IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Old 20th May 2012, 03:25 PM   #561
R.A.F.
Banned

Originally Posted by 7forever View Post
Let's debate it then?
That would require you to actually PROVE the things you say...you can not...

Argument DENIED.
R.A.F. is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th May 2012, 03:25 PM   #562
7forever
Banned

Originally Posted by RoboTimbo View Post
7forever, show us the blurry towers again. LOL! Or you could do as you were told and post some hi-rez video which will prove your point, right?
I use all the evidence, fake blob planes, orbs, the whole thing. I never pretend it's anything other than fake imagery with the exception of the orb which you cannot prove was a plane.
7forever is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th May 2012, 03:26 PM   #563
R.A.F.
Banned

I don't need an argument...

Admission that you have no evidence to present to "back up" your ideas...

Argument DENIED
R.A.F. is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th May 2012, 03:26 PM   #564
DGM
Skeptic not Atheist

You don't have to prove an orb's an orb, but that an orb was a plane. How would you do that?
Post the highest definition video possible and hi-light the features

(this is a problem in this case).

"How many leaves on the seventh branch of the fourth tree?" is meaningless when you are in the wrong forest: ozeco41
DGM is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th May 2012, 03:26 PM   #565
Dash80
Rave on, Not Fade Away

Let's debate it then? You are laughing at how absurd the idea of planes is, and how you'll never have to do anything but troll.
Ok Mr "i think people dying horrifically is funny" 7forever.

What happened to the passengers?
Old 20th May 2012, 03:26 PM   #566
7forever
Banned

Originally Posted by R.A.F. View Post
That would require you to actually PROVE the things you say...you can not...

Argument DENIED.
Two witnesses debunk planes which is confirmed by 4 broadcasts that aired an orb, not a plane. YOU GOT NOTHIN'.
7forever is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th May 2012, 03:27 PM   #567
R.A.F.
Banned

I never pretend it's anything other than fake imagery with the exception of the orb which you cannot prove was a plane.
This is evidence that you can not "control" your bias...you can't conceive of being wrong...

Sorry, but lame argument DENIED
Old 20th May 2012, 03:28 PM   #568
RoboTimbo
Hostile Nanobacon

I use all the evidence, fake blob planes, orbs, the whole thing. I never pretend it's anything other than fake imagery with the exception of the orb which you cannot prove was a plane.
LOL! Yes, keep doing it! Show us the blurry windowless towers.
RoboTimbo is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th May 2012, 03:28 PM   #569
7forever
Banned

Originally Posted by Dash80 View Post
Ok Mr "i think people dying horrifically is funny" 7forever.

What happened to the passengers?
The issue in this thread is not the passengers. YOU ARE CHANGING THE SUBJECT because you can't prove the basic and most important thing on 911, that there were real planes.
Old 20th May 2012, 03:28 PM   #570
R.A.F.
Banned

Two witnesses debunk planes which is confirmed by 4 broadcasts that aired an orb, not a plane. YOU GOT NOTHIN'.
Assertions are not evidence...irrational argument DENIED
Old 20th May 2012, 03:30 PM   #571
RoboTimbo
Hostile Nanobacon

The issue in this thread is not the passengers. YOU ARE CHANGING THE SUBJECT because you can't prove the basic and most important thing on 911, that there were real planes.
What happened to the blurry towers? LOL!
RoboTimbo is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th May 2012, 03:30 PM   #572
7forever
Banned

This is evidence that you can not "control" your bias...you can't conceive of being wrong...

Sorry, but lame argument DENIED
That's not entirely true. If someone can prove something came from behind the towers, then there were two things involved for the south tower. The orb is independent of anything that may have followed the official flight path. Cloud and David, and a few others make me confident that there was only the weird object.
Old 20th May 2012, 03:31 PM   #573
R.A.F.
Banned

The issue in this thread is not the passengers.
It becomes one when you laugh at their deaths.

Quote:
YOU ARE CHANGING THE SUBJECT because you can't prove the basic and most important thing on 911, that there were real planes.
The accepted scenerio is that there were planes...your assertion doesn't change that one tiny bit.

Argument DENIED
Old 20th May 2012, 03:32 PM   #574
7forever
Banned

Assertions are not evidence...irrational argument DENIED
One was a real-time witness, not many of those survived and his elaboration on what he saw was incredible. He corroborates the live footage.
Old 20th May 2012, 03:32 PM   #575
R.A.F.
Banned

That's not entirely true. If someone can prove something came from behind the towers, then there were two things involved for the south tower. The orb is independent of anything that may have followed the official flight path. Cloud and David, and a few others make me confident that there was only the weird object.
Blah blah blah DENIED

aside....I notice that taking away your histronics, you really have nothing of value to offer....certainly you haven't provided any evidence for your claims...

Why is that?
Old 20th May 2012, 03:33 PM   #576
Dash80
Rave on, Not Fade Away

You're ******** me right?! It IS the issue. If planes were not used where are the people who are meant to have boarded those flights?

Stop it with the grinning already! Pissing on people's graves isn't funny!
Old 20th May 2012, 03:34 PM   #577
7forever
Banned

It becomes one when you laugh at their deaths.

The accepted scenerio is that there were planes...your assertion doesn't change that one tiny bit.

Argument DENIED
I'm not doing that in any way. The facts prove that something that wasn't a plane was involved in the south tower. That is factual but the accepted scenario is true because not many know about the no real plane truth.
Old 20th May 2012, 03:34 PM   #578
R.A.F.
Banned

One was a real-time witness, not many of those survived and his elaboration on what he saw was incredible. He corroborates the live footage.
Irrelevant...we know what happened that day...you just are a little slow (10 years) on picking up the fact that you have no argument...
Old 20th May 2012, 03:35 PM   #579
7forever
Banned

Originally Posted by Dash80 View Post
You're ******** me right?! It IS the issue. If planes were not used where are the people who are meant to have boarded those flights?

Stop it with the grinning already! Pissing on people's graves isn't funny!
That's your burden. I would play the defense which does not have the burden of proof. The orb is reasonable doubt all by itself because it stands alone.
Old 20th May 2012, 03:36 PM   #580
R.A.F.
Banned

[quote=7forever;8302928]I'm not doing that in any way.['quote]

Every time you use the

Quote:
The facts prove that something that wasn't a plane was involved in the south tower. That is factual but the accepted scenario is true because not many know about the no real plane truth.
do you somehow think that by using the word "facts", it makes something more "factual"?....it doesn't.

Argument DENIED
Old 20th May 2012, 03:36 PM   #581
swright777
Muse

He's starting to remind me of that guy who kept repeating 3" REBAR ON 4' CENTERS!!11!1!2
swright777 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th May 2012, 03:37 PM   #582
Dash80
Rave on, Not Fade Away

That's your burden. I would play the defense which does not have the burden of proof. The orb is reasonable doubt all by itself because it stands alone.
So this was a passenger carrying orb then?
Old 20th May 2012, 03:38 PM   #583
R.A.F.
Banned

That's your burden.
Only someone ignorant about how science "works" would make such an assinine remark...the burden is yours.

Argument DENIED

Quote:
I would play the defense which does not have the burden of proof. The orb is reasonable doubt all by itself because it stands alone.

OK...if you're not going to present a rational argument, just say so, and I can go do something more "fullfilling"
Old 20th May 2012, 03:39 PM   #584
Jack by the hedge
Safely Ignored

Originally Posted by 000063 View Post
YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE

YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE

I AGREE
I can't see the orb in those videos. Is it hiding behind that big, obvious jet plane that crashes straight into the tower?

It's strange how the orb vanishes in higher quality images. Why, it's almost as if in poor quality video where everything looks pretty much like a blob, a distant airliner can look pretty much like a blob...
Jack by the hedge is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th May 2012, 03:41 PM   #585
7forever
Banned

Originally Posted by Jack by the hedge View Post
I can't see the orb in those videos. Is it hiding behind that big, obvious jet plane that crashes straight into the tower?

It's strange how the orb vanishes in higher quality images. Why, it's almost as if in poor quality video where everything looks pretty much like a blob, a distant airliner can look pretty much like a blob...
It's a flickering orb that circles the south tower. It's easy. WNBC is the best footage from 911 and it shows an orb, not a plane coming from the west.
Old 20th May 2012, 03:43 PM   #586
R.A.F.
Banned

It's a flickering orb that circles the south tower. It's easy. WNBC is the best footage from 911 and it shows an orb, not a plane coming from the west.
Your "job" is to present a rational argument "backing up" that claim.

Why are you finding it so difficult to do so????
Old 20th May 2012, 03:43 PM   #587
Dash80
Rave on, Not Fade Away

I ask again, was this orb carrying passengers? If not how do you account for the deaths of these people?
Old 20th May 2012, 03:48 PM   #588
uke2se
Penultimate Amazing

Found the orb:

uke2se is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th May 2012, 03:48 PM   #589
swright777
Muse

Originally Posted by 000063 View Post
So when are you going to answer that post of mine with the CNN video clearly showing a plane? #472. It's certainly a news broadcast.
That video must be from some other day since it doesn't show an orb circling the towers.
swright777 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th May 2012, 03:49 PM   #590
DGM
Skeptic not Atheist

You don't have to prove an orb's an orb, but that an orb was a plane. How would you do that?
Originally Posted by DGM View Post
Post the highest definition video possible and hi-light the features

(this is a problem in this case).
Apparently he didn't like my advice.

"How many leaves on the seventh branch of the fourth tree?" is meaningless when you are in the wrong forest: ozeco41
DGM is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th May 2012, 03:52 PM   #591
Dash80
Rave on, Not Fade Away

Your "job" is to ignore that you can't prove planes.

I know why you're finding it so difficult to do so, because you can't prove a lie.
What happened to the Hanson family?

Peter Hanson called from Flight 175, the call ended the moment the plane hit the South Tower.
Old 20th May 2012, 03:53 PM   #592
7forever
Banned

Originally Posted by minnemouse View Post
Like all the sane folks here do, when you post a plane and call it an orb?
Go ahead and post a picture of a real plane next to the orb. It aired 4 times. That's the proof that it wasn't a plane.

Last edited by 7forever; 20th May 2012 at 04:00 PM.
Old 20th May 2012, 03:55 PM   #593
7forever
Banned

You are so biased that you can't conceive of being wrong....that's about as foolish as you can get.

Done and done...
I'm only wrong if the orb was a plane. It's not. Bias is saying anything was a plane, including and most importantly the orb.
Old 20th May 2012, 03:55 PM   #594
R.A.F.
Banned

I know you can't answer the question...
Is that it....if I don't anwer your ignorant question, then 911 was faked?

You have a very low threshhold of evidence....stupidly so...
Old 20th May 2012, 03:56 PM   #595
Dash80
Rave on, Not Fade Away

I'm only wrong if the orb was a plane. It's not. Bias is saying anything was a plane, including and most importantly the orb.
forums.randi.org/showpost.php?p=8302986&postcount=623
Old 20th May 2012, 03:57 PM   #596
R.A.F.
Banned

The orb was an alien space ship. They don't like being talked about...so they will be coming for you...

We'll understand when you suddenly stop posting...have a nice trip.
Old 20th May 2012, 03:59 PM   #597
R.A.F.
Banned

Go ahead and post a picture of a real plane next to the orb. It aired 4 times. That's the proof that it wasn't plane.
Thousands of dead bodies proves it was a plane.
Old 20th May 2012, 03:59 PM   #598
Jack by the hedge
Safely Ignored

...no one would be believe it's a plane as long as someone's saying it's not.
But you are saying it's not. And everyone else believes it's a plane. So you are wrong. QED

Why do you think the whole world except for a few obsessive nuts think it's a plane?
Jack by the hedge is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th May 2012, 04:05 PM   #599
7forever
Banned

Originally Posted by Jack by the hedge View Post
But you are saying it's not. And everyone else believes it's a plane. So you are wrong. QED

Why do you think the whole world except for a few obsessive nuts think it's a plane?
That's not true. I've started showing normal people the footage and they know it's not a plane because it's not. It doesn't matter what you think it is or want it to be, only that it can't really be anything but a ufo that was absurdly coined a plane by media drones.
Old 20th May 2012, 04:07 PM   #600
DGM
Skeptic not Atheist

Exactly the only response you can give. Making fun of the fact that the object wasn't a plane and changing the subject, something you couldn't do in a real debate.
Another thing you can't do in real debate is claim somethings fake without proof.

Can we expect those hi-def videos anytime soon?

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories