IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags 2020 elections , donald trump , election conspiracies , joe biden , trump , Trump conspiracies

Old 13th June 2022, 02:29 PM   #1
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

Trump election conspiracy theories - the RETURN

Originally Posted by eerok View Post
I like this comment:

"Trump didn’t even have a one-part plan for fighting Covid-19, but he had a SEVEN-PART PLAN to overturn an election he knew he lost."`

In other news, Lindell is batcrap crazy as usual.
Cocaine does terrible things to the mind.

Mod Info

Continued from here

http://www.internationalskeptics.com...d.php?t=348224

Posted By:jimbob

Robert Heinlein.

Last edited by jimbob; 28th June 2022 at 11:41 PM.
dudalb is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th June 2022, 07:11 AM   #2
pgwenthold
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Foster Zygote View Post
How about you show us some population statistics for the counties that Biden won vs. the populations that Obama won? As of April 2020, the populations of L.A. and Cook counties was a combined 15,289,550. That's 20% more than the entire state of Pennsylvania, which is the 4th most populous state.
Meanwhile, Wyoming, North Dakota and South Dakota combined have 142 counties and 2.2 million.

If Biden got only 60% of the votes in Cook and LA counties, and didn't get any votes in Wyoming, North Dakota and South Dakota, he would have only won 2/144 counties and would have 800 000 more votes.

I can't believe we even need to have this conversation. The "question" is so completely infantile that it is beneath a grade schooler. How hard is it to recognize that not all counties are equal and votes are not spread equally?
Gunter Haas, the 'leading British expert,' was a graphologist who advised couples, based on their handwriting characteristics, if they were compatible for marriage. I would submit that couples idiotic enough to do this are probably quite suitable for each other. It's nice when stupid people find love. - Ludovic Kennedy
pgwenthold is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th June 2022, 09:56 AM   #3
sts60
Illuminator

Originally Posted by turingtest View Post
And don't understand what the records they cite as proof actually say- according to Lead Stories.com:

Of course, Epoch Times could have asked the Maricopa County election officials, as Lead Stories did- but not checking their own inferences from records they don't understand with the people who do is another hallmark of the die-hard CTist with an axe to grind.
Epoch Times is a propaganda organization funded by a cult and devoted to eroding democracy in America in order to further far right wing causes.

I posted on another thread how seditionist crackpot Lin Wood turned out to be a Moon landing denier. He posted the old stupid meme about how there was no “trunk” for the Lunar Roving Vehicle on the LM, although about two minutes of checking could have set him straight.

It looks like the poster who regurgitated the “invalid ballots” lie did exactly as much checking to verify this claim, i.e., none. But that’s what happens when you belong to a cult that wants to overthrow a democracy for which so many have fought, worked, and died. I wonder why he hates America so much?
sts60 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th June 2022, 10:50 AM   #4
Trebuchet
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by pgwenthold View Post
Meanwhile, Wyoming, North Dakota and South Dakota combined have 142 counties and 2.2 million.

If Biden got only 60% of the votes in Cook and LA counties, and didn't get any votes in Wyoming, North Dakota and South Dakota, he would have only won 2/144 counties and would have 800 000 more votes.

I can't believe we even need to have this conversation. The "question" is so completely infantile that it is beneath a grade schooler. How hard is it to recognize that not all counties are equal and votes are not spread equally?
I've previously proposed that Montana, Wyoming, and both Dakotas be combined into Monwyodak. They'd still be only about the 30th largest state in population.
Old 21st June 2022, 11:40 PM   #5
Skeptic Ginger
Nasty Woman

Not sure where the current discussion of Dominion lawsuit is going, this seems a good thread for this. Dominion found the deep pockets they need to get 'billions':

Judge says Fox News's parent company must face Dominion's defamation lawsuit because of Rupert Murdoch's alleged role in pushing election lies
Quote:
A judge said Dominion's defamation lawsuit against Fox News's parent company can proceed.

Dominion argued that Rupert and Lachlan Murdoch believed Fox News would benefit by pushing election lies.

Delaware Judge Eric M. Davis said it sufficiently argued its case to move on to factual discovery.

And: OAN can't dodge Smartmatic's DC lawsuit over election conspiracy theories just because its headquarters is in California, judge rules
Quote:
Smartmatic sued One America News in Washington, DC, alleging defamation through election conspiracy theories.

OAN argued the lawsuit should be tossed because it's based in California, not DC.

A DC federal judge gave the case a green light and said OAN doesn't understand jurisdictional laws.

A federal judge on Tuesday gave a green light to Smartmatic's defamation lawsuit against One America News, a right-wing media organization it alleges pushed conspiracy theories about the election technology company's role in the 2020 presidential election.
Skeptic Ginger is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd June 2022, 12:15 AM   #6
The Great Zaganza
Maledictorian

The right -wing grift will never stop unless it stops paying so well.
Old 22nd June 2022, 01:03 PM   #7
Skeptic Ginger
Nasty Woman

Originally Posted by The Great Zaganza View Post
The right -wing grift will never stop unless it stops paying so well.
If Faux News takes a billion dollar hit it might actually impact these fake news propaganda sites.
Skeptic Ginger is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd June 2022, 04:31 PM   #8
smartcooky
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by mikegriffith1 View Post
Just last week, newly released records in Arizona show that Maricopa County counted 19,000 invalid ballots. Given that Biden only "won" Arizona by 11,000 votes, that act of election fraud alone may have changed the outcome and wrongly awarded the state to Biden.

https://justthenews.com/politics-pol...d-ballots-2020
1. Justthenews is not a reliable news source. It deals in conspiracy theories, lies and misinformation, and promotes "The Big Lie"

2. A friend of mine once told me that John Solomon is not a journalist's **********... but I jumped to John's defence and said that he is.

3. The alleged 19,000 invalid ballots is pure fiction. This was product of the laughable "Cyber Ninjas" so called "election audit" - an audit carried out by a partisan Trump supporting group of conspiracy theorists who spent much of their time looking for bamboo fibres in a lame effort to prove that fake ballot papers came from China This bunch of morons, even with their obvious partisan bias, even though they kicked out any observers to monitor what they were doing, still managed to find that Biden had won 360 more votes than the county had awarded him in the official count!!

The claim about the alleged 19,000 invalid votes comes from Cyber Ninjas' complete ignorance.

Their first claim was that so-called invalid mail-in ballots had come from people who had moved. They had drawn that conclusion after analyzing names and years of birth, with the help of a third-party commercial database. Yes, you read that correctly - they didn't use the electoral rolls, they used a commercial advertising database. These idiots failed to understand that Maricopa is Arizona's most populous county. They ignored the reality that in such a large county, there will be multiple people with the same name, born in the same year. When county officials reviewed their findings, they used more data, including full names, dates of birth, Social Security numbers, state-issued IDs, presidential election voting histories, signatures and, in some cases, parents' last names and voters' occupations. They ended up with a different number..... three. Three invalid ballots were counted.

Their second claim was that late arriving ballots were counted that should not have been. Again, this comes from complete ignorance of how elections are run, in this case based on a total lack of knowledge or understanding of Arizona's early-voting laws and how ballot envelopes had been scanned. Under Arizona election laws, ballot requests must be received by 5pm, eleven days before Election Day, and the voted ballots must be received back by 7pm on Election Day. They are NOT scanned until some time after 7pm election day. The Cyber Ninjas morons thought that they had to be scanned on election day, so they declared any ballots not scanned by midnight on election day "invalid", even though they were still counting votes well into the next day!!

There is a lesson for you here, which you will, of course, ignore. You conspiracy theorists talk a big game about "doing your own research"... but it seems you haven't done any at all. It took me about five minutes to find the information I needed to debunk your bull-****

Its TRE45ON season... convict the F45CIST!!

Last edited by smartcooky; 22nd June 2022 at 04:33 PM.
smartcooky is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd June 2022, 09:36 AM   #9
Mojo
Mostly harmless

Originally Posted by smartcooky View Post
There is a lesson for you here, which you will, of course, ignore. You conspiracy theorists talk a big game about "doing your own research"... but it seems you haven't done any at all. It took me about five minutes to find the information I needed to debunk your bull-****

Being a conspiracy theorist means doing your own research to find your own facts.

"The poor mystic homeopaths feel like petted house-cats thrown at high flood on the breaking ice." - Leon Trotsky
Mojo is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th June 2022, 01:12 AM   #10
Ladewig
I lost an avatar bet.

Originally Posted by mikegriffith1 View Post
Hillary got 65 million votes in 2016, but Obama got 4 million above that in 2008: 69 million, and he did so by winning 873 counties. However, magically, Biden broke Obama's record by a whopping 12 million votes while winning only 537 counties, *334* fewer counties than Obama won. Never, ever in U.S. history has there been such a gigantic disparity between a presidential candidate's alleged vote total and his number of counties won. Never. Not once. Not even close.

Leaving aside the impossible turnout numbers that were initially reported--but then hurriedly "corrected"--in many suspect counties, there are only two innocent explanations for the gigantic, unprecedented disparity between Biden's alleged vote total and his number of counties won: (1) there was a massive migration into many or all of the 537 counties that Biden won, or (2) there was a staggering increase in voter turnout large enough to overcome Trump's 12-million increase in votes, to overcome the substantial increase in Trump's share of four major minority voting blocks, and to overcome Biden's loss of 336 counties that Obama won in 2008.
Never?

Not even in the 1908 election between Taft and Bryan?
Where did you find the county-by-county returns? Can we see them?
Old 24th June 2022, 02:57 PM   #11
ZiprHead
Graduate Poster

Biden-won counties are home to 67 million more Americans than Trump-won counties

Didn't take long to find that.

IIDB is back, baby!
ZiprHead is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th June 2022, 03:23 PM   #12
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

1. Justthenews is not a reliable news source. It deals in conspiracy theories, lies and misinformation, and promotes "The Big Lie"

2. A friend of mine once told me that John Solomon is not a journalist's **********... but I jumped to John's defence and said that he is.

3. The alleged 19,000 invalid ballots is pure fiction. This was product of the laughable "Cyber Ninjas" so called "election audit" - an audit carried out by a partisan Trump supporting group of conspiracy theorists who spent much of their time looking for bamboo fibres in a lame effort to prove that fake ballot papers came from China This bunch of morons, even with their obvious partisan bias, even though they kicked out any observers to monitor what they were doing, still managed to find that Biden had won 360 more votes than the county had awarded him in the official count!!

The claim about the alleged 19,000 invalid votes comes from Cyber Ninjas' complete ignorance.

Their first claim was that so-called invalid mail-in ballots had come from people who had moved. They had drawn that conclusion after analyzing names and years of birth, with the help of a third-party commercial database. Yes, you read that correctly - they didn't use the electoral rolls, they used a commercial advertising database. These idiots failed to understand that Maricopa is Arizona's most populous county. They ignored the reality that in such a large county, there will be multiple people with the same name, born in the same year. When county officials reviewed their findings, they used more data, including full names, dates of birth, Social Security numbers, state-issued IDs, presidential election voting histories, signatures and, in some cases, parents' last names and voters' occupations. They ended up with a different number..... three. Three invalid ballots were counted.

Their second claim was that late arriving ballots were counted that should not have been. Again, this comes from complete ignorance of how elections are run, in this case based on a total lack of knowledge or understanding of Arizona's early-voting laws and how ballot envelopes had been scanned. Under Arizona election laws, ballot requests must be received by 5pm, eleven days before Election Day, and the voted ballots must be received back by 7pm on Election Day. They are NOT scanned until some time after 7pm election day. The Cyber Ninjas morons thought that they had to be scanned on election day, so they declared any ballots not scanned by midnight on election day "invalid", even though they were still counting votes well into the next day!!

And you can BS with phony statistics, just like you can with anything else.
I think these lame attempts to prove a a stolen election by using bad stastics
just show the truth of Mark Twain's famous statement, about there being liars, damned liars, and statisticians....

Robert Heinlein.
dudalb is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th June 2022, 10:13 AM   #13
KDLarsen
Philosopher

Originally Posted by ZiprHead View Post
The whole number of counties vs number of voters can be summed up thusly:

Land doesn't vote. People do (there's even a handy GIF).
KDLarsen is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th June 2022, 12:09 PM   #14
ZiprHead
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by KDLarsen View Post
The whole number of counties vs number of voters can be summed up thusly:

Land doesn't vote. People do (there's even a handy GIF).
I've got it already and use it quite often.

IIDB is back, baby!
ZiprHead is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th June 2022, 04:25 PM   #15
Hans
Philosopher

Originally Posted by ZiprHead View Post
I've got it already and use it quite often.
One county in my state (Oregon) has nearly 900,000 people and the smallest 1,250. So cities trump counties (pun intended).

Multnomah vs Wheeler, so one is 720 times larger.
Hans is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th June 2022, 05:27 PM   #16
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Hans View Post
One county in my state (Oregon) has nearly 900,000 people and the smallest 1,250. So cities trump counties (pun intended).

Multnomah vs Wheeler, so one is 720 times larger.
That ain't nothing compared to the ratio in California
Alpine County has 1400 people, Los Angeles County has over 9 million...

Robert Heinlein.
Old 29th June 2022, 12:15 AM   #17
Ladewig
I lost an avatar bet.

Originally Posted by dudalb View Post
That ain't nothing compared to the ratio in California
Alpine County has 1400 people, Los Angeles County has over 9 million...
I cannot read “Los Angeles County” without hearing Jack Webb’s voice.

And just to keep it on topic.
I’m guessing none of the statistics or analogies mentioned about the number-of-counties-is-evidence will change a single believer’s mind.
Old 29th June 2022, 03:24 AM   #18
Dave Rogers
Bandaged ice that stampedes inexpensively through a scribbled morning waving necessary ankles

I see Scott Adams is doing his best to be named as a co-respondent in the Dominion lawsuit this week.

Dave

- President Joseph R. Biden, January 20th, 2021
Dave Rogers is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th June 2022, 04:27 AM   #19
catsmate
No longer the 1

Indeed.
Quote:
Overall, we rate Just the News Questionable and Right Biased based on story selection that mostly favors a conservative perspective. We also rate them Mixed for factual reporting due to numerous failed fact checks and the promotion of conspiracy theories and right-wing propaganda.
But then the Trumpettes don't really care about facts.
As human right is always something given, it always in reality reduces to the right which men give, "concede," to each other. If the right to existence is conceded to new-born children, then they have the right; if it is not conceded to them, as was the case among the Spartans and ancient Romans, then they do not have it. For only society can give or concede it to them; they themselves cannot take it, or give it to themselves.
catsmate is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st July 2022, 10:27 AM   #20
zorro99
Graduate Poster

Ron Filipkowski 🇺🇦
@RonFilipkowski
Mike Lindell testified before a LA Senate Committee on voting. He claims one piece of evidence he has that there was fraud is that he investigated votes from overseas military and their families from 2020 and so far 100% of them were tallied for Biden.

https://mobile.twitter.com/ronfilipk...33877806419969
Old 3rd July 2022, 02:36 PM   #21
Allen773
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by zorro99 View Post
Ron Filipkowski 🇺🇦
@RonFilipkowski
Mike Lindell testified before a LA Senate Committee on voting. He claims one piece of evidence he has that there was fraud is that he investigated votes from overseas military and their families from 2020 and so far 100% of them were tallied for Biden.

Ah yes, the MyPillow guy. Known for his credibility.
Allen773 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd July 2022, 03:25 PM   #22
Trebuchet
Penultimate Amazing

And every Republican on that committee totally believes him.
Old 8th July 2022, 06:16 AM   #23
eerok
Quixoticist

"Australian newspapers are reporting that the 2020 US election was overturned weeks ago!"

Man these people are something else.

Omg guys it’s habbening!!! (reddit.com)
Old 8th July 2022, 02:19 PM   #24
Hans
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Trebuchet View Post
And every Republican on that committee totally -pretends- to believes him.
corrected that for ya.
Hans is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th July 2022, 06:18 AM   #25
zorro99
Graduate Poster

See new Tweets
Conversation

Ron Filipkowski ����
@RonFilipkowski
Mike Lindell has a new date now to get Trump reinstated: “Aug 20-21. The biggest event in this country in our lifetimes. I believe it’s the most important event ever! .. Live-streamed to the world.”

https://mobile.twitter.com/RonFilipk...81277232025600
Old 10th July 2022, 06:35 AM   #26
The Great Zaganza
Maledictorian

I'm willing to take that bet - is Lindell?
Old 10th July 2022, 07:28 AM   #27
ZiprHead
Graduate Poster

Gotta keep that grift going...

IIDB is back, baby!
Old 10th July 2022, 08:16 AM   #28
eerok
Quixoticist

If he's lucky he'll have a pillow left to face-plant into.
Old 10th July 2022, 11:50 AM   #29
Mike!
Official Ponylandistanian National Treasure. Respect it!

Location: Ponylandistan! Where the bacon grows on trees! Can it get any better than that? I submit it can not!
See new Tweets
Conversation

Ron Filipkowski ����
@RonFilipkowski
Mike Lindell has a new date now to get Trump reinstated: “Aug 20-21. The biggest event in this country in our lifetimes. I believe it’s the most important event ever! .. Live-streamed to the world.”

Wasn't that like, eleven months ago?
Old 10th July 2022, 01:04 PM   #30
eerok
Quixoticist

Originally Posted by Mike! View Post
I think this refers to the 20th and 21st of this coming August, though it's understandable if you think you're in a time warp.
Old 10th July 2022, 01:06 PM   #31
junkshop
Graduate Poster

Watching the video (for my sins) he seems to be referring to 20th or 21st of August, rather than August 2020 or 2021.

He's still utterly ******* insane, of course, but at the very least he seems to be aware of the current year.

ETA: Bugger. Ninja'd by eerok.

Grrr.

Last edited by junkshop; 10th July 2022 at 01:08 PM.
junkshop is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th July 2022, 01:40 PM   #32
bruto
Penultimate Amazing

Ron Filipkowski 🇺🇦
@RonFilipkowski

I would suggest that since secret balloting is the rule, anyone who claims to know who voted what way should be considered either a liar or a criminal. It is true, of course, as usual, that there is no explicit Constitutional guarantee of voting secrecy, but it is a pretty well established principle, and is the law in many states and situations.

Not, of course, that it's any news that Lindell is a raging *******, but he ought to be vilified as an invader too.

A pedant is a man who studies a vacuum through instruments that allow him to draw cross-sections of the details (John Ciardi)
bruto is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th July 2022, 09:18 AM   #33
eerok
Quixoticist

James O'Keefe continues to face-plant in court.

Project Veritas Must Face Defamation Suit Alleging It Ran ‘Fabricated’ Voter Fraud Claims in Pennsylvania, Judge Rules (lawandcrime.com)
Quote:
The Erie postmaster, Robert Weisenbach, says he was actually a Donald Trump supporter who voted for the 45th president on Election Day. He says that did not stop Project Veritas from running a “fabricated” story by an alleged anonymous “whistleblower” who described Weisenbach as a “Trump hater” and claimed to have overheard him plotting to backdate ballots.
Old 3rd August 2022, 08:44 PM   #34
Aridas
Crazy Little Green Dragon

To poke at another consequence here...

Pro-Trump activists swamp election officials with sprawling records requests
Old 19th August 2022, 06:26 AM   #35
kookbreaker
Evil Fokker

After two years and who knows how many millions spent Florida Desantis cultists proudly announce they have found …. 20 cases of voter fraud….all of them hard-case felons who registered not know there were exceptions to allowing felons to vote.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politic...er-fraud-cases
Old 19th August 2022, 07:17 AM   #36
eerok
Quixoticist

Originally Posted by kookbreaker View Post
After two years and who knows how many millions spent Florida Desantis cultists proudly announce they have found …. 20 cases of voter fraud….all of them hard-case felons who registered not know there were exceptions to allowing felons to vote.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politic...er-fraud-cases
Plot twist: they all voted for Trump.

Also:

HERE WE GO AGAIN: Mike Lindell is hosting a two-day summit about 2020 voter fraud (reddit.com)

Last edited by eerok; 19th August 2022 at 07:21 AM.
eerok is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th August 2022, 10:01 PM   #37
Norman Alexander
Penultimate Amazing

Plot twist: they all voted for Trump.

Also:

HERE WE GO AGAIN: Mike Lindell is hosting a two-day summit about 2020 voter fraud (reddit.com)
I would love to see a wide-angle shot of the stage plus attendees. Make sure to get both of them in.
...our governments are just trying to protect us from terror. In the same way that someone banging a hornets’ nest with a stick is trying to protect us from hornets. Frankie Boyle, Guardian, July 2015
Norman Alexander is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th August 2022, 07:33 AM   #38
Mike!
Official Ponylandistanian National Treasure. Respect it!

Location: Ponylandistan! Where the bacon grows on trees! Can it get any better than that? I submit it can not!
See new Tweets
Conversation

Ron Filipkowski ����
@RonFilipkowski

And here we are, on August the 20th, has Trump been somehow reinstated as President yet?
I realize there's still another 38 and a half hours (Central Daylight Time) until the end of August 21st, but I'm really not seeing this unprecedented event re-Presidenting Trump before the weekends close.
Old 20th August 2022, 08:39 AM   #39
eerok
Quixoticist

And here we are, on August the 20th, has Trump been somehow reinstated as President yet?
I realize there's still another 38 and a half hours (Central Daylight Time) until the end of August 21st, but I'm really not seeing this unprecedented event re-Presidenting Trump before the weekends close.
C'mon, you gotta trust the plan!
Old 20th August 2022, 04:45 PM   #40
Norman Alexander
Penultimate Amazing

C'mon, you gotta trust the plan!
...there's a plan???
...our governments are just trying to protect us from terror. In the same way that someone banging a hornets’ nest with a stick is trying to protect us from hornets. Frankie Boyle, Guardian, July 2015
Norman Alexander is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories