ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » USA Politics

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags donald trump , Trump administration , Trump controversies

Closed Thread
Old 15th April 2018, 11:35 AM   #2201
Trebuchet
Penultimate Amazing

To be fair, getting to Trump isn't particularly difficult.
Old 15th April 2018, 11:36 AM   #2202
alfaniner
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Trebuchet View Post
She's in it, nearest the camera.
(whoosh!)
Old 15th April 2018, 11:37 AM   #2203
Captain_Swoop
Penultimate Amazing

A lawyer who dropped the state of Texas’ investigation of Trump University in 2010 was just nominated by President Trump for a lifetime post as a federal judge

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/poli...ump-university
Captain_Swoop is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 15th April 2018, 11:42 AM   #2204
CapelDodger
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Captain_Swoop View Post
"Slippery James Comey, a man who always ends up badly and out of whack (he is not smart!), will go down as the WORST FBI Director in history, by far!"

Comey seems to be getting to him.
Delicious, isn't it?

God can make a cow out of a tree, but has He ever done so? Therefore show some reason why a thing is so, or cease to hold that it is so - William of Conches, c1150
CapelDodger is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 15th April 2018, 11:46 AM   #2205
uke2se
Penultimate Amazing

A lawyer who dropped the state of Texas’ investigation of Trump University in 2010 was just nominated by President Trump for a lifetime post as a federal judge

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/poli...ump-university
There's going to need to be some cleaning of federal judges when Trump gets kicked out of office. Otherwise the rot will continue to spread for decades to come.

"If we extend unlimited tolerance even to those who are intolerant, if we are not prepared to defend a tolerant society against the onslaught of the intolerant, then the tolerant will be destroyed, and tolerance with them. " Karl Popper, The Open Society and Its Enemies Vol. 1
uke2se is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 15th April 2018, 11:50 AM   #2206
logger
Banned

Originally Posted by uke2se View Post
There's going to need to be some cleaning of federal judges when Trump gets kicked out of office. Otherwise the rot will continue to spread for decades to come.
That’s not the way it works. You don’t get to do a “cleaning” of the federal bench.
logger is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 15th April 2018, 11:59 AM   #2207
Civet
Graduate Poster

Our system doesn't really allow for that. That's usually a good thing. Trump, as usual, poisons everything.
Civet is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 15th April 2018, 12:02 PM   #2208
TofuFighter
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by logger View Post
That’s not the way it works. You don’t get to do a “cleaning” of the federal bench.
meh. they should just be removed for not doing their jobs properly.

Plenty of activist judges already doing that. We need to start removing them for not be able to do their job correctly.
Old 15th April 2018, 12:02 PM   #2209
uke2se
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Civet View Post
Our system doesn't really allow for that. That's usually a good thing. Trump, as usual, poisons everything.
Impeachment works on federal judges, right? If there's a way to impeach the judges for corruption in appointments, do that. Otherwise wait until they do something worth impeachment, which they will probably do, knowing the type of people Trump likes to appoint.

"If we extend unlimited tolerance even to those who are intolerant, if we are not prepared to defend a tolerant society against the onslaught of the intolerant, then the tolerant will be destroyed, and tolerance with them. " Karl Popper, The Open Society and Its Enemies Vol. 1
uke2se is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 15th April 2018, 12:04 PM   #2210
logger
Banned

Impeachment works on federal judges, right? If there's a way to impeach the judges for corruption in appointments, do that. Otherwise wait until they do something worth impeachment, which they will probably do, knowing the type of people Trump likes to appoint.
Wouldn’t winning elections be easier?
logger is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 15th April 2018, 12:07 PM   #2211
logger
Banned

Originally Posted by TofuFighter View Post
meh. they should just be removed for not doing their jobs properly.
Nothing worse then an activist judge. Too bad most are on the left side.
Old 15th April 2018, 12:15 PM   #2212
acbytesla
Penultimate Amazing

"Just hit 50% in the Rasmussen Poll, much higher than President Obama at same point. With all of the phony stories and Fake News, it’s hard to believe! Thank you America, we are doing Great Things."
I would NEVER EVER trust the Rasmussen poll. It is notoriously Republican sided.
FYI: The most recent WSJ Poll has Trump at 39 percent and the ABC poll has him at 38 percent.

Last edited by acbytesla; 15th April 2018 at 12:20 PM.
acbytesla is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 15th April 2018, 12:17 PM   #2213
Stacko
Philosopher

"Just hit 50% in the Rasmussen Poll, much higher than President Obama at same point. With all of the phony stories and Fake News, it’s hard to believe! Thank you America, we are doing Great Things."
"Much higher than President Obama at same point" is false even aside from Rasmussen's strong Republican lean. On the same date in Obama's presidency, April 13, 2010, Obama was at 49% in Rasmussen.
He is comically insecure.
Stacko is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 15th April 2018, 01:11 PM   #2214
The Great Zaganza
Illuminator

Like Scalia.
Old 15th April 2018, 01:28 PM   #2215
logger
Banned

Originally Posted by The Great Zaganza View Post
Like Scalia.
Not even close, look to the left side of SCOTUS.
Old 15th April 2018, 02:16 PM   #2216
WilliamSeger
Illuminator

"Slippery James Comey, a man who always ends up badly and out of whack (he is not smart!), will go down as the WORST FBI Director in history, by far!"

Comey seems to be getting to him.
I wonder, was it the crack about having bigger hands, or revealing Trump's obsession with the pee tape? Simply accusing Trump of obstruction of justice wouldn't trigger such a narcissistic rage, since he thinks presidents are entitled to do that.
WilliamSeger is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 15th April 2018, 05:13 PM   #2217
quadraginta
Becoming Beth

Originally Posted by The Great Zaganza View Post
Like Scalia.

He was, of course, a strict Constitutionalist.

If you were drinking something when you read the above I apologize for the state of your keyboard and monitor. Closing the keyboard up in a box of uncooked rice may help. Be sure to use a soft cloth on the monitor screen.

Not much advice to give about falling out of your chair laughing.
quadraginta is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 15th April 2018, 05:31 PM   #2218
Skeptic Ginger
Nasty Woman

Originally Posted by WilliamSeger View Post
I wonder, was it the crack about having bigger hands, or revealing Trump's obsession with the pee tape? Simply accusing Trump of obstruction of justice wouldn't trigger such a narcissistic rage, since he thinks presidents are entitled to do that.
Pretty sure that pee tape is an issue for Trump. How can he say, so what, like he might say re philandering?

And I believe Comey when he says Trump wanted him to investigate it and declare the report was false.

There are a lot of issues with the dossier coming to a head here. Trumpsters have been trying for a year to discredit it and it's not been very effective except with the base.
Old 15th April 2018, 06:01 PM   #2219
CapelDodger
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Skeptic Ginger View Post
And I believe Comey when he says Trump wanted him to investigate it and declare the report was false.
Actually, Comey reports that Trump said he was thinking of having him investigate it, and that Comey told him "it's your call". Having thought about it long enough Trump presumably decided against it, for whatever reason.

Quote:
There are a lot of issues with the dossier coming to a head here. Trumpsters have been trying for a year to discredit it and it's not been very effective except with the base.
Trumpsters have been trying to present the Steele dossier as central to the whole Russia enquiry (the "Keystone Domino"). It is, in fact, pretty incidental.

God can make a cow out of a tree, but has He ever done so? Therefore show some reason why a thing is so, or cease to hold that it is so - William of Conches, c1150
CapelDodger is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 15th April 2018, 06:19 PM   #2220
acbytesla
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by CapelDodger View Post
Actually, Comey reports that Trump said he was thinking of having him investigate it, and that Comey told him "it's your call". Having thought about it long enough Trump presumably decided against it, for whatever reason.

Trumpsters have been trying to present the Steele dossier as central to the whole Russia enquiry (the "Keystone Domino"). It is, in fact, pretty incidental.
My guess is that some of it is true, but most of it is not. But what's weird is that the only person that seems to have taken it seriously is Trump. Now, that tells us one of two things. The first is some of it may be true or that Trump is an insecure paranoid moron.

Either way, it's not good news for the country.
Old 16th April 2018, 12:02 AM   #2221
SezMe
post-pre-born

Not even close, look to the left side of SCOTUS.
Let's define "activist" as overturning precedent. With that definition, Thomas is the most activist Supreme.
SezMe is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 16th April 2018, 02:35 AM   #2222
Squeegee Beckenheim
Penultimate Amazing

Transcript of Comey interview

Quote:
[Loretta Lynch] said, "Would they feel better if it leaked on November the 4th?" And my reaction was-- and I said to her, "Exactly, Loretta."

And so, I don't know, was she telling me, "You've done the right thing?" And, in a way, hugging me because she feels badly I've taken this incredibly brutal hit? I don't know. But I interpreted that as, "First of all, I feel badly for you. And even if you hadn't made this decision, once you start going to get a search warrant for Anthony Weiner's laptop to look at hundreds of thousands of Hillary Clinton emails, it's likely to leak out anyway," she's telling me.

And remember, the Department of Justice had thought, "We gotta go get a search warrant," in the week before the election. And so that's how I took it. Again, I-- I could be wrong about that, but that's how I took it.

GEORGE STEPHANOPOULOS: One of the reasons it was-- you feared it was going to leak out is-- 'cause you were dealing with a rogue element of FBI agents and former FBI agents up in New York who were really pushing to get this out there. Were you aware of that?

JAMES COMEY: I knew that there were leaks coming-- or appeared to be leaks about criminal investigation of the Clintons coming out of New York. And I don't know exactly where that was coming from. I commissioned an investigation to find out. I don't know what the investigation found.

But, yeah, I was worried about-- the-- the team that had done the investigation was in the counterintelligence division at headquarters, of the emails. And there were no leaks at all, very tight. But the criminal folks in New York were now involved in a major way, and I don't want to single anybody out 'cause I don't know where it was coming from.

But there'd been enough up there that I thought there was a pretty reasonable likelihood that it would leak, and that's what Loretta was reflecting.

GEORGE STEPHANOPOULOS: You had your-- your former boss, Rudy Giuliani, out there on television saying something big was coming.

JAMES COMEY: Yes, I saw that. And I don't know whether that was-- it's part of what I ordered investigated. I don't know whether that was part of a leak outta the-- FBI office in New York that knew about the search warrant. But that was my concern, that once you start seeking a search warrant, especially in a criminal case-- counterintelligence is different.

They're so used to operating in a classified environment. They're much tighter. But once you start involving people whose tradition is criminal, and in New York which has a different culture, there is a reasonable likelihood it was going to get out anyway.
Basically corroborating the True Pundit Hoax, and that he made the announcement of the investigation because he considered that better than the leak that was likely coming. This will come as a surprise to nobody who's been paying attention.
Old 16th April 2018, 02:59 AM   #2223
Squeegee Beckenheim
Penultimate Amazing

More from the transcript:

Quote:
GEORGE STEPHANOPOULOS: S-- so what impact did the Steele-- the so-called Steele dossier have on the FBI investigation? Did that trigger the FBI investigation in any way?

JAMES COMEY: No. No, in fact, as I said, the information that triggered it was the Papadopoulos information that came in late July. The FBI didn't get any information that's part of the so-called Steele dossier, as I understand it, until after that. And so the investigation was triggered entirely separately from the Steele dossier.

GEORGE STEPHANOPOULOS: So the FBI is investigating Russian interference in our campaign, and whether or not any individuals associated with President Trump are cooperating with that interference. What are you thinking then? As you see President Trump invite the Russians to release Hillary Clinton's emails, as you see him refuse to criticize Vladimir Putin?

JAMES COMEY: I'm thinking the questions that we're asking ourselves, which is, is anybody-- is the Trump campaign in any way working directly with the Russians? Is there-- because the-- the fact that the president is calling for the release of the emails could cut both ways.

You could argue it's an indication that they don't have a secret channel with the Russians, or you could argue it means they're in bed with the Russians and there must be connections that we can find. And so it was obviously of interest to us, but we already had the investigation underway.

GEORGE STEPHANOPOULOS: And the refusal to criticize Vladimir Putin?

JAMES COMEY: I don't know what's behind that. I mean, that's-- that mystified me even after President Trump became president 'cause I discovered that he wouldn't criticize him even in private, which-- I can understand a president making a geopolitical decision that, "I ought not to criticize an adversary country's leader for some reason publicly." But I discovered President Trump wouldn't even do it privately, and I don't know why that is.

GEORGE STEPHANOPOULOS: You first were briefed on the Steele dossier in August of 2015. What did you make of it?

JAMES COMEY: That it, at its core, was consistent with the other information we'd gathered during the intelligence investigation. That there was a massive Russian effort underway to interfere with our election with three goals: to dirty up the American democracy so it's not a shining light for others around the world; to hurt Hillary Clinton, who Vladimir Putin personally hated; and to help Donald Trump become elected president.

Th-- those allegations are at the core of the Steele dossier, and we already knew that was true from totally separate information. And so at its core, it said something that was consistent with what we believed. It was coming from a credible source, someone with a track record, someone who was a credible and respected member of an allied intelligence service during his career. And so it was important that we try to understand it, and see what could we verify, what could we rule in or rule out?

GEORGE STEPHANOPOULOS: Did you think it was a credible document?

JAMES COMEY: Well, certainly the source was credible. There's no doubt that he had a network of sources and sub-sources in a position to report on these kinds of things. But we tend to approach these things with a bit of a blank slate, trying to figure out, "So what can we replicate?" This guy, who's credible, says these things are true. Okay. That means we should try and replicate that work to see if we can develop the same sources.
Again, none of this should be a surprise to anybody who's been paying attention.
Old 16th April 2018, 04:34 AM   #2224
Squeegee Beckenheim
Penultimate Amazing

Trump asked a federal judge to allow him access to the materials seized from Cohen before criminal investigators can
Old 16th April 2018, 04:36 AM   #2225
ponderingturtle
Orthogonal Vector

Oh my word, the irony if there are tapes that incriminate Trump.

And Trump pardoning Liddy, that weird but it has to be a message to everyone that has dirt on Trump that he can just pardon them. Either that or Trump is channeling Nixon.
Well he is making a statement about how lying to investigators when someone divulges classified information to damage the CIA is OK. It really works on many levels, I wonder who thought of it?
ponderingturtle is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 16th April 2018, 04:42 AM   #2226
ponderingturtle
Orthogonal Vector

Originally Posted by phiwum View Post
I could've voted McCain prior to 2008. He's mostly a decent man, but he caved in the primaries that year.

Palin was evidence of how far he'd sunk.
Not really, all he ever did was talk a decent game, when push came to shove he almost always folded.
ponderingturtle is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 16th April 2018, 04:54 AM   #2227
ponderingturtle
Orthogonal Vector

Originally Posted by Squeegee Beckenheim View Post
That is something he should have been expecting for months now.
Old 16th April 2018, 04:58 AM   #2228
The Great Zaganza
Illuminator

I hope the Judge didn't get hurt falling out of the chair laughing.
Old 16th April 2018, 05:10 AM   #2229
Squeegee Beckenheim
Penultimate Amazing

Trump's businesses have earned more than $15m from political groups and federal agencies since 2015
Old 16th April 2018, 05:31 AM   #2230
The Great Zaganza
Illuminator

The New Art of the Deal: Everyone can do it!
Step 1: become President
Step 2: Profit
Old 16th April 2018, 05:45 AM   #2231
TofuFighter
Graduate Poster

Quote:
“the president respectfully requests” that the judge issue an order barring the taint team from conducting an initial review of the seized material...
. hands up if you can imagine him sitting in his office 'respectfully requesting' this.

The headline you wrote in the link was a bit misleading, I think. It's expected that Trump's lawyers will do what they can to inhibit the DOJ's activities. Your description conjured images of Trump personally interfering which is troubling because it's utterly believable.
Old 16th April 2018, 06:01 AM   #2232
Squeegee Beckenheim
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by TofuFighter View Post
The headline you wrote in the link was a bit misleading, I think.
It accurately summarises the core claim of the article:

Quote:
Trump wants to review material seized from personal lawyer before federal investigators

[...]

President Trump asked a federal judge Sunday night to allow him to review documents that FBI agents seized from the office of his longtime lawyer before criminal investigators have a chance to see the material.

[...]

Trump’s request, in the form of a letter from other lawyers representing him, could further complicate a hearing set for Monday afternoon.
It also reflects what the letter itself says:

Quote:
“The president objects to the government’s proposal to use a ‘taint team’ of prosecutors from the very office that is investigating this matter to conduct the initial privilege review of documents seized from the President’s personal attorney, Michael Cohen,’’ Hendon’s letter said.

She added that “the president respectfully requests” that the judge issue an order barring the taint team from conducting an initial review of the seized material and require the government to turn over a copy of that material to Cohen’s lawyers.
Old 16th April 2018, 06:44 AM   #2233
newyorkguy
Philosopher

Originally Posted by acbytesla View Post
My guess is that some of it is true, but most of it is not...

My impression is, probably almost all of the intelligence collected by Christopher Steele is credible, and probably much of it is true.
Quote:
Orbis Business Intelligence—a small investigative-research firm that Steele and a partner had founded, in 2009, after leaving M.I.6, Britain’s Secret Intelligence Service—had agreed to do opposition research on Trump’s murky relationship with Russia.
Link
First Steele has a lot of expertise, he spent more than twenty years in Britain's MI6, mostly involved in Russian intelligence. He served three years spying in Moscow under diplomatic cover. Between 2006 and 2009, he ran MI6's Russia desk, at its headquarters, in London. "He was fluent in Russian, and widely considered to be an expert on the country."
Quote:
In 2008, Michael Hayden, the C.I.A. director, visited the U.K., and Steele briefed him on Russian developments. The following year, President Obama visited the U.K., and was briefed on a report that Steele had written about Russia.
I think what has been misstated -- deliberately in some cases -- is the nature of the dossier. It was the type of information gathering intelligence agents routinely do. Steele was gathering information about Trump and the Russians. What was out there, what were those on the inside saying? It was not an indictment and it was never meant to be made public.

What has generated the most publicity is the golden shower episode with the Russian prostitutes in Moscow. Yet in many ways, that was possibly the least important part of the dossier and might never have been made public if not leaked by BuzzFeed in January 2017. Glenn Simpson is a former investigative reporter for the Wall Street Journal who contacted Christopher Steel in the spring of 2016 to see if he could "help Fusion follow some difficult leads on Trump’s ties to Russia." He told The New Yorker:
Quote:
“Sex stuff is kind of worthless in a campaign,” Simpson told me. In the absence of live accusers or documentary evidence, such material is easy to dismiss, and can make the purveyor look sleazy.
One of the questions Simpson always had was, going back well before Trump was running for president, Trump had gone to Russia seeking business deals. (Reportedly the reason Trump staged the 2013 Miss Universe pageant in Moscow). Yet Trump always came home empty-handed, with no deals. Why? What was going on? Those questions still remain mostly unanswered.

Last edited by newyorkguy; 16th April 2018 at 06:52 AM.
newyorkguy is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 16th April 2018, 08:22 AM   #2234
Fast Eddie B
Philosopher

It appears someone has no sense of irony...or shame:

Old 16th April 2018, 10:24 AM   #2235
Segnosaur
Penultimate Amazing

Many lawyers and top law firms want to represent me in the Russia case ... don't believe the Fake News narrative that it is hard to find a lawyer who wants to take this on...Fame & fortune will NEVER be turned down by a lawyer
- Donald J. Trump

From: https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/15/polit...ion/index.html
Another white collar lawyer has turned down the opportunity to represent President Donald Trump...People close to Trump contacted New York attorney Steven Molo, a former prosecutor who specializes in white collar defense and court room litigation, in recent weeks following the departure of attorney John Dowd from Trump's personal legal team. ...Other lawyers who declined to join Trump's team include former US Solicitor General Ted Olson; Emmet Flood, who's worked for multiple presidents; Robert Bennett, Bill Clinton's attorney in the Paula Jones litigation; and Bob Giuffra, of Sullivan & Cromwell.

I'm Mary Poppin's Y'all! - Yondu

We are Groot - Groot
Segnosaur is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 16th April 2018, 10:32 AM   #2236
Skeptic Ginger
Nasty Woman

Originally Posted by Fast Eddie B View Post
It appears someone has no sense of irony...or shame:

https://farm1.staticflickr.com/812/2...bf5ef00315.jpg
And the news media narrative contributes to the fantasy. They note Trump's name calling but always add, no one cares.

For once I'd like them to just stop at 'Trump's name calling is worse and attacking Comey's words is hypocritical' without adding the Trump exoneration.
Old 16th April 2018, 10:34 AM   #2237
slyjoe
Graduate Poster

And the news media narrative contributes to the fantasy. They note Trump's name calling but always add, no one cares.

For once I'd like them to just stop at 'Trump's name calling is worse and attacking Comey's words is hypocritical' without adding the Trump exoneration.
Yep. She also slipped up and said Comey swung the outcome of the election and made Clinton lose. More clean up on aisle 5.
"You have done nothing to demonstrate an understanding of scientific methodology or modern skepticism, both of which are, by necessity, driven by the facts and evidence, not by preconceptions, and both of which are strengthened by, and rely upon, change." - Arkan Wolfshade
slyjoe is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 16th April 2018, 10:36 AM   #2238
Captain_Swoop
Penultimate Amazing

Quote:
Comey drafted the Crooked Hillary exoneration long before he talked to her (lied in Congress to Senator G), then based his decisions on her poll numbers. Disgruntled, he, McCabe, and the others, committed many crimes!
Comey won't be getting a Christmas Card.
Captain_Swoop is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 16th April 2018, 10:37 AM   #2239
Captain_Swoop
Penultimate Amazing

Only one other so far today. He's lost his Mojo.

"Russia and China are playing the Currency Devaluation game as the U.S. keeps raising interest rates. Not acceptable!"
Old 16th April 2018, 10:39 AM   #2240
slyjoe
Graduate Poster

Only one other so far today. He's lost his Mojo.

"Russia and China are playing the Currency Devaluation game as the U.S. keeps raising interest rates. Not acceptable!"
Bitch and moan, bitch and moan. Will he do anything about it? Maybe he thinks he can order banks to stop raising interest rates.
"You have done nothing to demonstrate an understanding of scientific methodology or modern skepticism, both of which are, by necessity, driven by the facts and evidence, not by preconceptions, and both of which are strengthened by, and rely upon, change." - Arkan Wolfshade
slyjoe is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Closed Thread

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » USA Politics