ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » General Skepticism and The Paranormal

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags bigfoot , creekfreak

Old 2nd February 2008, 02:29 PM   #361
Locknar
Sum of all evils tm
Administrator

Originally Posted by Creekfreak View Post
I just had another face to face encounter at about 40 yards It lasted a good 5 min.
Proof?

This just happened within the last half hour No photos I dident have my cam with me .
Excuses

No excuses folks just the facts sorry but thats the way it goes researchers call it the bigfoot curse .
Excuses

This makes 3 sightings within 100 yards of my trailer I do beleave that calls for a bottle of run this was just what I needed to get focused again .

BOLD added by Locknar
I think this explains quite a lot (assuming he means "rum").

Last edited by Locknar; 2nd February 2008 at 02:30 PM.
Locknar is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd February 2008, 02:48 PM   #362
halofish2000
Thinker

Let BF have the rum, get him drunk, tie him up....proof! Just don't get all "deliverance" with him.
halofish2000 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd February 2008, 02:59 PM   #363
halofish2000
Thinker

Lochnar, just an aside, what is that pic under your name? Everytime I see it I get the sense that it is a frog's eye. Then upon closer investigation I see a corn dog on a plate. Did you take up Creek's offer and get that case of corn dog's?
halofish2000 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd February 2008, 03:00 PM   #364
halofish2000
Thinker

Sorry....Locknar
Old 2nd February 2008, 03:07 PM   #365
Locknar
Sum of all evils tm
Administrator

Originally Posted by halofish2000 View Post
Sorry....Locknar
*lol*; no need to apologize. If you wanna find out about the corn dog, click the link in my sig.

The image itself (sans the added corn dog) is the "Locknar" from the movie Heavy Metal (which is where I take the nick from).

Last edited by Locknar; 2nd February 2008 at 03:09 PM.
Locknar is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd February 2008, 03:13 PM   #366
William Parcher
Show me the monkey!

Yet another example of Jane Goodall's radio interview being edited to remove some of what she said about Bigfoot. This is really sad because the Bigfooters admire her and use her as an example of an important person that believes. It's like censoring your own idol and token celebrity supporter.

Page 2 of this thread explains more about this conspiracy.

Last edited by William Parcher; 2nd February 2008 at 03:14 PM.
William Parcher is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd February 2008, 03:14 PM   #367
halofish2000
Thinker

Gotcha. Never saw the movie. Everytime my eye scans a page with you on it I see a large frog looking at me. BTW, I use to love corn dogs. So I decided to fulfill my desires and bought a case from Sam's. The love faded and it took a year to finish them.
Old 2nd February 2008, 03:19 PM   #368
Locknar
Sum of all evils tm
Administrator

Gotcha. Never saw the movie. Everytime my eye scans a page with you on it I see a large frog looking at me. BTW, I use to love corn dogs. So I decided to fulfill my desires and bought a case from Sam's. The love faded and it took a year to finish them.
Humm....frog eh? Perhaps I'll look for a new pic of it then. Spent many a "Midnight Movie" watching that and "Dawn of the Dead" (1978).

Repeat after me - Sam's Corn Dogs are evil, and you'll never get them again *lol* If you want a good one, other then say from a County Fair or beach "board walk"...check out Alton Brown's recipe.

Originally Posted by William Parcher View Post
Yet another example of Jane Goodall's radio interview being edited to remove some of what she said about Bigfoot. This is really sad because the Bigfooters admire her and use her as an example of an important person that believes. It's like censoring your own idol and token celebrity supporter.

Page 2 of this thread explains more about this conspiracy.
Nice find.

Last edited by Locknar; 2nd February 2008 at 03:26 PM.
Old 2nd February 2008, 03:23 PM   #369
halofish2000
Thinker

Why do they taste so much better from a county fair? The conditions for food handling have to be compromised don't ya think. Still good. Funnel cake for dessert and wash it down with sweet syrupy nectar of the gods...Coke.
Old 2nd February 2008, 03:47 PM   #370
PetersCreek

The sad truth is no picture will be good enough to convince people like you my God your still argueing about some film taken over 30 years ago .

If you mean that fuzzy pictures of dark blobs will never be good enough, you're right. But I would accept as evidence, quality photos that definitively show a previously unknown animal. Hell, I'm going to do you a favor. I'll give you conditions that would go a very long way to satisfying this skeptic.

Dentition. Mucous membranes. Other morphological structures unique to the species. Show 'em and show 'em good.

A mask will never strand up to scrutiny in a reasonably close up, detailed photo. Well done latex appliances will be more convincing to varying extents but the one thing Joe Hoaxer will likely never be able to convincingly fake, is the appearance of oral mucosa of a large non-human primate. A series of photos showing the animal in its natural setting, exhibiting natural behavior, that show such features would be excellent evidence of the creature.

Here's what I'm talkin' about...

Quote:
If you people where as smart as you think you are then you would put your energies into helping not hampering research by not trying to make every shread of evidence out to be hoaxed .

Calling a hoax a hoax is important. I think cryptozoology can be a valid field of study. The problem with the field is that it's full of charlatans and nutjobs and they make the honest folks look bad by association. The genuine researchers should be working a helluva lot harder than us to clean up their own house. I think they should start with you.

Quote:
They dont hand out a handbook on how to handle bigfoot photos when you buy a camara .

They don't usually hand out auto repair manuals when you buy a set of wrenches, either. You have to put effort into becoming competent. It's your responsibility. Making a photo of Bigfoot is technically no different than photographing any other species of elusive wildlife. There are online resources you could use to learn about photography. Just imagine how much better prepared you'd be if you spent half as much time studying them as you do posting here.

But honestly, I expect little more than continued excuses from you.
PetersCreek is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd February 2008, 03:51 PM   #371
halofish2000
Thinker

A shot to the berries with a bb gun will get him to open his mouth. Now I can't stop laughing
Old 2nd February 2008, 04:07 PM   #372
Creekfreak
Banned

sure it could have been a monkey or ape but that doesnt explaine the 8 footer I was face to face with .
From what I understand there are no primates that big in fla or anywhere else that are known about .
all indications point to it being a young bigfoot no other monkey type of creature has been sighted in this area Only bigfoots .
Even if it was a monkey he was pretty big for a monkey he was a good 5 feet tall .
Folks I live in very wooded area the chances of a human in a suit being in that spot at that time is highly unlikely .
If somebody was trying to play some kind of joke dont you think they would have been closer to the house then 70 yards away in thick brush ?
Somebody would have to be kinda stupid to think that would be a good spot for me to see them .
I just randomly went there looking for evidence of the deer meat that was taken last night .
No one could have know the exact time I would go to that spot no way no how .
To tell you the truth I should have shot the damm thing right then .
If it was a person siting in the woods in a monkey suit for no reason he should be killed for being the dumbest sot God has ever put on this earth .
That would be like puting on a deer suit and standing beside a dirt road way out in the woods Ill let you in on something that will get you killed out here .

Remember my post lock sometimes there are things you dont factor in before you make the bet that the other man knows that you dont .
Thats right Lock somebody knows something you dont go figure how the hell did that happen how could you let that slip by you ?
Creekfreak is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd February 2008, 04:09 PM   #373
fromdownunder
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Creekfreak
I am done folks Ive had enough I did the best I could
You thought I was gone dident you not yet I still have one lung left boys !
I do not think anyone actually thought you were going to stay away, and several people posted to that effect. Because the people on this Board know you by your posts. "You are what you post". Obviously, your first statement was a flat out lie, and I doubt that anyone seriously believed that you were telling the truth for an instant. I know I did not.

So, given that your own post shows you to be a liar, why should we believe anything you say at all? Whatever credibility you had, admittedly low to zero in the first place, has gone completely because of your own words. All you have done is provide more evidence that nothing you say can be trusted. It is about the first piece of real evidence you have ever provided for anything since you have been here BTW.

This is called "shooting oneself in the foot"

Norm
fromdownunder is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd February 2008, 04:23 PM   #374
Creekfreak
Banned

If you dont like what I am saying or dont beleave me why even look at this thread ?
Creekfreak is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd February 2008, 04:29 PM   #375
Locknar
Sum of all evils tm
Administrator

If you dont like what I am saying or dont beleave me why even look at this thread ?
Because it is important to "out", or otherwise show as fraudulent baseless and false claims.....such as the ones you make.
Old 2nd February 2008, 04:29 PM   #376
Creekfreak
Banned

Damm PC thats a tall order it might be easyer just to get him to spit in a cup .
Ok strech bring your hairy ass over here and spit in this cup the sceptics dont beleave you are real !
Old 2nd February 2008, 04:36 PM   #377
Locknar
Sum of all evils tm
Administrator

Damm PC thats a tall order it might be easyer just to get him to spit in a cup .
Ok strech bring your hairy ass over here and spit in this cup the sceptics dont beleave you are real !
Incoherent/pointless babble.
Old 2nd February 2008, 04:36 PM   #378
fromdownunder
Philosopher

I will have to assume that this was addressed to me, since it is directly below my post, and Creek, in the one day that he has been gone has forgotten how to use the quote function already.

Just answer two simple questions, since you ignored my points completely.

1. Why did you lie about leaving?
2. Did you not realise that this would make people think worse things about you than they already do?

And as to why I read this thread, I can always use a good laugh in the morning. Your posts provide me with the humourous lift I need to get through the serious part of the day.

Norm

Last edited by fromdownunder; 2nd February 2008 at 04:37 PM.
fromdownunder is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd February 2008, 04:57 PM   #379
PetersCreek

Damm PC thats a tall order...
What'd you expect? That proving the existence of Bigfoot would be as easy as snapping a pic in the monkey house at the zoo? Proving the existence of Bigfoot is a tall order. If you're not up to it, maybe you should just go to the zoo and prove the existence of elephants.

For someone who's allegedly visited by Bigfoot so creekfreakin' often, you never seem to have a camera handy. Why is that?
PetersCreek is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd February 2008, 05:00 PM   #380
Locknar
Sum of all evils tm
Administrator

Originally Posted by PetersCreek View Post
What'd you expect? That proving the existence of Bigfoot would be as easy as snapping a pic in the monkey house at the zoo?
Obviously, since they don't give you a "here is how to take a picture of a monkey in a zoo" handbook when you buy a camera this would be a impossible task *lol*
Old 2nd February 2008, 05:08 PM   #381
PetersCreek

Well, my camera didn't come with a book on how to take pictures of sunsets, waterfalls, people, or wildlife...so obviously, I'm a fraud.
Old 2nd February 2008, 05:08 PM   #382
GT/CS
Illuminator

Freak, round up some friends(with good rifles) and have them come over to watch some B-ball, drink some beers, and do some target practice. The weather is nice today. Just a slight chill in the air. Good day for the BF to take a stroll.
Uh, no.

Please don't use firearms while drinking
Old 2nd February 2008, 05:44 PM   #383
Creekfreak
Banned

Its going down right now I am going to switch over to my space to record everything as it happens Ive got the night vision pluged in to the wall to save batteries its hooked to a moniter the parabolic is set up and he has been baited and is makeing sounds at this moment .Grunting and hiting trees there has been some monkey chatter also. Gota go folks from here on out everything will be recorded but not here .
Old 2nd February 2008, 05:51 PM   #384
Locknar
Sum of all evils tm
Administrator

Its going down right now I am going to switch over to my space to record everything as it happens Ive got the night vision pluged in to the wall to save batteries its hooked to a moniter the parabolic is set up and he has been baited and is makeing sounds at this moment .Grunting and hiting trees there has been some monkey chatter also. Gota go folks from here on out everything will be recorded but not here .
I predict nothing but excuses....simply to funny.
Old 2nd February 2008, 05:59 PM   #385
EHocking
Philosopher

Its going down right now I am going to switch over to my space to record everything...
LInk?

BTW, any further progess on the scanning and enhancing of the 10 Ivory-billed Woodpecker photos you took on October 22 last year and were being scanned on the 28th Jan this year?
"It's all god's handiwork, there's little quality control applied", Fox26 reporter on Texas granite
Forum Birdwatching Webpage

Last edited by EHocking; 2nd February 2008 at 05:59 PM.
EHocking is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd February 2008, 06:03 PM   #386
PetersCreek

Where is calliope music when you need it?
Old 2nd February 2008, 06:07 PM   #387
Ravenwood
Muse

This ought to be good, What model & generation Night Vision gear are you using CF, & how do you have it hooked up to record. Since you are streaming this to your MySpace page, how are you linking your parabolic mike & your Video feed? Color me skeptical, but I find it hard to believe that someone who cannot focus on a stationary bird at under 40 yards with your camera, would have a certain "margin of difficulty" setting up what you are describing.
Put me down for the MDC, I predict CF will produce nothing useful in regards to "proving" the existence of BF in his yard & the video will be of substandard quality, even for Blobsquatch videos...
I will choose a path that's clear-
I will choose Free Will.
-Rush, "Free Will"
Ravenwood is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd February 2008, 06:33 PM   #388
Locknar
Sum of all evils tm
Administrator

Originally Posted by Creekfreak myspace blog
The face was whiteish in color and not covered with hair it was monkey in apperence .

He was standing on 2 legs and looked to be around 5 feet tall .

His hair was black and covered his whole body but was thin in the upper torso area and the under part the arms ..
Odd, sounds just like an American Black Bear. He closes his latest blog entry with:

Originally Posted by Creekfreak myspace blog
This will be a play by play as it goes down tonight Ill be back as it unfolds Ive got to make some calls and go to brads for the 30 /6 and the beer in his cooler its going to be a long night again !

BOLD added by Locknar
So he could stay at home and work on gathering indisputable proof that "BF" is real...but he has calls to make, then go to a friends house, and of course beer (which I think explains it all).

BTW - There is nothing "streaming" to his page; in fact he's already logged off.

Last edited by Locknar; 2nd February 2008 at 06:43 PM.
Old 2nd February 2008, 07:13 PM   #389
fromdownunder
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Locknar View Post
BTW - There is nothing "streaming" to his page; in fact he's already logged off.
Maybe Bigfoot got him - and then went inside and logged him off.

Norm
Old 2nd February 2008, 09:08 PM   #390
Ravenwood
Muse

Beer & a 30-06...this has the beginnings of a Darwin award much more than groundbreaking scientific discovery. I predict that no good news will be coming from this...
I will choose a path that's clear-
I will choose Free Will.
-Rush, "Free Will"
Ravenwood is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd February 2008, 09:46 PM   #391
Creekfreak
Banned

Originally Posted by EHocking View Post
LInk?

BTW, any further progess on the scanning and enhancing of the 10 Ivory-billed Woodpecker photos you took on October 22 last year and were being scanned on the 28th Jan this year?
Thunderfoot called me earlyer and I forgot to ask him about the IBW pics I was to busy telling him about the sighting Ill ask him tomarrow for sure I promise .
I am not streaming video or sound I dont think you can do that on my space but I would love to be able to do that so people could hear what I hear and see what I see .
The night vision is hooked to a small 6 inch tv via a vidieo cord it just plugs right into the back of the tv .
sorry nothing to report just alot of small animal sounds I think they got spooked when a freind of mine showed up a little while ago .
he is gone now yep I had one beer does that make me out to be some wild redneck drunk with a gun ready to shoot anything that moves ?.
And no I dident have to go far for the beer and I dident get the gun in case your worried about me killing one your still good to be sceptics for another day .
I wish you could hear some of these sounds there is alot going on right now if you where not acustomed to them you would not know what they where .
In stereo nature sounds a lot differnt you hear everything even a possum breathing 20 yards away .
There is no mistaking most of the sounds but some of them cant be explained unless you see what is makeing them .
that is what makes it so exciting you will hear a new sound so you sit and wait to hear it again to confirm what you think it could have be .
A lot of the time you will only hear it one time so you have to pay close attention .
Its not uncommon for me to have the parabolic on for 8 to 12 hours at a time when there is a lot of activaty .
Long boring hours with a few seconds of mind blowing excitment that is what bigfooting is all about .
Old 2nd February 2008, 09:59 PM   #392
halofish2000
Thinker

Thunderfoot called me earlyer and I forgot to ask him about the IBW pics I was to busy telling him about the sighting Ill ask him tomarrow for sure I promise .
I am not streaming video or sound I dont think you can do that on my space but I would love to be able to do that so people could hear what I hear and see what I see .
The night vision is hooked to a small 6 inch tv via a vidieo cord it just plugs right into the back of the tv .
sorry nothing to report just alot of small animal sounds I think they got spooked when a freind of mine showed up a little while ago .
he is gone now yep I had one beer does that make me out to be some wild redneck drunk with a gun ready to shoot anything that moves ?.
And no I dident have to go far for the beer and I dident get the gun in case your worried about me killing one your still good to be sceptics for another day .
I wish you could hear some of these sounds there is alot going on right now if you where not acustomed to them you would not know what they where .
In stereo nature sounds a lot differnt you hear everything even a possum breathing 20 yards away .
There is no mistaking most of the sounds but some of them cant be explained unless you see what is makeing them .
that is what makes it so exciting you will hear a new sound so you sit and wait to hear it again to confirm what you think it could have be .
A lot of the time you will only hear it one time so you have to pay close attention .
Its not uncommon for me to have the parabolic on for 8 to 12 hours at a time when there is a lot of activaty .
Long boring hours with a few seconds of mind blowing excitment that is what bigfooting is all about .
IS that a possum with COPD?
Old 2nd February 2008, 10:02 PM   #393
Creekfreak
Banned

Originally Posted by Locknar View Post
Odd, sounds just like an American Black Bear. He closes his latest blog entry with:

So he could stay at home and work on gathering indisputable proof that "BF" is real...but he has calls to make, then go to a friends house, and of course beer (which I think explains it all).

Outstanding link lock ! no sorry the monkey creature was not a bear nice try though .
Old 2nd February 2008, 10:07 PM   #394
Creekfreak
Banned

IS that a possum with COPD?
Could be you never know what those possums have been smoking .
Nasty basterds one just got the bait I left on the boat it took him 3 hours to figure out how to get to it .
Old 2nd February 2008, 10:26 PM   #395
halofish2000
Thinker

Could be you never know what those possums have been smoking .
Nasty basterds one just got the bait I left on the boat it took him 3 hours to figure out how to get to it .
Not getting in your stash are they? They may be nasty looking critters. I saw one that had just been hit by a car and was trying to get off the dirt road. The next morning my kid came home and asked if I could help it. Thing was still alive. I called a few wildlife rehabbers to see if they could help. They suggested I take it to a vet and it put down. Didn't have to. By the time I went back out to get him it was taking a dirt nap.
Old 2nd February 2008, 10:39 PM   #396
mikeyx
Banned

Why are you complaining, your still getting that attention that your sad sack ass so desperately needs, right?
mikeyx is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd February 2008, 10:41 PM   #397
Creekfreak
Banned

I am infested with them out here I call them the clean up crew it doesent matter what you throw out they will eat it .
There was two last week in the yard fighting I stood there fireing at them to scare them away but they did not even pay attention I dont like them but I dont harm them .
no stash out here just cigars as a matter of fact though there is a fog rolling in across the night vision lens that looks like smoke .
Its been my experience bigfoot likes fog this is a good they like to move when its fogey becouse they know we cant see them in it even with a spot light .
Old 2nd February 2008, 10:44 PM   #398
Creekfreak
Banned

mikey do you an anger management problem ?
Why do you have to call people names is that the best you can do ? I dont need the attention but I do enjoy talking to other people sometimes when they act like adults .

Last edited by Creekfreak; 2nd February 2008 at 11:12 PM.
Old 3rd February 2008, 02:50 AM   #399
kitakaze
Resident DJ/NSA Supermole

Originally Posted by mikeyx View Post
Seconded, don't let the hit ya on the way out whacko. Its amazing you weren't banned for the extortion or the hoaxing but you were good for a chuckle. Buh bye.
Originally Posted by mikeyx View Post
Why are you complaining, your still getting that attention that your sad sack ass so desperately needs, right?
mikeyx, please don't get this thread moderated.

mikey do you an anger management problem ?
Why do you have to call people names is that the best you can do ? I dont need the attention but I do enjoy talking to other people sometimes when they act like adults .
freak, glass houses...

Face it your a coward .
go ahead have it moderated and ban me it makes no difference to me

2 prints, 1 trackway, same 'dermals'? 'Unfortunately no' says Meldrum.

I want to see bigfoot throw a pig... Is that wrong? -LTC8K6
kitakaze is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd February 2008, 03:17 AM   #400
Akhenaten
Heretic Pharaoh

I am infested with them out here I call them the clean up crew it doesent matter what you throw out they will eat it .

Perhaps the infestation is related to the baits you leave everywhere.
Have you considered this possibility?

There was two last week in the yard fighting I stood there fireing at them to scare them away but they did not even pay attention I dont like them but I dont harm them .

Are you still talking about possums? Great big, fearsome possums? Man up, Creek.

no stash out here just cigars as a matter of fact though there is a fog rolling in across the night vision lens that looks like smoke .

How much trouble does ambient light give you with your NVG? How do you mitigate these problems?

Its been my experience bigfoot likes fog this is a good they like to move when its fogey becouse they know we cant see them in it even with a spot light .

How do they know this? How do you know that they know?
Akhenaten is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » General Skepticism and The Paranormal