IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Old 18th May 2012, 12:44 PM   #281
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

Originally Posted by DGM View Post

I'll be in NYC in a couple weeks, i'll give her a ride.
Oh Jammy and Dusty, please please take DGM up on this fine offer. And video, we'll need video!
Resume is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th May 2012, 12:46 PM   #282
Macgyver1968
Philosopher

Come on guys!!! 2 more pages before Monday and I win the million!!
Old 18th May 2012, 12:50 PM   #283
tsig
a carbon based life-form

Originally Posted by jammonius View Post
Your post refers to Scott Holowach. I quoted and discussed him in the OP, DGM. We've had several posts about him. As you may have noticed, LashL then fashioned a claim that I had taken his information out of context and had improperly embellished by saying "right next" as my interpretation of Holowach's reference to Chief Ganci as being "behind" him.

Scott Holowach's weakness, imho, is that he describes a path of zee plane that is inconsistent and incongruent; thus, as between his plane spotting and his superior officer's claim it was an explosion, I, speaking for me, am inclined to accredit Ganci and not Holowach.

In any event, both cannot be correct; except to the extent Holowach saw a plane in the sky that did not crash into the South Tower.

Blessings
I'd hope so.

If I didn't speak for me I'd have to have a long talk with myself.
tsig is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th May 2012, 01:05 PM   #284
plague311
Great minds think...

Have you noticed, jammy jams, that the only people refuting the evidence is you? YOU don't find it verifiable, YOU don't believe it's authentic, YOU, YOU, YOU.

Who cares what you think? Everyone knows what happened, except a fringe few. If posting here makes you feel like you are victorious, then keep going. You're getting attention, and at the end you'll raise your arms and say "I win". What else do you want? I can't imagine that there is anything else.
“There are times when the mind is dealt such a blow it hides itself in insanity. While this may not seem beneficial, it is. There are times when reality is nothing but pain, and to escape that pain the mind must leave reality behind.” - Patrick Rothfuss
plague311 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th May 2012, 01:18 PM   #285
jammonius
Master Poster

Verifiable witness No. 9

Plane spotters are getting hopelessly behind. But, hey, that's alright with me.

Lurkers, please meet a very interesting witness:

EMS Captain Frank D'Amato

"We came down Barclay Street and we made a left on to West and then
we made another left on to Vesey, so we stopped the car at the corner of West and Vesey.
I guess that's 6 World TradeCenter.
When we got out of the vehicle, we opened the trunk, we put our helmets on and our jackets. At that time we heard another explosion which I thought was a secondary explosion, but which I later found it out was a second plane that hit."
http://graphics8.nytimes.com/package...IC/9110043.PDF pg 3-4

That counts as a NO PLANER because he didn't see a plane and didn't hear any sound that would alert him to one. And, keep in mind, he was standing with Asst. Comm. Gregory, who likewise saw no plane. These people were in an impeccable location. West Street, between Liberty and Albany. There is literally no better location to have been in to be able to see exactly what was going on.

There are other relevant parts to D'Amato's claim. For one, he references being in the same area as was Asst.Comm. Gregory. Some will recall that Asst. Comm. Gregory described seeing a fireball, explosion and hearing a sound he did not think was a jetliner, all as was more fully elaborated way back in the OP.

Now, here's something else of signficance in D'Amato's statement:

"At that point, Commissioner Gregory instructed Sam Harris to move the car a little bit away from where we had parked it. I believe he parked it on Vesey on the west side of West Street. At that point I tell you, I don't remember what happened with Sam Harris, or Jace Pincus. All I knew is that me and Commissioner Gregory proceeded south on West Street crossing in front of 1 World Trade Center, making our way to the corner of West and Liberty."

So, D'Amato, a witness who we know was with Asst. Comm. Gregory does something else that might of interest to investigators: He name's names.

I probably shouldn't mention to you guys the names Jace Pincus and Sam Harris, because, after all, they were in the same area as was Asst.Comm. Gregory and they probably have verified witness statements that could be looked at to see if either one of them might be a plane spotter.

Nah, there's no need to call attention to that because no one around here has the least bit of interest in posting up a verifiable plane spotter witness, no way.

But, if they did, we could probably have a lovely time going back and forth on the relative quality, strength and reliability of the various witnesses.

I'm learning a lot about debunkers in this thread.

Last edited by jammonius; 18th May 2012 at 01:47 PM.
jammonius is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th May 2012, 01:24 PM   #286
BasqueArch
Graduate Poster

Verifiable witness No. 8

<snip>
Hossenfeffer on the left there didn't see planes crashing into the TT.
Verifiable witness No. 9
In Your Guts You Know They're Nuts. "There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true." -Kierkegaard . "The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. "- Marcus Aurelius
A Truther is a True Believer convinced by lies. You can't reason someone out of a thing they weren't reasoned into.There's a sucker born every minute-Barnum
BasqueArch is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th May 2012, 01:25 PM   #287
Animal
Master Poster

Originally Posted by Craig4 View Post
Are posters going to post up PLANE SPOTTER witness quotes, ever?

Why should we?
It has already been done, but the troofer think hand waving them away is a valid rebuttal. In the meantime, he believes that people that did not see the plane do not believe the plane existed.

I have found that it is useless having a discussion with someone that wishes to remain terminally ignorant.
Animal is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th May 2012, 01:31 PM   #288
twinstead
Penultimate Amazing

Verifiable witness No. 8

Plane spotters are getting hopelessly behind. But, hey, that's alright with me.

Lurkers, please meet a very interesting witness:

EMS Captain Frank D'Amato

"We came down Barclay Street and we made a left on to West and then
we made another left on to Vesey, so we stopped the car at the corner of West and Vesey.
I guess that's 6 World TradeCenter.
When we got out of the vehicle, we opened the trunk, we put our helmets on and our jackets. At that time we heard another explosion which I thought was a secondary explosion, but which I later found it out was a second plane that hit."
http://graphics8.nytimes.com/package...IC/9110043.PDF pg 3-4

That counts as a NO PLANER because he didn't see a plane and didn't hear any sound that would alert him to one. And, keep in mind, he was standing with Asst. Comm. Gregory, who likewise saw no plane. These people were in an impeccable location. West Street, between Liberty and Albany. There is literally no better location to have been in to be able to see exactly what was going on.

There are other relevant parts to D'Amato's claim. For one, he references being in the same area as was Asst.Comm. Gregory. Some will recall that Asst. Comm. Gregory described seeing a fireball, explosion and hearing a sound he did not think was a jetliner, all as was more fully elaborated way back in the OP.

Now, here's something else of signficance in D'Amato's statement:

"At that point, Commissioner Gregory instructed Sam Harris to move the car a little bit away from where we had parked it. I believe he parked it on Vesey on the west side of West Street. At that point I tell you, I don't remember what happened with Sam Harris, or Jace Pincus. All I knew is that me and Commissioner Gregory proceeded south on West Street crossing in front of 1 World Trade Center, making our way to the corner of West and Liberty."

So, D'Amato, a witness who we know was with Asst. Comm. Gregory does something else that might of interest to investigators: He name's names.

I probably shouldn't mention to you guys the names Jace Pincus and Sam Harris, because, after all, they were in the same area as was Asst.Comm. Gregory and they probably have verified witness statements that could be looked at to see if either one of them might be a plane spotter.

Nah, there's no need to call attention to that because no one around here has the least bit of interest in posting up a verifiable plane spotter witness, no way.

But, if they did, we could probably have a lovely time going back and forth on the relative quality, strength and reliability of the various witnesses.

I'm learning a lot about debunkers in this thread.
So how long do you plan on ignoring the verifiable witnesses to the plane that have been provided to you? It just make you look ridiculous.
Old 18th May 2012, 01:33 PM   #289
Macgyver1968
Philosopher

Don't forget...there was a guy in Baltimore Maryland that didn't see the plane hit the tower either....he counts as 10
Old 18th May 2012, 01:34 PM   #290
plague311
Great minds think...

Quote:

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha......hahahahahahahahahaha ha. That, LITERALLY, is what my kids say when they are playing. "THAT COUNTS, THAT COUNTS DAD."

Oh man, thank you Jammers. That was awesome.
“There are times when the mind is dealt such a blow it hides itself in insanity. While this may not seem beneficial, it is. There are times when reality is nothing but pain, and to escape that pain the mind must leave reality behind.” - Patrick Rothfuss
plague311 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th May 2012, 01:40 PM   #291
DGM
Skeptic not Atheist

Originally Posted by Macgyver1968 View Post
Don't forget...there was a guy in Baltimore Maryland that didn't see the plane hit the tower either....he counts as 10
1,338,299,512 people in China also did not personally see the planes.

Now it"s 1,338,299,522 "no-plane" witnesses.

I can except this and I will not call the population of China liars to support my view of reality.

"How many leaves on the seventh branch of the fourth tree?" is meaningless when you are in the wrong forest: ozeco41
DGM is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th May 2012, 01:49 PM   #292
jammonius
Master Poster

UPDATE

Some will notice that F.D'Amato has been renumbered as NO PLANE witness 9. That is because Becker, at post # 215 is number 8

http://www.internationalskeptics.com...&postcount=215

Hey, debunkers, you're really getting hopelessly behind, if I do say so myself.
jammonius is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th May 2012, 01:55 PM   #293
jaydeehess
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Macgyver1968 View Post
I DID SEE a plane that day and it did not hit the WTC towers. It was at the time (smaller Beech 99) making an approach to an airport in Canada but that counts doesn't it?

BTW @jammonius, your claim of King as being a no-plane witness has been debunked by myself and others.

Why is it that you cannot see posts that debunk your claims?
jaydeehess is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th May 2012, 01:59 PM   #294
jaydeehess
Penultimate Amazing

Only in your own mind . You are 'ahead' only because you don't seem capable of understanding many posts that debunk your claims.

ETA: its raining so my long weekend is now on hold
jaydeehess is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th May 2012, 02:05 PM   #295
jaydeehess
Penultimate Amazing

This Sam Harris?
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddGx7kP7c_g

Probably not, he wasn't there but lost friends there.

Last edited by jaydeehess; 18th May 2012 at 02:07 PM.
Old 18th May 2012, 02:18 PM   #296
ElMondoHummus
0.25 short of being half-witted

Folks, Jam's been arguing lunacies like this for years. Remember his TV Reporter Dick Oliver thread, and the response to it?There's really nothing more to do than point out that he tries to isolate interpretable testimony or events - such as a reporter going "What the hell was that?" after hearing the first jet hit - and twist it by subtracting all context in order to "support" his claim. He ignores all the other evidence, from the Naudet Brothers films, through the testimony of all the witnesses - linked at Gravy's site - to the radar data and recovered plane debris, and uses that lack of context to concentrate on his skewed analyses of those minute points.

It's utter foolishness to think isolating and skewing minute details helps his argument. That's like trying to disprove the existence of a mountain by arguing details about a fleck of dirt.

Fact of the matter is, it's on record that people saw the jet. Hell, Foolmewunz in this very forum described his personal experience seeing WTC1 get hit that day, and he even described it in a reply to Jammonius in a thread started by Jammonius. That's merely one example of many.

Trying to say that people who didn't see the jet for various reasons (such as being inside the building, not looking right at the towers, having their view obscured by one of the towers as the other was hit, etc.) proves that no jet was there to begin with is sheer foolishness. And it's a refuted stance when all the other evidence is taken into consideration. Ignoring all the witnesses that saw the jet, or trying to set up a "win by numbers" false choice situation is foolishness times ten. There's nothing more to say to him. He's arguing an already refuted stance.
Old 18th May 2012, 02:32 PM   #297
332nd
Penultimate Amazing

http://sites.google.com/site/wtc7lie...untsofthenycai

Dozens of witnesses to the planes in one link. Try to keep up jammy. You're way behind.
Old 18th May 2012, 02:34 PM   #298
jaydeehess
Penultimate Amazing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Holowach
At that time, I started walking towards Engine 3. Engine 3 drove south to the south pedestrian bridge to make a U turn to come back and as I'm walking towards the Engine to find out what Lieutenant Walsh wanted us to do, I heard the sound of a jet plane. I looked up and saw it pretty close and I was like holy ****. What's going on with the with the flight patterns. All of a sudden, the wings turned and it dove right into the building and it was screwed up. At that time Chief Ganci was behind me and he thought there was another explosion in the north tower and that's when I turned around and said Chief, listen, there is a second plane that hit the other tower. He was like no no no no, we have another explosion. I said no, Chief, I witnessed it. I watched the plane hit the other tower. He is like are you sure. I said Chief, I'm 100 hundred percent positive I watched the second plane hit the other tower.

Originally Posted by beachnut View Post

added by jaydeehess: "wings turned"
I am not here challenging the veracity of the account. I am making an attempt to interpret what the witness says solely on the basis of the plain meaning of the words used. That is what I do for all witnesses. I am not seeking to interpret the words favorably or unfavorably to a NO PLANE claim or a PLANE SPOTTER claim.

"I saw it" - "wings turned" - "Chief, I witnessed it" - "100% sure"

but according to jammonious, who does not wish to challenge the veracity of any account and only wishes to interpret what witnesses say on the plain meaning of their own words, this is not an eyewitness to actual impact of the aircraft.

Last edited by jaydeehess; 18th May 2012 at 02:46 PM.
Old 18th May 2012, 02:50 PM   #299
jaydeehess
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by beachnut View Post
http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/l...lanceproof.jpg
This with RADAR data prove 175 with passengers and crew, plus murderers you apologize for, impacted the WTC. Why do you try to spread lies and fail? This is real evidence, RADAR is real evidence, you have zero evidence.
Originally Posted by Redtail View Post
http://sites.google.com/site/wtc7lie...untsofthenycai

Dozens of witnesses to the planes in one link. Try to keep up jammy. You're way behind.
Shall we begin with the first witnesses, on that page, of planes over Manhattan flying low and with gear up?
Quote:
At approximately 0845, I, Officers Patrick McNerney and Jose Sanchez, were on routine patrol at the corner of 42nd street and 8th Avenue. As I was looking east on 42nd street, I observed a commercial passenger jet flying over at an extremely low altitude, and heading south. ...I thought that the pilot was attempting to make an emergency landing in the harbor off lower Manhattan. ...It was just east of the Empire State Building, and, to my best estimation, no higher than 500' above it.

During this time, I looked for signs of distress. I was trying to observe the plane, as closely as I could for smoke, fire, or any type of vapor trail. There was none. The landing gear was up and the doors that house the gear closed. The plane was, as I stated, traveling south and was moving at a high rate of speed. It was flying level and straight. The pilot did not appear to be fighting to maintain control of the aircraft. PAPD Sgt William Ross Source (p. 43)

Patrick McNerney concurs:
While there we observed a large plane flying south over Manhattan. We were surprised at how low and the direction of the plane. We discussed the plane and then moments later all police officers were ordered to the police desk and advised us of the situation. Source (p. 32)

Old 18th May 2012, 02:53 PM   #300
jaydeehess
Penultimate Amazing

Quote:
"I saw the plane out of the corner of my eye. You're accustomed to a plane taking up a certain amount of space in the sky. This plane was huge. I just froze and watched the plane.

"It was coming down the Hudson. It was banking toward me. I saw the tops of both wings," he said. "It was turning to make sure it hit the intended target. It plowed in about 20 stories down dead center into the north face of the building. Andrew Lenney
Redtail, Why doesn't jammonious read the witness reports on that link?
Old 18th May 2012, 02:56 PM   #301
jaydeehess
Penultimate Amazing

Quote:
We were returning back there from Battalion 4 and we were going up, I believe it's Pearl Street, and my partner Alex Loutsky and I, we witnessed the first plane hit the first tower. Saw it flying low and we thought, that plane's flying kind of low, and then it hit the building and we went over the radio and we told central that we had witnessed a plane hitting the building, and at first she didn't believe us, but then other units started saying they saw the same thing and then we proceeded straight over to the Trade Center. FDNY EMT Ralph "Hank" Ramos
jammonious, this is good reading for anyone looking for the accounts of a horrific scene of an aircraft impacting the WTC towers.
Really, take a good look.
Old 18th May 2012, 02:57 PM   #302
jaydeehess
Penultimate Amazing

Quote:
On the morning of September 11th we were operating a box up on Church Street Near Canal. There was an odor of gas in the area. While we were out operating, we heard the first plane coming in. I turned around and I watched the plane crash into the north tower. FDNY firefighter Joseph Casaliggi
Still on north tower.........
Old 18th May 2012, 02:58 PM   #303
The Big Dog

UPDATE

Some will notice that F.D'Amato has been renumbered as NO PLANE witness 9. That is because Becker, at post # 215 is number 8

http://www.internationalskeptics.com...&postcount=215

HEY, JAMMS?

I proved you lied about one witness, who was inside the stairwell of WTC North when the plane hit the South Tower.

Remember that?

Must be nice to be the Judge, jury and executioner, huh jamms, particularly given that real Judges don't think so highly of your work.

Witness number 1,321,637: Kelly Nowitski was in a coma when the plane hit and neither heard nor saw a plane.

/Man, the *********** No Planers are really having their way with the Truth Movement, huh? It is like three vultures humping on the bloated corpse of a cow. You'll notice that the rest of the truthers never show in their threads. Wonder why jamms? Must be "lurking." lulz
The Big Dog is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th May 2012, 02:58 PM   #304
jaydeehess
Penultimate Amazing

Quote:
At some point after our arrival and after we had moved to the west side of West Street, I heard a loud roar of a jet, looked up and saw the second plane impact the south tower. At that point it was clear to me it was a terrorist attack. We stepped over small airplane aviation parts, on Vesey, continued west, continued looking at the building. FDNY Chief Daniel Nigro
now onto south tower........
Old 18th May 2012, 03:01 PM   #305
jaydeehess
Penultimate Amazing

Quote:
No sooner did I run downstairs and look up, than I saw the second plane strike the south tower. FDNY lieutanent Murray Murad
jeepers jammy, I seem to be catching up even if we ignore the debunking of your interpretations of your supposed 9 witnesses to no-plane.
Old 18th May 2012, 03:20 PM   #306
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

WTC Dust,

I cannot make them do anything and I wouldn't try. In fact, if they think I'm trying to make them do something, chances are they'll resist. I do think it quite remarkable, however, that those among them who claim there are "1000s of eyewitnesses" to zee planes have not produced a single, credible, verifiable one. Not one.

I think that failure is rather glaring. You agree?
So, we've established that everyone who saw the planes hitting the towers saw the planes hitting the towers and everyone who didn't see the planes hitting the towers didn't see the planes hitting the towers. That's pretty straight forward don't you think. Seems on odd thing to discuss really.
Craig4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th May 2012, 03:25 PM   #307
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQl79...feature=relmfu

Listen at 19 seconds.

There's also the CNN and NBC camera men who have video evidence that they saw the planes impacting the towers. Not really sure why there's any debate on this topic.

Last edited by Craig4; 18th May 2012 at 03:28 PM.
Craig4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th May 2012, 04:25 PM   #308
leftysergeant
Penultimate Amazing

Posters don't have to do anything they do not wish to do in their posting here. All I'm saying here is that it is surprising to me that posters have not posted up any plane spotter witnesses. I said "surprised" not "disappointed". People can post as they see fit.
We have the video of a woman talking to the television studio about seeing another plane hit the tower just as the flames rise from the second impact.

It is all so obvious that it should not require that many damned witnesses.
Old 18th May 2012, 04:29 PM   #309
WTC Dust
Illuminator

Originally Posted by DGM View Post
So you're claiming he lied?

How am I not surprised?

Maybe you can get Dr Tracy to go down to the firehouse and ask him why he did this.

I'll be in NYC in a couple weeks, I'll give her a ride. You want to join us?
I'll talk to any fire fighter at any time. Let's go. I'm not getting in your car, though. Hope you don't mind. I like the subway or walking.
Old 18th May 2012, 04:36 PM   #310
Macgyver1968
Philosopher

Originally Posted by WTC Dust View Post
I'll talk to any fire fighter at any time. Let's go. I'm not getting in your car, though. Hope you don't mind. I like the subway or walking.
I wouldn't either...he drives a windowless van with a sign on the side that says "Free candy and puppies"....what's really weird is all the door handles on the inside have been removed.

Last edited by Macgyver1968; 18th May 2012 at 04:37 PM.
Macgyver1968 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th May 2012, 04:38 PM   #311
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

I'll talk to any fire fighter at any time.
That'll be short conversation.
Resume is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th May 2012, 04:40 PM   #312
WTC Dust
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Resume View Post
That'll be short conversation.
That will depend on the fire fighter, not me. I'm willing to talk for hours.
Old 18th May 2012, 04:41 PM   #313
Bell
Penultimate Amazing

AMERICAN AIRLINES FLIGHT 11

CREW

Barbara Arestegui, 38, Marstons Mills, Massachusetts
Jeffrey Collman, 41, Novato, Calif.
Sara Low, 28, Batesville, Arkansas
Karen A. Martin, 40, Danvers, Mass.
First Officer Thomas McGuinness, 42, Portsmouth, New Hampshire
Kathleen Nicosia, 54, Winthrop, Mass.
John Ogonowski, 52, Dracut, Massachusetts
Betty Ong, 45, Andover, Massachusetts
Jean Roger, 24, Longmeadow, Massachusetts
Dianne Snyder, 42, Westport, Massachusetts
Madeline Sweeney, 35, Acton, Massachusetts

PASSENGERS

Anna Williams Allison, 48, Stoneham, Massachusetts
David Angell, 54, Pasadena, California
Lynn Angell, 45, Pasadena, California
Seima Aoyama, 48, Culver City, Calif.
Myra Aronson, 52, Charlestown, Massachusetts
Christine Barbuto, 32, Brookline, Massachusetts
Carolyn Beug, 48, Los Angeles, California
Kelly Ann Booms, 24, Brookline, Mass.
Carol Bouchard, 43, Warwick, Rhode Island
Neilie Anne Heffernan Casey, 32, Wellesley, Massachusetts
Jeffrey Coombs, 42, Abington, Massachusetts
Tara Creamer, 30, Worcester, Massachusetts
Thelma Cuccinello, 71, Wilmot, New Hampshire
Patrick Currivan, 52, Winchester, Mass.
Brian Dale, 43, Warren, New Jersey
David DiMeglio, 22, Wakefield, Mass.
Donald Americo DiTullio, 49, Peabody, Mass.
Albert Dominguez, 66, Sydney, Australia
Paige Farley-Hackel, 46, Newton, Mass.
Alex Filipov, 70, Concord, Massachusetts
Carol Flyzik, 40, Plaistow, N.H.
Paul Friedman, 45, Belmont, Massachusetts
Karleton D.B. Fyfe, 31, Brookline, Massachusetts
Peter Gay, 54, Tewksbury, Massachusetts
Linda George, 27, Westboro, Massachusetts
Edmund Glazer, 41, Los Angeles, California
Lisa Fenn Gordenstein, 41, Needham, Massachusetts
Andrew Peter Charles Curry Green, 34, Santa Monica, Calif.
Peter Hashem, 40, Tewksbury, Massachusetts
Robert Hayes, 37, from Amesbury, Massachusetts
Edward (Ted) R. Hennessy, 35, Belmont, Mass.
John A. Hofer, 45, Los Angeles, Calif.
Cora Hidalgo Holland, 52, of Sudbury, Massachusetts
Nicholas Humber, 60, of Newton, Massachusetts,
Waleed Iskandar, 34, London, England
John Charles Jenkins, 45, Cambridge, Mass.
Charles Edward Jones, 48, Bedford, Mass.
Robin Kaplan, 33, Westboro, Massachusetts
Barbara Keating, 72, Palm Springs, Calif.
David P. Kovalcin, 42, Hudson, New Hampshire
Judy Larocque, 50, Framingham, Mass.
Natalie Janis Lasden, 46, Peabody, Mass.
Daniel John Lee, 34, Van Nuys, Calif.
Daniel C. Lewin, 31, Charlestown, Mass.
Susan A. MacKay, 44, Westford, Massachusetts
Christopher D. Mello, 25, Boston, Mass.
Jeff Mladenik, 43, Hinsdale, Illinois
Antonio Jesus Montoya Valdes, 46, East Boston, Mass.
Carlos Alberto Montoya, 36, Bellmont, Mass.
Laura Lee Morabito, 34, Framingham, Massachusetts
Mildred Rose Naiman, 81, Andover, Mass.
Laurie Ann Neira, 48, Los Angeles, Calif.
Renee Newell, 37, of Cranston, Rhode Island
Jacqueline J. Norton, 61, Lubec, Maine
Robert Grant Norton, 85, Lubec, Maine
Jane M. Orth, 49, Haverhill, Mass.
Thomas Pecorelli, 31, of Los Angeles, California
Berinthia Berenson Perkins, 53, Los Angeles, Calif.
Sonia Morales Puopolo, 58, of Dover, Massachusetts
David E. Retik, 33, Needham, Mass.
Philip M. Rosenzweig, 47, Acton, Mass.
Richard Ross, 58, Newton, Massachusetts
Jessica Sachs, 22, Billerica, Massachusetts
Rahma Salie, 28, Boston, Mass.
Heather Lee Smith, 30, Boston, Mass.
Douglas J. Stone, 54, Dover, N.H
Xavier Suarez, 41, Chino Hills, Calif.
Michael Theodoridis, 32, Boston, Mass.
James Trentini, 65, Everett, Massachusetts
Mary Trentini, 67, Everett, Massachusetts
Pendyala Vamsikrishna, 30, Los Angeles, Calif.
Mary Wahlstrom, 78, Kaysville, Utah
Kenneth Waldie, 46, Methuen, Massachusetts
John Wenckus, 46, Torrance, Calif.
Candace Lee Williams, 20, Danbury, Conn.
Christopher Zarba, 47, Hopkinton, Massachusetts

UNITED AIRLINES FLIGHT 175

CREW

Robert Fangman, 33, Claymont, Del.
Michael R. Horrocks, 38, Glen Mills, Pa.
Amy N. Jarret, 28, North Smithfield, R.I.
Amy R. King, 29, Stafford Springs, Conn.
Kathryn L. LaBorie, 44, Providence, R.I.
Alfred Gilles Padre Joseph Marchand, 44, Alamogordo, N.M.
Capt. Victor Saracini, 51, Lower Makefield Township, Pa.
Michael C. Tarrou, 38, Stafford Springs, Conn.
Alicia Nicole Titus, 28, San Francisco, Calif.

PASSENGERS

Alona Avraham, 30, Asdod, Israel.
Garnet Edward (Ace) Bailey, 54, Lynnfield, Mass.
Mark Bavis, 31, West Newton, Mass.
Graham Andrew Berkeley, 37, Boston, Mass.
Touri Bolourchi, 69, Beverly Hills, Calif.
Klaus Bothe, 31, Linkenheim, Baden-Wurttemberg, Germany
Daniel R. Brandhorst, 41, Los Angeles, Calif
David Reed Gamboa Brandhorst, 3, Los Angeles, Calif.
John Brett Cahill, 56, Wellesley, Mass.
Christoffer Carstanjen, 33, Turner Falls, Mass.
John (Jay) J. Corcoran, 43, Norwell, Mass
Dorothy Alma DeAraujo, 80, Long Beach, Calif.
Ana Gloria Pocasangre de Barrera, 49, San Salvador, El Salvador
Lisa Frost, 22, Rancho Santa Margarita, Calif.
Ronald Gamboa, 33, Los Angeles, Calif.
Lynn Catherine Goodchild, 25, Attleboro, Mass.
Peter Morgan Goodrich, 33, Sudbury, Mass.
Douglas A. Gowell, 52, Methuen, Mass.
The Rev. Francis E. Grogan, 76, of Easton, Mass.
Carl Max Hammond, 37, Derry, N.H.
Peter Hanson, 32, Groton, Mass.
Sue Kim Hanson, 35, Groton, Mass.
Christine Lee Hanson, 2, Groton, Mass.
Gerald F. Hardacre, 61, Carlsbad, Calif.
Eric Samadikan Hartono, 20, Boston, Mass.
James E. Hayden, 47, Westford, Mass.
Herbert W. Homer, 48, Milford, Mass.
Robert Adrien Jalbert, 61, Swampscott, Mass.
Ralph Francis Kershaw, 52, Manchester-by-the-Sea, Mass.
Heinrich Kimmig, 43, Willstaett, Germany
Brian Kinney, 29, Lowell, Mass.
Robert George LeBlanc, 70, Lee, N.H.
Maclovio Lopez, Jr., 41, Norwalk, Calif.
Marianne MacFarlane, MacFarlane, 34, Revere, Mass.
Louis Neil Mariani, 59, Derry, N.H.
Juliana Valentine McCourt, 4, New London, Conn.
Ruth Magdaline McCourt, 45, New London, Conn.
Wolfgang Peter Menzel, 59, Wilhelmshaven, Germany
Shawn M. Nassaney, 25, Pawtucket, R.I.
Marie Pappalardo, 53, Paramount, Calif.
Patrick Quigley, 40, of Wellesley, Mass.
Frederick Charles Rimmele, 32, Marblehead, Mass.
James M. Roux, 43, Portland, Maine
Jesus Sanchez, 45, Hudson, Mass.
Mary Kathleen Shearer, 61, Dover, N.H.
Robert Michael Shearer, 63, Dover, N.H.
Jane Louise Simpkin, 36, Wayland, Mass.
Brian D. Sweeney, 38, Barnstable, Mass.
Timothy Ward, 38, San Diego, Calif.
William M. Weems, 46, Marblehead, Mass.

Source:
http://www.sacred-texts.com/ame/911/aa11.htm
http://www.sacred-texts.com/ame/911/ua175.htm

Bell is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th May 2012, 04:42 PM   #314
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

That will depend on the fire fighter, not me. I'm willing to talk for hours.
I said conversation, not loopy self-involved monologue.
Old 18th May 2012, 04:45 PM   #315
WTC Dust
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Resume View Post
I said conversation, not loopy self-involved monologue.
For me, listening is a part of talking.
Old 18th May 2012, 04:46 PM   #316
Mudcat
Man of a Thousand Memes

Good, then listen up. Planes crashed into the WTC, the Pentagon, and a landfill. Any questions?
Old 18th May 2012, 04:48 PM   #317
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

You mean listening to you. It's okay, one of my best buds has NPD, so I get it.
Old 18th May 2012, 04:49 PM   #318
Macgyver1968
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Mudcat View Post
Good, then listen up. Planes crashed into the WTC, the Pentagon, and a landfill. Any questions?
Ok...just for accuracy...it was a reclaimed coal strip mine...not a landfill. Sorry to nitpick.

ETA: Congratulations Tracy on usurping Jammy's thread! It takes first class attention seeking superpowers to pull the conversation away from his irresistible nonsense. You rock!

Last edited by Macgyver1968; 18th May 2012 at 04:53 PM.
Macgyver1968 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th May 2012, 08:11 PM   #319
fess
Graduate Poster

Jammy, you do realize how sound is affected by large buildings in a city, don’t you? If you do, do you realize that your “witnesses” are located to the north of tower 2, and some of them are in the stairwell of tower 1. How would they see or hear an aircraft approaching from the south?

By the way, I am still waiting for you to contact me as to when you are coming to NYC. Remember?
Old 18th May 2012, 11:20 PM   #320
Dash80
Rave on, Not Fade Away

Wow I've missed all this insanity while I've been away! Jammy and Dusty? We are so lucky!

They were planes,
I saw A PLANE,
My sister saw a PLANE,
My sister saw her United Airlines co-workers die as that PLANE hit.

Just STOP IT, NOW.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories