ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » USA Politics
 


Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags Clinton controversies , hillary clinton

Reply
Old 29th May 2018, 04:51 PM   #281
logger
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 11,145
Originally Posted by surrogate View Post
I'm starting to think that some of our esteemed posters have never been outside in public. I see old women wearing winter coats when it is 80+ degrees on a regular basis, occasionally old men too.
Originally Posted by TheGoldcountry View Post
My mother regularly wears two sweaters in temps when I am wearing a t-shirt. Older people get cold, news at 11.

The derangement here is hitting record highs.
This is what I’ve been waiting for, love it!

Beside the fact that wearing a winter coat is not normal, even for older people in the summer. It’s hilarious that you two can’t CLEARLY see she’s doing it to hide something. I’m sure you’ll label mine derangement, I would label yours complete and utter DENIAL.
logger is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th May 2018, 04:59 PM   #282
Border Reiver
Philosopher
 
Border Reiver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 6,424
Originally Posted by logger View Post
This is what Iíve been waiting for, love it!

Beside the fact that wearing a winter coat is not normal, even for older people in the summer. Itís hilarious that you two canít CLEARLY see sheís doing it to hide something. Iím sure youíll label mine derangement, I would label yours complete and utter DENIAL.
Logger, you're right she's hiding something.

Probably the .45 she's been practicing with for years while offing her many enemies. 🙄
__________________
Questions, comments, queries, bitches, complaints, rude gestures and/or remarks?
Border Reiver is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th May 2018, 05:12 PM   #283
TheGoldcountry
Philosopher
 
TheGoldcountry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 5,722
Originally Posted by logger View Post
This is what I’ve been waiting for, love it!

Beside the fact that wearing a winter coat is not normal, even for older people in the summer. It’s hilarious that you two can’t CLEARLY see she’s doing it to hide something. I’m sure you’ll label mine derangement, I would label yours complete and utter DENIAL.
The point is, logger, must people don't go 24/7 studying pics of people just to say "SHE'S HIDING SOMETHING! SHE'S WEARING A <gasp> COAT!"

Not to mention that wearing a winter coat isn't abnormal, unless you think I'm lying about my mother, which you probably do.
__________________
I have no idea what you're trying to say, but I'm still pretty sure that you're wrong. -Akhenaten
I sometimes think the Bible was inspired by Satan to make God look bad. And then it backfired on Him when He underestimated the stupidity of religious ideologues. -MontagK505

Last edited by TheGoldcountry; 29th May 2018 at 05:14 PM.
TheGoldcountry is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th May 2018, 05:18 PM   #284
TheGoldcountry
Philosopher
 
TheGoldcountry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 5,722
Originally Posted by logger View Post
This is what Iíve been waiting for, love it!

Beside the fact that wearing a winter coat is not normal, even for older people in the summer. Itís hilarious that you two canít CLEARLY see sheís doing it to hide something. Iím sure youíll label mine derangement, I would label yours complete and utter DENIAL.
Denial? I don't give two *****. Even if she IS wearing a coat to hide something physical, WHO THE **** CARES?

A broken clock and you sometimes out of sheer coincidence happen to be right, but I don't attach any significance to either.
__________________
I have no idea what you're trying to say, but I'm still pretty sure that you're wrong. -Akhenaten
I sometimes think the Bible was inspired by Satan to make God look bad. And then it backfired on Him when He underestimated the stupidity of religious ideologues. -MontagK505
TheGoldcountry is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th May 2018, 06:13 PM   #285
NoahFence
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Patriot Nation
Posts: 22,131
Originally Posted by logger View Post
This is what Iíve been waiting for, love it!

Beside the fact that wearing a winter coat is not normal, even for older people in the summer. Itís hilarious that you two canít CLEARLY see sheís doing it to hide something. Iím sure youíll label mine derangement, I would label yours complete and utter DENIAL.
when was this photo that upsets you so much taken?
NoahFence is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th May 2018, 06:44 PM   #286
logger
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 11,145
Originally Posted by TheGoldcountry View Post
The point is, logger, must people don't go 24/7 studying pics of people just to say "SHE'S HIDING SOMETHING! SHE'S WEARING A <gasp> COAT!"
No one is being that dramatic about it, it’s just abnormal which makes it interesting.
Quote:
Not to mention that wearing a winter coat isn't abnormal, unless you think I'm lying about my mother, which you probably do.
Hildabeast isn’t wearing it because she’s cold!

Last edited by logger; 29th May 2018 at 06:46 PM.
logger is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th May 2018, 06:45 PM   #287
logger
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 11,145
Originally Posted by TheGoldcountry View Post
Denial? I don't give two *****. Even if she IS wearing a coat to hide something physical, WHO THE **** CARES?
Obviously I do, well I donít really care, I just think itís hilarious that sheís doing it to hide something.
Quote:
A broken clock and you sometimes out of sheer coincidence happen to be right, but I don't attach any significance to either.
A personal attack, so surprising.
logger is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th May 2018, 07:06 PM   #288
The Big Dog
Penultimate Amazing
 
The Big Dog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 26,883
Come to think of it, my grandma wore coats when it was warm. Of course her BMI was about 5.

Hilly has to be at least obese level 28 bmi, so probably not cold...
__________________
CCP human rights abuse deniers are the fundamental equivalent of holocaust deniers.
The Big Dog is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th May 2018, 10:46 PM   #289
The Don
Penultimate Amazing
 
The Don's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Sir Fynwy
Posts: 25,269
Originally Posted by logger View Post
This is what Iíve been waiting for, love it!

Beside the fact that wearing a winter coat is not normal, even for older people in the summer. Itís hilarious that you two canít CLEARLY see sheís doing it to hide something. Iím sure youíll label mine derangement, I would label yours complete and utter DENIAL.
Except it's not a winter coat, it's a lightweight mackintosh-style waterproof coat - ideal for a late spring day when showers are forecast
The Don is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th May 2018, 10:48 PM   #290
The Don
Penultimate Amazing
 
The Don's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Sir Fynwy
Posts: 25,269
Originally Posted by The Big Dog View Post
Come to think of it, my grandma wore coats when it was warm. Of course her BMI was about 5.

Hilly has to be at least obese level 28 bmi, so probably not cold...
Obese BMI is 30.....

Try to at least get the basic facts right:

https://www.cdc.gov/obesity/adult/defining.html

If you can't remember any other way, it's why President Trump's weight had to be that barely believable 239 lbs, to squeak him in under the obesity line.
The Don is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th May 2018, 12:57 AM   #291
PhantomWolf
Penultimate Amazing
 
PhantomWolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 17,489
One can only hope that Conservatives keep this up for the next two and half years in their delusional belief that she's going to run again. It'll mean that the actual Democrat candidates will be a mystery to them.
__________________

It must be fun to lead a life completely unburdened by reality. -- JayUtah
I am not able to rightly apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question. -- Charles Babbage (1791-1871)

PhantomWolf is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th May 2018, 02:30 AM   #292
Upchurch
Papa Funkosophy
 
Upchurch's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: St. Louis, MO
Posts: 30,961
Originally Posted by The Don View Post
Obese BMI is 30.....

Try to at least get the basic facts right:

https://www.cdc.gov/obesity/adult/defining.html

If you can't remember any other way, it's why President Trump's weight had to be that barely believable 239 lbs, to squeak him in under the obesity line.
Moreover, BMI has little to do with peopleís skin and extremities feeling cold. Itís their circulation that makes the difference.


...and now Iíve been drawn into this really stupid conversation.
__________________
"There is nothing more deceptive than an obvious fact." -- Sherlock Holmes.
"Itís easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled." -- Mark Twain, maybe.
Upchurch is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th May 2018, 04:22 AM   #293
logger
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 11,145
Originally Posted by The Don View Post
Except it's not a winter coat, it's a lightweight mackintosh-style waterproof coat - ideal for a late spring day when showers are forecast
While hiding something.

Why is that so hard for you to admit?
logger is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th May 2018, 04:26 AM   #294
logger
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 11,145
Originally Posted by PhantomWolf View Post
One can only hope that Conservatives keep this up for the next two and half years in their delusional belief that she's going to run again. It'll mean that the actual Democrat candidates will be a mystery to them.
Your potential candidates are all well known and very old. Probably need coats too.
logger is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th May 2018, 04:29 AM   #295
The Don
Penultimate Amazing
 
The Don's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Sir Fynwy
Posts: 25,269
Originally Posted by logger View Post
While hiding something.

Why is that so hard for you to admit?
Because it's not that clear that anything was being hidden. The source was partial (and well known for making stuff up) and the shape of the coat is about what you'd expect if it has a rear vent and is a half size too small.
The Don is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th May 2018, 04:29 AM   #296
Parsman
Muse
 
Parsman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Bonnie Scotland
Posts: 551
Originally Posted by logger View Post
While hiding something.

Why is that so hard for you to admit?
For a moment, lets allow that she may be hiding something - what I have no idea but it seems to be a bee in your bonnet so lets be generous. My question then is "so what?". Hilary Clinton is not President. She is not in Cabinet. She is not in the House of Representatives. She holds no official position in an American political party. She isn't a judge, a local sheriff or even a local dog catcher. The chances of her being the Democratic Presidential candidate in 2020 is as close to zero as you are likely to get in politics. Given all of that, even allowing she is "hiding something" I say again, so what? The right's Hillary fixation seems ludicrous in the extreme, and I speak as someone who regarded her as a bad candidate for the Dems in 2016 - check my posting history if you want proof of that.
__________________
I was not; I have been; I am not; I am content - Epicurus

When you're dead you don't know that you're dead, all the pain is felt by others....................the same thing happens when you're stupid.
Parsman is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th May 2018, 04:33 AM   #297
NoahFence
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Patriot Nation
Posts: 22,131
fact free character assassination is all these people on the right have.
NoahFence is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th May 2018, 05:01 AM   #298
TheGoldcountry
Philosopher
 
TheGoldcountry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 5,722
Originally Posted by logger View Post

A personal attack, so surprising.
True. I apologize for stooping to your level.
__________________
I have no idea what you're trying to say, but I'm still pretty sure that you're wrong. -Akhenaten
I sometimes think the Bible was inspired by Satan to make God look bad. And then it backfired on Him when He underestimated the stupidity of religious ideologues. -MontagK505
TheGoldcountry is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th May 2018, 05:59 AM   #299
Upchurch
Papa Funkosophy
 
Upchurch's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: St. Louis, MO
Posts: 30,961
Originally Posted by logger View Post
While hiding something.
What? What exactly do you suspect her of hiding?
__________________
"There is nothing more deceptive than an obvious fact." -- Sherlock Holmes.
"Itís easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled." -- Mark Twain, maybe.
Upchurch is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th May 2018, 06:13 AM   #300
TheL8Elvis
Philosopher
 
TheL8Elvis's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 8,166
Originally Posted by logger View Post
Because she looks like a moron trying to hide this.

Remember that video where they threw her into the van after all her braces came apart as the bolts fell to the ground? So Iím wondering if itís some kind of new brace without bolts.
Originally Posted by Upchurch View Post
What? What exactly do you suspect her of hiding?
Her brace for ? ... because ... reasons.
__________________
"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States...nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'" - Isaac Asimov
TheL8Elvis is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th May 2018, 06:26 AM   #301
surrogate
Critical Thinker
 
surrogate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Somewhere within the Orion Arm
Posts: 371
Originally Posted by Upchurch View Post
What? What exactly do you suspect her of hiding?
A back mounted mobile email server?
surrogate is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th May 2018, 06:44 AM   #302
NoahFence
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Patriot Nation
Posts: 22,131
Originally Posted by logger View Post
While hiding something.

Why is that so hard for you to admit?
Well, we can be sure whatever she's hiding under that coat is a matter of grave national security. Probably more so than say, a sitting President handing Russians classified information, or using a totally non-secure phone in the white house but hey... who would do THAT?
NoahFence is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th May 2018, 07:24 AM   #303
The Big Dog
Penultimate Amazing
 
The Big Dog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 26,883
Originally Posted by The Don View Post
Obese BMI is 30.....

Try to at least get the basic facts right:

https://www.cdc.gov/obesity/adult/defining.html

If you can't remember any other way, it's why President Trump's weight had to be that barely believable 239 lbs, to squeak him in under the obesity line.
Cheerfully conceded! Hillary has a plus 30 bmi

Well argued!
__________________
CCP human rights abuse deniers are the fundamental equivalent of holocaust deniers.
The Big Dog is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th May 2018, 07:39 AM   #304
NoahFence
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Patriot Nation
Posts: 22,131
your sourcing needs work. where'd you get that information?
NoahFence is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th May 2018, 07:40 AM   #305
Segnosaur
Penultimate Amazing
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 11,527
Originally Posted by The Don View Post
Quote:
Beside the fact that wearing a winter coat is not normal, even for older people in the summer.
Except it's not a winter coat, it's a lightweight mackintosh-style waterproof coat - ideal for a late spring day when showers are forecast
And more than that, its not even summer, as the fans of a racist president have claimed. Its spring. SPRING. With a overcast skies and a temperature which at its MAXIMUM might be around room temperature.

So, Hillary is wearing a non-winter jacket worn at a time when it wasn't summer. Posted by a user here who supports a racist (neo-nazis are fine people) president, referring to an article on a site that has a history of using racists as valid sources.
__________________
Trust me, I know what I'm doing. - Sledgehammer

I'm Mary Poppin's Y'all! - Yondu

We are Groot - Groot
Segnosaur is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th May 2018, 07:43 AM   #306
Segnosaur
Penultimate Amazing
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 11,527
Originally Posted by NoahFence View Post
fact free character assassination is all these people on the right have.
The worst part isn't just that they are "fact free"... the worst part is that they actively go and ignore actual facts when they make their posts.

"Look! Hillary is wearing a winter jacket in the summer! Its suspicious!"
"Uh, no... its not a winter jacket, and it wasn't summer... the temperature was mid-range, and she wasn't the only one wearing a jacket."
"I'm going to ignore all that and keep claiming it was a winter jacket in the summer".
__________________
Trust me, I know what I'm doing. - Sledgehammer

I'm Mary Poppin's Y'all! - Yondu

We are Groot - Groot
Segnosaur is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th May 2018, 08:39 AM   #307
logger
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 11,145
Originally Posted by Segnosaur View Post
And more than that, its not even summer, as the fans of a racist president have claimed. Its spring. SPRING. With a overcast skies and a temperature which at its MAXIMUM might be around room temperature.

So, Hillary is wearing a non-winter jacket worn at a time when it wasn't summer. Posted by a user here who supports a racist (neo-nazis are fine people) president, referring to an article on a site that has a history of using racists as valid sources.
Your side labels everything on the right racist. Itís clear you donít know what the word means.

Itís not about the jacket, itís hilarious because sheís using the jacket to hide something and she isnít doing a very good job.
logger is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th May 2018, 08:40 AM   #308
Giordano
Penultimate Amazing
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 14,790
The irony is that I have to come here to this thread to find out what Hilary is up to. I can barely find any news of her anywhere else.

Strange, isn't it?
Giordano is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th May 2018, 08:41 AM   #309
Regnad Kcin
Philosopher
 
Regnad Kcin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Posts: 9,000
Originally Posted by logger View Post
While hiding something.

Why is that so hard for you to admit?
Being wrong as often as the day is long.

Why is that so hard for you to see?
__________________
My heros are Alex Zanardi and Evelyn Glennie.
Regnad Kcin is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th May 2018, 08:42 AM   #310
logger
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 11,145
Originally Posted by Giordano View Post
The irony is that I have to come here to this thread to find out what Hilary is up to. I can barely find any news of her anywhere else.

Strange, isn't it?
No, itís predictable.
logger is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th May 2018, 08:49 AM   #311
The Don
Penultimate Amazing
 
The Don's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Sir Fynwy
Posts: 25,269
Originally Posted by Giordano View Post
The irony is that I have to come here to this thread to find out what Hilary is up to. I can barely find any news of her anywhere else.

Strange, isn't it?
Well apparently she attended a Memorial Day event and appalled everyone there by wearing a light coat on an overcast late spring day on which showers were forecast. Furthermore she compounded this affront by behaving in an otherwise unobjectionable way on the day.
The Don is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th May 2018, 08:53 AM   #312
logger
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 11,145
Originally Posted by The Don View Post
Well apparently she attended a Memorial Day event and appalled everyone there by wearing a light coat on an overcast late spring day on which showers were forecast. Furthermore she compounded this affront by behaving in an otherwise unobjectionable way on the day.
No one was appalled, those were belly laughs you were seeing.
logger is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th May 2018, 08:55 AM   #313
NoahFence
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Patriot Nation
Posts: 22,131
Originally Posted by logger View Post
Your side labels everything on the right racist. Itís clear you donít know what the word means.

Itís not about the jacket, itís hilarious because sheís using the jacket to hide something and she isnít doing a very good job.
Wrong. Racist things get labeled racist, things that are not racist do not get labeled racist.

You still haven't told the class why anyone other than drooling morons should think there's any reason to CARE what she's hiding.
NoahFence is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th May 2018, 08:57 AM   #314
The Don
Penultimate Amazing
 
The Don's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Sir Fynwy
Posts: 25,269
Originally Posted by logger View Post
Your side labels everything on the right racist. Itís clear you donít know what the word means.

Itís not about the jacket, itís hilarious because sheís using the jacket to hide something and she isnít doing a very good job.
You still really haven't shown that. You have some video which to me looks exactly the way a trench coat would behave if it's got a rear shoulder vent (as in the link below), it's done up at the waist and it's a little snug.

https://www.johnlewis.com/john-lewis...B&gclsrc=aw.ds

As I've said upthread, if Hillary deserves criticism then it's for wearing a coat that looks about half a size too small for her and for choosing a style which IMO the thin and/or lissom - those flaps and vents are IMO unflattering unless the wearer is tall and thin. Then again I'm a 50-year-old sitting here in T-shirt and cargo shorts so I have no right to criticise what other people wear.
The Don is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th May 2018, 09:01 AM   #315
logger
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 11,145
Originally Posted by The Don View Post
You still really haven't shown that. You have some video which to me looks exactly the way a trench coat would behave if it's got a rear shoulder vent (as in the link below), it's done up at the waist and it's a little snug.
Donít forget the scarf


Quote:
As I've said upthread, if Hillary deserves criticism then it's for wearing a coat that looks about half a size too small for her and for choosing a style which IMO the thin and/or lissom - those flaps and vents are IMO unflattering unless the wearer is tall and thin. Then again I'm a 50-year-old sitting here in T-shirt and cargo shorts so I have no right to criticise what other people wear.
Again, itís not about what sheís wearing, itís about what sheís clearly hiding and doing it hilariously bad!
logger is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th May 2018, 09:04 AM   #316
The Big Dog
Penultimate Amazing
 
The Big Dog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 26,883
Originally Posted by logger View Post
Donít forget the scarf

Again, itís not about what sheís wearing, itís about what sheís clearly hiding and doing it hilariously bad!
Various long Jackets, buttoned to the top, with scarfs around the neck.

She clearly has a back brace.

The outraged replies range from: It is not summer yet! to "RACISMS!!!

Oh mercy
__________________
CCP human rights abuse deniers are the fundamental equivalent of holocaust deniers.
The Big Dog is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th May 2018, 09:05 AM   #317
NoahFence
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Patriot Nation
Posts: 22,131
Originally Posted by The Big Dog View Post
Various long Jackets, buttoned to the top, with scarfs around the neck.

She clearly has a back brace.

The outraged replies range from: It is not summer yet! to "RACISMS!!!

Oh mercy
Wrong.
NoahFence is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th May 2018, 09:23 AM   #318
logger
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 11,145
Originally Posted by The Big Dog View Post
Various long Jackets, buttoned to the top, with scarfs around the neck.

She clearly has a back brace.

The outraged replies range from: It is not summer yet! to "RACISMS!!!

Oh mercy
Itís truly a lot of fun to watch.
logger is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th May 2018, 09:27 AM   #319
NoahFence
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Patriot Nation
Posts: 22,131
Yes, fact-free musings from whatever alternate reality the right lives in must be fun. Like a sitcom in their minds.
NoahFence is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th May 2018, 10:04 AM   #320
The Don
Penultimate Amazing
 
The Don's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Sir Fynwy
Posts: 25,269
Originally Posted by logger View Post
Donít forget the scarf
Yes a patriotically coloured silk scarf of a type much beloved of ladies of a certain age because it hides neck wrinkles.

Originally Posted by logger View Post
Again, itís not about what sheís wearing, itís about what sheís clearly hiding and doing it hilariously bad!
So you claim, but I don't see evidence of it in the Memorial Day pictures or video. Instead I see a lady wearing an IMO ill-judged garment about half a size too small.
The Don is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Reply

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » USA Politics

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:27 PM.
Powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

This forum began as part of the James Randi Education Foundation (JREF). However, the forum now exists as
an independent entity with no affiliation with or endorsement by the JREF, including the section in reference to "JREF" topics.

Disclaimer: Messages posted in the Forum are solely the opinion of their authors.