IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags comic strips , nwo kitty , stripgenerator

Old 29th April 2007, 08:10 AM   #161
ShowMe
Graduate Poster

http://static.stripgenerator.com/gen...l-delivery.png
Attached Images
File Type: jpg specialdelivery.JPG (42.9 KB, 208 views)

"I could tell you that it is because I don't want The Language Award to appear too cliqueish. But I won't. 'Cause you're not one of the cool people." - Tricky

Last edited by ShowMe; 29th April 2007 at 08:14 AM. Reason: Still trying to figure out the upload process....
ShowMe is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th April 2007, 08:25 AM   #162
ArmillarySphere
Muse

Originally Posted by Pardalis View Post
That one just killed me. Almost fell off my chair laughing.
One panel, just perfect. Pardalis, you just won teh intarweb.
ArmillarySphere is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th April 2007, 09:38 AM   #163
HyJinX
Graduate Poster

Old 29th April 2007, 10:11 AM   #164
Gravy
Downsitting Citizen

Old 29th April 2007, 10:38 AM   #165
Undesired Walrus
Penultimate Amazing

Undesired Walrus is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th April 2007, 10:40 AM   #166
Brainster
Penultimate Amazing

Refers to this thread at DU, where Nick Levis has suddenly gotten quiet.

Brainster is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th April 2007, 10:40 AM   #167
Undesired Walrus
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Gravy View Post
Excellent Gravy.

These really should be put somewhere on the internet..
Undesired Walrus is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th April 2007, 10:58 AM   #168
ihaunter
Undead Skeptic

"No two humans are created equal. They're like snowflakes with a 250° C combustion temperature." Freefall comic

Last edited by ihaunter; 29th April 2007 at 11:00 AM.
ihaunter is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th April 2007, 11:07 AM   #169
HyJinX
Graduate Poster

Old 29th April 2007, 11:08 AM   #170
The Silver Shadow
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by ihaunter View Post
Originally Posted by HyJinX View Post
Wow! These two had me ROFLMAO, and I'm in the library studying

Keep up the good work! If there is a book full of these, I'll buy one, and one for my girlfriend as well!
I've accomplished more without film school than most people, such as yourself, will EVER accomplish. Period. Jealousy is a bitch, and I'm sorry you're experiencing it, but don't spew ******** like that and expect to not be corrected. This is why you were banned from my forums in the first place.
- Dylan Avery on the budget of his film.
The Silver Shadow is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th April 2007, 11:22 AM   #171
aggle-rithm
Ardent Formulist

Woo's razor: Never attribute to stupidity that which can be adequately explained by aliens.
aggle-rithm is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th April 2007, 11:48 AM   #172
HyJinX
Graduate Poster

Old 29th April 2007, 12:15 PM   #173
Mercutio
Penultimate Amazing

(I can't read either of your last two posts, HyJinX. Just a blue box with a "?".)
Mercutio is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th April 2007, 12:17 PM   #174
~enigma~
Banned

Originally Posted by Mercutio View Post
(I can't read either of your last two posts, HyJinX. Just a blue box with a "?".)
C'mon Mercutio (little Merc?) - HyJinX was Just Asking Questions
~enigma~ is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th April 2007, 12:18 PM   #175
Gravy
Downsitting Citizen

Originally Posted by Undesired Walrus View Post
Excellent Gravy.
Thanks.

Quote:
These really should be put somewhere on the internet..
Hmm...if only we had that ability....
Old 29th April 2007, 02:13 PM   #176
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler

Originally Posted by aggle-rithm View Post

Okay, the second "you" in the second panel should be "young". Need a way to edit these!

ETA: although, upon reflection, "you grasshopper" sounds like a bit of an insult
Old 29th April 2007, 02:21 PM   #177
barium
Thinker

This is how truthers make me feel some days. Today has been one of those.
barium is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th April 2007, 02:28 PM   #178
aggle-rithm
Ardent Formulist

Woo's razor: Never attribute to stupidity that which can be adequately explained by aliens.
aggle-rithm is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th April 2007, 02:29 PM   #179
HyJinX
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Mercutio View Post
Sorry...here they are...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg forum-etiquette1.jpg (27.5 KB, 218 views)
File Type: jpg forum-etiquette-part-deux.jpg (26.2 KB, 201 views)
Old 29th April 2007, 02:30 PM   #180
~enigma~
Banned

Sorry...here they are...
Personally...I think it would have been funnier if you just told little Merc you were just asking questions
~enigma~ is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th April 2007, 02:35 PM   #181
HyJinX
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by ~enigma~ View Post
Personally...I think it would have been funnier if you just told little Merc you were just asking questions
I guess it's better to have blue "?"'s than it is to have blue bal...

well...I think you get my meaning.
Old 29th April 2007, 02:48 PM   #182
~enigma~
Banned

I guess it's better to have blue "?"'s than it is to have blue bal...

well...I think you get my meaning.
No...
blue ballet slippers?
blue balance?
blue Balucastan?
blue Balaam? (for all you pagans out there)
blue balanite?
blue balcony?
blue bald eagle?
blue balloon?
blue ballistic missile?
blue balsa wood?
blue Balsamo (JDX holding his breath)

Be specific
Old 29th April 2007, 03:34 PM   #183
Undesired Walrus
Penultimate Amazing

Old 29th April 2007, 03:54 PM   #184
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler

http://www.internationalskeptics.com...96#post2559696
Old 29th April 2007, 03:58 PM   #185
sleahead
Critical Thinker

sleahead is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th April 2007, 04:02 PM   #186
~enigma~
Banned

Originally Posted by Horatius View Post
Classic...I actually can see Mark doing that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 29th April 2007, 04:31 PM   #187
Mercutio
Penultimate Amazing

Mercutio is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th April 2007, 05:10 PM   #188
Mercutio
Penultimate Amazing

what can I say, I like the rabbits...

Old 29th April 2007, 05:43 PM   #189
Zep
Banned

One just for us...

Zep is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th April 2007, 08:19 PM   #190
PhantomWolf
Penultimate Amazing

Okay enough of these 9/11 ones.

It must be fun to lead a life completely unburdened by reality. -- JayUtah
I am not able to rightly apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question. -- Charles Babbage (1791-1871)

PhantomWolf is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th April 2007, 09:02 PM   #191
PhantomWolf
Penultimate Amazing

Couldn't get it to do 6 panels, so did it as two parts

It must be fun to lead a life completely unburdened by reality. -- JayUtah
I am not able to rightly apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question. -- Charles Babbage (1791-1871)

PhantomWolf is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th April 2007, 09:11 PM   #192
John Blonn
Critical Thinker

An aside: I've seen references to cats all through the comics here (and in other threads as well). Seeing that I'm still somewhat of a n00b here, can someone explain this feline connection?
John Blonn is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th April 2007, 09:18 PM   #193
defaultdotxbe
Drunken Shikigami

Originally Posted by John Blonn View Post
An aside: I've seen references to cats all through the comics here (and in other threads as well). Seeing that I'm still somewhat of a n00b here, can someone explain this feline connection?
when threads degrade to repetive, unsubstantiated claims we take to attacking with cats

Old 29th April 2007, 09:23 PM   #194
~enigma~
Banned

Either evil NWO gangsta kitty...

or the evil kitty of death...

and sometimes this little piggy thinks he's a cat...

Old 29th April 2007, 09:52 PM   #195
John Blonn
Critical Thinker

K k, thanks!
John Blonn is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th April 2007, 10:04 PM   #196
Orphia Nay
Penguilicious Spodmaster.
Tagger

Location: Ponylandistan Presidential Palace (above the Spods' stables).
Don't forget Horatius' cat, The Cat of all NWO cats.
Orphia Nay is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th April 2007, 10:15 PM   #197
Unsecured Coins
Hoku-maniac

Unsecured Coins is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th April 2007, 10:18 PM   #198
Pardalis
Banned

Last edited by Pardalis; 29th April 2007 at 10:26 PM. Reason: fixed typo in cartoon
Pardalis is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th April 2007, 10:34 PM   #199
LashL
Goddess of Legaltainment™

Because sometimes (often) cats show more sense and sensibility than troofers ever have or ever will...

Attachment 6716

Last edited by LashL; 20th November 2012 at 04:25 PM.
LashL is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th April 2007, 10:39 PM   #200
~enigma~
Banned

Originally Posted by LashL View Post
Because sometimes (often) cats show more sense and sensibility than troofers ever have...

Attachment 6716
Couldn't the same be said of....

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories