ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » USA Politics

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags donald trump , lying charges , Trump controversies , Trump-Russia connections , US-Russia relations , vladimir putin

Old Yesterday, 01:16 PM   #2521
NoahFence
Psycho Kitty

Originally Posted by CapelDodger View Post
It makes you wonder whether he thinks these things through.
No, it really doesn't. Anyone with half a brain knows he doesn't do that "think" thing.
Old Yesterday, 01:27 PM   #2522
Childlike Empress
Ewige Blumenkraft

Old Yesterday, 01:31 PM   #2523
NoahFence
Psycho Kitty

Originally Posted by Childlike Empress View Post
You're totally right! CNN is in cahoots with every intelligence agency in America, America's last AND current Presidents. All of whom admit to Russian interference.

But its fake because CE says so and links to disreputable sites and sites that actually contradict the assertions CE makes.

It's all rather comical.
Old Yesterday, 01:47 PM   #2524
Childlike Empress
Ewige Blumenkraft

Old Yesterday, 02:58 PM   #2525
Argumemnon
World Maker

Originally Posted by NoahFence View Post
He's out of his damn mind. And you know they'll be lapping this crap up on Fox and on the interwebz.
This whole election cycle and its aftermath have reinforced my erstwhile opinion that most people are stupid. I gave them the benefit of the doubt, and look what they did with it!
Old Yesterday, 02:59 PM   #2526
Argumemnon
World Maker

As this nonsense shows specific signs of phasing out, and as so much energy has been invested into it that you will be aroused for some time even if food is stopping to come in, against our usual behaviour I present to you something that was not requested and isn't strictly on a need to know basis: My fellow Illuminati Ray McGovern dissects the "Russia conspiracy" in an 80+ minute radio interview with Scott Horton. This is a gift you should prepare for (take a bath) and make as much use as possible of. PAY. ATTENTION.

https://scotthorton.org/interviews/6...shington-post/
Your own fuhrer just said that the Russian meddling actually occured. MAKE. UP. YOUR. MIND.

Argumentum ad simulacrum?
Old Yesterday, 05:23 PM   #2527
Mycroft
High Priest of Ed

Who'd have thunk you'd end up citing far right-wing cartoonists? I guess that kind of convergence was inevitable once Putin's apparatus helped to put a Republican (sort of) in the White House.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
Old Yesterday, 05:31 PM   #2528
NoahFence
Psycho Kitty

I guess this is how a physically weaker nation defeats stronger enemy. From the inside.

Good strategy I suppose.
Old Yesterday, 06:26 PM   #2529
quadraginta
Becoming Beth

Just add it to your list of Russian propaganda sites: CNN Is Imposing Strict New Rules On Its Russia Coverage

Putin gets them all sooner or later.

So CNN is policing itself and enforcing strict journalistic standards on its people?

And making public admissions and retractions when something slips past their controls?

Yeah. That there is a real indictment of their policies.

Good catch. Keep it up.

Old Yesterday, 06:29 PM   #2530
quadraginta
Becoming Beth

Originally Posted by skyeagle409 View Post
Trump assured us that Russian hacking was a hoax.

Now, Trump assures us that Russian hacking was not a hoax.

Trump assured us that it was a hoax, which was incorrect, thanks to Trump's admission. Now, that Trump acknowledges Russian hacking is a fact and not a hoax, what is Trump going to do about it?

Look, an entire day (and almost a half) went by.

How long do you expect him to stick with the same story?

It isn't like he is the President of the United States.

He's just a guy.

Ya know?
Old Yesterday, 06:41 PM   #2531
quadraginta
Becoming Beth

FTFY.

Old Yesterday, 07:49 PM   #2532
skyeagle409
Graduate Poster

He doesn't, which is one of the reasons why he's unfit to be president, especially after he trashed Qatar not knowing that Qatar is an ally of the United States.

Quote:
Trump just slammed US ally Qatar an hour after his administration defended it

President Donald Trump doubled down on his war of words with one of America's top Middle East allies, publicly undercutting one of his own senior aides and potentially threatening the future of a vital US military base.

At a press conference with the president of Romania on Friday, President Trump slammed the country of Qatar, which hosts 11,000 US military personnel at its Al Udeid Air Base and is currently the target of a multi-country diplomatic boycott and blockade in the Middle East led by Saudi Arabia.

https://www.vox.com/world/2017/6/9/1...rson-terrorism

Sometimes, I think that Trump is working with the Russians to discredit America. Will Trump take action against Russia for meddling in our election? In my opinion, he won't. In fact, I won't be surprised if Trump works toward lifting sanctions against Russia.

Last edited by skyeagle409; Yesterday at 07:54 PM.
skyeagle409 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Yesterday, 07:55 PM   #2533
skyeagle409
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by quadraginta View Post
How long do you expect him to stick with the same story?

Probably until the next presidential election, if he is not impeached or resigns by then.
skyeagle409 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » USA Politics