IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Old 20th May 2012, 04:07 PM   #601
Jack by the hedge
Safely Ignored

Originally Posted by 7forever View Post
It's a flickering orb that circles the south tower. It's easy. WNBC is the best footage from 911 and it shows an orb, not a plane coming from the west.
Is that "best" as in best quality or "best" as in worst quality so it looks most like a blob?
Jack by the hedge is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th May 2012, 04:08 PM   #602
Dash80
Rave on, Not Fade Away

Exactly the only response you can give. Making fun of the fact that the object wasn't a plane and changing the subject, something you couldn't do in a real debate.

I won't get bored doing this each time you piss on graves.
Old 20th May 2012, 04:09 PM   #603
R.A.F.
Banned

That's not true.
Sorry, if I didn't have internet access, I wouldn't know about all this 911 conspiracy garbage...meaning it is true.

Quote:
I've started showing normal people the footage and they know it's not a plane because it's not. It doesn't matter what you think it is or want it to be, only that it can't really be anything but a ufo that was absurdly coined a plane by media drones.
So nothing will convince you that you are wrong....we know....

It's part of the reason why no one takes you seriously...

Last edited by R.A.F.; 20th May 2012 at 04:10 PM.
R.A.F. is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th May 2012, 04:09 PM   #604
7forever
Banned

Originally Posted by R.A.F. View Post
No...you are the only one here laughing at the expense of thousands of lives...at least be proud of your heartlessness...

Run for political office....you'll be a winner...
No, I'm laughing at the fact that the U.S. government used a small orb and the media called it a passenger jet. It couldn't be anymore simple.
7forever is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th May 2012, 04:12 PM   #605
Dash80
Rave on, Not Fade Away

No, I'm laughing at the fact that the U.S. government used a small orb and the media called it a passenger jet. It couldn't be anymore simple.
http://www.internationalskeptics.com...&postcount=623

Old 20th May 2012, 04:13 PM   #606
Jack by the hedge
Safely Ignored

That's not true. I've started showing normal people the footage and they know it's not a plane because it's not.
I don't think it's in your long-term best interests for them to humour you like that.

Quote:
It doesn't matter what you think it is or want it to be, only that it can't really be anything but a ufo that was absurdly coined a plane by media drones.
Don't forget it was also coined a plane by lots and lots of ordinary people who saw it, and by people who took much better quality pictures of it than your blobbyvision ones, and by people who tracked it on radar, and by people who recovered pieces of its debris and of its murdered passengers.
Jack by the hedge is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th May 2012, 04:15 PM   #607
Dash80
Rave on, Not Fade Away

You cannot prove a plane for either tower because no verified image of a real plane exists. I don't care what you think, only that you cannot prove a lie. You simply believe in a fictional story that has been ripped apart for ten years. The orb is a no-brainer, cannot be proven a plane and you know that.
Ok so what is this then? Scotch *********** mist?

Old 20th May 2012, 04:15 PM   #608
tsig
a carbon based life-form

Originally Posted by jammonius View Post
What are you talking about? I have only counted 10 accounts as valid NO PLANE claims so far. It has been my objective to apply a consistent process in distinguishing the real from the unreal; or, at a minimum, the reliable from the unreliable.

I must say, however, that debunkers have yet to post up a single verifiable eye witness based on the criteria I have used.

That said, I do consider Dash a valid PLANE SPOTTER (South Tower) and a valid NO PLANER (North Tower). However, I also consider Jr343 in that same category. I didn't count Jr343 in my official total because the plain fact is, anonymous posting on internet message boards would not pass muster as actual evidence.

This is not to say that I consider Dash 80 or Jr343 unreliable. To me, they are almost as real as are people I might stand in front of, face to face. But, the reality is that cyberspace does not count as real evidence.

You agree?

Blessings
So you've met all your 10 witness face to face?
tsig is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th May 2012, 04:16 PM   #609
Jack by the hedge
Safely Ignored

no verified image of a real plane exists.
Define "verified".

No, don't bother. It just means pictures you would accept. Thankfully that doesn't matter. The real world is carrying on regardless while you imagine UFOs.
Old 20th May 2012, 04:18 PM   #610
7forever
Banned

Originally Posted by Jack by the hedge View Post
I don't think it's in your long-term best interests for them to humour you like that.

Don't forget it was also coined a plane by lots and lots of ordinary people who saw it, and by people who took much better quality pictures of it than your blobbyvision ones, and by people who tracked it on radar, and by people who recovered pieces of its debris and of its murdered passengers.
I never denied that some said they saw planes, in fact most say planes, even when describing something smaller. The footage of the orb stands alone and for ten years (until about six months ago) people have ignored the flickering orb and pretended it was a plane. I posted the other 3 broadcasts all over the web. Calling an apple an orange don't make it one.

Last edited by 7forever; 20th May 2012 at 04:25 PM.
7forever is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th May 2012, 04:19 PM   #611
7forever
Banned

Originally Posted by Dash80 View Post
Ok so what is this then? Scotch *********** mist?

http://www.internationalskeptics.com...pictureid=6086
A fake plane. The right engine is too close to the fuselage and left is attached to air.

Last edited by 7forever; 20th May 2012 at 04:27 PM.
Old 20th May 2012, 04:21 PM   #612
7forever
Banned

Define "verified".

No, don't bother. It just means pictures you would accept. Thankfully that doesn't matter. The real world is carrying on regardless while you imagine UFOs.
Maybe some markings and, that have both wings. Is that too much to ask?
Old 20th May 2012, 04:22 PM   #613
Dash80
Rave on, Not Fade Away

A fake plane. The right engine is too close to the fuselage and left is attached to air.
Ummm you do know that plane is banking? And that the engines are mounted on struts extending foward of the wing?
Old 20th May 2012, 04:23 PM   #614
tsig
a carbon based life-form

Originally Posted by jammonius View Post
Wait, Dash. I think something has gone wrong here. We already discussed this. I based my claim on your words that were to the effect that I could count you as a no planer, notwithstanding that you were asleep. I thought the basis for that was a recognition that had it been loud as a jetliner should be, it would have awakened you and you would have known it was a jetliner.

I withdraw my inclusion of you as a NO PLANER. I am afraid I misunderstood you and for that I am sorry.
I'm sure Dash is pleased that you agree with his assessment of reality.
tsig is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th May 2012, 04:24 PM   #615
R.A.F.
Banned

You cannot prove a plane for either tower because no verified image of a real plane exists.
Verified by you?...now that is a joke...

Quote:
I don't care what you think...
Well, sure you do or you wouldn't be posting as fast as you can.

Quote:
You simply believe in a fictional story that has been ripped apart for ten years.
Your posts confirm who believes what "fictional story".

Quote:
The orb is a no-brainer...
Only those with no brain believe it.

Quote:
...cannot be proven a plane and you know that.
How can you tell me what I "know"? Are you a mind reader?
R.A.F. is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th May 2012, 04:27 PM   #616
R.A.F.
Banned

Calling an apple an orange don't make it one.
Calling a plane an orb doesn't make it one either...
Old 20th May 2012, 04:27 PM   #617
Dash80
Rave on, Not Fade Away

Oh look this has wings! You can even make out the UA logo on the tail. See you can accept this!

Old 20th May 2012, 04:28 PM   #618
Jack by the hedge
Safely Ignored

Tell you what, you rustle up some better quality pictures of your fantasy blob, and we'll see if we can match it with equally detailed pictures of the real plane. That's fair, isn't it?
Old 20th May 2012, 04:30 PM   #619
Dash80
Rave on, Not Fade Away

Originally Posted by tsig View Post
I'm sure Dash is pleased that you agree with his assessment of reality.
Completely elated yeah...
Old 20th May 2012, 04:31 PM   #620
7forever
Banned

Tell you what, you rustle up some better quality pictures of your fantasy blob, and we'll see if we can match it with equally detailed pictures of the real plane. That's fair, isn't it?
The fake images are yours. That's what you're stuck with... Making fun of black blobs that are obvious fakes.
Old 20th May 2012, 04:31 PM   #621
R.A.F.
Banned

...in fact most say planes, even when describing something smaller.
Assumption not evidenced...

Quote:
The footage of the orb stands alone and for ten years (until about six months ago) people have ignored the flickering orb and pretended it was a plane.
No one is pretending....it was a plane....thousands died proving that...

Quote:
I posted the other 3 broadcasts all over the web.
Tell that to surviving family members...I'm sure it will give them great comfort that you've proven "no planes" killed their relatives.

Last edited by R.A.F.; 20th May 2012 at 04:33 PM.
Old 20th May 2012, 04:33 PM   #622
R.A.F.
Banned

The fake images are yours.
Just seconds after that image was taken, PEOPLE DIED.

Congratulations on demonstrating your complete lack of empathy.
Old 20th May 2012, 04:33 PM   #623
tsig
a carbon based life-form

Cloud didn't see a plane and was looking right at the towers. So didn't the jewish photographer. Both looking right at the towers and gave an honest account. NO PLANE.
Humm...
Old 20th May 2012, 04:35 PM   #624
7forever
Banned

Assumption not evidenced...

No one is pretending....it was a plane....thousands died proving that...

Tell that to surviving family members...I'm sure it will give them great comfort that you've proven "no planes" killed their relatives.
There is no assumption. The orb was the small object that many described as a vehicle, drone, delivering bombs, small plane, and some laughed at it. It's confirmed beyond doubt.
Old 20th May 2012, 04:36 PM   #625
R.A.F.
Banned

I know that you know you can't prove that a real plane circled the south tower.
The only reason I am not answering is because there is no evidence of a circling plane, so I don't have a clue what the Frack you are talking about.
Old 20th May 2012, 04:39 PM   #626
R.A.F.
Banned

There is no assumption.
Of course it is...you don't understand the term do you??

Quote:
It's confirmed beyond doubt.
I doubt it, completely...so It's NOT "beyond all doubt".

Try to be more precise when posting....your making "rookie" mistakes.
Old 20th May 2012, 04:41 PM   #627
Jack by the hedge
Safely Ignored

The fake images are yours.
None of the images are mine.

I do note that all of the images I've seen appear to be consistent with each other and they all confirm an airliner crashed into the tower.

I've never seen footage of a blob circling the tower.
Old 20th May 2012, 04:44 PM   #628
EventHorizon
Atheist Tergiversator

http://digitaljournalist.org/issue0110/images/m04.jpg

"And then heard this noise that seemed to come from everywhere but didn't...had no idea what it was and then the south tower just exploded, it just it just, it just blew up. And somebody said that was a plane and I was like, "I was underneath it, I was looking at the tower, I had my camera in my hand, I heard the noise, I never saw the airplane."

http://i889.photobucket.com/albums/a...noplanepic.jpg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHrbQ...8D8AE&index=25
It's unfathomable to me that somebody could be dense enough to think that the above means that this guy thinks there was no plane.
Old 20th May 2012, 04:44 PM   #629
7forever
Banned

Of course it is...you don't understand the term do you??

I doubt it, completely...so It's NOT "beyond all doubt".

Try to be more precise when posting....your making "rookie" mistakes.
You can doubt something all you like but you can't raise any reasonable doubt that an orb was something other than an object 5-10 times smaller than a chopper.
Old 20th May 2012, 04:44 PM   #630
TJM
Potsing Whiled Runk
Tagger

Cloud didn't see a plane and was looking right at the towers. So didn't the jewish photographer. Both looking right at the towers and gave an honest account. NO PLANE.
From what perspective?
Old 20th May 2012, 04:45 PM   #631
R.A.F.
Banned

I never saw the airplane.
He didn't see the plane...does he also say that he thought there WAS NO PLANE?

Last edited by R.A.F.; 20th May 2012 at 04:46 PM.
Old 20th May 2012, 04:47 PM   #632
Jack by the hedge
Safely Ignored

Once again, you post that quote from a guy who blinked and missed it. Does he believe there was no plane? I'm sure the answer is a) you have no idea and b) no he doesn't.

How about you show us your footage of a blob circling the tower. I've never seen it. Why not share?
Old 20th May 2012, 04:47 PM   #633
R.A.F.
Banned

You can doubt something all you like...
You said it was "beyond all doubt", and I proved that wrong.
Old 20th May 2012, 04:47 PM   #634
Dash80
Rave on, Not Fade Away

"And then heard this noise that seemed to come from everywhere but didn't...had no idea what it was and then the south tower just exploded, it just it just, it just blew up. And somebody said that was a plane and I was like, "I was underneath it, I was looking at the tower, I had my camera in my hand, I heard the noise, I never saw the airplane."

http://i889.photobucket.com/albums/a...noplanepic.jpg
Which tower? Possibly concentrating on the north tower? Afterall thats where things were happening.

Couldn't you have refered to this man by name not by religion? It makes you look even more ignorant.
Old 20th May 2012, 04:48 PM   #635
7forever
Banned

...and please point out where he says, THERE WAS NO PLANE.
He never saw or heard it and that is corroborated by the news footage showing no plane. It's that simple and you continue to ignore that the media said the orb circled the tower and called it a plane. Do you understand that the orb had to be ignored or dismissed in some way? The real plane, which there wasn't, had to come from behind the towers entirely in the final seconds. That's a fact that you must run from.
Old 20th May 2012, 04:51 PM   #636
R.A.F.
Banned

He never saw or heard it and that is corroborated by the news footage showing no plane. It's that simple and you continue to ignore that the media said the orb circled the tower and called it a plane. Do you understand that the orb had to be ignored or dismissed in some way? The real plane, which there wasn't, had to come from behind the towers entirely in the final seconds. That's a fact that you must run from.
Answer the question I asked, not the question you "want" to answer...

Where does he say that he thinks there was no plane, as opposed to simply "missing" it.
Old 20th May 2012, 04:51 PM   #637
RoboTimbo
Hostile Nanobacon

The orb is a no-brainer,
Hey 7forever, you got something right. Come on, before you get banned, show that video of the blurry towers! LOL!
RoboTimbo is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th May 2012, 04:51 PM   #638
Macgyver1968
Philosopher

LOL...that's not the impact side of the building...it's the exit side...look at all the stuff coming out of the tower. You can also tell from the position of the other tower and the direction the smoke is traveling. He didn't see the plane because it struck the opposite side of the building he was standing on.

That same photographer had his leg shattered by falling debris.

Last edited by Macgyver1968; 20th May 2012 at 04:57 PM.
Macgyver1968 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th May 2012, 04:52 PM   #639
7forever
Banned

Once again, you post that quote from a guy who blinked and missed it. Does he believe there was no plane? I'm sure the answer is a) you have no idea and b) no he doesn't.

How about you show us your footage of a blob circling the tower. I've never seen it. Why not share?
It matters what he said and whether it can be corroborated and 4 broadasts show no plane anywhere near the towers.
Old 20th May 2012, 04:52 PM   #640
R.A.F.
Banned

In your defeated minded, sure but not in reality. I already said that if someone proves something came from south of the towers, then there were two things for T2.
You made a claim...that it was "beyond all doubt"...you were wrong.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories