ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » General Skepticism and The Paranormal

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags aliens , UFO incidents , ufos

Old 25th September 2019, 08:30 PM   #681
Matthew Ellard
Master Poster

Originally Posted by Disbelief View Post
.....Suddenly switched to talking about plaster casts for depressions, which have nothing to do with my question about finding solidified metal.

I'm looking in on this thread when I have an opportunity, and skyeagle is not making a very good case.
James Penniston went to the rabbit holes on the first night he saw the lighthouse with two other guards. He didn't know about the lighthouse as he had just arrived at the base as a security guard. Penniston quit his job and started to author books about his experience with a UFO to make money.

Penniston's story then kept changing over three decades. First he said he didn't see any UFO......then two decades later he said he saw the UFO which landed. He then said, a decade after that, he touched hieroglyphs on the UFO. Currently he claims aliens are sending telepathic messages to his head in binary code. ( I attach photos at the bottom of Penniston's note book from three decades later.)
http://www.ianridpath.com/ufo/pennistonnotebook.htm

John Burroughs, one of the other guards claimed he didn't see any UFO but was told thirty years ago that his DNA had been changed by aliens. “I got woken up…early in the morning & he [Kit Greene] tells me…he goes, ‘Are you sitting down? You need to sit down. [Based on DNA testing] you & your son are two of the most unique human beings on Earth.'” ~John Burroughs
http://www.ufojoe.net/?p=399

The main problem for Penniston is that the other security guard who was with both of them, Ed Cabansag, lodged a formal report at the time and said he didn't see anything other than the lighthouse.

Skyeagle is a habitual liar who claimed he became a UFO researcher when he quit the US airforce at 23 years of age. In reality Skyeagle has only ever read Penniston's UFO books and didn't know of any of the existing evidence. .
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Penniston's notebook.jpg (39.3 KB, 2 views)
Matthew Ellard is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th September 2019, 08:38 PM   #682
Matthew Ellard
Master Poster

One of the more hilarious aspects of the Redlesham rabbit hole UFO is Skyeagle claiming the forest canopy was so thick that no light could penetrate it.

(The BBC filmed the lighthouse from the same rabbit holes six days later. )

However if the UFO had to land through all these branches and break them off, then we would see those branches in the photo the police took a day later. (Unless the aliens brought brooms with them and swept the area before taking off)

Can anyone see all the broken branches in the police photo of the three rabbit holes?

BBC debunking video 6 days after the event
http://www.ianridpath.com/ufo/rendle...rt_ridpath.mov

and police photo of the three rabbit holes.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg rabbit police at landing site.jpg (75.2 KB, 4 views)
Matthew Ellard is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th September 2019, 08:23 PM   #683
Matthew Ellard
Master Poster

From this post by Skyeagle409 on our forum, in an old thread, on July 2017
http://www.internationalskeptics.com...&postcount=101

Originally Posted by Skyeagle409
My name is Aubrey Matthews

* USAF Retired (military and civil service) Phan Rang, Vietnam, Hill AFB, UT, and Travis AFB, CA. After my retirement, I was employed with defense contractors by Raytheon Aerospace, (Travis AFB) AECOM, (Corpus Christi Army Depot, CCAD) L3 Communications, (Travis AFB and CCAD, Vertex Aerospace, (Travis AFB).
In this current thread you said you left the (2952nd CLSS) US airforce in 1971 at the age of 23. The 2952nd CLSS repaired aircraft like F-4 Phantoms.

(The RAAF leased F-4 Phantoms from the USA during Vietnam but used the RAAF 482 Squadron for repairs and maintenance.)

Who told you, a 23 year old, the minuteman missiles were sabotaged from the Hill AFB depot? Who broke secrecy?
Old 28th September 2019, 01:52 AM   #684
Cosmic Yak
Master Poster

Location: Where there's never a road broader than the back of your hand.
I think skyeagle409 has run away again.
Old 28th September 2019, 07:40 PM   #685
Matthew Ellard
Master Poster

(Cue :Scary background organ music)
(Visual :Pan across dark forest)

Voice over Nimoy : "Rendlesham Forest. What really went on there? Some say UFOs. However, we have had our expert Skyeagle409 give reliable evidence that the rabbit holes were made by something that weighed 8 tons. We then discover thousands of exactly the same size rabbit holes all through Rendlesham forest."

(Visual :Bunny rabbit eating carrot. )
Voice over Nimoy : "So join me and my team, at In Search of, as we investigate the 8 ton Radioactive Rabbits of Rendlesham".

(Cue :Opening theme music)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg In search of 4.jpg (64.6 KB, 1 views)
Old 28th September 2019, 07:49 PM   #686
Matthew Ellard
Master Poster

(return from Sponsor break)

(Cue : Scary Background music)

(Visual : Men in straight jackets screaming in asylum.)

(Voice over Nimoy) "So what made so many men go completely bonkers and think they were chasing a coastal lighthouse through a forest. There can only be one logical conclusion. They were frightened out of their minds by huge 8 ton rabbits."
Attached Images
File Type: jpg In search of 3.jpg (59.4 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg In search of 5.jpg (75.3 KB, 3 views)

Last edited by Matthew Ellard; 28th September 2019 at 08:25 PM. Reason: Insanity
Old 29th September 2019, 09:21 AM   #687
Rincewind
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Cosmic Yak View Post
I think skyeagle409 has run away again.
Abducted by .…. Aliens????
Old 29th September 2019, 07:13 PM   #688
Matthew Ellard
Master Poster

Originally Posted by Rincewind View Post
Abducted by .…. Aliens????
I think it is somewhat more pragmatic reason. The US air-force at indoctrination warns against spreading rumours.

Skyeagle409, as a junior rank at Hill AFB ICBM depot, claims he spoke to external people informing them that the Minuteman ICBMs had been sabotaged. He then claims he worked for leading US weapon manufacturers and may have done the same thing. He then gave his real name.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Security 1.JPG (24.8 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg Security 2.JPG (47.9 KB, 8 views)
Old 30th September 2019, 01:42 AM   #689
Cosmic Yak
Master Poster

Location: Where there's never a road broader than the back of your hand.
No, this is his SOP. He'll be back for a fringe reset in a few months.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » General Skepticism and The Paranormal