ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Old 6th July 2016, 02:18 PM   #1
Undesired Walrus
Penultimate Amazing

The Loose Change gang (Dylan etc)

Seems like such a long time ago, when we were all so young and discovering how hot steel melts. What happened to Dylan, Jason (?) and the other one?
Old 6th July 2016, 02:30 PM   #2
plague311
Great minds think...

I think Avery is peddling documentaries about a variety of topics. The rest I haven't been up to date with.

“There are times when the mind is dealt such a blow it hides itself in insanity. While this may not seem beneficial, it is. There are times when reality is nothing but pain, and to escape that pain the mind must leave reality behind.” - Patrick Rothfuss
plague311 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th July 2016, 02:35 PM   #3
DGM
Skeptic not Atheist

Originally Posted by Undesired Walrus View Post
Seems like such a long time ago, when we were all so young and discovering how hot steel melts. What happened to Dylan, Jason (?) and the other one?
Nice to see you again.

You have not missed much. The Loose Change boy I guess, grew up.

"How many leaves on the seventh branch of the fourth tree?" is meaningless when you are in the wrong forest: ozeco41
DGM is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th July 2016, 02:43 PM   #4
jaydeehess
Penultimate Amazing

Aldo?? or was he "Pentacon"
jaydeehess is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th July 2016, 02:51 PM   #5
jaydeehess
Penultimate Amazing

ahhh, yes,,, back when I didn't know off the top of my head, or care, the nominal temp that steel or aluminum melts at. It was some time after I knew that there were 7 buildings in the World Trade Center complex and that while every last one of them was destroyed on Sept.11/01, three of them collapsed fully on that day, some time after I knew that the flight numbers of the aircraft involved were 11, 77, 93, and 175, after I knew that these were Boeing 757 and 767 aircraft,,,,,,,,,,,,,in fact it was nigh on a decade and a half ago.
Seems like yesterday!
jaydeehess is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th July 2016, 02:57 PM   #6
kookbreaker
Evil Fokker

Dylan is in the poor house, having blown all his money on the last version of LC:

http://www.vocativ.com/usa/us-politi...l-dylan-avery/

Thanks for helping me win Best Toys in Philly Voter in 2011,2012, and 2014! We won' be discussing the disappointment that was 2013.
kookbreaker is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th July 2016, 03:26 PM   #7
Bitca
Student

Originally Posted by kookbreaker View Post
Dylan is in the poor house, having blown all his money on the last version of LC:

This is chilling:
Quote:
Three days before we meet, Michael Ruppert, one of the world’s most prominent 9/11 conspiracy theorists, put a bullet in his brain. He was a forefather of the Truth Movement and, at the age of 63, had devolved into a condition of crippling paranoia.
I've seen a similar, although less severe, devolution in David Slesinger, who now sees false flags in everything.
Bitca is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th July 2016, 04:47 PM   #8
AJM8125
Potsing Whiled Runk
Tagger

Last I heard Avery was pushing a failed film at sundance; Bermas had to move back to his mother's basement, took a job in a pizzaria and took to begging on Kickstarter for money to get back into broadcasting once Alex Jones fired him. Rowe had to do some time on heroin charges.

Last edited by AJM8125; 6th July 2016 at 05:14 PM. Reason: god damned pronouns
AJM8125 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th July 2016, 05:04 PM   #9
pgimeno
Illuminator

I watched a video recently where they menaced with a new Loose Change, IIRC. Can't find it right now but this (older) thread may be relevant: http://www.internationalskeptics.com...d.php?t=271625

Last edited by pgimeno; 6th July 2016 at 05:06 PM.
pgimeno is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th July 2016, 07:00 PM   #10
Mr.Herbert
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by AJM8125 View Post
Last I heard Avery was pushing a failed film at sundance; Bermas had to move back to his mother's basement, took a job in a pizzaria and took to begging on Kickstarter for money to get back into broadcasting once Alex Jones fired him. Rowe had to do some time on heroin charges.
It looks like Bermas isn't getting much credit lately. In an old picture of Bermas, Charlie Sheen and Dylan, this is what is posted as the caption:

Quote:
Avery (right) and a production assistant with Charlie Sheen, who considered narrating a later version of Loose Change.
The "production assistant is Bermas.

Mr.Herbert is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th July 2016, 10:57 AM   #11
carlitos
"más divertido"

Bermas has a twitter page where he occasionally demonstrates his paranoia and ignorance of correct apostrophe use.

https://twitter.com/JasonBermas
carlitos is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th July 2016, 11:35 AM   #12
Segnosaur
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by AJM8125 View Post
Oh good... the illuminati's plan to marginalize them is working to perfection.

I'm Mary Poppin's Y'all! - Yondu

We are Groot - Groot
Segnosaur is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th July 2016, 01:02 PM   #13
jaydeehess
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by carlitos View Post
Bermas has a twitter page where he occasionally demonstrates his paranoia and ignorance of correct apostrophe use.

https://twitter.com/JasonBermas
Ok. If you are going to toss it directly over the plate.....

Bermas is paranoid about correct apostrophe use?
Old 13th July 2016, 05:32 AM   #14
threadworm
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by jaydeehess View Post
Ok. If you are going to toss it directly over the plate.....

Bermas is paranoid about correct apostrophe use?
Possessives are nine tenths of the law.

Apollo Hoax Debunked
threadworm is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th July 2016, 06:45 AM   #15
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler

Originally Posted by threadworm View Post
Possessives are nine tenths of the law.

I think you meant "Possessive's are nine tenth's of the law."

Old 13th July 2016, 07:38 AM   #16
jaydeehess
Penultimate Amazing

Isn't "tenths" in this case simply designating mutiples?
Old 14th July 2016, 03:10 PM   #17
skyeagle409
Master Poster

Originally Posted by kookbreaker View Post

Sorry to hear that!

Perhaps he can dislodge Truthers from their hard-earned money and lightened their wallets once again in order to help him out of his current situation by adding another false story to his long list of disinformation and fabrications that got him rich in the first place.

I would like to send him a handkerchief to dry those little tears. I will only charge him a small sum of $599.99 and will be more than willing to chip in a nickel for shipping and handling.
skyeagle409 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th July 2016, 03:25 PM   #18
DGM
Skeptic not Atheist

Originally Posted by skyeagle409 View Post
Sorry to hear that!

Perhaps he can dislodge Truthers from their hard-earned money and lightened their wallets once again in order to help him out of his current situation by adding another false story to his long list of disinformation and fabrications that got him rich in the first place.

I would like to send him a handkerchief to dry those little tears. I will only charge him a small sum of $599.99 and will be more than willing to chip in a nickel for shipping and handling.
At this point I don't think he wants any of this. 9/11 "truth" made him believe he was a great film maker. Maybe he has talent in that very limited vocation. I see him as a victim of his success and also a well played pawn of Alex Jones.

"How many leaves on the seventh branch of the fourth tree?" is meaningless when you are in the wrong forest: ozeco41

Last edited by DGM; 14th July 2016 at 03:39 PM.
DGM is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories