ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » USA Politics

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Old 23rd November 2020, 06:37 PM   #1
Orphia Nay
Penguilicious Spodmaster.
Tagger

Location: Ponylandistan Presidential Palace (above the Spods' stables).
Transition Period to Handover

Trump tweets:

Orphia Nay is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd November 2020, 07:30 PM   #2
Trebuchet
Penultimate Amazing

Shorter Trump: I lost, but I'm not admitting it.
Old 23rd November 2020, 07:38 PM   #3
dirtywick
Master Poster

I think this is as close to a concession speech as we're going to get. Not a single insult in there either, so pretty classy as far as this kind of thing goes with him
dirtywick is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd November 2020, 07:51 PM   #4
rdaneel
Illuminator

Originally Posted by dirtywick View Post
I think this is as close to a concession speech as we're going to get. Not a single insult in there either, so pretty classy as far as this kind of thing goes with him
Which is proof there is no way in hell he actually wrote it in spite of the "STRONGLY" stuck in there to give it an air of authenticity.
rdaneel is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd November 2020, 08:07 PM   #5
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

A staffer wrote that. Trump never uses commas. The all caps of "STRONGLY" indicates he was involved in the editorial process though.
Old 24th November 2020, 02:41 AM   #6
Tolls
Philosopher

It's coherent, ergo it's not Trump.
Tolls is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th November 2020, 02:48 AM   #7
Dave Rogers
Bandaged ice that stampedes inexpensively through a scribbled morning waving necessary ankles

Give it a couple of hours and Trump will be tweeting that he concedes nothing, he still won the election, and the whole thing is fake news.

Dave

ETA: Well, my predictive powers suck. It took less than one hour.

- Myriad

Last edited by Dave Rogers; 24th November 2020 at 04:14 AM.
Dave Rogers is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » USA Politics