IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags BLM. , INSURRECTION ACT , JANUARY 6TH INSURRECTION , MISTER X , PROUD BOYS. OATH KEEPERS

Old 23rd June 2022, 05:55 PM   #81
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

Originally Posted by dudalb View Post
A couple of psychologist have stated one reason people buy into conspiracy theories is that the notion that some evil group is behind everything is in many way more comforting then facing the reality that chaos often determins what happenes.
Easier to think there is an evil group in control, and, if we can elimnate them, everything will be just great, then face the unpleasent reality there is no easy quick fix for our problems.
Well Republicans might be back in control soon, and that would make that conspiracy theory true.
Crazy Chainsaw is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th June 2022, 11:09 PM   #82
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Crazy Chainsaw View Post
I know there is no hidden hand just people doing the right thing at the right time.
Is that why you opened a thread in the CT section trying to find Mr. X?
Old 30th June 2022, 05:28 PM   #83
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Craig4 View Post
Is that why you opened a thread in the CT section trying to find Mr. X?
I am actually starting to wonder if Mr X didn't make a mistake on the 19th, of December 2020, looks like he is just delaying the enviable Civil War. Why not attack when their Stupidest leader is in charge and then wipe them out?
Crazy Chainsaw is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th June 2022, 11:33 PM   #84
LongFuzzy
Critical Thinker

Mr. X uncovered: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGJNUb-rFtQ
LongFuzzy is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st July 2022, 05:07 AM   #85
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

Originally Posted by LongFuzzy View Post
Mr.X must control everything if the Simpson say it, it must be True.
Old 1st July 2022, 05:31 AM   #86
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Wait, so now there is a Mr. X?
Old 1st July 2022, 06:10 AM   #87
Stellafane
Village Idiot.

Wait, so now there is a Mr. X?
That seems to be the basic premise of this thread, although personally I have my doubts whether this person in fact exists.
Old 1st July 2022, 06:46 AM   #88
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Stellafane View Post
That seems to be the basic premise of this thread, although personally I have my doubts whether this person in fact exists.
Earlier he seemed to suggest there wasn't a Mr. X, just people with good sense making smart suggestions on FB.
Old 1st July 2022, 06:55 AM   #89
Stellafane
Village Idiot.

Earlier he seemed to suggest there wasn't a Mr. X, just people with good sense making smart suggestions on FB.
Perhaps, Virginia, Mr. X exists in spirit, in all sensible people, as the motivating force to do what's good and right in the face of evil and stupidity. I just wish he would show up at the polling booths more often.
Old 1st July 2022, 07:00 AM   #90
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

Mr. X is real but he is just one of those who worked to get Trump to ************* his Insurrection on the 6th. He was just the first one to post and tell ,people, Trump wanted to use BLM a Scape Goat for his January 6th Insurrection. There were a lot of people who actually wanted to go kick Proud Boy Butt before they learned of Trump's full plan.
Still think he was Sean Hannity.
Old 1st July 2022, 09:32 AM   #91
The Greater Fool
Illuminator

Mister X was a MAGA troll trying to use reverse psychology to ensure BLM and ANTIFA showed up.
Old 1st July 2022, 12:42 PM   #92
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

Originally Posted by The Greater Fool View Post
Mister X was a MAGA troll trying to use reverse psychology to ensure BLM and ANTIFA showed up.
That proves it was Sean Hannity, no bigger MAGA Troll than him.
Old 1st July 2022, 08:05 PM   #93
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Mr. X is real but he is just one of those who worked to get Trump to ************* his Insurrection on the 6th. He was just the first one to post and tell ,people, Trump wanted to use BLM a Scape Goat for his January 6th Insurrection. There were a lot of people who actually wanted to go kick Proud Boy Butt before they learned of Trump's full plan.
Still think he was Sean Hannity.
All of this was perfectly obvious to the casual observer from the first time Trump mentioned the Insurrection Act. It didn't take some secret "Mr. X" to figure that out.
Old 2nd July 2022, 12:39 AM   #94
dann
Penultimate Amazing

The young people in the Group were talking about those things already, that's a Young people's thing something they liked to do, are we so old that we forget that? Also the group was more white than Black.
Mr.X just urged them to do what they already said they wanted to do in the first place, it was a joke on the Great Replacement Theory.
Originally Posted by bruto View Post
Given that it seemed to be effective or at least contributed and did not detract, my guess is that Mr. X knew his audience and knew they would get the joke.
Yes it was sarcasm about what a Proud Boy said in a Live Stream, "All they have to do to Replace us, is sit home Drink Beer and make Babies, on their Government Checks." The Proud Boy was talking about the Covid relief.

From now on, Let's go, Brandon should be met with Let's make babies. Old-timers will love the allusion to Make Love, Not War and thus be in on it, too!
"Stupidity renders itself invisible by assuming very large proportions. Completely unreasonable claims are irrefutable. Ni-en-leh pointed out that a philosopher might get into trouble by claiming that two times two makes five, but he does not risk much by claiming that two times two makes shoe polish." B. Brecht
"The abolition of religion as the illusory happiness of the people is required for their real happiness. The demand to give up the illusion about its condition is the demand to give up a condition which needs illusions." K. Marx
dann is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd July 2022, 02:11 AM   #95
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

All of this was perfectly obvious to the casual observer from the first time Trump mentioned the Insurrection Act. It didn't take some secret "Mr. X" to figure that out.
Isn't it convenient to be looking at this with hindsight instead of fore site?
You're assuming people ordinary people were watching Stewart Rhodes, Trump and the Oath Keepers closely enough to deduce the plan for themselves. Because you are looking at it with what you know now.
Stewart Rhodes published an open letter to Trump on the 14th, MTG and others were talking about the Insurrection act, and Marshal law on the 16=18th, Trump made his It's going to be Wild Tweet on the 19th, of December 2020.
People were arranging to go fight Trump's effort to Steal the election, not to stay home, because they didn't have your benefit of hindsight, to know Trump's plan, and that he was stupid enough to actually do it.
You remind me of the MAGA, asking why. Wasn't the National Guard at the Capitol on the 6th, not realizing no one has ever attacked the Capitol durring certification in the history of the United States. Too most that was Unthinkable before Jan 6th 2021.
Old 2nd July 2022, 02:14 AM   #96
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

Originally Posted by dann View Post

From now on, Let's go, Brandon should be met with Let's make babies. Old-timers will love the allusion to Make Love, Not War and thus be in on it, too!
Yep, basicly the same saying just turned around as sarcasm, to the great replacement theory.
Old 2nd July 2022, 02:53 AM   #97
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Isn't it convenient to be looking at this with hindsight instead of fore site?
You're assuming people ordinary people were watching Stewart Rhodes, Trump and the Oath Keepers closely enough to deduce the plan for themselves. Because you are looking at it with what you know now.
Stewart Rhodes published an open letter to Trump on the 14th, MTG and others were talking about the Insurrection act, and Marshal law on the 16=18th, Trump made his It's going to be Wild Tweet on the 19th, of December 2020.
People were arranging to go fight Trump's effort to Steal the election, not to stay home, because they didn't have your benefit of hindsight, to know Trump's plan, and that he was stupid enough to actually do it.
You remind me of the MAGA, asking why. Wasn't the National Guard at the Capitol on the 6th, not realizing no one has ever attacked the Capitol durring certification in the history of the United States. Too most that was Unthinkable before Jan 6th 2021.
I had no idea Stewart Rhodes was the head of the Oath Keepers. I certainly didn't know the eaches of the plan but it was pretty obvious that the point of the Insurrection Act was to concoct some sort of emergency to stay in power. He was talking about not accepting the results of the election if he lost for over a year. Wasn't hard to sort out. He also told the Proud Boys to stand down and stand by. Not really a tough one.
Old 2nd July 2022, 03:31 AM   #98
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

I had no idea Stewart Rhodes was the head of the Oath Keepers. I certainly didn't know the eaches of the plan but it was pretty obvious that the point of the Insurrection Act was to concoct some sort of emergency to stay in power. He was talking about not accepting the results of the election if he lost for over a year. Wasn't hard to sort out. He also told the Proud Boys to stand down and stand by. Not really a tough one.
Didn't you know Stewart Rhodes formed to Oath Keepers too oppose Barack Obama, possibly to promote an Insurrection against his Presidentcy?
Old 2nd July 2022, 03:36 AM   #99
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Didn't you know Stewart Rhodes formed to Oath Keepers too oppose Barack Obama, possibly to promote an Insurrection against his Presidentcy?
Of course not. I like many, many people didn't need to to sort out that something would happen on January 6th and that lots of counter protestors showing up to fight them would be a bad idea. If it hadn't been the Oath Keepers, it would have been someone else. It's not like there are a shortage of their kind.
Old 2nd July 2022, 03:56 AM   #100
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

Of course not. I like many, many people didn't need to to sort out that something would happen on January 6th and that lots of counter protestors showing up to fight them would be a bad idea. If it hadn't been the Oath Keepers, it would have been someone else. It's not like there are a shortage of their kind.
True, but remember I have been debunking conspiracy theories since the 1990s I actually invented the Word Twoofer, I have known about these idiots for decades leaving the Republican party in 2008, because of them.
Old 2nd July 2022, 04:07 AM   #101
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

True, but remember I have been debunking conspiracy theories since the 1990s I actually invented the Word Twoofer, I have known about these idiots for decades leaving the Republican party in 2008, because of them.
Nothing personal but since CTs have exploded in the last 10 years, you obviously suck at it. Also, that word is dumb.
Old 2nd July 2022, 04:50 AM   #102
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

Nothing personal but since CTs have exploded in the last 10 years, you obviously suck at it. Also, that word is dumb.
Social Media and the push back on debunkers, threats and Violence targeting debunkers have played into the rise of Conspiracy theories, even Dr. FRANK Greening has received threats. And anyone who takes on Fox Fraud News, or Trump can expect Threats and Violence as their reward for telling the Truth.
Old 2nd July 2022, 05:23 AM   #103
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

How long have you had these feelings?
Old 2nd July 2022, 05:34 AM   #104
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

How long have you had these feelings?
Facts aren't feelings Conspiracy theories are now an industry in the United States, that generates profits for anyone but the debunkers and fact checkers.
Old 2nd July 2022, 12:24 PM   #105
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Facts aren't feelings Conspiracy theories are now an industry in the United States, that generates profits for anyone but the debunkers and fact checkers.
And how does this make you feel?
Old 2nd July 2022, 03:16 PM   #106
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

And how does this make you feel?
It's Irelevant how I feel, someone has to counter the crazies or we will have an all out Civil War.
Old 2nd July 2022, 03:32 PM   #107
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

It's Irelevant how I feel, someone has to counter the crazies or we will have an all out Civil War.
But you have no impact. If we're to have a second civil war, it's beyond your power to stop or even influence.
Old 2nd July 2022, 03:35 PM   #108
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

But you have no impact. If we're to have a second civil war, it's beyond your power to stop or even influence.
But I can Try to stop it atleast I can Try.
Old 3rd July 2022, 08:31 AM   #109
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

You Right though I am only one man with Limited resources in a dangerous Red state, where I am hated now.
Old 3rd July 2022, 10:46 AM   #110
theprestige
Penultimate Amazing

Mister X is George Soros, obviously.
Old 3rd July 2022, 02:34 PM   #111
Allen773
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by theprestige View Post
Mister X is George Soros, obviously.
But then that just begs the question of who George Soros really is.

The conspiracy only goes deeper....
Allen773 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd July 2022, 02:35 PM   #112
theprestige
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Allen773 View Post
But then that just begs the question of who George Soros really is.
Raises the question. It raises the question of who he really is.

It begs the question that he even exists in the first place.
Old 3rd July 2022, 02:36 PM   #113
Allen773
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by theprestige View Post
Raises the question. It raises the question of who he really is.

It begs the question that he even exists in the first place.
Do any of us really exist?
Allen773 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd July 2022, 04:03 PM   #114
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

You Right though I am only one man with Limited resources in a dangerous Red state, where I am hated now.
You're making an odd assumption about how many people even know you exist.
Old 4th July 2022, 03:41 AM   #115
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

You're making an odd assumption about how many people even know you exist.
Almost everyone in the state knows I exist, kind of a Legendary figure here.
Old 4th July 2022, 04:50 AM   #116
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Almost everyone in the state knows I exist, kind of a Legendary figure here.
I'm not going to dox you but really, how big is the art scene in Kentucky?
Old 4th July 2022, 12:30 PM   #117
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

It's the fact I was not just an artist but a Legend, one of the Few People In Ripley's 3 times Guiness, and TV shows.
I got so I hated going out in public always an interview, always a Newspaper article.
Old 1st August 2022, 03:14 AM   #118
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

Just wanted too post this here there were several people warning what was going too happen on January 6th.
Old 25th December 2022, 12:06 PM   #119
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

Well atleast the January 6th committee found Mr.X or atleast his work.
Surprised Fox News hasn't jumped on the Fact BLM and Antifa were warned in advance.
Quote:
11. Discussion of the Insurrection Act.
The Committee has been troubled by evidence that President Trump’s
possible use of the Insurrection Act was discussed by individuals identified
in this Report. Congressional Committees of jurisdiction should further
evaluate all such evidence, and consider risks posed for future elections.

That intelligence included information about specific planning by the
Proud Boys and Oath Keepers militia groups who ultimately led the attack
on the Capitol. By contrast, the intelligence did not support a conclusion
that Antifa or other left-wing groups would likely engage in a violent coun-
terdemonstration, or attack President Trump’s supporters on January 6th.
Indeed, intelligence from January 5th indicated that some left-wing groups
were instructing their members to “stay at home” and not attend on Janu-
ary 6th.

DISCUSSION OF THE POTENTIAL FOR VIOLENCE
Federal and local agencies agreed that there was a potential for violence on
January 6th. As noted above, the intelligence leading up to January 6th did
not support a conclusion that Antifa or other left-wing groups would likely
engage in a violent counter-demonstration, or attack President Trump’s
supporters on January 6th. In fact, none of these groups was involved to
any material extent with the attack on the Capitol on January 6th.
That said, certain witnesses testified that they believed that there would
be violence with Antifa or similar counter protest groups. President
Trump’s National Security Advisor, Robert O’Brien, said the White House
saw a risk of violence from counter-protesters.46 Then Acting DHS Secre-
tary Chad Wolfe said that his “main concern [. . .] at the time was what we
had seen throughout the summer and throughout the fall, which was you
were going to have groups on either side, and so you were going to have
counterprotests. And usually where those counterprotests interacted was where you had Violence.

General Milley said the potential for violence was clear to all: “Everyone
knew. I can't imagine anybody in those calls that didn't realize that on the
6th was going to be the certification of an intensely contested election, and
there were large crowds coming into town, and they were coming into pro-
test. And everybody knew there was a probability, more than a possibility, a
probability of violence.”48 He expected “street fights when the sun went
down,” while [Deputy Secretary] Norquist said the most dangerous thing
was assault on the Capitol.49 Director of DHS Special Operations
Christopher Tomney remembered, “[T]here was broad discussion/
acknowledgment that folks were calling for bringing weapons into the city
on that day, so there was no surprise, there was no—you know, no one dis-
agreed that there was going to be the high likelihood that there could be
some violence on January 6.”50
Acting Deputy Attorney General Richard Donoghue described the dis-
cussion about the threat landscape as “generally about left-wing, right
wing, or Pro-Trump, anti-Trump groups coming to the Capitol. It didn't
really matter what they called themselves. It was a matter of they're upset,
they're coming to the Capitol, and there's a potential for violence.”51
Donoghue added: “Everyone knew what everyone else was doing. Everyone
knew that there was a danger of violence. Everyone knew that the Capitol
and other facilities were potential targets. And I think we all felt comfort-
able that we were aware what the situation was, and we had the resources
in place to address it.”52
Old 26th December 2022, 12:49 AM   #120
threadworm
Graduate Poster

Assuming that this isn't just an utter fabrication, how is people not taking part in an organised insurrection and the attempted overthrow of a democratic election instigated by an orange coated idiot proof that people didn't take part in an insure3ction as an attempt to overthrow a democratic election instigated by an orange coated idiot?

How is antifa and BLM listed in the phone book? Is there a signal broadcast onto the clouds? Are you that desperate to prove it was those pesky black people's fault and nothing to do with under-educated failures who haven't the brains to get their own KKK robes? Blaming someone else for their failings is what caused them to follow the oversized oompah loompah jerking their chains. Trying to find a Mr X is just another symptom of it. "It wasn't me officer, it was those dang-blamed liberals not being here to aim my gun at that got me so riled up and all..."

Apollo Hoax Debunked
threadworm is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories