IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags antifa conspiracies , Mo Brooks

Old 24th February 2021, 04:09 AM   #241
Captain_Swoop
Penultimate Amazing

Ron Johnson is using his questioning time during the Capitol security hearing to promote a conspiracy theory that the January 6 insurrectionists weren't actually Trump supporters, but were "provocateurs" and "fake Trump protesters"
Captain_Swoop is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th February 2021, 04:41 AM   #242
Airfix
Muse

If people hadn't died, it would have been hilariously pathetic.
But sadly people did, and that's horrific.

When people lose in a democracy, that should be the end of it, done, walk away with dignity congratulating the winner.

Going to court like some lunatic and whipping up dissent on social media was criminal and shameful.
Old 24th February 2021, 05:33 AM   #243
Norman Alexander
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Captain_Swoop View Post
Ron Johnson is using his questioning time during the Capitol security hearing to promote a conspiracy theory that the January 6 insurrectionists weren't actually Trump supporters, but were "provocateurs" and "fake Trump protesters"
So have them appear at the hearing and confirm that for him, under oath.
...our governments are just trying to protect us from terror. In the same way that someone banging a hornets’ nest with a stick is trying to protect us from hornets. Frankie Boyle, Guardian, July 2015
Norman Alexander is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Yesterday, 04:47 AM   #244
heymatto70
Thinker

Originally Posted by Craig4 View Post
Democrats need to start organizing now to **** him up in the next election. He's in a swing state and he's bat **** crazy.
I agree he needs to be voted out ASAP. I think it was Brian Williams that had the best response to him. If he really thought that it was fake Trump supporters, he'd want an in depth investigation to prove it and change the narrative and give the Trumpists a big win.
heymatto70 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Yesterday, 06:29 AM   #245
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Airfix View Post
If people hadn't died, it would have been hilariously pathetic.
But sadly people did, and that's horrific.

When people lose in a democracy, that should be the end of it, done, walk away with dignity congratulating the winner.

Going to court like some lunatic and whipping up dissent on social media was criminal and shameful.
There was only one death that was tragic. As to the other four, the attrition of the enemy is always a positive outcome.
Craig4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Yesterday, 07:24 AM   #246
gnome
Penultimate Amazing

Avoidable death is not a positive outcome. I would rather they see reality more clearly than come to harm. I can be glad they were not successful in their aims. Their death is still a sad thing.

gnome is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Yesterday, 07:42 AM   #247
Airfix
Muse

There was only one death that was tragic. As to the other four, the attrition of the enemy is always a positive outcome.
I said horrific.
People like Ashli Babbitt were brainwashed into actions that cost them and others their lives. The death toll on both sides could have been a lot higher.

RIP the Policeman who died.
Old Yesterday, 07:16 PM   #248
Halcyon Dayz
Critical Thinker

#DEPLORABLELIVESMATTER
Old Yesterday, 08:47 PM   #249
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by gnome View Post
Avoidable death is not a positive outcome. I would rather they see reality more clearly than come to harm. I can be glad they were not successful in their aims. Their death is still a sad thing.
The dumb **** and the other three could have stayed home. I do hope the disgusting carcass of the stupid bitch who got shot doesn't defile a veterans cemetery. Her kind don't belong being buried with real Americans.
Craig4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Yesterday, 08:49 PM   #250
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Halcyon Dayz View Post
#DEPLORABLELIVESMATTER
Only to the daisies they fertilize. As to the rest of us, a man does good business when he rids himself of a turd. The same can be said for countries. Four was a good start.
Old Yesterday, 09:35 PM   #251
Bubba
Philosopher

The dumb **** and the other three could have stayed home. I do hope the disgusting carcass of the stupid bitch who got shot doesn't defile a veterans cemetery. Her kind don't belong being buried with real Americans.

Define real Americans, please, thanks.
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Today, 04:43 AM   #252
Steve
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
I suspect "people who worship Trump" would work for you. Agreed?
Old Today, 05:01 AM   #253
Cosmic Yak
Illuminator

Location: Where there's never a road broader than the back of your hand.
How would you define 'real Americans', Bubba?
Old Today, 05:03 AM   #254
gnome
Penultimate Amazing

Yes, they could have. And instead of celebrating their deaths I would rather wish they had stayed home.

gnome is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Today, 05:37 AM   #255
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Not people who attempt to steal the election and overthrow the Congress. Oh and certainly not Trumptrash. Their kind are less than us.
Old Today, 08:24 AM   #256
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

Not people who attempt to steal the election and overthrow the Congress. Oh and certainly not Trumptrash. Their kind are less than us.
Exemplified by the execrable dead-enders and militia nuts who are planning to "Blow up the Capitol and kill as many members as possible" when Biden makes his State of the Union. I haven't watched a SOTU in years, yet these cement-headed simpletons want to cause havoc and death because their fee-fees were hurt when Trump lost the election. If they want someone to blame for that, they should turn their ire at ex-president ***** -his- pants and his one term, worst president ever policies.

No, these imbeciles with their snowflake entitled self-absorption, dystopic fever-dreams, and brinks-for-brains conspiracies are definitely not Americans.
Resume is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Today, 08:34 AM   #257
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Resume View Post
Exemplified by the execrable dead-enders and militia nuts who are planning to "Blow up the Capitol and kill as many members as possible" when Biden makes his State of the Union. I haven't watched a SOTU in years, yet these cement-headed simpletons want to cause havoc and death because their fee-fees were hurt when Trump lost the election. If they want someone to blame for that, they should turn their ire at ex-president ***** -his- pants and his one term, worst president ever policies.

No, these imbeciles with their snowflake entitled self-absorption, dystopic fever-dreams, and brinks-for-brains conspiracies are definitely not Americans.
I say **** ending tribalism. I want the American tribe of progressives, moderates, anti-Trump independents and anti Trump Republicans to crush the Trump tribe and bring those things heel. Destroy them at the ballot box and if they want to try January 6th again, bring them to battle.
Old Today, 08:39 AM   #258
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...?ocid=msedgntp

I know it's the Daily Fail but it's still pretty funny. This dip **** called his ex a moron and she turned him in to the FBI for being one of the seditionists at the Capitol on January 6th.
Old Today, 09:15 AM   #259
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...?ocid=msedgntp

I know it's the Daily Fail but it's still pretty funny. This dip **** called his ex a moron and she turned him in to the FBI for being one of the seditionists at the Capitol on January 6th.
It's being reported at a number of outlets, so it's cool. I laughed out loud at this moron; he perfectly represents the average maga dead-ender: too stupid to realize how stupid he is. I wonder if he is one of those idiot Trump supporters who didn't even bother to vote?
Resume is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Today, 09:07 PM   #260
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Resume View Post
It's being reported at a number of outlets, so it's cool. I laughed out loud at this moron; he perfectly represents the average maga dead-ender: too stupid to realize how stupid he is. I wonder if he is one of those idiot Trump supporters who didn't even bother to vote?
It's so funny. I hope he dies in prison.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories