IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags election conspiracies , Mike Lindell

Old 19th April 2021, 03:55 PM   #241
Norman Alexander
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Jim_MDP View Post
We need Lily Tomlin back on the exchange because you've got some wires crossed.
I don't read minds, so if you write (800) 123-456, I don't jump to thinking you meant (123) 456-7890 (not real, btw).
And I was pretty clear Mike doesn't care about the ~20,000 coal miners and their families. He wants numbers, eyeballs for the ad revenue. He wants those high tech farmers and the tens and tens of millions of modern rural and suburban conservatives, many of whom listen to new country on their Sirius/XM sat radios and argue over iPhone vs. Android just like the rest of the world. They won't be tripped up trying to receive an SMS. You reversed that.
And he doesn't care how safe they aren't with the cutlery.
Yes to all of that.
...our governments are just trying to protect us from terror. In the same way that someone banging a hornets’ nest with a stick is trying to protect us from hornets. Frankie Boyle, Guardian, July 2015
Norman Alexander is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th April 2021, 03:56 PM   #242
Jim_MDP
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Norman Alexander View Post
Yes to all of that.
Cool beans.

"Suggesting spurious explanations isn't relevant to my work." -- WTC Dust.
"Both cannot be simultaneously true, and so one may conclude neither is true, and if neither is true, then Apollo is fraudulent." -- Patrick1000.
Jim_MDP is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th April 2021, 03:58 PM   #243
Belz...
Fiend God

Originally Posted by gregthehammer View Post
Is it just me, or does he look like WWE manager Paul Bearer (RIP) in that feed?
A lot of people have made that observation, actually.

I wonder if he has Roger Stone's urn.

"My views are nonsense. So what?" - BobTheCoward

Belz... is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th April 2021, 08:02 PM   #244
carlitos
"más divertido"

Nice catch!

carlitos is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th April 2021, 08:31 PM   #245
Norman Alexander
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by carlitos View Post
...butt-plug??
...our governments are just trying to protect us from terror. In the same way that someone banging a hornets’ nest with a stick is trying to protect us from hornets. Frankie Boyle, Guardian, July 2015
Norman Alexander is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th April 2021, 12:08 AM   #246
gypsyjackson
Master Poster

He definitely does, good spot.

And this seems an appropriate time to complain that your handle is gregthehammer and your avatar is Flair. Not enough Valentine love...
gypsyjackson is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th April 2021, 02:49 AM   #247
TheSupermeerkat
Graduate Poster

And it's up and running, and the front looks indistinguishable from any right wing news site: articles about BLM ready for a murder campaign, the welfare state weakening America, the gay agenda threatening children, anti vaccine, Biden is a pervert and a threat to children, anti gun laws threatening the American way of life etc etc

Tldr: Frank's front page is a dumpster fire.

Last edited by TheSupermeerkat; 20th April 2021 at 02:53 AM.
TheSupermeerkat is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th April 2021, 02:57 AM   #248
erwinl
Illuminator

Originally Posted by TheSupermeerkat View Post
And it's up and running, and the front looks indistinguishable from any right wing news site: articles about BLM ready for a murder campaign, the welfare state weakening America, the gay agenda threatening children, anti vaccine, Biden is a pervert and a threat to children, anti gun laws threatening the American way of life etc etc

Well.
That means it got finally online on april 20th, after all.

Sounds very fitting, I suppose.
Old 20th April 2021, 08:09 AM   #249
carlitos
"más divertido"

For those who won't click, here are a couple of headlines to give you the flavor of crazy:
  • Jenna Ellis And Eric Metaxas - The Truth Of Election Integrity -
  • Sidney Powell - President Trump Is Still Our Legal President; Biden Is A Pervert Who Can't Tie His Shoes
  • Prager Explains How Transhumanism Started in the Garden of Eden
  • Absolute Proof: Talk Radio Expose featuring Melissa Carone

It's nice to see Ms. Carone still out there in the news.
carlitos is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th April 2021, 08:28 AM   #250
carlitos
"más divertido"

I tried several times to sign up using burner cell# and email address, and frank speech dot com keeps giving me a "file not found" error. Maybe the K-Pop fans are flooding the zone.
Old 20th April 2021, 08:31 AM   #251
TheSupermeerkat
Graduate Poster

I tried several times to sign up using burner cell# and email address, and frank speech dot com keeps giving me a "file not found" error. Maybe the K-Pop fans are flooding the zone.
How might I, a brit with no burner phone, sign up for this modern wonder of the world?
TheSupermeerkat is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th April 2021, 08:47 AM   #252
RecoveringYuppy
Penultimate Amazing

How might I, a brit with no burner phone, sign up for this modern wonder of the world?
There are web sites that can create a phone number for you that can send and receive text messages. That might work.
RecoveringYuppy is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th April 2021, 09:16 AM   #253
TheSupermeerkat
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by RecoveringYuppy View Post
There are web sites that can create a phone number for you that can send and receive text messages. That might work.
Hmmmm. Sounds promising. Naturally I have no plans of doing that, then creating a simple bot that posts pro vaccine content, running from my spare server.
Old 20th April 2021, 09:30 AM   #254
carlitos
"más divertido"

There are websites that do this, like spoof box dot com.
Old 20th April 2021, 09:31 AM   #255
BobTheCoward
Banned

He managed to surprise me with how far away from a social media site it turned out to be. I knew it wasn't going to qualify, but this is exceptional.
BobTheCoward is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th April 2021, 09:34 AM   #256
JesseCuster
Graduate Poster

I'm getting a message telling me the /register page is currently offline.

The homepage when I went to sign up had a live stream of 2 crazy guys rambling about voting machines.
JesseCuster is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th April 2021, 12:14 PM   #257
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

Also Mr.Cresote in "Monty Python's Meaning Of Life".

Robert Heinlein.
dudalb is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th April 2021, 12:30 PM   #258
gregthehammer
Muse

Originally Posted by gypsyjackson View Post
He definitely does, good spot.

And this seems an appropriate time to complain that your handle is gregthehammer and your avatar is Flair. Not enough Valentine love...
Yeah, ain't that the damnedest thing?
I look at it this way, they are both know for their bleach blonde hair and figure four leg locks, so my avatar kinda matches my handle.

gregthehammer is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th April 2021, 01:40 PM   #259
Norman Alexander
Penultimate Amazing

Just went to that site, and it "registered" me without any phone number or anything. So it said...

Jumpin' Jehosephat, what a ******* disaster that site is! Apart from the slew of inane, insane headlines from the cream of the conspiracy theorists, it's got to be the worst curated site I have ever seen. Ever. Even Timecube guy could spell better than this lot.

And the grammar...seriously, how old are these writers? Who checks their copy? One article there on the origins of "the republic": basic grammar and spelling errors, and no coherent thread of logic that I could discern. It is SO badly written that it looks for all the world like some desperate last-minute effort by a junior high school student struggling with English to get an essay in on time by copying chunks of stuff they found on Google. Then adding a random picture from an image search. That, or it is straight out of Google Translate from the Russian...
Old 20th April 2021, 02:01 PM   #260
smartcooky
Penultimate Amazing

Just went to that site, and it "registered" me without any phone number or anything. So it said...

Jumpin' Jehosephat, what a ******* disaster that site is! Apart from the slew of inane, insane headlines from the cream of the conspiracy theorists, it's got to be the worst curated site I have ever seen. Ever. Even Timecube guy could spell better than this lot.

And the grammar...seriously, how old are these writers? Who checks their copy? One article there on the origins of "the republic": basic grammar and spelling errors, and no coherent thread of logic that I could discern. It is SO badly written that it looks for all the world like some desperate last-minute effort by a junior high school student struggling with English to get an essay in on time by copying chunks of stuff they found on Google. Then adding a random picture from an image search. That, or it is straight out of Google Translate from the Russian...
All I get is a WSOD and "File not Found" in the top left corner

This is the URL

www dot frankspeech dot com/user/login?destination=/content/home

Its TRE45ON season... convict the F45CIST!!

Last edited by smartcooky; 20th April 2021 at 02:03 PM.
smartcooky is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th April 2021, 02:05 PM   #261
Norman Alexander
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by smartcooky View Post
All I get is a WSOD and "File not Found" in the top left corner

This is the URL

www dot frankspeech dot com/user/login?destination=/content/home
Many of the articles I clicked on get that too. Won't be back. It really is the shower of **** we expected.

ETA: Try cutting out everything after the dot com.

Last edited by Norman Alexander; 20th April 2021 at 02:07 PM.
Old 20th April 2021, 02:46 PM   #262
TheSupermeerkat
Graduate Poster

And now the login page is being reported as file not found.

Bwahahahahahaha!
Old 20th April 2021, 02:47 PM   #263
eerok
Quixoticist

ETA: Try cutting out everything after the dot com.
That got me there, and I'm automagically registered. Now where's the eye bleach? Yuck. This will teach me to be curious.
Old 20th April 2021, 03:03 PM   #264
Belz...
Fiend God

And now the login page is being reported as file not found.

Bwahahahahahaha!
Clearly due to leftist attacks!

Belz... is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th April 2021, 03:04 PM   #265
MarkCorrigan
Penultimate Amazing

It's ALIVE! ALIVE!!!

Oh wait no it's dead again. Damn it, Igor shovel this one into the bin and get more body parts.
MarkCorrigan is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th April 2021, 04:04 PM   #266
TheSupermeerkat
Graduate Poster

Frank can't create accounts at the moment, just allow logins. I guess so many people are trying to login and create accounts it's just messing with the site.

Last edited by TheSupermeerkat; 20th April 2021 at 04:13 PM.
Old 20th April 2021, 04:11 PM   #267
TheSupermeerkat
Graduate Poster

Does anyone think that the MyPillow guy likes like Wormtongue from the Bakshi Lord of the Rings movie?
Old 20th April 2021, 04:22 PM   #268
eerok
Quixoticist

Frank can't create accounts at the moment, just allow logins. I guess so many people are trying to login and create accounts it's just messing with the site.
I wonder if these are all fans who want to support Lindell's efforts.

j/k
Old 20th April 2021, 04:33 PM   #269
Skeptic Ginger
Nasty Woman

Could this be part of the problem of mixed results logging on?

Newsweek: Mike Lindell's Platform Frank Spoofed After Comics Buy Franksocialmedia.com Domain
Skeptic Ginger is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th April 2021, 04:48 PM   #270
Belz...
Fiend God

Does anyone think that the MyPillow guy likes like Wormtongue from the Bakshi Lord of the Rings movie? https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202...b1c4a7bc89.jpg
Grima at least had some redeeming quality.

Old 20th April 2021, 06:28 PM   #271
Norman Alexander
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by eerok View Post
That got me there, and I'm automagically registered. Now where's the eye bleach? Yuck. This will teach me to be curious.
I was lucky to be near the toilet. Nearly retched up a lung.
Old 20th April 2021, 06:59 PM   #272
smartcooky
Penultimate Amazing

Finally got on, and here is the logo

Anyone notice anything odd about it....?

CLUE
Look carefully at the "F" in Frank

smartcooky is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th April 2021, 07:27 PM   #273
Skeptic Ginger
Nasty Woman

Would that be a Q you are looking at?
Skeptic Ginger is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th April 2021, 07:31 PM   #274
Norman Alexander
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by smartcooky View Post
Finally got on, and here is the logo

https://www.dropbox.com/s/942w8ydijj...kenQ.jpg?raw=1

Anyone notice anything odd about it....?

CLUE
Look carefully at the "F" in Frank
If they are forced to remove the "F"...
Old 20th April 2021, 08:39 PM   #275
smartcooky
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Skeptic Ginger View Post
Would that be a Q you are looking at?
Yup, I know its supposed to be something else..... but

Old 20th April 2021, 08:58 PM   #276
Gord_in_Toronto
Penultimate Amazing

Prank? Crank?
Old 20th April 2021, 09:13 PM   #277
Pixel42
Schrödinger's cat

A speech bubble does look like a Q, it's true. But with a guy as clueless as this one it's entirely possible it's unintentional.
Old 20th April 2021, 09:50 PM   #278
Norman Alexander
Penultimate Amazing

If it WAS a "Q" then the site would be "Qrank". Appropriate.
Old 20th April 2021, 10:25 PM   #279
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

Didn't he use Qanon as a discount code for one of his stupid pillows once?
Resume is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th April 2021, 10:35 PM   #280
smartcooky
Penultimate Amazing

Ok, so I have had an actual look at Frankenspricht!

O...M...G... its a Disaster Zone

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories