IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags 911 conspiracy theory , thermite , wtc1 , wtc2

Closed Thread
Old 8th April 2009, 06:46 PM   #1121
Thunder
Banned

Originally Posted by GodisEnergy View Post
how does it feel to be complicit in a coverup of a murder of 3000 people
Feels good actually. Feels really really good.

What ya gonna do about it?
Thunder is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 8th April 2009, 06:46 PM   #1122
GodisEnergy
Banned

only atheists cant comprehend the evil of evil people
GodisEnergy is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 8th April 2009, 06:47 PM   #1123
Pardalis
Banned

have to find strength in god
Yes, you go and do that...
Pardalis is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 8th April 2009, 06:48 PM   #1124
Senenmut
Graduate Poster

this is interesting. i was reading on 911 blogger emails between prof jones and greening. i think prof jones likes the word indeed!! hahaha....anyway, i found this interesting when one talks about these chips. they can be multiple layers.....
im wondering if that pic sunstealer has been posting would be valid with these chips that are 6 layers deep!!!! the born at birth pic with the dark layer on the bottom of the primer. from a controlled demo line of thought, maybe these were premade in sheets and one could just wrap multiple layers of this stuff depending upon the thickness of the steel one wished to attack??

http://www.911blogger.com/node/19761

"Indeed, not all the chips are bi-layered as we noted in the paper!
See Fig. 31 for an example. Note that there is gray material on both
sides of the red material in the upper right area; I count six
distinct layers in this chip.
Dr. Basile has independently noted such
chips also, with multiple layers of red and gray. Why do such
multi-layered chips appear? There seems to be an important clue here,
worth exploring IMO."
Senenmut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 8th April 2009, 06:53 PM   #1125
The Platypus
Graduate Poster

have to find strength in god

LMAO, he didn't just say what i think he did, did he? He's bringing a god into this...

Last edited by The Platypus; 8th April 2009 at 06:53 PM. Reason: spelling
The Platypus is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 8th April 2009, 06:54 PM   #1126
The Platypus
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by GodisEnergy
And then you seriously wonder why people think your crazy?

WOW... lol
The Platypus is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 8th April 2009, 06:56 PM   #1127
The Big Dog

Originally Posted by Senenmut View Post
this is interesting. i was reading on 911 blogger emails between prof jones and greening. i think prof jones likes the word indeed!! hahaha....anyway, i found this interesting when one talks about these chips. they can be multiple layers.....
im wondering if that pic sunstealer has been posting would be valid with these chips that are 6 layers deep!!!! the born at birth pic with the dark layer on the bottom of the primer. from a controlled demo line of thought, maybe these were premade in sheets and one could just wrap multiple layers of this stuff depending upon the thickness of the steel one wished to attack??

worth exploring IMO."
Awesome cut and paste. Has he explained why he did not publish the results from the independent tests in 2007?
The Big Dog is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 8th April 2009, 06:56 PM   #1128
TJM
Potsing Whiled Runk
Tagger

Yes, evil is a christian concept. What does that have to do with the OP?
Old 8th April 2009, 07:01 PM   #1129
GodisEnergy
Banned

because satanists are evil only they could have done it
GodisEnergy is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 8th April 2009, 07:03 PM   #1130
George 152
Philosopher

worth exploring IMO."
Well if the conspiracy theorists were to get the original building specs for the WTC they would be then able to identify the layers of anti corrosion paints, primers and topcoats that make up these 'paint chips'.
Or would that be to much of a strain for their pendantic natures ?
George 152 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 8th April 2009, 07:05 PM   #1131
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

distinct layers in this chip. Dr. Basile has independently noted such
worth exploring IMO."
All this and Jones made this entire scenario (what is his scenario and way, not a single clown in 911Truth can explain the amount of termite used or how it worked) up from scratch; why did he do it? So he could get fired? Why does Jones make up the dumbest ideas and why are there gullible people who believe him?

I remind you that you are chasing a delusion by Jones. Good luck and keep those nut case ideas of Jones coming.
Ask them what calcium was for in the thermite samples?

Last edited by beachnut; 8th April 2009 at 07:06 PM. Reason: the clue; jones is nuts
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 8th April 2009, 07:06 PM   #1132
GodisEnergy
Banned

yea paint which is two times more explosive than rdx, made from nanoscaled aluminium elemental and iron oxide layers.
Old 8th April 2009, 07:08 PM   #1133
GodisEnergy
Banned

there are even calcium sulphate aluminotheric reactions.

CaSO4 + 2 Al -> Al2O3 + CaO + S
Old 8th April 2009, 07:09 PM   #1134
Senenmut
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by 16.5 View Post
Awesome cut and paste. Has he explained why he did not publish the results from the independent tests in 2007?
of coarse i cut and paste the part on 911blogger???? what is your point. why dont u ask prof jones on that webpage about those tests?

what do u think about the multiple layers of gray? would that rule out the born at birth pic since there is only one layer of that black grayish black material on the underside of the primer.
Senenmut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 8th April 2009, 07:10 PM   #1135
Thunder
Banned

Ah, so if we had the grace of God upon us, we would be 9-11 Truthers.

Fascinating.

Thunder is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 8th April 2009, 07:10 PM   #1136
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

yea paint which is two times more explosive than rdx, made from nanoscaled aluminium elemental and iron oxide layers.
Did you fail to read the paper? Two sets were less and two sets were more; meaning they are not thermite. How sad. Now you can go back to your evidence free world of super nano thermite minds who make up lies about 911 to fool people with zero knowledge about 911 and science.

What was the Ca for in the sample? Is that in thermite too?

Better check and make sure it was not chocolate chip cookies which are even more energy than RDX and thermite combined.

You guys are so gullible; why? Did you take any science or chemistry? What did dan rather say?

Last edited by beachnut; 8th April 2009 at 07:12 PM.
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 8th April 2009, 07:15 PM   #1137
GodisEnergy
Banned

yes nanothermites are tunable for energy release, so some are faster some are slower, my guess is the lower sets you talk of were used for weakening of steel causing the core to melt ,while the heavier sets were used to pulversise concretes.

calcium sulpate aluminotheric reactions are well known
Old 8th April 2009, 07:17 PM   #1138
Senenmut
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by beachnut View Post
All this and Jones made this entire scenario (what is his scenario and way, not a single clown in 911Truth can explain the amount of termite used or how it worked) up from scratch; why did he do it? So he could get fired? Why does Jones make up the dumbest ideas and why are there gullible people who believe him?

I remind you that you are chasing a delusion by Jones. Good luck and keep those nut case ideas of Jones coming.
Ask them what calcium was for in the thermite samples?

this might give u a rough idea:
from the paper

"1. How Much of the Energetic Red Material Survived
During the WTC Destruction?
In the sample provided by collector J. MacKinlay the
fraction of red/gray chips was roughly estimated. Fifteen
small chips having a total mass of 1.74 mg were extracted
from a 1.6 g sample of dust from which readily identifiable
glass and concrete fragments had been removed by
hand. Thus the fraction of red/gray chips was approximately
0.1% by weight in the separated dust Another sampling
showed 69 small red/gray chips in a 4.9 g sample of separated
dust. Further samples are being analyzed to refine this
estimate. The fall of the WTC Towers produced enormous
clouds of dust whose total mass is difficult to ascertain; but
clearly the total mass of red/gray chips in the WTC dust
must be substantial given the fraction observed in these samplings."

as for the calcium:
"The large Ca and S peaks may be
due to contamination with gypsum from the pulverized wallboard
material in the buildings."
Old 8th April 2009, 07:17 PM   #1139
GodisEnergy
Banned

no beachnut being gullible would be beleiving you, rather than a world expert of nanochemistry at the university of denmark i should beleive a random unqualified debunker on the net.
Old 8th April 2009, 07:19 PM   #1140
The Platypus
Graduate Poster

because satanists are evil only they could have done it
You sound more and more nuts with every post.
Old 8th April 2009, 07:21 PM   #1141
The Platypus
Graduate Poster

no beachnut being gullible would be beleiving you, rather than a world expert of nanochemistry at the university of denmark i should beleive a random unqualified debunker on the net.
Funny coming from a guy that dismisses the vast majority of experts that disagree with 911 conspiracies...
Old 8th April 2009, 07:23 PM   #1142
Thunder
Banned

Ah....believing NIST= gullible.

believing the American Society of Civil Engineers= gullible.

believing Prisonplanet and Steven Jones and David Icke= having an open mind.

Fascinating. Your logic is undeniable.
Old 8th April 2009, 07:24 PM   #1143
GodisEnergy
Banned

Originally Posted by The Platypus View Post
Funny coming from a guy that dismisses the vast majority of experts that disagree with 911 conspiracies...
name some then, brent blanchard or leslie robertson

anyone with a basic understanding of satanism, just go to your local occult bookstore, can easily see the 911 was satanically produced.
9,11,77,93,175 are there favourite numbers, so is sacrifices on pentagrams woops i mean pentagons.
Old 8th April 2009, 07:25 PM   #1144
GodisEnergy
Banned

beleiving nist = gullible for sure.

one of the peer reviewers was a head of physics for american society of physics.

engineers dont know squat about nanochemistry.
Old 8th April 2009, 07:25 PM   #1145
Thunder
Banned

anyone with a basic understanding of satanism, just go to your local occult bookstore, can easily see the 911 was satanically produced.
9,11,77,93,175 are there favourite numbers, so is sacrifices on pentagrams woops i mean pentagons.
Oh.....my....God!!!!!!!!

Is this really what we are up against???

You have got to be kidding me. Why have I been wasting my time all these years?

Got in Himmel!!!!!
Old 8th April 2009, 07:29 PM   #1146
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

this might give u a rough idea:
from the paper

as for the calcium:
"The large Ca and S peaks may be
MAY BE? May be contaminated? Why can’t the sample be contaminated with thermite elements instead of the other way around? Oh, that is right the paper conclusion is thermite. They made up their conclusion and eliminated the other elements with excuses. How truthy of the dolts. Are any 911Truth believers capable of thinking for themselves? Do you see any problems with the paper?

Jones made up thermite with no evidence and now used dust that is made up of many other elements besides Al Fe and O to form a delusion. Why does he make up lies? Oh, he can’t understand how gravity works, fire, and terrorists. He is mentally deficient. A very personable fraud, Jones will not be the last personable fake you meet.

How did they wash out the zinc and calcium? Why is calcium in paint or coatings? Did you research this or are you just going along with the idiots on the internet who fall for this tripe without using their own minds?
Old 8th April 2009, 07:31 PM   #1147
J. Edward Tremlett
New Blood

Originally Posted by Galileo View Post

I am Galileo and endorse real science.
Dude, seriously, who writes your material - Timecube?
J. Edward Tremlett is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 8th April 2009, 07:35 PM   #1148
DavidJames
Penultimate Amazing

I am curious why you guys keep entertaining them, because that's exactly what you are doing. The lurkers will either also be bat **** crazy and agree with them or recognize them for the trolls or loons they are.

The only thing being accomplished here is they are getting exactly what they crave, attention.
For 15 years I never put anyone on ignore. I felt it important to see everyone's view point. Finally I realized the value of some views can be measured in negative terms and were personally destructive.
DavidJames is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 8th April 2009, 07:37 PM   #1149
Sparky
Critical Thinker

Originally Posted by J. Edward Tremlett View Post
Dude, seriously, who writes your material - Timecube?

ET Corn Gods.

Last edited by Sparky; 8th April 2009 at 07:40 PM.
Sparky is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 8th April 2009, 07:38 PM   #1150
J. Edward Tremlett
New Blood

Originally Posted by nicepants View Post

There has to be some reason that truthers reject evidence, logic, and reason in order to cling to their paranoia-based beliefs.
What I've found, going toe-to-toe with them over at Op Ed News, is that they have a very deep distrust in the American government as a whole, either because they've had really bad personal experiences and assumed the whole world is out to get them, or they've latched on to the conspiratorial view of history, whereby just about everything done by the governments is the (in)visible hand of one or more shadowy cabals who are out to crush ordinary folks, steal their money, keep them down, and institute evil Nazi mind control to create total subservience.

There's really no reasoning with either view. Of course, it doesn't help that, at times, the American government has provided them with examples of the kind of conspiracies they think they're up against (MK-Ultra, Cointelpro, etc)
J. Edward Tremlett is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 8th April 2009, 07:40 PM   #1151
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

, and this is your best piece of evidence yet besides those massive clues with Satan’s numbers. We have 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, and of course a 0 and a 2 for 2001. We are missing 4, 6 and 8 the nice numbers so you are right.

Number stuff, with only 0-9 to choose from how can you go wrong making up stupid idea about numbers. How anti-intellectual of you; it matches your knowledge of math, physics and chemistry.

This is your entire evidence; some numbers, idiotic Satanism junk and ?

Nothing to add about Robertson, or finding the shift key, or chemistry in the woo paper paid to be published? No supporting evidence?
Old 8th April 2009, 07:50 PM   #1152
The Platypus
Graduate Poster

The American Society of Civil Engineers, which has 120,000 members alone.
Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
National Institute on Standards and Technology, which consulted thousands of experts in varioius fields.
ImplosionWorld: The leading demolition journal in the world.
Perdue University.
Professor Bazant (Northwestern Dept of Civil Engineering) is one of only 14 people to win the Prager Award in engineering.
FEMA along with American Society of Civil Engineers, did an extensive analysis of the WTC collapse.
Popular Mechanics published a huge article citing 300 renowned experts in demolition & engineering.
Columbia University.
The American Society of Civil Engineers & the Structural Engineering Institute also investigated the Pentagon.

and that's a short list...

As for all your satanism stuff, it's only showing how nuts you really are...
Old 8th April 2009, 07:52 PM   #1153
Drudgewire
Critical Doofus

In case anyone is wondering how the crap 175 is an evil number, it's because 1+7+5 = 13.

Who uncovered this nugget? Why David Icke of course. I've never in my life seen so much Stundie Material in one article and think I just lost 9+11+13 IQ points reading it.
"You post a lie, it is proven 100% false, you move the goalposts and post yet another lie and it continues on around till we're back to the original lie as if it will somehow become true if it's re-iterated again. The same misquotes over and over again. The same hindsight bias, appeals to authority, etc."
-lapman describing every twoofer on the internet
Drudgewire is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 8th April 2009, 07:54 PM   #1154
The Big Dog

of coarse i cut and paste the part on 911blogger???? what is your point. why dont u ask prof jones on that webpage about those tests?

what do u think about the multiple layers of gray? would that rule out the born at birth pic since there is only one layer of that black grayish black material on the underside of the primer.
Oh, I'm sorry, you see I am a No Planer at the Pentagon so I m not allowed to post at 911 Blogger.

But you! You have to be curious, aren't you. Hell, Jonesey has been lurking this thread for five days.

You ask him: what happened to the independent lab tests from 2007?? Heck, I'd think that is something that would make any truther go: Hmmm?

Oh my gosh, hmmm has four letters! 4+3+2 = 9 and 2 ones means 9/11! GIE is right!
The Big Dog is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 8th April 2009, 07:57 PM   #1155
The Platypus
Graduate Poster

beleiving nist = gullible for sure.

one of the peer reviewers was a head of physics for american society of physics.

engineers dont know squat about nanochemistry.
I guarantee he hasn't even read the NIST report... most of the cult minions haven't. They only hate it because their leaders tell them too.

Engineers know how building are built and how they will collapse... nanochemists don't know squat about that.
Old 8th April 2009, 07:59 PM   #1156
J. Edward Tremlett
New Blood

and that's a short list...
But see, they're in on the con!

If you're respectable, and your opinion and expertise carry weight, you're in the government's pocket.

But if you're a lone loony with a website full of weirdness, you're "alternative media," and therefore more worthy of being listened to.

I'm half tempted to make a webpage proving that Cookie Monster shot JFK, and get a petition going, just so I can outnumber the Patriots for Truth sites.
Old 8th April 2009, 08:01 PM   #1157
The Platypus
Graduate Poster

I find it mind boggling that they really seriously wonder why people think they are nuts... WOW
Old 8th April 2009, 08:01 PM   #1158
Thunder
Banned

I guarantee he hasn't even read the NIST report... most of the cult minions haven't. They only hate it because their leaders tell them too.

Engineers know how building are built and how they will collapse... nanochemists don't know squat about that.
my co-worker majored in chemistry. i will ask her about "nano-thermite".
Old 8th April 2009, 08:13 PM   #1159
Senenmut
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by beachnut View Post
MAY BE? May be contaminated? Why can’t the sample be contaminated with thermite elements instead of the other way around? Oh, that is right the paper conclusion is thermite. They made up their conclusion and eliminated the other elements with excuses. How truthy of the dolts. Are any 911Truth believers capable of thinking for themselves? Do you see any problems with the paper?

Jones made up thermite with no evidence and now used dust that is made up of many other elements besides Al Fe and O to form a delusion. Why does he make up lies? Oh, he can’t understand how gravity works, fire, and terrorists. He is mentally deficient. A very personable fraud, Jones will not be the last personable fake you meet.

How did they wash out the zinc and calcium? Why is calcium in paint or coatings? Did you research this or are you just going along with the idiots on the internet who fall for this tripe without using their own minds?
what do u mean how did they was out zinc and calcium? im guessing u are talking about this:
"Prior to soaking the chip in MEK an XEDS spectrum was
acquired from an area of the red-layer surface. The resulting
spectrum, shown in Fig. (14), produced the expected peaks
for Fe, Si, Al, O, and C. Other peaks included calcium, sulfur,
zinc, chromium and potassium. The occurrence of these
elements could be attributed to surface contamination due to
the fact that the analysis was performed on the as-collected
surface of the red layer. The large Ca and S peaks may be

this is from the nist: is there calcium in there somewhere? i do see zinc.
composition of primer paint

pigment:
iron oxide 35.9%
zinc yellow 20.3%
tnemec pigment 33.7%
(proprietary compostion)
diatomaceous silica 10.1%

vehicle:
soya alkyd resin solids 16.5%
hard resin 2.8%
raw linseed oil 35.1 %
bodied linseed oil 6.4%
suspension agents 2.2%
driers and anti skin 4.8%
thinners 32.3%

source sramek 1967
http://wtc.nist.gov/NCSTAR1/PDF/NCST...3C%20Appxs.pdf
Old 8th April 2009, 08:20 PM   #1160
Senenmut
Graduate Poster

beechnut-
i see a few things i would like for the authors to clear up.
1. during the dsc, it looks as though it only went up to 700C. it would be nice if they know exactly how hot this stuff got.
2. i would like to know if aluminum oxide was formed and collect some during or after the material reached 430C and started to react. that would be a big piece of evidence IMO.
3. test the damn primer on the steel from the wtc (primer from the original and the upgraded regions) with the same tests!!!!!!
4. list what kind of paint they did test.

im sure i can come up with some more

Last edited by Senenmut; 8th April 2009 at 08:21 PM.
Closed Thread

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories