IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags corruption , cover up , Russia Collusion , us government

Old 13th May 2022, 07:31 AM   #1
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

The Great Coverup.

My Personal conspiracy Theory is that Jerome Corsi, the 9/11No Planer I debunked in 2008, Lied to Robert Swan Mueller, about where he got the DNC data. That Corsi Colluded not Though Jullian Assange but though RTV Moscow, who also had all the Data from the Russian Hack and passed it on to Jerome Corsi in Italy.
My reason for believing this is It was RTV, from Moscow who called me on my personal phone, and begged me too talk to Corsi before he Printed his World Net Daily Article in 2008, and published his book Calling for GWB, and Rudy Giuliani to be Hung from the Torch on the Statue of Liberty, for Blowing Up the World Trade Center on 9/11/2001.
I think the Republicans were complicit in covering all this up, but I don't expect anyone to believe me. Just had to tell someone my thoughts. Do you think the Republicans are that courpt that the USA is that Courpt?
Crazy Chainsaw is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th May 2022, 08:09 AM   #2
bknight
Master Poster

Originally Posted by Crazy Chainsaw View Post
My Personal conspiracy Theory is that Jerome Corsi, the 9/11No Planer I debunked in 2008, Lied to Robert Swan Mueller, about where he got the DNC data. That Corsi Colluded not Though Jullian Assange but though RTV Moscow, who also had all the Data from the Russian Hack and passed it on to Jerome Corsi in Italy.
My reason for believing this is It was RTV, from Moscow who called me on my personal phone, and begged me too talk to Corsi before he Printed his World Net Daily Article in 2008, and published his book Calling for GWB, and Rudy Giuliani to be Hung from the Torch on the Statue of Liberty, for Blowing Up the World Trade Center on 9/11/2001.
I think the Republicans were complicit in covering all this up, but I don't expect anyone to believe me. Just had to tell someone my thoughts. Do you think the Republicans are that courpt that the USA is that Courpt?
You have proof of this outrageous belief? Of course you don't otherwise you would have publish this ten years ago.
bknight is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th May 2022, 08:31 AM   #3
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

Originally Posted by bknight View Post
You have proof of this outrageous belief? Of course you don't otherwise you would have publish this ten years ago.
Yes I have Corsi's very own Emails, Steven E Jones's Microspheres Claims were debunked a month before Corsi did his I famous Infowars interview. I am the Person who sent Corsi the page From McCromes Particle Atlas, and the link F4 Phantom video Ryan Macky sent me, the one used in the thread on this very forum since 2006.
I was a Perticipant in the Microspheres Debate, between Dr. Steven Earl Jones and Dr. FRANK Greening. Corsi was not a participant in those events and didn't know Steven E. JONES WAS DEBUNKED IN December 2007, before his January 2008 Interview on Alex Jones's Infowars radio Program. RTV Moscow called me because they viewed this very Forum, it was part if their Disinformation Campaigns at the time to watch what Skeptics and debunkers were saying, and to monitor political activity.
They must have been monitoring Dr. FRANK Greening at the time.
I tried telling the News media back then but the would hear any story about a 9/11No Planer who thought the Planes on 9/11were Holograms. I tried telling Fox Fraud News Corsi was Full of bovine Excrement but that only got me physically attacked and my family threatened.
Crazy Chainsaw is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th May 2022, 08:41 AM   #4
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

You can't do anything if people refuse to listen.
Old 13th May 2022, 09:38 AM   #5
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

Conspiracy Theoreis without any proof sound no better coming from the left then from the right.

Robert Heinlein.
dudalb is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th May 2022, 10:04 AM   #6
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

You can't do anything if people refuse to listen.

That is the classic complainy of the Conspiracy Theorist.

Robert Heinlein.
dudalb is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th May 2022, 10:32 AM   #7
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

Originally Posted by dudalb View Post
Conspiracy Theoreis without any proof sound no better coming from the left then from the right.
Do you really believe Corsi Lied to Stone, and Trump as his legal defense Claims, and Told Robert Swan Mueller the Truth, that he Told the Truth for the very first time in his life?
Old 13th May 2022, 10:35 AM   #8
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

Yes But it is a truism if your unwilling to listen because I do stunts with a Chainsaw, and write me off as a nut case because of that fact,it is easy to ignore me.
Old 13th May 2022, 10:43 AM   #9
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

Also remember with Corsi your Talking about a man who Lied about how the holes in IBM Paper punch cards worked in 1961.
I am the one who told Hannity and Colmes he was Lying out his rear end and got ignored, put down and attacked as a Nut Job by the Right. Even though I was Republican at the time.
Old 13th May 2022, 11:23 AM   #10
bknight
Master Poster

Yes I have Corsi's very own Emails, Steven E Jones's Microspheres Claims were debunked a month before Corsi did his I famous Infowars interview. I am the Person who sent Corsi the page From McCromes Particle Atlas, and the link F4 Phantom video Ryan Macky sent me, the one used in the thread on this very forum since 2006.
I was a Perticipant in the Microspheres Debate, between Dr. Steven Earl Jones and Dr. FRANK Greening. Corsi was not a participant in those events and didn't know Steven E. JONES WAS DEBUNKED IN December 2007, before his January 2008 Interview on Alex Jones's Infowars radio Program. RTV Moscow called me because they viewed this very Forum, it was part if their Disinformation Campaigns at the time to watch what Skeptics and debunkers were saying, and to monitor political activity.
They must have been monitoring Dr. FRANK Greening at the time.
I tried telling the News media back then but the would hear any story about a 9/11No Planer who thought the Planes on 9/11were Holograms. I tried telling Fox Fraud News Corsi was Full of bovine Excrement but that only got me physically attacked and my family threatened.
You have not provided conclusive evidence that the Republicans were complicit in "covering all this up".

ETA nor have you presented any evidence of anyone being complicit in a cover up. And that would be because there is/was no cover up.

Last edited by bknight; 13th May 2022 at 11:25 AM.
bknight is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th May 2022, 11:44 AM   #11
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

You have not provided conclusive evidence that the Republicans were complicit in "covering all this up".

ETA nor have you presented any evidence of anyone being complicit in a cover up. And that would be because there is/was no cover up.
Corsi First Told Robert Mueller he got the DNC data from someone in Italy, then he changed that too he made it up in his head, the gift from God defense. When I tried telling people about Corsi, in 2008 I came instally under attack from Libertarian Constitutionalist in the Republican party.
They slashed My Tires, tore Up my equipment, Cut My front Brake lines, Told My County Sheriff about that one, and They tried to stab me in the back in Louisville Kentucky.
Tried calling the local FBI on that one but 411 wasn't Functioning on the pay phone at Vine Grove, Kentucky, so Tried calling My Senators office in Louisville Kentucky, as soon as I told them it was because I debunked a 9/11No Planer, who had a New book out, they laughed and hung up on me.
The Book was Obama Nation By Jerome Corsi. Corsi is a long time friend of Trump and Stone, and had a legal defense fund with Trump.
Corsi has been a darling if the right for a long time.
Also the Seth Rich theory didn't come from Assange it came from Russian Disinformation. Corsi has been Russian Disinformation for a very long time.
Old 13th May 2022, 12:03 PM   #12
wollery
Protected by Samurai Hedgehogs!

So, if I'm understanding you correctly, you are saying that there was a conspiracy to cover up the fact that there wasn't a conspiracy.

"Just think how stupid the average person is, and then realize that half of them are even stupider!" --George Carlin
wollery is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th May 2022, 12:12 PM   #13
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

Originally Posted by wollery View Post
So, if I'm understanding you correctly, you are saying that there was a conspiracy to cover up the fact that there wasn't a conspiracy.
No I am saying it Jerome Corsi, Told Robert Swan Mueller the Truth, that Jesus Christ gave him the Information on Pondesta, in time to counter the Hollywood access tape, I have to rethink my Religious values!
Obviously Christ handed it Straight to Corsi with his Nail Scared hands.
It was either that or the Obstruction that was noted in the Mueller Report, actually help cover up the Collusion.
Old 13th May 2022, 12:23 PM   #14
bknight
Master Poster

Now that is funny.
Old 13th May 2022, 12:25 PM   #15
bknight
Master Poster

Corsi First Told Robert Mueller he got the DNC data from someone in Italy, then he changed that too he made it up in his head, the gift from God defense. When I tried telling people about Corsi, in 2008 I came instally under attack from Libertarian Constitutionalist in the Republican party.
They slashed My Tires, tore Up my equipment, Cut My front Brake lines, Told My County Sheriff about that one, and They tried to stab me in the back in Louisville Kentucky.
Tried calling the local FBI on that one but 411 wasn't Functioning on the pay phone at Vine Grove, Kentucky, so Tried calling My Senators office in Louisville Kentucky, as soon as I told them it was because I debunked a 9/11No Planer, who had a New book out, they laughed and hung up on me.
The Book was Obama Nation By Jerome Corsi. Corsi is a long time friend of Trump and Stone, and had a legal defense fund with Trump.
Corsi has been a darling if the right for a long time.
Also the Seth Rich theory didn't come from Assange it came from Russian Disinformation. Corsi has been Russian Disinformation for a very long time.
So everyone treated you like a kook, rightfully so I might add.
Old 13th May 2022, 12:26 PM   #16
The Great Zaganza
Maledictorian

When it comes to Conspiracy Theories, I have given up on "Who Benefits?" long ago, and now only ask myself: " Who Cares?".
Old 13th May 2022, 12:28 PM   #17
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

Yep and they treated this crazy conspiracy theorist as totally sane.
https://www.c-span.org/video/?461313-1/silent-more
Old 13th May 2022, 12:31 PM   #18
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

Yep Mitch McCoverup left me Bleeding with a knife Wound from a Ron Paul waco Whackos knife. Some Senator he is doesn't care about anyone.
Old 13th May 2022, 12:34 PM   #19
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

You know Corsi didn't tell Mueller about his connection to RTV, and that it was them who saved him in 2008, from printing his Noplaner book.
Old 13th May 2022, 12:43 PM   #20
Childlike Empress
Banned

Childlike Empress is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th May 2022, 12:46 PM   #21
bknight
Master Poster

You didn't debunk the No Planers, the forensic evaluation from four crash site did that. One more aspect anybody can write a book that has no validity and get it published, so the gullible can buy it.
Old 13th May 2022, 12:49 PM   #22
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

Do you really believe Corsi doesn't Lie, he said the sparks from. 6010, and 7018 welding Rods used to weld the buildings together were earth Shattering evidence the world trade center Towers were blown up with Thermite.
Old 13th May 2022, 12:55 PM   #23
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

You didn't debunk the No Planers, the forensic evaluation from four crash site did that. One more aspect anybody can write a book that has no validity and get it published, so the gullible can buy it.
You know I have to get another one of those Laughing Dog Gifs for that post,
Yes I did debunk Corsi's Claims, including his Claim that the United States Navy Fired a Cruise Missle into the Pentagon Naval Annex Killing On Duty Military personnel on 9/11/2001. And his Claim that Osama Bin Laden was Innocent for 9/11/2001 Because he was a "Sand ****** in a cave in Afghanistan on Dialysis! Dude you think a 9/11 No Planer is going to buy the evidence from plane Crashes he thinks are fake?

Proved my point Corsi has written lies his entire Life, but you believe he told Robert Swan Mueller the Truth, I need a Laughing whale Gif for that!

Edited by Agatha:  Edited to remove rule 10 violation

Last edited by Agatha; 14th May 2022 at 11:50 AM.
Old 13th May 2022, 01:00 PM   #24
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Childlike Empress View Post
Glad your having fun.
Old 13th May 2022, 01:07 PM   #25
Childlike Empress
Banned

Glad your having fun.

Thanks for providing it. It's "you're", not "your" though. Kind of a simple language. And the small dog was appropriate enough.
Childlike Empress is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th May 2022, 01:25 PM   #26
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Childlike Empress View Post
Thanks for providing it. It's "you're", not "your" though. Kind of a simple language. And the small dog was appropriate enough.
Voice to Type often makes that mistake small phone Key pad large fingers.

Empress they are arguing in defense of a man who David Chandler, and Ace Baker, and Tony Sambozi refused to allow into the Microspheres Debate Between Frank Greening and Steven Jones, because they knew he was a Russian Shill.
You just have to laugh at how times have changed.

Last edited by Crazy Chainsaw; 13th May 2022 at 01:41 PM.
Old 14th May 2022, 04:57 AM   #27
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Do you really believe Corsi Lied to Stone, and Trump as his legal defense Claims, and Told Robert Swan Mueller the Truth, that he Told the Truth for the very first time in his life?
What I believe is that you were a bit player in Corsi's role as a bit player in a much larger drama. He never mattered all that much which means neither did you.
Old 14th May 2022, 05:28 AM   #28
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Craig4 View Post
What I believe is that you were a bit player in Corsi's role as a bit player in a much larger drama. He never mattered all that much which means neither did you.
So you believe that Corsi Getting the Pondesta Information from RTV, Italy, and Transfering that data to Rodger Stone, then Lying About that Too Robert Swan Mueller, didn't matter?
So Fox Fraud News hiding the Fact they had a 9/11No Planer who said GWB, and Rudy Giuliani should be Hung from Lady Liberty's Torch, wouldn't have effected Sean Hannity's power to help install Birther Donald John Trump, as president in 2016?
Old 14th May 2022, 06:10 AM   #29
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

So you believe that Corsi Getting the Pondesta Information from RTV, Italy, and Transfering that data to Rodger Stone, then Lying About that Too Robert Swan Mueller, didn't matter?
So Fox Fraud News hiding the Fact they had a 9/11No Planer who said GWB, and Rudy Giuliani should be Hung from Lady Liberty's Torch, wouldn't have effected Sean Hannity's power to help install Birther Donald John Trump, as president in 2016?
Just so, yes. None of the above ever really matter and didn't change how events unfolded.
Old 14th May 2022, 06:24 AM   #30
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

Just so, yes. None of the above ever really matter and didn't change how events unfolded.
Where is that Laughing Dog, you probably think, that an American Citizen, having his Freedom of Speach and ability to earn a Living Taken away because of the Courption of l the RNC, Militia Movement, is perfectly fine too.
I know people who changed their votes because of the DNC Hack, if Corsi and Trump took part in that it is a crime against the Constitution of the United States.
Old 14th May 2022, 06:28 AM   #31
Stellafane
Village Idiot.

Your theory would be more compelling if you used more Capital Letters.
Old 14th May 2022, 06:45 AM   #32
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Stellafane View Post
Your theory would be more compelling if you used more Capital Letters.
I will try. the android phone I am using seems to be doing that on its own in voice to text.
Old 14th May 2022, 07:13 AM   #33
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Where is that Laughing Dog, you probably think, that an American Citizen, having his Freedom of Speach and ability to earn a Living Taken away because of the Courption of l the RNC, Militia Movement, is perfectly fine too.
I know people who changed their votes because of the DNC Hack, if Corsi and Trump took part in that it is a crime against the Constitution of the United States.
Interesting. It looks like that hit pretty close to the mark.
Old 14th May 2022, 07:21 AM   #34
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

Interesting. It looks like that hit pretty close to the mark.
Not really but still laughing at you not with you, you think that changing votes didn't have an outcome on an election?
Old 14th May 2022, 07:53 AM   #35
wollery
Protected by Samurai Hedgehogs!

I will try. the android phone I am using seems to be doing that on its own in voice to text.

You might want to look into getting a new voice to text app.

The one you’re using also can’t spell.

"Just think how stupid the average person is, and then realize that half of them are even stupider!" --George Carlin
wollery is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th May 2022, 07:56 AM   #36
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

You might want to look into getting a new voice to text app.

The one you’re using also can’t spell.
Funny that's all you can find wrong in my posts, nothing really to debunk the theory of how Courpt Republicans really are.
Old 14th May 2022, 08:12 AM   #37
theprestige
Penultimate Amazing

Funny that's all you can find wrong in my posts, nothing really to debunk the theory of how Courpt Republicans really are.
Your posts are rambling, nigh incoherent screeds. We are quite rightly attributing their fundamental flaws to the transcription software you're using.
Old 14th May 2022, 09:35 AM   #38
Venom
Philosopher

Originally Posted by The Great Zaganza View Post
When it comes to Conspiracy Theories, I have given up on "Who Benefits?" long ago, and now only ask myself: " Who Cares?".
lmao
Venom is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th May 2022, 10:13 AM   #39
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Not really but still laughing at you not with you, you think that changing votes didn't have an outcome on an election?
That's not what I said. Corsi didn't matter the hack was always going to get out.
Old 14th May 2022, 11:30 AM   #40
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

That's not what I said. Corsi didn't matter the hack was always going to get out.
Yes the hack was going to get out in an edited fashion but it looks like their was coordination in timing of when the Emails were leaked.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories