IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags corruption , cover up , Russia Collusion , us government

Old 14th May 2022, 07:04 PM   #41
junkshop
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by theprestige View Post
Your posts are rambling, nigh incoherent screeds. We are quite rightly attributing their fundamental flaws to the transcription software you're using.
Change 'rightly' to 'generously' (we're playing ROHOG, right?).
Old 14th May 2022, 08:39 PM   #42
8enotto
Illuminator

Serious name dropping about people involved in a mess from a decade ago.

It's too late to avoid it and most certainly too late to stop it. I have to ask, what good is it to expose them now?
Why not reveal all the evidence and shame these dudes or something? Are any of them still in position of power or influence anymore?
8enotto is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th May 2022, 01:00 AM   #43
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

When you look at what Trump and his backers just made up out of whole cloth, the leak of facts really matters very little.
Old 15th May 2022, 03:15 AM   #44
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

Originally Posted by 8enotto View Post
Serious name dropping about people involved in a mess from a decade ago.

It's too late to avoid it and most certainly too late to stop it. I have to ask, what good is it to expose them now?
Why not reveal all the evidence and shame these dudes or something? Are any of them still in position of power or influence anymore?
For the History books so it can be shown that when one American's Rights are infringed by Liars and Crooks using Fixers as Trump is well known to do, it endangers All!
Crazy Chainsaw is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th May 2022, 01:24 AM   #45
Cosmic Yak
Philosopher

Location: Where there's never a road broader than the back of your hand.
Originally Posted by Crazy Chainsaw View Post
For the History books so it can be shown that when one American's Rights are infringed by Liars and Crooks using Fixers as Trump is well known to do, it endangers All!
I seriously doubt that any history books are going to be compiled using the contents of this forum.

Bring Back the Yak! P.J. Denyer
Cosmic Yak is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th May 2022, 03:46 AM   #46
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Cosmic Yak View Post
I seriously doubt that any history books are going to be compiled using the contents of this forum.
You never know.
Crazy Chainsaw is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th May 2022, 06:57 AM   #47
Cosmic Yak
Philosopher

Location: Where there's never a road broader than the back of your hand.
You never know.
Oh, god. You're going to say 'time will tell' next, and then it's laughing dog time, I'm afraid.
Much as I like this forum, I cannot see it as having any historical significance whatsoever.

Bring Back the Yak! P.J. Denyer
Cosmic Yak is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th May 2022, 07:06 AM   #48
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Cosmic Yak View Post
Oh, god. You're going to say 'time will tell' next, and then it's laughing dog time, I'm afraid.
Much as I like this forum, I cannot see it as having any historical significance whatsoever.
It already has had sufficient historical significance, if I hadn't been convinced by people on this forum that telling the Truth about the Truth movement was the best policy I wouldn't have debunked Jerome Corsi, and he would have Published his book Calling for GWB to be Hung from Lady Liberty's Torch.
After that even Donald John Trump wouldn't have hired him in 2016.
Old 18th May 2022, 03:39 PM   #49
MarkCorrigan
Penultimate Amazing

It warms my heart to see people from all over the political spectrum and with a variety of opinions on conspiracy theories come together to point out that this is a rambling incoherent mess.
MarkCorrigan is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th May 2022, 04:11 PM   #50
Venom
Philosopher

Originally Posted by MarkCorrigan View Post
It warms my heart to see people from all over the political spectrum and with a variety of opinions on conspiracy theories come together to point out that this is a rambling incoherent mess.
Interestingly the OP seems pretty coherent when speaking on 9/11 Truth.
Venom is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th May 2022, 05:03 AM   #51
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Venom View Post
Interestingly the OP seems pretty coherent when speaking on 9/11 Truth.
Yes it's almost as funny as a United States President who takes advice from a man who said George Walker Bush, and Rudy Giuliani should be hung from Lady Liberty's Torch for Blowing up the World Trade Center Towers based on Microspheres Left over from 6010 and 7018 welding rods, that laid in the floor pans of the World Trade Center towers for 30 years.

Trump used fixers and Radicals to do his bidding all out his long career, as his daddy did before him, I no longer think the United States can be saved.

Buffalo kinda proves that, so I am taking down the American Flag, and Going to fly the Flag of my Ansestors from North Carolina, the Jolly Rodger is the only flag I will fly now.
Going back to my roots before the Mistake that was the Revolution.

Last edited by Crazy Chainsaw; 19th May 2022 at 05:05 AM.
Old 19th May 2022, 07:34 AM   #52
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

Originally Posted by MarkCorrigan View Post
Don't worry I am done, I see nothing Now but crazy conspiracy theories here that Politicians are Honest and William Barr told the Truth, and that Obstruction couldn't have succeeded in Covering up Crimes. Gee I thought that was the whole purpose of Obstruction to hide a crime so you Don't get Caught and go to Prison, thanks for proving that wrong.
Old 19th May 2022, 06:53 PM   #53
Athyrio
Hipster Doofus

I will try. the android phone I am using seems to be doing that on its own in voice to text.

You might be frothing just a little bit.
Old 21st May 2022, 07:31 AM   #54
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Athyrio View Post
You might be frothing just a little bit.
Don't worry you have convinced me, I just need to pick up a good Glock, and carry it with me at all times, so when I am attacked I can just blow them away. I have never carried a gun except Hunting and target practice, but if that's what it takes to Regain my rights in this country, it's the American thing to do, even thought taking a life or even contemplating hurting someone is against my very nature. We live in an unsafe and via Land where there is no hope of peaceful Discourse or Being left too live your life Peacefully.
All these years of my life I have wasted trying to be a peaceful reasonable man, in a Country that's not peaceful or reasonable.
Old 21st May 2022, 08:31 AM   #55
theprestige
Penultimate Amazing

Don't worry you have convinced me, I just need to pick up a good Glock, and carry it with me at all times, so when I am attacked I can just blow them away. I have never carried a gun except Hunting and target practice, but if that's what it takes to Regain my rights in this country, it's the American thing to do, even thought taking a life or even contemplating hurting someone is against my very nature. We live in an unsafe and via Land where there is no hope of peaceful Discourse or Being left too live your life Peacefully.
All these years of my life I have wasted trying to be a peaceful reasonable man, in a Country that's not peaceful or reasonable.
Can't judge the peacefulness claim, but your posts here don't really connote reasonableness.
Old 21st May 2022, 08:46 AM   #56
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

Originally Posted by theprestige View Post
Can't judge the peacefulness claim, but your posts here don't really connote reasonableness.
I have been peaceful and Reasonahle for year, Mitch McCoverup in Kentucky Knows I am telling the truth, on everything I have said, I reached out to him after three attacks on me in three states.
All because the Frauds at Fox News wanted to cover up they were promoting the Lies of Someone, who said GWB and Rudy Giuliani, should be Hung from Lady Liberty's Torch.
This Country is so courpt that it isn't worth saving when a Handicapped man can't be left alone to make a living, simply because he tells the truth, about people to dumb to understand how IBM insulating paper cards Transfer data to Magnetic tape, or How impossible it is too send a digital document without some form of encrypted Layering.
I hold no Illusions now about having any Rights in the forsaken crap hole of a Country, unless I arm and defend them myself.
The next Time someone tries to Stab me in the back even if he is an LMPD Policemans idiot son, I will not let him walk away to try it again.
I shouldn't have let him go last time, I hate this but that's the way this world is!
It's all Political BS, with no Accountability, it isn't a safe or fair system and certainly not a Just One.
Old 21st May 2022, 11:05 AM   #57
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

What truth could you tell that could possibly matter? We know the worst of the worst about Trump. Everyone knows about January 6th. Everyone knows about the call to Ukraine. We know about the "Access Hollywood" tape. What could you possibly provide that's worse than all of that? What makes you think what you have will cause Trump supporters to have this epiphany when all the other revelations haven't.

I think you're trying to extend out a 15 minutes of fame that never actually happened.
Old 21st May 2022, 12:37 PM   #58
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Craig4 View Post
What truth could you tell that could possibly matter? We know the worst of the worst about Trump. Everyone knows about January 6th. Everyone knows about the call to Ukraine. We know about the "Access Hollywood" tape. What could you possibly provide that's worse than all of that? What makes you think what you have will cause Trump supporters to have this epiphany when all the other revelations haven't.

I think you're trying to extend out a 15 minutes of fame that never actually happened.
Just the truth, and I don't care if you think the sky is Yellow with green polkadot and there are flying Unicorns in it. Why would Russia- Putin not wanting Corsi publishing a book so bad that they would Offer to bribe me, to get me to debunk his stupid 9/11 No Planer theory, if he wasn't Important to them?
As far as Fame if that's what I wanted I would have accepted Trump's invitation to me to sculpt at his Ralley in Evansville in 2016. The Idiots actually invited me after attacking me for years, I thought they were trying to repay me for staying silent, or the might have thought zi was still dumb enough to be Republican.
I registered as independent in 2008 the same time I started being attacked by the idiot Ron Paul Waco Whacko Birthers. .
Old 22nd May 2022, 05:18 AM   #59
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Just the truth, and I don't care if you think the sky is Yellow with green polkadot and there are flying Unicorns in it. Why would Russia- Putin not wanting Corsi publishing a book so bad that they would Offer to bribe me, to get me to debunk his stupid 9/11 No Planer theory, if he wasn't Important to them?
As far as Fame if that's what I wanted I would have accepted Trump's invitation to me to sculpt at his Ralley in Evansville in 2016. The Idiots actually invited me after attacking me for years, I thought they were trying to repay me for staying silent, or the might have thought zi was still dumb enough to be Republican.
I registered as independent in 2008 the same time I started being attacked by the idiot Ron Paul Waco Whacko Birthers. .
How precisely were you attacked and by whom?
Old 22nd May 2022, 05:46 AM   #60
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

How precisely were you attacked and by whom?
My front Brake lines were cut on my Truck in Evansville Indiana, my tools brand New were smashed destroyed durring a bathroom break in Nashville Tennessee. Caught a Guy trying to slash my tires on Dixie Highway, Louisville thought I chased him off, but when I turned my back he tried to stick a Buck Hunting Knife in it, (I still have the knife I took from him.) He was wearing an LMPD tee shirt, his Dad was an LMPD officer, and in the Milita movement, Republican right wing.
This all happened in about a 3 month time frame, everywhere I went something else happened. The Girl who was with the young Man told me his dad and the milita group put him up too it. I felt so bad about hurting the young man I didn't ask more questions about it, and the security guard at the car lot where the tool show was taking place didn't want to call the police, he just wanted all of us off his lot. My phone was dropped durring the fight the rain caused it to be soaked and useless.
The Girl also told me the people attacking me were organized on line, and tracking me by where I was advertised too appear. Fear these idiots would attack me and hurt someone else kinda put and end to public appearances. I could bare the thought of them possibly shooting at me and maybe hitting a child, these people were Nuts Lunitics worse than 9/11No Planers.
Old 22nd May 2022, 07:31 AM   #61
bknight
Master Poster

I have been peaceful and Reasonahle for year, Mitch McCoverup in Kentucky Knows I am telling the truth, on everything I have said, I reached out to him after three attacks on me in three states.
All because the Frauds at Fox News wanted to cover up they were promoting the Lies of Someone, who said GWB and Rudy Giuliani, should be Hung from Lady Liberty's Torch.
This Country is so courpt that it isn't worth saving when a Handicapped man can't be left alone to make a living, simply because he tells the truth, about people to dumb to understand how IBM insulating paper cards Transfer data to Magnetic tape, or How impossible it is too send a digital document without some form of encrypted Layering.
I hold no Illusions now about having any Rights in the forsaken crap hole of a Country, unless I arm and defend them myself.
The next Time someone tries to Stab me in the back even if he is an LMPD Policemans idiot son, I will not let him walk away to try it again.
I shouldn't have let him go last time, I hate this but that's the way this world is!
It's all Political BS, with no Accountability, it isn't a safe or fair system and certainly not a Just One.
If you feel so put upon by living in this country, renounce your citizenship and find a new country that fits your ideal. Good luck with that.
bknight is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd May 2022, 08:08 AM   #62
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

Originally Posted by bknight View Post
If you feel so put upon by living in this country, renounce your citizenship and find a new country that fits your ideal. Good luck with that.
So your Idea of insuring the Rights under the Constitution of the United States of America are Equally applied to all is to tell a man who's Ansestors were at Valley Forge to leave the Country?
Why Don't all the politically courpt Politicians and Hypocrites just leave?
Old 22nd May 2022, 09:05 AM   #63
Lurch
Master Poster

What I get from this thread and many of Chainsaw's posts is a compulsive fascination for Jerome Corsi. One might be given to think that Corsi is at the nexus of numerous nefarious webs, a veritable Bondian villain.
Lurch is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd May 2022, 09:05 AM   #64
bknight
Master Poster

So your Idea of insuring the Rights under the Constitution of the United States of America are Equally applied to all is to tell a man who's Ansestors were at Valley Forge to leave the Country?
Why Don't all the politically courpt Politicians and Hypocrites just leave?
Nothing of the sort, I suggested that you find another country that you believe will be more to your likening. You are the one who is claiming alleged occurrences without providing evidence.
bknight is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd May 2022, 10:05 AM   #65
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Lurch View Post
What I get from this thread and many of Chainsaw's posts is a compulsive fascination for Jerome Corsi. One might be given to think that Corsi is at the nexus of numerous nefarious webs, a veritable Bondian villain.
I kinda think of him as a Russian Useful idiot too dumb to stay out of an Insurrection. I think he lied to Robert Mueller about the Collusion, that he might have given Trump advice on how to overturn the Election.
Eastman is now saying it was Trump's plan and that Trump gave him hand written notes. Trump viewed Corsi as Smart and Loyal, because of the Muellsr probe ending, so Trump might have Turned to Corsi for advice.
Old 22nd May 2022, 10:07 AM   #66
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

Nothing of the sort, I suggested that you find another country that you believe will be more to your likening. You are the one who is claiming alleged occurrences without providing evidence.
Do you honestly think Corsi Told the Truth for the first time in his life, to Robert Mueller?
Old 22nd May 2022, 11:17 AM   #67
bknight
Master Poster

Do you honestly think Corsi Told the Truth for the first time in his life, to Robert Mueller?
What has that to do with your alleged rights violation(s)?
Old 22nd May 2022, 04:06 PM   #68
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

What has that to do with your alleged rights violation(s)?
Do you think it would have been great for Corsi, Sean Hannity, and Donald Trump if it were known they were Knowing promoting a 9/11No Planer Russian Usefull idiot?
Old 22nd May 2022, 04:19 PM   #69
bknight
Master Poster

Do you think it would have been great for Corsi, Sean Hannity, and Donald Trump if it were known they were Knowing promoting a 9/11No Planer Russian Usefull idiot?
Because you are failing to answer questions I'll ask again. What has that to do with your alleged rights violation(s)?
Old 22nd May 2022, 06:04 PM   #70
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

I think it would not have mattered in the slightest. We all knew far worse about Trump than this and people still voted for him.
Old 22nd May 2022, 06:05 PM   #71
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

I don't care and don't think it mattered in the slightest.
Old 22nd May 2022, 06:06 PM   #72
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

My front Brake lines were cut on my Truck in Evansville Indiana, my tools brand New were smashed destroyed durring a bathroom break in Nashville Tennessee. Caught a Guy trying to slash my tires on Dixie Highway, Louisville thought I chased him off, but when I turned my back he tried to stick a Buck Hunting Knife in it, (I still have the knife I took from him.) He was wearing an LMPD tee shirt, his Dad was an LMPD officer, and in the Milita movement, Republican right wing.
This all happened in about a 3 month time frame, everywhere I went something else happened. The Girl who was with the young Man told me his dad and the milita group put him up too it. I felt so bad about hurting the young man I didn't ask more questions about it, and the security guard at the car lot where the tool show was taking place didn't want to call the police, he just wanted all of us off his lot. My phone was dropped durring the fight the rain caused it to be soaked and useless.
The Girl also told me the people attacking me were organized on line, and tracking me by where I was advertised too appear. Fear these idiots would attack me and hurt someone else kinda put and end to public appearances. I could bare the thought of them possibly shooting at me and maybe hitting a child, these people were Nuts Lunitics worse than 9/11No Planers.
I think you have a very active fantasy life. You should seek help.
Old 22nd May 2022, 06:20 PM   #73
8enotto
Illuminator

Pull a Dan Browning stunt.

Write a book exposing all and go into hiding as the world reads it and starts knowing all you do about whoever this Corsi idiot is and all his corrupt political buddies.

It's like all those books exposing the Clinton presidency and telling all. It's too long ago and nobody really cares anymore.

We have future political idiots to prevent taking power and the mess trimp left to fix. Just slightly more threatening than old news like Corsi.
8enotto is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd May 2022, 06:29 PM   #74
Norman Alexander
Penultimate Amazing

That sounds MUCH more like rival truck drivers than any national conspiracy theory.

Global conspirators don't hire bunches of piss-weak three-tooth nobodies to cut brake lines or slash tires or start weak knife-fights on the off-chance that might "stop you talking".

If they wanted you dead, you would have never known when it happened, and it would have happened long before now. You would have simply "overdosed" or disappeared without a trace if you were such a massive threat. But since you are posting here, that seems not to have happened.

So nope. Even if this did happen exactly as you say, it wasn't any Republican plot against you.

But if you are so scared, move to another country. Seriously. You can drive trucks (apparently) so you can get driving work just about anywhere.
...our governments are just trying to protect us from terror. In the same way that someone banging a hornets’ nest with a stick is trying to protect us from hornets. Frankie Boyle, Guardian, July 2015
Norman Alexander is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd May 2022, 01:34 AM   #75
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

I think it would not have mattered in the slightest. We all knew far worse about Trump than this and people still voted for him.
Now but not back in 2008, when he first started promoting himself with Conspiracy theories.
Old 23rd May 2022, 01:42 AM   #76
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

. Lot of Laughs My local Sheriff knows about them cutting my brake lines in Evansville Indiana. Mitch McCoverup (McConnell) knows about them trying to Stab me on Dixie Highway in Louisville.
Mitch McConnell wouldn't have convicted Trump if Trump's Impeachment was over shooting him in the privates with a double barreled 12 guage.
Obviously the Insurrection was not the first Criminal act the Republicans ever committed, or covered up for.
Old 23rd May 2022, 01:44 AM   #77
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Norman Alexander View Post
That sounds MUCH more like rival truck drivers than any national conspiracy theory.

Global conspirators don't hire bunches of piss-weak three-tooth nobodies to cut brake lines or slash tires or start weak knife-fights on the off-chance that might "stop you talking".

If they wanted you dead, you would have never known when it happened, and it would have happened long before now. You would have simply "overdosed" or disappeared without a trace if you were such a massive threat. But since you are posting here, that seems not to have happened.

So nope. Even if this did happen exactly as you say, it wasn't any Republican plot against you.

But if you are so scared, move to another country. Seriously. You can drive trucks (apparently) so you can get driving work just about anywhere.
Take a look at who they got for their Insurrection, Stewart Rhodes, they use idiots to do their dirty work.
Old 23rd May 2022, 02:06 AM   #78
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

. Lot of Laughs My local Sheriff knows about them cutting my brake lines in Evansville Indiana. Mitch McCoverup (McConnell) knows about them trying to Stab me on Dixie Highway in Louisville.
Mitch McConnell wouldn't have convicted Trump if Trump's Impeachment was over shooting him in the privates with a double barreled 12 guage.
Obviously the Insurrection was not the first Criminal act the Republicans ever committed, or covered up for.
Old 24th May 2022, 06:54 AM   #79
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

I am abandoning this Thread now, because I believe if Mitch McCoverup came out and confirmed everything I said, and Corsi and Fox Fraud News, admitted to being part of it, the people Commenting here would, just blame me for being an easy target, because I was in public, and basicly Handicapped by only having one good arm.
It's like I am trying to discuss this with Judy Woods, Ace Baker or Sizzler.
Old 1st August 2022, 06:29 AM   #80
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

It seems like a Lot of witness Tampering went on in the Trump Campaign, I wonder if a simular deal went on between Trump and Corsi, if a Pardon was offered for Corsi's silence on where he really got the data! Of Course I am just Nuts their wouldn't have been any Witness Tampering, offer of Pardons or Crimes under an Honest 9/11Twoofer Like Trump!

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories