IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » USA Politics

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags Capitol riot , Congressional hearings

Old 28th July 2021, 05:56 PM   #1
Stacyhs
Penultimate Amazing

The Jan. 6 Investigation

I think it's time to have a separate thread about the Congressional investigation into the Jan. 6 insurrection.

Yesterday, four Capitol police officers gave emotional and detailed accounts of what they experienced during the riots. Included in that testimony, were detailed descriptions of the wounds they received, what they heard from the insurrectionists which included racial epithets, pro-Trump rhetoric, what weapons they saw and were used against them, and how they feel about the insurrectionist deniers in Congress and elsewhere. What they said was directly contrary to what Trump has claimed:

Quote:
“These were peaceful people, these were great people.”
“The crowd was unbelievable and I mentioned the word ‘love,’ the love in the air, I’ve never seen anything like it,” he said of his rally on the Ellipse. “That’s why they went to Washington.”
“Too much spirit and faith and love, there was such love at that rally, you had over a million people,”
GOP Rep. Andrew Clyde said:

Quote:
“It was not an insurrection and we cannot call it that and be truthful. The House floor was never breached and it was not an insurrection. This is the truth: There was an undisciplined mob, there were some rioters and some who committed acts of vandalism. But let me be clear. There was no insurrection and to call it an insurrection is in my opinion a bold-faced lie. Watching the TV footage of those who entered the Capitol and walked through Statuary Hall showed people in an orderly fashion staying between the stanchions and ropes, taking videos and pictures. You know, if you didn’t know the TV footage was a video from January the 6th, you would actually think it was a normal tourist visit.”
When asked about this statement, Capitol Police Officer Daniel Hodges, who was the officer being suffocated by a door, had his gas mask ripped off and was punched by a rioter, said:
Quote:
"If that's what American tourists are like, I can see why foreign countries don't like American tourists.”
Rep. Mo Brooks gave an incendiary speech at the rally, screaming that it was time to "“start taking down names and kicking ass.” It's also been reported that he was wearing body armor under his windbreaker:
Quote:
“I was warned on Monday that there might be risks associated with the next few days,” he said. “And as a consequence of those warnings, I did not go to my condo. Instead, I slept on the floor of my office. And when I gave my speech at the Ellipse, I was wearing body armor.

“That’s why I was wearing that nice little windbreaker,” he told me with a grin. “To cover up the body armor.”

He didn’t say who warned him, or what the “risk” was that he’d been warned about. There were probably a “half-dozen different motivations that affected people in varying degrees” to engage in insurrection. He named, for example, “financial losses suffered because of the government’s reaction to COVID-19,” “the belief that there was significant voter fraud and election theft activity,” or “a great love and respect for President Trump.”
We can expect subpoenas being issued to such people as Jim Jordan, Mark Meadows, Ivanka Trump, Kevin McCarthy, Mo Brooks*, and even D. Trump himself. They can no longer hide behind a compliant DOJ. Expect a lot of "I don't recalls" from this motley crew.

*The Justice Department on Tuesday night rejected a request by Alabama Republican Rep. Mo Brooks for legal protection in court against a lawsuit linking him to the Jan. 6 insurrection at the U.S. Capitol. Brooks claimed he is protected because the speech was within his duties as representative. The court said:“The record indicates that the January 6 rally was an electioneering or campaign activity that Brooks would ordinarily be presumed to have undertaken in an unofficial capacity,” Justice Department civil attorneys said in a 29-page filing late Tuesday."
Stacyhs is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th July 2021, 06:26 PM   #2
newyorkguy
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Stacyhs View Post
I think it's time to have a separate thread about the Congressional investigation into the Jan. 6 insurrection...
I agree.

Some of the testimony on Tuesday by Capitol police officers who were involved was incredible.
newyorkguy is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th July 2021, 06:38 PM   #3
theprestige
Penultimate Amazing

Of course emotionally detailed accounts are the best kind of accounts. I certainly hope that Congress passes new laws based on emotionally detailed accounts.
theprestige is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th July 2021, 06:43 PM   #4
DallasDad
Muse

How much teeth does this commission have? Other than compelling testimony and getting it on the record--can they do anything? Won't partisanship continue as before, with each side only hardening their positions?
DallasDad is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th July 2021, 07:11 PM   #5
jnelso99
Muse

We can expect subpoenas being issued to such people as Jim Jordan, Mark Meadows, Ivanka Trump, Kevin McCarthy, Mo Brooks*, and even D. Trump himself.
And we can expect those subpoenas to be completely ignored by such people as Jim Jordan, Mark Meadows, Ivanka Trump, Kevin McCarthy, Mo Brooks, and even D. Trump himself.
jnelso99 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th July 2021, 07:31 PM   #6
Reformed Offlian
Muse

Originally Posted by jnelso99 View Post
And we can expect those subpoenas to be completely ignored by such people as Jim Jordan, Mark Meadows, Ivanka Trump, Kevin McCarthy, Mo Brooks, and even D. Trump himself.
Might be a bit more problematic now that Trump is a private citizen.
Reformed Offlian is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th July 2021, 08:49 PM   #7
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler

Originally Posted by jnelso99 View Post

We'll just let the police officers who were so well treated on January 6th serve them. I'm sure there won't be any problem.
Old 28th July 2021, 09:16 PM   #8
Ziggurat
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by theprestige View Post
Of course emotionally detailed accounts are the best kind of accounts. I certainly hope that Congress passes new laws based on emotionally detailed accounts.
It’s not often I see appeals to emotion explicitly labeled as such.
"As long as it is admitted that the law may be diverted from its true purpose -- that it may violate property instead of protecting it -- then everyone will want to participate in making the law, either to protect himself against plunder or to use it for plunder. Political questions will always be prejudicial, dominant, and all-absorbing. There will be fighting at the door of the Legislative Palace, and the struggle within will be no less furious." - Bastiat, The Law
Ziggurat is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th July 2021, 09:35 PM   #9
Skeptic Ginger
Nasty Woman

.... GOP Rep. Andrew Clyde said: ...
I wanted the issue to be addressed that wasn't: I saw that video Clyde was talking about. Someone at some door ushered the terrorists in and they passed through the Rotunda (or wherever) between the typical rope barriers that tourists might well indeed have gone through. It was bizarre given what was going on in the rest of the building and outside.

So confront that ******* Clyde: "Are you referring to the single clip of the mob passing through the rotunda? Is that really the only clip you saw of the whole day? How could that be and what proportion of time do you believe that one clip amounted to?"

Sometimes I think the Democrats are never properly prepared. Sigh.
Skeptic Ginger is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th July 2021, 09:43 PM   #10
Skeptic Ginger
Nasty Woman

Oh for pity's sake! How many police could give testimony from that day which wasn't emotional? Because police who were assaulted by a mob are overly emotional, in your opinion?

Did you not watch any of the news streams from 1/6? Where the **** were you? You know there are plenty of replays of the whole affair, right?

Because the testimony was emotional that what, makes it hyperbole?

You really need a serious reassessment here.
Skeptic Ginger is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th July 2021, 09:46 PM   #11
Skeptic Ginger
Nasty Woman

Originally Posted by Ziggurat View Post
So is this sarcasm or are you in agreement with TP?
Old 28th July 2021, 10:03 PM   #12
Susheel
Master Poster

Wait...what? You think this is a problem? I mean politicians constantly appeal to your emotions for votes, the state constantly taps into your emotions re: policies, good lord, even trial lawyers constantly appeal to the emotions of jurors to defend or prosecute a person. Your contrarianism is absurd.
Old 28th July 2021, 10:11 PM   #13
smartcooky
Penultimate Amazing

These four men recounted in graphic detail what happened to them, supported with graphic body-cam video. They were beaten the crap out of, one was tazered repeatedly with his own tazer, one had his eyes gouged, one now has a permanent traumatic brain injury that will affect him for the rest of his life, and your take away from all that was to mock them for their emotions. Well, I guess if I was beaten to the point of fearing for my life, I would be emotional too when recounting it to others, as would any thinking, feeling member of the human race.

As soon as I saw Stacy had opened a thread to discuss January 6, I knew that apologists for Dear Has-Been Leader like you two soon be along to minimize the testimony down to the level Repugnican talking points.
Edited by xjx388:  <SNIP> Rule 12

But hey, I understand perfectly well why you would want to belittle what happened to these, and the 170+ other officers who suffered permanent in injuries - its because they are testifying to what will become an inconvenient truth for Trumpublicans like you two, a truth that you will find it impossible to dismiss or deny.

This committee will investigate to find what caused the 1/6 insurrection - they will find the truth, one that most of us with even a modicum of intelligence already have a fair idea about. I can sum up the causes of 1/6 in four short paragraphs...

1. For more than six months leading up to the 2020 Presidential election, Donald Trump sowed the seeds of distrust among the morons that make up his base by repeatedly stating that if he lost the election, it would be because the Democrats will have stolen it.

2. When he actually did lose the election in November 2020 (by over seven million votes) he amplified his claims into The Big Lie. Taking a leaf from the Joseph Goebbels' Book of Propaganda, he incessantly repeated The Big Lie until he brainwashed his moronic followers into believing it.

3. In the weeks leading up to Electoral College certification, he ramped up the lies, repeating The Big Lie repeatedly, and adding in other lies such as the lie that the VP could stop the count and declare Trump the winner, and the lie that he could declare martial law to stop the Electoral College vote. He was ably assisted spreading those lies by a number of co-conspirators... Rudy Giuliani, Sydney Powell, Paul Gosar, Mo Brooks, Michael Flynn, Ted Cruz, Matt Gaetz, Josh Hawley, Marjorie Taylor-Greene, Lauren Boebert et al.

4. He invited his moronic base of deplorables to come to Washington DC for a rally. He had a number of his fellow traitors, including his idiot family, whip up his moronic base into a blind frenzy, pointed them at the Capitol and told them to stop the Electoral College vote - 'Stop what's happening in that building'.... and they did!

Anyone who thinks Trump did not intend for the mob to storm the Capitol is a complete idiot. FFS, the rally was called the "Stop the Steal" rally - they did EXACTLY what he told them to do, and then he spent the next few hours revelling in it.

What the **** did he and his co-conspirators think would happen?
► Evolution is "survival of the fittest" - the fittest being those who are stronger, healthier and better adapted. Covid-19 has changed that. The fittest are now the well informed, logical, science believers who listen to the experts and get vaccinated.
If you don't like my posts, opinions, or directness then put me on your ignore list. This will benefit both of us; you won't have to take umbrage at my posts, and I won't have to waste time talking to you... simples!

Last edited by xjx388; 30th July 2021 at 07:13 AM.
smartcooky is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th July 2021, 10:20 PM   #14
Stacyhs
Penultimate Amazing

Oh, FFSake! What "laws" are you blathering on about? They're investigating how and why this insurrection happened. This isn't about passing any laws. Your blatant pot stirring got old a long time ago and is as stale as last month's bread. And just as tasteless.

Originally Posted by Skeptic Ginger View Post
Oh for pity's sake! How many police could give testimony from that day which wasn't emotional? Because police who were assaulted by a mob are overly emotional, in your opinion?

Did you not watch any of the news streams from 1/6? Where the **** were you? You know there are plenty of replays of the whole affair, right?

Because the testimony was emotional that what, makes it hyperbole?

You really need a serious reassessment here.
I agree, S Ginger. Rather than address anything I presented in my post, theprestige ignores everything but the emotions of the police officers. WTF?
Stacyhs is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th July 2021, 10:25 PM   #15
Stacyhs
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Susheel View Post
Wait...what? You think this is a problem? I mean politicians constantly appeal to your emotions for votes, the state constantly taps into your emotions re: policies, good lord, even trial lawyers constantly appeal to the emotions of jurors to defend or prosecute a person. Your contrarianism is absurd.
'Absurd' is too kind a word. Unfortunately, what I'd really like to say violates
Old 28th July 2021, 10:32 PM   #16
Stacyhs
Penultimate Amazing

Quote:
So is this sarcasm or are you in agreement with TP?
Yes, I'd like to know the same thing.

The officers' testimony being emotional does not negate its validity.
Old 28th July 2021, 10:37 PM   #17
smartcooky
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by DallasDad View Post
How much teeth does this commission have? Other than compelling testimony and getting it on the record--can they do anything? Won't partisanship continue as before, with each side only hardening their positions?
It can make "criminal referrals" to the DoJ for citizens and organisations
► Evolution is "survival of the fittest" - the fittest being those who are stronger, healthier and better adapted. Covid-19 has changed that. The fittest are now the well informed, logical, science believers who listen to the experts and get vaccinated.
If you don't like my posts, opinions, or directness then put me on your ignore list. This will benefit both of us; you won't have to take umbrage at my posts, and I won't have to waste time talking to you... simples!
smartcooky is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th July 2021, 10:42 PM   #18
Cain
Straussian

I thought it was unAmerican. REAL men are stoic in the face of mortal danger (e.g., Clint Eastwood, John Wayne). These hysterical soyboys can go suck dicks in hell.
Diablo: You're a lousy bigot. Apologise and withdraw that remark.
Cain: Nah.
Cain is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th July 2021, 11:51 PM   #19
dirtywick
Illuminator

It was sworn testimony from law enforcement officers that were eye witnesses to the events. Because it was emotional, it must not be truthful is a pretty weak and lazy criticism. I think if you're interested in the truth of what happened in that building, that much of the footage reinforces, then this testimony needed to be heard.

-edit-

And really, an appeal to emotion? They weren't up there making an argument. They were saying what happened to them.

Last edited by dirtywick; 28th July 2021 at 11:55 PM.
dirtywick is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th July 2021, 11:56 PM   #20
Lurch
Graduate Poster

I know, right? Humans are supposed to repress their feelings at having been assaulted and in some cases beaten to near death by a violent mob. And laws, of course, are in no way intended to be shaped by feelings and emotions. Humanity, surely, must in no way figure into it. The Vulcan way!
Lurch is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th July 2021, 12:12 AM   #21
The Great Zaganza
Maledictorian

Rush, Hannity, Beck, Carlson and all the other Right-Wing grifters only use emotions, not facts, and yet we are told to take them as seriously as actual journalists.
Old 29th July 2021, 12:19 AM   #22
Lurch
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Cain View Post
I thought it was unAmerican. REAL men are stoic in the face of mortal danger (e.g., Clint Eastwood, John Wayne). These hysterical soyboys can go suck dicks in hell.
Sometimes you scare me, Cain. The hard edge here would almost make me doubt your rep.
Lurch is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th July 2021, 02:47 AM   #23
Captain_Swoop
Penultimate Amazing

Laura Ingraham on Fox is giving out 'best performance' awards to police officers from today’s hearing

Video in link

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1420209713644331009
Captain_Swoop is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th July 2021, 02:58 AM   #24
Vixen
Penultimate Amazing

The best description IMV was Officer Fanone describing it as being 'like a medieval battle field'.

Quote:
"It looked like a medieval battle scene," Michael Fanone recounted to ABC News Chief Justice Correspondent Pierre Thomas on Friday. "Some of the most brutal combat I've ever encountered."

When he arrived on scene, Fanone said, it was "chaos."
ABC News
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 001605a5-1600.jpg (132.2 KB, 8 views)

vilken tröst, vad än som kommer på!
Vixen is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th July 2021, 03:07 AM   #25
Darat
Lackey
Administrator

Why would you be looking to pass new laws? The actions were already against the law.
Old 29th July 2021, 03:17 AM   #26
smartcooky
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Captain_Swoop View Post
Laura Ingraham on Fox is giving out 'best performance' awards to police officers from today’s hearing

Video in link

A real scummy bitch isn't she!
Old 29th July 2021, 03:21 AM   #27
ponderingturtle
Orthogonal Vector

Yes the only time emotion is supposed to be expressed is in how much supreme court justices love beer.
ponderingturtle is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th July 2021, 03:29 AM   #28
Belz...
Fiend God

Originally Posted by DallasDad View Post
None. No. Yes.

"My views are nonsense. So what?" - BobTheCoward

Belz... is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th July 2021, 03:30 AM   #29
newyorkguy
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by dirtywick View Post
It was sworn testimony from law enforcement officers that were eye witnesses to the events. Because it was emotional, it must not be truthful is a pretty weak and lazy criticism...
This seems to be emerging as the official MAGA talking point. They have to come up with something to contradict the reality we've all seen and they don't have a whole lot to work with.
newyorkguy is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th July 2021, 03:31 AM   #30
Belz...
Fiend God

Originally Posted by smartcooky View Post
These four men recounted in graphic detail what happened to them, supported with graphic body-cam video. They were beaten the crap out of, one was tazered repeatedly with his own tazer, one had his eyes gouged, one now has a permanent traumatic brain injury that will affect him for the rest of his life, and your take away from all that was to mock them for their emotions.
Exactly like Saint Tucker did. Their right-wing media says jump, they jump.

Belz... is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th July 2021, 03:32 AM   #31
Belz...
Fiend God

Originally Posted by Captain_Swoop View Post

Video in link

What a despicable human being.

Old 29th July 2021, 05:16 AM   #32
kookbreaker
Evil Fokker

Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you “compassionate Comservatism” in just two sentences.

Thanks for helping me win Best Toys in Philly Voter in 2011,2012, and 2014! We won' be discussing the disappointment that was 2013.
kookbreaker is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th July 2021, 05:23 AM   #33
smartcooky
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by kookbreaker View Post
Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you “compassionate Comservatism” in just two sentences.
Yeah... its not a bug, it a feature!
Old 29th July 2021, 05:31 AM   #34
SuburbanTurkey
Penultimate Amazing

Dragging this over here from the other thread:

Quote:
The Dump-GOP legislators clearly sat around in a meeting to come up with this talking points memo they then sent around for ad nauseum repetition.

Here's this one: Nancy Pelosi and the BLM movement are to blame because they defunded the police.

And their cult followers will buy it, coming to a FB news stream or Twitter feed near you.

Here's a fact check on Capitol Police funding straight from the Libertarian Cato Institute on Jan 8, 2021

Someone needs to shove that in the face of anyone buying what Jordan is selling.

Re the police, they earned that money on the 6th!

I agree though someone at the top was responsible for dismissing the white protestors because they are alright guys. I think the police chief already resigned didn't he?
Many of the police worked hard that day in extremely adverse conditions and did their duty well. We also know that some did not.

Last I checked 6 were put on leave to investigate their conduct during the attack where some cops were seen glad-handing the mob and made it pretty clear where their sympathies lied. It's plainly obvious that decisions were made that left the Capitol a soft target, and the reasons for why that happened must be investigated thoroughly.

If the chief resigned, that's a good thing, but that's not the end of things. The leadership decision to not be prepared needs to be publicly explored in detail. Firing leadership is a necessary result, but not the end of the matter. The public needs to understand what was motivating this failure and how to prevent future repeats.

The police enabling of right wing political violence is a nationwide problem that must be addressed. The Capitol police being unprepared to stop a clearly telegraphed right wing attack is not a one-off phenomena. Across the country we have been seeing that police are either inexplicably unable or unwilling to enforce the law against violent right wing actors. I can't think of a higher profile way than to explore this particular example in extreme detail.

Last edited by SuburbanTurkey; 29th July 2021 at 05:35 AM.
SuburbanTurkey is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th July 2021, 05:43 AM   #35
jollyroger85
Banned

Originally Posted by Cain View Post
The attempt to overturn the Democratic process was Unamerican. ANYONE who was inside that building should face time, and those who were clearly ringleaders deserve time at gitmo, with the same treatment given those suspected of involvement in things AL Qaeda etc, because there is no difference in who and what they are. Anyone who openly sympathizes with the guilty deserve an active FBI file as well.

You heard me.
jollyroger85 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th July 2021, 05:57 AM   #36
TragicMonkey
Poisoned Waffles

It's an old trick: if the witness is emotional, say they're clearly too emotional to be trusted about the facts. If the witness is not emotional, say that they're clearly lying because any normal person would be emotional when recalling such things if they truly happened.
Old 29th July 2021, 06:00 AM   #37
Belz...
Fiend God

Originally Posted by TragicMonkey View Post
It's an old trick: if the witness is emotional, say they're clearly too emotional to be trusted about the facts. If the witness is not emotional, say that they're clearly lying because any normal person would be emotional when recalling such things if they truly happened.
Exactly. It shows that the emotional state of the witness is completely irrelevant: it's the narrative that counts for them.

Old 29th July 2021, 06:01 AM   #38
varwoche
Penultimate Amazing

It's as if you've posted a movie review after watching the first three minutes.
Old 29th July 2021, 06:02 AM   #39
kookbreaker
Evil Fokker

“How DARE you show emotion when talking about how you were almost beaten to death by lunatics I support!!”

Thanks for helping me win Best Toys in Philly Voter in 2011,2012, and 2014! We won' be discussing the disappointment that was 2013.
kookbreaker is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th July 2021, 06:03 AM   #40
Belz...
Fiend God

Originally Posted by varwoche View Post
It's as if you've posted a movie review after watching the first three minutes.
Or, more accurately, posted a movie review after reading the title of another review for that movie... broadcast on Fox News.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » USA Politics