IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags Deep State conspiracies , QAnon

Old 3rd November 2021, 02:45 AM   #161
dann
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Axxman300 View Post
Holy crap, they are gathering in Dealey Plaza RIGHT NOW!

Wow, just wow.

I hadn't heard about this on until I saw it on Jimmy Kimmel Live (at 9:25):
QAnuts Gather for JFK Jr’s Triumphant Return & Klan Mom Marjorie Taylor Greene Racks Up Mask Fines (Nov 3, 2021)

YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE

Does anybody still think that this isn't a religion?
"Stupidity renders itself invisible by assuming very large proportions. Completely unreasonable claims are irrefutable. Ni-en-leh pointed out that a philosopher might get into trouble by claiming that two times two makes five, but he does not risk much by claiming that two times two makes shoe polish." B. Brecht
"The abolition of religion as the illusory happiness of the people is required for their real happiness. The demand to give up the illusion about its condition is the demand to give up a condition which needs illusions." K. Marx
dann is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd November 2021, 05:26 AM   #162
Darat
Lackey
Administrator

Rolling Stone story about it: https://www.rollingstone.com/culture...allas-1251929/
If only it were all so simple! If only there were evil people somewhere insidiously committing evil deeds, and it were necessary only to separate them from the rest of us and destroy them. But the line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?” Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago
Darat is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd November 2021, 07:02 AM   #163
Venom
Philosopher

Originally Posted by SuburbanTurkey View Post
Where's a grifter when you need one? Someone just run out there and say it's you. Was Fusca not available?
They should pay Fusca to show up
Venom is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd November 2021, 07:30 AM   #164
JayUtah
Penultimate Amazing

Maybe I'm just dense, but why would a Kennedy run on a Republican ticket?
JayUtah is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd November 2021, 07:32 AM   #165
Andy_Ross
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by JayUtah View Post
Zombie Kennedy would.
Andy_Ross is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd November 2021, 07:38 AM   #166
JayUtah
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Captain_Swoop View Post
Zombie Kennedy would.
It's Zombie Kennedy? I thought it was I'm Not Quite Dead Yet Kennedy. Which could also double as the name of a Dead Kennedys cover band.
JayUtah is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd November 2021, 07:49 AM   #167
Armitage72
Philosopher

I thought the whole idea was that JFK Jr faked his death and has been spending the last 20 years working behind the scenes to oppose the Deep State because he was actually Republican All Along, and this is the culmination of the plot.
Armitage72 is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd November 2021, 07:56 AM   #168
TurkeysGhost
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by JayUtah View Post
Kennedy never died, but rather escaped an assassination attempt by the Clinton Crime Family, and has since dedicated his life to fighting the nefarious deep state. Since the Democratic party is the party of the pedophilic cabal, obviously he must be a Republican.

I'm pretty sure this is what they believe, though it's hard to say with much clarity.
Old 3rd November 2021, 08:25 AM   #169
Venom
Philosopher

Venom is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd November 2021, 08:27 AM   #170
eerok
Quixoticist

Kennedy never died, but rather escaped an assassination attempt by the Clinton Crime Family, and has since dedicated his life to fighting the nefarious deep state. Since the Democratic party is the party of the pedophilic cabal, obviously he must be a Republican.

I'm pretty sure this is what they believe, though it's hard to say with much clarity.
You probably expressed it better than any of them could. Q beliefs defy articulation as well as plausibility.
Old 3rd November 2021, 10:39 AM   #171
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

I wonder what our resident Q-person has to say about this latest Q-fail?

WS
Resume is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd November 2021, 10:54 AM   #172
SteveAitch
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Resume View Post
I wonder what our resident Q-person has to say about this latest Q-fail?
Something irrelevant?

Some people call me 'strange'. I prefer 'unconventional'. But I'm willing to compromise and accept 'eccentric'...
SteveAitch is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd November 2021, 04:09 PM   #173
eerok
Quixoticist

It's okay, they were just joking.

Predictable response to JFK Jr "no show"... (reddit.com)

Putzes.
Old 3rd November 2021, 04:14 PM   #174
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

Originally Posted by eerok View Post
It's okay, they were just joking.

Predictable response to JFK Jr "no show"... (reddit.com)

Putzes.
No True Q-cumbers?

WS
Resume is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd November 2021, 04:30 PM   #175
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Captain_Swoop View Post
Zombie Kennedy would.
Why would someone who wants more brains run as a Republican?
Craig4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd November 2021, 05:10 PM   #176
Checkmite
Skepticifimisticalationist

So it didn't happen at the Rolling Stones concert, then?

Damn, I really thought they had it right this time.
Checkmite is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd November 2021, 05:30 PM   #177
eerok
Quixoticist

Originally Posted by Checkmite View Post
So it didn't happen at the Rolling Stones concert, then?

Damn, I really thought they had it right this time.
Maybe they were just in the wrong dimension. They were looking for a reality where Trump wasn't a nasty, incompetent douche and JFK Jr wasn't dead. That isn't this one. When you play 57D chess, you still have to remember to bring the board.
Old 3rd November 2021, 06:01 PM   #178
eerok
Quixoticist

Oops, maybe we were all wrong.

President Trump returned to the White House at 1:20 this morning. (reddit.com)
Quote:
Googles "White House Total Landscaping" just in case
I guess we'll just have to wait and see, but randos on the internet seldom screw these things up.
Old 3rd November 2021, 06:49 PM   #179
eerok
Quixoticist

I can't let this go quite yet. It's just too hilarious.

An exhaustive list of reasons for why JFK Jr. didn’t show up (reddit.com)
Quote:
1. He's dead.
Quote:
To be fair, if he was alive he still wouldn't have showed up.
Old 4th November 2021, 03:01 AM   #180
dann
Penultimate Amazing

Quote:
Ben Collins, NBC News senior reporter covering disinformation, extremism, and the internet, talks with Rachel Maddow about a gathering in Dallas of a sect of the QAnon movement that expected JFK Jr. to not only not be dead but to show up at the same time and place his father was assassinated, and what it means that such a large number of people took part in this real world event.
Dangerous QAnon Fringe Seen At Gathering Waiting For JFK Jr. To Show Up (MSNBC on YouTube, Nov 4, 2021 - 10:43 min.)
YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE
"Stupidity renders itself invisible by assuming very large proportions. Completely unreasonable claims are irrefutable. Ni-en-leh pointed out that a philosopher might get into trouble by claiming that two times two makes five, but he does not risk much by claiming that two times two makes shoe polish." B. Brecht
"The abolition of religion as the illusory happiness of the people is required for their real happiness. The demand to give up the illusion about its condition is the demand to give up a condition which needs illusions." K. Marx
dann is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th November 2021, 11:09 AM   #181
Checkmite
Skepticifimisticalationist

That's spot on from my understanding as well. Hillary Clinton is supposed to have tried to have him assassinated because he was "going to run for the Senate seat she wanted". Although his family was a famously Democratic political dynasty the assassination attempt caused him to "see the truth" and become disillusioned with the Democrats. You'll recognize this "origin story" as an only slight variation of the Seth Rich conspiracy theory which is believed far and wide among even non-Q conservatives; Seth Rich is supposed to have murdered because he discovered "the Truth" about Clinton, with the only difference between Q and non-Q conservatives being on the exact details of that truth.

The secretly-still-alive JFK Jr.'s "involvement" with Trump's war against the Deep State is one of the Q mythos's earliest and most long-standing beliefs; it's older than the adrenochrome thing. Q-berts expected Jr. to be Trump's running mate during the 2020 election, with Mike Pence having all along been disposable, a token establishment neocon used only to appease the GOP enough to get Trump into power so he could begin the Deep State takedown. This is why it was so easy and effortless for QAnon to turn on Pence as a "traitor" in the closing days of the administration.
Checkmite is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th November 2021, 11:53 PM   #182
Axxman300
Philosopher

Christ, THEY WENT BACK TO DEALEY PLAZA AGAIN:

https://www.rawstory.com/qanon-2655514524/

Quote:
QAnon followers first gathered at the site of president John F. Kennedy's assassination on Tuesday, reportedly expecting a speech from his son, who died in a plane crash 22 years ago. Some wore T-shirts suggesting that JFK Jr. would become former president Donald Trump's running mate in 2024.

Later, some QAnon followers surmised that Keith Richards was in fact JFK Jr. in disguise when they attended a Rolling Stones concert at the Cotton Bowl in Dallas.
You know who I hope comes back? Lee Harvey Oswald. Sort these morons out.
Old 7th November 2021, 06:36 AM   #183
eerok
Quixoticist

Quote:
"They've now gathered into a single line and are one by one approaching a man with a bird on his shoulder who appears to be giving them individual directions."
Yeah, that sounds right.
Old 7th November 2021, 02:27 PM   #184
Mike!
Official Ponylandistanian National Treasure. Respect it!

Location: Ponylandistan! Where the bacon grows on trees! Can it get any better than that? I submit it can not!
Quote:
:
"They've now gathered into a single line and are one by one approaching a man with a bird on his shoulder who appears to be giving them individual directions."
Yeah, that sounds right.
The bird IS JFK jr., of course, it all makes perfect sense. He dies in a plane crash and comes back as a bird. Duh. Might make it hard to run as Vice President though...
Old 8th November 2021, 10:06 AM   #185
eerok
Quixoticist

It's official. I'm a moron.

Qanoner theorizes that the Astroworld/Travis Scott concert on Friday was in fact a ritual sacrifice (reddit.com)
Quote:
As Q stated, "Symbolism will be their downfall." If you can't see the symbolism, you're a moron.
Old 8th November 2021, 12:00 PM   #186
Armitage72
Philosopher

Astroworld. Astro. World. Astro = Star.
What's in the sky like stars? Comets. What's round like the world? Ping pong balls and pizza. Comet Ping Pong Pizza. Checkmate.
Armitage72 is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th November 2021, 12:28 PM   #187
carlitos
"más divertido"

Astroworld = 145

A 1
S 19
T 20
R 18
O 15
W 23
O 15
R 18
L 12
D 4

Other 145 words:

Manipulation
Catastrophes
Demonization
Psychosocial
Quarantining

Put the pieces together, sheeple.
carlitos is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th November 2021, 12:46 PM   #188
eerok
Quixoticist

QAnons like to think they're great at decoding things, but they can never make a single accurate prediction. I'm still laughing about JFK Jr.
Old 8th November 2021, 01:15 PM   #189
Armitage72
Philosopher

QAnons like to think they're great at decoding things, but they can never make a single accurate prediction. I'm still laughing about JFK Jr.

The traditional answer is that THEY realize their plot has been discovered and then cancel it, so nothing happens.
Old 8th November 2021, 04:20 PM   #190
eerok
Quixoticist

Oh geez, they're not going to stop.

The QAnon Followers Who Went to Dallas to See JFK Refuse to Leave (vice.com)
Quote:
A group of QAnon believers who gathered in Dallas last week to see the late President John F. Kennedy and his late son reappear, are staying in the city and have begun discussing establishing a permanent base there where they could all live.
Protzman is the guy with the bird on his shoulder mentioned above.
Quote:
Protzman has built a huge and deeply loyal following of over 100,000 people on his Telegram channel, where he makes predictions using a bastardized version of gematria, the Jewish numerology system that assigns a numerical value to a name, word, or phrase based on the letters used and inferring some sort of spiritual or mystical meaning behind the phrase.

Protzman has used this system to somehow link QAnon, Trump, Christianity, and the Kennedys into a fantastical mythology that has convinced many of his followers that Protzman himself is some sort of god-like figure.
Now we know for sure that mental illness has been politicized and monetized. In case anyone wondered.
Old 8th November 2021, 04:42 PM   #191
gabeygoat
Graduate Poster

Now we know for sure that mental illness has been politicized and monetized. In case anyone wondered.
Basically the Trump base is led by two cults, Q and the Moonies. I wonder if there will have to be a final battle between the two?

Also, do none of these people work?
Old 8th November 2021, 04:46 PM   #192
eerok
Quixoticist

This is what QAnon despair looks like.

The Storm is Coming 2030... Please? (reddit.com)
Old 8th November 2021, 04:48 PM   #193
eerok
Quixoticist

Originally Posted by gabeygoat View Post
Also, do none of these people work?
That's a good question. They're probably living on socialist payouts.
Old 8th November 2021, 04:59 PM   #194
eerok
Quixoticist

Sorry, but it's not my fault that there's so much to post in this thread today. I truly wish there was not.

"Watched the 2004 Spongebob movie for the first time in 15+ years and it’s easy to see all the NWO imprints this time around" (reddit.com)
Old 8th November 2021, 05:02 PM   #195
Carlotta
Graduate Poster

Angry

Of course they aren't ready to stop. They built in an extra twenty days from the beginning! JFK was assassinated on November 22, not 2. This wasn't over from the first day! Loons.

Last edited by Carlotta; 8th November 2021 at 05:03 PM.
Carlotta is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th November 2021, 05:19 PM   #196
eerok
Quixoticist

Originally Posted by Carlotta View Post
Of course they aren't ready to stop. They built in an extra twenty days from the beginning! JFK was assassinated on November 22, not 2. This wasn't over from the first day! Loons.
Zealots will be zealots, but why are there so many? It's as if insanity has become a political party.
Old 8th November 2021, 05:39 PM   #197
Orphia Nay
Penguilicious Spodmaster.
Tagger

Location: Ponylandistan Presidential Palace (above the Spods' stables).
Maybe the Q-nuts are confusing JFK Jr with RFK Jr.
Orphia Nay is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th November 2021, 05:42 PM   #198
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

I just can't escape this image in my head of zombie JFK opening up the skull of a Q tip in the crowd and being horribly disappointed with the absence of any brains. Just his luck, he comes back to a crowd of humans and no brains to feast on.
Craig4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th November 2021, 05:51 PM   #199
eerok
Quixoticist

Originally Posted by Orphia Nay View Post
Maybe the Q-nuts are confusing JFK Jr with RFK Jr.
I'm afraid their confusion goes much deeper than that. Reality is not an option. JFK himself was expected to appear as well.

Last edited by eerok; 8th November 2021 at 05:53 PM.
eerok is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th November 2021, 05:54 PM   #200
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

Zealots will be zealots, but why are there so many? It's as if insanity has become a political party.
It has, at least partially. Donny Depends made it acceptable to voice bat **** CTs, disdain and distrust towards science, "alternative facts," and out and out bigotry; make no mistake, these attitudes were layered throughout society, but ***** -his pants made them not just acceptable to promote, but a political base and platform that isn't going away anytime soon. Lauren Boebert, Marjorie Taylor Greene, Madison Cawthorne, et al, are just the beginning; expect mid-terms to lure even more nuts from their shells, and some will win. And when they fail to win, cries of rigged election will be the norm. Trump set the stage for all this ****, and that will be his legacy.

WS

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories