IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » USA Politics

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags 2021 elections , California politics , Gavin Newsom

Old 27th August 2021, 05:01 PM   #121
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Sherkeu View Post
This is a big endorsement coup for Elder.

Former CA Democratic Senate Leader Romero Endorses Larry Elder Recall Election

Her ad:
YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE
Romero political clout in Cali is about zero.
I

Robert Heinlein.
dudalb is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th August 2021, 05:07 PM   #122
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Stacyhs View Post
Elder is a male supremacist. His attitudes toward women are disrespectful and archaic.

Elder thinks employers should be able to ask potential employees if they plan on becoming pregnant soon. Why would an employer ask that unless they want to weed out anyone they suspect would want maternity leave, etc? It would lead to employment discrimination toward women of child bearing years.

I remember being asked that over 30 years ago by a principal I was interviewing with. I knew damn good and well that I had better lie so I said "Not in the next several years".

https://www.cnn.com/2021/08/19/polit...men/index.html

Larry Elder is a disgusting person. I wouldn't vote for him to be dog catcher. I love dogs too much.
Only good thing if he wins is it might finally get something done about California';s ridiculous intiative/recall system. Far too easy to get stuff on the ballot. Reason is simple, while California's population has grown, the number of signatures needed to quality a intiative or recall has not changed for a long,long, time. NUmber of singanture needed really needs to be increased.

Robert Heinlein.
dudalb is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th August 2021, 10:24 PM   #123
mgidm86
Philosopher

The whole recall thing needs major work. There are somewhere around 40 candidates. One could win with less than 5 percent of the votes.

How is this going to lead to an improvement? You'd have better odds with roulette!

Maybe Newsom should be on the list of contenders and we could skip the initial recall part of the vote. I don't like Newsom but give me a break. This is no way to run a government.

How is it that California's liberal government has not fxed this obvious problem that has bit them in the ass twice in recent years?
Old 31st August 2021, 07:04 AM   #124
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by mgidm86 View Post
The whole recall thing needs major work. There are somewhere around 40 candidates. One could win with less than 5 percent of the votes.

How is this going to lead to an improvement? You'd have better odds with roulette!

Maybe Newsom should be on the list of contenders and we could skip the initial recall part of the vote. I don't like Newsom but give me a break. This is no way to run a government.

How is it that California's liberal government has not fxed this obvious problem that has bit them in the ass twice in recent years?
Why would you have a system where the Lt Governor doesn't take over? Isn't that point of the Lt Governor? Now you end up with the least freakish of the extras from a Star Wars bar scene.
Craig4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st August 2021, 12:50 PM   #125
GodMark2
Master Poster

46 official candidates, if Newsom takes barely less than 50% (still enough to 'lose'), then the winning candidate could potentially have less than 1.09% of the vote.

Or, as the GOP would call it: "The Most Decisive Landside in History! A Clear Mandate From The People!"
Old 31st August 2021, 01:30 PM   #126
RecoveringYuppy
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by GodMark2 View Post
46 official candidates, if Newsom takes barely less than 50% (still enough to 'lose'), then the winning candidate could potentially have less than 1.09% of the vote.
That would require everyone that votes no to skip the second question. There is some misinformation in this thread. The votes of people who vote not to recall do not get "thrown out". You can vote "no" on the recall yet also vote on his replacement and your vote will count.

Theoretically anyone can skip the second question. So the lowest winning percentage is "potentially" near zero if nearly everyone skipped the second question. Neither is really a practical concern.

Last edited by RecoveringYuppy; 31st August 2021 at 01:36 PM.
RecoveringYuppy is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st August 2021, 02:51 PM   #127
bruto
Penultimate Amazing

This being the sort of thread it is, I'm not going to bother to read back to all I've missed. I think the ideal answer for the Carolines of this world would be to put California back in the hands of the anti-vax, anti-science right wing trump humpers. In a few years it will all burn down and the people smart enough not to want to die from Covid will leave, and the stragglers who don't drop dead from Covid and smoke and exhaust can find rich ash-fertilized patches on which to grow their grape seeds and herbs, whereupon they will all be happy and fulfilled and able finally to shut the **** up.

Quand il dit "cuic" le moineau croit tout dire. (When he's tweeted the sparrow thinks he's said it all. (Jules Renard)
bruto is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st August 2021, 03:42 PM   #128
mgidm86
Philosopher

Originally Posted by bruto View Post
This being the sort of thread it is, I'm not going to bother to read back to all I've missed. I think the ideal answer for the Carolines of this world would be to put California back in the hands of the anti-vax, anti-science right wing trump humpers. In a few years it will all burn down and the people smart enough not to want to die from Covid will leave, and the stragglers who don't drop dead from Covid and smoke and exhaust can find rich ash-fertilized patches on which to grow their grape seeds and herbs, whereupon they will all be happy and fulfilled and able finally to shut the **** up.

I feel this way about the entire country. If the Right regains control I'm not just leaving Cali.
Old 1st September 2021, 02:56 PM   #129
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

Most recent polls indicate Newsom is pulling ahead.
I think people might be getting it that although Newsom has not a good job as governor, all of the alternatives are a lot worse.
I will vote no on the recall, but hope Newsom gets some challenges in the Democratic Primaty next year. This is definently a "Hold Your Nose And Vote" election for a lot of people.

Robert Heinlein.
Old 1st September 2021, 03:39 PM   #130
mgidm86
Philosopher

Dems do tend to vote by mail more than Repubs so we'll see how that lead holds. Cautiously optimistic, and it is a bad thing that I am forced to vote to keep Gavin in because I think he's scum. Repubs are even worse.

This is not how you elect someone to office and I will never support a recall here for anyone. This recall system is ridiculous.

I voted no on the recall and picked what was the current front-running Dem, whoever the hell that was. My gawd this is idiocy. We don't know who the hell we're voting for.
Old 1st September 2021, 04:21 PM   #131
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

Dems do tend to vote by mail more than Repubs so we'll see how that lead holds. Cautiously optimistic, and it is a bad thing that I am forced to vote to keep Gavin in because I think he's scum. Repubs are even worse.

This is not how you elect someone to office and I will never support a recall here for anyone. This recall system is ridiculous.

I voted no on the recall and picked what was the current front-running Dem, whoever the hell that was. My gawd this is idiocy. We don't know who the hell we're voting for.
Exactly. I really hope next year some good candiates run against Newsom in the democratic primary.
I don't think he is scum, just inept. And stupid. ALthough not important in itself, that French Laundry Stunt was one of the dumbest things I have ever seen a politician do.

Robert Heinlein.
Old 1st September 2021, 04:44 PM   #132
Stacyhs
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by dudalb View Post
Exactly. I really hope next year some good candiates run against Newsom in the democratic primary.
I don't think he is scum, just inept. And stupid. ALthough not important in itself, that French Laundry Stunt was one of the dumbest things I have ever seen a politician do.
It was bad but that pales in comparison to this:
YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE

And then there are these shining moments:

I AGREE

Last edited by Stacyhs; 1st September 2021 at 04:47 PM.
Stacyhs is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd September 2021, 01:02 PM   #133
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

It was bad but that pales in comparison to this:
I AGREE

And then there are these shining moments:

I AGREE
I despise Trump, but ,please, stop the whataboutism. It's no better coming frm the Dems then from the GOP.

Robert Heinlein.
Old 2nd September 2021, 02:29 PM   #134
marting
Master Poster

Looks like Newsom is going to easily defeat the recall. Elder is scaring moderate R's and energizing D's
Old 2nd September 2021, 10:27 PM   #135
Stacyhs
Penultimate Amazing

I despise Trump, but ,please, stop the whataboutism. It's no better coming frm the Dems then from the GOP.
Nope. I even acknowledged the French Laundry incident was bad. I didn't try and defend it with a true whataboutism. It was more for laughs.
Stacyhs is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th September 2021, 12:42 AM   #136
Stacyhs
Penultimate Amazing

The legacy of Donald Trump's Big Lie.

Claims of election fraud are already circulating in the CA recall election. This is the damage his Big Lie has done to our democracy. He's eroded our confidence in the integrity of our elections, the bedrock of our democracy. Damn him and his cronies who are responsible for this.

Quote:
Claims of election fraud surrounding California's September 14 election over whether to recall Democratic Gov. Gavin Newsom have already started to spread.
Quote:
The outlet found almost half of the 47 posts published on August 15 "contained either overtly false claims, references to popular conspiracy theories, or expressions of concern about election rigging in either the body of the post or the comments."
Quote:
The New York Times debunked two claims floating around about the recall election. The first was that the ballot envelopes had holes that would help screen for ballots that voted in favor of recalling Newsom.

The Times said the claims spread quickly online, with one Instagram video gaining hundreds of thousands of views before eventually getting a fact check label added to it.
A spokesperson for the California Secretary of State's Office of Election Cybersecurity told The Times the envelope holes were not new and that they helped voters with vision impairments know where to sign.

Another claim spread online concerned a felon who was passed out in a 7-Eleven parking lot. Police were called to the scene and found the man with "a loaded firearm, drugs and thousands of pieces of mail, including more than 300 unopened mail-in ballots," according to The Times.

Despite claims on right-wing sites that the man was trying to help Newsom steal the election, Mark Ponegalek, a public information officer for the Torrance Police Department, told the outlet the claims were "baseless."
Ponegalek said there was no indication the man intended to commit election fraud and may have intended to commit identity fraud instead.
https://www.businessinsider.com/fals...lection-2021-9
Old 4th September 2021, 12:52 AM   #137
Warp12
Graduate Poster

This has become a comfort word used whenever a certain party and/or supporters are exposed for their hypocrisy. As related to Newsome, it doesn't really matter if he loses out. The state will remain overwhelmingly blue. This whole debate amounts to nothing.
Old 4th September 2021, 02:00 PM   #138
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

The legacy of Donald Trump's Big Lie.

Claims of election fraud are already circulating in the CA recall election. This is the damage his Big Lie has done to our democracy. He's eroded our confidence in the integrity of our elections, the bedrock of our democracy. Damn him and his cronies who are responsible for this.

https://www.businessinsider.com/fals...lection-2021-9
We have had one poster here see something sinister in his ballot has a "return Service Requested" stamp on his ballot. Yeah, the modern version of "return to sender" is really evidence of a conspiracy.

Robert Heinlein.
Old 4th September 2021, 02:00 PM   #139
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Warp12 View Post
This has become a comfort word used whenever a certain party and/or supporters are exposed for their hypocrisy. As related to Newsome, it doesn't really matter if he loses out. The state will remain overwhelmingly blue. This whole debate amounts to nothing.
Prolbem is a nutcase like Elder can do a lot of damage in just 12 months.

Robert Heinlein.
Old 4th September 2021, 02:03 PM   #140
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

Edler made an appreance on Fox News where he stated he would replace Feinstein with a Republican givent he chance, and said as governor he would do his best to "blow up" the Biden Adminsitration.
Nice going, Larry, let's scare the moderates in Cal even more. You have got the base reved up, but you are probably losing everygody else.
Privately. some in the Califorina GOP are unhappy that Elder has become that front runner to replace Newsom instead of somebody who less of a loose cannon.

Robert Heinlein.
Old 4th September 2021, 03:09 PM   #141
Warp12
Graduate Poster

Prolbem is a nutcase like Elder can do a lot of damage in just 12 months.
"Damage" or "good". These are fluid terms in a democracy.
Old 4th September 2021, 03:15 PM   #142
Stacyhs
Penultimate Amazing

"Damage" or "good". These are fluid terms in a democracy.
Yeah, a black misogynist who claims there is no systemic racism in the US and that police don't pull over drivers just because they're black becomes a governor. What could possibly go wrong?
Old 4th September 2021, 03:17 PM   #143
Warp12
Graduate Poster

Yeah, a black misogynist who claims there is no systemic racism in the US and that police don't pull over drivers just because they're black becomes a governor. What could possibly go wrong?
I wouldn't expect a different interpretation.
Old 4th September 2021, 03:18 PM   #144
Stacyhs
Penultimate Amazing

I wouldn't expect a different interpretation.
Can you disprove anything I said about him?
Old 4th September 2021, 03:38 PM   #145
Warp12
Graduate Poster

Can you disprove anything I said about him?
Denial of "systemic racism" is only a negative for Dems.

Democrats are the new slavers. They stress to minorities how oppressed they are, offer them trinkets, and convince them to embrace their rule.

It is nauseating.
Old 4th September 2021, 03:48 PM   #146
kevbo
Thinker

Democrats are the new slavers. They stress to minorities how oppressed they are, offer them trinkets, and convince them to embrace their rule.

It is nauseating.
That isn't how the minorities I know seem to feel about it.

Oh damn, sucked in again. I'm gone.
kevbo is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th September 2021, 04:13 PM   #147
Stacyhs
Penultimate Amazing

You're right. Only Dems see denying the existence of systemic racism as a negative. Republicans are very good at denying the truth and see nothing wrong with doing so. Or else think that systemic racism is a good thing.
[quote]

Right...because the fact that in 2018, 20.8% and in 2019, 18.8% of black people lived below the poverty line compared to just 7.3% of non-Hispanic whites in 2019 has nothing to do with systemic racism, right? So, if not systemic racism, what accounts for the huge disparity there? I'd love to hear your reasons for this.

(Buckle up, dear readers. This may get a bit hairy!)

You do realize your post is implying that black people are too stupid to understand that they're being fooled into seeing racism that doesn't exist by being given cheap trinkets, don't you? Or maybe you don't.

It is nauseating.
I have to agree. The racist overtones are quite nauseating. And I see you don't dispute that Elder is a misogynist.

Last edited by Stacyhs; 4th September 2021 at 04:22 PM.
Old 4th September 2021, 04:21 PM   #148
Stacyhs
Penultimate Amazing

No, there's no systemic racism in AMURICA!

Quote:
The average non-white school district receives $2,226 less per student, and the persisting achievement gap means Black students are less likely to attend college, thus reducing their lifetime earnings by 65%.
Sources: NPR and Manhattan Institute

Quote:
Black Americans are more likely to be turned down for mortgages and are dramatically less likely to own homes, which is partly why Black American families have 90% less wealth than white families.
Source: Brookings Institution

Quote:
Black-owned businesses are 2x as likely to be denied loans as those owned by white people. And up to 95% of Black-owned businesses may have been shut out of the federal government’s recent Paycheck Protection Program.
Source: Center for Responsible Lending

Quote:
Black families are more likely to live near concentrated poverty because of long-term segregation and racist housing and mortgage policies. A Black family earning $157K per year is less likely to qualify for a loan than a white family earning $40K.
Source: The Century Foundation

Quote:
Besides being 2x as likely to be killed by police, Black Americans are more likely to be stopped by the police, detained pretrial, charged with more serious crimes, and sentenced more harshly than white people.
Source: Vera Institute of Justice

But acknowledging all the above is only seen as a 'bad thing' by Democrats.
Old 4th September 2021, 04:37 PM   #149
Warp12
Graduate Poster

I love it when a plan comes together. Dems sure do love controlling them minorities, no matter how they must distort the facts. Historically, and now.

Last edited by Warp12; 4th September 2021 at 04:40 PM.
Warp12 is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th September 2021, 04:41 PM   #150
kevbo
Thinker

No, there's no systemic racism in AMURICA!

Sources: NPR and Manhattan Institute

Source: Brookings Institution

Source: Center for Responsible Lending

Source: The Century Foundation

Source: Vera Institute of Justice

But acknowledging all the above is only seen as a 'bad thing' by Democrats.
Thanks for doing the digging for all of that. Too bad it won't move the needle one iota for some people. Case in point - Warp12's replay. (sigh) But thank you for trying, Stacyhs.
kevbo is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th September 2021, 04:44 PM   #151
Stacyhs
Penultimate Amazing

I love it when a plan comes together. Dems sure do love controlling them minorities. Historically, and now.
Funny. I thought it was the former slave holding states aka the GOP stronghold states that really loved controlling them. You know, the party that used to be called Republican but switched platforms and ideology with the Dems after the Civil Rights movement of the 1960's? And please, don't go all denier and say that didn't happen because political historians agree it did.
Old 5th September 2021, 01:53 AM   #152
Agatha
Winking at the Moon
Deputy Admin

Mod WarningDo not make sock accusations in-thread. Report suspicions to the mod team.
Responding to this mod box in thread will be off topic Posted By:Agatha
Old 5th September 2021, 01:30 PM   #153
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

Forget denying Systematic Racism, though that is bad. Elder's Covid denialism is a much more dangerous thing short term.

Robert Heinlein.
Old 5th September 2021, 01:49 PM   #154
Stacyhs
Penultimate Amazing

Forget denying Systematic Racism, though that is bad. Elder's Covid denialism is a much more dangerous thing short term.
True. Claims by elder recently:
Quote:
"I don't believe the science suggests that young people should be vaccinated. I don't believe the science suggests that young people should have to wear masks at school."
"...young people are not likely to contract the coronavirus, and when they do, their symptoms are likely to be mild, and they're not likely to be hospitalized, and certainly not likely to die."
Quote:
More than 49,000 children have been hospitalized with Covid-19 since August of 2020, according to the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
The Delta variant is much more contagious and deadly than original Covid but Elder seems to be stuck in early 2020.

Quote:
Though Elder is correct that younger people are less at risk of severe illness and death than older people, that does not mean that the disease has been without dangers for the younger population. Among children who are younger than 18 years old, 496 have died from Covid-19, according to data from the CDC website as of Monday. And 3,031 Covid-19 patients between the ages of 18 and 29 years old have died, according to the agency's data.

Elder insisted that he is "not anti-vax," noting that he has been vaccinated and that he urges others to get the Covid-19 vaccine. But he said as governor he "certainly will not" require California state workers to get vaccinated, or to get tested once a week, or to wear masks at work, as Newsom has mandated.

He rejected the idea that there are increasing numbers of young people who are being hospitalized with Covid-19. That position contradicts the facts. In mid-August, data from the CDC showed that every age group under the age of 50 had surpassed its previous record of hospitalizations, which were recorded in January. And among those groups, the biggest increase in hospitalizations occurred among adults ages 30 to 39 and children under 18.
Quote:
The American Academy of Pediatrics has recommended universal masking in schools for everyone over the age of 2, regardless of vaccination status.
https://www.cnn.com/2021/08/31/polit...ren/index.html
Old 5th September 2021, 02:02 PM   #155
Warp12
Graduate Poster

True. Claims by elder recently:

The Delta variant is much more contagious and deadly than original Covid but Elder seems to be stuck in early 2020.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/08/31/polit...ren/index.html
I'm not endorsing his dumb views on Covid; but at my last check only 358 children had died of Covid. Perspective matters.

ETA: I'm sure the number might be higher now, but still statistically insignificant.

Last edited by Warp12; 5th September 2021 at 02:13 PM.
Warp12 is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th September 2021, 03:21 PM   #156
Stacyhs
Penultimate Amazing

I'm not endorsing his dumb views on Covid; but at my last check only 358 children had died of Covid. Perspective matters.

ETA: I'm sure the number might be higher now, but still statistically insignificant.
Apparently you didn't actually read my post as it clearly states:

Quote:
Among children who are younger than 18 years old, 496 have died from Covid-19, according to data from the CDC website as of Monday. And 3,031 Covid-19 patients between the ages of 18 and 29 years old have died, according to the agency's data.
I'm sure the parents, grandparents, siblings, etc of those 496 dead children think it's "statistically insignificant".

Is the amount of deaths the only thing that matters? What about those that survived but are suffering from long term affects:

Quote:
Although it is not yet clear how many children in the U.S. have been affected by this “long-COVID” syndrome, studies show that up to 40 percent of children in Italy and approximately 15-20 percent of children in England are experiencing “long-haul” COVID-19 symptoms.

Post-COVID Symptoms in Kids
Dr. Clouser says you might notice that children with lasting symptoms related to a previous COVID-19 infection may experience the following:

a struggle to make it through the day in school
exhaustion
trouble concentrating
increased difficulty with schoolwork, leading to lower-than-usual grades
decreased performance in athletics compared to their pre-COVID level
fatigue or breathing problems while participating in sports
“In older kids, you may notice a behavior change or observe that something is just ‘off,’” said Dr. Clouser. “Your child may even say that they just don’t feel right.”

Younger children may show more subtle signs of trouble, such as not participating in everyday activities. For example, you should be concerned if your child, who normally enjoys the playground, now prefers to sit on a bench and watch others.
https://www.hackensackmeridianhealth...ids-long-term/

And what about those kids who don't die or suffer from negative long term effects? They can and do infect others that may die or end up on a respirator for months.

Delta is more dangerous for everyone, including children.
Old 5th September 2021, 03:26 PM   #157
Warp12
Graduate Poster

Apparently you didn't actually read my post as it clearly states:

I'm sure the parents, grandparents, siblings, etc of those 496 dead children think it's "statistically insignificant".

Is the amount of deaths the only thing that matters? What about those that survived but are suffering from long term affects:

https://www.hackensackmeridianhealth...ids-long-term/

And what about those kids who don't die or suffer from negative long term effects? They can and do infect others that may die or end up on a respirator for months.

Delta is more dangerous for everyone, including children.
Are you saying 496 out of 630,000+ deaths is statistically significant? Sounds like Elder is at least partially correct. Spare me the "sympathy for the children" sob story.
Old 5th September 2021, 03:30 PM   #158
RecoveringYuppy
Penultimate Amazing

Are you saying 496 out of 630,000+ deaths is statistically significant?
Since it is a measured number it is practically guaranteed to be statistically significant in any context where that phrase would even make sense. Maybe you should rephrase what you are trying to say with terms you can use properly.
RecoveringYuppy is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th September 2021, 03:35 PM   #159
Warp12
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by RecoveringYuppy View Post
Since it is a measured number it is practically guaranteed to be statistically significant in any context where that phrase would even make sense. Maybe you should rephrase what you are trying to say with terms you can use properly.
Old 5th September 2021, 03:59 PM   #160
Stacyhs
Penultimate Amazing

Are you saying 496 out of 630,000+ deaths is statistically significant? Sounds like Elder is at least partially correct.
Once again, you ignore the rest of the post and only pick out what you want. You just don't address the children who survived and now have long term negative effects or that they spread the virus to others. Or that the Delta variant is worse.

Quote:
Spare me the "sympathy for the children" sob story.
Wow. Such a revealing line. And not good. So much for the 'compassionate conservative" bit.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » USA Politics