IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » USA Politics

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags Andrew Giuliani , FBI investigations , Hunter Biden , rudy giuliani

Old 10th September 2021, 02:21 PM   #241
Segnosaur
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by slyjoe View Post
I thought I read that the plea agreement does not require cooperation of Fruman. For some reason, they don't need it or he doesn't have information.
You're right... the CNN article previously referred to does point out that his plea deal doesn't include cooperation. Something I originally overlooked.

So I hope you're right in that they don't need whatever he has, and the case against Discount Nosferatu is strong enough with whatever evidence exists..

I'm Mary Poppin's Y'all! - Yondu

We are Groot - Groot
Segnosaur is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th September 2021, 02:24 PM   #242
smartcooky
Penultimate Amazing

I thought I read that the plea agreement does not require cooperation of Fruman. For some reason, they don't need it or he doesn't have information.
It seems to me that Igor was very tight with his cohort Lev. Maybe there isn't anything the Feds want from Tweedle Dum that they don't already have from Tweedle Dee.
► Evolution is "survival of the fittest" - the fittest being those who are stronger, healthier and better adapted. Covid-19 has changed that. The fittest are now the well informed, logical, science believers who listen to the experts and get vaccinated.
If you don't like my posts, opinions, or directness then put me on your ignore list. This will benefit both of us; you won't have to take umbrage at my posts, and I won't have to waste time talking to you... simples!
smartcooky is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th September 2021, 02:50 AM   #243
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Or he already gave the USA and the FBI everything they needed.
Craig4 is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th September 2021, 06:58 AM   #244
slyjoe
Master Poster

Originally Posted by Craig4 View Post
Or he already gave the USA and the FBI everything they needed.
Not testimony in a trial
"You have done nothing to demonstrate an understanding of scientific methodology or modern skepticism, both of which are, by necessity, driven by the facts and evidence, not by preconceptions, and both of which are strengthened by, and rely upon, change." - Arkan Wolfshade
slyjoe is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th September 2021, 07:31 AM   #245
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Not testimony in a trial
Track suit boy sucks as a witness. I expect he gave up documents, e-mails and text messages.
Craig4 is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th September 2021, 06:43 AM   #246
Hellbound
Merchant of Doom

Location: Not in Hell, but I can see it from here on a clear day...
Originally Posted by Craig4 View Post
Track suit boy sucks as a witness. I expect he gave up documents, e-mails and text messages.

This. If he told them where evidence could be found, they likely wouldn’t need testimony. Just speculation, though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 25th September 2021, 02:21 AM   #247
Segnosaur
Penultimate Amazing

Rudy Giuliani has reportedly been banned from Fox News. “Rudy is really hurt,” Politico quoted a source...Giuliani’s apparent expulsion may also be linked to Fox News business. Both the network and sometime personal attorney to Donald Trump have been sued by Dominion Voter Systems...Politico reported that Giuliani learned of his expulsion from Fox News on the eve of 11 September, when Fox & Friends host Pete Hegseth told him he was cut from the anniversary show....The website also reported that Giuliani’s son Andrew...had been banned.

I am trying to find some sympathy for him, but I really can't for some strange reason.

I'm Mary Poppin's Y'all! - Yondu

We are Groot - Groot
Segnosaur is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th September 2021, 03:16 AM   #248
smartcooky
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Segnosaur View Post
Rudy Giuliani has reportedly been banned from Fox News. “Rudy is really hurt,” Politico quoted a source...Giuliani’s apparent expulsion may also be linked to Fox News business. Both the network and sometime personal attorney to Donald Trump have been sued by Dominion Voter Systems...Politico reported that Giuliani learned of his expulsion from Fox News on the eve of 11 September, when Fox & Friends host Pete Hegseth told him he was cut from the anniversary show....The website also reported that Giuliani’s son Andrew...had been banned.

I am trying to find some sympathy for him, but I really can't for some strange reason.

What? American's Mayor? New York's Hero of 9/11? Banned from the 9/11 Anniversary programme? Bbbbbbbbut!!!!

Good!

Yeah, no - I don't have any difficulty finding no sympathy for him. The man has intentionally crapped all over his own legacy. The may have once been the guy who helped inspire NY to come back from the devastation of 9/11, but now, he will always be remembered as that guy whose face dripped cheap hair die, who stuck his hand down the front of his pants on camera in a hotel room in front of a young woman, who held a post election press conference in the yard of a landscaping business next to a sex shop, brought a drunk witness to a hearing, and farted at the same hearing, and who lost 63 times in a row in court.

He has only himself to blame for the position he now finds himself in. If he wants to at least partially redeem himself, he knows exactly what he needs to do. He needs to take revenge on The Orange Menace for throwing him under the bus....

► Evolution is "survival of the fittest" - the fittest being those who are stronger, healthier and better adapted. Covid-19 has changed that. The fittest are now the well informed, logical, science believers who listen to the experts and get vaccinated.
If you don't like my posts, opinions, or directness then put me on your ignore list. This will benefit both of us; you won't have to take umbrage at my posts, and I won't have to waste time talking to you... simples!

Last edited by smartcooky; 25th September 2021 at 05:11 AM.
smartcooky is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th September 2021, 07:29 AM   #249
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

This feeds my soul.
Old 26th September 2021, 10:11 AM   #250
Crossbow
Seeking Honesty and Sanity

Well now!

It sure has taken way too long for the brilliant executives at Fox News to recognize the toxic presence of Rudy Guilliani, but at least these executives finally did learn the obvious fact that Rudy Guilliana is a toxic POS.

On 15 FEB 2019 'BobTheCoward' said: "I constantly assert I am a fool."

A man's best friend is his dogma.
Crossbow is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th September 2021, 11:44 AM   #251
RecoveringYuppy
Penultimate Amazing

They only learned he could cost them money.
RecoveringYuppy is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th September 2021, 12:22 PM   #252
Stacyhs
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by RecoveringYuppy View Post
They only learned he could cost them money.
Exactly. Banning Rudy was a financial decision.
Stacyhs is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » USA Politics