe his phony tales of success.

This dysfunctional response most often takes the form of some grandiose project that is said to be in the works, but never really gets started, much less completed.

We can see that the shock to Menard’s mental health must be significant because when these projects are pitched there isn’t any ruse, deception or outright lie he won’t tell in order to get over on the gullible.

The sad irony is that the failure of each phony project dreamed up to suave Bobby's ego in reality continues the cycle of failure-shock-injury.

After a really, really bad six or seven months Bobby is on the ropes again and has another project: a book.

A gullible Facebook follower asks:

Quote:
Robert Bennetts When will this [book] be available to purchase?
And is told:

Quote:
Robert Menard couple of weeks looks like... up to the publisher
Folks, it's not about the stake.. .it's about the sizzle.

--------------
Dope Clock II: It's been 104 days since Bobby Menard announced plans to create "Artists Valley". So far all he has done is lie through his teeth.

Last edited by arayder; 2nd October 2021 at 09:54 PM.
Old 10th October 2021, 06:21 AM   #239
arayder
Illuminator

Bobby Owes Me 50 G's?

Quote:
Nicholas Andrew From what I understand when I place an order at a restaurant I must pay for my order. There for if I were to take an order from someone doing business, they must pay me to follow their order, wouldn't they?
Quote:
Robert Menard Nicholas Andrew correct. And a common law jurisdiction orders give rise to bills. This is generally true unless you are for instance in the army where you are already being paid to follow orders. I have tested this theory numerous times.
Yeah, right. Bobby says he's done a lot of things. But when one asks for details or documentation he never answers.

Bobby's been busted several times over for playing this decades old sovcit/detax/freeman trick of pretending a word only has one usage and one meaning. He pretends that governments and their courts are just corporations and when a court orders you to do something it's the same thing as you placing an order, which you must pay, in a restaurant.

Freemandia's resident story teller says he made an unnamed municipality pay for court ordered repairs and renovations to one of his unnamed "client's" home.

Mr. "I-can't-remember-what-I-said" doesn't seem to remember that a few years ago he asked the courts to order me to pay him $50,000 in damages. By his own theory does he owe me $50,000?

--------------
Dope Clock II: It's been 112 days since Bobby Menard announced plans to create "Artists Valley". So far all he has done is lie through his teeth.

Last edited by arayder; 10th October 2021 at 07:57 AM.
Old 10th October 2021, 08:44 AM   #240
arayder
Illuminator

The Tall Tales Continue

From Bobby's Facebook page. One of the commenters asks for proof. . .

Quote:
Nicholas Andrew Did you ever get paid?
Quote:
Robert Menard Nicholas Andrew better. Got the orders rescinded.
Document your claim, Robert!

--------------
Dope Clock II: It's been 112 days since Bobby Menard announced plans to create "Artists Valley". So far all he has done is lie through his teeth.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories