ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Social Issues & Current Events

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Old 22nd September 2017, 10:51 AM   #41
GrandMasterFox
Graduate Poster

Nevermind, quoted the wrong person
GrandMasterFox is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd September 2017, 10:53 AM   #42
GrandMasterFox
Graduate Poster

I think they wanted attention as others said, they got it.

I find it odd that there is a discussion about people paying more on cosmetics based on gender rather than skin color.

I mean it would make since if cosmetics aimed at people of a certain skin color cost differently, right? It would be appropriate.
GrandMasterFox is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th September 2017, 11:25 AM   #43
CORed
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Arcade22 View Post
White people today are treated worse than the Jews were during the holocaust!
Really? I'm white, and I can't say I've ever been treated badly at all because of being white. In fact, I only ever seem to hear about white people being mistreated in apocryphal anectodotes from right-wingers.
CORed is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th September 2017, 08:35 PM   #44
Stout
Illuminator

Cisgender White Male Pricing Event Cancelled

Oh well, so much for that.
Stout is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th September 2017, 08:58 PM   #45
Darth Rotor
Suspended

Worth a try, I suppose, in the never ending effort to make a dollar here and there. Hell, pet rocks sold, this might have worked.
Darth Rotor is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Social Issues & Current Events