ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » USA Politics

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags donald trump , Trump administration , Trump controversies

Closed Thread
Old 12th February 2019, 01:16 PM   #121
a_unique_person
Director of Hatcheries and Conditioning

Originally Posted by BobTheCoward View Post
"Incredibly violent"? What superlative would they use to describe the violence of a mass stabbing?
Hitler's rallies were much better organised. Everything Trump does it's just as hoc chaos.
For if a man pretend to me that God hath spoken to him supernaturally, and immediately, and I make doubt of it, I cannot easily perceive what argument he can produce to oblige me to believe it. Hobbes
a_unique_person is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 12th February 2019, 01:25 PM   #122
Segnosaur
Penultimate Amazing

Quote:
Trump supporter attacks BBC cameraman.
"Incredibly violent"? What superlative would they use to describe the violence of a mass stabbing?
What happened was an assault against a member of the media, at an event that featured a speaker (i.e. the president) who has repeatedly made allegations that the media was the "enemy of the people".

Here's a suggestion... instead of complaining about the wording of the reporter's statement or possible exaggerations, maybe you should actually be a little more concerned about the actions of Trump, when he constantly insults the media (calling it "fake news") and claiming that they are the "enemy of the people". (And he has been doing so even after they were targeted by one of his supporters with bomb threats.)

If you had to rate the 2 things, a rational person would find the bigger problem with the actions of Trump rather than the way the victims characterize the attacks.

I'm Mary Poppin's Y'all! - Yondu

We are Groot - Groot
Segnosaur is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 12th February 2019, 01:27 PM   #123
Garrison
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Segnosaur View Post
The president and employees of the executive are allowed to engage in political activities, but they are required to reimburse the government for some of the costs.

From: https://www.wusa9.com/article/news/l...s/65-584456401
If the president travels to endorse Congressional Candidates, either the campaign or a political action committee must reimburse the government for some of the expenses. Things like food, lodging and whatever the president would have paid on a commercial ticket. When travel involves both official and political functions, the White House uses a formula to determine how much airfare is to be paid by the traveler, and how any per diem and other travel related costs are to be paid by the government. Also the Federal Election Commission said for travel on behalf of a campaign, "The reimbursement for that travel is the responsibility of the committee on whose behalf the travel occurs."

So, the big question is whether Trump actually followed protocol and paid for his food/lodging/cost of a commercial flight, or whether he avoided those costs by either: 1) totally ignoring the issue (which would be illegal, but falls in line with how Trump normally operates), or 2) claiming that the trip was an 'official' function (i.e. part of his official job as president, which most people recognize that it was not.)
And its something that previous presidents have done without any issues, of course previous presidents had no trouble releasing their tax returns or divesting themselves of their financial interests, or you know a thousand other things that Trump appears to find impossible.

What happened was an assault against a member of the media, at an event that featured a speaker (i.e. the president) who has repeatedly made allegations that the media was the "enemy of the people".

Here's a suggestion... instead of complaining about the wording of the reporter's statement or possible exaggerations, maybe you should actually be a little more concerned about the actions of Trump, when he constantly insults the media (calling it "fake news") and claiming that they are the "enemy of the people". (And he has been doing so even after they were targeted by one of his supporters with bomb threats.)

If you had to rate the 2 things, a rational person would find the bigger problem with the actions of Trump rather than the way the victims characterize the attacks.
Yeah but its become SOP now for Trumpistas (and Bob), avoid substantive issues by finding some piece of trivia to obsess over.

Last edited by Garrison; 12th February 2019 at 01:32 PM.
Garrison is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 12th February 2019, 01:43 PM   #124
Skeptic Ginger
Nasty Woman

Originally Posted by Ziggurat View Post
That's not quite true. The Hatch Act prohibits most federal employees from doing partisan political activities. But employees of the Executive Office of the President are allowed to...
Didn't a POTUS and Veep or two get chastised for using the oval office phone for campaigning?
Old 12th February 2019, 02:00 PM   #125
JoeMorgue
Self Employed
Remittance Man

Originally Posted by dudalb View Post
That politics is often about emotion, about symbolism and imagery ,is what a lot of people here just do not get. It's the Mr. Spock syndrome again (expecting humand beings to be totally logical and have no emotions).
I don't like it at all, but that is the reality,and to ignore that fact is just plain stupid from a political pointe of view.
And that's why we just keep having the "But Trump winning makes no logical sense... oh look he won" conversation over and over and people going "Well can't win again that doesn't make any sense!" in response.
JoeMorgue is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 12th February 2019, 03:31 PM   #126
Tsukasa Buddha
Other (please write in)

Originally Posted by JoeMorgue View Post
And that's why we just keep having the "But Trump winning makes no logical sense... oh look he won" conversation over and over and people going "Well can't win again that doesn't make any sense!" in response.
Do you ever get tired of being so much more enlightened and wise than everyone else?

Seriously, that is not the conversation people are having. Every time someone talks about the bad policy or harm Trump does, you pop in to say "Trump supporters won't care". And when people note when he breaks laws you go "Oh, you guys are always saying 'this is going to get him' and it never does".

Has it occurred to you that people are having a different conversation, and you are just making snide interjections? Not every discussion is "here is our official public message to defeat Trump".

Last edited by Tsukasa Buddha; 12th February 2019 at 03:34 PM.
Tsukasa Buddha is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 12th February 2019, 04:17 PM   #127
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by a_unique_person View Post
Hitler's rallies were much better organised. Everything Trump does it's just as hoc chaos.
And Trump ain't got Leni Riefenstahl working for him....

Robert Heinlein.
dudalb is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 12th February 2019, 04:20 PM   #128
Stacyhs
Philosopher

And Trump ain't got Leni Riefenstahl working for him....
If so, we'd have a classic film called "Triumph of the Swill".
Stacyhs is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 12th February 2019, 04:31 PM   #129
carlitos
"mŠs divertido"

Originally Posted by Norman Alexander View Post
Indeed. I corrected myself a few posts later.
sorry - skimming.

Originally Posted by Norman Alexander View Post
I'd like to see him highlighting anything. I suspect it's all stream-of-conscience output for him, plus loose dentures. United Shtashes! Covfefe!
In this case, he'd be highlighting to copy / paste the Persian from whomever sent it to him. That could require a staff of 3 or 4, now that I think of it.

Imagine if you will:

Lackey - here's the Iranian-language thing, Mr. Pres, just cut & paste it into your tweet.

Pres - I'm trying to highlight, but every time I get to the end, it switches to highlight the first word.

Lackey - That's because it's Persian; they write from right to left, like Arabic.

Pres - (struggling) Grr. Stupid phone Grr. covfefe.

Last edited by carlitos; 12th February 2019 at 04:33 PM.
carlitos is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 12th February 2019, 04:56 PM   #130
Norman Alexander
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Stacyhs View Post
If so, we'd have a classic film called "Triumph of the Swill".
(I hope I have this right)

Sieg das Schmutzwasser!
...our governments are just trying to protect us from terror. In the same way that someone banging a hornetsí nest with a stick is trying to protect us from hornets. Frankie Boyle, Guardian, July 2015
Norman Alexander is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 12th February 2019, 05:15 PM   #131
Ziggurat
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Skeptic Ginger View Post
Didn't a POTUS and Veep or two get chastised for using the oval office phone for campaigning?
IIRC the problem was fundraising, not just campaigning.
"As long as it is admitted that the law may be diverted from its true purpose -- that it may violate property instead of protecting it -- then everyone will want to participate in making the law, either to protect himself against plunder or to use it for plunder. Political questions will always be prejudicial, dominant, and all-absorbing. There will be fighting at the door of the Legislative Palace, and the struggle within will be no less furious." - Bastiat, The Law
Ziggurat is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 12th February 2019, 05:38 PM   #132
BobTheCoward
Penultimate Amazing

I don't think you understand what a rational person is. Two different conclusions can be reached by two different rational people based on what they value.
BobTheCoward is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 12th February 2019, 05:40 PM   #133
Skeptic Ginger
Nasty Woman

Originally Posted by Ziggurat View Post
IIRC the problem was fundraising, not just campaigning.
And? Does that not contradict your assertion?
Old 12th February 2019, 06:05 PM   #134
BadBoy
Graduate Poster

I wish Mueller would hurry up and put a stop to all this nonsense.
Old 12th February 2019, 06:36 PM   #135
Minoosh
Philosopher

Originally Posted by BadBoy View Post
He can't, because Trump keeps breaking more laws.
Minoosh is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 12th February 2019, 06:39 PM   #136
Captain_Swoop
Penultimate Amazing

Trump Tweets

Was just presented the concept and parameters of the Border Security Deal by hard working Senator Richard Shelby. Looking over all aspects knowing that this will be hooked up with lots of money from other sources....

....Will be getting almost $23 BILLION for Border Security. Regardless of Wall money, it is being built as we speak!
Captain_Swoop is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 12th February 2019, 06:41 PM   #137
Foolmewunz
Grammar Resistance Leader
TLA Dictator

Originally Posted by Squeegee Beckenheim View Post
This is from his crackerjack team of advisors. Basically it's the "look for loose change behind the sofa cushions" scenario. The Executive thinks that they can appropriate any unused monies from various programs (authorized by Congress or by actual Emergencies) to finance the boss's boondoggle. The precedent this would set for the next Dem President scares anyone in the Republican Party with a brain. On January 21, 2020 President Pocahontas will have the auditors check the pockets and bottoms of the purses at the Pentagon and appropriate all the left-over funds and direct it to the purchase of every available property within 2 miles of Mar A Lago, New Bedford, the Trump Hotel D.C., and Trump Plaza in NYC. "Homelessness is a national crisis. By Executive Order we are funding the Every Man a King series of Homeless Centers. In order to apply the funds to rehabilitation programs, construction will be of unpainted cinderblock and tar paper."

Or she could declare a National Park and Water Moccasin Refuge in the entire Florida panhandle.

It's not that liberals have become less tolerant. It's that conservatives have become more intolerable.
Foolmewunz is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 12th February 2019, 07:27 PM   #138
BobTheCoward
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Captain_Swoop View Post
Trump Tweets

Was just presented the concept and parameters of the Border Security Deal by hard working Senator Richard Shelby. Looking over all aspects knowing that this will be hooked up with lots of money from other sources....

....Will be getting almost $23 BILLION for Border Security. Regardless of Wall money, it is being built as we speak!
That is so desperate.
BobTheCoward is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 12th February 2019, 08:07 PM   #139
Norman Alexander
Philosopher

Trump Tweets

Trump-Or-Not says only 67% chance this tweet was written by Donny. The word "parameters" should be a giveaway. It's a word he doesn't know or use.
...our governments are just trying to protect us from terror. In the same way that someone banging a hornetsí nest with a stick is trying to protect us from hornets. Frankie Boyle, Guardian, July 2015
Norman Alexander is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 12th February 2019, 08:10 PM   #140
Minoosh
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Foolmewunz View Post
Or she could declare a National Park and Water Moccasin Refuge in the entire Florida panhandle.
Do you mean "peninsula"? The Panhandle is just that bit right under Alabama.
Minoosh is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 12th February 2019, 10:12 PM   #141
The Great Zaganza
Maledictorian

Stealing money from disaster funds is Trump's idea of punishing Dems for not giving him his Wall money.
After all, only Dems live in California and Puerto Rico.
Old 12th February 2019, 10:30 PM   #142
Skeptic Ginger
Nasty Woman

Originally Posted by The Great Zaganza View Post
Stealing money from disaster funds is Trump's idea of punishing Dems for not giving him his Wall money.
Isn't Nunes from CA?
Old 12th February 2019, 10:51 PM   #143
Roger Ramjets
Illuminator

Originally Posted by JoeMorgue View Post
I really don't think "But think of the butterflies!" is going to sway anybody already on board with the wall.
I seem to remember a lot of hand-wringing over how wind turbines might kill a few birds (when millions die every year from hitting windows or being killed by pets). But you're right of course. It's only bad if Democrats do it.
Old 13th February 2019, 02:20 AM   #144
Foolmewunz
TLA Dictator

Originally Posted by Minoosh View Post
Do you mean "peninsula"? The Panhandle is just that bit right under Alabama.
Meant "panhandle". Trump Country.

It's not that liberals have become less tolerant. It's that conservatives have become more intolerable.
Foolmewunz is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 13th February 2019, 02:27 AM   #145
Foolmewunz
TLA Dictator

Isn't Nunes from CA?
I'm sure he maintains a pied-a-terre in CA but the family homestead and dairy farm moved to Iowa.... coincidentally in Steve King's district.

Old 13th February 2019, 02:46 AM   #146
GlennB
Loggerheaded, earth-vexing fustilarian

Originally Posted by BadBoy View Post
Originally Posted by Minoosh View Post
He can't, because Trump keeps breaking more laws.
It's a brilliantly simple plan!

Imagine if they can't arrest you for theft until they've investigated all your thefts. Keep on thieving!

Last edited by GlennB; 13th February 2019 at 03:12 AM.
GlennB is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 13th February 2019, 02:48 AM   #147
Squeegee Beckenheim
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by The Great Zaganza View Post
Alternatively: only Democrats care about helping other people.
Old 13th February 2019, 03:07 AM   #148
Captain_Swoop
Penultimate Amazing

Trump Retweets

The White House
‏Verified account
@WhiteHouse
Americans pay 180 percent of what Europeans, Canadians, and Japanese pay for the exact same drugs!

Our seniors aren't going to foot the bill for free-riders abroad any longer, HHS Secretary Alex Azar says.

President Trump's commitment to improving the quality of life for all Americans has led to the largest single decline in drug prices in 46 YEARS.
Captain_Swoop is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 13th February 2019, 03:08 AM   #149
Captain_Swoop
Penultimate Amazing

Trump Tweets

I want to thank all Republicans for the work you have done in dealing with the Radical Left on Border Security. Not an easy task, but the Wall is being built and will be a great achievement and contributor toward life and safety within our Country!
Old 13th February 2019, 03:15 AM   #150
Aridas
Crazy Little Green Dragon

Originally Posted by Belz... View Post
Who tweeted this? Mirror-universe bizarro anti-Trump?
Hmm? This is standard Republican campaign speak. Much like "We are trying to protect Pre-Existing condition protections! The Democrats are trying to destroy them!" while they literally lead a lawsuit to destroy those protections and the Democrats fight against it. Or much of their messaging when it comes to Democrats and border security, crime, abortion, etc.

In other news... There's a heck of a lot of missing African-American votes in Georgia. 127,000, potentially.

Quote:
And then, just for kicks, they decided to run a statistical analysis by race. And viola, they discovered that an incredibly disproportionate number of Georgia voters in majority black precincts didn’t record a vote for the second-highest office in the state. They found the anomaly was incredibly high in precincts where there were high percentages of black registered voters.

And here is the troubling part: According to the report from Coalition for Good Governance (CGG) and the experts who spoke with The Root, the undervote wasn’t concentrated in Democratic areas. It seemed to specifically happen in black neighborhoods. Even stranger, the black voters’ absentee mail ballots didn’t reflect the drop-off, only the people who voted on election day and people who voted on machines in early voting.

The CGG’s report notes:

Quote:
The extreme undervote issue occurred at statistically significant levels in 101 of Georgia’s 159 counties. However, the undervotes on voting machines are concentrated in precincts where African American voters make up the majority of the precincts’ registered voters. The rates of touchscreen machine–reported undervotes in such precincts in the Lt. Governor contest are far greater than the undervote rates in non–African American neighborhoods regardless of whether those neighborhoods lean Democratic or Republican. The undervote problem did not happen at the same exaggerated levels in many primarily White neighborhoods that overwhelmingly voted for Stacey Abrams and other Democrats, rebutting the argument that the difference can be explained by party-driven voter behavior.
The Root was given exclusive access to the analyzed data from the 2018 Georgia elections as well as the analyses conducted by some of the top experts in the area. We spoke to the researchers and none of them has a logical explanation for the statistical anomaly.

The statistics professor from Berkeley can’t explain it. The voting-machine expert at the University of Michigan doesn’t know how it happened. The data analyst from one of the leading analytics firm in the world has no answers. The political expert who specializes in black voters can’t explain it.

Either all the black people in Georgia collectively decided to skip a vote on their ballot or something happened with the voting machines. But only the machines where black people voted.
That last bit slightly overstates it, but with so very many problems happening in Georgia, there really, really needs to be investigations and fixes in the works.

While on the topic of voting issues, though... Evidence of Texas' incompetence in flagging so-called 'non-citizen' voters continues to stack up

Quote:
Texas may have had to quickly back off the false claim, but the effects continue. The Lonestar State is facing multiple federal lawsuits for its efforts to intimidate valid voters away from the polls by "flagging" them as illegal on the flimsiest of evidence. Talking Points Memo notes that in one county, warnings went out to voters that they would be purged from the rolls unless they made contact—but the notices were sent out without any "basic contact information or even an official letterhead."

Quote:
“I questioned whether I had done something wrong, or if somebody was trying to prank me.” Jane Doe #2 wrote in the declaration. “I did not know where to go or who to call to receive answers to my questions.”
So hasty was the Republican effort to purge voters from the rolls that the details of how voters might un-purge themselves were treated as an afterthought, at best. The end result: intimidating letters, largely to minority voters, warning them of legal violations that did not happen but which will get them yanked from the voting rolls anyway based on a Republican say-so.
And another reminder. Trump failed to produce required report on Khashoggi murder. Unsurprisingly, Republicans seem to be leaning towards quietly letting violations of the law drop, yet again.
Old 13th February 2019, 03:39 AM   #151
Captain_Swoop
Penultimate Amazing

Donald J. Trump Retweeted

Dan Bongino
‏Verified account
@dbongino

I donít feel an ounce of empathy for all of the imbeciles who bought into the Russian collusion hoax now that itís been entirely debunked. You were warned for over a year about this scam & you fell for it anyway. You did this to yourself.
Old 13th February 2019, 04:17 AM   #152
newyorkguy
Penultimate Amazing

Donald J. Trump Retweeted

Dan Bongino
‏Verified account
@dbongino

I donít feel an ounce of empathy for all of the imbeciles who bought into the Russian collusion hoax now that itís been entirely debunked. You were warned for over a year about this scam & you fell for it anyway. You did this to yourself.
Really amazing propaganda. I think the Mueller investigation -- through the indictments and convictions -- have shown there was collusion beyond any reasonable doubt. What remains to be seen is, whether Trump was involved in a way that was criminal.

Basically, I think this tweet is just an opportunity for Bongino to call people he doesn't like imbeciles. Then for Donnie to retweet it, right after referring to people opposed to The Wall as "the radical left." The insults, the namecalling just keep on coming.

How did we get here?
newyorkguy is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 13th February 2019, 04:53 AM   #153
a_unique_person

With Donny No Clothes the question is plausible deniability. Is he stupid enough and completely unaware enough to get out of this. Both personality traits area the hallmarks of his life.
For if a man pretend to me that God hath spoken to him supernaturally, and immediately, and I make doubt of it, I cannot easily perceive what argument he can produce to oblige me to believe it. Hobbes

Last edited by a_unique_person; 13th February 2019 at 04:56 AM.
a_unique_person is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 13th February 2019, 04:54 AM   #154
Ziggurat
Penultimate Amazing

And? Does that not contradict your assertion?
No, it doesn't. Why would you think that?
"As long as it is admitted that the law may be diverted from its true purpose -- that it may violate property instead of protecting it -- then everyone will want to participate in making the law, either to protect himself against plunder or to use it for plunder. Political questions will always be prejudicial, dominant, and all-absorbing. There will be fighting at the door of the Legislative Palace, and the struggle within will be no less furious." - Bastiat, The Law
Ziggurat is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 13th February 2019, 04:59 AM   #155
a_unique_person

Trump Retweets

The White House
‏Verified account
@WhiteHouse
Americans pay 180 percent of what Europeans, Canadians, and Japanese pay for the exact same drugs!

Our seniors aren't going to foot the bill for free-riders abroad any longer, HHS Secretary Alex Azar says.

President Trump's commitment to improving the quality of life for all Americans has led to the largest single decline in drug prices in 46 YEARS.
That is mind boggling in its ignorance of how the pharmaceutical market works. The Japanese aren't getting their drugs subsidised by Americans.
Old 13th February 2019, 05:03 AM   #156
Worm
Master Poster

Doesn't regulating drug prices require federal control? I thought Republicans were generally against government interference?

Not all cults are bad - I've joined a cult of niceness
Worm is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 13th February 2019, 05:43 AM   #157
BobTheCoward
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by newyorkguy View Post
Really amazing propaganda. I think the Mueller investigation -- through the indictments and convictions -- have shown there was collusion beyond any reasonable doubt. What remains to be seen is, whether Trump was involved in a way that was criminal.

Basically, I think this tweet is just an opportunity for Bongino to call people he doesn't like imbeciles. Then for Donnie to retweet it, right after referring to people opposed to The Wall as "the radical left." The insults, the namecalling just keep on coming.

How did we get here?
The complete lack of any indictment alleging coordination between Russia and the campaign is proof of collusion?
Old 13th February 2019, 05:53 AM   #158
ponderingturtle
Orthogonal Vector

It's also going to impact a lot of landowners who are complaing that what the Trump administration wants to pay for their land is far below fair market value, which the law requires the federal government to pay when exercising eminent domain on private land.
It's going to be a legal mess.
I know, I work for the DOI agency which handles all land acquistation and transfers for the government.
Yea but the market value tanked when they were going to build the wall through it so why pay for the pre wall value?
ponderingturtle is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 13th February 2019, 05:55 AM   #159
ponderingturtle
Orthogonal Vector

Originally Posted by WilliamSeger View Post
No, you're right, I shouldn't jump to conclusions just because he's a grifter who needs his campaign funds for lawyers. I should wait for the impeachment investigations.
Exactly it is like using his past history of how he used his "charity" as some kind of basis of how he runs his campaign finances, or the numerous felonies "individual one" conspired with others to commit.
ponderingturtle is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 13th February 2019, 06:05 AM   #160
Belz...
Fiend God

The complete lack of any indictment alleging coordination between Russia and the campaign is proof of collusion?

"My views are nonsense. So what?" - BobTheCoward

Belz... is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Closed Thread

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » USA Politics