ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » USA Politics
 


Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Reply
Old 15th April 2018, 07:02 AM   #1
logger
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 11,145
DOJ/FBI scandal

Here’s a good summary of this scandal that has it all. With the added bonus of the Clintons.

https://www.investorvillage.com/smbd...g&mid=18186731




From 2001 to 2005 there was an ongoing investigation into the Clinton Foundation.

A Grand Jury had been empaneled.

Governments from around the world had donated to the “Charity”.

Yet, from 2001 to 2003 none of those “Donations” to the Clinton Foundation were declared.

Hmmm, now you would think that an honest investigator would be able to figure this out.

Guess who took over this investigation in 2002?

Bet you can’t guess.

No other than James “Wassup Homey” Comey.

Last edited by logger; 15th April 2018 at 07:50 AM.
logger is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th April 2018, 07:03 AM   #2
BobTheCoward
Penultimate Amazing
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 13,355
No, it isn't interesting.
BobTheCoward is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th April 2018, 07:10 AM   #3
logger
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 11,145
Originally Posted by BobTheCoward View Post
No, it isn't interesting.
I knew youíd say that! Of course youíre wrong though. Iím sure many will agree with you since theyíre simpathetic to the leftist cause.
logger is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th April 2018, 07:11 AM   #4
BobTheCoward
Penultimate Amazing
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 13,355
Originally Posted by logger View Post
I knew youíd say that! Of course youíre wrong though. Iím sure many will agree with you since theyíre simpathetic to the leftist cause.
How am I wrong that I don't find it interesting? And if the premise is that it is interesting, why ask the question?
BobTheCoward is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th April 2018, 07:14 AM   #5
Squeegee Beckenheim
Penultimate Amazing
 
Squeegee Beckenheim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 20,268
Plagiarised from here.

I'm basically just left giggling, as usual, over the idea that Hillary Clinton was the head of a conspiracy to announce that she was under FBI investigation and thereby lose herself the election. How can anybody take that even remotely seriously?

[edit]This seems to be the original source
__________________
I don't trust atoms. They make up everything.

Last edited by Squeegee Beckenheim; 15th April 2018 at 08:12 AM.
Squeegee Beckenheim is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th April 2018, 07:14 AM   #6
logger
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 11,145
Originally Posted by BobTheCoward View Post
How am I wrong that I don't find it interesting? And if the premise is that it is interesting, why ask the question?
Because it is interesting. Any kind of clear corruption like this is at least interesting. Maybe you should have put an “I” in front of your sentence, like “I don’t find it interesting”

Last edited by logger; 15th April 2018 at 08:13 AM.
logger is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th April 2018, 07:15 AM   #7
Amazer
Graduate Poster
 
Amazer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,514
Originally Posted by logger View Post
Hereís a good summary of this scandal that has it all. With the added bonus of the Clintons.


[Snipped for brevity]


As of this writing, the Clinton Foundation, in its 20+ years of operation of being the largest International Charity Fraud in the history of mankind, has never been audited by the Internal Revenue Service.
I find it to be quite boring actually.... there's really nothing tangible in the summary you offer. Now if you had any real evidence, present it, but please stop with these ' let's connect the dots' attempts.
Amazer is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th April 2018, 07:16 AM   #8
logger
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 11,145
Originally Posted by Squeegee Beckenheim View Post
Plagiarised from here.

I'm basically just left giggling, as usual, over the idea that Hillary Clinton was the head of a conspiracy to announce that she was under FBI investigation and thereby lose herself the election. How can anybody take that even remotely seriously?
No, that isnít where itís from. The post even says itís a copy. Google it.
logger is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th April 2018, 07:17 AM   #9
BobTheCoward
Penultimate Amazing
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 13,355
Originally Posted by logger View Post
Because it is interesting. Any kind of clear cottuption like this is at least interesting. Maybe you should have put an “I” in front of your sentence, like “I don’t find it interesting”
Nothing possesses the attribute of inherent interestingness.

Last edited by BobTheCoward; 15th April 2018 at 07:18 AM.
BobTheCoward is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th April 2018, 07:18 AM   #10
BobTheCoward
Penultimate Amazing
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 13,355
Originally Posted by logger View Post
No, that isnít where itís from. The post even says itís a copy. Google it.
That seems like a good argument that you shouldn't have plagiarized.
BobTheCoward is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th April 2018, 07:19 AM   #11
logger
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 11,145
Originally Posted by Amazer View Post
I find it to be quite boring actually.... there's really nothing tangible in the summary you offer. Now if you had any real evidence, present it, but please stop with these ' let's connect the dots' attempts.
Evidence? Itís people and timelines.

Maybe these people donít even exist!
logger is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th April 2018, 07:21 AM   #12
logger
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 11,145
Originally Posted by BobTheCoward View Post
That seems like a good argument that you shouldn't have plagiarized.
Plagiarized? I didnít claim it as mine.
logger is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th April 2018, 07:22 AM   #13
Squeegee Beckenheim
Penultimate Amazing
 
Squeegee Beckenheim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 20,268
Originally Posted by logger View Post
No, that isnít where itís from. The post even says itís a copy. Google it.
Of course, it's the precise source that's the issue, rather than the plagiarism...
__________________
I don't trust atoms. They make up everything.
Squeegee Beckenheim is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th April 2018, 07:23 AM   #14
Cleon
King of the Pod People
 
Cleon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 25,655
Originally Posted by logger View Post
The post even says itís a copy. Google it.
Yeah, you edited your post to put "Copied" in it after you were called on it.

That "last edited by logger" line can be a real pain sometimes.

Meanwhile, silly conspiracy copypasta is silly conspiracy copypasta.
__________________
"People like me are what stand between us and Auschwitz." - Newt Gingrich
Cleon is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th April 2018, 07:23 AM   #15
Squeegee Beckenheim
Penultimate Amazing
 
Squeegee Beckenheim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 20,268
Originally Posted by logger View Post
Plagiarized? I didnít claim it as mine.
You didn't note that it was someone else's until 3 minutes after the fact that it was plagiarised was posted.
__________________
I don't trust atoms. They make up everything.
Squeegee Beckenheim is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th April 2018, 07:24 AM   #16
Cleon
King of the Pod People
 
Cleon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 25,655
Originally Posted by logger View Post
Plagiarized? I didn’t claim it as mine.
That's exactly what you do when you post something without any indication that it's not your words.

And yes, I see that you put "Copied" in there AFTER you were called on it.
__________________
"People like me are what stand between us and Auschwitz." - Newt Gingrich
Cleon is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th April 2018, 07:24 AM   #17
BobTheCoward
Penultimate Amazing
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 13,355
Originally Posted by logger View Post
Plagiarized? I didnít claim it as mine.
You didn't claim that it wasn't yours. You left it unstated and didn't specify the actual author.
BobTheCoward is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th April 2018, 07:26 AM   #18
BobTheCoward
Penultimate Amazing
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 13,355
Originally Posted by Cleon View Post
That's exactly what you do when you post something without any indication that it's not your words.

And yes, I see that you put "Copied" in there AFTER you were called on it.
Copied also doesn't sufficiently indicate "copied from someone else."
BobTheCoward is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th April 2018, 07:33 AM   #19
Amazer
Graduate Poster
 
Amazer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,514
Originally Posted by logger View Post
Evidence? Itís people and timelines.

Maybe these people donít even exist!
I know what it is that you presented... and it's boring.

I've also told you what might make it more interesting. Instead you prefer to play stupid... which is fine... just don't expect people to engage honestly with you then.

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk
Amazer is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th April 2018, 07:38 AM   #20
Firestone
Proud Award Award recipient
 
Firestone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Belgium
Posts: 1,975
Originally Posted by Squeegee Beckenheim View Post
Plagiarised from here.

I'm basically just left giggling, as usual, over the idea that Hillary Clinton was the head of a conspiracy to announce that she was under FBI investigation and thereby lose herself the election. How can anybody take that even remotely seriously?

[edit]http://www.topix.com/forum/city/alam...riginal source
You miss part of the brilliance of this devious Hillary Clinton conspiracy: not disclose before the election that the Trump campaign had been under investigation for months.
__________________
The US sorely misses the integrity of Nixon, the eloquence of W, the liberalism of Reagan.
The method of science is tried and true. It is not perfect, it's just the best we have. And to abandon it, with its skeptical protocols is the pathway to a dark age. -- Carl Sagan
Firestone is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th April 2018, 08:06 AM   #21
logger
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 11,145
When is someone from journalism going to write a book about this timeline? At least it would be a great read on government corruption.
logger is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th April 2018, 08:08 AM   #22
logger
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 11,145
Originally Posted by Squeegee Beckenheim View Post
Plagiarised from here.

I'm basically just left giggling, as usual, over the idea that Hillary Clinton was the head of a conspiracy to announce that she was under FBI investigation and thereby lose herself the election. How can anybody take that even remotely seriously?

[edit]http://www.topix.com/forum/city/alam...riginal source
I don’t think that is the idea. She’s just involved, as usual.

Last edited by logger; 15th April 2018 at 08:14 AM.
logger is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th April 2018, 08:19 AM   #23
Squeegee Beckenheim
Penultimate Amazing
 
Squeegee Beckenheim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 20,268
Originally Posted by logger View Post
I donít think that is the idea. Sheís just involved, as usual.
So what was the plan in Comey announcing just before the election that she was under investigation?
__________________
I don't trust atoms. They make up everything.
Squeegee Beckenheim is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th April 2018, 08:24 AM   #24
logger
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 11,145
Originally Posted by Squeegee Beckenheim View Post
So what was the plan in Comey announcing just before the election that she was under investigation?
Thatís a great question. Maybe to cover his tracks? He said it because of the new found emails on Weinerís computer. But then ended it again.
logger is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th April 2018, 08:27 AM   #25
Squeegee Beckenheim
Penultimate Amazing
 
Squeegee Beckenheim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 20,268
Originally Posted by logger View Post
Thatís a great question.
It is, isn't it? Rather exposes this whole pro-Hillary conspiracy idea for the foolishness it is, doesn't it?
__________________
I don't trust atoms. They make up everything.
Squeegee Beckenheim is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th April 2018, 08:32 AM   #26
The Big Dog
Penultimate Amazing
 
The Big Dog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 24,892
Originally Posted by Squeegee Beckenheim View Post
So what was the plan in Comey announcing just before the election that she was under investigation?
"James Comey was so sure that Hillary Clinton would win the 2016 presidential election that he publicly announced re-opening her email investigation because he feared not doing so could make her appear ďillegitimate.Ē

That is why, and no, it does not make any sense.

I suspect he was doing it to mitigate the fact that the Clinton email investigation was grossly incompetent. After being told by the Intelligence Community IG that the emails contained top secret information, the FBI did not move to seize the computers, he let the *********** perps turn what they wanted in. I wonder how many other devices they let slip through the cracks.
__________________
Timely reminder: "Please, Please Stop Sharing Seth Abramsonís Very Bad Tweets" Not once, not ever
The Big Dog is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th April 2018, 08:44 AM   #27
Squeegee Beckenheim
Penultimate Amazing
 
Squeegee Beckenheim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 20,268
Originally Posted by The Big Dog View Post
"James Comey was so sure that Hillary Clinton would win the 2016 presidential election that he publicly announced re-opening her email investigation because he feared not doing so could make her appear ďillegitimate.Ē
So it had nothing to do with a conspiracy to win her the election, then? Good-oh.
__________________
I don't trust atoms. They make up everything.
Squeegee Beckenheim is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th April 2018, 08:49 AM   #28
johnny karate
... and your little dog too.
 
johnny karate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 11,316
Originally Posted by Cleon View Post
Yeah, you edited your post to put "Copied" in it after you were called on it.

That "last edited by logger" line can be a real pain sometimes.
Originally Posted by Squeegee Beckenheim View Post
You didn't note that it was someone else's until 3 minutes after the fact that it was plagiarised was posted.
Originally Posted by Cleon View Post
That's exactly what you do when you post something without any indication that it's not your words.

And yes, I see that you put "Copied" in there AFTER you were called on it.
In a thread touting a conspiracy theory about the unethical behavior of the Clintons, the only actual evidence of unethical behavior we have is that of the conspiracy theorist.

Has there been a harder face-plant of a thread in recent memory?

Last edited by johnny karate; 15th April 2018 at 08:51 AM.
johnny karate is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th April 2018, 08:53 AM   #29
The Big Dog
Penultimate Amazing
 
The Big Dog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 24,892
Originally Posted by Squeegee Beckenheim View Post
So it had nothing to do with a conspiracy to win her the election, then? Good-oh.
Rule of so.

I suspect that it did, given the fact that Comey and klutzes ********** up the email investigation so badly that he panicked at the end that he had gone to far to favor Hillary.

Comey: Did you turn over all the computers with Top Secret information?
Huma: Yep!
Wiener: wacka-wacka-wacka-wacka
__________________
Timely reminder: "Please, Please Stop Sharing Seth Abramsonís Very Bad Tweets" Not once, not ever
The Big Dog is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th April 2018, 09:07 AM   #30
WilliamSeger
Illuminator
 
WilliamSeger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 3,225
Originally Posted by logger View Post
When is someone from journalism going to write a book about this timeline? At least it would be a great read on government corruption.
This is the way the GOP ends
This is the way the GOP ends
This is the way the GOP ends
Not with a bang but a whimper.
WilliamSeger is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th April 2018, 09:11 AM   #31
logger
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 11,145
Originally Posted by Squeegee Beckenheim View Post
It is, isn't it? Rather exposes this whole pro-Hillary conspiracy idea for the foolishness it is, doesn't it?
When put up against the other mountain of evidence? Surely you can see how the strategies change with circumstances?
logger is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th April 2018, 09:12 AM   #32
BobTheCoward
Penultimate Amazing
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 13,355
All this states is that senior members of the federal government have been members of the government when they were no so senior and did there respective jobs on issues present at the time.
BobTheCoward is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th April 2018, 09:15 AM   #33
Bob001
Philosopher
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 7,016
Originally Posted by logger View Post
Here’s a good summary of this scandal that has it all. With the added bonus of the Clintons.

https://www.investorvillage.com/smbd...g&mid=18186731
From 2001 to 2005 there was an ongoing investigation into the Clinton Foundation.
......

The rant you are citing doesn't appear to be an account of the -- or any -- facts.
Bob001 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th April 2018, 09:17 AM   #34
The Big Dog
Penultimate Amazing
 
The Big Dog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 24,892
Originally Posted by logger View Post
When put up against the other mountain of evidence? Surely you can see how the strategies change with circumstances?
Very astute. Comey learned that McCabe was sitting on the Weiner tape and that Congress knew it.

Panic
__________________
Timely reminder: "Please, Please Stop Sharing Seth Abramsonís Very Bad Tweets" Not once, not ever
The Big Dog is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th April 2018, 09:18 AM   #35
Cain
Straussian
 
Cain's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 12,019
Originally Posted by logger View Post
Hereís a good summary of this scandal that has it all. With the added bonus of the Clintons.

https://www.investorvillage.com/smbd...g&mid=18186731




From 2001 to 2005 there was an ongoing investigation into the Clinton Foundation.

A Grand Jury had been empaneled.

Governments from around the world had donated to the ďCharityĒ.

Yet, from 2001 to 2003 none of those ďDonationsĒ to the Clinton Foundation were declared.

Hmmm, now you would think that an honest investigator would be able to figure this out.

Guess who took over this investigation in 2002?

Bet you canít guess.

No other than James ďWassup HomeyĒ Comey.
Interesting.
__________________
April 13th, 2018:
Ranb: I can't think of anything useful you contributed to a thread in the last few years.
Cain is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th April 2018, 09:21 AM   #36
uke2se
Penultimate Amazing
 
uke2se's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 11,706
Is this the best the wingnuts has to offer?

Jeez, what a failthread.
__________________
Before you say something stupid about climate change, check this list.

"If we extend unlimited tolerance even to those who are intolerant, if we are not prepared to defend a tolerant society against the onslaught of the intolerant, then the tolerant will be destroyed, and tolerance with them. " Karl Popper, The Open Society and Its Enemies Vol. 1
uke2se is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th April 2018, 09:30 AM   #37
The Big Dog
Penultimate Amazing
 
The Big Dog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 24,892
Originally Posted by uke2se View Post
Is this the best the wingnuts has to offer?

Jeez, what a failthread.
Any comment about the timing of the Weiner disclosure, or just going to type ďwingnutsĒ?
__________________
Timely reminder: "Please, Please Stop Sharing Seth Abramsonís Very Bad Tweets" Not once, not ever
The Big Dog is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th April 2018, 09:48 AM   #38
BobTheCoward
Penultimate Amazing
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 13,355
Originally Posted by The Big Dog View Post
Any comment about the timing of the Weiner disclosure, or just going to type “wingnuts”?
He shouldn't have done it. He should have been fired and it would have been the perfect cover for firing him. The remaining problem is that the reason for firing was a cover.
Many have made that point.
BobTheCoward is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th April 2018, 09:50 AM   #39
logger
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 11,145
Originally Posted by BobTheCoward View Post
He shouldn't have done it. He should have been fired and it would have been the perfect cover for firing him. The remaining problem is that the reason for firing was a cover.
Many have made that point.
Except Bob, firing him wouldnít stop the investigation one bit or obviously give him ANY cover. You do understand that?

Comey was fired because Trump knew what he was.
logger is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th April 2018, 09:52 AM   #40
The Big Dog
Penultimate Amazing
 
The Big Dog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 24,892
Originally Posted by BobTheCoward View Post
He shouldn't have done it. He should have been fired and it would have been the perfect cover for firing him. The remaining problem is that the reason for firing was a cover.
Many have made that point.
Comey should have fired McCabe?
__________________
Timely reminder: "Please, Please Stop Sharing Seth Abramsonís Very Bad Tweets" Not once, not ever
The Big Dog is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Reply

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » USA Politics

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:36 AM.
Powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

This forum began as part of the James Randi Education Foundation (JREF). However, the forum now exists as
an independent entity with no affiliation with or endorsement by the JREF, including the section in reference to "JREF" topics.

Disclaimer: Messages posted in the Forum are solely the opinion of their authors.