IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags Coronavirus , Coronavirus conspiracies , diseases , medical conspiracies

Old 27th March 2022, 08:25 AM   #361
bruto
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Emre_1974tr View Post
You are vulnerable not only to cancer and AIDS, but to all dangers, including covid-19, friends.

Please try to regain your natural immunity.

And try to get the gene therapy poison out of you.

Try to get rid of the mini razors that cut you from the inside.

Now many of you are trying to stick your head in the sand because it's too late, but the right thing is to try to turn from the wrong.
How late is too late? How many years after our vaccinations will you still be saying that, like the onslaught of invisible planets, our fate is imminent? This is you saying things directly, so you can't get out of it by saying that others are making the predictions and you're just reporting.

You need to get a grip on the idea that when you make a prediction, time has relevance.

A pedant is a man who studies a vacuum through instruments that allow him to draw cross-sections of the details (John Ciardi)
bruto is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th March 2022, 09:06 AM   #362
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

Please do what I say without wasting time, vaccinated friends.
No.
Quote:
You did not come from the traditional old vaccines. You have received an experimental gene therapy. Your natural immunity is ruined.
Nope
Quote:
By the way, tiny razors cut your veins first and cause clots. The next step will be the chopping of your internal organs. Weak and lean people and athletes are affected more quickly because of this. Learn about natural cures and what needs to be done to prevent this terrible development.
Nope.

WS
Resume is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th March 2022, 12:25 PM   #363
bruto
Penultimate Amazing

Show us a picture of one of those tiny razors. Explain what they are and how they came about, otherwise you might as well be talking about dilithium crystals.

A pedant is a man who studies a vacuum through instruments that allow him to draw cross-sections of the details (John Ciardi)
bruto is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th March 2022, 02:06 PM   #364
Emre_1974tr
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by bruto View Post
Show us a picture of one of those tiny razors. Explain what they are and how they came about, otherwise you might as well be talking about dilithium crystals.

Explaining this with the video, Dr. Investigate what happened to Andreas Noack.
Emre_1974tr is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th March 2022, 02:23 PM   #365
Steve
Penultimate Amazing

No. An explanation is required to be rational.
Old 27th March 2022, 03:39 PM   #366
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

Nope.

WS
Resume is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th March 2022, 03:44 PM   #367
bruto
Penultimate Amazing

I am not going to pursue a video from someone who cannot write a sentence I can parse. Let's see an actual picture of one of those little razors. If they exist this should not be so hard.

Old 27th March 2022, 03:45 PM   #368
eerok
Quixoticist

Your disinfo sources are lying to you as usual.

Fact Check: There Is NO Evidence German Chemist Dr. Andreas Noack Died From Unnatural Causes (leadstories.com)
Quote:
Details about the cause of death will not be released due to data protection laws, but the police told Lead Stories that Noack died on the way to the hospital in Wolfsberg, Carinthia, on November 26, 2021, after an ambulance had been called to his residence due to a medical emergency. A doctor ruled that Noack's death was due to natural causes.
Old 27th March 2022, 04:12 PM   #369
Emre_1974tr
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by eerok View Post

)
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA
Emre_1974tr is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th March 2022, 04:14 PM   #370
Emre_1974tr
Graduate Poster

You really made a breakthrough in be sheep.

So tomorrow they will be able to make you do whatever they want with these fake resources. Oh, They've already done it.
Old 27th March 2022, 04:33 PM   #371
eerok
Quixoticist

Glad to have cheered you up. Now do the people around you a favor and get vaccinated. It's not too late. Covid isn't over yet.
Old 27th March 2022, 04:45 PM   #372
Emre_1974tr
Graduate Poster

Glad to have cheered you up. Now do the people around you a favor and get vaccinated. It's not too late. Covid isn't over yet.
Please stay away from vaccines and keep people around you away from vaccines. You may still have a chance.
Old 27th March 2022, 04:55 PM   #373
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

You really made a breakthrough in be sheep.
Snicker.

WS
Old 27th March 2022, 05:42 PM   #374
Axxman300
Philosopher

When they produce an AIDS vaccine I'll get one.

This year I'll get the Shingles vaccine, and a pneumonia vaccine.

Because I'm not an idiot.
Old 27th March 2022, 05:49 PM   #375
eerok
Quixoticist

Please stay away from vaccines and keep people around you away from vaccines. You may still have a chance.
No, there's really no chance that I'd scoff at science and reality the way that anti-vaxxers do. I'm fully vaxxed, boostered, never had covid, and am doing very well despite being a senior citizen and at risk in other ways. I haven't been sick with anything for years.

I'm a retired health care worker with a respect for health care measures, though, and you seem inclined to believe the weirdest, most oddball and counterfactual things.

I think the smart money is on my choices rather than yours.
Old 27th March 2022, 06:01 PM   #376
Steve
Penultimate Amazing

Wonder why the anti-vaccine sheep have such a penchant for calling other people sheep. Probably just what they have been conditioned by scammers to do, I guess.
Old 27th March 2022, 06:24 PM   #377
eerok
Quixoticist

Originally Posted by Steve View Post
Wonder why the anti-vaccine sheep have such a penchant for calling other people sheep. Probably just what they have been conditioned by scammers to do, I guess.
It's blatant projection. They are absolutely the sheep, attacking science and reason, bleating their bleats, and only their fellows in the bleatoverse really give them any credence.
Old 27th March 2022, 07:44 PM   #378
MBDK
Muse

It's blatant projection. They are absolutely the sheep, attacking science and reason, bleating their bleats, and only their fellows in the bleatoverse really give them any credence.

Moreso, they are unsheared sheep. They haven't had the wool pulled over their eyes, instead it has grown to blind them naturally.
MBDK is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th March 2022, 09:24 PM   #379
Cosmic Yak
Philosopher

Location: Where there's never a road broader than the back of your hand.
I do wonder how long it takes these 'tiny razor blades' to actually cut something.
When I shave in the morning, my razor cuts my stubble instantly- and that's a safety razor. Emre's silly claim involves weaponised, definitely non-safety razors. I've had two doses of AstraZeneca, and a Moderna booster, so these tiny razor blades have been swimming around in my bloodstream for almost a year now- and no signs of anything wrong with me at all.
Very strange. What are the little blades of doom waiting for? Do I need to get 5G reception before they start turning me into sushi from the inside out?
Oh, wait! 'Two months'! THAT'S what Emre's countdown means! In two months, the micro-dicers will activate. Right, Emre? Or do you have another explanation for the total lack of internal razor action I am experiencing?

Bring Back the Yak! P.J. Denyer
Cosmic Yak is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th March 2022, 09:26 PM   #380
Cosmic Yak
Philosopher

Fact Check: There Is NO Evidence German Chemist Dr. Andreas Noack Died From Unnatural Causes (leadstories.com)
Thanks for that.
The article also has a link to a debunking of the 'tiny razors in vaccines' nonsense as well. It's worth a look- yet another example of conspiracy theorists lying and producing really, really crap science to get attention. Says a lot about Emre that he believes- or at least pretends to believe- this kind of bilge.

Cosmic Yak is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th March 2022, 12:22 AM   #381
threadworm
Graduate Poster

Of dying from a preventable disease? Nah, I'm good thanks.

Apollo Hoax Debunked
threadworm is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th March 2022, 01:48 AM   #382
Cosmic Yak
Philosopher

Does Emre have any medical qualifications? Is there any reason to listen to his medical advice?

Old 28th March 2022, 03:37 AM   #383
welshdean
Michael McDonald 1967 - 2021

There's every need to listen to Emre's [medical] advice. Read, digest and do the exact opposite, then and only then will you be in a safer place with regard to Covid.
"In science it often happens that scientists say, "You know that's a really good argument; my position is mistaken," and then they would actually change their minds and you never hear that old view from them again. They really do it. I cannot recall the last time something like that happened in politics or religion."
Carl Sagan 1934 - 1996 RIP
welshdean is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th March 2022, 04:46 AM   #384
kookbreaker
Evil Fokker

Tiny razors
In the Vax
Makes me slashy
Make me die all the time)
Old 28th March 2022, 05:02 AM   #385
Foster Zygote
Dental Floss Tycoon

Originally Posted by Cosmic Yak View Post
Can it dissolve tiny razor blades?
It knocks them out with the power of Scrubbing Bubbles™.
Counterbalance in the little town of Ridgeview, Ohio. Two people permanently enslaved by the tyranny of fear and superstitution, facing the future with a kind of helpless dread. Two others facing the future with confidence - having escaped one of the darker places of the Twilight Zone.
Foster Zygote is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th March 2022, 05:05 AM   #386
Foster Zygote
Dental Floss Tycoon

By a striking coincidence, that was our exact response to your Nibiru prediction.
Counterbalance in the little town of Ridgeview, Ohio. Two people permanently enslaved by the tyranny of fear and superstitution, facing the future with a kind of helpless dread. Two others facing the future with confidence - having escaped one of the darker places of the Twilight Zone.
Foster Zygote is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th March 2022, 05:19 AM   #387
welshdean

Originally Posted by Foster Zygote View Post
By a striking coincidence, that was our exact response to your Nibiru prediction all of your posts.
Fixed.
"In science it often happens that scientists say, "You know that's a really good argument; my position is mistaken," and then they would actually change their minds and you never hear that old view from them again. They really do it. I cannot recall the last time something like that happened in politics or religion."
welshdean is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th March 2022, 03:33 PM   #388
Andy_Ross
Penultimate Amazing

I do wonder how long it takes these 'tiny razor blades' to actually cut something.
When I shave in the morning, my razor cuts my stubble instantly- and that's a safety razor. Emre's silly claim involves weaponised, definitely non-safety razors. I've had two doses of AstraZeneca, and a Moderna booster, so these tiny razor blades have been swimming around in my bloodstream for almost a year now- and no signs of anything wrong with me at all.
Very strange. What are the little blades of doom waiting for? Do I need to get 5G reception before they start turning me into sushi from the inside out?
Oh, wait! 'Two months'! THAT'S what Emre's countdown means! In two months, the micro-dicers will activate. Right, Emre? Or do you have another explanation for the total lack of internal razor action I am experiencing?
Ah but she’s got the excuse ready.
The 5G chips in the boosters overrode the HIV agents because the Tesla cannon they’re going to bounce off the chemtrails has become operational earlier than thought and the cloned Bill Gates is ready to turn it on..
Andy_Ross is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th March 2022, 04:31 PM   #389
sts60
Illuminator

This is a serious question: You say a lot of profoundly stupid things in subjects of which you are utterly ignorant. That’s bad enough, but you never actually respond to any questions. Is there any reason at all anyone should respond to you ever again? In other words, why should anyone not put you on the Ignore list? What do you offer this forum other than silly trolling?
sts60 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th March 2022, 04:51 PM   #390
slyjoe
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Captain_Swoop View Post
The 5G chips in the boosters overrode the HIV agents because the Tesla cannon they’re going to bounce off the chemtrails has become operational earlier than thought and the cloned Bill Gates is ready to turn it on..
Applying Occam's Razor, this is too complicated. The lack of razor blade action is much simpler - the vaccines also magnetized you, preventing any movement or action of razor blades.
"You have done nothing to demonstrate an understanding of scientific methodology or modern skepticism, both of which are, by necessity, driven by the facts and evidence, not by preconceptions, and both of which are strengthened by, and rely upon, change." - Arkan Wolfshade
slyjoe is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th March 2022, 06:05 PM   #391
Emre_1974tr
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Captain_Swoop View Post
You don't even read what's written. I explained that it has already killed some people, primarily affecting the lean and no fat people and athletes. It's a process.

This is the forum for sheep who are unable to read what is written.

Let's repeat: Baaa

Last edited by Emre_1974tr; 28th March 2022 at 06:45 PM.
Old 28th March 2022, 06:37 PM   #392
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

Snicker.

WS
Old 28th March 2022, 06:52 PM   #393
Steve
Penultimate Amazing

You don't even read what's written. I explained that it has already killed some people, primarily affecting the lean and lean people and athletes. It's a process.

Tiny razor blades....
Old 28th March 2022, 07:00 PM   #394
bruto
Penultimate Amazing

You don't even read what's written. I explained that it has already killed some people, primarily affecting the lean and no fat people and athletes. It's a process.

Making one unsubstantiated claim about the past does not answer the ridicule expressed for your other assertions and prophesies. Did the razor blades rust away? Do they, like a Sasquatch, defy photography? It might surprise you to discover that many here can read what is written, but this does not mean the same thing as believing it. Not to be a burster of bubbles here, but I modestly suggest that if you are concerned about the failure of your message, you're looking in the wrong place.

Old 28th March 2022, 07:44 PM   #395
Axxman300
Philosopher

Been a while since my booster shot. My cardiologist says my heart function has improved.

Guess the anti-vaxx crowd was wrong.
Old 28th March 2022, 08:21 PM   #396
welshdean

Originally Posted by Axxman300 View Post
Been a while since my booster shot. My cardiologist says my heart function has improved.

Guess the anti-vaxx crowd was wrong.
Your Doc must be in on it, part of the 'plan'.
Old 28th March 2022, 08:30 PM   #397
Cosmic Yak
Philosopher

Last weekend, I was at the airport, and went through the metal detector.
If I was full of tiny razor blades, I should have set off every alarm in the place. Instead, I walked straight through without so much as a beep.
I'm also lean.
Emre, have you considered the possibility that this claim is complete bollocks?
No, of course not.

Old 29th March 2022, 12:08 AM   #398
threadworm
Graduate Poster

You explained nothing. You merely typed some words in the vain hope that stringing them together would form a coherent sentence. They didn't.

Apollo Hoax Debunked
threadworm is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th March 2022, 01:53 AM   #399
Cosmic Yak
Philosopher

Originally Posted by threadworm View Post
You explained nothing. You merely typed some words in the vain hope that stringing them together would form a coherent sentence. They didn't.
He also hasn't said which people were supposedly killed, presumably in the vain hope that no-one would notice the complete lack of evidence.

Old 29th March 2022, 02:13 AM   #400
Pixel42
Schrödinger's cat

He also hasn't said which people were supposedly killed,
IIRC (and I certainly can't be bothered to go back to look it up) he did link to reports of named people dying unexpectedly. Needless to say he provided no evidence whatsoever that these deaths were linked with the vaccine, nor that there have been any more such deaths since the vaccine was rolled out than prior to it, and ignored posts pointing this out.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories