IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags Deep State conspiracies , QAnon

Old 2nd December 2021, 08:52 AM   #281
catsmate
No longer the 1

Originally Posted by Childlike Empress View Post
"Bellingcat", better known as "Brown Noses",
Gee, how did I know you'd be along to spew?
has no place to call themselves "Open Source Researchers",

they are MI6-Puppets
Evidence?
(and I hate them especially because they did a lot of harm to actual open-source research we did on Syria in 2012ff).
You mean they exposed Putin's incompetent meddling?
No wonder they are working together with the "Amadeu Antonio Stiftung" (which they even fail to name properly and refer to as "Antonio Amadeu Stiftung"). Which is headed by a literal STASI Agent named Anetta Kahane and employed by the German Government to decide what is and isn't "fake news" on facebook.
Ah, more of usual attempt to smear.
I'm not a fan of "QAnon" but this is a despical bunch you are here refering to.
As human right is always something given, it always in reality reduces to the right which men give, "concede," to each other. If the right to existence is conceded to new-born children, then they have the right; if it is not conceded to them, as was the case among the Spartans and ancient Romans, then they do not have it. For only society can give or concede it to them; they themselves cannot take it, or give it to themselves.
catsmate is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd December 2021, 02:50 PM   #282
eerok
Quixoticist

Originally Posted by carlitos View Post
None too soon IMO. She needs treatment, and I hope that now she'll get it.
Old 3rd December 2021, 11:05 AM   #283
Cosmic Yak
Philosopher

Location: Where there's never a road broader than the back of your hand.
"Bellingcat", better known as "Brown Noses", has no place to call themselves "Open Source Researchers", they are MI6-Puppets (and I hate them especially because they did a lot of harm to actual open-source research we did on Syria in 2012ff).
I would also like to see a citation for this claim about MI6.

No wonder they are working together with the "Amadeu Antonio Stiftung" (which they even fail to name properly and refer to as "Antonio Amadeu Stiftung").
This, in case anyone else was wondering, is an anti-hate speech and anti-Nazi group.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amadeu_Antonio_Foundation

I can't find any reference to them working with FB as fact-checkers, and, even if they did, they would presumably be involved in countering anti-semitism and hate speech, rather than actual fact-checking.
Again, CE needs to provide some kind of evidence for this assertion.
https://www.belltower.news/antisemit...cebook-123575/

Which is headed by a literal STASI Agent named Anetta Kahane
CE is being naughty here. Kahane was an informer (not an agent) from 1974-1982- like many East Germans. However, she stopped this, and joined the opposition after that.
Since 1988, she has been active in supporting human rights, and in combatting far-right extremism, which is presumably where CE finds an issue.

and employed by the German Government to decide what is and isn't "fake news" on facebook.
Agsin, citation required, as I can't find any reference to this. I'm not sure how the German government is allowed to put people onto FB anyway: how does that work, then?

I'm not a fan of "QAnon" but this is a despical bunch you are here refering to.
People working to combat hate speech, anti-semitism and far-right extremism are a 'despicable bunch'?
That says a lot about you, Childlike Empress, it really does.

Bring Back the Yak! P.J. Denyer
Cosmic Yak is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd December 2021, 07:14 PM   #284
eerok
Quixoticist

The big mystery.

WHY DON’T INTELLIGENT PEOPLE BELIEVE IN Q ANON?!?! (reddit.com)
Old 4th December 2021, 12:30 AM   #285
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by eerok View Post
Or, why do only morons believe Q?

...love and buttercakes...
abaddon is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th December 2021, 07:35 PM   #286
Orphia Nay
Penguilicious Spodmaster.
Tagger

Location: Ponylandistan Presidential Palace (above the Spods' stables).
https://www.reddit.com/r/Qult_Headqu...ir_way_to_the/

"JFK Jr is alive" QAnon crowd on their way to the Dallas Christmas parade yesterday.

I wonder why there are so many women (in the group of about 30).
Orphia Nay is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th December 2021, 08:43 PM   #287
Trebuchet
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Orphia Nay View Post
https://www.reddit.com/r/Qult_Headqu...ir_way_to_the/

"JFK Jr is alive" QAnon crowd on their way to the Dallas Christmas parade yesterday.

Because JohnJohn was HAWT!
Old 6th December 2021, 08:12 AM   #288
carlitos
"más divertido"

Unfortunately, because that's how cults with charismatic male leaders often work. Especially given his target audience of boomers; he seems more likely to find women seeking ... something.

I hope that they were mostly recovered from Covid before they made the trip. They were allegedly coughing up a storm at the Hyatt for the days preceding this parade.
carlitos is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th December 2021, 08:30 AM   #289
TurkeysGhost
Penultimate Amazing

You could quibble about whether or not Q-anon more broadly is a cult, but it seems pretty clear that the Dallas crew surrounding "Negative 48" is a full blown cult. They've been hanging around now for a month and seem completely convinced some sort of Messiah event (in the form of JFK and JFK jr returning) is going to happen imminently.

There are numerous accounts of family members of those sucked into this thing and it's extremely grim.

QAA podcast had a recent episode about the "Negative 48" sect including an interview with the sister of a woman who abandoned her life to hang out in Dallas. It's very sad.

Last edited by TurkeysGhost; 6th December 2021 at 09:47 AM.
TurkeysGhost is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th December 2021, 09:41 AM   #290
carlitos
"más divertido"

Speaking of Messiah events, at least one of these characters in the Negative 48 cult allegedly took a field trip to Waco to see David Koresh's church.

Last edited by carlitos; 6th December 2021 at 09:42 AM.
carlitos is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th December 2021, 05:30 PM   #291
Orphia Nay
Tagger

Originally Posted by carlitos View Post
Speaking of Messiah events, at least one of these characters in the Negative 48 cult allegedly took a field trip to Waco to see David Koresh's church.

Oh, wow, this is heading for something nasty.

Say, what does 'Negative 48' symbolise?
Orphia Nay is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th December 2021, 05:41 PM   #292
Mike!
Official Ponylandistanian National Treasure. Respect it!

Location: Ponylandistan! Where the bacon grows on trees! Can it get any better than that? I submit it can not!

I'm wondering the same thing.
Old 6th December 2021, 07:32 PM   #293
BazBear
Possible Suspect

Federal Way man is leading QAnon gathering in Dallas, waiting for the late JFK Jr. to show up

Quote:
Protzman created the channel March 13, declaring he would show “how Trump is talking in code and what the code is.” Since then, he has created thousands of additional posts.

That first Telegram post came one day after a foreclosure action was filed in King County Superior Court on the home he still co-owns with his wife, court records show.

With the couple $47,594 in arrears on the property, the house is due to be sold at auction in February.
I'm guessing that's where he got the idea for the Negative48 nom de woo.
BazBear is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th December 2021, 08:52 PM   #294
Orphia Nay
Tagger

Thanks, BazBear.

So Protzman's username is Negative48.

What a sad and dangerous person.

More about him from Vice:

https://www.vice.com/en/article/g5qp...man-negative48
Old 7th December 2021, 05:33 AM   #295
TurkeysGhost
Penultimate Amazing

It's part of their numerology thing. Evil is E V I L = 5+22+9+12=48

He's the opposite of evil, so negative 48.

That's the whole shtick, he decodes Trump tweets and Q drops with this dumb numerology **** and assumes these are divine messages or whatever.

The QAA interview is worth a listen if you want to know who these people are before the mass suicide:

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcas...=1000543581867
Old 7th December 2021, 07:49 AM   #296
carlitos
"más divertido"

Originally Posted by BazBear View Post
Federal Way man is leading QAnon gathering in Dallas, waiting for the late JFK Jr. to show up

I'm guessing that's where he got the idea for the Negative48 nom de woo.
That's a really interesting coincidence. As the reluctant president of my homeowner's association, someone being $48,000 in the red does not bring me joy.
Old 9th December 2021, 07:08 PM   #297
Orphia Nay
Tagger

Originally Posted by SuburbanTurkey View Post
It's part of their numerology thing. Evil is E V I L = 5+22+9+12=48

He's the opposite of evil, so negative 48.

That's the whole shtick, he decodes Trump tweets and Q drops with this dumb numerology **** and assumes these are divine messages or whatever.

The QAA interview is worth a listen if you want to know who these people are before the mass suicide:

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcas...=1000543581867
Listening now. Thanks.

Subscribed to @2021_Karma on Twitter (an Australian who tunes into the cult's live chats and reports on them). Reminds me of my days on Freedom Crow's Nest, a woo forum.

So Negative48 is/was staying in the Hyatt Penthouse. I wonder if he's paid upfront. Do we know if he's earning much from this malarkey?

They're smoking weed, and taking "gummies" and they don't know what's in them. Protzman doesn't sleep for days. This is all fuel for psychosis, says Captain Obvious.

They're all waiting for "The Ball" - some magical event that hasn't got a date or place.

I'm about 40 minutes into it, and that's enough crazy for me.
Old 10th December 2021, 03:35 AM   #298
Andy_Ross
Penultimate Amazing

The Q conspiracy documentary on C4 is interesting, but it’d be much better with Curb Your Enthusiasm music, rather than standard doom and gloom and sinister threat.
Andy_Ross is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th December 2021, 03:33 PM   #299
Orphia Nay
Tagger

"I Left QAnon in 2019. But I’m Still Not Free. Some say the movement is losing its power. But I see the opposite."

https://www.politico.com/news/magazi...eliever-523972

Interview with Jitarth Jadeja, former member of QAnon. Their second interview.
Old 12th December 2021, 07:38 PM   #300
eerok
Quixoticist

How to fail at life, QAnon edition.

"I blame society for my self-destruction" (reddit.com)
Old 12th December 2021, 07:55 PM   #301
Orphia Nay
Tagger

How to fail at life, QAnon edition.

"I blame society for my self-destruction" (reddit.com)
Q society is to blame, mostly.
Old 13th December 2021, 02:58 AM   #302
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

If the whole world is out to get you, it's probably onto something.
Craig4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th December 2021, 05:26 AM   #303
Mike!
Official Ponylandistanian National Treasure. Respect it!

Location: Ponylandistan! Where the bacon grows on trees! Can it get any better than that? I submit it can not!
"Yes, well, we'll be charging them too." - Monty Python.
Old 13th December 2021, 09:15 AM   #304
carlitos
"más divertido"

Originally Posted by Craig4 View Post
If the whole world is out to get you, it's probably onto something.
Old 13th December 2021, 09:53 AM   #305
TurkeysGhost
Penultimate Amazing

The authority figure of "Q" was the only thing keeping this herd of cats together. With them gone, it's no surprise it's splintering off into a variety of nutty sub-groups.
Old 14th December 2021, 01:05 AM   #306
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Cosmic Yak View Post
I would also like to see a citation for this claim about MI6.

This, in case anyone else was wondering, is an anti-hate speech and anti-Nazi group.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amadeu_Antonio_Foundation

I can't find any reference to them working with FB as fact-checkers, and, even if they did, they would presumably be involved in countering anti-semitism and hate speech, rather than actual fact-checking.
Again, CE needs to provide some kind of evidence for this assertion.
https://www.belltower.news/antisemit...cebook-123575/

CE is being naughty here. Kahane was an informer (not an agent) from 1974-1982- like many East Germans. However, she stopped this, and joined the opposition after that.
Since 1988, she has been active in supporting human rights, and in combatting far-right extremism, which is presumably where CE finds an issue.

Agsin, citation required, as I can't find any reference to this. I'm not sure how the German government is allowed to put people onto FB anyway: how does that work, then?

People working to combat hate speech, anti-semitism and far-right extremism are a 'despicable bunch'?
That says a lot about you, Childlike Empress, it really does.
CE should suggest to manboobs that he pay his assassins better. Did you see the dump that one FSB officer was living in? What Putin could pay that guy to for him, someone else could pay to do to him. First lesson in being an autocrat, keep your assassins happy.
Craig4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th December 2021, 08:38 AM   #307
Cosmic Yak
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Craig4 View Post
CE should suggest to manboobs that he pay his assassins better. Did you see the dump that one FSB officer was living in? What Putin could pay that guy to for him, someone else could pay to do to him. First lesson in being an autocrat, keep your assassins happy.
CE will do whatever his handlers tell him to do.
I assume he knows the price of disloyalty.

Cosmic Yak is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th December 2021, 01:32 PM   #308
TurkeysGhost
Penultimate Amazing

Qanon queen of Canada arrested after escalating rhetoric and threats:

Quote:
A follower of QAnon's "Queen of Canada" Romana Didulo was arrested after posting a coded threat about his daughter's school online, according to a press release from the Laval Police Department.

The arrest follows Didulo's own arrest last month after she posted on Telegram encouraging followers to "shoot to kill" anyone involved in vaccinating children against COVID-19, Radio-Canada and Insider previously reported.

Didulo is a conspiracy theorist with 70,000 followers on the messaging platform Telegram, where she frequently posts messages featuring QAnon-linked slang and has called herself "Majesty Queen," "President and Queen of Canada," and "Head of Government of Canada." She signs off her posts with the letter "Q" and "WWG1WGA," the abbreviation of the conspiracy theory community's slogan, "where we go one, we go all."
https://www.insider.com/qanon-queen-...e-said-2021-12
Old 15th December 2021, 02:26 PM   #309
Orphia Nay
Tagger

I hope she was more than arrested.
Old 16th December 2021, 02:28 AM   #310
Cosmic Yak
Philosopher

Qanon queen of Canada arrested after escalating rhetoric and threats:

https://www.insider.com/qanon-queen-...e-said-2021-12
I hope she was more than arrested.
Not the QAnon Queen- it was a follower of the QAnon Queen.

Old 16th December 2021, 05:36 AM   #311
TurkeysGhost
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Cosmic Yak View Post
Not the QAnon Queen- it was a follower of the QAnon Queen.
It was both.
Old 16th December 2021, 07:22 PM   #312
Orphia Nay
Tagger

JFK's daughter Caroline Kennedy has been named as US ambassador to Australia.

Cue Aussie Qnuts heads' exploding.
Old 17th December 2021, 06:40 AM   #313
Armitage72
Philosopher

I just saw this on Snopes. There's a doctored video being passed around purporting to show a child handing President Biden a vial of fresh blood to drink.

Needless to say, the vial was digitally edited into the video.
Armitage72 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th December 2021, 06:49 AM   #314
The Great Zaganza
Maledictorian

I don't trust children to handle my 'bloody mary's' *wink*wink*.
Old 17th December 2021, 08:10 AM   #315
Darat
Lackey
Administrator

Originally Posted by Armitage72 View Post
I just saw this on Snopes. There's a doctored video being passed around purporting to show a child handing President Biden a vial of fresh blood to drink.

Needless to say, the vial was digitally edited into the video.
That is so ridiculous that it doesn't need any refuting.... oh Q.... yeah it does!
If only it were all so simple! If only there were evil people somewhere insidiously committing evil deeds, and it were necessary only to separate them from the rest of us and destroy them. But the line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?” Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago
Darat is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th December 2021, 09:29 AM   #316
Cosmic Yak
Philosopher

It was both.
Yes- you're right.
Apologies.

Old 17th December 2021, 10:01 PM   #317
gnome
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Darat View Post
That is so ridiculous that it doesn't need any refuting.... oh Q.... yeah it does!
They're well trained now though. The mere fact that snopes denies it now makes them sure it's real.

gnome is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th December 2021, 04:20 PM   #318
eerok
Quixoticist

Optimism vs mental illness.

Eight Year Goal Post (reddit.com)

How could anyone possibly believe something this ridiculous? I know that QAnons are low-hanging fruit, but for crying out loud, is reality so inaccessible to them?
Old 18th December 2021, 07:44 PM   #319
eerok
Quixoticist

It's hard to let go of one's Q delusions.

Why do they keep living like this, just accept you were wrong and move on with your life. How is this better? eugh (reddit.com)

Their dream died long ago, and yet here they are still desperately trying to dream it. The coup failed. Trump failed. Q failed. I'm afraid that these people will still be moaning about it years from now.
Old 18th December 2021, 09:25 PM   #320
Orphia Nay
Tagger

Optimism vs mental illness.

Eight Year Goal Post (reddit.com)

How could anyone possibly believe something this ridiculous? I know that QAnons are low-hanging fruit, but for crying out loud, is reality so inaccessible to them?
I picture this person as having a lot of medical issues and family dramas. Kind of like someone I know who is a hair's breadth away from crossing the line from Trumper into Qultist.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories