IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » USA Politics

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Old 19th January 2023, 06:05 AM   #961
Norman Alexander
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Stacyhs View Post
As long as Kevin keeps dancing to the extremists' tune, they'll be happy. The rest of the GOP House members will do as they're told. Like good Republicans do.
In my scenario, Kev can dance the fandango nude with a banana skirt to amuse the MAGots, because it won't matter a whit. He gets no say in getting launched or not once the process is initiated.
...our governments are just trying to protect us from terror. In the same way that someone banging a hornets’ nest with a stick is trying to protect us from hornets. Frankie Boyle, Guardian, July 2015
Norman Alexander is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th January 2023, 07:52 AM   #962
The Don
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Norman Alexander View Post
The Dems have the whip hand, and there are far more of them than The Base. The concessions Kev made mean the Dems can put him in the catapult too. The Rules are not limited to The Base. And if the Dems do that, it only takes one or two rogue non-Base to vote with them have a majority to launch him, pick a new speaker of their choice, AND change the Rules to stop a reverse. Then they can quite possibly get the numpties off committees.
It's a nice fantasy, but it's just that - a fantasy.

If the Democrats bring forward a vote then, as usual, the Republicans will meekly fall in line and vote in favour of McCarthy so as to hand the Democrats a loss.

In the unlikely event that they do succeed in deposing McCarthy then there's no chance of a Democrat becoming speaker because a GOP voting for a Democrat will be primaried at the next elections in less than two years.

Challenging the speaker works for the GOP because they're not interested in governing, just in stopping the Democrats from doing anything significant. The Democrats OTOH want to govern so chaos does not work in their favour.
The Don is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th January 2023, 05:47 PM   #963
Norman Alexander
Penultimate Amazing

They only have to wait until there are more Dem members in the House than GOP. Then it is a simple majority, no GOP involvement required.

And to really hurt them, they should make EmptyG speaker. Then she would be tied up having to sit in the big chair all day every day. And ******* up the House operations even further. Chaos^2
...our governments are just trying to protect us from terror. In the same way that someone banging a hornets’ nest with a stick is trying to protect us from hornets. Frankie Boyle, Guardian, July 2015
Norman Alexander is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th January 2023, 05:52 PM   #964
Stacyhs
Penultimate Amazing

They only have to wait until there are more Dem members in the House than GOP. Then it is a simple majority, no GOP involvement required.

And to really hurt them, they should make EmptyG speaker. Then she would be tied up having to sit in the big chair all day every day. And ******* up the House operations even further. Chaos^2
That can't happen until the next election in 2024. If the Dems take back the House, then the next Speaker will be a Dem...most probably Jeffries.
Stacyhs is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th January 2023, 05:57 PM   #965
Stacyhs
Penultimate Amazing

Donnie wants back on FB and Instagram. I guess his Truth Social (if ever there was a misnomer!) isn't working out too well.
Stacyhs is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th January 2023, 06:01 PM   #966
Norman Alexander
Penultimate Amazing

That can't happen until the next election in 2024. If the Dems take back the House, then the next Speaker will be a Dem...most probably Jeffries.
No, I meant when GOP members go flitting off on "fact finding tours" or are otherwise absent from the House. So the numbers present at one time are what count, not how many got elected. It pays to notice attendance... I believe The Turtle has pulled this stunt a few times.
Old 19th January 2023, 06:04 PM   #967
Stacyhs
Penultimate Amazing

No, I meant when GOP members go flitting off on "fact finding tours" or are otherwise absent from the House. So the numbers present at one time are what count, not how many got elected. It pays to notice attendance... I believe The Turtle has pulled this stunt a few times.
Oh, I see. I like the way your mind works. But not MTG...elect Santos!

Last edited by Stacyhs; 19th January 2023 at 06:05 PM.
Old 19th January 2023, 06:13 PM   #968
Norman Alexander
Penultimate Amazing

Oh, I see. I like the way your mind works. But not MTG...elect Santos!
No, he's closer to sane than she is. And has already been Speaker...twice.
Old 19th January 2023, 06:26 PM   #969
Stacyhs
Penultimate Amazing

Is Santos a pathological liar or is he a compulsive liar?

https://www.medicinenet.com/patholog...ar/article.htm
Old 19th January 2023, 07:27 PM   #970
Skeptic Ginger
Nasty Woman

No, he's closer to sane than she is. And has already been Speaker...twice.
Skeptic Ginger is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th January 2023, 09:19 PM   #971
mgidm86
Philosopher

Originally Posted by The Don View Post
I applaud your optimism, but sadly I don't share it.

As a reward for finally tipping McCarthy over the line and secure the Speakership the ultra-right have been given plum spots on key committees. IMO instead of the ultra-right fading, they are consolidating their position. They are the key votes for any legislation the Republicans may want to try to pass (not that they are that interested in governing) and as such hold the whip hand. Any time they are less than happy, they'll call for McCarthy's removal.

FFS, Marjorie Taylor Greene is on the Homeland Security committee.

Who are these mythical creatures ?

As the Republicans become more and more right wing, they become more and more dependent on the Trump Base and have to pander to them more.

That the people in power in Congress are appointing these nitwits means nothing. What else would they do, they are in power.

However, they barely won that power. The current election trend is going against the right wingers. I said it would take a long time but the days of these attitudes being anywhere near a majority are numbered.

This is the most extreme I have ever seen them and that can't last. I called it their loooong dying gasp.

But it was just a prediction. I think long term the MAGA righties are going away. There is no place for them in the modern world. The Republicans will recognize that if they want to remain relevant.
mgidm86 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st January 2023, 03:24 AM   #972
Norman Alexander
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by mgidm86 View Post
That the people in power in Congress are appointing these nitwits means nothing. What else would they do, they are in power.

However, they barely won that power. The current election trend is going against the right wingers. I said it would take a long time but the days of these attitudes being anywhere near a majority are numbered.

This is the most extreme I have ever seen them and that can't last. I called it their loooong dying gasp.

But it was just a prediction. I think long term the MAGA righties are going away. There is no place for them in the modern world. The Republicans will recognize that if they want to remain relevant.
No they won't.

They are simply too dumb or intent on retaining their last fingernail-hold on power, no matter the cost. They should have seen the writing on the wall when Trump came down that escalator in 2015, and simply booted him from even being considered a candidate. Everyone else but them knew he was not even funny enough to be a half-decent joke let alone a serious contender. The GOP could have won handsomely with a half-decent candidate who was not Trump, even against Hillary.
Old 21st January 2023, 12:58 PM   #973
Aridas
Crazy Little Green Dragon

This whole situation probably counts for this thread -

Texas Republicans in turmoil as party launches attack ad aimed at GOP House speaker

Quote:
A civil war has broken out among Republicans in Texas after the state party paid for an attack ad aimed at the House speaker -- who is also a Republican.

At issue is House Speaker Dade Phelan's (R) refusal to kick Democrats out of key committee chairmanships as he also blocked a rules package from far-right members from being voted upon.

As WFAA is reporting, the Texas Republican Party is attempting to turn up the heat on Phelan, running an ad that asks conservative voters to "Tell him to be a Republican."
Not the most directly indicative, of course, but the efforts to continue the trend in Texas towards permanent one-party rule regardless of the actual will of the people are worthy of concern.

Last edited by Aridas; 21st January 2023 at 01:02 PM.
Aridas is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st January 2023, 04:12 PM   #974
Norman Alexander
Penultimate Amazing

Do they allow Texas congress people to carry guns in the State House, by any chance?
Old 21st January 2023, 04:16 PM   #975
Stacyhs
Penultimate Amazing

Do they allow Texas congress people to carry guns in the State House, by any chance?
Yes. Crazy, huh? Well...crazy for normal people. This is Texas, though.

Quote:
Texas is one of at least eight states with virtually no restrictions on guns in its capitol building, according to the Michigan Advance, a nonprofit news site tracking statehouse security rules nationwide. Texans with handgun licenses can carry firearms into the Capitol openly or concealed and bypass the building’s metal detectors for entry within seconds. Licensed state lawmakers can bring their guns on the chamber floors, and some have been known to keep firearms in their desks. The Texas Capitol “is probably one of the most well-armed buildings in the state,” one then-state lawmaker told The New York Times in 2013.
https://www.texastribune.org/2021/01...es%20in%202013.
Old 21st January 2023, 04:18 PM   #976
Steve
Penultimate Amazing

In Texas I would expect that to be a requirement. Along with the string ties, stetsons and chaps. Horse ownership optional.
Old 22nd January 2023, 01:22 AM   #977
Norman Alexander
Penultimate Amazing

Bets on Phelan getting shot at in the House??
Old 24th January 2023, 07:35 PM   #978
mgidm86
Philosopher

No they won't.

They are simply too dumb or intent on retaining their last fingernail-hold on power, no matter the cost. They should have seen the writing on the wall when Trump came down that escalator in 2015, and simply booted him from even being considered a candidate. Everyone else but them knew he was not even funny enough to be a half-decent joke let alone a serious contender. The GOP could have won handsomely with a half-decent candidate who was not Trump, even against Hillary.

A lot has changed since then. And I said "if they want to remain relevant" and I also previously said this is long term. The party is in chaos and is practically nonfunctional even when in full power. And they are only getting worse. They barely won the house and this is why.

The things they are fighting for are not wanted by a large majority of people. They don't have any kind of reality backing up their BS. It's not working for them.
mgidm86 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th January 2023, 04:43 PM   #979
Stacyhs
Penultimate Amazing

Oh, great.....

Donnie is going to have his FB and Instagram accounts restored.

Quote:
Trump’s accounts will be reinstated “in the coming weeks” and come with “new guardrails in place to deter repeat offenses,” Nick Clegg, president, global affairs at Meta, said in a statement. Meta owns Facebook and Instagram.

Those guardrails will include "heightened penalties for repeat offenses — penalties which will apply to other public figures whose accounts are reinstated from suspensions related to civil unrest under our updated protocol. In the event that Mr. Trump posts further violating content, the content will be removed and he will be suspended for between one month and two years, depending on the severity of the violation," Clegg said on the company's website.

Trump celebrated the announcement on his social media platform Truth Social.

"FACEBOOK, which has lost Billions of Dollars in value since 'deplatforming' your favorite President, me, has just announced that they are reinstating my account. Such a thing should never again happen to a sitting President, or anybody else who is not deserving of retribution!" he wrote.
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/don...orms-rcna67524

Last edited by Stacyhs; 25th January 2023 at 04:46 PM.
Old 25th January 2023, 04:49 PM   #980
Segnosaur
Penultimate Amazing

Oh, great.....

Donnie is going to have his FB and Instagram accounts restored.
Yes, facebook is going to have 'guardrails' to prevent abuse.

My prediction: Trump will post stuff on facebook which is racist or otherwise problematic. Facebook will refuse to suspend his account, either because "this post is different", "It is politically relevant", or "we don't comment on internal moderation issues". (Or some combination of the above).

I'm Mary Poppins Y'all! - Yondu

We are Groot - Groot
Segnosaur is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th January 2023, 04:56 PM   #981
Stacyhs
Penultimate Amazing

Trump is even crazier now than when he was suspended. But I suspect you're right.
Old 25th January 2023, 05:02 PM   #982
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

Not sure it makes much difference really.

Robert Heinlein.
dudalb is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th January 2023, 06:28 PM   #983
Segnosaur
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by dudalb View Post
Well the video referenced above suggested the main value to Trump is its value in raising donations (from small money donors).

So does it make a difference? Without those donors Trump has less to fund his campaign. Of course if he did manage to raise money through Facebook he might earn enough to knock out other Republican contenders but might still lose in a general election.

Sent from my moto e using Tapatalk

I'm Mary Poppins Y'all! - Yondu

We are Groot - Groot
Segnosaur is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th January 2023, 12:24 AM   #984
Gulliver Foyle
Illuminator

Originally Posted by dudalb View Post
It'll make two differences, facebook will lose advertisers at a faster rate and Zuckerberg's "wealth" will drop a few billion.
Gulliver Foyle is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th January 2023, 01:02 AM   #985
Norman Alexander
Penultimate Amazing

I wonder if Donny remembers that, unlike Trothe Sential which is his own platform and heavily censored, everything he says on Facebook is open to public comment and ridicule. So I'm betting he will get the stuffing spammed out of EVERYTHING he says, in the immediate future. Then he will have a little tantrum, claim he is being picked on by the socialist left at FB, and storm off in a huff.

It will be delicious!
Old 26th January 2023, 10:24 PM   #986
Aridas

I suppose that this goes here in a somewhat more expansive way - further work to control the media.

Both some past -

Quote:
At its height Air America was heard across most of the country. The network was on 54 major stations across the nation — most throwing signals into multiple states — but all were leased from Clear Channel, then the largest network of radio stations in America. We had listeners in the millions, got a lot of press, and helped elect Barack Obama as the nation’s first Black president in 2008.

Mitt Romney’s company, however, acquired Clear Channel and, presumably looking toward the 2012 Romney/Obama contest, began replacing Air America programming with sports and rightwing talk. Without “big sticks” carrying their programming, both advertising and investor revenue dried up and Air America was bankrupt by January 2010.
And future -

Quote:
Natalie Allison is reporting for Politico that a new Spanish-language radio network is both going nationwide and expanding into television, expecting to be the Spanish version of Fox News in time for the 2024 election.

“The network has hired more than 80 Latino journalists and producers,” Allison wrote, “are expanding their radio presence to television, and by the end of the year will have studios in Miami, Las Vegas and D.C. with reporters covering the White House, Congress and embedding in 2024 presidential campaigns. This month, Americano is launching a $20 million marketing campaign to draw in new viewers.

Consider the impact this could have based on these numbers from Neeva AI:

“New Mexico has the highest Hispanic population as a percentage of the total population at 49.26%, followed by Texas with 39.75% and California with 39.42%. Arizona has a Hispanic population of 31.5%, Nevada 28.5%, Florida 25.8%, Colorado 21.7%, New Jersey 20.4%, and New York 19.1%. Illinois has a Hispanic population of 17.2%.”
Old 26th January 2023, 11:00 PM   #987
Gulliver Foyle
Illuminator

I wonder if Donny remembers that, unlike Trothe Sential which is his own platform and heavily censored, everything he says on Facebook is open to public comment and ridicule. So I'm betting he will get the stuffing spammed out of EVERYTHING he says, in the immediate future. Then he will have a little tantrum, claim he is being picked on by the socialist left at FB, and storm off in a huff.

It will be delicious!
To expand on my previous post, reinstating Trump is a desperation move on the part of facebook. They are loosing eyeballs (which were never as high as they let on, bot are endemic on the site) hand over fist, and advertisers havebegun to realise that facebook and the likes give bad returns. Add in that the EU are strangling their data harvesting methods by enforcing data protection law and you've got a company very worried for its future.
Gulliver Foyle is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th January 2023, 02:21 AM   #988
Norman Alexander
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Gulliver Foyle View Post
To expand on my previous post, reinstating Trump is a desperation move on the part of facebook. They are loosing eyeballs (which were never as high as they let on, bot are endemic on the site) hand over fist, and advertisers havebegun to realise that facebook and the likes give bad returns. Add in that the EU are strangling their data harvesting methods by enforcing data protection law and you've got a company very worried for its future.
That is all true. But Donny won't give a single solitary flying fig. The moment he gets a hurricane of adverse comments to whatever he says, he will storm off. Personally, I intend to add to that deluge.
Old 28th January 2023, 02:02 PM   #989
Crossbow
Seeking Honesty and Sanity

In yet another dazzling, and yet completely unsurprising, pack of Donald Trump lies, now the former President is claiming that if becomes the President again, then he will build some sort of nuclear weapon force field that will protect the entire nation and that he will end the Ukraine War within 24 hours of getting back into power.

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-said-bu...115330414.html

Trump said he would build an 'impenetrable dome' over the US as he warned of a possible World War III

Former President Donald Trump said he would build an "impenetrable dome" over the US if re-elected as president, as he warned of the possible "catastrophe" of World War III.

"If you take a look right now, the 'nuclear' word is being mentioned all the time. This is a word you're not allowed to use. It was never used during the Trump administration," Trump said in a video released Friday.

Trump's comments about a possible world war come a day after he posted a message on Truth Social claiming he could negotiate an end to the Russia-Ukraine war within 24 hours.

Trump has frequently claimed that the conflict would not have taken place if he was president, despite the fact that he withheld military aid from Kyiv, which played a role in his 2019 impeachment.

Old 28th January 2023, 02:19 PM   #990
Stacyhs
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Crossbow View Post
In yet another dazzling, and yet completely unsurprising, pack of Donald Trump lies, now the former President is claiming that if becomes the President again, then he will build some sort of nuclear weapon force field that will protect the entire nation and that he will end the Ukraine War within 24 hours of getting back into power.
That's not exactly what he said. It's not 'some sort of force field' but an air defense system that intercepts and destroys incoming rockets, etc. The Iron Dome is a metaphor.
But, yeah, he was full of his usual ************.

I can't stand his pouty, tiny mouth. It looked especially weird in that video.
Old 29th January 2023, 04:51 AM   #991
Norman Alexander
Penultimate Amazing

In yet another dazzling, and yet completely unsurprising, pack of Donald Trump lies...
Indeed. SO boring and predictable.

Quote:
Trump's comments about a possible world war come a day after he posted a message on Truth Social claiming he could negotiate an end to the Russia-Ukraine war within 24 hours.

Trump has frequently claimed that the conflict would not have taken place if he was president, despite the fact that he withheld military aid from Kyiv, which played a role in his 2019 impeachment.
Oh, that's easy. He would have handed Ukraine over to Putin, lock stock and barrel, for two rubles plus exclusive rights to put his name on the latest Sparrow Hills skyscraper.

Last edited by Norman Alexander; 29th January 2023 at 04:52 AM.
Old 29th January 2023, 01:48 PM   #992
Stacyhs
Penultimate Amazing

Indeed. SO boring and predictable.

Oh, that's easy. He would have handed Ukraine over to Putin, lock stock and barrel, for two rubles plus exclusive rights to put his name on the latest Sparrow Hills skyscraper.
Trump would hand over his children for the rights to put his name on anything.
Old 29th January 2023, 09:03 PM   #993
Norman Alexander
Penultimate Amazing

Trump would hand over his children for the rights to put his name on anything.
Like no-one has ever seen before.
Old 31st January 2023, 12:38 AM   #994
Aridas

Ugh. This fairly certainly fits here. As in, Nazi homeschooling becoming a real thing because of the right-wing war on education is a pretty blatant bit of fascist creep.
Old 1st February 2023, 11:27 PM   #995
Gulliver Foyle
Illuminator

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-said-bu...115330414.html

Trump said he would build an 'impenetrable dome' over the US as he warned of a possible World War III

Former President Donald Trump said he would build an "impenetrable dome" over the US if re-elected as president, as he warned of the possible "catastrophe" of World War III.

"If you take a look right now, the 'nuclear' word is being mentioned all the time. This is a word you're not allowed to use. It was never used during the Trump administration," Trump said in a video released Friday.

On the second one, that's easy. He's just planning on declaring war on Ukraine alongside his handler Putain.
Old 2nd February 2023, 05:41 AM   #996
Mike!
Official Ponylandistanian National Treasure. Respect it!

Location: Ponylandistan! Where the bacon grows on trees! Can it get any better than that? I submit it can not!
Originally Posted by Gulliver Foyle View Post
On the second one, that's easy. He's just planning on declaring war on Ukraine alongside his handler Putain.
Frighteningly enough, you are likely correct.
Old 2nd February 2023, 07:44 PM   #997
Stacyhs
Penultimate Amazing

Jordan Klepper's interview of Trump supporters at Trump's recent mini-rally. Just listening to the stupidity that these morons spew is so disheartening. It's exactly why I think so many of them are just morons.

Quote:
One pair of stunning exchanges featured supporters who believe Trump is still the president:

TRUMP FAN 1: Donald Trump is president right now.

JORDAN KLEPPER: He’s currently the president.

TRUMP FAN 1: Absolutely.

TRUMP FAN 2: He is still president. There’s a lot of things that this Biden person does not have, like the presidential seal and things like that that are pretty obvious.

JORDAN KLEPPER: Biden doesn’t have the presidential seal. When he speaks, there’s a presidential seal in front of him.

TRUMP FAN 2: It’s not real.
For the full Stupid Experience....and it's a doozy:

YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE
Old 5th February 2023, 06:19 AM   #998
Tero
Illuminator

I was in the book store and looked at "current affairs" section. Politics is there as well as social commentary. I leafed through a Tucker Carlson book but could not bring myself to spend money even on a used copy I might find on line. I can't really listen to him, so this was a compromise to leaf through his book to see what his complaints were about the elitism of the left/the educated.

After some searches I found a political history book by an academic slightly on the conservative side. He describes populist movements on the left and then in the Reagan to Trump era. His conclusion is that the left deserved what they got for going too far. The current "protest" is a weird trumpian crowd. They hold up signs printed for the Trump rally because they are not really eloquent of smart enough to put their views onto a home made poster.

We on the left now claim the trumpsters went too far.

So this book is on order. I am going to visit our college campus when it gets warmer to see who is in the political science department. My son got a degree there abut 2010 or so. I have put together some senior classes, but my interests so far have been much older history, and not even there any of the US history. We have people that do that better than I.

In Defense of Populism: Protest and American Democracy Hardcover – November 27, 2020
by Donald T. Critchlow

Politics blog: https://esapolitics.blogspot.com/
Parody: http://karireport.blogspot.com/
Poll: https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...proval-rating/
Tero is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th February 2023, 07:30 AM   #999
Tero
Illuminator

Many people just don't want politics in everyday life. I'm quite tolerant to having people i don't support vent their grievances. It's much more enlightening than answering opinion surveys. You don't really get to say anything in them. The "this country is going in the wrong direction" polls tell me nothing at all. Neither does presidential approval. Mostly it reflects the very short term news cycle. Biden shoots down balloon. Oh yeah, great. Poll goes up 2 points.

Politics blog: https://esapolitics.blogspot.com/
Parody: http://karireport.blogspot.com/
Poll: https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...proval-rating/
Tero is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th February 2023, 08:13 AM   #1000
Solitaire
Neoclinus blanchardi

Intriguing.

Schrodinger's cat walks into a bar. And doesn't.
Don't ask what happened to Schrodinger's dog.
Solitaire is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » USA Politics