IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » USA Politics

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags donald trump , Trump administration , Trump controversies

Closed Thread
Old 10th December 2021, 07:35 AM   #1
Armitage72
Philosopher

The Trump Presidency: Part 29

Mod Info Thread continued from here. As is usual the split point is arbitrary and participants are free to address points made in previous editions of the thread.
Posted By:Agatha

Trump attacks Benjamin Netanyahu for not supporting him after the election, after everything he did for him.

Quote:
Former President Donald Trump railed against his one-time close ally Benjamin Netanyahu in a new interview series, saying he felt betrayed by the then-prime minister of Israel's call to Joe Biden congratulating him on winning the presidency.
"It was early. OK? Let's put it this way -- he greeted him very early. Earlier than most world leaders. I've not spoken to him since. **** him," Trump told Israeli journalist Barak Ravid during an April interview which was published by Axios Friday.
Quote:
"There was no one who did more for Netanyahu than me. There was no one who did for Israel more than I did. And the first person to run to greet Joe Biden was Netanyahu. And not only did he congratulate him -- he did it in a video. If you look at the leaders of other countries -- like Brazil -- he waited months. Putin. Many other leaders. Mexico. All of them also felt that the election was over. But they, too, were waiting. No one did more than me for Bibi. Money too. We gave them a lot of money and gave them soldiers. We did everything."

"I paid him off. I should have gotten more loyalty for my investment. Nobody did more for Israel than me. Me. Me. Me!! Me!!!"

Last edited by Agatha; 11th December 2021 at 01:54 PM.
Armitage72 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 10th December 2021, 08:06 AM   #2
The Great Zaganza
Maledictorian

He's not wrong.
Old 10th December 2021, 08:41 AM   #3
bruto
Penultimate Amazing

Typical, that he should have a tantrum over Netanyahu exercising common diplomatic courtesy instead of personality-cult suicide. I mean think what you will about Netanyahu, but to condemn him for abandoning opportunism seems unobservant.

A pedant is a man who studies a vacuum through instruments that allow him to draw cross-sections of the details (John Ciardi)
bruto is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 10th December 2021, 02:05 PM   #4
Warp12
Banned

Originally Posted by Armitage72 View Post
Trump attacks Benjamin Netanyahu for not supporting him after the election, after everything he did for him.

"I paid him off. I should have gotten more loyalty for my investment. Nobody did more for Israel than me. Me. Me. Me!! Me!!!"
As far as claiming betrayal at the hands of a Jew, Trump is late to that party.
Warp12 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 10th December 2021, 02:28 PM   #5
bruto
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Warp12 View Post
As far as claiming betrayal at the hands of a Jew, Trump is late to that party.
Late or not, likely an honorary member.

A pedant is a man who studies a vacuum through instruments that allow him to draw cross-sections of the details (John Ciardi)
bruto is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 12th December 2021, 09:36 AM   #6
The Atheist
The Grammar Tyrant

In what will likely turn out to be 100% prophetic, an Al Jazeera columnist penned this piece: https://www.aljazeera.com/opinions/2...r-trump-part-2
Old 12th December 2021, 12:45 PM   #7
shemp
a flimsy character...perfidious and despised

The Trump/O'Reilly "Grift the SuckersHistory Tour" kicked off last night and many thousands came dressed as empty seats.

Donald Trump and Bill O'Reilly's Tour Begins With Empty Seats in Florida—Report

Quote:
Both Donald Trump and Bill O'Reilly touted huge crowds ahead of their "History Tour." But it kicked off at the FLA Live Arena in Sunrise, Florida, with many empty seats, according to local media.
Quote:
Pictures on social media showed the top tier of the arena completely empty, though it was not clear when they were taken, and empty seats dotted throughout the arena.
But don't worry, there's still plenty of tickets available for tonight in Orlando, order now!

When Republican politicians were young, they were the kids who watched James Bond movies and said "I want to grow up to be just like [insert name of villain here]."
shemp is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 12th December 2021, 03:39 PM   #8
Stacyhs
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by shemp View Post
The Trump/O'Reilly "Grift the SuckersHistory Tour" kicked off last night and many thousands came dressed as empty seats.

Donald Trump and Bill O'Reilly's Tour Begins With Empty Seats in Florida—Report

But don't worry, there's still plenty of tickets available for tonight in Orlando, order now!
Who is he going to fire now?
Stacyhs is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 13th December 2021, 01:48 AM   #9
TofuFighter
Illuminator

Originally Posted by shemp View Post

I've read that the attendance was roughly 4000 of 16k capacity.
'just find me 11,000 more attendees' - twitterer.

trump's webpage, with no mention of numbers, reads simply: "We had a great time in Sunrise, FL yesterday. Very exciting, informative, and fun. We will be back in the area for a major rally in the not too distant future. See you then!"

Most of his 'statements' posted on the site at they moment are just him moaning about Mitch McConnell and calling him names.

In another report about trump's interview with Laura Ingraham, trump categorised his Jan 6 speech as 'very calming'. (here's the speech transcript if you care)

What's interesting to me about the report is this part, with trump referencing his assertion of executive privilege:
"The biggest loser would be Biden, because if it ever changes, and I think it will, then he won't be able to use it with respect to Hunter [Biden] and all of the things that are going on that are so terrible. So I would think that he'd want to see this upheld, frankly,"

Executive privilege is there to cover up all the terrible things that are going on?
TofuFighter is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 13th December 2021, 02:45 AM   #10
The Don
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by TofuFighter View Post
What's interesting to me about the report is this part, with trump referencing his assertion of executive privilege:
"The biggest loser would be Biden, because if it ever changes, and I think it will, then he won't be able to use it with respect to Hunter [Biden] and all of the things that are going on that are so terrible. So I would think that he'd want to see this upheld, frankly,"

Executive privilege is there to cover up all the terrible things that are going on?
With President Trump, it's always all about projection. If he's suggesting that Biden might use executive privilege to protect Hunter, he's definitely planning to use it to stop one of his brood providing evidence which would incriminate the ex-President.
The Don is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 13th December 2021, 03:48 AM   #11
newyorkguy
Penultimate Amazing

According to local news -- which is paywalled -- but as reported by The Hill, the turnout in Orlando for last night's second stop on "The History Tour" was less than expected.

Quote:
Though thousands of people gathered in the crowd, the turnout was less than expected for the event which is part of a four-city “History Tour” alongside former Fox News host Bill O’Reilly. Trump's representatives had previously predicted the events would sell out, but on Sunday morning, tickets that were once valued at at least $100 had dropped to $40, the Orlando Sentinel added. The Hill link
newyorkguy is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 13th December 2021, 04:55 AM   #12
Lurch
Master Poster

Originally Posted by The Atheist View Post
In what will likely turn out to be 100% prophetic, an Al Jazeera columnist penned this piece: https://www.aljazeera.com/opinions/2...r-trump-part-2
I've been saying for the better part of a year now that the US is sleepwalking into its own brand of Autocracy/Fascism. What I see going on brings me back to my first reading of the 'Rise' portion of The Rise and Fall of The Third Reich. As the linked-to alJezeera article mentions, AG Garland's thus far "delinquency" really alarms me. This apparent obsequious deference to the Office of the Presidency could turn out to be fatal. Why does America treat its President as nearer to a king than a functionary? Other democracies hold their leaders to higher account.

I've also said repeatedly that a People deserves the Government it gets. If there is insufficient spine among the populace to revolt against the out-in-open, anti-democratic movement that's been underway for a while now, then when Trump again soils the White House you all will have yourselves to blame. Because you collectively rolled over and took it.

The time to rely on the system to correct itself may well have passed. The DOJ appears to be inert where it counts. The SC is stacked with absolutists. State legislatures are running amok. A media machine of momentous import is poisoning minds by the tens of millions. Gaslighting, insane conspiracy theories and bold-faced lies are drowning rational discourse. And now the GOP hardly needs paper over its shenanigans with half-hearted misdirection; their misdeeds no longer qualify as skullduggery.

What are the adherents of democracy going to do about it? It's make or break time, America. Will the Jan 6 Committe save the day? Not on its own. Will Biden wake up, and realize real bipartisanship is dead? Maybe, with a big enough shock. Will the DOJ reform its silly reverence of the Presidency? Not looking good. Will the citizenry light a fire under their collective asses? Ha!

I see a Fall coming.
Lurch is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 13th December 2021, 05:16 AM   #13
Warp12
Banned

Originally Posted by The Atheist View Post
Originally Posted by Lurch View Post
I've been saying for the better part of a year now that the US is sleepwalking into its own brand of Autocracy/Fascism. What I see going on brings me back to my first reading of the 'Rise' portion of The Rise and Fall of The Third Reich. As the linked-to alJezeera article mentions, AG Garland's thus far "delinquency" really alarms me. This apparent obsequious deference to the Office of the Presidency could turn out to be fatal. Why does America treat its President as nearer to a king than a functionary? Other democracies hold their leaders to higher account.

I've also said repeatedly that a People deserves the Government it gets. If there is insufficient spine among the populace to revolt against the out-in-open, anti-democratic movement that's been underway for a while now, then when Trump again soils the White House you all will have yourselves to blame. Because you collectively rolled over and took it.

The time to rely on the system to correct itself may well have passed. The DOJ appears to be inert where it counts. The SC is stacked with absolutists. State legislatures are running amok. A media machine of momentous import is poisoning minds by the tens of millions. Gaslighting, insane conspiracy theories and bold-faced lies are drowning rational discourse. And now the GOP hardly needs paper over its shenanigans with half-hearted misdirection; their misdeeds no longer qualify as skullduggery.

What are the adherents of democracy going to do about it? It's make or break time, America. Will the Jan 6 Committe save the day? Not on its own. Will Biden wake up, and realize real bipartisanship is dead? Maybe, with a big enough shock. Will the DOJ reform its silly reverence of the Presidency? Not looking good. Will the citizenry light a fire under their collective asses? Ha!

I see a Fall coming.
Obviously there are no worries about Trump winning another term. After all, he can't even sell out speaking venues. Or at least that seems to give some people around here comfort, I guess. Dumb, orange buffoon has no chance..har...har...har. Or does he?

My favorite part of the ridiculous fear-mongering opinion piece that was linked?

Quote:
This is not hyperbole.

It's like the author was reading my mind as I read his side-splitting spew. I'll agree that another Trump term is not what this country needs, but articles like that are over the top. And I've seen a few.

Last edited by Warp12; 13th December 2021 at 05:27 AM.
Warp12 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 13th December 2021, 05:18 AM   #14
The Great Zaganza
Maledictorian

America is ****** on so many levels. Politics is just one of the most visible indicators.
Old 13th December 2021, 06:34 AM   #15
The Don
Penultimate Amazing

Obviously there are no worries about Trump winning another term. After all, he can't even sell out speaking venues. Or at least that seems to give some people around here comfort, I guess. Dumb, orange buffoon has no chance..har...har...har. Or does he?
Not many people are saying that. Quite the opposite, it seems that if he chooses to run and is able so to do then he is almost certain to get the Republican nomination which in turn gives him a pretty good chance of winning the election.
The Don is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 13th December 2021, 07:01 AM   #16
Fast Eddie B
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Lurch View Post
What I see going on brings me back to my first reading of the 'Rise' portion of The Rise and Fall of The Third Reich.
Also “Rise of the Nazis”, from PBS.

https://www.pbs.org/show/rise-nazis/

May be free for viewing via PBS or Amazon Prime.

Of note, the gradual slide from a Democratic Republic to brutal dictatorship. Reminiscent of the apocryphal frog being slowly boiled.

NOT hyperbole, but it’s a maxim that while history doesn’t necessarily repeat itself, it often rhymes.

Last edited by Fast Eddie B; 13th December 2021 at 07:07 AM.
Fast Eddie B is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 13th December 2021, 10:37 AM   #17
thaiboxerken
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by The Don View Post
Not many people are saying that. Quite the opposite, it seems that if he chooses to run and is able so to do then he is almost certain to get the Republican nomination which in turn gives him a pretty good chance of winning the election.
Winning is a generous term to use in regards to the next election. They are planning to steal the next election by replacing as many GOP election officials with Trump supporters as they can. They want to discount votes against Trump like Trump wanted to do last election.
1. He'd never do that. 2. Okay but he's not currently doing it. 3. Okay but he's not currently technically doing it. 4. Okay but everyone does it. 5. He's doing it, we can't stop him, no point in complaining about it. 6. We all knew he was going to do it which... makes it okay somehow. 7. It's perfectly fine that's he's doing it.
thaiboxerken is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 13th December 2021, 10:54 AM   #18
Warp12
Banned

Originally Posted by The Don View Post
I was more referring to the pedantic comments about Trump and his inability to sell out speaking venues.

If people think he can't win, they need to wake up. I wish he would pass the torch, now. He is a cancer to the GOP, imo...but still a viable candidate, amazingly. Especially as Biden/Harris dig themselves a deeper hole.
Old 13th December 2021, 10:58 AM   #19
johnny karate
... and your little dog too.

My favorite part of the ridiculous fear-mongering opinion piece that was linked?

It's like the author was reading my mind as I read his side-splitting spew. I'll agree that another Trump term is not what this country needs, but articles like that are over the top. And I've seen a few.
Yeah, everyone let's all calm just calm down and not resort to hyperbolic fear-mongering.

This very important message brought by the person who said this about vaccine mandates:
So, what is the plan for this? How do you see it being implemented, in the US?

If you are found to be in non-compliance with a vaccine mandate, what happens? Are you strapped down and injected with it, against your will, and then served with fines and/or imprisonment? Will we need to create an armed "Vaccine Enforcement Task Force", trained to locate and capture such people? Sounds a little dystopian, to me.

I'm just wondering how you picture this playing out moving forward, with other vaccines and/or mandates that the government might make.
johnny karate is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 13th December 2021, 11:01 AM   #20
JoeMorgue
Self Employed
Remittance Man

It's only "hyperbolic" if the end goal is helping other people.

If the end goal is hurting other people, it's totally rational and calm and level headed.
Old 13th December 2021, 11:17 AM   #21
alfaniner
Penultimate Amazing

My biggest concern is Biden kicking the bucket before the 2024 election. Who would they get to fill that void? VP Harris is not a likely winner.
Old 13th December 2021, 11:22 AM   #22
Warp12
Banned

Originally Posted by johnny karate View Post
Yeah, everyone let's all calm just calm down and not resort to hyperbolic fear-mongering.

This very important message brought by the person who said this about vaccine mandates:
Yeah, it only turned out that you lose your job and livelihood, if you don't comply. Nothing to worry about.

ISF Clown Troop, on deck again. LMAO.

Last edited by Warp12; 13th December 2021 at 11:24 AM.
Old 13th December 2021, 11:23 AM   #23
Warp12
Banned

Originally Posted by alfaniner View Post
My biggest concern is Biden kicking the bucket before the 2024 election. Who would they get to fill that void? VP Harris is not a likely winner.
You mean that the token the Dems selected isn't a viable candidate? Shocker.
Old 13th December 2021, 11:24 AM   #24
JoeMorgue
Self Employed
Remittance Man

You mean that the token the Dems selected isn't a viable candidate? Shocker.
"Token." What not edgy enough to just use the N-word?

Last edited by JoeMorgue; 13th December 2021 at 11:26 AM.
JoeMorgue is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 13th December 2021, 11:34 AM   #25
Warp12
Banned

Originally Posted by JoeMorgue View Post
"Token." What not edgy enough to just use the N-word?
If I had that word in mind, I would just use it. You either say it, or you don't. People who constantly refer to the "N-word"... they just make me laugh.
Old 13th December 2021, 12:13 PM   #26
johnny karate

Yeah, it only turned out that you lose your job and livelihood, if you don't comply. Nothing to worry about.
You should tell this person about your concerns:
Also, to add, I don't have a problem if employers or institutions require a vaccine standard. That falls under "choice". I can choose not to get vaccinated, but I can't work or go to school at certain places.
They don't seem too worried about it.

Your inability to maintain a consistent position from one post to the next aside, what is being discussed is your fear-mongering hyperbole of which you now accuse other people.

You literally hypothesized that people would be strapped down and forced to receive vaccinations by armed government agents and imprisoned.

You wrote those words.

I don't blame you for backpedalling away from them now because it makes your current position about actual real-world concerns look that much more foolish and vacuous.
johnny karate is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 13th December 2021, 12:20 PM   #27
JoeMorgue
Self Employed
Remittance Man

The Right is always really concerned that their right to hurt other people might be infringed on.

It's literally the only time they care about rights at all, but ya know...

Don't dare tell me I have to feed the homeless, but also don't dare tell me I can spread a disease, but don't dare tell me other people get to do things that don't hurt me in the least but I don't like.

I sense a pattern.
Old 13th December 2021, 12:26 PM   #28
stanfr
Master Poster

There is a worse scenario, where Biden is still healthy physically but all the traits that have led the right to scream 'dementia' have gotten noticeably worse.
stanfr is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 13th December 2021, 02:35 PM   #29
Warp12
Banned

I don't blame you for backpedalling away from them now because it makes your current position about actual real-world concerns look that much more foolish and vacuous.
You don't seem to understand the difference between a government mandate and the choice of a private employer or institution.

And, we have not yet reach the level of government mandate that I was initially speaking of. It is not yet illegal to be unvaccinated. Although you would never know that, based upon the grave-dancing that goes on around this place.

Nice try, though.

Last edited by Warp12; 13th December 2021 at 02:38 PM.
Old 13th December 2021, 03:14 PM   #30
bruto
Penultimate Amazing

If I had that word in mind, I would just use it. You either say it, or you don't. People who constantly refer to the "N-word"... they just make me laugh.
Ok, but a token is a token of something, or the word is woefully misapplied. So, what do you claim she is a token of?

Old 13th December 2021, 03:32 PM   #31
Ladewig
I lost an avatar bet.

Originally Posted by stanfr View Post
There is a worse scenario, where Biden is still healthy physically but all the traits that have led the right to scream 'dementia' have gotten noticeably worse.
Noticeably worse?!

You mean the right-wing hacks are going to record President Biden saying something and slow it down more than they did last time?
Old 13th December 2021, 03:39 PM   #32
johnny karate

You don't seem to understand the difference between a government mandate and the choice of a private employer or institution.
You expressed concern that people would lose their jobs as a result of a vaccine mandate. There is no functional difference if that mandate comes from the government over the employer. They still lose their jobs if they refuse the vaccine.

Such basic contradictions are what happens when you try to pretend to not be an anti-vaxxer but still push their dumbass talking points.

Quote:
And, we have not yet reach the level of government mandate that I was initially speaking of. It is not yet illegal to be unvaccinated.
That's because what you referred to is a right wing fever dream existing outside of reality.

Quote:
Although you would never know that, based upon the grave-dancing that goes on around this place.
The only grave-dancing going on is from the soulless ghouls perpetuating a pandemic that's already killed 800,00 Americans with their selfishness and stupidity.
Old 13th December 2021, 03:42 PM   #33
The Atheist
The Grammar Tyrant

Concern?

If I were a Democrat it would be my biggest hope.

Then you could maybe find a decent candidate.
Old 13th December 2021, 04:20 PM   #34
Warp12
Banned

You expressed concern that people would lose their jobs as a result of a vaccine mandate. There is no functional difference if that mandate comes from the government over the employer. They still lose their jobs if they refuse the vaccine.
Sure. And if a cake shop decides not to serve wedding cakes to gays, it has the same impact as if the government mandates "no gay wedding cakes" to all shops across the nation.

Mind-blowingly difficult to grasp, for some. I totally get it. Brilliant position.

Now, what about Trump?

Last edited by Warp12; 13th December 2021 at 04:23 PM.
Old 13th December 2021, 04:33 PM   #35
johnny karate

Sure. And if a cake shop decides not to serve wedding cakes to gays, it has the same impact as if the government mandates "no gay wedding cakes" to all shops across the nation.

Mind-blowingly difficult to grasp, for some. I totally get it. Brilliant position.
Anyone who actually supported equal right for gays would be against both, not just one or the other.

Either you care about people losing their jobs because of vaccine mandates or you don't.

You can't walk the line between being an anti-vaxxer and pretending you're not without people noticing.

Quote:
Now, what about Trump?
He spreads a lot of COVID misinformation (not to mention COVID itself) while pretending to be pro-vaccination when it suits him.

Reminds me of someone else...
Old 13th December 2021, 04:39 PM   #36
Warp12
Banned

Anyone who actually supported equal right for gays would be against both, not just one or the other.

Either you care about people losing their jobs because of vaccine mandates or you don't.

You can't walk the line between being an anti-vaxxer and pretending you're not without people noticing.

He spreads a lot of COVID misinformation (not to mention COVID itself) while pretending to be pro-vaccination when it suits him.

Reminds me of someone else...
How is it that people don't understand that one can be pro-vaccine and also respect personal choice? It's probably the same people that are obviously confused about the potential significance of a government decision to mandate no gay wedding cakes, vs the choice of an individual business.

Around here we call those types, "critical thinkers". And there are many of them.

Last edited by Warp12; 13th December 2021 at 04:42 PM.
Old 13th December 2021, 04:52 PM   #37
The Atheist
The Grammar Tyrant

How is it that people don't understand that one can be pro-vaccine and also respect personal choice?
Because it's not true.

This simple graphic may aid you: https://www.stuff.co.nz/opinion/1095...-cook-cartoons
Old 13th December 2021, 04:53 PM   #38
johnny karate

How is it that people don't understand that one can be pro-vaccine and also respect personal choice? It's probably the same people that are obviously confused about the potential significance of a government decision to mandate no gay wedding cakes, vs the choice of an individual business.

Around here we call those types, "critical thinkers". And there are many of them.
We're all entitled to claim whatever we want. No one is obligated to believe us.

And if someone is mocking concern regarding a second Trump coup attempt from the stance of being a fair-minded centrist but also spreads alarmist nonsense about forced vaccinations, not only is it a safe bet that they're not actually a fair-minded centrist, but they're probably not as pro-vaccination as they pretend to be either.
Old 13th December 2021, 04:57 PM   #39
Warp12
Banned

We're all entitled to claim whatever we want. No one is obligated to believe us.

And if someone is mocking concern regarding a second Trump coup attempt from the stance of being a fair-minded centrist but also spreads alarmist nonsense about forced vaccinations, not only is it a safe bet that they're not actually a fair-minded centrist, but they're probably not as pro-vaccination as they pretend to be either.
Good, we're sort of back to talking about Trump. So, you think the article in question is not a hyperbolic fear-mongering opinion piece?

You consider it a balanced, objective look at matters?
Old 13th December 2021, 05:13 PM   #40
johnny karate

Good, we're sort of back to talking about Trump. So, you think the article in question is not a hyperbolic fear-mongering opinion piece?

You consider it a balanced, objective look at matters?
The language is certainly colorful, but I can't find fault with any of the concerns being expressed.

It's definitely more balanced and objective than someone hypothesizing about forced vaccinations at the hands of armed government agents.
Closed Thread

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » USA Politics