IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags anti-islam sentiments , FOTL , Freeman movement , Islam conspiracies , Robert Menard

Old 12th December 2021, 11:48 AM   #281
arayder
Illuminator

Is Bobby having pretend meetings?

From his Facebook:

Quote:
Robert Menard Doing a gathering in Toronto this week. PM for time and place details.

What's with all the secrecy in Bobby's life? He brags about comedy gigs but never names the pub where they're happening. He sets up projects, ask for money to fund them and then leaves out the facts.

His "go to move" used to be to tell a tall tale and leave so many details out that nobody could check to see if he's lying or not. But this taking it to the extreme.

Back in the day he used recruit minions to set up his freeman lectures. Has he run out of dutiful minions and has to pretend he's still active?

Is he trying to ape the freeman gurus who are publicly making the leap to anti-vaccination activists?

Or is he just a pickled old loser living in a fantasy world?

--------------------
Dope Clock II: It's been 175 days since Bobby Menard announced plans to create "Artists Valley". So far all he has done is lie through his teeth.

Last edited by arayder; 12th December 2021 at 11:58 AM.
arayder is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th December 2021, 12:28 PM   #282
gmanontario
Muse

I wish I knew the location and time. I still know people in the TPS even after retiring and not working with them for the province.

One little email and poof Bobby gone.
gmanontario is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th December 2021, 01:25 PM   #283
arayder
Illuminator

Originally Posted by gmanontario View Post
I wish I knew the location and time. I still know people in the TPS even after retiring and not working with them for the province.

Yeah, he's a scared little rabbit.

My guess is that he is trolling the anti-vax community for gullibles and the search has lead to a gathering in Ontario.

It's not going to work out well for Bobby when the anti-vaxxers, who want to be loud as hell, discover that Bobby has to hide.

And this time the internet is not going to be his friend since a google search of "Robert Menard Freeman-on-the-land" comes up with a recounting of Bobby's zero-for-life batting average.

--------------------
Dope Clock II: It's been 175 days since Bobby Menard announced plans to create "Artists Valley". So far all he has done is lie through his teeth.

Last edited by arayder; 12th December 2021 at 01:34 PM.
arayder is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th December 2021, 02:20 PM   #284
arayder
Illuminator

Has Bobby found God?

Quote:
Robert Menard

UN Sculpture Looks a Lot Like the End Times Beast Referred to in Daniel 7 and Revelation 13

CBN News
The United Nations has placed a giant statue in New York that resembles an end-times "beast" from the New Testament's book of Revelation.
The U.N. recently tweeted a photo of the statue.

"A guardian for international peace and security sits on the Visitor's Plaza outside #UN Headquarters. The guardian is a fusion of jaguar and eagle and donated by the Government of Oaxaca, Mexico."

Countless critics on social media are saying the statue appears to be the likeness of the "beast" the Prophet Daniel wrote about in the Old Testament and the Apostle John wrote about in the Book of Revelation. . . .

https://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/world/2...-revelation-13
Judging from the comments it seems Bobby's found a whole new subculture in which to troll for suckers.

-------------------
Dope Clock II: It's been 176 days since Bobby Menard announced plans to create "Artists Valley". So far all he has done is lie through his teeth.
Old 14th December 2021, 06:26 PM   #285
arayder
Illuminator

Bobby wants to go back to TO and pay his ole daddy back for the emotional abuse he suffered at his hands.

Mr. Truth can't deal with the reality that he was a sad last, unwanted child jerked around by a tired, old man who didn't have the sense to realize he was just passing on the family tradition of abuse.

And that's exactly why Bobby couldn't be trusted with Elizabeth Anne.

Decades later Bobby still can't figure out what everybody else sees.

-------------------
Dope Clock II: It's been 177 days since Bobby Menard announced plans to create "Artists Valley". So far all he has done is lie through his teeth.
Old 15th December 2021, 06:48 AM   #286
arayder
Illuminator

Bobby takes the "talking cure". . .

Originally Posted by arayder View Post
Bobby wants to go back to TO and pay his ole daddy back for the emotional abuse he suffered at his hands.

Mr. Truth can't deal with the reality that he was a sad last, unwanted child jerked around by a tired, old man who didn't have the sense to realize he was just passing on the family tradition of abuse.

And that's exactly why Bobby couldn't be trusted with Elizabeth Anne.

Decades later Bobby still can't figure out what everybody else sees.
In one of Bobby's old videos* (see 8:00) he describes traveling for three weeks with a guy who verbally abused him and upon each occasion of abuse told Robert he was "just kidding".

Robert describes un-characteristically cooking and shopping for this guy only to have the guy tell him everything he did was wrong. Story goes that upon being asked to stop the verbal abuse the guy started pretending to slap him in the face only to stop short and say, "only kidding".

Bobby complains that, upon "kicking the guy out", friends told him he should have put up with the abuser and that the abuser was going around saying Bobby was being too sensitive.

At the end of the tale Bobby is visibly relieved to have told the story. Bobby, naturally, goes on to liken the guy's behavior to that of government.

But the story doesn't wash.

Bobby doesn't cook for or serve co-workers and the idea of him putting up with such abuse several times a day for weeks from a mere traveling companion and co-worker before he caught on isn't believable.

I believe "the guy" was his father and the household duties during which Bobby claims the abuses happen where those children do in families. That's why Bobby had to put up with the abuse for an extended period of time. I believe the "friends" who told him he should put up with "the guy" were his sisters.

His old man kept needling him by telling family and friends Bobby was a wiener.

And, I believe, in the end Bobby transfers his feelings for his father into blind hatred of authority.

* https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnnI5eZnXYk

-------------------
Dope Clock II: It's been 178 days since Bobby Menard announced plans to create "Artists Valley". So far all he has done is lie through his teeth.
Old 19th December 2021, 12:49 PM   #287
arayder
Illuminator

Bobby gets Eldonized. . .

Well, it seems Bobby is well into the "Eldonization" of his career.

Eldon Warman ended up, after years of abject failure, a dismissed and ignored relic of the sovcit/detax/freeman community. He died unnoticed in 2017.*

As we speak Bobby Menard has become a mere hanger-on in the anti-vax community. After decades of failure, scams and phony claims of success the anti-vac community is well aware that Bobby's a head nodding loser who can't do much more than share other's posts on Facebook.

This is a sort of poetic justice for Bobby since years ago he did everything he could to clear his career path (stop laughing, reader) by dismissing Eldon as old and out of touch.

At least Eldon had a few family members who could stomach his craziness and hence helped him in the last few years.

*https://www.quatloos.com/Q-Forum/viewtopic.php?t=11586

-------------------
Dope Clock II: It's been 182 days since Bobby Menard announced plans to create "Artists Valley". So far all he has done is lie through his teeth.

Last edited by arayder; 19th December 2021 at 12:50 PM.
Old 19th December 2021, 04:36 PM   #288
arayder
Illuminator

Right on cue. . .

. . .Bobby says he's gonna' do something

Quote:
Robert Menard
So I have decided to come out of retirement, but only to save the world.
COMING SOON: Freeman on the Land 2.0
Let's see what irons Bobby has in the fire?

-Artist Valley
-The Understanding Common Law book
-The freedom and remedy podcasts
-The precedents app.
-The common law study group

All stuff Bobby said he was gonna' do, but never did.

And I take back what I said about Bobby ending up like Eldon Warman. Warman wrestled with cops, got arrested, argued in court, had several real clients, and threatened process servers with rocks.

Pusscake Bobby just goes on Facebooks and says he's gonna' do this and that.

-------------------
Dope Clock II: It's been 182 days since Bobby Menard announced plans to create "Artists Valley". So far all he has done is lie through his teeth.

Last edited by arayder; 19th December 2021 at 04:39 PM.
Old 19th December 2021, 05:01 PM   #289
gmanontario
Muse

Let's see what irons Bobby has in the fire?

-Artist Valley
-The Understanding Common Law book
-The freedom and remedy podcasts
-The precedents app.
-The common law study group

All stuff Bobby said he was gonna' do, but never did.

And I take back what I said about Bobby ending up like Eldon Warman. Warman wrestled with cops, got arrested, argued in court, had several real clients, and threatened process servers with rocks.

Pusscake Bobby just goes on Facebooks and says he's gonna' do this and that.

-------------------
Heh. Save the world? Normally I'd think that was humor but we are talking about Bobby.
Eldon was an interesting but misguided person who actually acted on his beliefs. Bobby is a fringe player who lies as much as TFG. Less believable too.
I wonder if this will be a roaring success as Freeman Valley 1.0? Will this take a double dose of Mooseheads and weed to conjure up?
gmanontario is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th December 2021, 05:08 PM   #290
Hans
Philosopher

Would it be ungentlemanly to bet on when Bobby 4.5 will start?
Hans is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th December 2021, 05:27 PM   #291
arayder
Illuminator

Puppy killer 2.0?

Freeman on the Land 2.0 will be smothered in its crib when Bobby's celebrity client, Lisa Chamberlain, gets pole axed in court for animal abuse.

-------------------
Old 22nd December 2021, 12:11 PM   #292
arayder
Illuminator

Once again suffering from narcissistic shock (a psychic injury in which a person with a narcissistic personality disorder is confronted with his true self) Bobby has gone manic.

He responds, seeking admiration, by pretending he's "coming out of retirement" and is affiliated with real, functional projects like Stand4Thee and the Human Unity Movement. . .the latter two efforts Bobby never said anything about working with until he was confronted with his latest round of failures and phony projects that never happened.

The shock to Menard’s mental health must be significant so as to make him pretend to be an international mover and shaker.

-------------------
Dope Clock II: It's been 185 days since Bobby Menard announced plans to create "Artists Valley". So far all he has done is lie through his teeth.

Last edited by arayder; 22nd December 2021 at 12:19 PM.
Old 24th December 2021, 09:50 AM   #293
arayder
Illuminator

Bobby spouts off at his Facebook page and I reply:

Quote:
Robert Menard If I am pro-freedom
You are not pro freedom, Bobby. You are on the record as a denier of religious freedoms, a Nazi apologist and a closeted anti-semite.

Quote:
. . .and because of that the government labels me as anti-government, I must logically conclude that the government is anti-freedom.
Sonny, the government doesn't "label" you anything but a small time scammer on the run from the courts.

Quote:
If I am pro-truth, and for that reason the government labels me as anti-government, I must logically conclude that the government is anti-truth
You aren't pro-truth, Bobby. You are a self-aggrandizing liar who will say anything he needs to so as to get over on the gullible.

And like some tin horn dictator you believe you are accountable to on one, no law, no courts for any of your dirty dealings.

-------------------
Dope Clock II: It's been 187 days since Bobby Menard announced plans to create "Artists Valley". So far all he has done is lie through his teeth.

Last edited by arayder; 24th December 2021 at 10:15 AM.
Old 27th December 2021, 01:36 PM   #294
arayder
Illuminator

A challenge for you Mr. Menard. . .

Mr. Menard,

In the comments section of a February 24, 20121 YouTube entitled “Robert Arthur Menard: What it Took to Pioneer the Freeman on the Land Movement” you claimed that you had made the concept behind the Association of Canadian Consumer Purchasers (ACCP) work three different times.

You wrote: “. . . I have successfully used the Bills of Exchange Act three times to discharge consumer purchases. I am willing to identify and testify to all of this. . .”.

I challenge you to substantiate this this claim.

We all know you are lurking.

-------------------
Dope Clock II: It's been 190 days since Bobby Menard announced plans to create "Artists Valley". So far all he has done is lie through his teeth.

Last edited by arayder; 27th December 2021 at 01:37 PM.
Old 27th December 2021, 08:56 PM   #295
BazBear
Possible Suspect

Mr. Menard,

In the comments section of a February 24, 20121 YouTube entitled “Robert Arthur Menard: What it Took to Pioneer the Freeman on the Land Movement” you claimed that you had made the concept behind the Association of Canadian Consumer Purchasers (ACCP) work three different times.

You wrote: “. . . I have successfully used the Bills of Exchange Act three times to discharge consumer purchases. I am willing to identify and testify to all of this. . .”.

-------------------
Dope Clock II: It's been 190 days since Bobby Menard announced plans to create "Artists Valley". So far all he has done is lie through his teeth.
I just hope that this a typo, and not a message from 18,100 years in the future, a future where Robert's still grifting!
BazBear is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th December 2021, 09:36 PM   #296
Hans
Philosopher

Originally Posted by BazBear View Post
I just hope that this a typo, and not a message from 18,100 years in the future, a future where Robert's still grifting!
Stranger still I hope its not 20121 BCE and not AD....meaning he's an immortal!
Hans is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th December 2021, 09:45 PM   #297
arayder
Illuminator

Originally Posted by BazBear View Post
Yes, a typo I saw after the edit period ended.

Menard's game is to fake success while he pitches his magic letters to authorities and a bogus legal advice service.

Back in the spring of 2021 he was trying to make a comeback and managed to convince Beth Martens to do three YouTubes interviews with him. The number of outright lies he told about his claimed successes during the interviews was just plain astounding.

The comeback needed when he showed up drunk for the third interview, which was so bad that Martens trashed the video and hasn't bothered with Moose Head Man since.

After that debacle Menard returned to his old practice of pretending he has this and that wonderful project going. .. .artist valley. . .a book. . .a legal services app. . .freeman 2.0. . .

-------------------

Last edited by arayder; 27th December 2021 at 10:00 PM.
Old 28th December 2021, 06:51 AM   #298
arayder
Illuminator

Cat got your tongue, Robert?

Mr. Menard,

In the comments section of a February 24, 2021 YouTube entitled “Robert Arthur Menard: What it Took to Pioneer the Freeman on the Land Movement” you claimed that you had made the concept behind the Association of Canadian Consumer Purchasers (ACCP) work three different times.

Robert, how do you expect people to believe you when you can't tell the truth?

-------------------
Dope Clock II: It's been 191 days since Bobby Menard announced plans to create "Artists Valley". So far all he has done is lie through his teeth.
Old 28th December 2021, 10:51 AM   #299
arayder
Illuminator

Mr. Menard,

Robert, how do you expect people to believe you when you can't tell the truth?
Menard responds:

Quote:
Robert Menard Oh Arayder, you sad, narcissistic, deluded, pathetic, old stalking coward. I don't accept challenges from a coward who hides their identity. . .
Let the record show Menard can't back up his claim.

There's more challenges to come.

-------------------
Dope Clock II: It's been 191 days since Bobby Menard announced plans to create "Artists Valley". So far all he has done is lie through his teeth.
Old 28th December 2021, 01:37 PM   #300
gmanontario
Muse

Menard responds:

Let the record show Menard can't back up his claim.

There's more challenges to come.

-------------------
I thought you told him your name awhile ago. More lies?
Old 28th December 2021, 08:38 PM   #301
arayder
Illuminator

Bursting Bobby's Bubble of Deception

I thought you told him your name awhile ago. More lies?
Yes. He knows who I am.

Menard's problem isn't the sort of physical cowardice he wants to make it all about. His problem is that he can't face reality represented in answering a question about one of his self aggrandizing stories.

Menard never made the ACCP or anything like it work.

In his head he lives in a world where he gets to make up any legal theory, conspiracy theory or event he imagines.

His Facebook temper tantrum is about somebody bursting his bubble.

------------------

Last edited by arayder; 28th December 2021 at 08:45 PM.
Old 29th December 2021, 09:00 AM   #302
arayder
Illuminator

Bobby's not so secret Nazi past. . .

Back in 2013 Peter, the site administrator for the World Freeman Society Forums passionately defended Hitler and Nazi Germany. Here are few choice quotes from freedom-loving Peter at WFS:

"Adolf Hitler fought for our future and freedom."

"Winston Churchill, Roosevelt, Eisenhower and Stalin were all Jews backed by the same Jewish Bank Gangsters that run the show today.
Hitler who was God fearing, as well as his Arm which consisted of ALL religions, were fighting Communism which was Godless.
Communism is what we globally see today as a Free and Democratic Society, where anyone can own your ASSets, buy into your country, lobby the **** away your rights because you have no say, and you walk around in the illusion that you are free."

"In Germany and Europe, Hitler was fighting for your rights, freeing you from the Bank Gangsters and giving everyone equal rights."

The old links are dead. Did Bobby destroy the evidence?

https://public.worldfreemansociety.o...-fail?start=12

https://public.worldfreemansociety.o...hat-s-going-on

Lest Bobby claims he had nothing to do with the Nazification of freemanism, let's read who Peter says is responsible for FMOTL's conversion to Nazism?

"You see, what I ave realised, and I am no thicky thicky, is mainly from Rob and his films and teachings is that it is OK to question things."

See:https://public.worldfreemansociety.o...tart=30#124668 (another dead link)

------------------
Dope Clock II: It's been 192 days since Bobby Menard announced plans to create "Artists Valley". So far all he has done is lie through his teeth.
Old 29th December 2021, 01:41 PM   #303
arayder
Illuminator

Is Menard s closeted Nazi?

Back in 2013 Peter, the site administrator for the World Freeman Society Forums passionately defended Hitler and Nazi Germany. Here are few choice quotes from freedom-loving Peter at WFS:

"Adolf Hitler fought for our future and freedom."

"Winston Churchill, Roosevelt, Eisenhower and Stalin were all Jews backed by the same Jewish Bank Gangsters that run the show today.
Hitler who was God fearing, as well as his Arm which consisted of ALL religions, were fighting Communism which was Godless.
Communism is what we globally see today as a Free and Democratic Society, where anyone can own your ASSets, buy into your country, lobby the **** away your rights because you have no say, and you walk around in the illusion that you are free."

"In Germany and Europe, Hitler was fighting for your rights, freeing you from the Bank Gangsters and giving everyone equal rights."

The old links are dead. Did Bobby destroy the evidence?

https://public.worldfreemansociety.o...-fail?start=12

https://public.worldfreemansociety.o...hat-s-going-on

Lest Bobby claims he had nothing to do with the Nazification of freemanism, let's read who Peter says is responsible for FMOTL's conversion to Nazism?

"You see, what I ave realised, and I am no thicky thicky, is mainly from Rob and his films and teachings is that it is OK to question things."

See:https://public.worldfreemansociety.o...tart=30#124668 (another dead link)
For weeks after Patrick posted his pro-Nazi diatribes on the WFS forum members publicly implored Menard to do something about the hateful screeds, saying that freemanism was not about prejudice and hate. A few said they had emailed Menard begging him to act, but had gotten no replies.

At first Menard ignored them. Then he said the pro Nazi-propaganda was just expressing a valid "alternate point of view". When the situation got out of control Bobby opined that the posts were just the work of one member (Patrick was the forum administrator) and that he, Menard, had no authority to run his own forum.

Eventually many of the members quit the forum, complaining that Menard was like an absentee landlord.

Since this PR debacle Menard has been careful to use code words so not to label the so-called international banking cartel as the "Jew Bankers".

------------------
Dope Clock II: It's been 192 days since Bobby Menard announced plans to create "Artists Valley". So far all he has done is lie through his teeth.
Old 30th December 2021, 09:48 AM   #304
arayder
Illuminator

Another Challenge for Mr. Menard

From Mr. Menard's Facebook page:

Quote:
Freemen believe in equality, responsibility. . .
You believe in taking responsibility, Mr. Menard?

The business, Real 3Games, which you claimed to have begun used a stolen "brand name" which was already in use by an actual company as per international trademark law.

Will you take responsibility for your theft of intellectual property, Mr. Menard?

Were the investors you claimed to have made aware of your theft and violation of trademark law?

Did you repay the investors?

Was the individual you claimed was the CEO of Real 3Games made aware that he was complicit in this theft?

I challenge you to answer directly, Mr. Menard.

------------------
Dope Clock II: It's been 193 days since Bobby Menard announced plans to create "Artists Valley". So far all he has done is lie through his teeth.
Old 30th December 2021, 03:39 PM   #305
arayder
Illuminator

Who do you think you're fooling, Bobby?

From Mr. Menard's Facebook page:

"Freemen believe in equality, responsibility. . ."
You believe in taking responsibility, Mr. Menard?

The business, Real 3Games, which you claimed to have begun used a stolen "brand name" which was already in use by an actual company as per international trademark law.

Will you take responsibility for your theft of intellectual property, Mr. Menard?

Were the investors you claimed to have made aware of your theft and violation of trademark law?

Did you repay the investors?

Was the individual you claimed was the CEO of Real 3Games made aware that he was complicit in this theft?

I challenge you to answer directly, Mr. Menard.
Bobby responds:

Quote:
Robert Menard Did you know that if a company in let say Germany, is operating under a corporate name, and they do not register that name in Canada, you can register that name for use in Canada? And it does not constitute theft of intellectual property. As a matter of fact, you can do a name search here and it won't even show that there is a company using the same name in Germany.
It is entirely possible to come up all on your own with a name that is being used in Germany and never even know that another company is using that name in Europe.
I know there is at least one idiot who does not know that...
Oh, please. Watching you squirm is sad, Bobby.

Real 3Games has an international trademark on its name and you know damn well that they do, Bobby. I found the company and let them know about you and you dropped the phony project like a hot rock. One suspects you got a cease and desist letter and your freeman stones rolled down your pant leg like the thieving little puss cake you are.

If your company had been real you'd have dealt with the same name problem and moved forward. But you didn't because your company was a scam. You got busted and nearly got in real trouble, so you ran.

A few days after your Real 3Games debacle you tired the same ruse again and stole the name of an Italian toy company, Imaginarium, and tried to use it brand another effort. You got busted on that one too!

So how did you make the same mistake twice, Bobby?

Who do you think you're fooling, sonny?

------------------
Dope Clock II: It's been 193 days since Bobby Menard announced plans to create "Artists Valley". So far all he has done is lie through his teeth.
Old 31st December 2021, 06:43 AM   #306
arayder
Illuminator

Another Challenge for Mr. Menard

Mr. Menard,

This spring you claimed to have gotten a "ticket" for a violation of a covid curfew in Montreal. You later inferred you had beaten the rap by the use of one of your letters.

I challenge you to prove you received the ticket in the first place (you should have a copy) and to substantiate your inference that you beat the rap.

------------------
Dope Clock II: It's been 194 days since Bobby Menard announced plans to create "Artists Valley". So far all he has done is lie through his teeth.

Last edited by arayder; 31st December 2021 at 06:52 AM.
Old 31st December 2021, 12:23 PM   #307
arayder
Illuminator

Attention Freeman Lurkers. . .

. . .Rob wants you all to think that he and I are presently engaged in a debate as to the merits of his philosophy.

That's just a misdirection.

If you read back up this thread you will see that Menard is simply being asked to substantiate claims of success and justify some questionable business practices.

Rob has already said he would "testify to all of this" (his words, not mine), yet when it comes time to answer a few simple questions he cries foul, obfuscates and piles on more unproven claims.

If the guy working on your truck jived like this about the work he isn't doing you'd put his arse in a sling.

Ask Menard for proof that Artist Valley is real.

Ask him to prove he discharged consumer purchases a la the ACCP.

Ask him for a copy of the ticket he says he beat In Montreal.

Just ask questions. . .

------------------
Dope Clock II: It's been 194 days since Bobby Menard announced plans to create "Artists Valley". So far all he has done is lie through his teeth.

Last edited by arayder; 31st December 2021 at 12:29 PM.
Old 1st January 2022, 06:26 AM   #308
arayder
Illuminator

A Challenge for Menard

Mr. Menard,

During your March 8, 2021 interview with Beth Martens you claimed you had forced the city of Montreal and an unnamed municipality in B.C. to pay for court ordered modifications to the residences of two of your clients.

You claimed that the court’s use of the phrase “court order” meant the court had placed an order for goods or services rather than issuing a mandate.

You also claimed that the two clients received sheepishly apologetic letters from city officials immediately upon receiving one of your letters to the authorities.

I challenge you to produce documentation of your claim including the afore mentioned letters from the city of Montreal and the municipality in B.C..

------------------
Dope Clock II: It's been 195 days since Bobby Menard announced plans to create "Artists Valley". So far all he has done is lie through his teeth.[/quote]
Old 4th January 2022, 06:52 AM   #309
arayder
Illuminator

Menard tells another lie. . .

Bobby Menard, feeling he is no longer responsible to anyone for anything he says or does has posted another of his "letters to the authorities" on his Facebook page in which he pretends the vaccine requirements of Canadian auto making companies are really government mandates.

That is not the case! The Canadian federal and provincial governments have NOT mandated auto makers to require their employees be vaccinated against covid-19.

The requirement is the decision of the auto makers, who by Bobby's own philosophy, are free to make such requirements!

I have bolded some of the passages and in respect for the rules of this forum edited the lengthy screed dow.

You can go to Bobby's Facebook page to see the entire screed.

Quote:
Hello and good day

I am a Canadian autoworker and a member of the CAW union. I have been a taxpayer and supporter of our democratic system for many years. I am not anti-government, anti-vaccine, or a conspiracy theorist. I do believe in our right to privacy and bodily autonomy. However due to the government's response to what has been labeled a pandemic I see that many of my rights are being eroded, ignored, and deeply negatively affected.

Furthermore, it appears that I may be about to lose my job or face other sanctions for refusing to take part in what is arguably a large-scale medical experiment without sufficient long-term data. Many of these sanctions are clearly a contravention of the rights recognized by the Charter of Rights and Freedoms and enshrined in the Constitution. All of these are happening with the support and perhaps even direction of the provincial and federal governments. It has not escaped my attention that all of the mandates and public health orders which are negatively affecting the average Canadian and small-business owners are having absolutely no effect financially speaking on elected officials or government bureaucrats.. . . .

. . .It offends my sense of fairness that unelected bureaucrats have been granted such large-scale and far-ranging powers . . .
Menard goes on to pretend this fictional auto worker will naturally become a freeman-on-the-land

Quote:
I would like to remind you that Canada is a common law jurisdiction. . .

It has recently come to my attention that there is a group of people known as Freeman-on-the-Land and that they claim that we as human beings have the right to revoke consent to be governed and that there is a mechanism by which people can lawfully exit the jurisdiction within which de facto fictional governments operate.. . .

. . .I am serving you notice that if I lose my job due to these government mandates then you will immediately lose yours as my government. I will serve you with a notice of understanding and intent and a claim of right revoking my consent to be a member of your society, to exist as a person within your jurisdiction, and to be subject to any provincial or federal statutes or acts that deal with fictional persons. I will immediately abandon my social insurance number and I will end all associations with the Canada Revenue Agency. I will join with the growing group of people in Canada. . .
Bobby then goes on to pretend the fictional auto work can cash in his birth bond, or whatever Bobby calls them.

Quote:
Losing my job now will indicate to me it is time to collapse all trusts and to claim my rightful share of the wealth of this country and to administrate that personally. I would also support the creation of new courts of law that are not corrupt. Courts within which all individuals are equal, everyone is responsible for their own actions, there are no fictions, and no one enjoys any immunity of any sort.
You have notice. Govern yourself accordingly.

Sincerely and without malice aforethought, ill-will, vexation or frivolity.
Happy New Year!
Has Menard lost his marbles?

------------------
Dope Clock II: It's been 198 days since Bobby Menard announced plans to create "Artists Valley". So far all he has done is lie through his teeth.

Last edited by arayder; 4th January 2022 at 06:55 AM.
Old 4th January 2022, 10:10 AM   #310
Hans
Philosopher

Has Menard lost his marbles?
Marbles? No he never had any just some broken rock chips, dust, a touch of gravel and whole lot of dried manure.
Old 4th January 2022, 12:05 PM   #311
gmanontario
Muse

Originally Posted by Hans View Post
Marbles? No he never had any just some broken rock chips, dust, a touch of gravel and whole lot of dried manure.
I disagree. A good portion of that manure is fairly fresh.

But otherwise you are correct sir. Menard lost his marbles a long time ago and still has that empty space with nothing but cobwebs between the ears.

Last edited by gmanontario; 4th January 2022 at 12:06 PM.
Old 4th January 2022, 01:21 PM   #312
arayder
Illuminator

After lurking here Menard realized that the vaccine requirements in the Canadian auto industry are workplace rules and not government mandates. When he realized he had wasted an entire screed on another of his ignorant misconceptions he went off on his Facebook page:

Quote:
Robert Menard
Who is to blame?
If an autoworker does not get the jab, they are put on unpaid suspension. That is a corporate policy supported by the government.
Then they will not get EI. That is a governmental policy.
Both can be addressed by the government changing its policies.
The government can make the suspension illegal, and they can provide benefits to those who have paid into the scheme.
At the feet of the government is exactly where the blame should be laid.
So now a government that he says doesn't exist is supposed to dictate to private companies and drain the national treasury to pay the unemployment insurance for freemen who won't follow simple workplace safety rules?

When did Bobby officially become a fascist?

Dope Clock II: It's been 198 days since Bobby Menard announced plans to create "Artists Valley". So far all he has done is lie through his teeth.

Last edited by arayder; 4th January 2022 at 01:22 PM.
Old 4th January 2022, 01:36 PM   #313
Hans
Philosopher

I disagree. A good portion of that manure is fairly fresh.

But otherwise you are correct sir. Menard lost his marbles a long time ago and still has that empty space with nothing but cobwebs between the ears.
I stand corrected you are on point!
Old 4th January 2022, 01:38 PM   #314
Hans
Philosopher

About 30+ years ago, around the second Tuesday in October.
Old 5th January 2022, 05:43 AM   #315
arayder
Illuminator

. . .and drain the national treasury to pay the unemployment insurance for freemen who won't follow simple workplace safety rules?

Originally Posted by Hans View Post
About 30+ years ago, around the second Tuesday in October.
Yeah, the idea of all his freemen buddies claiming their "rightful share of the wealth of this country and to administrate that personally" is a lot like the Nazis making sure the brown shirts get paid.

Dope Clock II: It's been 199 days since Bobby Menard announced plans to create "Artists Valley". So far all he has done is lie through his teeth.

Last edited by arayder; 5th January 2022 at 06:07 AM.
Old 6th January 2022, 01:26 PM   #316
arayder
Illuminator

I repeat the challenge. . .

. . .made 10 days ago, Robert.

I again challenge you to act in honor!

Mr. Menard,

In the comments section of a February 24, 2021 YouTube entitled “Robert Arthur Menard: What it Took to Pioneer the Freeman on the Land Movement” you claimed that you had made the concept behind the Association of Canadian Consumer Purchasers (ACCP) work three different times.

------------------
Dope Clock II: It's been 200 days since Bobby Menard announced plans to create "Artists Valley". So far all he has done is lie through his teeth.
Old 7th January 2022, 02:03 PM   #317
arayder
Illuminator

Attention Lurkers. . .

From Bobby's Facebook Page:
Quote:
Robert Menard Watching olde arayder make up his lies, misinterpret and misrepresent my beliefs and throw his tantrums, all while demanding I pay attention to him reminds me of a cat in heat. . .
Freeman and anti-vax lurkers, it isn't that Bobby can't recall his support for freedom robbing legislation in Quebec, or that he can't recall saying Nazism as just another way of looking at things.

He recalls because I remind him every so often.

It's not that he's tired of documenting his claimed successes. . .he's never document a single one!

The thing is Bobby thinks you all are so stupid that he can lie to your faces and get away with it.

-----------
Dope Clock II: It's been 201 days since Bobby Menard announced plans to create "Artists Valley". So far all he has done is lie through his teeth.
Old 7th January 2022, 02:36 PM   #318
arayder
Illuminator

Truth Closes in on Robert

Mr. Menard,

During your March 8, 2021 interview with Beth Martens you claimed you had forced the city of Montreal and an unnamed municipality in B.C. to pay for court ordered modifications to the residences of two of your clients.

You claimed that the court’s use of the phrase “court order” meant the court had placed an order for goods or services rather than issuing a mandate.

You also claimed that the two clients received sheepishly apologetic letters from city officials immediately upon receiving one of your letters to the authorities.

I challenge you to produce documentation of your claim including the afore mentioned letters from the city of Montreal and the municipality in B.C..
Mr. Menard, my sources suggest that the B.C. municipality you "say" you buffaloed into paying for court ordered modifications to one of your client's home was North Cowichan and the person you say you bested was Mike Dunn.

Am I right?

Shall I contact Mr. Dunn and check out your tall tale?

------------------
Dope Clock II: It's been 201 days since Bobby Menard announced plans to create "Artists Valley". So far all he has done is lie through his teeth.

Last edited by arayder; 7th January 2022 at 02:46 PM.
Old 9th January 2022, 06:59 AM   #319
arayder
Illuminator

Where's our spine, Rob?

Mr. Menard,

This spring you claimed to have gotten a "ticket" for a violation of a covid curfew in Montreal. You later inferred you had beaten the rap by the use of one of your letters.

I challenge you to prove you received the ticket in the first place (you should have a copy) and to substantiate your inference that you beat the rap.
The challenge is not withdrawn, Mr. Menard.

Your followers are beginning to ask questions. Some may wonder if you made the whole thing up!

It's time you man up, Rob, and make yo' ole daddy proud!
------------------
Dope Clock II: It's been 203 days since Bobby Menard announced plans to create "Artists Valley". So far all he has done is lie through his teeth.
Old 10th January 2022, 06:53 AM   #320
arayder
Illuminator

Rob's new project. . .

Fresh from another episode of narcissistic shock* Menard has created another project:

https://scontent-iad3-2.xx.fbcdn.net...kw&oe=61E1B22A

Let me remind the reader that, as Bobby directs this latest fantasy project he has Artist Valley to construct, a book to publish, and a legal precedents app to build and the defense of his puppy killing celebrity client, Lisa Chamberlin, to mount.

What a busy boy.

*https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcis..._mortification

----------
Dope Clock II: It's been 204 days since Bobby Menard announced plans to create "Artists Valley". So far all he has done is lie through his teeth.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories